Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

How did you realize you're not hung like others?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by hypoboy at 29,Jul,17 18:42  other posts of hypoboy
describe the situation, the sizes and the feelings of this unforgettable and irreversible moment as you realized that you were apparently and disappointigly not packing as much as other really hung men.

Similar topics: 1.8.5 inch hung teen cock!   2.Any Hung Men from the North?   3.smooth, slim, hung partners.. Who else only likes   4.super hung guys who like to look at tiny weeners?   5.Felling submissive to younger, hung guys  

New Comment

Comments:
By #628350 at 12,Nov,21 14:52
I guess mine is average in length but thicker than average, once I discovered that most women came back for more once I'd fucked them the first time I ceased to worry.

When I was much younger, in my twenties, I fucked the woman over the road, she must have told her friend my next door neighbor and so on at once stage I was screwing five of my near neighbors and another woman in the next street plus my wife. Oh the joys of youth.

By #574505 at 08,Nov,21 14:58
Lol just looking at the main page some are huge or photoshop only tecsan is really biglet
By *kmadeau* at 08,Nov,21 15:27 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By tecsan at 10,Nov,21 05:17 other posts of tecsan 
And jamie is a faggot...Loves guys hershey highway...
By #574505 at 10,Nov,21 16:15
tecsan please clean your nasty profile..
By tecsan at 11,Nov,21 07:49 other posts of tecsan 
My profile is the truth little queer bait...However; you should tell that to the other lying bitches here...My wife (not husband) is reading this as I type it bitch...
By dgraff at 11,Nov,21 14:37 other posts of dgraff 
Oh so you finally married your hand 🤚 and we all congratulate you how was the honey moon you fucking twit
By tecsan at 12,Nov,21 07:08 other posts of tecsan 
Sorry bitch...Prove it...You are a cocksucking queer...Proof needed, go to the bitches page...

By #574505 at 11,Nov,21 15:56
tecsan you don't have a (wife) you have a Husband by the name Lep...
By tecsan at 12,Nov,21 07:05 other posts of tecsan 
Care to make a bet on that bitch???

By #648364 at 10,Nov,21 19:25
I never thought to compare myself to others in any category. Confidence is all you need 70% of the time unless you run into a size queen. I never understood why every boy wants a 12" dick and 22" biceps. Biggest car, biggest truck, biggest grill, biggest TV, biggest boat...I prefer to sit on the sidelines and watch testosterone injected hotrods play the one up game. Comparing ones self to others is an invitation for anguish.
By phart at 10,Nov,21 20:04 other posts of phart 
sitting on the sidelines could also indicate a touch of lazyness.
By #648364 at 11,Nov,21 06:21
Says king of the sheep. Every time I use translation on your posts the translation is Baa baa baa. It's easy to follow the flock. I don't follow any flock because it is harder to be yourself than it is to be someone that is accepted by the group. You can follow the tracks and I will blaze my own path. Yep, have no gaps in my social security since age 11 I must be really lazy.
By phart at 11,Nov,21 15:26 other posts of phart 
hehehee, You are correct we should not follow a flock.
I am FAR from a sheep, trust me.
I was the geek in school ,I was the 1 fool that worked harder than everyone else in the crew, but before i got injured on the job and retired I was being trained for a promotion to be the boss over all those that gave me hell about working to hard.

By bil47 at 10,Nov,21 21:47 other posts of bil47 
You write "... every boy wants a 12' dick...".

When I was a young man aspiring to hetero hook-ups, I didn't want 12 inches. I would have been totally satisfied with 6. (My erection is 4.5".)
By #648364 at 10,Nov,21 22:15
Everyone of those cock conversations from high school throughout 8.5 years in the military throughout 17 years of this job...Every single dude has said, "man, if I had a 12 inch dick," while wearing a grin of anticipation as if wishing would make it so. Just saying...

