Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

jerking off at work

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by cravecock at 29,Oct,10 09:09  other posts of cravecock
I was wondering how many people jerk off at work? Men and women..where do you do it and are you at risk of geting caught? Is it a turn on to do at work for you?

Similar topics: 1.wanking whilst driving???   2.jerking off while drivingnx   3.Best way to get caught jerking off or with your cock out on purpose   4.Jerking off at work!   5.Would love to play:)  

New Comment

Comments:
By hardatlunch1981 at 09,Aug,19 14:40 other posts of hardatlunch1981 
Of course I do. In the restroom. A lot.
By MisterXBator at 09,Aug,19 16:58 other posts of MisterXBator 
When I JO in the menís restroom I sometimes leave a semen splash trickling down the wall so any guy interested knows someoneís masturbated. Iíve noticed other guys do the same. Does that happen in your restroom?
By hardatlunch1981 at 09,Aug,19 17:36 other posts of hardatlunch1981 
No, I don't think so.

By leopoldij at 10,Aug,19 13:16 other posts of leopoldij 
I prefer to jerk off exactly at my work spot.
By MisterXBator at 11,Aug,19 10:55 other posts of MisterXBator 
Me too, but Iím in open plan. Only good thing about open plan is all the eye candy strolling by getting my dick up.

By #590925 at 11,Aug,19 10:30
Never done that.But always want to try

By tb1 at 09,Aug,19 13:51 other posts of tb1 
who doesnít?

By gourmandct at 09,Aug,19 13:49 other posts of gourmandct 
restroom at least once a week. 15 years ago or so, my then work GF and I used to play in the conference rooms.

By flasexwriter at 08,Aug,19 08:59 other posts of flasexwriter 
I jack off regularly at work in my office.
By MisterXBator at 08,Aug,19 10:09 other posts of MisterXBator 
Be thankful you havenít got a glass walled fish tank office or open plan. I used to jerk my load at my desk. But when we went open plan I was reduced to jerking in a menís toilet cubicle.
By cutroundhead at 09,Aug,19 03:20 other posts of cutroundhead 
Same has happened to me...very frustrating...

By Jamie at 07,Aug,19 23:11 other posts of Jamie 
Relaxing then jerk off at work
By Incenter at 08,Aug,19 11:28 other posts of Incenter 
mmmmmmmm

By liketoedge at 08,Aug,19 10:59 other posts of liketoedge 
I have many times at work, usually in the mensroom. But I have always got a thrill from doing it in lots of odd, semi public or risky places. I have never been caught in the act but have had many close calls where some might have suspected what I was doing or had just done and I have caught others a few times.

By romarokaz at 07,Aug,19 23:05 other posts of romarokaz 
I jerked off at work and have pics and a video. Just havnt uploaded them yet.

By yoursecretagent at 07,Aug,19 20:27 other posts of yoursecretagent 
When I had an office job I used to j/o from time to time

There was also a time period where two girls would play with me at work. One really got into it, making excuses to come over to my desk "needing help with something" and would sneak her hand down my pants to stroke me. I'd stop her before I came though. I didn't want the whole room to know what was going on. lol

I have some great stories from that time, and I really most those days.

By Circumcised at 07,Aug,19 19:01 other posts of Circumcised 
Yeah I did it at work when I worked at McDonald's.

Shot a huge load in the staff bathroom and my CUM went all over the bathroom mirror. I just left it like that for the next person to find.

By Scottbill69 at 07,Aug,19 17:29 other posts of Scottbill69 
Yes if I get a boner and can get away to the toilet I go in the end cubicle get my cock out and stroke till I fire a load in the toilet . Ive been stood there a few times with guys using the urinals which makes me even more horny .
By MisterXBator at 07,Aug,19 17:53 other posts of MisterXBator 
When I wank one off in the toilet at work I sometimes splash my load against the cubicle wall and leave semen trickling down, just to let the other guys know someoneís been wanking. I started that when I saw semen stains left by other guys before me. You should try doing that!

By Greek18cm at 01,Aug,19 18:30 other posts of Greek18cm 
I don't know if it counts as a response to your question but, OK...

I never done that myself but a girl named Jordin that we work together back in 2014 jerk me of sometimes
By leopoldij at 07,Aug,19 16:57 other posts of leopoldij 
What a nice girl. Did you play with her pussy too?

