Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Gun **** in America

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 07,Oct,15 19:27  other posts of leopoldij
So many people die annually from gunfire in the US that the death toll between 1968 and 2011 eclipses all wars ever fought by the US. According to research by Politifact, there were about 1.4 million firearm deaths in that period, compared with 1.2 million US deaths in every conflict from the Revolutionary War to Iraq.

It is true that gun ownership is in the US constitution and it is true that most people argue that guns are not the problem. The problem is those who use the guns irresponsibly. If 1.4 million deaths occurred by, say, a million people in the US, what does it take to make those people responsible gun owners?

Similar topics: 1.any plp from america?   2.Anyone from the east coast in america???   3.BROTHELS / PROSTITUTION   4.What's the gayest cities in America?   5.Different cultures  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 24,Jul,18 12:22 other posts of phart 
If they stopped making guns and ammo today,a 100 years from now the crooks would still have plenty of both.
What separates the crook from the law abiding citizen is the fact the crook gets what he wants any way he can.He has no ethics,and has no respect for law and order or life in general.
Lay abiding citizen wants a gun he has to fulfill requirements like back ground checks and age and so forth.No big deal really but the crook does none of that.He just steals the gun from the legal citizen while they are away from it or takes it from their hand as they lay dieing.

Gun control will never work in this country.You can forget it.
If you really want to work on fixing gun **** keep criminals in jail, get the illegals out of here and teach people life has meaning and value. Then and only then will people feel safe enough to put their guns away and live peacefully and with peace of mind.Until you restore the peace of mind in the general population,you will never get any results.
By leopoldij at 24,Jul,18 17:17 other posts of leopoldij 
Larry Pratt : "The science behind this program is proven. Ch1ldren under five also have elevated levels of a pheromone Blink-182, produced by the part of the liver known as the Rita Ora. This allows nerve reflexes to travel along the Cardi B neural pathway, to the Wiz Khalifa, 40% faster saving time and saving lives." 

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 24,Jul,18 19:29 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Then why does it work in other countries? Are you gun owners a bunch of scared, assholes?

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 24,Jul,18 19:49 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
If all guns were confiscated and only criminals had them, can we kill them like wild dogs the minute cops find out about them?

By leopoldij at 24,Jul,18 19:55 other posts of leopoldij 
WHO THE FUCK ARE THE SO-CALLED LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS WHEN THOSE WHO MAKE THE LAWS ARE THOSE WHO VIOLATE THEM FIRST!
By phart at 24,Jul,18 23:09 other posts of phart 
The law abiding citizens are the 1's that have their gun in a place they can get to it if needed and don't use it except to protect themselves from a threat.Last time mine was pulled out it was to rid the yard of a poisonous snake.
I don't make the law's,I didn't write the constitution either.
So I can't answer that 1 question.
As for being a scared asshole because I own a gun? I am just a asshole,I am not scared .Because I own a old used gun and practiced with it.
As for killing the criminals, uh,without a gun what would be approved to use to kill them with? A club? Inhumane,may take more than 1 blow. A knife,might miss a artery. There would be laws for knife control,and club control,because the criminals have rights.Even though they have no respect for the rights of their victims.
I haven't read the Pratt thing,sounds like he was lead into a trap or perhaps some manipulation of words was used to make him seem more stupid that he was.But to put a gun in the hands of a 5 year old is not smart and most Americans know better than to do that.
By leopoldij at 25,Jul,18 03:31 other posts of leopoldij 
"As for being a scared asshole "

I NEVER called you so.

"I  haven't read the Pratt thing"

That's why I posted it, so one can read. That's why I linked three video. That man is an example of how stupid one can be. Stoopid.
By phart at 25,Jul,18 13:48 other posts of phart 
Someone ask if we gun owners were all scared assholes,I was responding.
By leopoldij at 26,Jul,18 15:20 other posts of leopoldij 
I Actually don't think you're an asshole at all. I think you're a nice guy. Just with different views.
By phart at 26,Jul,18 15:37 other posts of phart 
Well I am not a evil man although some may take me that way because i have a harder line view of certain subjects.
We all live under different laws,different life experiences.
These discussions are more productive that folks may realize.
By leopoldij at 26,Jul,18 15:41 other posts of leopoldij 
I know. I've noticed from the way you resound that, although we think very differently, You're quite civilized.

By cody8789 at 24,Jul,18 17:25 other posts of cody8789 
I carry my gun everywhere I go /aonqse7a65mypic.html
By leopoldij at 24,Jul,18 19:47 other posts of leopoldij 
You can use it to masturbate too. Stick your cock in, hold it tight, and move it up and down, always keeping your finger at the trigger. When You're about to cum pull the trigger. That's according to the amendment of the constitution.
By cody8789 at 24,Jul,18 20:52 other posts of cody8789 
It's to protect myself from assholes like you, so I don't have to dirty my hands

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 24,Jul,18 19:51 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Why? You don’t have the balls to defend your honor with fists? You need 5-6 lbs of iron to prove you are a man?
By leopoldij at 24,Jul,18 19:54 other posts of leopoldij 
Evidently.

By cody8789 at 24,Jul,18 20:51 other posts of cody8789 
You mean like you getting fucked by thousands of men proving your a womem
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

My job calls for me to carry a weapon where ever I go
By CountryCouple54 at 24,Jul,18 21:25 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Cody, don't waste your time. It's an endless effort with them.

