Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Great Films/ One Liners.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by sickboy2314 at 20,Jan,14 17:28  other posts of sickboy2314
If you love films and the one liners stick in your head, go on share them here...... "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers."......

Ps and yes I got my inspiration from...Bella, Great songs/Great lyrics .....so what!! .....pps I have been thinking about doing this for along time, so here goes!!

Similar topics: 1.PETER NORTH/MATT RAMSEY   2.One little fantasy I have...   3.DORIS DAY   4.Who else think Penny from ''Big Bang Theory' is gorgeous?   5.JOHN HURT R.I.P.  

New Comment

Comments:
By Leo037 at 30,Jul,17 06:50 other posts of Leo037 
He's so far back in the closet, he's in fucking Narnia.

By AussieMan187 at 18,Jul,17 02:50 other posts of AussieMan187 
"GET TO DA CHOPPA!"

By HellRaiser13 at 18,Jul,17 00:36 other posts of HellRaiser13 
Her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard.

By sickboy2314 at 17,Jul,17 20:46 other posts of sickboy2314 
Colossus: You will come talk with Professor Xavier.
Deadpool: McAvoy or Stewart? These timelines can get so confusing

Now, I'm about to do to you what Limp Bizkit did to music in the late 90s.
By alexblue at 17,Jul,17 22:30 other posts of alexblue 
The b@by hand scene in that movie
By HellRaiser13 at 18,Jul,17 00:34 other posts of HellRaiser13 
I bet it feels huge lol.

By bella! at 15,Jul,17 17:35 other posts of bella! 
It's not a great film nor is it a one liner BUT back in the day, it was a funny show.

"I'm going to get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteys I see!"

only registered users can see external links

By Dannon_Utah at 15,Jul,17 15:52 other posts of Dannon_Utah 
Listen lady, I only speak two languages: English and bad English.
- Korben Dallas

By cruz69696969 at 14,Jul,17 21:22 other posts of cruz69696969 
SNL more cowbell

By JustWill at 14,Jul,17 20:49 other posts of JustWill 
I'm your huckleberry.

By sickboy2314 at 14,Jul,17 17:06 other posts of sickboy2314 
I've been thinking about laws on Mars. There's an international treaty saying that no country can lay claim to anything that's not on Earth. By another treaty if you're not in any country's territory, maritime law aplies. So Mars is international waters. Now, NASA is an American non-military organization, it owns the Hab. But the second I walk outside I'm in international waters. So Here's the cool part. I'm about to leave for the Schiaparelli Crater where I'm going to commandeer the Ares IV lander. Nobody explicitly gave me permission to do this, and they can't until I'm on board the Ares IV. So I'm going to be taking a craft over in international waters without permission, which by definition... makes me a pirate. Mark Watney: Space Pirate.
By alexblue at 14,Jul,17 17:32 other posts of alexblue 
I'm gonna dip this potato in crushed vicodin
By sickboy2314 at 14,Jul,17 18:13 other posts of sickboy2314 
From deleted scene] Every human being has a basic instinct: to help each other out. If a hiker gets lost in the mountains, people will coordinate a search. If a train crashes, people will line up to give bl00d. If an earthquake levels a city, people all over the world will send emergency supplies. This is so fundamentally human that it's found in every culture without exception. Yes, there are assholes who just don't care, but they're massively outnumbered by the people who do
By alexblue at 14,Jul,17 18:40 other posts of alexblue 
In the face of overwhelming odds, I'm left with only one option, I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this.

Fuck you Mars...

By _avg_ at 23,Dec,14 22:52 other posts of _avg_ 
"37!! My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!!"
"In a row??"
By Aceofspades13 at 14,Jul,17 18:39 other posts of Aceofspades13 
Epic movie!!!!!

By ladyyanna at 11,Jun,16 07:42 other posts of ladyyanna 
All I got is my balls and my word...
scarface..al pacino

By spermkiss at 01,Nov,15 17:14 other posts of spermkiss 
But ya are, Blanche, ya are!

By sickboy2314 at 31,Oct,15 16:57 other posts of sickboy2314 
I knew I knew you, I knew I knew you. But you ain't you. You can't be you. We put you through the window. There ain't no coming back. This is the really real world, there ain't no coming back. We killed you dead, there ain't no coming back! There ain't no coming back! There ain't no coming back!

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever

FIRE IT UP, FIRE IT UP, FIRE IT UP

By sickboy2314 at 28,Dec,14 16:51 other posts of sickboy2314 
I have lived most of my life surrounded by my enemies. I would be grateful to die surrounded by my friends.

----------------------------------------
She has no idea. If I had a blacklight, this place would look like a Jackson Pollock painting
By #444014 at 21,Mar,15 19:36
I am Groot... I only watched that the other week....funny film.....
By sickboy2314 at 23,Mar,15 19:15 other posts of sickboy2314 
Yeah I really enjoyed it, can't wait for the next one

By sickboy2314 at 21,Mar,15 19:18 other posts of sickboy2314 
The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman.... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

The Fire, b@by. It'll burn us both. It'll kill us both. There's no place in this world for our kind of fire. My warrior woman. My Valkyrie. You'll always be mine. Always... and never.
By #444014 at 21,Mar,15 19:21
Sin City ?
By sickboy2314 at 21,Mar,15 19:25 other posts of sickboy2314 
Yarp!

By sickboy2314 at 03,Feb,15 15:29 other posts of sickboy2314 
Glass or plastic, glass or plastic?
By #444014 at 21,Mar,15 19:21
The Rock ???
By sickboy2314 at 21,Mar,15 19:24 other posts of sickboy2314 

By sickboy2314 at 10,Jan,15 16:45 other posts of sickboy2314 
You're growing up. And rain sort of remains on the branches of a tree that will someday rule the Earth. And it's good that there is rain. It clears the month of your sorry rainbow expressions, and it clears the streets of the silent armies... so we can dance.
--------------------------------------- added after 64 seconds

You gotta have presence on the court. Presence like a cheetah rather than a chimp. Sure, they both got it, but Chimpy gotta jump his nuts around to get it. The shy cheetah moves with total nonchalance, stickin' it to them in his sexy, slow strut. Me? I play like a cheetah.

By sickboy2314 at 23,Dec,14 19:10 other posts of sickboy2314 
This, this one night, two of my brothers came and woke me up in the middle of the night. And they said they had a surprise for me. So they took me to the barn up in the loft and there was my oldest Bro Dan, with Alice, Alice Jardine. I mean, picture a girl who just took a nosedive from the ugly tree and hit every branch coming down. And... and Dan's got his shirt off and he's working on this bra and he's tryin to get it off and all of a sudden Shawn just screams out, "Danny you're a young man, don't do it!" And so Alice Jardine hears this and she screams and she jumps up and she tries to get running out of the barn but she's still got this shirt over her head. She goes running right into the wall and knocks herself out. So now Danny's just so mad at us. He, he starts coming after us, but... but at the same time Alice is over there unc*nsci*us. He's gotta wa... , wake her up. So he grabs her by a leg and he's drag, dragging her. At the same time he picks up a shovel. And he's going after Shawn, and Shawn's saying, "What are you trying to hit me for? I just did you a favor!" And so this makes Dan more angry. He tries to swing this thing, he looses the shovel, goes outta his grasp and hits a kerosene lantern; the thing explodes, the whole barn almost goes up because of this thing. That was it. That was the last, that was, Dan went off to basic the next day. That was the last night the four of us were together. That was two years ago. Tell me about your wife and those rosebushes?

By sickboy2314 at 14,Dec,14 17:58 other posts of sickboy2314 
I'm taking you off my buddy list bitch! I hope you get a virus! You and your computer!

Peace.

Peace is meant to explain a state of tranquility. Ok? So why don't you try finding a way to say goodbye, now that you're among civilized people.

Well, Mr. Civilized, peace can also be used interjectionally, as a request, greeting or farewell. So, try to find another way to be an asshole, if you don't know your, grammar, that is. Peace.

By sickboy2314 at 08,Dec,14 19:06 other posts of sickboy2314 
Somebody ripped off the thing I ripped off!

Shit, man, I'm gonna be late for work again. That's the fifth time this week, and it's only Tuesday, man.

By sickboy2314 at 09,Nov,14 16:55 other posts of sickboy2314 
Your little walkie talkies... have gone walkies.

Well, you know what they say. Two's company. Three gets us talked about.

By andrew999999999 at 02,Nov,14 15:35 other posts of andrew999999999 
We've come on holiday by mistake.

