Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bella! at 02,Apr,13 22:51  other posts of bella!
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

Similar topics: 1.RAND0M BULLSHIT   2.The ORIGINAL "Random Bullshit" thread is now in the Dumpster   3.RANDOM STUFF.....   4.RANDOM STUFF, JUST FUCKING BULLSHIT STUFF   5.RANDOM BULLSHIT  

New Comment

Comments:
By Dev01 at 15,Sep,22 02:11 other posts of Dev01 
2002 was the last time we had hands on what's called the Bledisloe cup. C'mon Wallabies... New Zealand are the softest they hay been in many years... Ask Andy81 Go the Wallabies

By #578610 at 04,Sep,19 14:40
I don't know what this was about but, I'm glad COPY/PASTE was around way before I got here,,,
--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

Monted must have been a pistol,,
By Dev01 at 11,Sep,19 09:45 other posts of Dev01 
A pistol
By #644010 at 29,Jul,21 13:38
A tiny dollar tree pistol that breaks after one shot
By Dev01 at 29,Jul,21 19:26 other posts of Dev01 
By Sir-Skittles at 31,Jul,21 19:23 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Only thing he shot was some weak stream of piss out his window... a site lass!
By Dev01 at 31,Jul,21 23:41 other posts of Dev01 
Memories

By #275407 at 30,May,21 01:47
Admin, bring back annonomous chat, enter at own discretion.
By bella! at 30,May,21 05:06 other posts of bella! 
cody8789, why didn't you post your request in the "Main Forum" and "mention" admin 's name so he knows that you are making a direct request?
By #574505 at 05,Jun,21 03:31
Cody that was fun.
By Dev01 at 29,Jul,21 02:59 other posts of Dev01 
Fun??? More of a sport Jamie

By #601496 at 14,Jan,20 17:28

By bella! at 25,Nov,13 19:54 other posts of bella! 
In the MEMBERS YOU MISS thread, I mentioned that fairy dished out some crap BUT there was a bunch of crap slung at her. I mentioned that I hoped admin kept an open mind and heard both sides/all sides of petty feuds prior to deleting/banning ANY member. MONTED suggested that I read the site rules, which I did. WE are adults and should conduct ourselves in an adult like manner. And man up or woman up and acknowledge that it takes 2 or more people to have a fight or disagreement, if any party walks away, where is there an issue? That was the reason Public Chat was disbanded and why admin suggested everyone use their own personal chat room so that YOU could be the moderator and ban disruptive members. BAM! That's all I got to say about it.
By #431354 at 25,Nov,13 20:36
Site Rules Governing Behavior & Interaction with Other Members
By accessing the site, you agree to conduct yourself in an adult manner. This specifically means being polite to all members in chats and in the discussion forums. Aggressive behavior will not be tolerated by any member. If Site Administration is informed of aggressive behavior, we will check the discussion forums and logs. Please ensure that you provide specific examples and remit for review via private message. Site Administration reserves the right to determine what is deemed aggressive behavior on a case by case basis.

If it is determined that your actions are deemed inappropriate or aggressive, action will be taken to restore order to the site. This includes a temporary or permanent ban to the chat room and discussion forums. For flagrant violations, your account may be deleted without further notice.

If your account is deleted, Site Administration will NOT issue refunds for lost points or memberships.
By #196416 at 25,Nov,13 20:41
And? There was no need to copy and paste, we have read it, but have you,yourself, paid close attention to it?

And have we read this? "The creation and existence of multiple accounts is strictly prohibited by Site Administration. If you elect to create and maintain multiple accounts, you do at your own risk and peril. Site Administration will not be held responsible for any lost points, account deletions, etc."
By #303133 at 25,Nov,13 20:46
C'mon, daffu! You KNOW you are not going to get an answer to that question (unless, of course, it is from a fake profile and in the form of a semi-literate snarky comment with a bunch of and in the middle! Or...poop on your page.)!
By #196416 at 25,Nov,13 20:56
I know, I know, a saying I once heard does come to mind "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" it is my humble understanding that a very wise man uttered those words and some would be wise to pause and reflect prior to launching that stone. Is this where I should add some of these ?
By #303133 at 25,Nov,13 21:06
Ha! Did you see what it did?! It went back and edited its comment so YOU would look like the one who was babbling. How very, very brave!

(Anyone reading this should know that the "Who got deleted and why?" comment was, initially, a copy of the Site Rules for Behavior. Just, you know, trying to keep things fair and honest...)

Okay...now it edited its edit, and put the original back. (Wait. Is pointing that out going to get me deleted?)
By #431354 at 25,Nov,13 22:03
The true fact is anyone that gets deleted is solely because of thier own actions no one elses...I know reality is hard to except for some.
By bella! at 25,Nov,13 22:36 other posts of bella! 
MONTED, you seem reasonable, wouldn't you agree that a fight, altercation, a riff, a row, cannot involve only one person? Unless somebody forgot to take their medication for the day, I cannot fathom anyone starting shit without provocation. If a member entered a chat room and started some type of shit, it is easy enough to ban them from that chat room. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. It's kinda sad that petty little shit can't fall by the wayside to allow ALL members to coexist here. When I asked admin why member #409634 was deleted I was told abusive behavior. My next question was the site allows and supports abusive behavior; we can vote pictures down, send a big pile os shit to others and if the recipient doesn't get that message, we can burn their points. Isn't that excessive and abusive? In my time here, I've done it 3 times ( twice in the last 3 months ). Am I proud of that, no, not really but I will own that I have done that as bella!.

By #201583 at 25,Nov,13 23:51
No fair! Eccl 7:20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

However, 1 John 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Now I'm confused! You can keep the stones, and I will keep the bat, since baseball post dates the Bible.
By bella! at 26,Nov,13 02:05 other posts of bella! 
OMG! The King James Version? I prefer the NIV, King James Version is like trying to read Edgar Allen Poe.
By #201583 at 26,Nov,13 02:18
"It was many and many a year ago, In a kingdom by the sea, That a maiden there lived whom you may know By the name of Annabel Lee; And this maiden she lived with no other thought Than to love and be loved by me."
By bella! at 26,Nov,13 02:51 other posts of bella! 
My favorite, and it scared the bajeebers out of me, was The Cask of Amontillado. Oooooo....oooo....oooo....oooo......
By Ravioli_Max at 14,Aug,18 03:30 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Did you see Play Misty For Me? They used that Annabel Lee piece in the movie.

What is the last movie you saw?
I saw A Quiet Place.

By bella! at 25,Nov,13 22:18 other posts of bella! 
Not right, MONTED, you edited your first response.
--------------------------------------- added after 42 minutes

Thank you, MONTED for putting your original response back.

By #316255 at 25,Nov,13 22:43
The one, and only, time I was in chat was back in January. It was mainly guys in there and one woman (whom I had introduced to SYC and who has since left, having found the site too distracting and chat quite off-putting) other than my self. I was picked on, insulted, and made fun of. I fought back but the guys in there were relentless and extremely rude. I think the purpose was to run me off the site. As you can see, that worked well I am not sad to see that the public chat room has been disbanded.

Incidentally, after I left the chatroom, several of the guys in there (who kept quiet) PMd me to apologize for the idiots in chat. That was very nice of them but, really, wasn't their responsibility.
By bella! at 25,Nov,13 22:58 other posts of bella! 
No, maybe not their responsibility to apologize BUT they shoulda said something to the bully or bullies. Which brings to mind one of my favorite-ist sayings;

If you don't stand for something
You'll fall for anything.
By #569341 at 13,Oct,18 09:22
I like that saying b! - hadn't heard it before

By #562152 at 16,Jan,19 03:30
By bella! at 17,Jan,19 13:03 other posts of bella! 
And that's why I will stop and "walk away". If I said what I needed to say, I'm fine with that. It's not important for me to have the "last word" but everyone does not feel the same way.

By #585059 at 19,May,19 12:44
Hi bella! I've got a question, and I don't want to bother admin about it. You seem to know a lot about this site. This 'play ball' game refers. I'm on the site now for almost a month now. Recently I was passed the 'ball', and apparently had to pass it to someone else. I decided not to pass, and opted to get out of the game. Thing is, I don't play ball, accept with my own (I've got two) 😉😁. I then noticed on my profile an angry (not friendly) icon (avatar) sort of thing. I further noticed that I was blocked by two other members. The problem is that if other members visit my profile, they get the idea that I might not be friendly ect. and therfore not engage on conversation, comment, or like my pics. I comment on other members pics, vote for the HOT ones, add pics to my favorites, ect ect, bit the 'unfriendly' icon still stay. Any advice please ?! 😘🌹
By bella! at 19,May,19 13:08 other posts of bella! 
Gee, just my opinion, your MEMBER RATING is very odd. No one has added you as their friend. No one has blacklisted you. And you have no one blacklisted. Hmmmmm...... so why the unfriendly rating? I have no idea UNLESS these stats changed sometime after 01:00 EST. My suggestion is that you contact admin directly, I doubt that he will respond to your inquiry in this thread that is in the DUMPSTER.

