Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Trump's Criminal act ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by oldacock at 10,Jan,21 00:09  other posts of oldacock
Surely inciting violence is a criminal offence. So why not simply arrest Trump.

Similar topics: 1.Anthropological study   2.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME   3.No Collusion.   4.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME analysis.   5.NOT TRUMP............NOT EVER TRUMP  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 12,Jan,21 03:33 other posts of phart 
YOu know,I got to thinking.Back during the summer,while Antifa and BLM were out looting and burning and so forth and refereing to it as repreations.Joe Biden did not acknowledge them as a group or a threat.He said during the debate they were just a idea.
If we are going to punish everyone that could have started a riot, Joe Biden incited riots and looting by not denouncing it when ask to by the President during the debate.
By oldacock at 12,Jan,21 04:16 other posts of oldacock 
An interesting suggestion but I find it hard to make the connection that Joe Biden was to blame. Surely if Trump believed there was a threat it was up to him to sort it. Maybe he was too busy being the international peacemaker.
By phart at 12,Jan,21 16:10 other posts of phart 
If you recall he offered assistance to Portland and a couple other citys that were having problems and they refused.And what help he did send to Portland the dumbass's bitched the whole time until they left.DOesn't seem to matter they have the city all painted up,broken up and a absolute disaster.
By oldacock at 12,Jan,21 22:44 other posts of oldacock 
Not easy to recall all that goes on over there when we don't receive all the news. But if the locals did not want help it looks like neither Trump or Biden could have won that one anyhow.

By oldacock at 12,Jan,21 01:03 other posts of oldacock 
Interesting how Scorps has identified himself. Interesting how Trump with all his power and money to waste on his legal team got absolutely nowhere. Just goes to prove that money won't always kill the truth. The problem with your political system is that it allows a looser to stay in office for so long after the election. At least in Australia we move them on in a prompt and orderly fashion [riots not included). Congratulations to social media for removing him.

By #551147 at 11,Jan,21 05:33
Heya Oldacocksucker,

If you are going to make such an assertion, why don't you back it up?

Are you incapable of typing out the "inciting violence" portion of what the President said?

I'm asking a GENUINE question here. I want to know EXACTLY what part, of what HE (Trump) said that equals, go tear some shit up. Unno... The "inciting violence" part.

Please! Be specific and use his EXACT words that give you that notion.

Afterwards, maybe we can have a REAL, HONEST discussion as to why OR how people see a particular event, yet come to 2 different conclusions.

OR

Is it as simple as... You just don't give a fuck about others opinions? YOU Oldacock see it this way and that's the ONLY acceptable way? Then post such idiocy to further incite even more divisions?

I mean, be a man and clarify what you are looking to achieve from this posting? I think that would be a nice start.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

🔴 Response from Oldacocksucker via private message...

Jan 11, 01:45 Oldacock: Hey Scorpio dickhead. Obviously you are a brain dead Trump supporter. If Trump had not been such a sore looser and kept his mouth shut none of this would have happened. Every court case where he has complained the election was rigged has been thrown out, does that not give you a clue? Can only hope that he does not get back in 4 years from now. ❗

So... You took the time to respond via private message but NOT really answer my questions HERE or THERE. Guess it's safe to ASSUME what your intentions are then, right?

Just another uninformed FORIEGN ignoramus promoting division and hostility. Do I have that right? An honest dialogue just isn't acceptable, huh?

I'm a "dickhead, brain dead Trump supporter" SOLELY because I asked you to cite the proof? Wow!

Well, for your information, shit-stain, ALL those courts you are speaking of... NEVER listened to ONE shred of evidence. They ALL dismissed on standing, and other process technicalities. NO case was actually heard, NONE! So, try again fucker! You think you know SO much, and in reality you don't know your assh*le from your mouth.

It's no wonder you have the type of government YOU have over there. YOU'RE part of the fucking problem. Yes, good decent blokes like Aussieman187 have informed me of some of the things that go on over there. Scary! I'll tell you what... YOU can have my vaccine when they force YOU to take it. Consider it a gift.
By Sir-Skittles at 11,Jan,21 16:05 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Old cock and Biden... who is dirt napping first? Old rats!
By #551147 at 11,Jan,21 18:12
🤔 Legitimate question...

