Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Self-Appointed Site Police.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #376736 at 19,Apr,13 02:23
As many of you know, we had been on this site for 3 years, leaving a few months ago due to being burned out. Actually tired of the snarky remarks, sophomoric games, etc. Our old page was 'luvmyclit', and we had some very nice friendships, and we have been welcomed back warmly. Until this evening, we get a couple of PMs from a woman (who shall remain un-named at this time) insinuating that we are fake, we are not a couple (as before I "the she portion" am the more active on our page). We know that our old friends can verify us easily, and probably will without us even asking. The point being, some things just never change.

Similar topics: 1.Agree to disagree...   2.uk paper   3.Australian federal police malware/spyware   4.Congratulations to Billy Jack!   5.White lives don't matter apparently  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 29,Apr,19 07:54 other posts of leopoldij 

By leopoldij at 16,Jan,19 01:02 other posts of leopoldij 
𝖂𝖔 𝖎𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖎𝖊 𝕺𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖒𝖇𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖊𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖓?
By HotFuckerBoy at 16,Jan,19 02:51 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
[][][][][][][][][][] [][][][][] [][][][][]?

By #577391 at 20,Jan,19 21:36
Please, what do those symbols mean and where are they found? I see them everywhere but have no idea what they mean
By leopoldij at 20,Jan,19 23:27 other posts of leopoldij 
Hm... they're letters. Just different font. Can't you read them? If not, then, maybe, they don't show well on all computers.
Sorry.
By #577391 at 21,Jan,19 01:14
Not on mine,thanks

By leopoldij at 10,Jan,19 00:22 other posts of leopoldij 
Where is she?
By mr_blue at 10,Jan,19 00:28 other posts of mr_blue 
don't you have some hookers to fuck or something,and what happened to only talking about sex
Who cares if you have been blacklisted,you clearly don't like Bella and her ways,so why do you need to post into multiple threads to be heard?
I dunno leo,I don't get people that are so bothered by someone, then have to get their attention by flaming shit no one cares about....
And if people wanted to really be site police they would ask you to show you have permission to post all those hookers on your page...

By leopoldij at 10,Jan,19 00:32 other posts of leopoldij 
Why are you so jealous?
By mr_blue at 10,Jan,19 00:39 other posts of mr_blue 
Jealous of what leo ? Your budget hookers....I don't need to pay to get laid....
By leopoldij at 10,Jan,19 00:55 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh You are very jealous.
Now go report to your momma who told you to repeat her mantra to me.
You're not even original.
By mr_blue at 10,Jan,19 01:05 other posts of mr_blue 
Why would I go to my momma ? You're so funny..

And it's like you really forget what I have said to Bella here or some shit....

And I'm not jealous leo,....you are deluded....
Why would I be jealous of someone who has no social skills And as to pay for sex, cuz he cannot converse with women unless it's about sex...
Spare me leo....
By leopoldij at 10,Jan,19 02:29 other posts of leopoldij 
Dude, just because you pay for sex, or because you have no social skills at all, don't extrapolate and think that everyone else is like you. Keep your hookers and don't worry too much about others.
By mr_blue at 10,Jan,19 02:44 other posts of mr_blue 
I'm an individual,so I would not expect others to be like me,And you should carry on fucking those hookers and not worry about what others do.....

You gripe is with Bella,you want to go across multiple threads talk about her, that's trolling.
I'm not a friend of Bella,but this shit is ridiculous leo...
By leopoldij at 10,Jan,19 07:19 other posts of leopoldij 
I agree that you're ridiculous. You project your habits to others. If You stopped fucking hookers you wouldn't be thinking that others do the same as you. But it is your decision to fuck them.
By mr_blue at 10,Jan,19 07:42 other posts of mr_blue 
Haha,unlucky leo ...your gripe is with Bella,...
You post across multiple threads about bella
And I'm ridiculous...

Did I say I am ridiculous ?so who are you agreeing with?

And have I got pics on my page of hookers ?
I don't think so....
By leopoldij at 10,Jan,19 08:10 other posts of leopoldij 
Ha ha. You're So jealous dude.
By mr_blue at 10,Jan,19 08:53 other posts of mr_blue 
Of what ?you ?you fuckin' hookers, your dick ?what am I jealous of leo ?

