I disagree.

By Letscompare at 30,Oct,23 07:41
Yes. I’m a huge fan of it.

By Letscompare at 21,Sep,23 05:30
How old was he?

By Letscompare at 21,Sep,23 05:24
What did you guys do?

By Letscompare at 11,Jun,23 07:39
Holy shit both your cock and balls are MASSIVE!! It’d be fun to compare with you and see the size difference between us. Wow.

By Letscompare at 11,Jun,23 07:34
He didn’t really say much, although I wish he would have lol. He just kind of laughed. After that night, he started referring to his dick as being “huge” though.

By Letscompare at 05,Jun,23 06:10
I was 13 or 14, and compared with my friend during a sleepover one night. We were in his backyard in a tent, and we’re laying down side by side, playing truth or dare. At one point he dared me to pull my dick out. I told him I would if he did, and he agreed. We both pulled them out at the same time, and I remember thinking “oh my god I am so out of my league” lol. I had already gone through puberty, so I had the same size dick as I do now. But I remember thinking that mine looked like a miniature toy version of a dick next to his. It wasn’t even close lol. Yeah, it was a little bit embarrassing to be put to shame to the extent that I was, but I felt excitement much more than I was embarrassed. And I was so turned on that I basically started cunning as soon as I saw his haha. To this day I still jerk off to that memory.

By Letscompare at 05,Jun,23 06:01
That’s hot

By Letscompare at 08,Apr,23 22:25
Hahahaha

By Letscompare at 08,Apr,23 03:42
I used to have a black Trans Am and I’ve literally had sex in it several times lol. It’s kind of cramped, but definitely doable!

By Letscompare at 08,Feb,23 18:12
To me, semen is a bodily fluid just like every other bodily fluid. I don’t want someone’s jizz on me (or especially in my mouth), any more than I would want their snot, blood, or puss from a zit they popped. All of it is disgusting to me lol.

By Letscompare at 04,Feb,23 08:33
That’s nearly identical to my first time lol. It was so hot.

By Letscompare at 20,Jan,23 08:08
Me three lol. So was he.