Aside from that, have you attempted to build a friendship base? It is really odd that no one has added you as their friend.
By #585059 at 19,May,19 13:17
There was one, but he unfriended me two days later. Good, I will enquire from admin, and in the meantime I will try to build friendships with others. Thanks for your response, that was real quick. 😉😘
By bella! at 19,May,19 13:31 other posts of bella! 
There might be a glitch in his system or a logical answer to why your rating is such. Please share his response.
By #585059 at 19,May,19 20:10
Thank you. Will do. 😉😘

By #585059 at 20,May,19 14:36
admin said the same as you. Someone befriended me, and the unfriended me. The problem seems to be resolved. I'm a happy-chappy now 😉 Thank again 🌹🌹🌹
By bella! at 20,May,19 14:53 other posts of bella! 
Good to know, at least you are back to a "neutral" rating! Start building up your friendship base and turn your rating into a SMILE! 😊

By #562152 at 16,Jan,19 03:28
HAHAHA,,,SO MANY HYPOCRITES,,,,,,,AND THE SHIT CONTINUES,,

By #569341 at 12,Oct,18 15:25
What the fuck girls/guys, 5 years since the last post on this thread. What's the dealio?
By JustWill at 12,Oct,18 22:02 other posts of JustWill 
Since admin sent it to the dumpster, most folk don't post in it any longer.
The dumpster is home to many awesome threads of days gone by...

By bella! at 13,Oct,18 02:24 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, after a 5 year run in the Main Forum, the designated area set aside for members to discuss any constructive adult topic, such as PISSING AT URINALS, doing stuff with their dad/stepdad/uncle or grandad, blah, blah, blah.... admin decided that this thread should be dumpster'd.
By #569341 at 13,Oct,18 09:20
Pfft...ridiculous!

By Ray10754 at 17,Oct,13 22:33 other posts of Ray10754 
Just wondering! Dose anyone else have trouble with an over abundance of Lady bugs this time of year? For the past few years I have had hundreds of Lady bugs appear during this month! (seems to be only in October) I was told it was because of the fluctuation of the weather. I get so many that the only way to be rid of them is to use my wet vac and suck them off the ceiling when I get home from work, only to find more there the following day.

Usally last's a few weeks then they are gone as quick as they appered.

My neighbor said they have the same problem.

Guess I was just wondering if it only happens here in Maine .

I know they are harmless and nothing to worrie about BUT It gets rather boreing vacumeing my ceiling eveyr day!!!
By #164428 at 17,Oct,13 23:59
Yes!!! And they are not the American version, either. They are Asian Ladybugs, and local communities have them released in order to combat the Gypsy Moths. But they don't die out after summer as the American ones do, and they overwinter in buildings.

I just remove them with a vacuum. If you get pest control, that's a bigger problem. They can die out in the envelope of the building, and they other bugs, like carpet beetles, come to eat them. Carpet beetles eat wood, like termites.

It's such a pain.
By bella! at 18,Oct,13 00:15 other posts of bella! 
Wow! This thread might contain random posts but some of the information shared is far from being "bullshit". I don't have a problem with ladybugs, just seeing more spiders........ and thankfully, they're not what you and arexa52 have in PA.
By #358797 at 18,Oct,13 01:20
Lol. Ladybugs are the least of out worries. Just today I took a shower and found a lovely brown recluse chilling on the wall. Needless to say I squealed like a bitch and squirted him with shampoo.
By Ravioli_Max at 14,Aug,18 03:19 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
I'm just wondering if nowadays you no longer see any brown recluses in your dwelling. I hope not.

By #409634 at 07,Sep,13 17:59
Does anyone else think that the show Trueblood is fucking remedial? I dont see how its so highly rated. The books were so much better. Horrible plot, and horrible actors all around.
By #316255 at 07,Sep,13 18:23
The books (the first few, at least; before the series was created) were much better. Alan Ball has a hardon for Stephen Moyer and is ruining the whole thing.
By #409634 at 07,Sep,13 19:17
Ugh, he does and you can clearly tell. I loathe the Twilight series. The paper it was printed on isn't even worth wiping my ass on it.
By #201583 at 08,Sep,13 09:42
Considering the Twilight series was written and marketed for teenie boppers; I would concur that it is no Shakespear, Silvia Day, John Grisham, Mickael Creighton, Steven King...She made $750,000 just for writing her first 3 books of the Twilight series. It took her five years to get the first book written and published. That's not bad for a stay at home mom. Just because her rendition of fictitious creatures doesn't mesh with our dark souls doesn't mean her work should be used as toilet paper. It took far less time to write the constitution. Yes, I am a Twi-hard. I didn't like her rendition of Vampires, but for a young teen book (ten and up)it was written well. I own multiple copies of each book, multiple DVDs of each movie, and have seen each movie in theaters no less than eight times each (except for the first).

By bella! at 07,Sep,13 18:30 other posts of bella! 
I have not read the books and I have not seen the show. My Direct Dish monthly bill for basic is $ 75.00 per month without premium pay stations. The only reason the bill isn't any higher is because I bitch that I am going to switch to another carrier.
By #409634 at 07,Sep,13 19:17
Lucky, I pay $130.00 just for basic.
By bella! at 07,Sep,13 19:24 other posts of bella! 
$ 130.00? Now that is some BULLSHIT! I hope that that is some type of bundle price that includes television, internet and phone because there is no way that I would pay upwards of $ 1,500.00 to watch television.

By #316255 at 07,Sep,13 19:39
I'm not saying what our bill is. I've told HIM to cut cable to basic since we have Hulu Plus and Netflix so he called and was talked into a $200 installation of Internet phone. When we have a Skype phone number and subscriptions AND and actual Skype phone. I cancelled that STAT.
By bella! at 07,Sep,13 19:55 other posts of bella! 
Holy crap!

By #23212 at 08,Sep,13 00:14
Hmmm Emm, just a few days ago you were lamenting here about being around some men whose intelligence, shall we say in 'PC Americanese' is 'challenged'. Is there some connection?

By #201583 at 08,Sep,13 09:50
$147.00 for the works via Direct Tv. I dumped the home phone years ago. Nobody ever called it but telemarketers, and my cell has unlimited talk and text.

By Ravioli_Max at 14,Aug,18 02:59 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Is it still the same price in 2018, bella?

By bella! at 31,Mar,14 00:47 other posts of bella! 
If there was a zombie apocalypse and you were able to grab one thing and RUN, what would it be?
By #358797 at 31,Mar,14 03:04
Awesome question, bella!. I'm a doomsday prepper. Lol. I have a fully stocked bug-out bag, and have even buried supplies in a couple locations in case of such an event....
If I had to grab one thing... not including my bag... I'd go for my double bladed axe. It's got a sword in the handle, so two weapons in one... Plus an axe can be used to cut trees for shelter, or crafting additional weapons or supplies.... The leather binding on the handle would also come in handy, could be used to set up a basic trip wire, bind wood, tying together found supplies... All kinds of uses.
By bella! at 31,Mar,14 04:13 other posts of bella! 
It's great to be prepared....... Would you be kind enough to share with us what essentials are a must any bug-out bag?
By #358797 at 31,Mar,14 05:28
Food and water are important for obvious reasons. Brown rice is a good thing to pack. A little goes a long way, it stores well, can be added to and flavored, and it's better for you than white rice. Canned food is good to pack as well, because it stores well and there's a lot of variety. Meats, fruits, veggies.. And the cans can be reused for multiple things. You can cook in them, use them to eat and drink from, and they can be cut apart and used to fashion weaponry. I suggest having at least a few pop top cans as they are more convenient for reusing as cups and bowls... Cleaner edges and safer...

Water can be heavy and hard to carry... I have four bottles in my bag and that's it. The bottles can be reused. Boiling water from a lake or stream for a few minutes kills bacteria and parasitic organisms. And water purification tablets are compact and available at most camping stores. There's good chance prepared water will taste "off", so liquid flavoring, koolaid packets or tea bags can be useful for flavoring.

Ways to create fire are important as well, for cooking and creating warmth in colder months... Bic lighters last a long time, and after the fluid runs out, the flint can be removed and used to make sparks for further use. Plus, the ashes from burnt wood can be combined with fat drippings from prepared food to create a crude soap for cleaning supplies and bathing.

Sometimes things you wouldn't think of as very useful have the most purpose. Pantyhose can be used to gather and carry food, such as fruits, as well as straining water, and carrying supplies, plus they can be used as an extra layer, or even a rope if needed. Condoms are good for carrying water and protecting wounds from contamination, and Maxi pads make great bandages in case of accident, and can replace worn insoles in shoes to ease discomfort. Nail polish is good too as it can be used to seal off frayed edges in torn clothing to prevent them from becoming more damaged, and it can be used to paint over and seal off small cuts.

Clothing is important as well. Think layers. Socks, thermal pajamas, gloves... Those sort of things are most useful.

