pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

MEMBER'S ANNIVERSARIES

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bella! at 28,Jul,16 18:51  other posts of bella!
Hi everyone! I would like this thread to be used to identify members who are celebrating their anniversaries with SYD/SYC. Let's face it, being an active member and being here 1, 2, 3 years AND MORE deserves some type of recognition!

If you have a "friend" whose anniversary is approaching, please identity that member and if possible, please include a link to their page.

Several members that celebrated milestone anniversaries just recently were; Mersey (a longtime member previously known under a different nickname) 1 year, Max_Cerucci, 2 years, 2nice_, 3 years AND Gntlmn, 6 YEARS!

Similar topics: 1.Member with artistic pics?   2.got BAN.........????   3.DOES ANYBODY KNOW??...   4.Lonewolf is not alone anymore... changing member name   5.feature request - enhanced blacklist  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 21,Dec,18 14:32 other posts of bella! 
And on December 23, routemaster will be celebrating 5 consecutive years of membership with SYD/SYC.

Anyone who has been a friend to, or followed routemaster in any way, would know he had been a member way before 2013, however, life has a way of making someone reassess what is important and there was a need for him to leave. We were glad to have him back when he returned in 2013.

By whatsupcocks at 21,Dec,18 12:14 other posts of whatsupcocks 
I just found this forum. My 3 year Anniversary was on August 5 2018 , and I have injoyed every day sense I joined . Thanks Bella! for this forum were we members can give a shout out and meet others that are long time active members . I like to mark my anniversary's with a blog or a picture .
By bella! at 21,Dec,18 14:15 other posts of bella! 
Well, that's so nice that you would share that. When we get closer, probably August 1, please remind members that you will be celebrating your 4th anniversary so we can send you well wishes.

By bella! at 25,Aug,18 14:23 other posts of bella! 
On August 27, one of site's more enthusiastic contributing members, basque9 , will be celebrating his 8th anniversary with SYD/SYC. Please wish him a happy anniversary!

By bigguy at 05,Aug,18 17:01 other posts of bigguy 
August 2nd 2012 with this username about 3 years before under a different user name.
By bella! at 05,Aug,18 17:11 other posts of bella! 
Happy Anniversary!
By bigguy at 05,Aug,18 17:16 other posts of bigguy 
Thank you sweet Ms. Bella😉

By bella! at 05,Aug,18 08:21 other posts of bella! 
On August 3, 2018, *jamie , a long time member, had an anniversary. It's not too late to swing by his page and wish this nice guy a "happy anniversary"!
By #563464 at 05,Aug,18 08:29
Hell yeah *jamie, happy anniversary ****.
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

That **** should say b.ro.ther.
By bella! at 05,Aug,18 14:27 other posts of bella! 
What if *jamie does not see your post here? Why not wish him a happy Anniversary on his page!?

By Sickboy at 13,Jul,18 20:48 other posts of Sickboy 
Mine didn't realise how long I've been here. Thanks everyone for making it fun. Oh and for making me cum xxx
By bella! at 14,Jul,18 20:07 other posts of bella! 
Six years for you, sickboy, six years!

By bella! at 08,Jun,18 21:51 other posts of bella! 
On June 11th, 2nice will be celebrating his 1 year return to SYD/SYC.

Show him some love, send him some greetings and/or an anniversary cake. And while you are there on his page, say something nice about his wiener
By #539433 at 08,Jun,18 22:49

By 2nice at 11,Jun,18 15:18 other posts of 2nice 
Thank you everyone, for the gifts.
By bella! at 11,Jun,18 15:39 other posts of bella! 
Now that you officially thanked everyone, feel free to destroy your gifts for points.

Hey, did anyone say nice things about your wiener?

By bella! at 26,May,18 01:07 other posts of bella! 
On May 28, JustWill will be celebrating his third anniversary with SYD/SYC. Yeah, you're right, he has been around a whole lot longer but keep in mind that he has come and gone several times.