By Moench at 10,Nov,21 21:39 other posts of Moench 
in my school time ,going with my class to swimming, i no have a bulb in my swim pants like all my friends, looks like that i have a pussy and not a dick inside, but after some years ,i feel comfortable and love to be on the small size ,going to nude beach is no more an issue ,i love people look at my tiny little dick

By #644817 at 10,Nov,21 07:29
I had the smallest dick amd biggest boobs in all of my gym classes and later in public shower rooms

By galaxy123 at 08,Nov,21 14:31 other posts of galaxy123 
I developed late and my penis was always small when growing up, so I knew early on that mine was small compared to others in PE class at school and when comparing with others in my dorm at boarding school. My parents were naturists so I could see my father, uncle and others at the beaches had much larger ones and when growing up I hoped mine would grow big like theirs. I never did get to the size of my fathers, his was much larger than mine but I am ok with where I am.

By #652988 at 08,Nov,21 11:12
When my dick got shorter

By spermkiss at 07,Nov,21 16:17 other posts of spermkiss 
As is the case with most who have posted here, it was the showers after P E class in high school. But in my case it was the realization that I was bigger than most. Not all, by any means, but most. But I had no pubic hair. When I entered puberty, the first signs were that my dick grew to adult size and that I could shoot jizz when I jacked off. Hair growth didn't happen until nearly a year later. So there I was with my skinny, hairless boy body and a man size dick. I was sometimes kidded about not having hair, but never about the size of my dick as I was bigger than most.

By Alwaysnude at 07,Nov,21 14:08 other posts of Alwaysnude 
[deleted image] in high school at P E I realized I had less than most and my best friend was literally twice as bid as me st first I was not sure intil my 1st nude beach then I knew for sure

By #64328 at 07,Nov,21 00:23
In jr high locker room I was bigger than most. I went through puberty a little backwards. First was size around 4th and 5th grade. By 6th grade I had an adult size dick which was quite the topic of conversation among friends being my dick was about twice as long as most of them. By 7th grade I got sperm, also before most of my friends. But I didnt grow any pubes until 11th grade. By that time most of my friends but not all had caught up in the size department. Through jr high and high school many of them just assumed I shaved because it was adult size. Truth be told I just hadn't grown any yet

By bil47 at 06,Nov,21 18:22 other posts of bil47 
Locker room showers in high school.
By phart at 06,Nov,21 22:14 other posts of phart 
same here, when the other fellows would point and laugh, and I saw theirs, I knew right quick I was not much of a male.

By reichs23 at 06,Nov,21 17:10 other posts of reichs23 
The Summer I turned nine me, my friend, his siss, and his little bbro were all hanging out walking thru the woods and along the river exploring all the trails and when we came up on this littlй foot bridge that went pretty high over the water don't ask me why but we all decided it would be cool or fun to all pee off it so we ran home to go grab some Waters and run back to the bridge and guzzle them to make us have to pee so we could I'll do it off the bridge at once and when we did that's when I first realized that for sure I had a little package..

By mrseveninches at 30,Dec,18 19:03 other posts of mrseveninches 
At age 12 when the boy next door who was my age had a dick twice my size.
By #539214 at 06,Nov,21 04:04
I grew up with a cousin that was younger but had a way bigger penis. It used to be so humiliating when we had to be naked together I was older, taller and mine was basically just the little head and his was all long and floppy.

By nekekal at 01,Jan,19 21:55 other posts of nekekal 
Showering after PE in school. But I always had much more cock than anyone around me. In the army I did see a few bigger.

By #518391 at 31,Dec,18 10:04
when I went to boarding school at age 13 I had full bush and a small cock, but a lot of the other boys were smaller and had no bush yet...but their cocks then grew larger and mine stayed the same, as by the time we had all developed fully I had probably the smallest cock of all!A big disappointment!

By #463848 at 30,Dec,18 08:48
When I began my National Service and found myself in the same 'bedroom' as twenty other males.
By #455846 at 30,Dec,18 23:14
did anyone ever makie any comments about each other ? In the showers- good or bad ?

