Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

When did you first get fucked

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #71131 at 28,Jul,11 08:44
When were you first fucked and where were you.
I got my first fuck when i was at school (14 years old) and have loved it eversince, I was fucked in the wooded area at the end of the school playing fields, He was 17 years old in the 6th form at the same school. He was openly gay at the time and i was always looking for him as he was good looking, Met him once in the changing rooms, he was having a shower and what a cock he had. I striped and got into the shower with him, he looked at me, looking at his cock, he moved forward and i got on my knees and sucked him off, this then happened several times over the next few months, he then asked me to meet him in the wooded area and i fucked him and then he fucked me.

Similar topics: 1.Wife fucked by by stranger!   2.Would like to get fucked   3.Sucking and being fucked   4.who has fucked his brother and vice versa?   5.old man fucked me  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ingot at 01,Oct,17 16:27 other posts of Ingot 
I got topped for the first time in my life in May of this year. Met a sexy sissy. Very pretty. But he is a total top. A gay male in the real world.
I KNEW he would be on his knees in no time sucking me like all the other sissy boys I dominate. Not this time.
He turned the tables on me.
Not only did I get on my knees to suck his dick.
He then pinned me and sat on my face.
To me he felt so Alpha. I naturally submitted. He went on to spread my legs, dollop my hole with a generous amount of KY and slowly penetrated me until I cried "Daddy". He ended up with me on my back legs up in the air finally cumming (wearing a condom).

He showered. Then had me suck him until he came again. I pulled it out of my mouth and jacked him off.

To add insult to injury - he wore my gf's lingerie while he had his way with me. I brought it to him to model for me.
Submitting to him felt so natural.
First time ever I encountered a Dominant SissyBoy. And good gosh he had a big dick. The penetration was very painful. Had me in tears. The private humiliation turns me on to this day.

By aaronmg at 01,Oct,17 15:44 other posts of aaronmg 
It was two years ago. I'd been with my F buddy a couple of times He and I shared 69 and I went on my knees for him several times before I made up my mind I was going to let him have this virgin ass. I used a few objects in myself before graduation up to my wife's dildo. The day and the day of our hookup I prepared myself with that several times so I'd be open for his thick 7". I laid on my back hearing that was easier for a newbie. He entered me carefully then as I relaxed more he pushed his cock in me deeper and deeper til I think I had it all The feeling of him fucking me and his balls tapping on my ass made me cum in moments. Then when he shot his load into me I was instantly hard again. He's fucked me each time we have our monthly hookups now ever since and I love every inch of him

By leopoldij at 01,Oct,17 14:16 other posts of leopoldij 
Weekly. At work.
But the boss doesn't know I'm fucking his wife.
This is my revenge.

By Biwhore88 at 01,Oct,17 13:23 other posts of Biwhore88 
i was 15 the first time i let man fuck my ass he was round 30 and he fuck my brains out pound my ass hard for about an hour and planted his seed in me

By CountryCouple54 at 25,Jun,15 16:05 other posts of CountryCouple54 
When my mom popped me out of her belly at the hospital and introduced me to this weird world. Thats when I first got fucked.
By veryshyguy at 30,Sep,17 16:07 other posts of veryshyguy 
Good one!

By boc at 01,Oct,17 13:21 other posts of boc 
I agree.

By boc at 01,Oct,17 13:19 other posts of boc 
Metaphorically, when I was born. Literally, when I was 16, by my first love. She was 2 years younger than me. But because women mature quicker (physically) she looked like 21. And I still looked like a teenager.

By ReallyTooSmall at 30,Sep,17 16:39 other posts of ReallyTooSmall 
1969 it was with a girl 2 years younger than me , she was very active sexually with huge tits . She put her hand down my pants and really didnít feel anything and said where is it , I said itís there we undressed and she was really surprised how small it was , we had sex I got off , she told me she didnít feel anything in her pussy when we fucked and my dick was pathetic and the smallest she had ever seen , it felt good to me but from then on I have been very guarded for anyone to see me naked
As you can see from my picture itís tiny.