Please send JustWill some love, well wishes and an "anniversary cake". And while your on his page, take a look at his Coyote Boy blogs.
By JustWill at 26,May,18 01:56 other posts of JustWill 
Three years! Damn, it seems like 7 1/2.
Thanks for the Coyote Boy plug, bella!
By bella! at 26,May,18 02:23 other posts of bella! 
I BELIEVE and calculate you were a member, probably more like 8+ years ago. The best I can recall, when you were justlookin, your membership number was something like 89,000, or so.
By JustWill at 26,May,18 02:27 other posts of JustWill 
By bella! at 26,May,18 02:35 other posts of bella! 
No, I was trying to do some research and I was trying to remember the screen name of the member who identified himself as being Canadian and allegedly has his penis blown off as a result of stepping on an IED or something like that.
By 2nice at 11,Jun,18 15:17 other posts of 2nice 
GinCesar

By bella! at 26,May,18 02:36 other posts of bella! 
Oh, so now you dotted me!?
By JustWill at 26,May,18 02:38 other posts of JustWill 
It was just a "place holder" while I looked the number up.
By bella! at 26,May,18 02:49 other posts of bella! 
See, my memory works good sometimes. Now what was the name of the fake guy I referred to?
By JustWill at 26,May,18 14:09 other posts of JustWill 
I think 2Nice will remember his name...

By bella! at 26,May,18 02:53 other posts of bella! 
Just a point of reference, if you were member #89828, Gntlmn is member #91489 and will be here 8 years in July.

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 11,Jun,18 03:56 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
I don't know how long I've been showing my dick here, but it's been MANY YEARS!
If I were to guess; it's been around 6 years or more!
Many good friends and A LOT OF GORGEOUR DICKS, BALLS, TITS, PUSSIES, AND MINDS HERE!
By bella! at 11,Jun,18 04:27 other posts of bella! 
Your join date was October 27, 2010 and that date can be found on the bottom of your page, directly below your pictures.

By bella! at 04,May,18 04:49 other posts of bella! 
On May 7th, jayman73 will be celebrating his 4 year Anniversary with SYD. Please send well wishes and love to jayman.

By bella! at 04,May,18 04:43 other posts of bella! 
On May 6, CountryCouple54 will be celebrating their 4 year anniversary. Please send some love their way!

By Ravioli_Max at 26,Apr,18 02:21 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
kmadeau
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

For some reason I just can't do that HTML. bella's the master of it, or should I say the mistress.
By bella! at 26,Apr,18 03:39 other posts of bella! 
Yikes, 3 separate posts to announce kmad's anniversary!?

All you want or need to do is to use the @ at the front of the member's exact name and at the end of the member's exact name. I believe that kmad uses asterisks so it is the @*hisname*@ and if you do it correctly the name is bold and blue. Like this; *kmadeau*
By Ravioli_Max at 26,Apr,18 03:56 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
L.OLLL...Thank you bella! *tipping my hat*
I was trying to use HTML to do it.
Where did you learn how to do THAT?

bella!

Thanks for sharing the s e c r e t!
By bella! at 26,Apr,18 04:01 other posts of bella! 
It was no s e c r e t, max, it was a system upgrade made by admin months ago and he posted "how to" in the forum.
By Ravioli_Max at 28,Apr,18 02:51 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Thank you very much for the explanation, bella!.

By #328398 at 26,Apr,18 19:30
How do I check how long I've been here?
By mr_blue at 26,Apr,18 19:32 other posts of mr_blue 
At the bottom of your page

By bella! at 26,Apr,18 20:23 other posts of bella! 
Did you find the information you were looking for? According to the information at the bottom of your page, you joined December 5, 2012.
By #328398 at 27,Apr,18 21:34
Wow really? That’s ages

By DeepThroatThis at 25,Apr,18 13:43 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Member since April 29, 2013
oh man thanks for reminding me Bella
By bella! at 26,Apr,18 04:31 other posts of bella! 
And aoneeyedmonster will be celebrating his 5 year Anniversary on April 29th.

Please send him some love.
By DeepThroatThis at 26,Apr,18 16:18 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
thank you Bella.. ......sorry i keep squirting you in the eye when we talk

By Ravioli_Max at 26,Apr,18 02:13 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Seeing if I can do that fancy HTML link that Ms. bella does...

Click here to wish kmadeau a Happy Site Anniversary.
--------------------------------------- added after 57 seconds

L.O.L. ...didn't work.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

kmadeau ...Please click his name in blue there to go to him and wish him a Happy Anniversary...trying this again, yeah.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Didn't work. I don't have the magic touch that bella has.

By Ravioli_Max at 26,Apr,18 02:06 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
KMADEAU'S time has come...Time to send him that red heart anniversary cake before it's too late...