What happened to only talking about sex leo ? Come on, explain it ?
You are only here to talk about sex aren't you? That's what you keep going on about,yet you are obsessed by Bella and how she doesn't talk about sex all the time...
So yeah,leo....carry on....
It's all fun and games to me...
I have to ask,do the women on your page know they are here?
I doubt it...
Do you get a reward points for banging the same hooker ?do you get discount? Explain the women on your page to us leo...
Talk about the hookers and the sex you have with them....
Explain why you pay for sex?the whole site wants to know,seeing as you are so proud of them....

Questions, questions, questions..
What's the best place to find the hooker?
Are you suffering from knobrot for all that chafing?
Explain the world of hookers to us dummies leo...

You're so funny.....
By dgraff at 10,Jan,19 09:47 other posts of dgraff 
I heard Leo graduated to blow up dolls he said there cheaper

By leopoldij at 10,Jan,19 11:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Damn! You're not just jealous. You're also angry.
By mr_blue at 10,Jan,19 18:29 other posts of mr_blue 
How did you extrapolate that from my comments leo?
I told you,you are funny....

Come on leo ?
I want to talk about sex and now you don't want to...
I seriously want to know,why you pay for hookers ?
I'm not against prostitutes..... I'm trying to get an understanding of a sex obsessed individual...(you)
By #574505 at 10,Jan,19 19:06
Why would any one pay for sex?lmfao
By #551147 at 10,Jan,19 19:40
Cause they're socially inept, lonely and desperate.
By #577391 at 20,Jan,19 21:41
Yeah, ok. But isn't paid sex better than no sex when you are lonely, inept, and horny?

By JustWill at 10,Jan,19 19:55 other posts of JustWill 
If you read his posts, Blue, you'll realize that leo is actually a misogynist who views women as little more than life-support systems for vaginas. A self-respecting woman who isn't being paid to do so wouldn't actually spend time with a guy like him...
By #551147 at 11,Jan,19 01:45
😯 OH SNAP! That's one helluva assessment...

By #460385 at 10,Jan,19 15:12
Hey Blue. You should feel good about this. You got Leo to converse and stop photo bombing every God damn thread like he used too.

By Pistonbroke at 11,Jan,19 14:39 other posts of Pistonbroke 
Wow! You people really DON'T have a life, do you!
By #551147 at 16,Jan,19 04:09
Well, It is wintertime...

By leopoldij at 15,Jan,19 20:36 other posts of leopoldij 
Police raid. Hide your cocks.
By dgraff at 15,Jan,19 23:14 other posts of dgraff 
I'm your huckleberry Leo you fucktard
By #562152 at 16,Jan,19 02:59
dgraff seems to be a male, 57 years old, PITA, interested in men, claims to be living in United States, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and speaks with my mouth full of SHIT Main goal of being on this site: To find friends with similar interest (OTHER ASSHOLES)
Additional Info: i drink i smoke and i hump so i dont think im here for a long time (HOPEFULLY) . i hail from Lebanon Pennsylvania home of the world famous Lebanon bologna aSSHOLE is my sexual orientation cars are my passion and SMELLY ass is my title
By dgraff at 16,Jan,19 03:14 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha very funny twisting people's words around I used to do that in school I think it was second grade but don't worry you will grow out of it in a year or so by the way honey did you remember to take your crazy pill today
By #562152 at 16,Jan,19 03:19
Oh, my,,,such a mean man,,his cum backs hurt,,,i like being crazy,,why take a pill???

By leopoldij at 16,Jan,19 00:52 other posts of leopoldij 

By leopoldij at 28,Dec,18 19:42 other posts of leopoldij 
What's happening with the Site Police?
By #562152 at 29,Dec,18 12:52
I hear from my friend that she's offering a look at her TWAT to anyone who blocks me.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

As if anyone wanted to see an undeveloped dick
By leopoldij at 29,Dec,18 15:07 other posts of leopoldij 
REALLY???
Could that be true?
Please tell me if it's true!
By #562152 at 29,Dec,18 15:26
I'll tell you on the group. I don't want the Bitch Witch to figure out who he is
By leopoldij at 29,Dec,18 19:01 other posts of leopoldij 
Ok. It's like a soap opera: "My cunt for your service".