By veryshyguy at 30,Sep,17 16:09 other posts of veryshyguy 
Summer of 1967, when I got my induction notice! the US Army decided they were going to send me to hell!!!

By cumaddik at 30,Sep,17 12:13 other posts of cumaddik 
I was 11, he was in his 40's, and we were in a presbytery...loved him so much!

By Sal5408 at 12,Aug,17 23:34 other posts of Sal5408 

By freddiep at 16,Mar,17 15:54 other posts of freddiep 
I was 6, neighbor girl gradually taught to lick her pussy and finally I fucked her. She was 12.
By RealTitsLover at 10,Aug,17 05:30 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I think this is about being fucked. Like if you're a guy, it'd be up the ass.

Congrats on losing your virginity at 6 though... I guess.

By *jamie at 10,Aug,17 00:10 other posts of *jamie 
2016 by the IRS

By oldbugle at 09,Aug,17 08:13 other posts of oldbugle 
The first time I remember getting fucked was when I bought a bike from another lad at school for the considerable sum of 'twelve and six'.....both tyres punctured on the way home and the pump turned out to be made from putty......
By spermkiss at 09,Aug,17 11:15 other posts of spermkiss 
I don't know about you, but if I get screwed I like to be kissed first. 'Sounds as though you were screwed without the benefit of lubrication.
By oldbugle at 09,Aug,17 19:14 other posts of oldbugle 

By JustWill at 09,Aug,17 10:16 other posts of JustWill 
From my blog:
/blogs/27373.html

By submissivemartyn at 09,Aug,17 06:20 other posts of submissivemartyn 
The first time I got fucked was by my now ex wife who was also my Mistress.Before we got into B.D.S.M. she had put her fingers in my arse as well as dildos.
Once we got into B.D.S.M. I came home from work one day and she announced she had a new toy for us to play with.She ordered me to strip and lay on the bed.Then she tied my hands and ankles to the bed so I was spreadeagled and blindfolded me.I heard the rustling of her clothes as she removed them and felt her get on the bed.Suddenly I felt her lubing my arse and inserting a couple of her fingers.Moving them in and out till my anus was well lubricated.She then asked if I was ready for her new toy to which I said yes.I felt her spread my ass cheeks and felt what I thought was a dildo being inserted in my anus.It felt good as it when't deep into me.Then I felt her thrusting against me and moaning with pleasure.When she had her orgasm she slid out of me removed my blindfold and showed me her new toy.It was a strap-on which had two dildos,one for my anus and one for her pussy.
Needless to say we had lots more pleasure from her new toy!!!

By 67malibu at 02,Jul,15 11:41 other posts of 67malibu 
In 1992, guess it counts,very handsome 20 yr old black man ,only inside for a few moments

By andrew999999999 at 21,Jun,15 16:05 other posts of andrew999999999 
Last year, in a men's sauna (bathouse). I think there's a little confusion here. Some people are telling stories of the first time they fucked someone (putting their cock in someone's pussy/ares), which is not being fucked (having a cock in your arse or pussy).

By FUCKMELONGANDHARD at 21,Jun,15 03:18 other posts of FUCKMELONGANDHARD 
While being younger my cousin and I would exchange blowjobs and rim eachother then I got in the 10th grade and hooked up with this femboy he was a cute bottom nice soft booty tight ass yellow skin short small cock. The day we fucked he wore a thong and cotton long johns so his little dick had an extra buldge I text him on facenook and told him meet meet me here after school then walked to some eoods where he sucked my cock then stripped and lube his tight ass up I then shoved my cock into him and began to bang his hole and released insi
de of him

By ChocolateDevine at 11,Jun,15 13:02 other posts of ChocolateDevine 
I was 20, in college. I had numerous sexual experiences from the time I was about 9, but this was my first time with intercourse. Now that I look back, she was a bonafide NYMPHO! We fucked all the time. She was so loud that others in the dorm complained to the RA. From then on, it was pillows, blankets and whatever we could find to cover her mouth. She cheated on me. I was HURT. Had I realized she was a nympho I wouldn't have invested my heart into it, just my dick and tongue!

