Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Being forced to swallow a dude's load. HOT or not?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #635778 at 06,Feb,21 23:24
When I give head... Is it weird that I like it when the guy holds my head down with one hand when he shoots his load in my mouth, and with his other hand holds my mouth to his cock to force me to swallow?
Anybody else like it? Any men that always insist their cum gets swallowed?

Similar topics: 1.Spit or swallow   2.Would you swallow a load from this cock?   3.Cum swallowing survey   4.Ever taken a huge cum load in your mouth   5.Swallow his load, not kiss his face  

New Comment

Comments:
By knewbi at 25,May,22 17:46 other posts of knewbi 
While I don't need to be forced, if the guy has something about forcing a guy to swallow i WILL play along for him if it is going to get him off stronger.

By cumcouplessa at 25,May,22 02:22 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. No guy will ever have to force me to swallow. By the time he's ready to offload, I'm usually in a frenzy and willing to "beg" for his load

By #667453 at 23,May,22 13:13
Hot 🔥

By nekekal at 28,Feb,21 19:45 other posts of nekekal 
It is never good to force anyone to do anything that they don't want to. The person sucking my cock gets to decide if they swallow, spit, or pull off.

But under my breath I am going, "please keep sucking". I don't really care if they swallow, but it is orgasmic if they just keep sucking. I love, love it when my cock is in their mouth when I cum.

I usually don't warn them when I am about to cum. Cum is a job hazard when sucking cock. If they say beforehand that they don't want any CIM I will make a huge effort to get my cock out of their mouth before I cum. But just before.
By #637729 at 11,Mar,21 03:28
When people reference "force" they don't mean ****, etc. They are talking about a mutual understanding that one partner has more sexual control/dominance than the other so the receiver does what he has to to satisfy his dom. I am married and this is how it is in my relationship, I absolutely love it... but that said, as soon as the sex is over, we have 50/50 say.
--------------------------------------- added after 29 seconds

the **** was r@pe

By #635778 at 19,Mar,21 17:01
I don't think I'd allow anyone on my cock if they didn't want anything to do with my cum. I'd tell them to kick rocks. I agree that shooting your load in another person's mouth is a major turn on. I never warn them
By nekekal at 19,Mar,21 17:54 other posts of nekekal 
I love being sucked so much, that I would let them suck even if they told me beforehand that they didn't wwnt any cum. They could suck until just before I could feel cum and I would make the effort to get it out of their mouth and they could finish by hand.

Maybe they could wipe the cum off and suck a bit afterwords.

By #535819 at 25,Mar,21 22:10
It should be understood. Its more fun when a guy just cums.

By bikev at 22,Mar,21 07:30 other posts of bikev 
Never had to be forced to swallow a guys load. Its automatic that I swallow it.

By #516354 at 07,Feb,21 10:47
My ex wife/Mistress and I used to do cam sessions and chat on an adult site.Every now and then she would invite a different Master to our house.It usually ended up with me being tied up and watching them fuck.Some of them liked to force me to give them a bj and swallow their cum.I found this humiliating as my wife was watching and laughing at me calling me names like slut and faggot
By #635778 at 19,Mar,21 17:12
Hot
By #516354 at 20,Mar,21 13:08
It was as I loved being humiliate and still do.

By #637729 at 11,Mar,21 03:25
I can't say I have to be forced either, as I love it, but my husband who is is a US Marine loves being dominant in the bedroom and he loves "forcing" cum down my throat in the morning before he goes off to work. I kind of find it hot, him not giving me the option to spit... right when he cums he usually goes really deep. I have to swallow or I gag on it, so swallow it is!
By #635778 at 19,Mar,21 17:07
That's so hot! It's funny how his occupation makes it even hotter for me. There's just something about a Marine that makes me want to follow orders!
By #637729 at 19,Mar,21 17:20
Exactly! I love when he comes home from work and asks for sex while still dressed in his military uniform. He's a stud for sure... right now he's deployed and away, we are BOTH counting down the days.

By thebeewolf at 14,Mar,21 16:48 other posts of thebeewolf 
If it's part of the cocksucker's fantasy, sure, I'm down. I'll jam it in deep and hold it there and make you take that jizz. Hot.

By tecsan at 14,Mar,21 04:19 other posts of tecsan 
When the person is a female and not really being forced against her will, then fine...However...

By #632705 at 08,Feb,21 23:47
Even fake forced stuff is a huge NO for me.
By #637729 at 11,Mar,21 13:00
Well, you sound fun... *sigh*
By #632705 at 13,Mar,21 16:28
Not judging at all man we all have our thing

By #632705 at 13,Mar,21 16:39
BTW I gladly swallow

By cumonme1 at 01,Mar,21 13:12 other posts of cumonme1 
I don't have to be forced.
By knewbi at 10,Mar,21 22:17 other posts of knewbi 
I'm with ya on this one!!