And obviously, a good survival knife and multitool are quite useful as well...
By bella! at 31,Mar,14 16:49 other posts of bella! 
Damn! You are prepared!
By #358797 at 31,Mar,14 18:00
Yep. I've already got my location of refuge picked, and about 6 months worth of canned goods and supplies buried in multiple locations near that area. I'm a survival nut.
By #196416 at 31,Mar,14 18:35
Wow arexa I am amazed and impressed, I don't have anything prepared. I wonder sometimes if it is a good thing to be a prepper to that extent, I am pretty sure it won't be zombies we have to worry about so would surviving to see everyone's anguish and pain and to know you will eventually run out of everything and die anyway, I think I would just as soon go with everyone else. No prepping, enjoying what I have now
By #428387 at 31,Mar,14 19:02
Well I suppose we could all just put our heads between our legs and kiss our ass goodbye.
By #358797 at 31,Mar,14 19:24
If it was just me, hell yes. I'd shoot myself. But... It's not just me. I have a little one to raise and protect.

By #358797 at 31,Mar,14 19:22
I agree that zombies are likely the least of our worries, but in case of a catastrophe I'd rather be prepared. Like a condom, better to have one and not need it than need it and not have one.
By bella! at 31,Mar,14 21:23 other posts of bella! 
I think you have a bit of Girl Scout and squirrel in your DNA!

By Ravioli_Max at 30,Jun,18 11:14 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Nail polish on small cuts?

By #201583 at 31,Mar,14 19:36
Weapons, self-preservation first, . What good is food and water when you can't protect it or yourself. Then food and water. Besides how many stores and gas stations are around. Next would be a secure location that can be secured and has more than one way out. Next first aide and survival kits incase you get cut off and can't make it back from scrounging. Battery operated radio.

If the situation is world ending, work your way to an area that has boats with an un populated island within eye sight so you can hide on the island and go back and forth as needed for supplies.

By bella! at 17,Mar,14 12:44 other posts of bella! 
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
By #444014 at 17,Mar,14 12:54
I haven't heard that in what feels like an age.
Bless you too Miss Bella!

Happy St. Patrick's Day
By #428387 at 17,Mar,14 13:00
I close my eyes and picture

The emerald of the sea

From the fishing boats at Dingle

To the shores of Dunardee.

I miss the river Shannon

And the folks at Skibbereen

The moorlands and the meadows

With their forty shades of green.

Happy St. Patrick's Day
By #444014 at 17,Mar,14 13:04
A day for Irish blessings pb
By bella! at 17,Mar,14 13:46 other posts of bella! 
May your day be touched
by a bit of Irish luck,
brightened by a song in your heart,
And warmed by the smiles of the people you love.
By #444014 at 17,Mar,14 14:33
I return those sentiments.
By #428387 at 17,Mar,14 15:06
To be sure lets keep the Blarney up guy's

When Irish eyes are smiling,
Sure, 'tis like the morn in Spring.
In the lilt of Irish laughter
You can hear the angels sing.
When Irish hearts are happy,
All the world seems bright and gay.
And when Irish eyes are smiling,
Sure, they steal your heart away.
By #444014 at 17,Mar,14 15:18
To be sure to be sure
By bella! at 17,Mar,14 15:59 other posts of bella! 
May neighbors respect you,
trouble neglect you,
the angels protect you,
and heaven accept you.
By Ravioli_Max at 30,Jun,18 11:09 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
I sure like that one.

By #358797 at 17,Mar,14 01:42
I just bought chicken and waffles flavor potato chips.... They're pretty damned good. Om nom nom.
By Ravioli_Max at 30,Jun,18 11:08 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Did you buy them again?
Any hint of maple?

By bella! at 24,Sep,13 12:28 other posts of bella! 
24, Sep, 2013 is PUNCTUATION DAY!

YOU decide grandma's fate;

1. Let's eat grandma!
2. Let's eat, grandma!
By Ravioli_Max at 30,Jun,18 11:05 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
LOL! The second one! :-)

By #170523 at 03,Aug,13 00:02
If you could have only one hot sauce on hand, which would it be? I love Frank's Hot Sauce for it's vinegar flavor but Sriracha on a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich can't be beat,..Ok..two on hand.
By #23212 at 03,Aug,13 01:13
I am also a "serious connoisseur of hot sauces", having at least 30 on hand at any one time depending upon what foods are being served, and having sampled many hundreds. (I would also agree that "your taste buds are busted" if these two are are what you like/have.)

If I had to choose only one, it would be Cholula.
By Ravioli_Max at 04,Apr,18 19:25 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Good to know.

By #316255 at 03,Aug,13 02:05
We have ghost pepper in our house, at all times. I won't go near that stuff with a barge pole but it is consumed by other members of the household. I did try cleaning it off the fridge once.... my eyes were streaming from the hot water and ghost pepper fumes... so was my nose. You need gloves with that stuff. Ick.
By #409634 at 03,Aug,13 02:24
Pfft, cholula, stuffs like the latino equivalent of koolaid.
By bigguy at 03,Aug,13 02:47 other posts of bigguy 
The biggest seller and most widely used in my area is Tabasco, made here locally, but the brand I like for flavor is made in N.O. called Crystal. Far from being the hottest I just like the taste.
By #23212 at 10,Apr,18 01:17
I like another one that is made in N.O.--Cajun Sunshine. To my tastes, it's NOT just hot, salty vinegar like the others.
By Ravioli_Max at 10,Apr,18 11:16 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Well that sounds interesting.

By bella! at 05,Aug,13 09:42 other posts of bella! 
I prefer Frank's Hot Sauce as well.

By #408904 at 05,Aug,13 21:04
Have you tasted the packaged hot sauce from KFC? They should bottle that stuff. Sometimes, I walk in with out buy anything an say " my mom, ****,bf wte, bought a 24 piece and forgot hotsauce" . They give me tons of it! Is that tacky?
By bella! at 05,Aug,13 21:43 other posts of bella! 
Well, I must say, that's quite a unique approach. What would be tacky is *IF* KFC asked you to prove it.

I had something similar but slightly different happen to me around Christmas. I was shopping at Bath & Body Works for gifts for a several of my friends. I clearly bought 4 bath gels, 4 lotions and 4 body sprays, plus some things for me. When I checked out, the clerk flopped all the items into one big bag. I asked her for 4 smaller bags and tissue paper so I didn't have to stop and buy holiday stuff. She told me she was not able to do that, I said presenting gifts in a B&BW bag is pure advertising. Unable to accomodate my 4 bag request, I said, thank you very much and I left. I believe my bill was slightly more than $100.00. Buh-bye, Bath & Body Works!
By Leilani at 23,Apr,18 01:27 other posts of Leilani 
Her store lost some good money that day being stingy towards you. What a nice friend to try to get those lovelies for your galpals. Have you tried LUSH also? Which do you select at B&BW? I have some cherry products and pineapple.

By Leilani at 23,Apr,18 03:20 other posts of Leilani 
Victoria's ****-"**** Crush". You may wanna sample it or try a full-size, it smells really good.
--------------------------------------- added after 46 seconds

Haha. Victoria's S.ecret-"S.ecret Crush".

By bella! at 12,Apr,18 02:49 other posts of bella! 
What the heck was going on that would cause the MSC ARMONIA to plow into the docks in Roatan?

only registered users can see external links
By Ravioli_Max at 21,Apr,18 21:37 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Good question. Thanks for the video link.

By bella! at 11,Apr,18 03:19 other posts of bella! 
Okay, okay..... so Sunday night I'm getting home late and more intent on backing my car into its parking spot. Just as I'm finished and turning my car off, I think I saw something moving across the road. Do I get out and run toward the house and hope that it doesn't chase me? Do I duck down in the seat and lock my doors and hope it doesn't see me? Do I call 9-1-1 and wait for the police OR do I turn on my headlights and see what in the heck is going on? I chose the later and boy was I surprised to find 3 white tail deer grazing about 40 to 50 feet (I can't gauge distance) away from me without a care in the world!
By JustWill at 12,Apr,18 16:15 other posts of JustWill 
Where I live, I'd be surprised to come home and NOT find deer grazing in the yard.
By bella! at 12,Apr,18 23:50 other posts of bella! 
Okay, and where I live, I be surprised if my neighbor lobbed a frozen ham out of their window!

GOTCHA

By Ravioli_Max at 21,Apr,18 04:35 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Cool story.

By bella! at 24,Jun,13 03:05 other posts of bella! 
Crazy! Crazy! CRAZY!!!!!!! History on the high wire. Tonight, Nik Wallenda traversed the Grand Canyon on a 2 inch cable wire. His walk was a distance of approximately 1,400 feet and was 1,500 feet in the air, in less than 23 minutes. This all done without a safety net and without a safety harness.
By Ravioli_Max at 08,Apr,18 01:44 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
I hope he had a hidden parachute.

By bella! at 10,May,13 22:57 other posts of bella! 
My commute to and from work takes me through the hood. I love looking at the rides, the hoopties sporting spinners and low profile tires. Dang! The wheels and tires cost more than the cars!
By Ravioli_Max at 04,Apr,18 19:35 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Have you ever heard this?

