Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Jacking with a buddy. . .

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #287215 at 31,Aug,12 16:25
It would be great to find a buddy that liked to j/o as much as you do. We could pump each other dry.

Similar topics: 1.Jacking off a buddy's cock   2.Jack off   3.Need help!!! I want to know how to make jacking off better   4.jacking off outside?   5.Who will jack off with me?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Xane373 at 19,May,18 21:07 other posts of Xane373 
I'd like to have a buddy, but preferably someone I've known a while. I've been to a bookstore where random guys go into the booths, but I've left the booth both times I tried, cause I didn't really feel comfortable being in there with a complete stranger.

By PoloFields at 16,May,18 00:13 other posts of PoloFields 
Been to adult bookstores with glory holes and buddy booths, but guessing it's not as fun as having a regular j/o buddy.

By pipcock at 15,May,18 19:29 other posts of pipcock 
I don't have the pleasure of jacking with a buddy in person, but I have a wonderful time jacking off and playing up to lots of guys on Skype. It's a poor second, but at least it is something.

By Frenum at 09,Aug,13 07:58 other posts of Frenum 
I love it its so erotic to see a guy cumming it brings me to orgasm instantly
By Hornyforcock at 15,May,18 05:22 other posts of Hornyforcock 
Wanna Fuckme with that huge cock in my ass and talk dirty

By Scottbill69 at 13,May,18 17:34 other posts of Scottbill69 
It always feels so much better when another hand is jerking you , and I also love the feeling when I jerk my boyfriends and make him cum

By FireMarshall at 27,Jun,14 20:45 other posts of FireMarshall 
oh wow.. now that I think about it, it seems like it would be such a fun thing to do

By #407817 at 10,Aug,13 15:12
I masturbate a lot but I have never done it with someone else. I would like to try jacking someone else off and maybe mutual sucking.....
By t-rex at 11,Aug,13 17:40 other posts of t-rex 
Where are you from.

By ktalmipn at 10,Aug,13 18:19 other posts of ktalmipn 
I havent donne it yet but sounds like a hot experience

By pablo37 at 31,Aug,12 17:39 other posts of pablo37 
Sounds good to me
By ktalmipn at 10,Aug,13 18:19 other posts of ktalmipn 
love your dancing hippo

By Gary5 at 09,Aug,13 10:41 other posts of Gary5 
It's my dream to see a guy ejaculate - not on video, that's easy, but in real life - to really lose control, reach a state of ecstasy, moan and squirt sperm - still only a fantasy!

By #296668 at 02,Sep,12 07:52
luv a jack off buddy and a suck off buddy
By spermkiss at 02,Sep,12 14:04 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't it nice to have a circle of buddies you can meet up with from time to time and jack off together or suck each other off?

By spermkiss at 31,Aug,12 22:45 other posts of spermkiss 
Jacking off is fun and all men do it. Jacking off with a buddy is at least a hundred times more fun. Watching each other climax and squirt jizz adds enormously to the pleasure.

By 67malibu at 31,Aug,12 20:36 other posts of 67malibu 
I could go for a buddy like that to.

By cockonebigone at 31,Aug,12 19:42 other posts of cockonebigone 
Had a mastur-buddy for a while... it was great cuz we were both straight (technically bi i guess) but we would jerk each other off and cum on each other. Eventually it led to sucking each other off... really great

Adult Discussion Forum