Then the fucker will rue the day.

I've just been called a ponce.

GET IN THE BACK OF THE VAN!!!

SCRUBERS.

I'm not from London.

By sickboy2314 at 17,Oct,14 18:45 other posts of sickboy2314 
You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

Would someone mind telling me, who are you?

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least 6teen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Well, thank you for that. That's a great weight off me mind. Now, if you wouldn't mind telling me who the fuck you are, apart from someone who feeds people to pigs of course?
By #444014 at 17,Oct,14 18:52
If you stop me again whilst I'm walking ,I'll cut your fuckin' Jacob's off....

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

What?! Proper fucked....
By sickboy2314 at 18,Oct,14 07:16 other posts of sickboy2314 
So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.

These are your last words, so make them a prayer.

Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns... [Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]

And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"... [Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]
Written down the side of mine... [They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]
Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!
By #444014 at 18,Oct,14 09:54
2 minutes Turkish

Bollocks! I'm going for a walk.
By andrew999999999 at 29,Oct,14 17:38 other posts of andrew999999999 
You're not much use to me alive, are you Turkish?
By sickboy2314 at 29,Oct,14 21:11 other posts of sickboy2314 
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
By andrew999999999 at 02,Nov,14 15:32 other posts of andrew999999999 
Snatch.

By sickboy2314 at 31,Oct,14 19:00 other posts of sickboy2314 
We all go a little mad sometimes.

By sickboy2314 at 31,Oct,14 18:43 other posts of sickboy2314 
It's Halloween, everyone's entitled to one good scare

By #444014 at 24,Oct,14 18:25
They wanna get you hooked on some legal shit! They just keep on naming symptoms until they name you that you fuckin' got. It's like: "Are you sad, are you lonely, you got athletes foot? Are you hot, are you cold, what you got? Ya want this pill huh, mothafucka? You gotta take this pill!" And they don't even tell you what the pill does, you see a lady on a horse, or a man in a tub... And they just keep namin' symptoms: "Are you depressed, are you lonely, do your teeth hurt?" What the fuck? I saw a commercial the other day that said, "Do you go to bed at night and wake up in the mo'nin?" "Oh shit they got one! I got that! I'm sick, I need that pill.
By sickboy2314 at 27,Oct,14 19:26 other posts of sickboy2314 
Smack her with a dick, smack her with a dick! smack her with a dick, smack her with a dick! A put a dick in her ear,dick in the ear, dick in the ear! Fuck her in the eye, fuck her in the eye! Fuck her in the eye, Fuck her in the eye! Blind the bitch, blind the bitch...

By #132188 at 18,Oct,14 07:56
I never fucked anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand?
By #444014 at 19,Oct,14 18:19

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
By #132188 at 19,Oct,14 18:27
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked.
This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked.
Hey, Frank, you're a piece of shit.
You know what I'm taking about about, you fucking cockroach.

By #444014 at 19,Oct,14 18:33
You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked!

This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked.
By #132188 at 19,Oct,14 18:35
You should have kept your mouth shut, they'd have thought you was a horse and let you out.
--------------------------------------- added after 116 seconds

I told him what you told me to tell him I told him….I was in sanitation…they didn’t go for it. ‘I told you to tell him, you was in a sanitarium!  Not sanitation.
By #444014 at 19,Oct,14 18:40
By #132188 at 19,Oct,14 18:47
By sickboy2314 at 20,Oct,14 14:16 other posts of sickboy2314 
al esfuerzo y al heroísmo de una revolución... ¡No los quermos! ¡No los necesitamos!

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

By Arexa at 19,Oct,14 20:18 other posts of Arexa 
Gator's bitches better be wearin jimmies!
By sickboy2314 at 20,Oct,14 14:06 other posts of sickboy2314 
You know what, I'm going to hang onto the wooden gun.

give me back my real gun!

No. I'm going to give you this... It's a r.ape whistle. You blow that if you're in any trouble, and someone with an actual gun will come and help you out. [Quietly blows the whistle]

By jollygoodfun at 18,Oct,14 09:18 other posts of jollygoodfun 
I bet you can't guess what I am now?

By jollygoodfun at 18,Oct,14 09:17 other posts of jollygoodfun 
Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Robinson?

By #474162 at 18,Oct,14 04:04
I couldn't help but notice your pain.
[My pain?]
It runs deep
Share it with me!
By sickboy2314 at 18,Oct,14 07:04 other posts of sickboy2314 
Star Trek V

By sickboy2314 at 10,Oct,14 18:14 other posts of sickboy2314 
Dude, you gotta have a poker face, like me.

By sickboy2314 at 27,Sep,14 16:56 other posts of sickboy2314 
only registered users can see external links

By iowaguy at 26,Jul,14 12:03 other posts of iowaguy 
"I cant go down the street to buy a pack of smokes without running into 9 guys you've fucked"
By sweetslit at 29,Jul,14 21:57 other posts of sweetslit 
Not saying you're a slut, but if your vagina had a password, it would be 1234
By iowaguy at 01,Aug,14 21:50 other posts of iowaguy 
LOL nice

By dude7by6 at 22,Sep,14 20:41 other posts of dude7by6 
Boon Dock Saints, laughed my ass of first time I heard that line
By iowaguy at 24,Sep,14 23:51 other posts of iowaguy 
Awesome so glad someone got it. Yes I rolled and would rewind just to here it over and over loved it.

By sickboy2314 at 23,Sep,14 17:40 other posts of sickboy2314 
Well, would you like to hear me tell a joke?

Yeah. Yeah, we'd love to hear a joke from you.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Go fuck yourselves.

Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.

By sickboy2314 at 22,Sep,14 18:27 other posts of sickboy2314 
No, no. No, see, this is a really shit idea. You know why? Because it's really obviously a shit idea.

Oh, great. Valium. Not only will we be able to go to s.leep, if we get attacked in the middle of the night, we won't even care.
By dude7by6 at 22,Sep,14 20:39 other posts of dude7by6 
Great one, 28 days later was awesome

By #473582 at 22,Sep,14 18:31
Victims; aren't we all?
By sickboy2314 at 22,Sep,14 18:40 other posts of sickboy2314 
The Crow?
By #473582 at 22,Sep,14 18:42
By sickboy2314 at 22,Sep,14 18:43 other posts of sickboy2314 
brilliant film!...shame about Brandon

By #444014 at 30,Aug,14 12:12
Anti-wrinkle cream there may be, but anti-fat-bastard cream there is not.

On Sale for £4.99 and we're still a fuckin' fiver short.
By sickboy2314 at 05,Sep,14 18:34 other posts of sickboy2314 
Haven't got a clue!

By jollygoodfun at 30,Aug,14 19:41 other posts of jollygoodfun 
I'm walkin here, I'm walking here!
By sickboy2314 at 05,Sep,14 18:33 other posts of sickboy2314 
Midnight Cowboy?

By sickboy2314 at 05,Sep,14 18:31 other posts of sickboy2314 
"I want you to carve a "c" from the corner of him eye to the corner of him mouth."

By #170523 at 27,Aug,14 19:30
Puny God!
By sickboy2314 at 05,Sep,14 18:30 other posts of sickboy2314 
Avengers

By jollygoodfun at 26,Aug,14 18:18 other posts of jollygoodfun 
I'm mad as HELL and I'm not going to take it anymore!

By sickboy2314 at 25,Aug,14 19:13 other posts of sickboy2314 
You wanted a recording of my voice, well here it is. What you want me to say is, 'I love you'. Well I don't. I H_ate you, you little slut.

By andrew999999999 at 14,Aug,14 15:31 other posts of andrew999999999 
That? That's my favourite axe, Eddie.

Look into my eyes. Look into my fucking eyes.

I'm Superman! King fucking Kong! I can pick you up and throw you a million miles. I'm number one. Number fucking one. I'm number one. Number fucking one. Number one! Number one! Number one!

By #444014 at 19,Jul,14 17:47
Where's your tool ? What fucking tool...

I'm the daddy...

Rules: no punching in the face, no kicking in the goolies, and no biting.
By sickboy2314 at 19,Jul,14 18:01 other posts of sickboy2314 
Right Banks, you bastard! I'm the daddy now, next time, I'll fucking kill ya!

Up ya fucking Borstal!