By leopoldij at 10,Jan,19 02:34 other posts of leopoldij 
Is that what her clit looks like?
By dgraff at 10,Jan,19 09:53 other posts of dgraff 
Bella this and Bella that Bella Bella Bella you two are like a chatty Kathy doll only you pull your own string
By leopoldij at 10,Jan,19 11:29 other posts of leopoldij 
You're So much in love with your momma.
By dgraff at 11,Jan,19 00:08 other posts of dgraff 
As are you Leo your moma lix

By #562152 at 29,Dec,18 17:48
Has anyone noticed that Twits seems to be obsessed with bella! these days? Seriously...90% of her forum posts make reference to bella! It's getting to be a lot like a "it puts the lotion on its skin" situation.
It really is kind of sad and pathetic, actually.
Sure, Twits is in her mid 70's and has issues with dementia and alcoholism, but watching her dance like a geriatric monkey in the Forum just to get a pat on her addled, little head from the Sea Cow and its crew is depressing.
Would someone PLEASE pay a little attention to her?

POSTED BY THAT ASS LICKING ASSHOLE, JUST WILL
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

The one eyed BITCH WITCH to asslicking JUSTWILL

She's copied your post and it has been reposted in 6 additional threads.

I just cannot understand why admin doesn't stop her crap. She is a straight up whack-a-doodle!

Bella/Janice

Maybe, if you two would stop your crap, i might consider stopping mine

By leopoldij at 07,Dec,18 15:38 other posts of leopoldij 
It's nice that the Police Woman has vanished, so we can now discuss sex and fucking without the fear of being reprimanded.
By #485312 at 08,Dec,18 03:02
l'd give any one kisses for posting pics in the thread, ld love to see it full of pussies and then watch them disappear as it slowly goes through and harps on them all to leave or be doomed to hell and back lol, *lix*
By leopoldij at 11,Dec,18 12:43 other posts of leopoldij 
Since you don't mind, I'll link some of your best rear shots here. They're hot!!

[deleted image] [deleted image]

And I'm sure some will look at them and masturbate and feel good.

By leopoldij at 26,Dec,18 00:59 other posts of leopoldij 
Give me a kiss.
I'm posting your pic here in order to expose you.
Merry Xmas.
[deleted image]

By leopoldij at 09,Dec,18 14:26 other posts of leopoldij 
Many of the threads that the Site Police has started have ended up in the dumpster:

RANDOM STUFF..... /forum/thread.php?id=26324

RANDOM BULLSHIT /forum/thread.php?id=22117

And there is a tendency for people to clone the Site Police's threads in order to make fun of the existence of an Ethics and Morality Police Force on this sex site. For example:

RAND0M BULLSHIT /forum/thread.php?id=22117

----------

N.B. I use the term Site Police because I was told so by the Site Police itself:

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 46 hours

He Who Must Not Be Named: A Tale of SYD Horror showitoff.org/forum/thread.php?id=18405#114

showitoff.org/forum/thread.php?id=18405#114

/forum/thread.php?id=18405#114
By #485312 at 09,Dec,18 19:31
l love old threads, see how no one 'OWNS' it and any one can contribute to it. l would never have believed that it actually spoke to you Leo. and yeah those threads turn into shit real quick, but l guess that's what it wants. It wants drama and bullshit, so that's what it gets *lix*
By leopoldij at 09,Dec,18 22:24 other posts of leopoldij 
By "it", I suppose you mean the Site Police? Or what?
By #485312 at 10,Dec,18 01:14
you can read 'it' how ever you want Leo, apparently youre 'allowed' to make innuendoes about anyone, and if you don't say the name, you can say what ever you like about 'it' .. but like l said, l'll have to stop feeding the 'its' and stick with feeding the sparrows while lm out *lix*

By dgraff at 09,Dec,18 22:56 other posts of dgraff 
Your not stupid Leo I think that was called sarcasm
By leopoldij at 10,Dec,18 20:02 other posts of leopoldij 
OK, but let lix correct me since it is her who wrote the message. I sometimes do not get sarcasm.