By phart at 11,Jan,21 16:54 other posts of phart 
only registered users can see external links

Ok,here ye go,last MONTH there was talk of occupy the capitol.

But "Operation Occupy the Capitol" flyers were public on Instagram and Facebook last month, according to the report.

By phart at 10,Jan,21 00:44 other posts of phart 
Inciting violence?
DID Mr Trump say, "GO STORM THE BUILDING".
NO,he said to go protest. A big difference.
I don't even think Trump is good enough sales man to talk that many people into walking into the building like that unless they already had a mind to.And it has been said that this was planned back in november about the 18 th or so anyway.So to blame it on Trump,this soon for sure,may be wrong and would not behoove you to charge him yet until you find proof.
By #275407 at 10,Jan,21 01:05
It's almost like finding proof that the election was rigged
By dgraff at 10,Jan,21 12:13 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely hey i accidentally burned the bottom of my Rubin sandwich the other day was that trumps fault
By #275407 at 11,Jan,21 05:13
My car problems were trumps fault, I should send him the bill

By #485312 at 10,Jan,21 05:14
its the mob mentality, I don't think they planned to destroy anything or become criminals, but once in a group and one idiot leads the way, others are very easily taken in by the environment and the energy of the crowd.. charged up with their final ditched effort to hold back democracy in action, the moment someone breached the building by 'breaking in', than they become common criminals like the rioters in any other 'protest' march that turns sour.. Protesting doesn't involve breaking things or burning things, or committing any other acts of vandalism.. every man that walked into that building that day, is a dick head.. anyone that destroyed or vandalised anything inside the building or broke the windows or doors to get in, needs locking up... comes back to, you should be responsible for your own actions. no one twisted any ones arm to riot.. they looked like grown adults to me.. able to make adult decisions .. *lix*
By *kmadeau* at 10,Jan,21 15:05 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 10,Jan,21 18:14 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
He invited the mob to come over and disrupt the proceedings.

By curvy8 at 10,Jan,21 11:43 other posts of curvy8 
Wost. Coup. Ever. Another Trump failure
By kebmo at 10,Jan,21 12:56 other posts of kebmo 
(Attempted).
By dgraff at 10,Jan,21 14:16 other posts of dgraff 
Just smoke 💨

By phart at 10,Jan,21 23:30 other posts of phart 
To fail means someone had to try.
And what if,it had succeeded? Would BLM and Antifa lay down their weapons of hate and flame and come to the table to talk things out? HELL NO< they would be BURNING down the capitol building,Nancys desk would be GONE,lost,instead fiannly being seen by the public probably for the first time in 200 years. To many secrets,those politicans should be working in a glass house,they work for us,not themselves.
By leopoldij at 11,Jan,21 01:25 other posts of leopoldij 
NO politician works for you. NOBODY.
The point is who will let you live as a human being.

By phart at 10,Jan,21 23:26 other posts of phart 
If you are watching tv and a commercial comes on for a Kia and you ran and bought 1 because of that commercial,would you sue Kia or the salesman on the commercial if you lost it to repossesion in 5 months?
Same concept,they incited you to purchase a car that you couldn't afford right?
You might say,"no I would not buy a car because of a commercial I can't afford"
Most of the folks at that rally had no intention of storming the building and those that did probably already had it in their minds to do so long before Trump drank his first cup of coffee that morning.

Determine WHY the people did this,and deal with it.Before it is worse next time.

By sherryann at 10,Jan,21 18:25 other posts of sherryann 
President Trump committed NO crime.

What is WRONG with you people?
You have been constantly blaming President Trump for everything under the sun. He did NOTHING wrong!
By *kmadeau* at 10,Jan,21 18:33 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By zzick at 10,Jan,21 16:41 other posts of zzick 
I've heard that even the lizard people are starting to turn against him!
Without the lizard people, he has no one!

Adult Discussion Forum