By andrew999999999 at 14,Aug,14 15:26 other posts of andrew999999999 
Scum

By sickboy2314 at 30,Jul,14 18:25 other posts of sickboy2314 
Now listen up, I wanna make this quick, and to the point, 'cos just like you all I want to do is get home, jump into a warm bed with a nice hot woman and watch the footy
By andrew999999999 at 14,Aug,14 15:23 other posts of andrew999999999 
Dog Soldiers

By #467242 at 14,Aug,14 14:24
That's yo ass Mister Postman!
By sickboy2314 at 14,Aug,14 15:17 other posts of sickboy2314 
Don't nobody go into the bathroom for about 35, 45 minutes."

By #444014 at 14,Aug,14 07:26
You keep knocking on the devil's door long enough and sooner or later someone's gonna answer you.

Zip up your mouth Jeremiah. Did you grow up in a barn?

Forget that, Green. I used to make a good living around here because cops like you couldn't find tits in a strip joint.
By sickboy2314 at 14,Aug,14 15:10 other posts of sickboy2314 
Four Brothers

By #435371 at 14,Aug,14 12:26
The double douche

By #444014 at 09,Aug,14 17:00
You have been deemed hazardous. Will you comply?

You can kiss my ass, metal dick!

I'm sorry, my responses are limited. You must ask the right questions
By sickboy2314 at 09,Aug,14 17:58 other posts of sickboy2314 
I Robot!

By jeffoo0 at 30,Jul,14 16:39 other posts of jeffoo0 
Why does the Navy have to practice so early on a Sunday?
By iowaguy at 01,Aug,14 21:50 other posts of iowaguy 
Pearl Harbor?

By sickboy2314 at 31,Jul,14 18:52 other posts of sickboy2314 
You need to have respect for me. I was almost your father but the line was too long!

You know what? Last time you said that, I was kinda trippin', right? But now, you're right. I am crazy. And you know what else? I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck about you. I don't give a fuck about Steel. I don't give a *fuck* about Raheem, either. I don't give a fuck about myself. Look, I ain't shit. And you less of a man than me, so as soon as I figure you ain't gon be shit, *pow*! So be it. You remember that, motherfucker. 'Cause I'm the one you need to be looking out for... *partner*!

By sweetslit at 29,Jul,14 22:00 other posts of sweetslit 
I have to return some video tapes
By #444014 at 30,Jul,14 14:01
I so want to say American Psycho....but I am not sure..
So erm,American Psycho....
By sweetslit at 30,Jul,14 22:27 other posts of sweetslit 
Yep, American Psycho... I think he says some version of it 3 or 4 throughout the movie

By #170523 at 29,Jul,14 23:19
It just a jump to the left
By sweetslit at 29,Jul,14 23:32 other posts of sweetslit 
And then a step to the right.
With your hand on your hips.
You bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust.
They really drive you insane.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
Rocky Horror Picture Show
By bella! at 30,Jul,14 16:33 other posts of bella! 
sweetslit, were you singing that while you were typing?
By sweetslit at 30,Jul,14 22:23 other posts of sweetslit 
Yep, and I did not stop with the Time Warp, I sang then all right down the Superheroes

By iowaguy at 26,Jul,14 11:39 other posts of iowaguy 
"This shits chess it ain't checkers."
By #444014 at 26,Jul,14 11:44
Training day...
By iowaguy at 26,Jul,14 11:58 other posts of iowaguy 

Like to see if anyone gets the other quoted line I put

By iowaguy at 25,Jul,14 23:23 other posts of iowaguy 
Stupid bitch took her 2 hours to watch 60 minutes,
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

Great movie for those who haven't seen it
--------------------------------------- added after 70 hours

Movie is Poolhall Junkies

By #444014 at 21,Jul,14 19:25
You must be the monopoly guy...
By sickboy2314 at 21,Jul,14 20:04 other posts of sickboy2314 
Meeting with sinister types much? A not too much, a much too much.

By sickboy2314 at 10,Jul,14 18:34 other posts of sickboy2314 
Are you trying to develop a sense of humor or am I going deaf what?

Kali ma... Kali ma... Kali ma, shakthi deh!
By #444014 at 18,Jul,14 19:31
Indiana Jones...is it the Temple of Doom ?...
By sickboy2314 at 19,Jul,14 18:04 other posts of sickboy2314 

By #444014 at 18,Jul,14 19:32
The Royal penis is clean....

Soul Glo....
By sickboy2314 at 19,Jul,14 17:53 other posts of sickboy2314 
Coming to America!.......it's been on all week!(well it seems like it lol)
By #444014 at 19,Jul,14 17:57
+1 channels always give me a sense of Dave ja vu ...lol
By sickboy2314 at 19,Jul,14 18:02 other posts of sickboy2314 
it's Eddie month, tonight it's Beverly hills cop 3

By sickboy2314 at 19,Jul,14 17:56 other posts of sickboy2314 
Rubber dinghy rapids bro.

Sniper: [into walkie-talkie] The bear is down. Repeat, the bear is down. [to other sniper] Sniper: We got the bear. Sniper: I think that's a Wookie. That's a Wookie! Sniper: No it's not! It's a bear! Sniper: [into walkie-talkie] Is a Wookie a bear, Control?

By Matt2430 at 05,Jul,14 18:41 other posts of Matt2430 
Jaws, we're going to need a bigger boat

By sickboy2314 at 04,Jul,14 18:27 other posts of sickboy2314 
So, you guys like to tell jokes, huh? Gigglin' and laughin' like a bunch of young broads sittin' in a schoolyard. Well, let me tell a joke. Five guys, sittin' in a bullpen, in San Quentin. All wondering how the fuck they got there. What should we have done, what didn't we do, who's fault is it, is it my fault, your fault, his fault, all that bullshit. Then one of them says, hey. Wait a minute. When we were planning this caper, all we did was sit around tellin' fuckin' jokes! Get the message? Boys, I don't mean to holler at ya. When this caper's over - and I'm sure it'll be a successful one - we'll get down to the Hawaiian Islands, hell, I'll roll and laugh with all of ya. You'll find me a different character down there. Right now, it's a matter of business.
By #444014 at 04,Jul,14 18:44
All right ramblers, let's get rambling!
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

I forgot to say 'Clowns to left of me,jokers to the right,here I am,stuck in the middle with you'

From Mr Blue..
By sickboy2314 at 05,Jul,14 18:13 other posts of sickboy2314 
Listen k1d I'm not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don't give a good fuck what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get.

[He removes his razor]

You ever listen to K-Billy's "Super Sounds of the Seventies" weekend? It's my personal favorite.

By showmeit at 04,Jul,14 05:27 other posts of showmeit 
The path of the righteous man is beset on both sides by inequities of the selfish , and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the week through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost ****. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is The Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee "
By #132188 at 04,Jul,14 06:02
That would be the great... Pulp fiction.
By showmeit at 04,Jul,14 11:01 other posts of showmeit 
Unmistakable

By sickboy2314 at 02,Jul,14 17:16 other posts of sickboy2314 
SHABBA DENAYA!
By #444014 at 02,Jul,14 17:23
That Girl Is Peng
By sickboy2314 at 02,Jul,14 18:40 other posts of sickboy2314 

By sickboy2314 at 25,Jun,14 17:24 other posts of sickboy2314 
It was the end of an era. But before the murders, the torture, the beatings and the ecstacy... before all of that, there was football. You see, football was where all the spite and the hatred first came from. On those terraces... well, it's where it all began for me.

................................. Listen, if I was you, I'd get those punters out of there 'cause the moment those Turks walk out that door, I'm gonna go fucking Schwarzenegger on the cunt.

So I was a married man, but football was my mistress, and I played away every weekend.First round of the Cup when we played Fulham and believe it or not, it kicks off, and like fucking clockwork the Old Bill comes steaming in. But behave yourself and what are you going to do, eh? It's fucking war on the streets. We were all over the papers the next day, and they were going on about how we were the biggest menace since the IRA. But I mean what the fuck did we care? We was just having a laugh.
By #444014 at 02,Jul,14 15:54
Rise of the Footsoldier .
By sickboy2314 at 02,Jul,14 17:02 other posts of sickboy2314 
you cleared them all up!

By sickboy2314 at 04,Jun,14 19:35 other posts of sickboy2314 
We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man. We're nympholeptics, desiring for the unobtainable. We risk sanity for moments of temporary enlightenment. So many ideas. So little memory. The last thought killed by anticipation of the next. We embrace an overwhelming feeling of love. We flow in unison. We're together. I wish this was real. We want a universal level of togetherness, where we're comfortable with everyone. We're in rhythm. Part of a movement. A movement to escape. We wave goodbye. Ultimately, we just want to be happy. Heh, yeah, hang on, what the fuck was I just talking about?
By #444014 at 02,Jul,14 15:55
Human Traffic..
By sickboy2314 at 02,Jul,14 17:01 other posts of sickboy2314 

--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Wicked film, Danny Dyer's first proper film and he nailed it!..........the star wars bit is fucking legendary!!