By cutroundhead at 01,Aug,19 05:36 other posts of cutroundhead 
I also wank regularly at work...I used to have a private office so could unzip at my desk, wank standing up and shoot my load on to the top of the desk; now I am in an open plan office, so although I can rub my cock under my desk, I have to wank in the toilet...but I work my cock so furiously as I shoot that the jizz flies everywhere!

By MisterXBator at 31,Jul,19 14:23 other posts of MisterXBator 
I jerk off at work regularly. Especially if I get bored and horny or ogle some decent eye candy. I use the menís toilet. The cubicles have solid walls and doors down to the ground so they are completely private. I masturbate standing with my pants down. Usually I aim my cum into the toilet but sometimes as a turn in I leave a semen splash trickling down the toilet cubicle wall.

By #580144 at 06,Jun,19 15:49
I always manage to find a good spot to fingerbang myself, in a closet, bathroom or just sneaking out back for a quickie!
By leopoldij at 06,Jun,19 17:15 other posts of leopoldij 
You naughty girl. Wish we worked together. I'd help you in your endeavors.

By knewbi at 10,Jun,19 12:11 other posts of knewbi 
Definitely my kind of girl!!!

By knewbi at 10,Jun,19 12:10 other posts of knewbi 
Years ago I would get to work very early and would get on line and stroke to some woman I would find pictures of on line. (this was before I found that I like sucking cocks). I would jerk off and them print out the picture for a friend that worked next door. He would go into the stores rest room and wank of looking at the sae picture. He knew I had wanked off to her earlier.

By Hendo at 06,Jun,19 11:07 other posts of Hendo 
Yes all the time. When i was in highschool used to beat off in the bathroom pretty regular. And once when i was in detention with my letter jacket on my lap.

By bil47 at 06,Jun,19 10:21 other posts of bil47 
Yeah, a few times when I was alone in the men's room, if I was particularly horny. Usually I would wait until the end of the day and stop by an adult bookstore on my way home and beat off in a video booth. Unlike at work, I wanted other people to know I was masturbating.

By 61-69 at 05,Jun,19 20:23 other posts of 61-69 
I used to when I worked at a factory and was in a pretty much sexless relationship. Almost daily.

By wycowboy at 05,Jun,19 18:37 other posts of wycowboy 
I have a lot. I used to be a store manager for a national auto parts chain. I was horny one morning when there all alone, the store was closed, not open yet, so I stripped down and started jerking off out on the sales floor. It was so exciting I came pretty quickly. I did that there a few times. I also used to jerk off at a hotel I worked security at. I came in the sauna, hot tub, hallways, ballrooms, every where I could think of.

By liketoedge at 05,Jun,19 11:36 other posts of liketoedge 
I've masturbated at work for years. If I feel the need I masurbate in the newsroom, usually in a stall but have busted in many urinals too. Beating off in semi public places has always be a serious turn on for me. Been jacking off in odd or risky places since I was just a boy
--------------------------------------- added after 24 hours

Mensroom*

By #421761 at 03,Jan,14 22:44
I jerk off at work too! is so exciting!!

By #11431 at 03,Jan,14 11:03
when I was much younger I used to occasionally in the cubicles , esp if I had had sex that morning but hadnt orgasmed.

By my_cute_dick at 03,Jan,14 09:08 other posts of my_cute_dick 
Did before twice in my 20s. Felt excited but challenging.

By doedeldi at 01,Jan,14 06:42 other posts of doedeldi 
I do it in the toilet at work a few times.

By baba54 at 20,Nov,10 03:32 other posts of baba54 
I have done it many times in work

By botanic at 17,Nov,10 07:18 other posts of botanic 
all the time .. but then I work from home these days . When I went to a 'proper' job I used to wank in my office or in the stores .. also on the train to and from work .. and occasionally in the toilets at stations ... always in the urinals not in the cubicles .. just to add to my excitement.

By Matt52 at 15,Nov,10 15:01 other posts of Matt52 
Ohmy god no, A moment of personal pleasure is not worth risking losing a job.

By matty555 at 29,Oct,10 09:16 other posts of matty555 
i do alot

Adult Discussion Forum