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

By #358797 at 03,Oct,13 09:06
I really need to stop attempting to watch MTV when I can't ****. I've been aware it sucks for far too long. And this crappy "Ke$ha" video with the fat man by the pool doing the cabbage patch with a water noodle just did me in. Ugh.
By Ravioli_Max at 25,Mar,18 04:47 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
And now, years later, what do you NOW watch?
By #358797 at 25,Mar,18 05:20
Nothing. I gave up TV a few years ago. I just stream rugby on the weekends now... And sometimes I'll rent a movie. Other than that I spend pretty much all of my free time playing GoT:Conquest...
By Ravioli_Max at 26,Mar,18 10:14 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Interesting...I'm assuming that stands for Game Of Thrones and I didn't know there was a video game of it. Do you also play that game on your phone where you catch Pokemons?

Or is that, catch "Pokemon" even though it's plural.
By #358797 at 26,Mar,18 20:12
It's still Pokemon when it's plural, and yes, I play it too... I'm trainer level 27 on there.
There's actually 2 GoT games that I'm aware of... Telltale games made one, and it's pretty awesome... One of those choose your own path games... Follows the story of House Forrester of Ironrath... The mobile game is Conquest... It's similar to Kings of Avalon... I love it... It's definitely a challenge to play but I'm on it pretty much all day. I play in kingdom 5...theres like 85 different kingdoms now.
By Ravioli_Max at 29,Mar,18 23:29 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
A "choose your own path game". I bet there're pages online written by people suggesting to new players or players not as advanced in the game as they are, exactly which paths to pick, as they'll recommend them as the -best- paths. That might be helpful although maybe that ruins some surprises...what do you think?

And Pokemon...I bet they sure don't make it easy to get all of them. That game is banned in some places.
By #358797 at 30,Mar,18 00:22
There probably is. I played it twice myself.. Just to see if I could save the one character I liked. Didn't work, when I tried to save him, they just cut his head off. 😂
And there isn't any areas here where it's banned that I'm aware of... It's just hard to get a decent team together for the raids. That's how ya get all the good Pokemon
By Ravioli_Max at 31,Mar,18 11:06 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Hi...it's banned at Auschwitz.

By Ravioli_Max at 31,Mar,18 11:34 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Banned in China too.

By Ravioli_Max at 03,Apr,18 08:18 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Sorry you didn't get to save the character.
When you do the raids, do they only allow local teams where you're with other people standing right next to them in realtime or can you join with non-local people miles away?

By bella! at 24,Jul,13 10:22 other posts of bella! 
Happiness is a choice.
By Ravioli_Max at 23,Mar,18 03:25 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
An interesting statement. I've seen a tattoo that says, "Suffering Is Optional" and tattoos that say, "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

By Andthisisme at 23,Mar,18 16:19 other posts of Andthisisme 
I totally agree that "Happiness is a choice" and "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." I choose to be happy.

I know people who if they won Ј1000 on the lottery would be unhappy that it wasn't more. They are almost professionally sad and unhappy. Everyone of their clouds has a black lining.
I always feel so sorry that they have that perspective.
By Ravioli_Max at 23,Mar,18 23:47 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Yes, people like that are disgusting and irritating. Egomaniacs.

By #170523 at 10,Jun,13 02:42
What is your favorite pizza topping or toppings? Green pepper,onions and mushrooms from a very hot oven.
By bella! at 10,Jun,13 03:13 other posts of bella! 
I had one of the BEST pizzas ever from Andiamo's in the RenCen. Although the basic is cheese + 1 item, we opted to forgo the one item and it was absolutely the yummiest cheese only pizza!
By Ravioli_Max at 23,Mar,18 03:09 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Sounds good, bella.

By Ravioli_Max at 23,Mar,18 03:16 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Do you sprinkle hot red pepper flakes on yours?
By bella! at 23,Mar,18 04:04 other posts of bella! 
I do like SOME kick to my food but I have got to be careful. Hmmmmm.....I can't say that I've ever thought about sprinkling red pepper flakes on pizza, it probably is very good!

While I was on vacation a couple months back, at lunch, the boat always offered made to order pasta. Made to order where the cook had a selection of toppings and you could have whatever your heart desired. This particular day, the pasta chef had hot pasta noodles that included your choice of vegetables all tossed in a slight bit of olive oil. I selected a couple of veggies and he asked if I wanted "this or that" with regard to spices and THEN asked if I wanted a pinch of red pepper flakes. Hmmm...I thought about that for a moment, pasta with red pepper flakes....then said yes. That "pinch" was wonderful and I enjoyed that dish so much that I had pasta several more times. Each pasta dish, I had him include a pinch of red pepper flakes. Who-dah thunk? So delish!
By Ravioli_Max at 23,Mar,18 09:46 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Well doesn't that sound good!
I bet you selected broccoli.

By Ravioli_Max at 23,Mar,18 03:15 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
My favorite topping is anchovies. I'll also have it with green bell pepper and sausage...I know you won't see this because you're gone but I like talking about food so much, I'll talk to the air about it.

By bella! at 31,May,13 17:03 other posts of bella! 
A busy day in downtown Detroit; there's the annual Downtown Hoedown in Hart Plaza and the Grand Prix held on beautiful Belle Isle. I hope I "get outta Dodge" before the traffic and the third ( or is it the fourth ) day of thunderstorms........
By Ravioli_Max at 23,Mar,18 03:07 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Will you be attending those this year?

By bella! at 03,Jun,13 00:56 other posts of bella! 
I like tender, young............Brussels spouts.

What a bunch of pervs y'all are. What did you think I was going to say, guys? NO! But when I do refer to a young guy, I call them a tenderoni!
By Ravioli_Max at 19,Mar,18 02:16 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Now you made me hungry. Not for men. For macaroni.

By Andthisisme at 19,Mar,18 11:38 other posts of Andthisisme 
So many things are better when young and tender, peppers, peas in the pod, salad leaves..although I do enjoy a full flavoured brussel sprout these days, especially at Christmas.

Is there a feminine of tenderoni?

A friend of mine has a wife many, many years younger than he is. The reality of that relationship was very different to the fantasy many men may have of that situation.
By Ravioli_Max at 20,Mar,18 00:48 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Sounds like he's not happy.
By Andthisisme at 20,Mar,18 09:31 other posts of Andthisisme 
With a very large age difference the partners may not have the same points of reference/ experiences hopes and expectations Think about how different parents are to their offspring or indeed their ‘grand offspring’ . I am sure the sexual element is very exciting for the guy but what about the rest of the day ??
By Ravioli_Max at 20,Mar,18 12:31 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Did he ever tell you very specifically what was wrong?
By Andthisisme at 20,Mar,18 16:58 other posts of Andthisisme 
I actually learnt more from his wife than from him.
One major issue was ****. She wanted them, but he already had a family from a previous marriage. In the end they did have **** and that was the cause of many issues/arguments. Being a father at grandfather age is no picnic.
Also, despite what his conversations with me implied he was not meeting her sexual needs due to long periods of no sex at all, and indeed she had a brief affair.
By Ravioli_Max at 21,Mar,18 06:49 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
I see...mmm-hmmm. Sad situation, obviously...maybe it would have helped a lot if they would've hired a nanny or an au pair...but maybe he thought of that but couldn't afford it? Sounds to me it would have helped a lot. An au pair perhaps would have been more affordable since so much of the payments to her (or him) could have been made in the form of a room to live in, water usage, and food. Well you'd think he would've been firm and told her "no k.ids" before they got married so she knew exactly where he stood on that before the marriage took place, but sounds like he gave in because he wanted to make her happy and was trying to be a nice guy...or maybe she tricked him and told him she was on birth control but really wasn't...anyway....sorry he got in over his head, it sounds like...was the problem because he was just too tired to help out and change diapers or was it a problem with expenses for the baby? Sorry about the affair, too. How are they both doing nowadays?
By Andthisisme at 21,Mar,18 23:18 other posts of Andthisisme 
They are fine,thanks. They stuck together and worked through the rough period and seem very happy now.
By Ravioli_Max at 22,Mar,18 06:11 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
You're kidding. Well that's wonderful. I love happy endings.

By bella! at 20,Mar,18 00:59 other posts of bella! 
Just my thought, the term "tenderoni" is not gender specific. Why couldn't a mature male refer to his younger interest as a tenderoni?

Dang! I misspelled sprouts!
By Ravioli_Max at 20,Mar,18 07:37 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Yes, why not? As long as the young lady didn't hear him say it! Sounds like something that could offend gals. I love your word you made up, bella. "Tenderoni". I like that. But does it mean young (legal of course) "meat" is more tender than old, tough, aged "meat"? L.O.L.. Or maybe it means they might have tender feelings. Maybe that word of yours should be entered into a slang dictionary.

Maybe you thought of that word since you dated a Sicilian.
--------------------------------------- added after 67 hours

Hmmm...that didn't come out right. I hope it didn't sound like I was bashing mature women. To me, older women are every bit as beautiful as young women.

By Andthisisme at 20,Mar,18 09:24 other posts of Andthisisme 
They certainly could use tenderoni, I suppose it was the fact that you initially referred to young guys that caused me to think about it as gender specific. So my mistake, a reflection of my age maybe growing up when genders were specific rather than as fluid as they are today.