By sickboy2314 at 07,Jun,14 15:49 other posts of sickboy2314 
Charlie Chaplin once entered a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest in Monte Carlo and came in third; that's a story.

The unlucky are nothing more than a frame of reference for the lucky. You are unlucky, so I may know that I am not. Unfortunately the lucky never realizes they are lucky until it's too late. Take yourself for instance; yesterday you were better off than you are off today but it took today for you to realize it. But today has arrived and it's too late. You see? People are never happy with what they have. They want what they had, or what someone else has.
By #444014 at 02,Jul,14 15:57
Lucky Number Slevin.... Mr Goodkat...

How did you find out about us?

I'm a world-class assassin, fuckhead. How do you think I found out?
By sickboy2314 at 02,Jul,14 16:59 other posts of sickboy2314 
luv this film! ....glad you got it!!( like anyone else would of!)lol

BAD DOG!

By #464196 at 26,Jun,14 09:35
"your little car is gonna drown, and you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat, how does it feel?"
By sickboy2314 at 02,Jul,14 15:49 other posts of sickboy2314 
Finally got it ......Falling Down

By #457060 at 01,Jul,14 20:20
How bout this,
Get out of my plane...
By sickboy2314 at 02,Jul,14 15:44 other posts of sickboy2314 
Air **** One?? Or Executive Decision??
--------------------------------------- added after 108 seconds

f0rce*

By #457060 at 25,Jun,14 19:58
We don't have a chimney,
And Peter said " huhhh"...
By sickboy2314 at 01,Jul,14 16:04 other posts of sickboy2314 
Spiderman 2

By #341873 at 01,Jul,14 13:12
"What about all that talk about screwing up future events? The space time continuum?"

"Well, I figured, what the hell"

Bttf all the way
By sickboy2314 at 01,Jul,14 16:01 other posts of sickboy2314 
Back to the future brilliant film

By dale49 at 13,Jun,14 19:39 other posts of dale49 
"Die you Bitch!"

One of my all time fave movies.

By sickboy2314 at 13,Jun,14 18:21 other posts of sickboy2314 
I told you don't shoot no body, and the first thing you do when we walk in this motherfucker is shoot somebody!

Cause that's what I do, I kill motherfuckers! You know that.

Ps you haven't got the last few I posted!! So You gotta get this!!
By #444014 at 13,Jun,14 18:29
Get Rich or Die Tryin' ?... I know the other ones too... I want to give someone else a go....
If you keep watching filmfour I am likely to get them
By sickboy2314 at 13,Jun,14 19:00 other posts of sickboy2314 
....all from my own DVD collection!! and yes you are correct!
By #444014 at 13,Jun,14 19:05
Tesco bogof deals
By sickboy2314 at 13,Jun,14 19:29 other posts of sickboy2314 
Local crack head! ...no really local markets get them for a pound!

By #444014 at 05,Jun,14 01:56
I was just rubbing the phone against my fanny. My, oh, my, it's fresh this morning. And look at my nipples, standing up like little soldiers. What is a poor girl to do?

Why did you keep the gun?

I know it sounds silly now, but it was my favourite.

You better not let the other guns know you have a favourite.

By sickboy2314 at 07,Jun,14 15:53 other posts of sickboy2314 
Fucking females is for poofs.

You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son.

By #444014 at 07,Jun,14 16:18
Great film. Some of it was filmed local to me.
By sickboy2314 at 07,Jun,14 16:39 other posts of sickboy2314 
Cool

By sickboy2314 at 31,May,14 18:15 other posts of sickboy2314 
I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

By sickboy2314 at 26,May,14 16:43 other posts of sickboy2314 
You wanna be a big cop in a small town? Fuck off up the model village.
yarp!
By #444014 at 26,May,14 16:54
Hot Fuzz..
By sinanff47 at 30,May,14 02:21 other posts of sinanff47 
Ah the 'Cornetto Trilogy' films--IMHO all great!

By andrew999999999 at 26,May,14 15:13 other posts of andrew999999999 

By #444014 at 25,May,14 19:41
I think this boy's cheese has done slid off his cracker.

Interesting? Bunch'a inbred trailer trash! All they ever talk about is fucking!
By sickboy2314 at 26,May,14 13:57 other posts of sickboy2314 
Green mile

By #444014 at 21,May,14 22:36
One day some of the neighbourhood kids carried my mother's groceries all the way home.You know why ? It was outta respect.
By sickboy2314 at 22,May,14 16:31 other posts of sickboy2314 
As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.
By #444014 at 22,May,14 18:18
Funny,funny how ?
By sickboy2314 at 22,May,14 18:34 other posts of sickboy2314 
I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

By #444014 at 22,May,14 07:06
You shoulda brought a gun instead of a beer, mate.
Nah. I don't need one. I got a Donk.

Got a what?

Donk.
By cumdump at 22,May,14 07:56 other posts of cumdump 
Crocodile Dundee

By #444014 at 08,May,14 05:43
"Treat 'em like a mushroom: Keep 'em in the dark and feed them on sh!t".
By sickboy2314 at 08,May,14 13:13 other posts of sickboy2314 
Air America??....

By andrew999999999 at 06,May,14 20:07 other posts of andrew999999999 
If they move, kill 'em.

By #132188 at 06,May,14 10:05
Ha you talking to me ... The only thing I have in this world is my word and my balls and I don't break em for no one
By #444014 at 06,May,14 11:04
You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked! ....

You a communist? Huh? How'd you like it, man? They tell you all the time what to do, what to think, what to feel. Do you wanna be like a sheep? Like all those other people? Baah! Baah!

Great film
By andrew999999999 at 06,May,14 20:07 other posts of andrew999999999 
Scarface, the one with Al Pacino in it.

By #408374 at 13,Apr,14 21:58
'Gods not on our side because he hates idiots like you.'

'Make my day!'

'Every gun makes his own tune'

'You see in this world is two kinds of people. Those with loaded guns and those who dig - you dig'
By cumdump at 05,May,14 14:39 other posts of cumdump 
The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly. It's my favorite spaghetti western.
By #444014 at 06,May,14 08:57
Where does the term spaghetti western come from ?

I am just curious. I could google it,but where's the fun in that!
By cumdump at 06,May,14 17:41 other posts of cumdump 
Low budget westerns made in Italy. Where the vocals don't match the lips.

By cumdump at 05,May,14 15:04 other posts of cumdump 
What the fuck are you waiting for? She went for the set up, just reach in and pull your dick out. Girls like that shit.

Right about here is where the angel is supposed to show up and tell you NOT to pull your dick out. But we BITCH-slapped that mother fucker and sent him packing. So it's smooth sailing from here. Let 'er rip, boy.
By sickboy2314 at 05,May,14 16:46 other posts of sickboy2314 
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back!

By #444014 at 01,May,14 02:54
Phew! I haven't felt that good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978!

To be said in a Sean Connery accent;
' Do you shee the beasht? Have you got it in your shights?'

Clear enough, Missh Moneypenny! This should preshent no shignificant problemsh!

For a vegetarian, Rents, you're a fuckin' EV!L shot!
By sickboy2314 at 01,May,14 15:31 other posts of sickboy2314 
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
By andrew999999999 at 05,May,14 16:26 other posts of andrew999999999 
Trainspotting.

By #408374 at 06,Apr,14 19:41
'Im just passing through'
By cumdump at 05,May,14 14:49 other posts of cumdump 
The Outlaw Josey Wales.

By sickboy2314 at 29,Apr,14 17:37 other posts of sickboy2314 
Do you really wanna jump? Do you wanna? Well, that's fine with me. Come on, I wanna do it, I wanna do it............

Well, what do you wanna hear, man? Do you wanna hear that sometimes I think about eatin' a bullet? Huh? Well, I do! I even got a special bullet for the occasion with a hollow point, look! Make sure it blows the back of my goddamned head out and do the job right! Every single day I wake up and I think of a reason not to do it! Every single day! You know why I don't do it? This is gonna make you laugh! You know why I don't do it? The job! Doin' the job! Now that's the reason .............
I was driving before you were a itch in your daddy's pants!
By #444014 at 29,Apr,14 17:53
Lethal Weapon..
By sickboy2314 at 29,Apr,14 18:23 other posts of sickboy2314 

By Snake-n-hole at 16,Apr,14 02:43 other posts of Snake-n-hole 
One of my favorite lines is,

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw."