By #551147 at 30,Dec,18 08:53
In the showers at Boy Scout camp. Considering they all knew my age as I knew theirs... Yeah! It was pretty rough as I was most certainly a late bloomer and almost all of my peers, were not. 🙄

By #537175 at 29,Dec,18 20:24
well I shared a room with my older brother and saw his most days . When I was 11 or 12 he showed me how to jerk off and I was amazed how big his was when hard . From that day on I talked to school f riends and compared mine with theirs . fortunately I was above average , especially thickness , but I have loved playing with all sizes

By Allalexallday at 29,Dec,18 15:22 other posts of Allalexallday 
Not till I started sucking cock did I realize I wasn't very big.....every guy I have been with is considerable bigger

By #555780 at 29,Apr,18 02:56
13 in a pool a girl played with soft cock that hadn’t grown at all yet the next day she yelled across the whole bus about how I had a baby dick and then pants me at school. Everyone saw she was right. It sucked but it was worse after I had to show it to everyone after that and was treated like a girl.

By TinyLittleGuy at 05,Oct,17 04:01 other posts of TinyLittleGuy 
I was at summer camp and everyone in my cabin was so much larger than me before puberty, then the next summer after puberty the same guys are back with very large cocks and mine basically stayed the same size . Very embarrassing
--------------------------------------- added after 11 seconds

[deleted image]

By veryshyguy at 04,Oct,17 19:21 other posts of veryshyguy 
My first day in gym class in high school... Someone had to be at the bottom of the "cesspool" and it was me. A very long time ago....

By #518391 at 31,Jul,17 07:17
I realised at boarding school when, having matured early, all my mates' cocks were either larger or developed well...and my hopes of joining them were dashed...always the smallest in the showers.

By #515432 at 31,Jul,17 02:14
I first realized when I joined the Marine corps, I was the smallest guy in the shower 😟

By #535695 at 31,Jul,17 00:21
I only realized it recently when I started sucking other guys cocks. Some of them get pretty big and the young ones sure get hard. LOL

By #537175 at 30,Jul,17 19:59
First year at high school in communal showers , most of the guys had only just started puberty , but one or two had longer and thicker cocks , over the 6 years at school it was interesting to keep watch on how all the guys developed . although mine is an average 6 inches it was thicker than many of the other guys

By Blade at 30,Jul,17 03:30 other posts of Blade 
I was, and many friends, were hornballs at **** and young teen ages. I was a couple years older than most.

Late at night in the neighborhood or during sleepovers, we'd compare dicks. soft and hard. I was always bigger than my friends/cousin. but found out later it was prob because I was older.

then I hung out with friends my own age, and even though they were big dudes, they had bigger dicks than expected, that made me very insecure. One friend was 6'2 or so, and his dick was so thick I couldn't close my fingers around his shaft.

By phart at 30,Jul,17 03:18 other posts of phart 
Yea it was the middle school showers after pe class.
I don't know if they still **** kids to shower in open groups like that or not but boys can really hurt your feelings laughing at your tiny stuff.

I really caught hell after I had the testicular torsion and 1 side of my hair was shaved off. tiny dick and no hair on 1 side. Even the coach made fun of me and offered me a majic marker to scribble black on my crotch to look like hair. It was shaved so they could do surgery to save my balls.2 hours late to surgery and I would have lost them.

By boy at 29,Jul,17 22:58 other posts of boy 
Well, it was in the gym shower at school when I realised that my flacid cock was much smaller than all the others.
I was 14 then and I was really worried. I even consulted our school doctor but after examining me he said everything was ok. I was not satisfied with his answer and only later found out that I was what you call a "grower".
My sex life has always been fine since then but I still envy those well hung men, especially on textile free beaches and in shower rooms. But you have to live with what you have got, haven't you?
By kebmo at 30,Jul,17 02:56 other posts of kebmo 
I met a serious grower once. He was TINY when I first saw it then it started to grow...and grow....and grow. If you look at the most viewed photo on my site, that's him on the right.

By #536913 at 30,Jul,17 02:35
I think I'm pretty average, but I knew I wasn't big when my friend let me watch her and her boyfriend do it in her bedroom while I hid in the closet. He was twice my length at least and way thicker.

By #531909 at 30,Jul,17 01:19
I am also not "hung", but I am ok with my size. My wife is happy, I'm happy and size is just a prefrence!

Adult Discussion Forum