She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Why so many Ancient topics?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #671055 at 09,Jun,22 05:38
I see so many of the links in the discussion forum have had ONE person respond recently, and most other posts and comments are 3, 4, even 10 years old!! Why is all this ancient crap still on here, when nobody responded for like 3-4 years, but someone, new to the site, sees it now, and maybe responds?
Are the original posters even still on the site?

Similar topics: 1.Curved dicks   2.Any ideas for an interesting topic of conversation?   3."Turning" Gay?   4.Why are all the discussion topics for guys?   5.New topics!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #574505 at 20,Jun,22 00:45
No since you left aussie bro

By tecsan at 09,Jun,22 05:40 other posts of tecsan 
Think about what you stated.
By #671055 at 10,Jun,22 05:24
I don't know what you mean by that. Simple question, is there some "DARK" reason, on here?
By tecsan at 10,Jun,22 05:37 other posts of tecsan 
Now you got me wondering, wtf do you mean?
By #671055 at 12,Jun,22 05:30
Many super-old posts, and nobody has posted anything, in 3-4 years, but a newbie posts, and nobody answers, maybe because the question is dead, or the ones originally asking/responding are gone from the site.
I look at the discussion forum, and all the interesting questions seem old and dead, but bullshit, and How big is yours, are plentiful, and that is just boring. . .
Seems that maybe just the "popular kids" control the postings.
Just my first impression.
By tecsan at 12,Jun,22 05:45 other posts of tecsan 
If you consider the topic ancient and it is yours then delete it. If it belongs to someone else grow a pair and ignore it. Very simple. Some of the most simple minded here can figure that out.
By #671055 at 13,Jun,22 03:32
What's your deal, dude? Why be such an ASS responding to a simple question? I wasn't attacking you personally, so WTF?
By tecsan at 13,Jun,22 03:47 other posts of tecsan 
Trust me, I was not attacking you. Was trying to explain a simple fact here. So WTF with you're attack? Do not think I ever called you derogatory names.
By Sir-Skittles at 13,Jun,22 10:47 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Tecsan

By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 23:47 other posts

Trust me, I was not attacking you. Was trying to explain a simple fact here. So WTF with you're attack? Do not think I ever called you derogatory names.

You are posting this as: Sir-Skittles

Grammar cunt!
By tecsan at 14,Jun,22 03:22 other posts of tecsan 
You got the meaning and you know it pussy. We all take shortcuts when commenting here, join the updated crowd. You have done the same, I just never call you out on it. Oh, think your girlfriend got the message as well. lol

Be careful when you get her to do what you want, I hear she had her dentures sharpened. I know you are scared of her, so better make her remove her dentures before you get your lick job or else you may end up without a cock. I had some old men tell me that that is the best blowjob they ever got when the lady removed her dentures. Please get back with me on that. I still know you are scared of her and will keep kissing her ass as usual.
By Sir-Skittles at 14,Jun,22 13:29 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Tecsan- True on the general typos, but you have had some serious fuck ups with grammar lately. Sort out.

With regard to Bella! who you appear to reference here, we are not site besties. But we are nonetheless cordial to each other.

Lastly, I don't want to hear about your cock sucking skills. We all know you could take the chrome off a trailer hitch.

By tecsan at 15,Jun,22 00:48 other posts of tecsan 
And you could probably suck start my Harley.

Cordial or not, think you secretly want her.

My typos have went way down from years ago and you know it.
By Sir-Skittles at 17,Jun,22 13:14 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I am glad my tutoring you has helped.
By tecsan at 18,Jun,22 00:55 other posts of tecsan 
You did not help at all, being more attentive helps. Remember when chatting with you, I really do not care. Gives you something to do and chat about when I make a tryp. I am basically the only one you call out. I have noticed many by you and others. Yes even grammatical errors by you and others too.

By Sir-Skittles at 18,Jun,22 13:20 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Tecsan stop trying to think... yer pea brain is not designed for high output!
By tecsan at 19,Jun,22 03:14 other posts of tecsan 
Neither is yours.

By phart at 18,Jun,22 16:58 other posts of phart 
this thread is stupid.
If fake profiles didn't bring up all those old topics for spite it wouldn't be a problem.

By mr_blue at 18,Jun,22 15:00 other posts of mr_blue 
Maybe admin could add a cemetery forum section for all the dead topics from members no longer here?

And tbh,most of the users of this site just want to be told they have the bestest penis ever or the greatest pussy to ever hit the screen ...so I don't think they look for similar topics in the forum,they just post for the sake of it!!!!

By DJS at 18,Jun,22 06:11 other posts of DJS 
Maybe because some are 10yrs old or a bit less,could be dementia kicked in

By Sir-Skittles at 13,Jun,22 10:49 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
My_Guy

A true site expert. You have been here barely 30 days. Get back in your box! I bet your scummy profile won't be here for another 30 days

By #671055 at 18,Jun,22 06:11
The ignorant, knuckle-dragging response I expected. Laughing at you!

By phart at 14,Jun,22 21:01 other posts of phart 
My feeling is there are some fake members that post to very old threads to deliberately prompt the active 1's to be way down on the list and difficult for members to find that want to participate.
A scant few, may actually be just trying not to start a new thread about a subject already being discussed. BUT I doubt that is the case with most.
By Dev01 at 14,Jun,22 22:10 other posts of Dev01 
100% agree 👍
By Sir-Skittles at 14,Jun,22 22:20 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
The Anti-Bellaians of the site
By phart at 15,Jun,22 01:37 other posts of phart 
Anti-bellaians, Cute!
Come to think of it, could be a bunch of Anti-Pharts to!
By Sir-Skittles at 17,Jun,22 13:13 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
4 out of 5 cunts on here want me banned from the site.

Cat wash your rat merkin. It is Friday and you asked me to remind you!

By #662360 at 17,Jun,22 07:02
Probably because of the “similar topic” links which I find often raise some interesting discussion points even if they are years old.

By HornyIowaCityJason at 10,Jun,22 23:08 other posts of HornyIowaCityJason 
I don't have issues with necro posts if it's a worthwhile addition, but what annoys me are when you have the necros and another thread of the exact same topic popping up along side it.

But that's also what happens when you have so many garbage threads and blogs and what have you -- the quality content gets pushed aside and forgotten about once it drops off the first page, so necro posts become more likely to occur when people dig deeper, looking for anything actually worth looking at.
By Sir-Skittles at 13,Jun,22 10:46 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
"quality content"--- it is a cunt and cock site muppet

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 10,Jun,22 05:28 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Just because no one has though about it doesn't mean it's not interesting today. There's an old saying, " If you don't like what you see, move on."

By tecsan at 09,Jun,22 05:45 other posts of tecsan 
Feel free to pm me. I promise I do not get upset or just plain ignore you like some. I will respond in due time.

By tecsan at 09,Jun,22 05:42 other posts of tecsan 
They last unlike this one. Check mine or bella's bet there are very few if any newbies there.

Adult Discussion Forum