By #451552 at 08,Apr,14 22:37
Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus
By Arexa at 08,Apr,14 22:52 other posts of Arexa 
This is gonna sound weird, but for a second, I think you took on the shape of a unicorn...
By sickboy2314 at 13,Apr,14 18:14 other posts of sickboy2314 
Alice: "Oh, Dale. You are something. You are something."
Dale: "You're something too."
Alice: "I wanna roll you up into a little ball and shove you up my vagina. You could just live there. It's warm and it's cozy."
Dale: "In your vagina?"
Alice: "I wanna walk around with you in there and just know that whenever I feel a little tickle or scratch that it's just your hair up my vagina. Please, just do it for me."
Dale: "What's happening?"

By Odin_york_pa at 08,Apr,14 22:27 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Inevitabrol! Things are inevitabrey going to change! Goddamnit, open you fucking ears!
--------------------------------------- added after 40 seconds

It will be 911 times 2356

By #444014 at 07,Apr,14 21:36
'I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!'

'Hakuna Matata, bitches!'

'There's a goddamn cougar in the car!'

By sickboy2314 at 08,Apr,14 12:26 other posts of sickboy2314 
I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger.

Shake n Bake!!
By #444014 at 08,Apr,14 12:38
'From now on, you're the Magic Man and I'm El Diablo.'
'What does Diablo mean?'
'It's like... Spanish for like a fighting chicken.'

'Dear Lord Baby Jesus, or as our brothers to the south call you, Jesús, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Domino’s, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. I just want to take time to say thank you for my family, my two beautiful, beautiful, handsome, striking sons, Walker and Texas Ranger, or T.R. as we call him, and of course, my red-hot smoking wife, Carley who is a stone-cold fox.'

By sickboy2314 at 08,Apr,14 17:34 other posts of sickboy2314 
Abracadabra homes.

My friends and I skipped school and we filled up a cup of pee and tried to get our neighbors dog to drink it. But he wouldn't!

Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.

By #408374 at 06,Apr,14 19:43
Just say what one fucking time more and Ill blow your head off. I double fucking dare you motherfucker!
By sickboy2314 at 06,Apr,14 19:48 other posts of sickboy2314 
pulp fiction! So many good lines from this film!
By #408374 at 07,Apr,14 17:00
Good lines, yes, but I didnt like this entire 'date' scene. You know? With the cocain and stuff.

By #428387 at 06,Apr,14 19:14
Who remembers
spectacles testicles wallet and watch.
By sickboy2314 at 06,Apr,14 19:29 other posts of sickboy2314 
YEAH BABY!! ....get in ma belly, .... I want my babyback babyback babyback babyback babyback ribs. I want my babyback babyback babyback babyback babyback ribs.
By #428387 at 06,Apr,14 19:52
Yeah SB
I heard it in nuns on the run Eric Idle and Robbie Coltrane as well as your Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me.
By sickboy2314 at 06,Apr,14 20:07 other posts of sickboy2314 
wow, Nuns on the run, totally forgot about that one!! going to have to get it now! Haven't seen it for ages!,....I now have a mission for Monday!!
By #444014 at 06,Apr,14 20:46
Mission Impossible theme plays as Sickboy undertakes his mission...tune in next time for more adventures...will Sickboy be able to locate the missing piece of his movie catalogue ? This program is sponsored by 'Bluebrew'
Please drink in moderation
By sinanff47 at 06,Apr,14 23:33 other posts of sinanff47 
Hmmmm, 'Bluebrew'--An East Midlands beer, fermented with English Stilton. Sounds interesting.

By #440643 at 25,Mar,14 12:56
"You want to take me out? Well, first shave your neck and trim that beard, cut your nails and brush your teeth. Then I might consider you buying me a drink first to think about it."
By talk4s at 04,Apr,14 16:24 other posts of talk4s 
PEACH???
By sinanff47 at 06,Apr,14 18:44 other posts of sinanff47 

By #444014 at 06,Apr,14 14:36
'The Japanese have a saying, "Fix the problem, not the blame." Find out what's fucked up and fix it. Nobody gets blamed. We're always after who fucked up. Their way is better.'

'No, you get the senator's car! Wrong guy, wrong fucking century! Penguin looking mother fucker!'

Both from the same film.
By sickboy2314 at 06,Apr,14 18:36 other posts of sickboy2314 
Rising Sun

By #444014 at 06,Apr,14 01:41
'It is my duty to please that booty'
By Arexa at 06,Apr,14 02:35 other posts of Arexa 
Hmmm.... Where else have I heard that tonight?
By #444014 at 06,Apr,14 11:01
By Arexa at 06,Apr,14 15:30 other posts of Arexa 

By jollygoodfun at 13,Mar,14 19:05 other posts of jollygoodfun 
"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!"
By talk4s at 04,Apr,14 16:25 other posts of talk4s 
Broadcast News.

By #408374 at 29,Mar,14 20:38
'I'll be back'
By talk4s at 04,Apr,14 16:23 other posts of talk4s 
Arnie, the Governator!!!

By andrew999999999 at 01,Apr,14 16:36 other posts of andrew999999999 
Why don't you wake up and smell what you shovelling?
By sickboy2314 at 01,Apr,14 19:08 other posts of sickboy2314 
Die Hard!
By andrew999999999 at 01,Apr,14 20:02 other posts of andrew999999999 
Yes.

By andrew999999999 at 01,Apr,14 16:29 other posts of andrew999999999 
Here hare here.

By talk4s at 28,Mar,14 13:09 other posts of talk4s 
"I don't deserve this...to die like this. I was building a house."
By shavedsmoothbud at 29,Mar,14 14:35 other posts of shavedsmoothbud 
Unforgiven?
By talk4s at 01,Apr,14 13:07 other posts of talk4s 

By Odin_york_pa at 24,Mar,14 22:07 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
You have the ring, and I see your Schwartz is as big as mine. Now let's see how well you handle it.

By #451600 at 14,Mar,14 01:41
Is it safe?
By talk4s at 17,Mar,14 15:30 other posts of talk4s 
Great film!! Marathon Man!!

By sickboy2314 at 15,Mar,14 16:42 other posts of sickboy2314 
Ah, I shoulda known you was at this Party, and ya know, with all that Jheri Curl juice you got in your hair, you better not Ever do a crime! The police won't have any problem finding you! "Follow the drip, follow the drip!................................................

Girl, you're so soft, like my hush-puppies. You're so warm and fluffy, like a butter-milk biscuit. You make me want to squeeze tighter and tighter. Nah, I'm not gonna lie. You make a nigga wanna sing. Always and fo-evah! Each moment wit you. Is just like a dream to me, AND you, that somehow came true. Ooo...
--------------------------------------- added after 482 hours

Seriously no got this?? ...wow! 1up for me!!

By sickboy2314 at 08,Mar,14 16:31 other posts of sickboy2314 
"Did you guys see the Size of that chicken?"
By #338170 at 12,Mar,14 22:00
Young Guns --- Dirty Steve
By sickboy2314 at 13,Mar,14 18:35 other posts of sickboy2314 

By talk4s at 12,Mar,14 16:26 other posts of talk4s 
I haven't heard of any such likelihood.
--------------------------------------- added after 552 hours

Bullit

By #451600 at 12,Mar,14 05:28
Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill.
By sickboy2314 at 12,Mar,14 05:36 other posts of sickboy2314 
Blade

By routemaster at 12,Mar,14 03:32 other posts of routemaster 
"Ah, I see you are a right block off the old chip."
Carmen Miranda in the 1943 film "The Gang's All Here."

By #451600 at 08,Mar,14 17:47
"YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!"
By #444014 at 08,Mar,14 17:54
Friday......
By sickboy2314 at 08,Mar,14 18:21 other posts of sickboy2314 
How the Fuck you get fired on your day off?

By talk4s at 24,Feb,14 14:33 other posts of talk4s 
I am sick of your foul language, your crude behavior and your sluttish manner.
--------------------------------------- added after 49 hours

Ok. Here's the lead in line: 'All you boys out. Girls stay where you are.'...Maybe I cheated with such a small quote from a terrific movie...
--------------------------------------- added after 73 hours

Film's story took place in London...with a very famous American actor.
By sweetslit at 04,Mar,14 22:07 other posts of sweetslit 
There are certain things a decent woman keeps private
By talk4s at 05,Mar,14 13:48 other posts of talk4s 
Exactly! Wonder why no one else recognized this film? It's one of my all time favorites!...Just viewed your wonderful selection of imaginative, sexy pictures!! And as your were not born when this film was made, I am impressed you knew the answer... You are very beautiful and have a talent for photography!! Thank you very much for showing your beauty on this site.