By #569341 at 11,Dec,18 05:53
For a seemingly intelligent guy, leo; i don’t see why you are so prone to falling for sarcastic and facetious comments. You all might want to label “bella!” with the site police tag...but all of us in the know know that she is far from that. She is the one who gets policed more unfairly than anyone on here. I, for one, am not going to stand for anymore bashing of her when she can’t even defend herself because of blacklisters. You want to slag someone (and i’m not talking about you, leo) have the fortitude to let them fight back
By leopoldij at 11,Dec,18 12:40 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't want to label her anything. It is her who chose to be called so:
[deleted image]
She should also control her foul mouth. She's been using very abusive language for long time towards me when I have never called her anything.

I regret it if she has problems with others, but that has nothing to do with me.
By #485312 at 11,Dec,18 20:55
a troll is a troll is a troll, when you are one, you have to hang out with other trolls and believe every morsel of bullshit they feed you.. as a good subserviant troll, you must stick up for the other trolls with vigilance and vigour. as when youre not spreading the troll gospel, you will not be held high with in the ranks.. so you have to believe the bullshit, eat the bullshit, shit the bullshit and like a good troll, you wipe the bullshit all over the wall and hope some of it sticks... its a nice way to decorate a room, and after many layers of shit is applied, for the most part, the wall still stands solid and the shit dries and falls off.. l think this matter that falls off onto the floor, is what these creatures feed off.
mean while back at the ranch, the mailman just keeps piling letters in my box, and l must attend to the nice people of the site, these on the most part are the real people that don't talk shit, that don't have to spread brown matter on the wall, that are the reason that l come here.. that love sex, love taking pics of sex, that love sharing their sexy, and love being nice, and talking about real things they do and love and want .. yeah l have many NICE people in my list and its amazing how ten people out of 2000 can make other people leave a site like this because they aren't up to putting up with the trolls of the site... oh sorry, l mean the poor selfless over policed troll that gets bashed and treated horribly because they cant behave like a normal human being, even when theyre trying to be 'nice' *lix*
By leopoldij at 25,Dec,18 01:00 other posts of leopoldij 
You re right!

By #562152 at 25,Nov,18 04:47
[deleted image]

HAHAHA,,BELLA blacklisted me,,,the coward now can continue to lie, bitch, and make other people miserable.
By Sir-Skittles at 30,Nov,18 19:09 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
How will she keep an EYE on things with banning??

By leopoldij at 01,Dec,18 10:34 other posts of leopoldij 
The problem with her is that she badly wants to impose rules. Also, she posts no pics and yet she has opinions on what pics others post. She's a total control freak.
By #562152 at 01,Dec,18 12:12
It's true. I think she's embarrassed with her body and jealous of other women.
By leopoldij at 01,Dec,18 20:06 other posts of leopoldij 
That's a speculation.
I've avoided making any such inferences all along.
(And yet, she's always been cantankerous.
The most cantankerous personality I've seen.)
We don't know what her body looks like.
But, indeed, it's more likely that she has things to hide
rather than she has things to show.
She's been rude, vexed, uncouth, conservative, troubled...
Maybe she's been in an abusive family or relationship
and she feels that playing it a dictator here
makes her be in control.
Illusion, of course.
She never realised that this is a sex site.
We mostly like to talk about fucking here
and show and look.
Of course, we talk about other things too,
but it's crazy to adopt a position like hers:
she considers this as a chat site about everything else
except, or rarely, sex.
She's been asking and posting many ridiculous topics,
in a seemingly pseudo sophisticated manner.
Like: what's the difference between English and continental breakfasts?
Maybe she's a failed academic who can't talk to anyone at her work,
because nobody would take her seriously,
and so, maybe, she's using this site as a substitute
for her intellectual failures.
Look at some of her friends: they're trolls, crazy, conservatives...
The whole situation reminds me of the crazy orator
who, having no audience, stands at the corner of a park,
on top of an upside down waste basket,
talks bullshit to the passers-by  some of who,
finding it amusing, stop and "listen" and clap and encourage the mad orator.
And the orator then thinks he/she has an audience.
But little he/she realizes that the audience is one
of fools or people who find the speech him hilarious.

