Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

being stroked to orgasm

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by fatcock66 at 29,Apr,15 22:16  other posts of fatcock66
how many times have you been stroked off? No penetration, no oral, just someone else stroking your cock to ejaculation?

Similar topics: 1.Orgasm experiences!   2.Black out orgasm   3.best orgasm   4.Your the best masturbaion orgasm   5.Post Orgasm Torture  

New Comment

Comments:
By addicted at 13,Dec,18 21:39 other posts of addicted 
A lot of times younger by my friend. Then one time his older sister caught us wanking in his room. She was curious and offered a hand. She was 5 years older than me and I fell in love with her after he gave me a handjob.
Then by my girl cousin, when she visited me for a weekend.
One time I got a handjob from my friends mom when we were having a party and got drunk

By lawrenceo at 08,Dec,18 03:57 other posts of lawrenceo 
A few times. First as a boy with my friends; later with girl friends and wife.

By bmonkton at 07,Dec,18 23:58 other posts of bmonkton 
Nothing wrong with a good handjob - especially outdoors. Many, many times.

By Mdtare40 at 07,Dec,18 23:48 other posts of Mdtare40 
Twice, once was at a motel room. I started jerking off my cock under the sheets and told my friend I was jerking off and watched me stroke for a few seconds after I uncovered it then he asked me if I needed a hand. He grabbed it and started stroking but around like 30 seconds I came. The second one was at a park.

By #572448 at 22,Nov,18 19:37
Many times by friends when we learned about masturbation.We would jerk each other off everyday
By Roy1962 at 23,Nov,18 16:05 other posts of Roy1962 
same here in middle school often weekly, enjoy it so much,Guess Why i love male masturbation now

By wycowboy at 23,Nov,18 10:09 other posts of wycowboy 
I'm 55 years old so I've had many handjobs over the years in many different places.
By Roy1962 at 23,Nov,18 16:03 other posts of Roy1962 
I'm 56
Love being masturbated slow edged to huge cum

By Ananas2xLekker at 23,Nov,18 11:23 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
The first time I ever had an orgasm was while being jerked off by a friend. He was a year younger than me, but years ahead in his development. He had a big cock and showed me how to jerk off. That was somewhere in a wasteland in a cane field. He showed me how he could squirt a big load of cum. Then he told me to try it and I was masturbating for the first time. He took over from me, to show how it's done. When my first orgasm started, I liked it at first, but the feeling was overwhelming. I wanted him to stop, but he continued and I was shaking on my feet, almost falling over. He was laughing and was surprised no cum came out. He said he had shot a load from the first time he discovered 'pulling it' and had wet dreams before that. He showed me how to 'pull it' several times later.

By 1972_Kallen at 11,Nov,18 15:43 other posts of 1972_Kallen 
So many times by my gf's.

By #571688 at 11,Nov,18 15:40
About 6 times.First one was with my girl cousin.She stroked me in a park, between trees and I ejaculated on a bush.Then three times I was stroked by my good friend under a balcon, in a bathroom and in the bushes.

By Scorpio69 at 04,Nov,18 13:33 other posts of Scorpio69 
🤔 Interesting question... ONLY twice! Once by two different women. Now that you've got me to think about it. Although I enjoy a good wank from myself, which I ALWAYS make it good. 😉 If someone else was around, why do that when I could have the good good.

By Scottbill69 at 04,Nov,18 09:32 other posts of Scottbill69 
Quite a few times ,I started at age 13 with my best friend at school , and sometimes a few other guys would join us . I have a regular boyfriend now and sometimes we just jerk each other .A lot depends on where we are

By #568737 at 04,Nov,18 08:01
Many times. By boys at school. Lots of times by girls. Lots of times by my wife. She takes longer than when I masturbate and I can play with her naked body. Mostly with her hand, sometimes she gets astride me on top and rubs me off with her bush.

By earthy at 04,Nov,18 07:21 other posts of earthy 
Many times starting in middle school. It just feels amazing when someone else does it.

By cumonme1 at 04,Nov,18 06:28 other posts of cumonme1 
Many many times

By supakinky at 04,Sep,18 05:36 other posts of supakinky 
A lot of times by women, though it is harder to cum. Once by a guy during my first experince and i shot all over him! but i was so ready to cum it only took a few seconds
By liketoedge at 03,Nov,18 10:58 other posts of liketoedge 
My first one was by from a another buddys hand too. It was a dry orgasm and I was hooked from the very first time. I learned young that it felt even better if someone else did it for me. From that first fateful day, I would guess I've been masturbated by someone else hand 1000s of times. I have always loved being jacked off