By sickboy2314 at 02,Mar,14 07:27 other posts of sickboy2314 
"Death by stereo"
By andrew999999999 at 04,Mar,14 18:31 other posts of andrew999999999 
The Lost Boys.

By #451552 at 28,Feb,14 01:11
I'll kill you all! Ha Ha! I'll drive you crazy and I'll kill you all! I'm every nightmare you've ever had! I am your worst dream come true! I'M EVERYTHING YOU EVER WERE AFRAID OF!
By sickboy2314 at 28,Feb,14 05:40 other posts of sickboy2314 
It by Stephen king pennywise is scary as Fuck!!........

By _avg_ at 15,Feb,14 20:41 other posts of _avg_ 
"The Sheriff's a N-[BONG]!!"
"What'd he say?" "He said the Sherrif's near!"
"No dad-blammit, dag-gummit, I said, the 'Sheriff's a N-[BONG]!'"
By andrew999999999 at 24,Feb,14 16:09 other posts of andrew999999999 
Blazing Saddles

By sinanff47 at 25,Feb,14 01:18 other posts of sinanff47 
"The next man makes a move, the Nigga gets it".
--The New Sheriff

By jollygoodfun at 26,Feb,14 16:46 other posts of jollygoodfun 
You wants some beans, Mr. Tagget? I think you guys have had enough beans already!

By _avg_ at 10,Feb,14 22:23 other posts of _avg_ 
Your name is Buck, right? And you like to fuck....right?????
By andrew999999999 at 24,Feb,14 16:10 other posts of andrew999999999 
Kill Bill Vol.1

By sickboy2314 at 23,Feb,14 18:36 other posts of sickboy2314 
Fruitellas a Badman Sweet Ya Get Me!!

By cumdump at 22,Feb,14 21:28 other posts of cumdump 
"You don't put out, he don't get out."

By sickboy2314 at 22,Feb,14 17:43 other posts of sickboy2314 
"GTA muthafucker!"

By uncutone69 at 21,Feb,14 04:01 other posts of uncutone69 
"Get to the chopper!!!" "put the cookie down!"

Q: what is best in life?
A: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women"
By #396572 at 21,Feb,14 13:58
1/ Dawn of the dead?
2/ Conan the Barbarian. Should read: Tu crosh yaw aynemies, see thum driven bayfor yu und to hear thu lamenteshun uf there wimmen
By uncutone69 at 22,Feb,14 01:27 other posts of uncutone69 
the first two were also good old Arnold. from Predator and Jingle all the Way.

By sickboy2314 at 20,Feb,14 18:57 other posts of sickboy2314 
Rory? Yeah I know Rory. He's not to be underestimated, you've got to look past the hair and the cute, cuddly thing - it's all a deceptive facade. A few nights ago Rory's Roger iron's rusted, so he's gone to the local battle-cruiser to catch the end of his footer. Nobody is watching the custard so he turns the channel over. A fat man's north opens and he wanders over and turns the Liza over. 'Now fuck off and watch it somewhere else.' Rory knows claret is imminent, but he doesn't want to miss the end of the game; so, calm as a coma, he stands and picks up a fire extinguisher and he walks straight past the jam rolls who are ready for action, then he plonks it outside the entrance. He then orders an Aristotle of the most ping pong tiddly in the nuclear sub and switches back to his footer. 'That's fucking it,' says the guy. 'That's fucking what' says Rory. Rory gobs out a mouthful of booze covering fatty; he then flicks a flaming match into his bird's nest and the man's lit up like a leaky gas pipe. Rory, unfazed, turned back to his game. His team's won too. Four-nil...
.............................................................................................................................. Right. Let's sort the buyers from the spyers, the needy from the greedy, and those who trust me from the ones who don't, because if you can't see value here today, you're not up here shopping. You're up here shoplifting. You see these goods? Never seen daylight, moonlight, Israelite. Fanny by the gaslight. Take a bag, c'mon take a bag. I took a bag home last night. Cost me a lot more than ten pound, I can tell you. Anyone like jewelry? Look at that one there. Handmade in Italy, hand-stolen in Stepney. It's as long as my arm. I wish it was as long as something else. Don't think because these boxes are sealed up, they're empty. The only man who sells empty boxes is the undertaker, and by the look of some of you lot today, I'd make more money with me measuring tape. Here, one price. Ten pound.

Both from the same film!

By #444014 at 20,Feb,14 19:19
Lock stock .........Love this film

That first scene you quote is so piss your pants funny .

"Shit I don't fucking believe this can everyone stop getting shot"
By sickboy2314 at 20,Feb,14 19:43 other posts of sickboy2314 
"If you don't want to be counting the fingers you haven't got, I suggest you get those guns. Quick!"

"its been emotional"

By talk4s at 20,Feb,14 15:55 other posts of talk4s 
'You arrogant ass! You've killed us!
By #444014 at 20,Feb,14 16:51
The hunt for Red October ?
By talk4s at 20,Feb,14 17:36 other posts of talk4s 
Yes. I thought this might be too easy, but it was one of the best moments in the film! Many people suffer that sub's Captains problem.

By Wunderbar at 17,Feb,14 18:24 other posts of Wunderbar 
Superbad- She want's my D man, in or around her mouth, she wants some of seths own dressing"

By #428387 at 17,Feb,14 16:56
Dave: Today I threatened to shoot a naked woman with my erection.
Wally: These streets are bumpy.
Dave: You're driving on the sidewalk!
All from See no evil Hear no evil
By sickboy2314 at 17,Feb,14 17:44 other posts of sickboy2314 
Fuzzy wuzzy was a woman!

By sickboy2314 at 10,Feb,14 16:10 other posts of sickboy2314 
There are two types of people:
those that talk the talk and those that walk the walk. People who walk the walk sometimes talk the talk but most times they don't talk at all, 'cause they walkin'. Now, people who talk the talk, when it comes time for them to walk the walk, you know what they do? They talk people like me into walkin' for them.
By #444014 at 17,Feb,14 17:40
Hustle and flow ?
By sickboy2314 at 17,Feb,14 17:43 other posts of sickboy2314 
...didnt think anyone was going to get it!!(took awhile!)

By sickboy2314 at 17,Feb,14 16:31 other posts of sickboy2314 
I'd knock the dust of that pussay!!

By cumdump at 13,Feb,14 18:02 other posts of cumdump 
 "Right now I'd go down on a Lawman for a gallon of gas."

By #444014 at 28,Jan,14 04:11
"You ever have your shit pushed in ?"

"It doesn't matter what you know only what you can prove"
By #448897 at 01,Feb,14 03:08
Training day?
By #444014 at 01,Feb,14 07:03
Yes

There are many lines I love from that film.
Denzel finally got his best actor Oscar
For this film
By ChocolateDevine at 12,Feb,14 20:55 other posts of ChocolateDevine 
You wanna go to jail or you wanna go home?

By routemaster at 11,Feb,14 05:20 other posts of routemaster 
Just heard on the news that former **** star Shirley Temple has died at 85. There goes another one from the vintage years of Hollywood. R.I.P. Shirley xxx

--------------------------------------- added after 20 seconds

* * * * C H I L D

By sinanff47 at 10,Feb,14 22:15 other posts of sinanff47 
"This was no composition by a 'performing monkey'!"

By sickboy2314 at 31,Jan,14 17:13 other posts of sickboy2314 
" your the disease and i'm the cure"
By uncutone69 at 08,Feb,14 23:29 other posts of uncutone69 
Originally: Sylvester Stallone - Cobra

Stolen: Agent Smith - Matrix.
By sickboy2314 at 10,Feb,14 15:25 other posts of sickboy2314 
It was Cobra but I did think somone would say the Matrix first!