/member.php?w=256493

By bella! at 25,Apr,18 13:10 other posts of bella! 
On Sunday, April 29th, member BigBuckey will be celebrating his first anniversary with SYD/SYC! Woo hoo! 🎉

Please send some love and kind words his way!

By bella! at 24,Apr,18 14:51 other posts of bella! 
On Thursday, April 26, kebmo will be celebrating his 5 year anniversary with SYD/SYC! Woo hoo! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Please share some nice words and thoughts with kebmo, send him some love!
By Ravioli_Max at 24,Apr,18 20:53 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Thank you bella.

By bella! at 13,Apr,18 14:49 other posts of bella! 
On April 16th, big9inch21 and formerly known as Yoopers, will be celebrating their 7th anniversary with SYD/SYC.

Although this couple has not been recently active, they deserve a lot of love and respect. Please send some their way.

By bella! at 11,Apr,18 04:55 other posts of bella! 
On April 14th, **FlyingCum** will be celebrating her 5 year anniversary with SYD/SYC.

Go ahead, make her day and send her some love! ❤

By #372661 at 05,Apr,18 00:13
April 5th 2018 is my 5 year anniversary here. I've met some fine people here and have made a few friends which is very cool. I even learned a few things about myself. While I identify as being straight I do find some cocks attractive and this is a perfect place to view them. Lots of really hot bushes male and female too.
By bella! at 05,Apr,18 01:21 other posts of bella! 
Happy anniversary, Kaiser!
By #372661 at 05,Apr,18 15:25
Thank you Bella

By pifad at 05,Apr,18 09:35 other posts of pifad 
Happy Anniversary Kaiser !!
By #372661 at 05,Apr,18 15:25
Thanks so much Pifad

By Ravioli_Max at 05,Apr,18 22:27 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Happy Anniversary.
By #372661 at 06,Apr,18 00:56
Thank you Max
By Ravioli_Max at 06,Apr,18 22:25 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
YW.

By t-rex at 08,Apr,18 15:47 other posts of t-rex 
Happy belated Anniversary
By #372661 at 09,Apr,18 15:38
Thank you T-Rex
By t-rex at 10,Apr,18 01:41 other posts of t-rex 
You are very welcome

By bella! at 08,Apr,18 04:58 other posts of bella! 
On April 6th, Dalecash celebrated his 5 year anniversary with SYD/SYC. It's never too late to wish someone as nice as Dale, a happy anniversary!

By Ravioli_Max at 24,Mar,18 01:56 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
It's THE KING OF THE SITE'S anniversary! mr_blue! Hope you stop by and give him a red happy anniversary cake surrounded by chocolate-covered strawberries (look closely, you can see them) before it's too late to be able to do it! GO HERE:

/member.php?w=486763

--------------------------------------- added after 46 minutes

Also, everybody should go to the picture he posted here:

/ykvu7ud1ikhqpic.html

And see if you can find what's hidden in it. It's fun.
By mr_blue at 24,Mar,18 11:14 other posts of mr_blue 
King of the site my arse I always found that funny,should be king of the domination game,but that's too big to put in the space...

Thanks for the well wishes max

Did you find everything in that pic though?
By Ravioli_Max at 24,Mar,18 20:18 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
You're welcome and there is more than one hidden thing in that coffee beans picture? That I didn't know! Thanks! I only found -one-, and now I will go look again. Thanks for the heads-up.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Even after Zooming the picture up bigger (is that cheating?) I still don't see anything in it besides that one thing. Shoot.
By mr_blue at 24,Mar,18 20:46 other posts of mr_blue 
yes there's two.... sometimes looking too close is not the way... get the right distance and you should see it...
By Ravioli_Max at 25,Mar,18 02:06 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Sounds very cool. Well I will try again...I sure don't want to give up just yet!
--------------------------------------- added after 23 hours

Bumpeth.

By bella! at 28,Feb,18 06:33 other posts of bella! 
On the 3rd of March, an awesome Aussie, *seduceme* , will be celebrating his 7th anniversary with SYD/SYC.