(TYPOS CORRECTED)
By #562152 at 01,Dec,18 20:16
All good posibilities. Her page has a pic of a breast that is not very attractive. That, though, is no reason to be the way she is and has been for quite some time. I found quite a few forum threads in the dumpster describing her from a Gestapo agent to a troll with many complaints about her and her friends. Poison personality.
By leopoldij at 01,Dec,18 20:27 other posts of leopoldij 
Indeed. There Hhve been many problems with her, she can't keep friends unless they submit fully to her and praise to her constantly. Without submission and praise, you become her enemy.

I did t even know who she was initially. I didn't even bother to talk to her. I don't care about people who post no pics. It was her who contacted me and "offered me protection" from "evil people" here. She seemed like someone who could hold a better conversation than just "what's up". And then when she realized I wasn't summitting to her, that I don't give a shit about orders, she discontinued me.

(MORE TYPOS CORRECTED)
By admin at 01,Dec,18 21:42 other posts of admin 
Interesting information. It seems all previous members like her - Johns and Monted for example utilized the same approach. It's astonishing to me how many people fall for that. This site is not a prison, no one can actually harm anyone here and being on this site is utterly unimportant, even if you get kicked out it's nothing, yet many people still looking for protection and authority figures. Sigh...
By #562152 at 01,Dec,18 22:04
Admin. You are right. This is an outlet for questionable behavior. Some of us behave like it's real life and take it too seriously. What perhaps you haven't thought of is that arguing points of view in a forum is fun and when it escalates to name calling and blocking, the afflicted might get mad. One sugestion is a type of block that only blocks you from the thread for a limited time (2weeks) for a cooling off period.
By leopoldij at 01,Dec,18 23:54 other posts of leopoldij 
That's a great suggestion darling.
You are, as I've always thought, wise and thoughtful.
By #562152 at 01,Dec,18 23:59

By #275407 at 02,Dec,18 00:28
Leo, you say speculation on what twowarmtts2 said, but your speculating that she might have something to hide. Your also speculating that she might have been in an abusive relationship. Stick with the facts. I'm not defending her at all, I've had my differences with her, and I don't always agree with her. I've even got in some arguments with her, but we did it with respect of one another. My OPINION is that we do need someone like her to police this site to keep some kind of controll. Yes, it could be a lot more professional in my OPINION. I can go on and on with likes and dislikes with her and other members here, but if we don't agree with anyone, there's always the block button so we don't have to hear them. I'm not going to block someone because I have disagreements, but I also understand your and other members grievances with some members. I get along with most, even though we have differences on this site. Let's just all have fun here.
By leopoldij at 02,Dec,18 01:15 other posts of leopoldij 
Indeed. I clearly said that what I wrote above was speculation. I never make assumptions and hold them true unless there's evidence. In Bella's case, indeed, I have no evidence except her irrational demand to exercise control and constantly criticise. She blacklisted me so she won't see what I'm writing, but, as you rightly said, it's only speculation.

What is sure however, is that there is *something* wrong with her.

Besides, as I indicated above and to a personal message to you, it was not me chose to be friends with in the start, but her. It was not me who unfriended me, but her. And it was not me who blacklisted first, but her.

By leopoldij at 02,Dec,18 00:04 other posts of leopoldij 
Admin,
You're wise too.
You can see through members here.
I guess you've gained experience all these years.

Bella is the real fear of some. I know that because I've either
spoken to them or because I've seen how they behave.
They develop feelings as if they are controlled by a dictator.
As *if* this were real.
Truly amazing!
On the other hand, there are a handful of members, Bella being
the top of the top, who use those who fear in offer
to "fullfil" their personal desires: to control, to rule, to dictate.

Most likely, they're fulfilling a gap in their real life.
By admin at 02,Dec,18 03:09 other posts of admin 
I've learned a lot of things from this site, but I'm not that wise when it's about people. I'm slightly autistic and don't get people well. I still fail to understand why people gave a fuck about Monted, Johns, Bella, when they just can ignore them. I fail to understand why they believe those members have some special powers. As I said, it's not even a real life when someone pesky enough can make your life miserable. It's just a site.
By #275407 at 02,Dec,18 03:58
We all know there's only one person with special powers on this site, mee nottt,
By leopoldij at 02,Dec,18 17:09 other posts of leopoldij 

By #562152 at 02,Dec,18 15:07
Leo, you, of all people know i'm really nice in the chats but, one thing I've learned here. Many of the men (not so much women) are desperate for interaction with a woman, any woman. These people hang on to the site like life depended on it. My fights with Bella are because i don't like how she treats these members and how she tries it on all of us. I really don't want her gone. Surprisingly enough her forum can be interesting. But, I understand how frustrating it could be for these other members that want approval.
By leopoldij at 02,Dec,18 17:17 other posts of leopoldij 
I know what you mean and I agree with you. I, too, found many postings on her thread interesting but I didn't like the way she classified members in two categories: friends and enemies. Well, I can agree on some things with someone and disagree on others. So what?

