Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

being stroked to orgasm

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by fatcock66 at 30,Apr,15 02:16  other posts of fatcock66
how many times have you been stroked off? No penetration, no oral, just someone else stroking your cock to ejaculation?

Similar topics: 1.Male Multiple Orgasm   2.Orgasm experiences!   3.Black out orgasm   4.best orgasm   5.Post Orgasm Torture  

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 16,Jul,22 12:27
As a boy I used to go camping with a friend and we would wank each other. Met an older guy on one occasion and he wanked me off. Found that he lived not far from me and he did it again at his house and mine. Then there came the females at a later stage who always wanked me as foreplay.
By SluttySarah069 at 16,Jul,22 13:30 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I had exactly the same experience and scenario

By leopoldij at 10,Jul,22 11:45 other posts of leopoldij 
Thousands and thousands of times.
Several times a week, either I fuck or masturbate or get a handjob. I need to cum a couple of times a day and getting my cock stroked by a girl is very convenient.
--------------------------------------- added after 47 seconds

By #628350 at 10,Jul,22 10:14
Innumerable times. mostly by women, but it is always miles better when someone else brings you off.

By Cummingforyou at 09,Jul,22 07:25 other posts of Cummingforyou 
As a late starter at 15 my first orgasm was by a total stranger in a park . For years I was always getting hard ons and know idea what to do about them . I had some some guys show me their cocks , while they stroked them to this white stuff shot out ( had know idea no idea what it was) then I just turned 15 met a complete strange in a park went to remote area when he shied me his cock , even asker me to touch nit , then suck which I obliged asked me to show mine which after hesitation I did when he wrapped his hand around it give me a good feeling which made it hard . He then stroked his member till the white stuff came of his rock hard tool . I asked what the hell is the white stuff as I know it’s not pee, he was surprised that I had no idea when he told me to do what he just did . I was hopeless so he took over grabbed my penis and to rigorously pull my uncut foreskin back and forth . It was the an incredible feeling but it was about to get better. I got this tight feeling around my balls and felt something coming up my cock like I needed to pee . I let him know that I was to pee when he just went faster , I got this incredible rush of pleasure , my legs became seem when I said , oh fuck and six shots of the white stuff shot out of my penis . Wow is all I said that was incredible

By #662360 at 09,Jul,22 06:26
Innumerable times. Boys back at school first, girls later, the occasional boy ob boy since. But mostly by my wife. She gives good hand jobs. I lay back on our bed with my cock hard up. She kneels beside me and strokes me off with her whole hand round my cock.

By 8_4_U at 09,Jul,22 01:31 other posts of 8_4_U 
A nice slow to begin with handjob and being brought to the edge and kept there by somebody who enjoys having a vock hard throbbing and drippy pre cum before being made to cum is always nice.

By #64328 at 15,Aug,19 14:49
I had many friends that we secretly gave each other handjobs. We learned that the orgasm felt stronger when someone else masturbated the other. Sharing secrets with friends was always a turn on. But we were very secretive about our horny behaviors.. I guess we were just serious horndog
By #595788 at 15,Aug,19 21:52
No need to be secret about it on this site. We’ve all been there, and some are still there.

By #537175 at 14,Aug,19 12:48
Im a young gay guy and in early teens was stroked by a number of friends , and I stroked them . Ive always enjoyed giving and receiving a good hand job .. I love watching my partner get close to spunking and then shoot a big load . Unzipping a guy and extracting his soft cock and making him hard is a good feeling , then slowly stroking his cock toorgasm feels very good
By tb1 at 14,Aug,19 17:42 other posts of tb1 
I fully agree

By knewbi at 14,Aug,19 17:34 other posts of knewbi 
Had an old GF that loved giving head and hand jobs while I was driving. Can't count the number of hand jobs she gave me in our travels. We generally kept a box of condoms in the glove compartment for the hand job. She'd swallow for the blow jobs.

By #595788 at 14,Aug,19 10:35
Lost count. Hundreds of times! First time was when I was around age 14 with a boy at school hand jobbing me. Last time was a few days ago with my naked wife giving me a delicious HJ sending my cream right up my chest.

By #578931 at 07,Feb,19 20:46
I hate to think, one woman friend I had used a great technique standing up, she didn't rub up and down with my foreskin, but cupped my dick in both hands and massaged the bell end with her thumbs, shit that was amazing, sadly she was a lousy fuck as she'd had six kids which included two sets of twins and often when she came she would be unable to control her bladder so the bed ended up a swamp. Nice lady though.