By BgBellyTnyCock at 04,Sep,18 07:00 other posts of BgBellyTnyCock 
I have been stroked to orgasm by women on occasion, but not for a long time. It seems to take longer to cum than if I am doing it myself or when fucking. I really love the feeling of another hand stroking my cock. Never been jerked off by a guy. I bet it would be great.probably better than a woman.
By lawrenceo at 03,Nov,18 10:47 other posts of lawrenceo 
It is good to be wanked by another male. Altogether a different experience that by a female.
By fatcock66 at 03,Nov,18 10:48 other posts of fatcock66 
yeah, females don't know the proper rhythm and get tired easily... maybe even get too rough

By Wanky-doodle at 24,Aug,18 16:04 other posts of Wanky-doodle 
I think loads of boys do it when hitting puberty, they want a sexual experience but it's too early to have it with a girl so they turn to each other in their curiosity. More do it than they care to admit I'm sure
By liketoedge at 25,Aug,18 10:27 other posts of liketoedge 
I think you are right

By lawrenceo at 26,Aug,18 09:01 other posts of lawrenceo 
I can't think of why they should want to keep it ****. As boys we got our connections by knowing who was ready for it.

And if in doubt, there was always the oft asked question: Have you got hair round it yet?
By liketoedge at 26,Aug,18 20:19 other posts of liketoedge 
Back then pubes were more important than size that for sure

By lawrenceo at 03,Nov,18 10:48 other posts of lawrenceo 
It was the norm when I was a boy and we enjoyed the unrestricted action whenever it was possible.

By lawrenceo at 03,Nov,18 10:46 other posts of lawrenceo 
I can't remember but I wish it had been more!

By #568737 at 03,Nov,18 03:18
Ive lost count of the number of times Ive been stroked off. My woman often does it for me when Im in the mood for sex and she isnt. Best is when I lay back with my cock sticking up and she kneels beside me. Like that shes placed just right for me to play with her legs and bum and slide my hand between her legs and watch her boobs swing above me as she wanks me. Usually with her thumb and forefinger round my shaft, sometimes just stroking with her flat hand. Another thing she does is kneel astride me like shes going to ride my rod, but just stroke my hard shaft with her bush and pussy till I cum. Nice!

By Walkabout at 02,Nov,18 18:41 other posts of Walkabout 
GF likes doing it with some lube. Starts slow and builds up, watching it shoot over her is very hot

By leopoldij at 04,Sep,18 12:11 other posts of leopoldij 
being stroked to orgasm
one of my favourite activities

by women, of course
--------------------------------------- added after 48 seconds

--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

--------------------------------------- added after 1452 hours

By #563589 at 04,Sep,18 08:23
Many times by wife and several times by guy buddy. It's always lovely!!

By #566236 at 01,Sep,18 12:25
Never.I had some jerk off with buddies but we just watched each other and did'nt came.I hope someday I will feel how someone jerks me off

By southsidestud at 25,Aug,18 14:24 other posts of southsidestud 
By lawrenceo at 26,Aug,18 08:58 other posts of lawrenceo 
Several times by both sexes

By BgBellyTnyCock at 16,Jun,18 13:41 other posts of BgBellyTnyCock 
Never by a guy. My current girlfriend starts but gets "tired" (then wants me to jerk off on her face). My ex wife and two other girlfriends were good at it but hardly ever did it. It does take me a little longer to climax being jacked off as opposed to me doing it myself. Maybe that is a factor.

I do really enjoy lying back having my cock stroked to orgasm.

Looks like I have to find a guy for that.
By Wanky-doodle at 25,Aug,18 12:28 other posts of Wanky-doodle 
Yeah my gf says she gets tired and I'm like "It's a short hand movement what are you on about?" hahaha

By liketoedge at 14,Aug,18 12:03 other posts of liketoedge 
I must admit through growing up boys gave better handjobs than girls for sure. Other boys always knew how to do it right. Many of the girls were to rough a d had to be coached on what felt better

By lawrenceo at 14,Aug,18 07:11 other posts of lawrenceo 
Often as a boy

By #562567 at 20,Jul,18 05:50
Maybe three times by my buddy

By liketoedge at 19,Jun,18 14:56 other posts of liketoedge 
Including friends growing up, girlfriends in school, girls I've dated and my wife...maybe around 1000 times. But that come nowhere close to how many times I've done it myself
By leopoldij at 20,Jun,18 03:30 other posts of leopoldij 
I love being stroked by girls whom I've never being stroked by before. New hand experience is best.

By #543348 at 20,Jun,18 02:41
It was like a year ago when I was visiting s friend in another town. He was a gay friend of mine and I showed him my dick pics a couple time and he would say hed jerk me off. So one day I was hanging out with him and then he suggested he would jerk me off. Then I quickly rented a motel room and we went there. I Laid in my bed under the sheets and was trying to get myself hard, then I told him I was jerking off and he wanted to see. I uncovered the sheets showing my fat hard cock oozing with precum. I was embarrassed but later he touched it and stroked it with his cold hands for a few seconds then I started cumming. Another time was late at night at the park and I came under like 10-20 seconds.