By Rose at 08,Feb,14 20:15 other posts of Rose 
"Oh God the pressure of a name"..... "Cinder-fucking-rella"

By routemaster at 08,Feb,14 06:25 other posts of routemaster 
Jean Harlow to Marie Dressler: "I was reading a book the other day that said machines will be taking the place of every profession."
Marie Dressler in reply: "Oh my dear, that's something you'll never have to worry about."
"Dinner At Eight" (1933)

Carole Lombard to Bing Crosby: "With the whole of the Pacific Ocean to swim in, I have to bump into you."
"We're Not Dressing" (1934)

"You thought I was a man? Ha ha ha .... say, come to think of it, that ain't so funny."
Doris Day in "Calamity Jane" (1953)

"Don't touch me, I'm out with friends."
Carol Haney in "The Pajama Game" (1957)

"You don't understand. I'm gonna have a baby."
Rock Hudson in "Pillow Talk" (1959)

"If there's one thing worse than a woman living alone, its a woman saying she likes it."
Thelma Ritter in "Pillow Talk" (1959)

"They're gonna take off my leg."
Susan Hayward as Jane Froman in "With A Song In My Heart" (1952)

"Teach Bilko to play cards?"
Paul Ford as Colonel Hall in an episode of The Phil Silvers Show on t.v. in the 1950s

By MoeJoe at 07,Feb,14 14:40 other posts of MoeJoe 
"It's just a flesh wound."

Who does your taxes?

"As of this moment, they are on double **** probation."

By routemaster at 07,Feb,14 12:39 other posts of routemaster 
Mitzi Gaynor to Kay Kendall: "Better fill the bath up."
Kay Kendall to Mitzi Gaynor in reply: "With gin!"
"Les Girls" (1957)

Wilfred Hyde-White to Hattie Jacques: "Come come, matron, surely you've seen a temperature taken like this before?"
Hattie Jacques to Wilfred Hyde-White in reply: "Yes, but never with a daffodil."
"Carry On Nurse" (1959)

"Excuse me, could you tell me the way to the police station?"
Leslie Phillips as a rookie policeman on his first day in the job in full uniform to a bloke running away from robbing a bank.
"Carry On Constable" (1960)
(The bank robber was played by one-time boxer Freddie Mills who was found shot dead in 1965, to this day it has never
been decided if it was murder or suicide.)
(This film probably has the first nude scene in a British film in a shower scene, long before nudity was acceptable. You only really see Leslie Phillips's bum, it is very tame now but must have shocked some people back in those more prudish times.)

James Robertson Justice to Dirk Bogarde: "You, what's the bleeding time?"
Dirk Bogarde in reply: "Ten to ten, sir."
"Doctor in the House" (1954)

By routemaster at 05,Feb,14 06:04 other posts of routemaster 
"Look at me, ma. Top of the world!"
James Cagney in "White Heat" (1947)

"Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?"
Edward G. Robinson in "Little Caesar" (1930)

"We rob banks."
Faye Dunaway in "Bonnie and Clyde" (1967)

and probably the most famous one liner of all time:-

"I want to be alone."
Greta Garbo in "Grand Hotel" (1932)

--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

A little quiz question for you. What was the title of the 1945 remake of "Grand Hotel" starring Ginger Rogers? I know the answer so I'm not asking you to tell ME, I want to see if any of you know as well!!!!
By #428387 at 05,Feb,14 16:19
And of cause that immortal line from Casablanca "Play it again Sam" was not said .

Ilsa: Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake.
Sam: I don't know what you mean, Miss Ilsa.
Ilsa: Play it, Sam. Play "As Time Goes By."
Sam: Oh, I can't remember it, Miss Ilsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
Ilsa: I'll hum it for you. Da-dy-da-dy-da-dum, da-dy-da-dee-da-dum...
Ilsa: Sing it, Sam.
By routemaster at 06,Feb,14 00:30 other posts of routemaster 
I mentioned this too, scroll down to see my comments
By #428387 at 06,Feb,14 13:05
OOOOPS Well "here's looking at you, k!d"
By routemaster at 07,Feb,14 12:06 other posts of routemaster 

By sickboy2314 at 06,Feb,14 14:54 other posts of sickboy2314 
What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
By andrew999999999 at 06,Feb,14 15:14 other posts of andrew999999999 
Scarface.
By sickboy2314 at 06,Feb,14 15:42 other posts of sickboy2314 

By #450078 at 05,Feb,14 20:44
yippee-yi-o-kyyae muther fucker
By sinanff47 at 06,Feb,14 02:48 other posts of sinanff47 
Bruce W .

By #428387 at 04,Feb,14 16:25
Your only suppose to blow the bloody doors off .
By andrew999999999 at 05,Feb,14 16:06 other posts of andrew999999999 
The Italian Job, original.

By routemaster at 05,Feb,14 06:07 other posts of routemaster 
One of the most oft-quoted one-liners is actually a mis-quote. Ingrid Bergman never said: "Play it again, Sam" in "Casablanca" (1941). She came close and did say "Play it, Sam" but the "again" word was never mentioned.

Same as James Cagney's alleged quote "You Dirty Rat" which he never said at all in any of his films.

By sickboy2314 at 04,Feb,14 18:33 other posts of sickboy2314 
Pumpkin: Everybody be cool this is a robbery!

Honey Bunny: Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!

By andrew999999999 at 04,Feb,14 16:18 other posts of andrew999999999 
Here's some from a few films.

If they move, kill 'em.

You couldn't win an egg a spoon race, Eric. Step away from the car, or I'll blow you apart.

If they had'nt a done what I told 'em not to do they'd still be alive.

By cumdump at 24,Jan,14 19:57 other posts of cumdump 
First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow.

Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. This... Is my BOOMstick! 

Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with... Molecular structures.
By andrew999999999 at 04,Feb,14 16:13 other posts of andrew999999999 
Army Of Darkness. I thought there would be some lines from it here. Other good lines include:

Well helloooo Mr Fancypants.

Yo, she-bitch. Let's go.

Buckle up bonehead, 'cos you're going for a ride.

By #368717 at 28,Jan,14 14:41
"Knock, Knock", is being said by Arnold as he kicks down the door/wall and then shoots baddies in the room.
By andrew999999999 at 04,Feb,14 15:46 other posts of andrew999999999 
Predator.

By routemaster at 01,Feb,14 18:08 other posts of routemaster 
"You're both hauling like brooligans."
Dinah Sheridan in "Genevieve" (1953)

By routemaster at 01,Feb,14 18:03 other posts of routemaster 
"Chin up, dear. Both of them."

Kim Novak to Elizabeth Taylor in "The Mirror Crack'd" (1980)

By routemaster at 25,Jan,14 02:42 other posts of routemaster 
"Fasten your seat belts, its going to be a bumpy night."
Bette Davis in "All About Eve" (1950)

"Let's not reach for the moon, we have the stars."
Bette Davis in "Now, Voyager" (1942)

"This is the stuff that dreams are made of."
Humphrey Bogart in "The Maltese Falcon" (1941)

"Don't worry, sweetheart, as long as there are pavements, you'll ALWAYS have a job."
Joan Blondell in "Footlight Parade" (1933)

"The only time she said no, she didn't hear the question."
Can't remember the name of the actor who said this but it was made to Ginger Rogers in her role as Anytime Annie in "42nd Street" (1933)
By sickboy2314 at 27,Jan,14 15:58 other posts of sickboy2314 

By #448897 at 01,Feb,14 03:11
I love her. I was going to quote some lines from what ever happened to Baby Jane it's one my faves of hers.
By routemaster at 01,Feb,14 06:49 other posts of routemaster 
Good film indeed

By _avg_ at 01,Feb,14 00:42 other posts of _avg_ 
"Oh, we got both kinds of music. We got country *and* western!"

By cumdump at 30,Jan,14 14:27 other posts of cumdump 
I think I can still smell your wife's pussy stink on my gun... hope it doesn't rust the barrel.

By cumdump at 28,Jan,14 18:04 other posts of cumdump 
The good ones screw you, the bad ones screw you, and the rest don't know how to screw you.

By cumdump at 28,Jan,14 15:46 other posts of cumdump 
Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fuckin' Mark Twain shit, 'Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone. 
By #368717 at 28,Jan,14 16:38
I don't know the line but it sure is intimidating.
By cumdump at 28,Jan,14 16:40 other posts of cumdump 
House of a 1000 corpses

By cumdump at 28,Jan,14 14:13 other posts of cumdump 
Listen, you Malibu middle class Barbie piece of shit, I'm tryin' to work here.

By #428387 at 25,Jan,14 07:45
Here's Johnny !!! .The shinning

By #415959 at 27,Jan,14 18:09
One of the best, Jeff...