By #472683 at 10,Jun,15 19:23
I was 17. I was dating a guy who was 23. We took a trip into the city (NY) and then we went back to my apartment. I lived with my Mom, and she let him stay overnight. I didn't think that was weird at the time, but I do now! She was in the next bedroom, probably getting off. Ewwww! :O The room was almost pitch dark, and it was over pretty quickly. I was so excited, though. I was now a WOMAN! He spent the night in my twin bed. I was pretty thin back then. My Mom took us out to breakfast the next morning.
By ChocolateDevine at 11,Jun,15 12:57 other posts of ChocolateDevine 
Mom was taking care of you. She knew what was going to happen that night.

By spitzkoppe at 11,Jun,15 10:57 other posts of spitzkoppe 
I think I was 5 or 6. our neighbour told me told Comeback around form sweet( ) and in his sleepingroom he shoed me his hard One. I want to Touch Him, But he said he knows something better: I had to Kiss it. But I did Not want to . then he gets angry an take some Butter on his Cock and without a warning he fucks me hard. I was crying. after he was ready I get some sweets an the warning to Tell nobody If I dont want Do go to yail. he try it 3more times But I dont want. But since That times I try to catch every look I Can have On Mens cocks . The Next fuck was in school with 13. and then was a break. The 3. fuck was when I was 56. Sorry for Mythen bat english.

By bungeman at 10,Jun,15 19:51 other posts of bungeman 
i was fucked financially wen i bought my 1st car

By #421063 at 14,Dec,13 05:37
I was 60 before I had the pleasure of being buggered. I had experimented with other men for years, my first was my choirmaster when I was 12, but that is another story. I was in the sauna Bar in Bournemouth having a shower when a nice, bearded Irish guy touched my back. We smiled at each other and he suggested we went to one of the private booths. I had been wanked and wanked other men before but this time was different. he was very gentle and produced a condom and some lube, I don't know where he had them and gently lubed my ass. I was unsure if I wanted to go on but he was fairly small and very pleasant. I bent over and he inserted his hard cock in me. It didn't hurt and when he started moving in and out I found my balls swinging in time with his thrusts. i couldn;t believe that it wasn't painful and had to feel round to be sure that he was inside me. He was. after a while he pulled out, took off the condom and came over me. i masturbated too. It was a fantastic experience that i really want to repeat one day but the chances of meeting himm again are small. He said that he was from Weymouth in Dorset. Paul - boop@live.com
By Jb11 at 08,Feb,14 03:44 other posts of Jb11 
Good for you, hope you find him again for some more sexy fun

By cumdump at 14,Dec,13 14:55 other posts of cumdump 
At the second of conception when I was given humans only guarantee, death.

By #316057 at 10,Dec,13 03:40
at school by the behind bushes I was 12 or so by a friend
By *kmadeau* at 10,Dec,13 06:11 other posts of *kmadeau* 
oh my amigo, was that first fuck hurting you a lot?
By #316057 at 10,Dec,13 18:04
Yes it hurt like hell but

By 67malibu at 06,Dec,12 04:20 other posts of 67malibu 
Good stories

By dicklick4u at 13,Aug,11 22:45 other posts of dicklick4u 
i was 12 he was 15.he fucked me at his house while his parents were at home.i had been sucking his dick but that dick in my ass made me know it was the best.i fell in love with uncut dick that day.i still prefer to suck dick but i love a hot fucking man that just takes my ass.

By #178278 at 28,Jul,11 09:23
We were both 13. After learning to jack off together, we progressed to mutual sucking, and eventually to fucking eachother. We were childhood sweethearts. Five years later he and I are still best friends.
By 3fdfd at 28,Jul,11 22:35 other posts of 3fdfd 
You are fortunate to have such a good friendship. I hope you two can remain together as you grow older.

By pifad at 28,Jul,11 14:14 other posts of pifad 
I was 10 he was in his late 20's. We were behind a store on the loading dock. When he was done he picked me up and threw me in the dumpster.

Adult Discussion Forum