I know you tried to be friendly with her, I saw your discussions, but no matter what you did you couldn't win Bella's friendship because she classified you as an enemy. Really sad.
By #562152 at 02,Dec,18 17:22
Surprisingly enough, she unblocked me. I did the same. I think we have an implied understanding and i'm good with that. I'm trying to walk back some of my more offensive entries.

By admin at 02,Dec,18 17:19 other posts of admin 
>desperate for interaction with a woman, any woman

including fake ones But it's also an interesting observation. It was different at the beginning when the site was mostly gay.
By #562152 at 02,Dec,18 17:26
It still is mostly gay. The forums are loaded with gay or bisexual threads. But that's ok,,, we all walk on our own side of the street. A friend is a friend is a friend. No matter what is between the legs or how it's used,
By leopoldij at 11,Dec,18 19:11 other posts of leopoldij 
True. It's mostly (male) gay. But there are some wonderful real women too, like yourself.
By #562152 at 11,Dec,18 22:22
Thank you

By dgraff at 08,Dec,18 03:29 other posts of dgraff 
I know what she looks like and she's beautiful by the way I'm back fuckers
By leopoldij at 08,Dec,18 18:02 other posts of leopoldij 
Who are you referring to?

By leopoldij at 11,Dec,18 01:48 other posts of leopoldij 
You never told us who is beautiful.

By #557060 at 08,Dec,18 01:28
I've been lucky enough to avoid that so far, and in your case, it kinda sounds like she was harrassing you on purpose, that being said tho, the site does have a HUGE income of fake members every week, it's certainly a turn off.

By DeepThroatThis at 25,Nov,18 03:04 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Am I missing something but wasn't this tread started 5 years ago based on the dates noted? That couple is long gone......
By #485312 at 25,Nov,18 06:22
old threads are often reused for the subject it was first purposed for, some don't want to make many threads of the same subject when there is already a perfectly good thread at the bottom of the barrel.. *lix*
By leopoldij at 28,Nov,18 23:47 other posts of leopoldij 
Correct.
By #485312 at 29,Nov,18 03:09
l love pulling up old threads, seeing how things have changed here and what others were thinking, *lix*
By leopoldij at 29,Nov,18 10:13 other posts of leopoldij 
Indeed!
By #275407 at 02,Dec,18 03:42
Doesn't look like much has changed

By #562152 at 26,Nov,18 17:01
[deleted image]

THE BITCH GOT OFF HER BROOM TO WRITE THIS ONE,,
--------------------------------------- added after 23 hours

NOW I'VE GOT Mr BLUE ON MY CASE. I'm "nutso" according to him. Just like the One Eyed Bitch stated it. True minion of that malevolent Eye
By leopoldij at 26,Nov,18 20:29 other posts of leopoldij 
You know, I'm a total perv. Sexually. I love sex. I'm an exhibitionist. I like to her hard and cum and make a woman cum. This is why I'm on this site.

But a bigger perversion, from which this Bella is suffering, is to be on a sex site but not interested in sex. She's going around declaring herself the site police and acting as a policeman. Total perversion.
By #485312 at 26,Nov,18 22:24
lol, yeah its gone blind this week, cant gather a nasty remark, a shitty name calling or a post about us for some reason.. l should take bets on how many days she can keep it bottled up before she explodes .. or before her bitches point out something to her to bitch about, egging her on to release the hounds.. the site police hounds lol, *lix*
By #562152 at 26,Nov,18 22:55

By #487013 at 27,Nov,18 04:31
Why the black eye?
By #551147 at 27,Nov,18 07:22
I thought it was a "smokey" eye... 😆🤣

By #562152 at 27,Nov,18 13:59
It seemed fitting. A reaction to being blacklisted by someone.