By #565684 at 03,Mar,21 23:39
Yes I force to swallow the cum. Also force to cum in the pussy or ass. I make the rules.

By #637049 at 28,Feb,21 10:40
I think its hot and don't mind if a guy does it to me.

By pifad at 28,Feb,21 08:55 other posts of pifad 
Cannot force the willing and I am always willing

By #582289 at 27,Feb,21 16:35
not really necessary, lol. To be fair...I’ve only sucked a handful of cocks but I’ve only spit once and I really do regret it.

By cruz69696969 at 27,Feb,21 07:48 other posts of cruz69696969 
Never had that happen but I would probably like it

By #574505 at 27,Feb,21 00:07
WHO Forced bjuk to swallow all the losds.

By #637145 at 26,Feb,21 23:08
It’s actually easy to do this on accident when it’s great head. It’s awesome when the woman is into it.

By bil47 at 15,Feb,21 13:39 other posts of bil47 
Actual forcing? No.
Role-play "forcing"? Sure!

By #615280 at 15,Feb,21 13:30
i tasted my cum one time and it is really not a good taste. so its ok for me if the girl doesnt want to swallow

By Blade at 15,Feb,21 04:27 other posts of Blade 
I've only done this to the people that I knew I'd never see again, or knew they'd never suck me off again.

Never did it in a relationship I had.

By #64328 at 14,Feb,21 00:17
My experience was quite diffrent. We had masturbated each other for over a year. He knew I was very sensitive after I would cum and I always had to pull away or stop him from continuing. On day he ask is I wanted to feel something even better. Of I said yes. He had me stand up and started sucking me. Not to soon after I knew I was ready to cum and I tried to pull away. He grabbed my butt cheeks and held me tight as I was coming and continued sucking. It was so intense my hips were involuntarily buckling as he continued to suck until I had cum for about a minute or more. That was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. We continued to fool around for another year until his parents moved away. I only suck him once. He always rather I jack him off instead but I think he probably suck me a 100 times. In exchange I was stroke him till he would cum

By cumcouplessa at 13,Feb,21 18:27 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. I enjoyed sucking cock as long as I can remember, and have never been forced into swallowing. I remember always "begging" for the guy to cum in my mouth. Having said that, if for some reason the guy "insisted", it would probably turn me off and maybe force me to imbed my teeth in his precious manhood

By Lookingtosee at 13,Feb,21 16:26 other posts of Lookingtosee 
I really enjoy giving head.i like to take my time,so not really into forced that much unless I'm roleplaying

By xz808 at 12,Feb,21 22:32 other posts of xz808 
When i was 6yo, my older brother didn't asked me if i wanted to have his dick rubbed between my thighs and at the end his cum, but now i'm bisexual and it get me horny when i think about it

By curious10 at 12,Feb,21 13:40 other posts of curious10 
forcing some one is not a nice thing unless that person wants it. But you cant really force someone if they ask for it. Personally I think it would be hot to have someone force me to swallow his sperm. Cum is so hot and yummy.

By HotFuckerBoy at 07,Feb,21 03:16 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
To each their own, but I find nothing HOT or sexy in someone being "forced" to do anything
By spermkiss at 07,Feb,21 21:18 other posts of spermkiss 
I agree. Sex is something that two (or more) people engage in for their mutual pleasure and satisfaction. I suppose that if consenting adults wish to engage in practices that involve force, humiliation and/or degradation it's their right to do so. But these things do not interest me in the least and I find them inherently pathological.
By HotFuckerBoy at 08,Feb,21 23:20 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Exactly

By #485312 at 08,Feb,21 20:31
Dgraff would have to force himself on others, only the low lifes of the site like him and none of them would piss on him if he was on fire. I wonder when all 'his friends' from here will invite him for thanks giving??? or if they know not to because of his foul smell and mouth.. I guess if I just keep mentioning his name and making up shit about him, that people will notice him for being the 'gentlemen' (NOT) that he is.. if his dog could run away, it would leave too... *lix*

By spermkiss at 07,Feb,21 21:09 other posts of spermkiss 
Nobody has to hold my head down to receive a load of man juice. I want it. I want it bad. Receiving the load is the piece de resistance of the entire cocksucking experience. And yes, I always swallow. ALWAYS. True blue cocksuckers know that spitting out a man's load is a faux pas. The ultimate in male bonding is for two guys to swap blow jobs and swallow each other's sperm. It makes them sperm brothers.

Adult Discussion Forum