Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Feeders

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #176420 at 30,Jul,11 17:03
Okay come clean.How many of you guys are feeders.For those not familar with the term.They love feeding cocksuckers dick. I've been one all my life and still enjoy a cock sucker that just wants a load of my cum.Some will even jerk off and eat their cum for me.

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 31,Jul,11 01:56 other posts of spermkiss 
Okay, I'll admit I like being a feeder, but I'd much rather be fed. If I had to choose between only being a cocksucker or a cocksuckee, I'd choose cocksucker without a moment's hesitation. Mainly because I can do it more often. I've sucked off as many as twelve guys in one evening and I could have done twelve more if they had been there. There is no way I could even come close to climaxing that many times myself.
By #176420 at 31,Jul,11 09:11
Damn I wish I had been there sport.You sound like a guy I'd like to know.
By spermkiss at 31,Jul,11 18:59 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, what can I say, I'm a cocksucker and proud to be one. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, as satisfying, fulfilling, or exciting as taking another man's cock into my mouth and using my lips and tongue to bring him to climax. To feel his dick throb in my mouth as he gives me his warm, creamy sperm is the greatest feeling in the world. To know that sperm will go down into my gut, be digested and turn into muscle tissue in my body is wonderful. Part of him will become part of me. So if it gives you pleasure to feed your sperm to a cocksucker, please be assured that it gives us cocksuckers even more pleasure to receive that sperm. To give another man a pleasurable sexual experience and a satisfying orgasm is highly rewarding.

So yes, I wish you had been there, too. I'd give you a no-strings-attached blow job as many times as you can climax. You don't have to do anything but lean back, relax and enjoy it.
By Gntlmn at 31,Jul,11 19:09 other posts of Gntlmn 
'Wish I'd been there, too!

By #332336 at 23,Jul,14 09:27
Twelve, dammit boy! Now that is some serious cocksucking. Most I've sucked in one day is 5. And my mouth was wore out.
By spermkiss at 23,Jul,14 11:59 other posts of spermkiss 
What can I say? I'm a World Class Cocksucker.

By talk4s at 23,Jul,14 13:21 other posts of talk4s 
What a wild, sexy life you lead!! I would have loved to be there too, but maybe as just a voyeur!!
By spermkiss at 23,Jul,14 17:38 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, that's cool. It's fun to suck another man off, but it's enormously more fun to suck a guy off when there are others watching me do it. I like putting on sex shows.
By niceonebighead at 24,Jul,17 13:48 other posts of niceonebighead 
yes luv being watched suckin an being sucked

By #332336 at 23,Jul,14 09:25
I have several regular feeders. I'd love for you to be one of them. I love taking a mans load and milking out every drop. My wife and I share most. I like to take a load after he fucks her. Love the taste of pussy and dick together.

By pifad at 30,Dec,12 02:16 other posts of pifad 
I prefer to be fed. And I am generally very hungry for cum

By #178278 at 01,Aug,11 01:05
If you "Feeders" shoot your cum into a guys ass, does that make you a "Bottom Feeder".
By slipper at 01,Aug,11 01:35 other posts of slipper 
Doesn't just have to be a guy's, Larry!!!

By slipper at 31,Jul,11 20:46 other posts of slipper 
I'll supply the "chaser!"
By #176420 at 31,Jul,11 21:09
Thanks for the reply man.glad you're a member...
By slipper at 01,Aug,11 01:35 other posts of slipper 
MY pleasure, brnwkboots!!!

Adult Discussion Forum