By leopoldij at 24,Nov,18 23:37 other posts of leopoldij 
I got a message, a few days ago by Bella who told me that she's the site police. I copy and paste below:

By bella! at 19,Nov,18 16:31

As the site police, I kindly ask that you do not post your pictures in my forum thread. Thank you.
By #485312 at 25,Nov,18 01:03
you should screen shot them Leo, we could start a wall of fame of funny quotes and anecdotes .. it seems to be the in thing this month, maybe everyone needs a good holiday, get away for a break and recharge the batteries *lix*
By leopoldij at 25,Nov,18 01:45 other posts of leopoldij 
I will.

She told me herself she's the site police.

I don't know if you saw it but I asked her a simple question when she told me I'm not allowed to post pics on "her" thread.

And, instead of answering my questions, she started bitching about "my friend", clearly referring to you.

So I asked her what you, lix, have to do with my decision to post pics on her thread. And she started calling me twat. The woman has no ability to comprehend elementary English.
By #485312 at 25,Nov,18 02:18
yeah, barely a week goes by where she doesn't mention me and aussieman, lol, nice to know we're in the front of all her thoughts, shes been the self appointed site police since shes been here, seems like 'her' threads are SO important that they don't allow anyone to have a different opinion. l guess her rules, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST MISC SUBJECT MATTER AKA STUFF IN THIS THREAD, means NO LEOS ALLOWED TO POST STUFF WITHOUT DUE PERMISSION OF THE OWNER OF SAID THREAD lol, and l especially love the bit, 'please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members', is just a veiled attempt to look like an open forum welcoming people to participate... hey Leo, do you like how lve copied texts, posted them and put my interpretation of them in another thread all on my own lol... and do you like that lm using lots of big words???
hey heres a new paragraph thrown in, just to make it look bigger and more meaningful and take up more space on the server...

heres what l call a bigger space and paragraph, l should copy some more text here and point out other faults and down falls, like their lack of empathy, their inconsistant behaviour and thoughts, and you look real close, lve also left in a grammatical error and spelling mistake, because l know how misspelled words really grind people with OCD..

well that's about all ... l hope l addressed your post in a respectful and meaningful way and it makes you feel all uplifted and warm and fuzzy... have a great day Leo and don't forget .........
TO STAY SUPER SEXY..... your good friend *lix*
By leopoldij at 25,Nov,18 02:26 other posts of leopoldij 
The funny thing is that instead of replying to me, she started talking about you. I think she owes you. You've given meaning to her life.
By #562152 at 25,Nov,18 03:03
Leo,you might be more right than you know. You take away this lady's reason to throw a tantrum and she turns into a dried up prune
By leopoldij at 25,Nov,18 07:21 other posts of leopoldij 
I beg to differ.

I did not take away her reason.

I asked her a reasonable AND rational question, in response to her demands, fully prepared to comply with them if she could justify them.

However, she chose not to reply.
She chose to write endless nonsensical sentences about things that torture her mind, things that has nothing to do with her restrictions or my "violating" them.

Perhaps she couldn't reply owing to lack of ability to comprehend English. Perhaps she's not familiar with that language. Perhaps she speaks cherokee, another north American language.

Whatever it is, I offered to help. But I did not take away her reason. If the language barrier I described above doesn't exist then the said reason has been absent in her for long time.

It's not me who took it away.

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 88 hours

By #364824 at 22,Apr,13 19:57
Self appointed police and the" group" that think they are. FUCKYOU!!!!
By #379485 at 22,Apr,13 20:30
Dude try some fiber.
By #218130 at 22,Apr,13 20:50
By #196416 at 22,Apr,13 21:15
Do we really know if they are "Self" appointed? Just asking.
By #360973 at 23,Apr,13 05:29
Exactly daff, who knows? They could've been and rigorously trained in the art of donut eating and shooting innocent civilians...or was that pie and fucktards
--------------------------------------- added after 75 seconds

