to Reduce Cellulite Forever

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How did you realize you're not hung like others?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by hypoboy at 29,Jul,17 14:42  other posts of hypoboy
describe the situation, the sizes and the feelings of this unforgettable and irreversible moment as you realized that you were apparently and disappointigly not packing as much as other really hung men.

Similar topics: 1.8.5 inch hung teen cock!   2.Any Hung Men from the North?   3.smooth, slim, hung partners.. Who else only likes   4.super hung guys who like to look at tiny weeners?   5.Felling submissive to younger, hung guys  

New Comment

Comments:
By cutroundhead at 31,Jul,17 03:17 other posts of cutroundhead 
I realised at boarding school when, having matured early, all my mates' cocks were either larger or developed well...and my hopes of joining them were dashed...always the smallest in the showers.

By Wannasuck1sobad at 30,Jul,17 22:14 other posts of Wannasuck1sobad 
I first realized when I joined the Marine corps, I was the smallest guy in the shower 😟

By nolongercurious at 30,Jul,17 20:21 other posts of nolongercurious 
I only realized it recently when I started sucking other guys cocks. Some of them get pretty big and the young ones sure get hard. LOL

By Scottbill69 at 30,Jul,17 15:59 other posts of Scottbill69 
First year at high school in communal showers , most of the guys had only just started puberty , but one or two had longer and thicker cocks , over the 6 years at school it was interesting to keep watch on how all the guys developed . although mine is an average 6 inches it was thicker than many of the other guys

By Blade at 29,Jul,17 23:30 other posts of Blade 
I was, and many friends, were hornballs at **** and young teen ages. I was a couple years older than most.

Late at night in the neighborhood or during sleepovers, we'd compare dicks. soft and hard. I was always bigger than my friends/cousin. but found out later it was prob because I was older.

then I hung out with friends my own age, and even though they were big dudes, they had bigger dicks than expected, that made me very insecure. One friend was 6'2 or so, and his dick was so thick I couldn't close my fingers around his shaft.

By phart at 29,Jul,17 23:18 other posts of phart 
Yea it was the middle school showers after pe class.
I don't know if they still **** kids to shower in open groups like that or not but boys can really hurt your feelings laughing at your tiny stuff.

I really caught hell after I had the testicular torsion and 1 side of my hair was shaved off. tiny dick and no hair on 1 side. Even the coach made fun of me and offered me a majic marker to scribble black on my crotch to look like hair. It was shaved so they could do surgery to save my balls.2 hours late to surgery and I would have lost them.

By boy at 29,Jul,17 18:58 other posts of boy 
Well, it was in the gym shower at school when I realised that my flacid cock was much smaller than all the others.
I was 14 then and I was really worried. I even consulted our school doctor but after examining me he said everything was ok. I was not satisfied with his answer and only later found out that I was what you call a "grower".
My sex life has always been fine since then but I still envy those well hung men, especially on textile free beaches and in shower rooms. But you have to live with what you have got, haven't you?
By kebmo at 29,Jul,17 22:56 other posts of kebmo 
I met a serious grower once. He was TINY when I first saw it then it started to grow...and grow....and grow. If you look at the most viewed photo on my site, that's him on the right.

By CharlieB at 29,Jul,17 22:35 other posts of CharlieB 
I think I'm pretty average, but I knew I wasn't big when my friend let me watch her and her boyfriend do it in her bedroom while I hid in the closet. He was twice my length at least and way thicker.

By Bojan at 29,Jul,17 21:19 other posts of Bojan 
I am also not "hung", but I am ok with my size. My wife is happy, I'm happy and size is just a prefrence!

Adult Discussion Forum