By mrseveninches at 16,Jun,18 17:36 other posts of mrseveninches 
From boyhood thru today it's been at least a couple of thousand times.

By XXXKing808XXX at 16,Jun,18 17:23 other posts of XXXKing808XXX 
I've been stroked off the the theater while watching a movie by an x girl friend lol...but also many times before and after that as well...even between a pair of soft sexy Fett lol...anyways yeah

By lawrenceo at 15,Jun,18 01:52 other posts of lawrenceo 
Often as a boy but as an adult only by a female but looking to change that.

By Boylover at 11,Jun,18 23:43 other posts of Boylover 
So many times, since I was an 11yo boy....

By CountryCouple54 at 11,Jun,18 14:56 other posts of CountryCouple54 
By kebmo at 11,Jun,18 22:11 other posts of kebmo 
By CountryCouple54 at 11,Jun,18 22:14 other posts of CountryCouple54 

By Lvphose at 10,Jun,18 05:49 other posts of Lvphose 
I have a nylon/stocking/ pantyhose fetish I used to have a girlfriend who would put some on, extend he nylon encased feet, legs, ass & pussy towards me and I would gaze at her sexyness while she Gabe me great hand jobs! Wow I miss her!

By BirdDog at 02,Jun,18 00:12 other posts of BirdDog 
Often! and it is GREAT!

By Scottbill69 at 27,May,18 09:13 other posts of Scottbill69 
Many times , first started with friends at school , I would guess that about 10 other guys during that period had a good feel of my cock , and obviously I felt and wanked theirs . Since leaving school I have had two regular bf's and a bout 45 or 5 others including a couple of straight friends play with mine . I always love the feel of another hand , or mouth take control and make me cum
By LittleWeewee at 27,May,18 12:09 other posts of LittleWeewee 
I've been fantasizing lately about jerking off a hot young stud with a huge cock and I would love to jerk yours off It would be an honor to make you cun
By Scottbill69 at 01,Jun,18 17:25 other posts of Scottbill69 
maybe better to suck it
By LittleWeewee at 01,Jun,18 18:19 other posts of LittleWeewee 
Never done that so Id probably be really bad at it
By #539358 at 01,Jun,18 18:29
You soon get the hang of it, I promise that

By Scottbill69 at 01,Jun,18 10:41 other posts of Scottbill69 
Most weeks at least once by my boyfriend , obviously we prefer oral but its nice just to lie back and be stroked to cum and watch his big cock shoot

By bil47 at 27,May,18 16:49 other posts of bil47 
That's my wife's go-to option. We're older, and penetration is often painful for her, and she's never liked giving oral. But my wife gives a really good handjob, with lots of lube and taking her time. Number of times? Too many to count.
By tb1 at 01,Jun,18 09:46 other posts of tb1 
she's a keeper

By lankan at 01,Jun,18 06:21 other posts of lankan 
the first time it was by my neighbor...then with cousin

By Darthshame at 31,May,18 21:22 other posts of Darthshame 
My ex jacked me off in my **** once. I woke up when I came. She was still asleep so i cleaned her hand and then myself.

By Mazinga at 27,May,18 00:45 other posts of Mazinga 
Several times, by a former regular buddy,
back in the summer of 2014.
He gave good head, which I enjoyed.
But his olive oiled slow edging Handjobs were so genuine.
Since then he had found another buddy and settled into
a long-term relationship with his new buddy;
and so I haven't seen my buddy ever since.

I miss his handjobs.

By XXXKing808XXX at 26,May,18 21:35 other posts of XXXKing808XXX 
I could remember several times I have been stroked off by a girl especially in my younger years lol..I could remember a few times a got stroked off by feet as well, kinda my thing hehe ...anyways I love it

By oldbugle at 25,May,18 14:55 other posts of oldbugle 
When I was a teenager in the 60's it was pretty much the only sex for the boy.......it took months to get to the main event and it was not certain that she would go that far even then. Many girls were not even prepared to investigate what lived behind your flies.....

.....Although there was a minority who were keen to find out

It intrigued me even then that some girls were sensual and felt erotic while the majority were clumsy and ignorant with no real 'talent' for anything sexual.

By penisluvr54 at 30,Apr,15 00:29 other posts of penisluvr54 
Not sure I can answer that accurately - it has certainly happened a good many times. AS a young teenager it was only way (except once). In recent years, more encounters have finished with me being stroked to orgasm than being sucked off. And I can't penetrate (don't get hard enough these days). Love the release that comes from an orgasm brought on by the action of another man.
By lawrenceo at 25,May,18 06:02 other posts of lawrenceo 
It was the way we did it as boys. Later, females did it for me but much less than fucking.

It would be good to see how another man's hand felt on my cock after all these years.

Adult Discussion Forum