...could've been rigorously...*
By #303133 at 23,Apr,13 16:52
Pie should NEVER be wasted on fucktards!
By #360973 at 23,Apr,13 17:08
Eating pie and shooting fucktards, Will
By #303133 at 23,Apr,13 17:10
Waaaay better than shooting pie and eating fucktards!
(They leave a really bad taste in your mouth.)
By #196416 at 23,Apr,13 18:22
Sing a song of sixpence a pocket full of rye,
Four and twenty fucktards baked in a pie.
When the pie was opened the tards began to sing,
Oh wasn't that a dainty dish to set before the king?
The king was in his counting house counting out his money,
The queen was in the parlour eating bread and honey
The maid was in the garden hanging out the clothes,
When down came a fucktard and pecked off her nose
By Ray10754 at 23,Apr,13 19:29 other posts of Ray10754 

By #366828 at 19,Apr,13 07:27
just,one more thing,no such thing as self appointed site police.if,you had read the rules before you joined,and noticed the report abuse,report member opptions,you would have realised this.
By bella! at 19,Apr,13 10:16 other posts of bella! 
7, luvmyclit was here before as a couple, just as they are now. They were formerly member.php?w= 5532, they are much like Matt52 in the respect that they are a couple however it is the "Ms" rather than the "Mr" that seems to be more active on SYD/SYC. I don't understand or care about the dynamics of their relationship OR why her face is visible and his is not but I feel that her responses and reactions are consistent to those that were displayed prior to their departure in September, 2012. Please be nice.

By #376736 at 19,Apr,13 13:32
Guess you really did not read our comments. We have been here a long time, taking a few months off, and now returning. We have watched this site evolve, policies refined, etc. And yes, there is such a thing as "self-appointed site police". Just ask those folks, they'll be more than happy to tell you everything you are doing wrong.
By #366828 at 19,Apr,13 13:41
i read it all right,but fail to see what it proofs.you went a way,and came back,so what?...and,why dont you point out,what i am doing wrong.
By #274357 at 19,Apr,13 14:20
7, In my opinion you're taking your means of watchdoggin' to a level that appears more like an attack than anything else. I usually agree with the violations you bring to the surface on this site, but this time I believe you have this member pegged wrong.
By #366828 at 19,Apr,13 14:24
oh i am right,and besides,this is a forum,he posted a reply to peaches topic,and if they claim to be a genuine couple,then i have the right to disagree.
By #303133 at 19,Apr,13 16:34
Why would a fake go so far as to post a topic which claimed that they weren't fake? What would they hope to gain? In the past, luvmyclit contributed insightful comments in the forum. I don't recall any harassing posts or solicitations for sex. What harm are they doing? How can any of us prove to the entire SYD community that we are exactly who we say we are?
If they were using a dummy account to cause problems, it would be different. They have harmed no one...
By #364467 at 21,Apr,13 16:12
By #285974 at 22,Apr,13 04:12
cas66 what does it consern you like will sayed earlier they are not doing any harm so why make such a big deal about it
By #366828 at 22,Apr,13 06:29
its not they,its him,and,not doing any harm to whom..you?
By #285974 at 22,Apr,13 19:24
everyone

By #139037 at 22,Apr,13 09:41
Welcome back dearies! Disregard and ignore the whiners and enjoy the fun things and people on the site!! x
By #366828 at 22,Apr,13 15:03
whining?thats the funny thing about this site,many of the people on this site think,all that glisters is gold.riddle me this then batman,what makes you so sure,that they are, what what they say they are?
By #303133 at 22,Apr,13 17:25
I am not sure that it MATTERS if they are who they say they are. It's not like some guy is going to chat with a "woman" in the forum and then wake up the next morning with a surprise penis lodged in his butt. If a guy is pretending to be a woman here because that's the way he gets his jollies...big deal. It isn't like any REAL sex is happening here. If you are one of those people who DO uses this site to hook-up in "real life", I am pretty sure that you are going to notice the penis before it touches you...
By bella! at 22,Apr,13 17:30 other posts of bella! 
I wouldn't mind waking up with a penis lodged in my butt. It sure beats waking up to an alarm clock! Just keepin' it real..........

By #201155 at 19,Apr,13 18:08
I remember you from back then. Glad you are back on the site

By #124665 at 19,Apr,13 13:27
Playing the fucking game still

By #124665 at 19,Apr,13 04:01
Nope, you're right, some things never change I know you were here for a long time and those aren't fake Bugles on your fingers either!

Adult Discussion Forum