If you know him, don't forget to send him a message with well wishes. And if you don't know him, take this opportunity to introduce yourself, you won't be disappointed, he's a super nice guy!
By *seduceme* at 21,Mar,18 08:27 other posts of *seduceme* 
So sweet of you Bella

By bella! at 20,Mar,18 15:03 other posts of bella! 
Today, March 20, is the second anniversary of Cox4you . Two CONSECUTIVE years, woo hoo! 🎉🎉

Show Cox some love and wish him a happy anniversary!
By pifad at 21,Mar,18 05:49 other posts of pifad 
Love, love, love that Stud

By bella! at 07,Nov,17 07:27 other posts of bella! 
And on November 9th, a SYD favorite, the fantastic fella from Philly, pifad , will be celebrating his 8th anniversary with SYD/SYC!

If you haven't made his acquaintance, you are really missing out! Please take this opportunity to say "hello/congrats" to him!
By pifad at 08,Nov,17 05:44 other posts of pifad 
Very nice of you to say Bella. You really are the sweetest
By Ravioli_Max at 08,Nov,17 22:42 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Yeah. She's so good at keeping up with this stuff.
By bella! at 09,Nov,17 13:29 other posts of bella! 
But I would much prefer and did request that admin posts a list of members who are celebrating their anniversaries. Why rely on me to post who I might think members would be interested in knowing about. Surely, I am not the only member who would like to acknowledge other members anniversaries with either a gift and message or just a message.

Admin, would you be kind enough to expound on why you feel that posting a list of member's names and date of anniversary is an infringement on their privacy? You have created "lists" of members that are new, lists of names of members with the most friends, meters that reflect which members are more socially active, etc, would a simple list such as (I will use me as an example); bella! 24,Jan really be an infringement on a member's privacy?

I am looking forward to your response.
By #61033 at 25,Feb,18 07:21
Support you on this one Bella! I have no idea what my anniversary is nor how many years I have been here. I am sure it is more than 5 years by now. Would be nice to know.
By bella! at 25,Feb,18 07:50 other posts of bella! 
0-00 , your site anniversary is almost here. According to admin, you joined the site on the 8th of March, 2010, and that date is in small writing at the bottom of your page.

ADMIN would you kindly consider posting a monthly calendar that reflect anniversaries of members for that month? It is a reasonable request and a response would be appreciated.
By #61033 at 25,Feb,18 07:56
Thanks Bella! Been here all these years and never noticed that before... Too many other distractions

By bella! at 25,Feb,18 06:08 other posts of bella! 
On February 28th, Arexa will be celebrating her 5th anniversary with SYD/SYC.

Please use the above link to jump to her page and wish her well. An anniversary cake is always appreciated.
By Ravioli_Max at 25,Feb,18 06:48 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Done. Thank you very much, bella, as always, of course.

By bella! at 08,Feb,18 06:33 other posts of bella! 
On February 9th, Yimmy will be celebrating his 4th anniversary with SYD/SYC! Swing by Yimmy's page and wish him a happy day!

By #358797 at 24,Jan,18 13:54
Today is bella!'s 6 year anniversary!
Don't forget to send her lots and lots of cakes! 💙
By #539433 at 24,Jan,18 21:47

By bella! at 19,Sep,17 13:44 other posts of bella! 
On September 21, admin and this site, /member.php?w=1 , will be celebrating their 9th anniversary.

Why not show admin some love and appreciation!?
By milesbferry at 08,Nov,17 23:39 other posts of milesbferry 
I missed the anniversary! Kiss kiss, No irony, you are great!

By bella! at 07,Nov,17 07:13 other posts of bella! 
On November 8th, gradurgaur , the sweetest man from Iceland, will be celebrating his 8th anniversary with SYD/SYC.

Please visit his page and show him some love!

By bella! at 11,Oct,17 19:28 other posts of bella! 
On October 10th (yesterday), SYC member #499501, Leilani celebrated her 2nd anniversary. Please take a moment to congratulate her!

By bella! at 11,Oct,17 19:20 other posts of bella! 
October 14th marks the 4th anniversary for member #436348, badboy666 . Please wish badboy and his Mrs. A happy anniversary! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

By bella! at 25,Aug,17 03:14 other posts of bella! 
basque9, member #99612, will celebrate his 8th anniversary with SYD on August 27th. Please make some time to visit his page and wish this interesting man, a happy anniversary. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

/member.php?w=99612
By Ravioli_Max at 25,Aug,17 04:37 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Thanks for letting we members know about all of these! I bet the reason why site members get those nice heart cakes with chocolate-covered strawberries is all because of YOU. You deserve a ton of thanks for keeping up with what's what around here and who's special day is happening. You're a remarkable person. I hope you never feel unappreciated or taken for granted.
By bella! at 25,Aug,17 16:53 other posts of bella! 
I wish you would have pointed out that I made a mistake in "calculating" basque9's years with SYD. basque9 is celebrating his 7th anniversary with SYD.

