Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Airport security

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #518391 at 26,Jun,19 09:38
Has anyone ever had problems with PAs or other genital metal fittings when going through airport security? What's the general procedure, or do you tell them you have it? Do they ever check?

Similar topics: 1."No photo" mode....   2.Erection problems   3.Risky   4.malware   5.AVAST blocking this site  

New Comment

Comments:
By #621088 at 19,Apr,21 20:17
I've flown several times since getting my PA and I have a CBR so I can't take it out. I usually get patted down after the scan, but it hasn't been a problem.

By 2nice at 05,Apr,21 04:39 other posts of 2nice 
I went through airport security this morning. No issues.
By bella! at 10,Apr,21 20:50 other posts of bella! 
Were you wearing anything?
By 2nice at 10,Apr,21 21:08 other posts of 2nice 
I was wearing everything.

By spermkiss at 31,Mar,21 23:30 other posts of spermkiss 
I wear a cock ring 24/7/365 and I use a c-h-i-l-d size jade bracelet. No problems with airport security.
By leopoldij at 05,Apr,21 00:27 other posts of leopoldij 
Although you wouldn't mind if a man searched you....
By german_guy at 05,Apr,21 15:29 other posts of german_guy 

By spermkiss at 05,Apr,21 15:30 other posts of spermkiss 
Wouldn't mind? I'd be delighted.
By leopoldij at 05,Apr,21 16:58 other posts of leopoldij 
That's what I meant. If I was gay, or if I knew that the security person was a woman, I'd make sure to wear metal cock ring--as much metal as I could--while going through security. And I'd make sure that my cock was hard too. After all, there's no law saying you can't. My choice.

By 2nice at 27,Jun,19 16:05 other posts of 2nice 
I kind of would like to have an answer on this myself.
By bella! at 27,Jun,19 21:00 other posts of bella! 
Why? Are you worried about being patted down by a Male TSA agent?
By #202392 at 31,Mar,21 21:31
I would gladly welcome getting patted down by a tsa agent!

By Sir-Skittles at 27,Jun,19 23:51 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
As a rule of thumb, they would be detected. As to what TSA would do off the alert.. .who the fuck knows. They will wand you at a minimum. Although you never know these days what happens after that.

You can always ask for a private screening. It is a pain in the cunt

By #64328 at 26,Jun,19 17:37
I have alway wondered what those xrays look like, can they actually till the size of their cocks? I usually start getting erect as I'm going through the line thinking they will be able to see it
By Andthisisme at 27,Jun,19 21:35 other posts of Andthisisme 
I saw this -

'As a result of past misconduct, TSA officials no longer see your body scan image. Instead, a computer uses some algorithm to check your image for anomalies. All the TSA agents see is a generic outline that shows the region where the anomaly was located.'

Although I can't personally vouch for the accuracy of that. Here is the full article from 2013

only registered users can see external links

By onthelose at 27,Jun,19 19:54 other posts of onthelose 
I would think that those people who look at a x-ray screen all day have seen all kind of things over and over. I think it would be like being a doctor. Not much they haven't seen. Would they point out that you are wearing a cock ring probably just to embarrass you. So why take the chance, is the cock ring or other hard ware so important to you that you would want to be held up in line at the airport.

Adult Discussion Forum