Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Jacking off a buddy's cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5411 at 25,Feb,09 16:25
Why do you enjoy holding and/or wanking a buddy's hard cock? What keeps you going back for more?

Similar topics: 1.Jack off   2.Jacking with a buddy. . .   3.Need help!!! I want to know how to make jacking off better   4.jacking off outside?   5.Who will jack off with me?  

New Comment

Comments:
By jackd at 31,Dec,17 17:06 other posts of jackd 
It might start off as jacking him off but I prefer to swallow his cum

By Cliff at 30,Dec,17 07:52 other posts of Cliff 
I used to wank with mates when at school but never had the balls to wank someone else off. I'd love to give it a try now!
By lawrenceo at 31,Dec,17 06:55 other posts of lawrenceo 
I had wank buddies when in the boy scouts but that was a long time ago.

By Moonie at 30,Dec,17 00:49 other posts of Moonie 
the first time I ever jacked off was with a friend of mine. he taught me how to do it. I was so turned on over it we became jackoff freaks. we did all the time together. loved jacking with a friend

By Moonie at 30,Dec,17 00:45 other posts of Moonie 
I love to jackoff and would love to jackoff another guy or have him jack me off. its great to share our technics on eachother

By Narcan at 23,Dec,17 16:04 other posts of Narcan 
I had a crush on a "soon to be friend" and after a few months we ended up jerking off together, then jerking each other, then blowjobs, then ....
The best time off my life. I wish I could find someone like that again.

By LittleWeewee at 22,Dec,17 16:28 other posts of LittleWeewee 
I wish I had a friend around my age or preferably younger who would enjoy me jerking them off. It wouldn't even have to be mutual. I just want to see what is like jerking a real cock off.

By jumbuk at 22,Dec,17 12:14 other posts of jumbuk 
just to feel a good hard cock in my hand is fantastic.

By liketoedge at 19,Dec,17 12:54 other posts of liketoedge 
I had a friend teach me about masturbation when i was 8 and stoke me to my first dry orgasm. Ever since i think stroking someone a being the one to make them cum is just a super turn on

By lawrenceo at 19,Dec,17 04:50 other posts of lawrenceo 
I like it when a jo buddy gives me five minutes notice that he is coming round for me to wank him off. He has probably not cum in a week and is desperate for my hand. He comes in through the door, drops his pants and his hard cock is there ready for me to toss him off....3 mins max.

By JimmyB at 17,Dec,17 08:19 other posts of JimmyB 
For the only reasons that should matter. I like dicks big and small and love making people cum men or women

By lawrenceo at 14,Dec,17 03:15 other posts of lawrenceo 
It is good to feel the cock and balls of another guy and spend time playing with them in various ways to see what gives him most pleasure.
By pvolusiacounty at 17,Dec,17 03:49 other posts of pvolusiacounty 
That's the truth!! It feels so good to play with them suck on balls

By Ramil1 at 12,Dec,17 15:23 other posts of Ramil1 
the best thing that can happen is he gets hold of mine and gets going on it, before I make him shoot his load out

By Wipperman at 12,Dec,17 08:15 other posts of Wipperman 
I just love holding another guys cock especially if really thick such a turn on

By supablack at 07,Aug,09 18:01 other posts of supablack 
I like wanking off another cock while i am wanking my own, its is a nice turn on, to be able to do that, or having the feeling of wanking someone else's cock that is not your own
By lawrenceo at 12,Dec,17 05:02 other posts of lawrenceo 
So true and I am looking for one as a regular

By Frenum at 09,Aug,13 08:01 other posts of Frenum 
I love wanking a guy off and love being milked outdoors even if its raining

By 3fdfd at 20,Sep,11 13:15 other posts of 3fdfd 
There are a couple of guys on here with whom I've talked about jacking - they are guys who, not only have great cocks, but have been good friends - and I'd love to jack a friend & have him jack me.

By #188764 at 17,Sep,11 10:15
I first jack of another guy's cock when I was 13. There were four of us around the same age to do sex play and we were all just coming into puberty. It was a natural next step in the progression of showing off our rapidly-maturing boners, then feeling each other, then jacking ourselves while the others watched. I still love masturbating other men, and getting masturbated in return... but I also love to recall my boyhood play.

By bar222 at 17,Sep,11 09:37 other posts of bar222 
Never tried it, don't Think i will either, but ive been wondering if men could give me a better hadjob then ladies can. (scince they have one themself) Or maybe im just being silly.

By BushPilot at 15,Mar,09 20:42 other posts of BushPilot 
I have always been straight but tried it once as an adolescent (my I'll try anything once phase)and it felt very good and was a bit of a turn on. It told me why a woman would have fun playing with my cock if nothing else.

By purple1 at 10,Mar,09 14:46 other posts of purple1 
Yep did it during school holidays with a mate 3 yrs older than me. He was 16 and had a mansize cut cock, mine uncut and boyish by comparison. We stroked each other many times, I still get turned on at the memory, holding a thick cock that my fingers couldn't quite fit around. Watching his face contort and feel his cock twitch and pulse then harden like crazy as I stroked him dry, so thrilling being in control of his turmoil, seeing his foamy cum bubble out onto his belly is still very much in my minds eye. We did it a lot during that summer school holiday.

Adult Discussion Forum