By bella! at 18,Sep,13 01:02 other posts of bella! 
Okay, I heard a word tonight on The Million Second Quiz that I never heard before.....who knows what ZARF is. Honor system, no fair using Google!
By #196416 at 18,Sep,13 16:55
Could it be a fucktard holder? If so we could use one ASAP!
By bella! at 18,Sep,13 17:18 other posts of bella! 
A fucktard holder? Nah! YOU will have to invent the device and name it. Don't expect little Tommy's mom and dad to be very happy with you when he whispers that in Santa's ear! I think Will is on track but in my opinion, not quite there.

By Ravioli_Max at 20,Mar,18 11:33 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
I don't know. Sounds like a Nerf bullet with spikes or thorns.

By bella! at 18,Mar,16 20:22 other posts of bella! 
For those that might have forgotten, today is the birthday of both JohnS and kmadeau. Don't forget to send some love their way.
By Ravioli_Max at 20,Mar,18 11:12 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Thank you. It is late, but I sent kmadeau a birthday cake.

By #396572 at 06,Sep,13 21:18
There was a young man from Brighton
Who said to his girl, you`re a tight 'un
She said Bless my Soul
You`re in the wrong hole
There`s lots more space in the right one
By #390248 at 07,Sep,13 14:55

By Ravioli_Max at 20,Mar,18 08:21 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
L.O.L., that's a funny one.

By #170523 at 19,Jul,13 01:29
If you could chose a last meal or a best meal, what would it be? I will start, a buttercrunch lettuce salad , eggplant parmesan, fennel,fresh basil with shaved steak and a cranberry pie with vanilla ice cream on top.
By bella! at 19,Jul,13 01:45 other posts of bella! 
For real, I have been jonesin' for eggplant parmesan! The rest of the fare sounds interesting but a little bit too foo-foo.
By #326485 at 25,Jul,13 23:15
We had eggplant parm with italian sausage on the side the other night. It was excellent.
By bella! at 25,Jul,13 23:24 other posts of bella! 
Gosh, don't taunt me!

By #396572 at 26,Jul,13 16:52
ooooh, italian sausage...i wish i could have some too
By bella! at 26,Jul,13 16:55 other posts of bella! 
Hmmmm....... what kinda Italian sausage are you talking about?

By #316255 at 19,Jul,13 02:50
Simply because it's been eons I would choose a spinach souffle.
By #409634 at 19,Jul,13 02:54
TWINKIES! j/k

Sushi, prime rib, mozzarella and tomato salad, lobster, and bacon wrapped prawns stuffed with cheese and jalapenos, and this orange Russian pecan creme cake from the Crixia bakery in Berkeley CA.
By #316255 at 19,Jul,13 04:43
Last meal, woman Are you feeding an army???
By #409634 at 19,Jul,13 05:30
Let me eat woman! Im on death row.
By #23212 at 19,Jul,13 06:38
Then I'd think, no need for the 'mozzarella and tom. salad'; just have 3+ lobster tails, lots of sushi, especially the most expensive sliced ahi, dozens of JUMBO prawns, and maybe? add their Orosz Kremtorta to the dessert?

By #316255 at 19,Jul,13 07:29
I hope you get at least one Twinkie in that meal.
By bigguy at 19,Jul,13 11:42 other posts of bigguy 
There are at least 2 TWINKIES here I would like to add to my final meal! I could use some of the funny words one of them uses but it's her signature speaking style so i'll leave it to her to write. She did mention what she would do with her tongue

By #201583 at 19,Jul,13 02:58
I would have my great grandmother's Sauerkraut and dumplings, too bad her recipe died with her two decades ago. Besides, I don't have a wood stove.

By Ravioli_Max at 20,Mar,18 08:14 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
"Buttercrunch" lettuce salad?

By bella! at 26,Jun,13 00:50 other posts of bella! 
For those discerning members that have missed the cream filled, golden sponge cakes, that's right, Twinkies will be back on the grocers shelves in mid July..........be still my heart!
By #387191 at 26,Jun,13 12:05
Don't you dare tease me woman. You know how much I love tongue banging those yellow spongy bastards.
By bella! at 26,Jun,13 23:42 other posts of bella! 
That post was directed towards YOU, girlie! I was hoping to lure you into the forum just by mentioning TWINKIES!!!!!! Ha! Your kryptonite!
By #387191 at 27,Jun,13 17:10
Surely ye jest woman!
By #274357 at 28,Jun,13 13:16
Bella's correct. Heard it announced on NPR a few days ago.
By #201583 at 28,Jun,13 14:35
It was on Yahoo news. Can twinkies be kryptonite? I can see liver and onions being kryptonite. A twinkie to me is a "super energy pill," like in the cartoon UNDERDOG.
By bella! at 28,Jun,13 14:41 other posts of bella! 
I like liver and onions every now and then........ and a piece of fruitcake during the Christmas holiday is okay, too!
By Ravioli_Max at 20,Mar,18 08:10 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Would you be willing to eat a deep-fried Twinkie?

By #170523 at 03,Jul,13 23:41
If you could go back in time and see any band live who would it be? I am torn between early AC/DC with Bon Scott or Black Sabbath 71-72, then again Buddy Holly would have been cool to see.
By bella! at 04,Jul,13 00:53 other posts of bella! 
When I read your first sentence, I immediately thought of AC/DC. Loved the high energy of Angus Young. Definitely, AC/DC! Highway to Hell! You Shook Me All Night Long!
By Ray10754 at 04,Jul,13 01:33 other posts of Ray10754 
Early Pink Floid

By Gntlmn at 10,Jul,13 03:36 other posts of Gntlmn 
NO CONTEST.... "Tony Williams Lifetime"

By Ravioli_Max at 20,Mar,18 08:07 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
The Beatles.

By bella! at 25,Jul,13 12:56 other posts of bella! 
Speaking of ice cream......... there are so many "flavors" that are unique to or were made in Michigan. I'm curious if anyone is familiar with Vernor's Ginger Ale ( now owned and bottled by Dr. Pepper ) and Sanders Milk Chocolate Hot Fudge Topping? Both great with vanilla ice cream!
By Ravioli_Max at 20,Mar,18 08:04 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Not sure if I've heard of those. I've heard of Blue Bunny ice cream, but I believe I have yet to try that brand. Have you heard of it? And there's one called Blue Bell.

By bella! at 25,Jul,13 23:41 other posts of bella! 
No bullshit, I miss 2nice.
By Ravioli_Max at 20,Mar,18 07:44 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Well I'm sure you were quite pleased to see his return.

By bella! at 25,Jul,13 23:49 other posts of bella! 
foo-foo, a great word that I bet could be found in the urban dictionary. I used foo-foo in this forum thread as well as in my blog. The word is much more pleasing to the ear than other words and merely means fussy.
By Ravioli_Max at 20,Mar,18 07:44 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
I get a kick out of funny and cute words, too. How about squeegee?

By bella! at 06,Oct,17 22:29 other posts of bella! 
Okay, okay......

Many moons ago, there were a group of men that objected that the employer afforded the women employees a lounge area in every restroom on every floor. Apparently, the intent of this lounge was to give the women a place to go if they were feeling poorly, but not bad enough to go home. So, the men filed a class action suit, saying that they were "discriminated against" because they were men and to put this all to rest, the company provided the men folk one lounge on the 12th floor of a 22 story building.

Now fast forward to the 21st century and women are given a "nursing" room, an area for nursing mothers to retreat to to express their milk. Do you men feel left out where you work? Do you need an area that is designated just for men? I don't know what would possibly ever be the reason, whether it be a real need or a mental health need..... Ha! Maybe you need a "wanking room", somewhere to go in the middle of the day where you can bust a nut which could put you in the right mindset to work til 5 or 6 pm?
By kebmo at 07,Oct,17 13:42 other posts of kebmo 
A wanking room? How ingenious. You couldn't call it that though. "Personal Rejuvenation Area"?
"Hey Boss I'll be right back. I need to go to the PRA."
You're on to something Bella.

By Ravioli_Max at 20,Mar,18 00:44 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
I heard there used to be "crying rooms" in movie theaters where a mother could take her little one when it started crying but she could still watch the movie instead of missing it and nobody else would have to hear the baby or ****.

c.h.i.l.d..
By bella! at 20,Mar,18 01:00 other posts of bella! 
Rather than having a cry room at a movie theater, why wouldn't the parents pop for a babysitter?
By Ravioli_Max at 20,Mar,18 07:28 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Not sure...maybe hard for some ladies to trust somebody else with the baby or they thought they could save some money. I'm wondering...in the olden days did women breastfeed in public? Did they allow breastfeeding in The Crying Room?

By bella! at 08,Apr,13 04:16 other posts of bella! 
I've downloaded Candy Crush Saga on my phone and I just can't seem to stop playing ( unless, of course, I'm unable to successfully complete a level and I don't buy extra life so my penalty is a "timeout" ). I'm on level 29, I think I saw that there are 257 levels seems like this is going to be a very long game........
By #164428 at 08,Apr,13 04:27
I got to level 75, I think, on FB, but only after spending about $200! I was shocked at how much I spent, so I quit. Now I play on the king dot com site, but I don't pay anything, so it's the same board three times, and it's timed. I don't mind. It's still fun!
By bella! at 08,Apr,13 05:13 other posts of bella! 
Level 75, only 182 levels to go! You're my role model Steffi!
By #302629 at 08,Apr,13 05:17
im on level 120 its addicting
i have not paid for anything yet it just takes time
By bella! at 09,Apr,13 20:16 other posts of bella! 
I'm still on level 29.......