By #544423 at 03,Feb,19 22:52
shit too many times to count lol. started this kinda young and still happens quite often

By #569584 at 29,Jan,19 19:10
My wife strangely seems to like playing with my cock, so lots of times.
[deleted image]
By fatcock66 at 29,Jan,19 21:26 other posts of fatcock66 
wish my wife was strange
By #569584 at 29,Jan,19 23:04
Keep rubbing your lamp and maybe a genie will appear to grant your wish!

By t-rex at 03,Feb,19 03:58 other posts of t-rex 
Very hot 😃
By #569584 at 03,Feb,19 10:35
Thank you xx

By #578796 at 03,Feb,19 07:16
So pleasurable to be stroked to loud moan orgasm, spurt spurt

By #7976 at 29,Jan,19 21:43
At this point in life...I couldn't begin to count the times. In any case, there's a place for getting a good hand job and that's anywhere a woman can get a hand on a cock and stroke it till it erupts.

By Lvphose at 29,Jan,19 06:45 other posts of Lvphose 
TNTC is a lab reporting term= too numerous to count

By HJ_buddy at 29,Jan,19 01:00 other posts of HJ_buddy 
From a buddy lost count
From a girl other than my wife 1 time
From my wife lost count

By allin4cum at 28,Jan,19 18:08 other posts of allin4cum 
if I were to include myself, countless. but someone else stroking me, maybe just 1 or 2 times.

By #578258 at 28,Jan,19 01:44
A lot of times. It started at young age. First I got stroked few nights by my brother, while we slept in the same bed. Then I enjoyed it and had a few wank buddies, which I visited every week. Then few years later by my girl friend.

By Narcan at 19,Jan,19 18:57 other posts of Narcan 
The good old days.... I have been jerked off by 2 friends and 2 boyfriends on several occasions. Wish there were more!

By #463848 at 15,Dec,18 14:23
Safest sex there is.
By tb1 at 17,Jan,19 15:23 other posts of tb1 
Very true

By #566246 at 17,Jan,19 14:07
Not enough and still looking for a male experience!

By #537175 at 17,Jan,19 13:48
Quite a few times by schoolmates when I was younger and a couple other guys .I still like my bf to jerk me off when we are sat relaxing .Having another guys hand stroke you feels great

By #275407 at 17,Jan,19 10:01
Don't like hand jobs, I feel it's a waste of time, and sometimes it doesn't feel good to me, BUT I LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE

By leopoldij at 17,Jan,19 01:04 other posts of leopoldij 
Thousands of times
By #551147 at 17,Jan,19 08:34
YOUR number of times, I understand, as I would speculate you can't ALWAYS afford the pussy...

🤔 Ummmmmmmm I'll just have the $5 hand job today...

By #551147 at 17,Jan,19 08:27
Twice! ✌

Only because 2 of the girls I have been with, wanted to try it, to see what it was like.

Otherwise... Why the hundreds or thousands of times like others in this thread state? When you can have mouth, pussy, or ass from the individuals doing the stroking for you. Makes no sense to me! You all would pass on the real deal for masturbation? Really?

By #545468 at 17,Jan,19 03:33
Hundreds of times. At least. Sometimes you just need something different than a blowjob or an ass to fuck

By #522791 at 15,Jan,19 00:05
I love em

By Ablaze at 15,Jan,19 00:00 other posts of Ablaze 
I had a girlfriend who maked the perfect handjob. I loved it.

By #576878 at 14,Jan,19 17:40
I think 10 or more times. In my childhood I been doing that with my friend few times.jerked each other off, while sitting besides. Then with other friend. One time I got stroked by my sisters friend,when she slept a night at our home.

By #532415 at 14,Dec,18 22:12
My wife does it all the time...

By #569242 at 14,Dec,18 22:07
Don't know how many times. Two neighbor boys and I would jack each other off all the time when we were teenagers and my wife has done me many times letting me cum on her tits.

By #573046 at 14,Dec,18 02:39
A lot of times younger by my friend. Then one time his older sister caught us wanking in his room. She was curious and offered a hand. She was 5 years older than me and I fell in love with her after he gave me a handjob.
Then by my girl cousin, when she visited me for a weekend.
One time I got a handjob from my friends mom when we were having a party and got drunk

By #463848 at 08,Dec,18 08:57
A few times. First as a boy with my friends; later with girl friends and wife.

By #573486 at 08,Dec,18 04:58
Nothing wrong with a good handjob - especially outdoors. Many, many times.

By #568188 at 08,Dec,18 04:48
Twice, once was at a motel room. I started jerking off my cock under the sheets and told my friend I was jerking off and watched me stroke for a few seconds after I uncovered it then he asked me if I needed a hand. He grabbed it and started stroking but around like 30 seconds I came. The second one was at a park.