I have asked admin to publish anniversary dates for all members however he feels that it may be an infringement on their privacy. Whatever!
By Ravioli_Max at 25,Aug,17 18:05 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Oh, it is his 7th? I didn't catch that. :-)
Thanks again for doing so much, bella.

By bella! at 25,Aug,17 03:10 other posts of bella! 
Filly, member #496814, will be celebrating 2 consecutive years with SYD on August 27th. Please wish a nice guy a happy anniversary! 🎉🎉

/member.php?w=496814
By Ravioli_Max at 25,Aug,17 04:38 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
SENT. Thanks for pointing it out!

By bella! at 24,Jul,17 02:45 other posts of bella! 
On July 26, Max_Cerucci, member #468373, will be celebrating his third anniversary with SYD. Please remember to wish Max a happy day!

/member.php?w=468373
By Ravioli_Max at 25,Aug,17 04:31 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
You're so thoughtful and amazingly observant! Sweet, smart woman. Thank you! Such a sharp mind!

By bella! at 17,Aug,17 14:04 other posts of bella! 
A SYC favorite, lushlips, member #423691, will be celebrating her 4th anniversary with SYD/SYC. Please take the opportunity to wish her a happy anniversary! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

/member.php?w=423691

By bella! at 16,Aug,17 12:54 other posts of bella! 
On August 18th, member #293890, CreativeOne, will be celebrating 5 CONTINUOUS years with SYD. Anyone who knows this member knows he's been a member much longer but left and came back and that's why I qualified my post by saying "continuous. Please stop by and wish this super nice guy a happy anniversary!

/member.php?w=293890

By Leo037 at 30,Jul,17 09:52 other posts of Leo037 
I have been on here for 4 years on July 28th 2017.
By bella! at 30,Jul,17 11:12 other posts of bella! 
Happy anniversary to you!

By bella! at 26,Jul,17 14:06 other posts of bella! 
JeffinKS, member #93031, will be celebrating his 7th anniversary with SYD on July29th. Please wish him a happy day! Woo Hoo! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

/member.php?w=93031

By bella! at 05,Jul,17 17:12 other posts of bella! 
On July 8th, member #281161, Andthisisme, will be celebrating his 5th anniversary with SYD. Please wish Andthisisme a very happy anniversary! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

/member.php?w=281161

By bella! at 24,Jun,17 21:49 other posts of bella! 
On the 27th of June, member #85576, HotSnap, will be celebrating his 7th anniversary with SYD/SYC. Please wish him a happy anniversary! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

/member.php?w=85576

By bella! at 13,Jun,17 09:32 other posts of bella! 
On June 16th, member #402884, dgraff, will be celebrating his 4th anniversary with SYD.

Please drop by his page and wish him a happy anniversary!

/member.php?w=402884

By bella! at 18,May,17 10:47 other posts of bella! 
Holiday22, member #76591, is celebrating his 7th anniversary with SYD today, May 18th.

Please swing by and wish him a happy anniversary, he's a super nice guy!

/member.php?w=76591

By bella! at 03,May,17 10:52 other posts of bella! 
And another May 6th anniversary......

SYC beauty, member #260087, Mariiyah, will be celebrating her 5th anniversary on May 6th. Please stop by and wish her a happy anniversary.

/member.php?w=260087

By bella! at 03,May,17 10:43 other posts of bella! 
On May 6, countryboy54 and his Mrs., member #460385, will be celebrating their 3 year anniversary. Please stop by and wish them a happy day!

/member.php?w=460385

By bella! at 11,Apr,17 13:48 other posts of bella! 
On April 14, **FlyingCum**, member #376518, will be celebrating her 4th anniversary with SYD/SYC. If you are a member that doesn't know her, this is the perfect occasion to meet this Australian beauty and if you already know her, you've got to stop by and wish her a happy anniversary!

/member.php?w=376518
By **FlyingCum** at 24,Apr,17 01:48 other posts of **FlyingCum** 
Thanks Bella!