By #164428 at 10,Apr,13 01:33
Awww, shucks.
By bella! at 12,Apr,13 00:21 other posts of bella! 
Yahoo! I just finished level 29 ( 3 days after my post so I kinda lost track how long this level actually took )......
--------------------------------------- added after 169 hours

One week later........I finally finished level 30. At this rate, I don't think i will finish all 257 levels until I'm 302 years old!
By Ravioli_Max at 19,Mar,18 01:47 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Are you still playing Candy Crush, bella?
By bella! at 20,Mar,18 01:12 other posts of bella! 
No, I no longer play Candy Crush, I play online euchre and I've been playing word games. There are some gal pals, we get together about once a month for dinner and cocktails and one gal suggested that we incorporate something else into our evening, ie, cards, SCRABBLE, there's a new game Spontuneous (it's something to do with music and that sounds right up my alley). Regarding SCRABBLE, I've been in "training" by way of playing word games. Frankly, my eyes and mind have a difficult time processing all those scrambled letters and trying to make more then 4 letter words. Cripes, 7 letter words are my downfall, unless I'm lucky enough to pull letters that can be formed into a common word.

One of my friends insist that SCRABBLE is not about making the longest word, it's about word placement. Whatever!
By Ravioli_Max at 20,Mar,18 07:23 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Well! When will you try Spontuneous?

By #23212 at 10,Apr,13 06:30
In Mexico, etc., a tortilla is a kind of flat bread, usually made from corn (maize). In Spain, a tortilla is an omelette.
By Ravioli_Max at 19,Mar,18 01:48 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Didn't know that.

By bella! at 04,Apr,13 23:28 other posts of bella! 
I do not like the annoying, generic, boring shade of grey, looks like a crystal ball sitting in a base kinda Uncle Fester-esque avatars that everyone that didn't have an avatar now has.
By #124665 at 05,Apr,13 00:04
I've been gone a week.. Was wondering wtf that was all about

By Ravioli_Max at 19,Mar,18 01:45 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
I love the way you put that and described it!

By #358797 at 03,Dec,17 07:12
I'm so tired that I feel like tipping over and falling asleep where I stand.... But I have dye on my hair and 45 minutes of processing left.
By bella! at 03,Dec,17 17:38 other posts of bella! 
What color is your hair today?
By #358797 at 03,Dec,17 18:43
It's a very vivid deep blue.

It's been blue a little over a month now, but it faded a bit. Looks a lot better now that I've touched it up.
By Dev01 at 04,Dec,17 09:15 other posts of Dev01 
--------------------------------------- added after 24 hours

Why the fuck did this post here too. I posted it into the Christmas songs thread

By bella! at 04,Dec,17 10:47 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, I know firsthand how chemically treated hair color can change in one month.

By veryshyguy at 20,Jan,18 04:38 other posts of veryshyguy 
Just curious, why blue? I've always wondered why people dye their hair these unnatural colors.
By #358797 at 20,Jan,18 07:42
My hair has been just about every colour under the sun.. I'm pasty pale, so blue goes well with my skin tone. And after being brunette for like 3 years, I decided I needed some color again.
Once the blue wears off I'm thinking either red or purple.
By veryshyguy at 20,Jan,18 22:40 other posts of veryshyguy 
Interesting! It must be fun for you to get different looks for your hair!!! I don't have much any more so mostly bald is mostly bald for me!!!

By #487013 at 29,Jan,18 15:38
It’s fun, I dye mine red and black but in variations
By veryshyguy at 30,Jan,18 01:39 other posts of veryshyguy 

By #543863 at 27,Dec,17 17:30
dying your snatch hair, or top hair?
By #358797 at 30,Dec,17 20:19
I don't have snatch hair, mystery man. 😑😑

By bella! at 25,Jan,18 22:09 other posts of bella! 
I wish I understood bitcoin and the bitcoin phenomenon. Below, is an article that I read and am really confused about how anyone can be taxed on something that isn't real.

• The U.S. government considers bitcoin property, meaning every single purchase made with bitcoin has to be reported on your taxes.
• If you've held those bitcoins for less than a year and sell them, that cash will be taxed as income. If you've held for over a year, it's taxed as a capital gain — which could run 20 percent.
• A bipartisan bill was presented to Congress in September in an effort to create a tax exemption for cryptotransactions under $600.

Whether you've used bitcoin as an investment or as a currency, you owe taxes on it.

As far as Uncle Sam is concerned, bitcoin is not currency. It's property. That means whenever you buy something with bitcoin, it's two transactions, not one. What you're actually doing is selling a property (bitcoin) for a cash value and then using money from that sale to buy a product. So every single purchase you make with bitcoin has to be reported on your taxes.

For many, though, bitcoin is just an investment. If you've held those bitcoins for less than a year and sell them, that cash will be taxed as income. If you've held for more than a year, it's taxed as a capital gain — which could run 20 percent. Adding on transaction and accounting fees could raise costs to 60 percent, as was the case for one early bitcoin adopter.

But here's the problem: Almost no one reports this.

From 2013 to 2015, fewer than 900 people each year reported bitcoin transactions to the IRS. That prompted the IRS in 2014 to label cyrptocurrency as property back and to recently serve a summons to Coinbase. In it, the agency called for the records of over 14,000 users who have "bought, sold, sent or received at least $20,000 worth of bitcoin in a given year."

A federal court narrowed the scope of the summons but ultimately ruled in favor of the IRS. The tax status of those transactions is still unknown.

Moving forward though, there may be some relief. A bipartisan bill, "The Cryptocurrency Tax Fairness Act," was presented to Congress in September. It's seeking to create a tax exemption for cryptotransactions under $600.

Some remain hopeful for amnesty, but it looks like Uncle Sam is still poised to get a decent cut of the bitcoin action.
By Andthisisme at 28,Jan,18 14:56 other posts of Andthisisme 
This is all a mystery to me, a reflection of my age I am sure. I have read a little about bitcoins and other digital currencies and really have little grasp of what is going on.

Bitcoins are 'mined' using computers by some people, and I imagine they can be bought or sold by you or me if we know how. You don't have anything physical though, these 'coins' are held in wallets online somewhere.

I saw yesterday that a Japanese digital currency 'bank'? was hacked and lost over $400 million !!!!!!!! of customers currency.

I am sticking to my local savings accounts.

By bella! at 23,Jan,18 15:30 other posts of bella! 
I noticed an interesting post on a picture posted by disabledmalemodel

He seems to think that disabled people go 10, 15, 20 years or more without physical contact and to add insult to injury, their inability to pay for sex because often, they are on welfare/public assistance. He asks that people support sexual equality for the disabled.

I don't understand what he's seeking, sexual equality, does anyone have an idea?

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

[deleted image]
By Andthisisme at 25,Jan,18 15:13 other posts of Andthisisme 
Based on no knowledge whatsoever, I can readily accept the situation that he describes does exist and for a variety of reasons. Finances may be an element that plays into this but I think other issues are probably more important.
As for supporting sexual equality for the disabled I don't think it is for us, fully able people, to say what that means. We need to be advised by those who are suffering from this inequality as to what steps we can take to help them gain equality.
By bella! at 25,Jan,18 18:26 other posts of bella! 
I guess what I was hoping to understand is how being disabled could or would factor into "sexual equality". Couldn't the same debate be made for people without jobs, homeless people, pensioners, etc?

Just my opinion, there's got to be a bigger underlying problem other than a wheelchair or crutches that keeps someone from fulfilling their sexual needs and desires.
By Andthisisme at 25,Jan,18 20:52 other posts of Andthisisme 
I suppose that what I was trying to get at was that people's perceptions/predjudices relating to disabled people may well play into this inequality. So factors other than the physical constraints work against it.
I agree with you that sexual inequality applies to other sections of the community too. Which was why I said that we need to have it explained to us just what the sexual inequality is that he was referring to and how we, the fully abled can help overcome that predjudice.
By bella! at 25,Jan,18 21:50 other posts of bella! 

As far as I am concerned, if you really want to "get lucky", all you need to do is just "put it out there", cuz somebody will oblige. But if you're looking for something more substantial, ie a "real relationship", that's altogether something different.....

By #487013 at 26,Jan,18 23:08
I have a hard time taking that profile seriously. I’d blame my buddy Boyd, but he can’t take credit for this one.
By bella! at 27,Jan,18 00:50 other posts of bella! 
In all actuality, I believe this is a legit profile, I just don't understand how "sexual equality for the disabled" is relevant.

By Dev01 at 27,Jan,18 18:34 other posts of Dev01 

By bella! at 19,Jan,18 01:27 other posts of bella! 
Somebody told me that J.K. Rowling's net worth was greater than Queen Elizabeth II's. I could not believe it so I Google'd it an sure enough, the Queen's net worth is estimated at 500 million and J.K. Rowling's net worth is estimated at 1 billion! Unbelievable!
By veryshyguy at 20,Jan,18 04:36 other posts of veryshyguy 
Harry Potter magic!!!