By #303133 at 28,Jan,14 11:46
I disagree.
THE SHINING is a horrific bastardization of one of Mr. King's best novels.
By #415959 at 28,Jan,14 12:31
I agree, no where near as good as the novel. Seldom book movies are. I just finished reading King's sequel to The Shining, Doctor S*leep. I loved it.
By routemaster at 28,Jan,14 14:09 other posts of routemaster 
Lots of films of books don't come up to scratch. The worst example I know is the 1939 version of Emily Bronte's dark brooding and wonderful classic "Wuthering Heights". Revered because of Olivier's presence, an over-rated actor if ever there was, it nevertheless ignores a whole generation of Earnshaws while putting in scenes you just will not find in the novel, e.g. Cathy dying in Heathcliff's arms with no mention of her being pregnant when in fact she dies giving birth to the second Cathy and Heathcliff is actually absent from the story at that point. Emily Bronte must turn in her grave every time it gets shown. Indeed, there has never been a decent version but this one is the worst despite the four star rating critics give it who, I suspect, have never read the book.

By cumdump at 28,Jan,14 13:42 other posts of cumdump 
Fe fi fo fum, what bean stalk you fall from?

By Leo037 at 28,Jan,14 09:08 other posts of Leo037 
I always laugh at a line from Gimme Gimme Gimme when Tom says to someone who don't think they are gay "Your so far back in the cupboard, you're in fucking Narnia.

By routemaster at 28,Jan,14 06:59 other posts of routemaster 
"Wasn't I lucky to be born in my favourite city!"

7-years old Margaret O'Brien as Judy Garland's youngest **** in "Meet Me In St. Louis" (1944) which reaches its milestone 70th anniversary since its release - incredible
--------------------------------------- added after 68 seconds

* * * * S I S T E R

For crying out loud, this daft censorship crap is REALLY pissing me off. What on EARTH is wrong with a perfectly acceptable word like that, for fuck sake????

By _avg_ at 22,Jan,14 22:07 other posts of _avg_ 
"I can smell your cunt."

/obligatory
By Arexa at 23,Jan,14 00:53 other posts of Arexa 
That line is so damn creepy.

By Dalecash at 24,Jan,14 18:14 other posts of Dalecash 
Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you?

By ktalmipn at 27,Jan,14 18:40 other posts of ktalmipn 
nice one

By sickboy2314 at 27,Jan,14 17:57 other posts of sickboy2314 
"Rocka bye Baby"

By cumdump at 25,Jan,14 01:17 other posts of cumdump 
Lord Dark Helmet: Who made that man a gunner?
Maj. Asshole: I did, sir! He's my cousin.
Lord Dark Helmet: Who is he?
Col. Sandurz: He's an Asshole, sir.
Lord Dark Helmet: I know that! What's his name?
Col. Sandurz: That is his name, sir. Asshole. Major Asshole.
Lord Dark Helmet: And his cousin?
Col. Sandurz: He's an Asshole, too, sir. Gunner's mate first class Phillip Asshole.
Lord Dark Helmet: How many Asshole's we got on this ship, anyhow? [All Asshole's stand up and shout 'YO!']
Lord Dark Helmet: I knew it, I'm surrounded by Asshole's.

Keep firing, assholes!
By sickboy2314 at 27,Jan,14 15:58 other posts of sickboy2314 
Spaceballs??

By cumdump at 25,Jan,14 01:39 other posts of cumdump 
Put your fuckin' mouth on the curb.
By sickboy2314 at 27,Jan,14 15:56 other posts of sickboy2314 
Bloody great film

By cumdump at 25,Jan,14 12:26 other posts of cumdump 
Sergeant Savage: Good morning Sergeant Major!

SergeantMajor: What are you now...a fucking weatherman?
By sickboy2314 at 27,Jan,14 15:55 other posts of sickboy2314 
We were soldiers??

By routemaster at 26,Jan,14 00:12 other posts of routemaster 
"I like the way you swing a guitar."

Judy Tyler to Elvis Presley in "Jailhouse Rock" (1957)

"That ain't tactics, honey, its just the **** in me."

Elvis Presley to Judy Tyler in "Jailhouse Rock" (1957)

p.s. sadly, about a week or so after filming finished, Judy was tragically killed in a car crash aged just 23. Elvis was so upset he could never bring himself to watch the film which wasn't released until about four months after Judy's death. Very sad, she was nice.

--------------------------------------- added after 22 seconds

* * * * * B E A S T

p.p.s. if that word was OK to be spoken out loud by one of the world's biggest ever stars in a film almost 60 YEARS ago, why do our daft censorship laws say we can't write it now? Utter madness.

By cumdump at 25,Jan,14 12:52 other posts of cumdump 
Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere!

By #437064 at 24,Jan,14 22:30
I'm the bad guy? How did that happen?
By sweetslit at 25,Jan,14 07:55 other posts of sweetslit 
Falling Down ?

By sickboy2314 at 24,Jan,14 17:02 other posts of sickboy2314 
Jay: I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. It does whatever the fuck I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me. Not this little fuck [referring to Silent Bob] Jay: , none of you little fucks out there. I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little fuck. Then I rub my nose with it.
By cumdump at 25,Jan,14 01:03 other posts of cumdump 
Call me Darth Balls. Bonggggg

By cumdump at 24,Jan,14 20:09 other posts of cumdump 
The price is wrong, bitch!

By jollygoodfun at 24,Jan,14 18:19 other posts of jollygoodfun 
Midnight Cowboy: When Dustin Hoffman slams the palm of his hand ion the hood of the car sayin, "I'm walkin' here, I'm walkin' here!"

By #170523 at 24,Jan,14 15:45
Then we will fight in the shade!!
By sickboy2314 at 24,Jan,14 17:01 other posts of sickboy2314 
300!

By cumdump at 23,Jan,14 01:16 other posts of cumdump 
Dashiki: "My name is Dashiki. That's Swahili for doggy style."

DON'T BE A MENACE TO SOUTH CENTRAL WHILE DRINKING JIN AND JUICE

By cumdump at 23,Jan,14 00:58 other posts of cumdump 
PITCH BLACK
Richard B. Riddick
"Got it all wrong holy man, I absolutely believe in God......... And I absolutely h-a-t-e the fucker."

By gradurgaur at 22,Jan,14 05:05 other posts of gradurgaur 
GET away from her you bitch

Allens
awesome...oneliner...

By CreativeOne at 22,Jan,14 02:09 other posts of CreativeOne 
Clerks : Randal says to Dante "This job would be great ... if it weren't for the F***'n Customers" !

How many jobs have we all ever been in that we can honestly say that ?

By Arexa at 22,Jan,14 00:16 other posts of Arexa 
"I want to play the field... of dicks."

By sickboy2314 at 21,Jan,14 16:04 other posts of sickboy2314 
"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster"

By #415959 at 20,Jan,14 19:52
What a GREAT topic. I have a million favorites, but here are a few...

Most EPIC: “FREEDOM”!
~ Braveheart

Most Cheesy: “Go ahead, make my day”.
~ Dirty Harry

Most Ridiculously Awesome: “Yippe Ca-Yey Mother Fucker”!
~ Die Hard

Most Unsettling: “What’s in the box”?
~ Se7en

Most Committed: “I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years”.
~ Pulp Fiction
By sickboy2314 at 21,Jan,14 15:52 other posts of sickboy2314 

By sinanff47 at 21,Jan,14 01:14 other posts of sinanff47 
"This ain't no dead nigga storage garage!" --Pulp Fiction

By spermkiss at 20,Jan,14 18:41 other posts of spermkiss 
"But ya are, Blanche, ya are!"

By bella! at 20,Jan,14 18:14 other posts of bella! 
The Wizard of Oz......Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
By sickboy2314 at 20,Jan,14 18:22 other posts of sickboy2314 
So true

By bella! at 20,Jan,14 18:11 other posts of bella! 
Star Wars..........May the F0RCE be with you.
By sickboy2314 at 20,Jan,14 18:21 other posts of sickboy2314 

By #170523 at 20,Jan,14 17:52
You take the red pill and stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
By sickboy2314 at 20,Jan,14 17:54 other posts of sickboy2314 
Matrix ...

By Corby12884 at 20,Jan,14 17:40 other posts of Corby12884 
Also, someone on this site just has to come out with "say hello to my little friend"
By sickboy2314 at 20,Jan,14 17:49 other posts of sickboy2314 
I was gonna use this in the title!!

By Corby12884 at 20,Jan,14 17:38 other posts of Corby12884 
"I'll make him an of for he can't refuse" - The Godfather
By far my favourite, although there are hundreds

Adult Discussion Forum