By dgraff at 17,Apr,17 01:06 other posts of dgraff 
Our friend Bella celebrated her 5th anniversary this past January and we're all looking forward to many more Bella

By bella! at 01,Mar,17 14:33 other posts of bella! 
Member #485312, licksipsuckit, is celebrating her 2nd anniversary. "Please feel free" to visit her page and wish her a happy day......that's providing she hasn't blacklisted you. And folks, STAY SUPER SEXY!

/member.php?w=485312
By #487013 at 11,Apr,17 19:00
No thanks.
By bella! at 11,Apr,17 19:22 other posts of bella! 
C'mon, she THINKS she is worthy of attention!
By RealTitsLover at 13,Apr,17 14:15 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I did happen to click on her name in the list of members that were on, accidentally right when it refreshed, and closed the tab out.

By dgraff at 14,Apr,17 22:10 other posts of dgraff 
I would rather Polk my eyes out with a fork then visit that old bitch lixs page
By bella! at 14,Apr,17 22:48 other posts of bella! 
No need to poke your eyeballs out, dgraff, you cannot visit her page because she's blacklisted you!
By RealTitsLover at 15,Apr,17 04:55 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Same here, I guess she didn't like that message. And that's after I edited it to make it much nicer...

When I deleted her comments on my page (which doesn't seem half as shitty now), does she still get points taken away? Just curious, it's the first time I was blacklisted by a non-fake member.
By bella! at 15,Apr,17 14:45 other posts of bella! 
How you interpret the word "FAKE" is totally up to you. As one member tried to point out, yes, the member in question is real HOWEVER her demeanor appears to be fake. Heck, in one forum post, she was ragging about OZ being overrun and saturated by Muslims yet in another post, she says she is tolerant and not judgemental.

She's a funny bunny, to say the least! I would be curious to know how many members she has blacklisted because they delete her posts or don't find her SUPER SEXY!

By RealTitsLover at 15,Apr,17 05:00 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I threw up a little in my mouth when I saw it. It inspired a thread I posted on here, called "Eww... Gross."

Did you spell 'poke' like Polk Audio and capitalize it on purpose?
By bella! at 15,Apr,17 14:34 other posts of bella! 
If I recall correctly, Mr dgraff has admitted that spelling is not his strong suite. His gift is NUMBERS and the ability to count the money he earns!
By RealTitsLover at 15,Apr,17 17:28 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I see. I don't really know anyone who posts here yet, except *flying-cum* if she does. You remember that question you asked me, about how many times a guy needs to get a blowjob before he's bisexual? I've been waiting since that night to see if you'd reply to my answer... in that thread about how many women you've slept with in a week.

And thanks, that's a pretty funny quote - "spelling is not his strong suite"
By bella! at 15,Apr,17 18:04 other posts of bella! 
Ha! Thanks for spell checking me. And I thought my issues were primarily with punctuation!
By RealTitsLover at 15,Apr,17 19:05 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I can't help it... I have mild OCD. I'm used to ignoring it with messaging, but not really with posts. I'm sure it has something to do with owning a private message board on another site.

Hey, you avoided the question again... I'm starting to think you have some serious aversion to going back to that thread. You replied to my PM when you thought I meant to take your points, then after buying you a "gift" and PMing you a link to the thread... nothing. If you'd rather not post about something on there, I can PM the post to you and you can just reply to me... would that work?

By bella! at 13,Apr,17 11:58 other posts of bella! 
Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear ye!

You are cordially invited to celebrate the 6th anniversary of the king and his queen, big9inch21, member #154752. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Whereas on 15th day of April, in this new world, the king and his queen became members. Let the festivities begin!

/member.php?w=154752
--------------------------------------- added after 50 hours

So sorry, big9inch21's anniversary date is April 16th.

By bella! at 04,Apr,17 15:40 other posts of bella! 
On April 6th, member #249167, Dalecash, will be celebrating his 5th anniversary with SYD/SYC. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 Please take a moment to swing by this awesome Aussie's page and wish him a happy anniversary!

/member.php?w=249167
By Dalecash at 13,Apr,17 10:43 other posts of Dalecash 
I just seen this notification here, thanks bella!. The last 5 years have gone so quick. So much fun, great time, great chats & great friends

Adult Discussion Forum