By Andthisisme at 20,Jan,18 22:03 other posts of Andthisisme 
We have a 'Rich List' published here every year giving estimates of individual's wealth. When this first started the Queen would be top but then the rules for calculating her wealth were changed and only her personal disposable wealth was counted not wealth that belongs to the monarch. So property, land, horses, jewellery etc that she owns personally form that 500 million. It is wealth that she can do with as she wishes. There is of course sovereign wealth, the crown jewels, art works, royal palaces etc that she has use of while Queen but are then passed onto the subsequent monarch. That is not counted in her wealth anymore.

According to this years Sunday Times Rich List J.K Rowling is worth Ј650 million and the Queen Ј360 million. It states 'The Queen, of course, would be much better off if she could have all the Crown Estate’s income and assets: the total value of its property assets rose 9.7% to Ј12bn in 2015-16.'

That J.K rowling is worth so much is almost unbelievable but evidently her book sales are valued at Ј6.1 billion which suhggests that she would have earned around Ј900 million from her book sales alone and a further Ј200 million from the films. !!!!!

By bella! at 19,Jan,18 18:05 other posts of bella! 
This year/seanson seems to have a number of deaths caused by the influenza virus. There was the death of a 12 year old boy in my community and a 32 year old man in a neighboring county.

I really never thought too much about the flu being so harmful, just a couple of days of feeling like crap.
By veryshyguy at 20,Jan,18 04:35 other posts of veryshyguy 
I don't think any of us really have had the flu. Maybe a real bad cold. The flu is deadly if not treated. I believe that most of us who catch a really bad cold thinks is the flu.

I don't think I've ever had the flu, but I have had a real bad cold that had turned into bronchitis which was really bad.

The flu has hit Colorado hard and from what I have seen on the news it is like this all over the country. The flu vaccine is only about 30% effective but it is better than nothing.

By bella! at 19,Jan,18 22:28 other posts of bella! 
On January 16 at approximately 20:08, a meteor entered the atmosphere over southeast Michigan. It is reported that it caused an earthquake with a magnitude of 2.0. I did not see it or feel it, and I'm okay with that.

By veryshyguy at 20,Jan,18 04:32 other posts of veryshyguy 
WOW!!!

By #358797 at 02,Dec,17 20:53
Anyone else annoyed by Christmas music already?
Two days into December and that's literally all they're playing in stores here. Barf.
By #487013 at 02,Dec,17 21:29
I loathe Christmas in general

By bella! at 03,Dec,17 06:06 other posts of bella! 
I generally enjoy the Christmas season, but as for the holiday music, I agree, Christmas music is played way too soon. I think I would be okay with it beginning about 10 days ahead of time, about the 14th or 15th.
By #358797 at 03,Dec,17 07:13
Right. Hell, the stores here had Christmas decor out since before Halloween... Bah.
By Andthisisme at 03,Dec,17 11:33 other posts of Andthisisme 
I saw my first Christmas card stall, only a small one, in a dept store before the nd of August !!!!!!

By Andthisisme at 03,Dec,17 11:31 other posts of Andthisisme 
I love Christmas but I am afraid that we hear the same Christmas music year after year here, a little variety would be nice. Maybe even a break from the 'Pop Christmas' music and an occasional traditional Christmas carol would be nice.
By bella! at 03,Dec,17 17:37 other posts of bella! 
I just want to punch myself in the head and knock myself out every time I freakin' hear Mariah All I Want For Christmas Is You.

By Andthisisme at 03,Dec,17 20:48 other posts of Andthisisme 
Oh I do **** that too. There are a number of Christmas songs specific to the U.K two of which are Elton John's 'Step into Christmas' and Wham's 'Last Christmas' ..aaarrgghhh!!!!
By bella! at 04,Dec,17 10:57 other posts of bella! 
I can't say that I've heard Elton John's song getting much airtime but definitely Last Christmas, Wham's Christmas contribution, gets over played!

By #358797 at 03,Dec,17 18:45
Speaking of carols, does anyone still get carolers? I've had them twice in my life. I wish they'd come more often. Nothing like opening the door to the gift of song. Lol.
By Andthisisme at 03,Dec,17 20:49 other posts of Andthisisme 
I haven't seen a caroler in nearly 20 years.
By bella! at 04,Dec,17 23:48 other posts of bella! 
Here's a Christian contemporary duo/group, For King & Country, performing The Little Drummer Boy. I think it's quite good.

By Andthisisme at 05,Dec,17 22:22 other posts of Andthisisme 
Wow! That was not what I was expecting. The drums were amazing. Very different.

By JustWill at 05,Dec,17 22:32 other posts of JustWill 
That was really good!

By JustWill at 04,Dec,17 18:08 other posts of JustWill 
What bothers me even more is the fact that the whiny "War on Christmas" bullshit has already started.
Here's the deal: If I wish you "Happy Holidays", and that isn't to your liking, then go fuck yourself with a candy cane you ungrateful asshat!
By Andthisisme at 04,Dec,17 22:01 other posts of Andthisisme 
A nice touch of Christmas spirit there.

I don't understand where 'Happy Holidays' came from or why it came into use. Was this invented to include Hanukkah? Do non Christian religions reciprocate?
By JustWill at 04,Dec,17 22:23 other posts of JustWill 
Between November 1 and January 15, there are around 29 different holidays celebrated by 7 of the world's major religions. That's not counting New Year's, which is also considered a holiday.
It's typical of the egocentricity of Christians to assume that their December holiday--a bastardization of the pagan Yule festival--is the only one that counts.
By Andthisisme at 05,Dec,17 08:44 other posts of Andthisisme 
Again, do members of these other religions forgo the specific religious greetings for their beliefs and use 'Happy Holidays' instead? I doubt that very much. We should use the greeting appropriate for the person or group we are talking to. For a Christian greeting a Christian 'Happy Christmas' is the appropriate greeting,
Fortunately this 'Happy Holidays' greeting has not yet taken hold in the U.K, at least not to my knowledge.
By JustWill at 05,Dec,17 18:44 other posts of JustWill 
Most non-Christian groups, with a few exceptions, have the decency to keep their religious views to themselves and don't demand that others conform to their views. The average Pagan or Jew doesn't proselytize or insist that all others must behave and believe as they do.

I have no problem with people wishing each other "Merry Christmas". In this day and age, unsolicited kindness of any type is rare and should be accepted with good will and pleasure. However, anyone who gets offended by a wish of "Happy Holidays" is a total asshole, and should be avoided as much as possible.
By Andthisisme at 05,Dec,17 22:28 other posts of Andthisisme 
I do not belong to any church or really have any strong faith. I am a cultural Christian I suppose. I certainly don't see this in the way that you do, but I certainly am not offended by 'Happy Holidays'.
By JustWill at 05,Dec,17 22:42 other posts of JustWill 
Here in 'Merica, every year at this time, there are groups of Christians who start moaning about what they call the "War on Christmas" and how saying "Happy Holidays" is another example of how persecuted they and their beliefs are. (Keep in mind that these are the same people who make persecution of others their life's mission.) They get their panties in a tight wad if people are overheard celebrating the season by wishing others anything other than "Merry Christmas".
It gets quite tiresome.

By #546082 at 06,Dec,17 08:32
Haven't heard much. I don't go shopping (online store: no crappy music). In my car I listen to my own playlist.
By Andthisisme at 09,Dec,17 18:32 other posts of Andthisisme 
I do shop online too but I do like to support local stores otherwise we will all be subjects of 'Amazon' and it's like.
I do love to listen to my music playlists in the car though.
By bella! at 10,Dec,17 13:52 other posts of bella! 
I do my BEST singing in the car!
By Andthisisme at 14,Dec,17 23:00 other posts of Andthisisme 
And there was me thinking that it was only me that did that.

By #543863 at 27,Dec,17 17:29
Jesus had a birthday, and it was just the other day! Jesus had a birthday, so we all get a day off to play! Sing it.

Jolly xmas tune?

ps Christmas sucks and Jesus was just a lazy carpenter.

By bella! at 17,Nov,17 03:02 other posts of bella! 
I thought I heard that Charles Manson, mass murderer and cult leader had died however there's nothing on the internet confirming such.
By Ravioli_Max at 17,Nov,17 04:05 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
He's still alive, bella.
By RealTitsLover at 17,Nov,17 14:53 other posts of RealTitsLover 
What about the people he convinced to do the actual murdering? You never hear about them...

By #358797 at 17,Nov,17 04:34
He's very sick and in the hospital, but not dead... yet.
By Andthisisme at 17,Nov,17 10:49 other posts of Andthisisme 
Some might say that him living a long life is a far greater punishment for him tha a quick (?) death by lethal injection. I have certainly heard family members of murder victims suggest that. So maybe we should hope that he recovers and lives a little longer.

