Recent Posts of member Hairless

By Hairless at 14,Aug,24 22:33
Have you ever taken the time to read that bipartisan bill? That joke of a bill did absolutely nothing to secure the border. It allowed the unchecked illegal immigration of 5000 people per day. That's not acceptable. 1,825,000 people ayellla year. Joe Biden is the one who created the mess. When he leaves office he aught to be billed for all the messes that he created.

Inflation yes it is down but prices are still higher than when Trump left office. Joe did that. Green energy. What? There is currently no way to recycle all those solar panels nor all that fiberglass from the wind turbines.

Defund the police? No give them more money and better training. Yeah there is some bad apples but over all the greater majority of cops are good people.

Facism; you are a fool for believing Republicans are facists and no I'm not a republican. I have friends from both parties . The only facists are democrats who pretty much want more power over us. Republicans tend to be conservatives which means to conserve not change the constitution.

Get over it and quit spewing bullshit.

By Hairless at 04,Jul,24 02:06
Fuck Joe Biden.

By Hairless at 10,Jun,24 21:10
Prefer pussy but if a nice looking cock shows up and the guy attached is nice and handsome I won't turn him down.

By Hairless at 10,Jun,24 20:42
I was 12-13 years old. The day was hotter than hell. We would go in the crawl space under my friends house and lay in the cool air. One day I suggested we strip to our underwear. It was just me and my friend. We stripped down and lay on our clothes. My friend was the same age as me. I went to sleep and when I woke up Mark had taken off his underwear and was playing with his dick. So I did the same. Next thing I knew he was giving me head. I came in his mouth and he swallowed the little bit that I came. He laid back and told me "you don't need to pay me back. I looked at his uncut smooth cock and reached over and started playing with his dick. I learned how to pull back the foreskin and expose his head.
I played with his balls and slowly started stroking his dick.soon his dick and my hand were covered with precum. I thought he had cum. He explained pre cum to me. So I started playing again. This time I was up on my knees and decided to suck his dick but I kept his head exposed. I started kissing the base of his little dick and sucking his nuts. His precum running like a hose.ibworked my way up his dick licking and kissing my way up. His precum was very tasty I couldn't get enough. Soon I was sucking and licking the head of his dick.i loved the taste of his pre cum. I began stroking , deep throating liking and rubbing. He eventually came in my mouth and I loved his taste. We started meeting there every week. That is where I lost my viginity and we often met down there to rub our dicks together.