By #572448 at 23,Nov,18 00:37
Many times by friends when we learned about masturbation.We would jerk each other off everyday
By #570319 at 23,Nov,18 21:05
same here in middle school often weekly, enjoy it so much,Guess Why i love male masturbation now

By wycowboy at 23,Nov,18 15:09 other posts of wycowboy 
I'm 55 years old so I've had many handjobs over the years in many different places.
By #570319 at 23,Nov,18 21:03
I'm 56
Love being masturbated slow edged to huge cum

By Ananas2xLekker at 23,Nov,18 16:23 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
The first time I ever had an orgasm was while being jerked off by a friend. He was a year younger than me, but years ahead in his development. He had a big cock and showed me how to jerk off. That was somewhere in a wasteland in a cane field. He showed me how he could squirt a big load of cum. Then he told me to try it and I was masturbating for the first time. He took over from me, to show how it's done. When my first orgasm started, I liked it at first, but the feeling was overwhelming. I wanted him to stop, but he continued and I was shaking on my feet, almost falling over. He was laughing and was surprised no cum came out. He said he had shot a load from the first time he discovered 'pulling it' and had wet dreams before that. He showed me how to 'pull it' several times later.

By #541363 at 11,Nov,18 20:43
So many times by my gf's.

By #571688 at 11,Nov,18 20:40
About 6 times.First one was with my girl cousin.She stroked me in a park, between trees and I ejaculated on a bush.Then three times I was stroked by my good friend under a balcon, in a bathroom and in the bushes.

By #551147 at 04,Nov,18 18:33
🤔 Interesting question... ONLY twice! Once by two different women. Now that you've got me to think about it. Although I enjoy a good wank from myself, which I ALWAYS make it good. 😉 If someone else was around, why do that when I could have the good good.

By #537175 at 04,Nov,18 14:32
Quite a few times ,I started at age 13 with my best friend at school , and sometimes a few other guys would join us . I have a regular boyfriend now and sometimes we just jerk each other .A lot depends on where we are

By #568737 at 04,Nov,18 13:01
Many times. By boys at school. Lots of times by girls. Lots of times by my wife. She takes longer than when I masturbate and I can play with her naked body. Mostly with her hand, sometimes she gets astride me on top and rubs me off with her bush.

By earthy at 04,Nov,18 12:21 other posts of earthy 
Many times starting in middle school. It just feels amazing when someone else does it.

By cumonme1 at 04,Nov,18 11:28 other posts of cumonme1 
Many many times

By #564968 at 04,Sep,18 09:36
A lot of times by women, though it is harder to cum. Once by a guy during my first experince and i shot all over him! but i was so ready to cum it only took a few seconds
By #64328 at 03,Nov,18 14:58
My first one was by from a another buddys hand too. It was a dry orgasm and I was hooked from the very first time. I learned young that it felt even better if someone else did it for me. From that first fateful day, I would guess I've been masturbated by someone else hand 1000s of times. I have always loved being jacked off

By #558687 at 04,Sep,18 11:00
I have been stroked to orgasm by women on occasion, but not for a long time. It seems to take longer to cum than if I am doing it myself or when fucking. I really love the feeling of another hand stroking my cock. Never been jerked off by a guy. I bet it would be great.probably better than a woman.
By #463848 at 03,Nov,18 14:47
It is good to be wanked by another male. Altogether a different experience that by a female.
By fatcock66 at 03,Nov,18 14:48 other posts of fatcock66 
yeah, females don't know the proper rhythm and get tired easily... maybe even get too rough

By #563965 at 24,Aug,18 20:04
I think loads of boys do it when hitting puberty, they want a sexual experience but it's too early to have it with a girl so they turn to each other in their curiosity. More do it than they care to admit I'm sure
By #64328 at 25,Aug,18 14:27
I think you are right

By #463848 at 26,Aug,18 13:01
I can't think of why they should want to keep it ****. As boys we got our connections by knowing who was ready for it.

And if in doubt, there was always the oft asked question: Have you got hair round it yet?
By #64328 at 27,Aug,18 00:19
Back then pubes were more important than size that for sure

By #463848 at 03,Nov,18 14:48
It was the norm when I was a boy and we enjoyed the unrestricted action whenever it was possible.

By #463848 at 03,Nov,18 14:46
I can't remember but I wish it had been more!

By #568737 at 03,Nov,18 07:18
I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve been stroked off. My woman often does it for me when Im in the mood for sex and she isn’t. Best is when I lay back with my cock sticking up and she kneels beside me. Like that she’s placed just right for me to play with her legs and bum and slide my hand between her legs and watch her boobs swing above me as she wanks me. Usually with her thumb and forefinger round my shaft, sometimes just stroking with her flat hand. Another thing she does is kneel astride me like she’s going to ride my rod, but just stroke my hard shaft with her bush and pussy till I cum. Nice!

Adult Discussion Forum