By mr_blue at 17,Nov,17 16:20 other posts of mr_blue 
I wonder how the people having to treat him feel ?
That's gotta be challenging for medical people..
By #358797 at 17,Nov,17 19:40
I have a relative who is a prison guard where he's kept and regularly has to check in with old Charley and patrol his area. He's told us some crazy stories over the years.
He wouldn't get his signature for me though, the bastard. That would've been a great conversation piece to display in the living room.
By bella! at 17,Nov,17 21:14 other posts of bella! 
Charles Manson looked crazy as hell in pictures from years ago, you would think that time might have eased up on his seriously crazy appearance, but NO! Dude looks just as crazy OR MORE CRAZY then he did in the 70's.
By dgraff at 17,Nov,17 23:33 other posts of dgraff 
He was a crazy bastard then and he's a crazy bastard now I just wonder how he got that freaking school bus up we're you need 4x4 to get up there and I wish I could make clocks stop with my mind like he could I could have fun with that

By veryshyguy at 18,Nov,17 21:09 other posts of veryshyguy 
I am sure the medical personnel would love to see this guy die, but they will do their job and do it well without putting their feelings into it. They take their oaths seriously. At times it is tough and yes some flinch but most will do what they are trained to do.

Personally I would find it difficult not to let the fuckwad go but...

By bella! at 19,Nov,17 06:57 other posts of bella! 
This was a news feed taken from my phone, copied and am now pasting.

"Infamous serial killer Charles Manson has died after a brief hospitalization, authorities say. He died Thursday in a hospital in Bakersfield, California.

A spokeswoman for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation confirmed news of Manson’s passing, assuring the press her outfit will very soon put out an official statement on his passing.

The head of the Manson Family was found guilty in 1971 of orchestrating the murders of seven people, including actress Sharon Tate. He was reported to have sought to start a ‘race war’, which he dubbed ‘Helter Skelter’ after The Beatles’ song of the same name.

Manson was sentenced to death, a sentence which was later amended to life imprisonment in Corcoran State Prison after California discontinued the death penalty."
By Dev01 at 19,Nov,17 08:15 other posts of Dev01 
Whithout sounding like a past member... No great loss. We can only hope this is true.
By bella! at 19,Nov,17 20:10 other posts of bella! 
If it is true that Charles Manson did die, there is absolutely no loss. It would be baffling as to why the hospital, prison, news media did not report the death on Thursday, the day he allegedly died.

I wonder what the actual cost was to keep this killer incarcerated and for 4+ decades?
By #358797 at 19,Nov,17 23:31
By bella! at 20,Nov,17 01:42 other posts of bella! 
Thanks, Arexa. I guess I shouldn't believe the news feed that is sent to my phone.
By #358797 at 20,Nov,17 02:06
There's a ton of people outside the hospital waiting for him to die. Lots of people are anxious to hear news of his passing... I'm not surprised there's been a few hoax reports the passed couple days.

By #543863 at 25,Nov,17 16:21
Wish the Cunt would have paid a visit to the Wilcannia Beauty Queen

By #358797 at 20,Nov,17 06:20
The news went official... Charles Manson is now dead.
By veryshyguy at 21,Nov,17 17:32 other posts of veryshyguy 
I have no formal religion and don't believe in heaven or hell but if there is a hell I hope he is there and getting his forever punishment!
By #487013 at 28,Nov,17 02:51
Hear hear, never under stood how some viewed him as a hero.
By veryshyguy at 28,Nov,17 16:08 other posts of veryshyguy 

By Dev01 at 25,Nov,17 09:56 other posts of Dev01 
By #543863 at 25,Nov,17 16:19

By mr_blue at 23,Nov,17 16:03 other posts of mr_blue 
998 to go....
By Dev01 at 25,Nov,17 09:55 other posts of Dev01 
True dat

By bella! at 21,Nov,17 14:32 other posts of bella! 
From the mouth (fingers) of admin;

"This site is for showing beauty of your bodies" and

"Most of people here do not pay attention to categories if it's not the main category. Main category is different because it's shown on main page of SYD/SYC. But "tits" is not a main category so I doubt this pic would be flagged. Some formalist might flag it, but no way 5 people would. And it requires 5 people to work."

Although this has nothing to do with "tits", why would it take 5 members to flag this picture having been uploaded in the wrong category and is now featured on the Popular Normal Dick page? It's a cucumber not a penis.

By veryshyguy at 21,Nov,17 17:17 other posts of veryshyguy 
Since I rarely and have no reason to go to the SYD side of this site I didn't see this one. I have no idea why this would be so popular other than it might be funny. I've gotten flagged hard for putting my funny posts by mistake in the wrong category. But this one gets a by. Oh well, that's life...

By JustWill at 21,Nov,17 18:11 other posts of JustWill 
Are you sure it's not a penis? Maybe this is a pic of Swamp Thing showing off his wanger. The guy is MADE of vegetation,so it's kinda rude to make fun of his "cucumber" dick.
By veryshyguy at 21,Nov,17 23:05 other posts of veryshyguy 
Good one!

By Andthisisme at 22,Nov,17 21:57 other posts of Andthisisme 
I think this just confirms me in the view that many if not most people on here do not really bother that much about categories when viewing images and even fewer would flag a wrong category.
Your mistake here is to apply logic and common sense.
By bella! at 22,Nov,17 22:29 other posts of bella! 
Yep!

It looks like anything goes! The SYD members might as well bend over, spread their cheeks, upload it into Normal Dicks category and hope that their friends vote 'em up!

By veryshyguy at 22,Nov,17 22:42 other posts of veryshyguy 
I agree!

By Dev01 at 22,Nov,17 09:59 other posts of Dev01 
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Now thats random ⬆
By bella! at 22,Nov,17 14:47 other posts of bella! 
Good on you, you told me.
By dgraff at 22,Nov,17 18:19 other posts of dgraff 
Mmm mmm I see stakes
By Dev01 at 22,Nov,17 18:31 other posts of Dev01 

By veryshyguy at 22,Nov,17 20:15 other posts of veryshyguy 
That certainly is random!

By veryshyguy at 21,Nov,17 05:21 other posts of veryshyguy 
With all of the women now coming out with allegations against many men in all walks of life, I am curious if any of the women on this site felt like they have been sexually harassed.

Have you experience any unwanted sexual advances? Have you ever witnessed any man suddenly pull down their pants and masturbate in front of you? Have they touched you in an inappropriate and/or sexual way that you did not want to happen?

If so, what did you do about it?

I know this is an explicit sexual site, and it should be expected that men will hit on you in various ways.

I'm just curious.
By dgraff at 21,Nov,17 09:31 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha men hit on me all the time I'm flattered that at 55 I still have a flat belly and a strong back and young men still desire me

By Andthisisme at 21,Nov,17 12:13 other posts of Andthisisme 
Anyone who has pulled down his pants and masturbated in front of a woman, raped her or indeed physically assaulted her in anyway deserves to be outed and to be held to account.

Similarly any men who had leeringly groped a woman's breasts. crotch or butt has no defence or excuse.

So i am not defending them. However, at the risk of pulling down the wrath of many women onto me, I am a little concerned that we are at present having a mini Salem Witch scare where any public figure who has flirted with a woman over the past 40 years is at risk of being 'outed', seen as a sexual predator and thus losing their position.

The allegations need to be carefully examined and innocent/naive flirting differentiated from sexually predatory behaviour.

By bella! at 20,Nov,17 13:44 other posts of bella! 
November 20, 2017, marks the 70th wedding anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. All I can say is WOW, that is so remarkable!
By Andthisisme at 20,Nov,17 14:12 other posts of Andthisisme 
My parents 'only' managed 65 years together before my mother passed away. I wonder how many arriages today will have that staying power?
By bella! at 20,Nov,17 21:02 other posts of bella! 
The entire process of dating and divorcing is way too easy. Even my sЎster has been divorced twice and married three times.

With the blend of commitment and good health, couples can have longevity with marriage, and in my mind, that means 50 years or more.

By bella! at 20,Nov,17 21:03 other posts of bella! 
65 years, what a beautiful thing!
By Andthisisme at 20,Nov,17 21:33 other posts of Andthisisme 
It really was, of course they had their 'moments' and my father drove mother mad at times but their's really was true love.
I think that as you suggest young people today lack commitment. To my parent generation, you were married and you made it work. Luckily they were happy and as far as I know had no major 'problems'.

By veryshyguy at 21,Nov,17 05:16 other posts of veryshyguy 
A great accomplishment indeed!

By bella! at 19,Nov,17 20:12 other posts of bella! 
Does your country have the death penalty and if you care to share, what is your position of the death penalty when imposed for a heinous crime?
By Andthisisme at 19,Nov,17 22:07 other posts of Andthisisme 
No,not in the UK since around 1965. Although there may be popular support in some quarters for re-introducing it, from time to time, that is never going to happen

I have read quite a lot on this subject and seen many documentaries around it. Two things opposing ideas always strike me:-

1)That often the convicted murderer has committed such an appalling, horrific and often senseless crime that they totally deserve to face the death penalty.

2) There are way too many people who have been convicted of murder spent 20 years in prison/on Death Row and then been exonerated.

In the end the risk of executing an innocent person is far too great to justify the risk of continuing with the death penalty.

Adult Discussion Forum