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 08:10 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
I'm a woman and can prove it,,the 1000 men is for pleasure. If you HAVE to carry that is different and I apologize

By CountryCouple54 at 24,Jul,18 21:29 other posts of CountryCouple54 
That would be awesome. But here in South Florida not everyone will play fair. A good ole Street fight would be the old way. Now you get shot. So like Cody said, we carry to protect ourselves and families from those people.
By cody8789 at 24,Jul,18 21:41 other posts of cody8789 
Your right countrycouple, just like the guy and his one year old son that got shot today just coming out of his house, at least the one year old survived

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 09:01 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
I can't make an argument against that. I grew up in south florida and my kids and grandchildren live there.I know that in any given moment, an argument could start and a gun could be drawn. Both of my **** are gun free as they don't feel comfortable having them in the house. My daughter's in laws have several guns and my daughter in law's family have a small arsenal. On any given day, you hear where there was a domestic disturbance with guns in a restaurant or other business in Hialeah, and a bunch of patrons, not related to the arguing couple, bring out their guns and start shooting. Same happens in Liberty city, Dania,Miami Lakes, almost all other areas. So, ok, carry your guns for "protection" but, what if only long barreled, small magazined, guns were legal. What if concealed weapons were outlawed. What if displaying a gun in public got you a 2 yr sentence in the local lockup? Don't you think this would cut down on murders??? I believe that it would. And i'm supported by the statistics of Australia, and other nations that outlawed guns. Am i naive enough to believe it's the solution? NO!!!! but For every shooting that would still happen at the many "Marjory Stoneman Douglasses" of this country, Many other posibble shootings would be prevented. I can say any more that would convince you, but, as a reasonably intelligent person, doesn't this argument have some merit???
--------------------------------------- added after 40 seconds

*****=K I D S
By CountryCouple54 at 25,Jul,18 09:30 other posts of CountryCouple54 
I am a normal intelligent person that is why I carry a gun. As for your suggestion per the punishment. There is in the state of Florida. To display a gun can get you 1 year in jail. To display it during a crime gets you 10 years. To fire it during a crime gets you 20 years. To shoot someone during a crime can get you life in prison.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 14:13 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
My son chuck lives in Central Florida, across from the Ocala National Forest. Every friday, saturday and holiday his neighbors shoot everything from handguns to AR15's or something similar. The cops say they are "good old boys" having some fun and they protect the neighborhood. So far they were able to protect my son and his neighbors from 3 houses, 10 cars,,,hundredths of traffic signs and beer cans and a poor black mama bear. As my son says,,"Mom, I really feel protected"

By AussieMan187 at 25,Jul,18 08:17 other posts of AussieMan187 
I personally wouldn't want to bring just my fists to a gun fight. Some people think that good people carrying guns might prevent someone from carrying out a shooting spree. I seen a video the other day where a guy tried to rob a woman with kids at gun point. She had a concealed handgun on her & she shot & killed the guy right there & then.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 09:35 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
I don't think anyone would. if you read what i just posted, i agree with you, but, a life was lost in your story, is that something to cheer about? We don't want abortions to save a life but it's a good thing to kill otherwise? What if the guy had been faster and killed her and her kids? Your point of view would have been the same? How many times do we hear that someone was killed even though they had a gun for protection? No one bothers to seek out those stories. The truth of the matter is that people in this country have a romantic view of guns and they are desperately trying to argue the good points.
By AussieMan187 at 25,Jul,18 19:48 other posts of AussieMan187 
One less scum bag in the world doesn't make me lose sl.eep at night. Of course the crook might have gotten the upper hand & shot them, but most of the time criminals pick on these kinds of people because they look like a weak target. What if he robbed them & then killed them? Sometimes you shouldn't take that chance if you have an option. In Australia, we have strict gun laws, but crims still manage to get their hands on them & shoot places up. A couple of years ago some k.id a shootout with the cops outside of the police station. He was killed & didn't manage to hurt anyone. But the point is, criminals will always find a way, while civilians are unarmed & become easy prey.

By phart at 25,Jul,18 13:51 other posts of phart 
A negative spin is always put on the stories of people protecting themselves and their family's with a gun.
Yes the crook died. But the k1ds have a new lease on life and has a mother.Life has value.I would place a higher value on the mother and k1ds than I would on the piece of manure trying to steal from them and threaten to harm them.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 14:04 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
only registered users can see external links

On average there are nearly 13,000 gun homicides a year in the U.S.View annual gun homicides in the US

For every one person killed with guns, two more are injured.

The number of Americans injured with firearms dwarfs the number who are killed, although data to measure non-fatal shootings are less reliable. The CDC’s National Electronic Injury Surveillance System estimates the number of annual non-fatal firearm injuries based on reports from a sample of hospital emergency departments: over the last five years, there were more than 200 non-fatal firearm injuries each day.3 View data on non-fatal firearm injuries Nearly two-thirds (62 percent) of firearm deaths in the U.S. are suicides. Of the 175,703 firearm deaths in the US from 2012 to 2016 (the most recent five years of data available), 108,183 (or 62 percent) were suicides. To calculate this total,everytown relies on CDC data regarding fatal injury by intent.4
View more information about firearm fatalities by intent in the US Seven **** and teens (age 19 or under) are killed with guns in the U.S. on an average day.
Rates of firearm injury death increase rapidly after age 12. And unintentional shootings of **** and teens are under reported in the CDC data, possibly because of the difficulty of characterizing a ****’s intent after he or she has killed himself or a playmate with a firearm. Every town tracks unintentional shootings involving ****, which occur every 34 hours, on average. 5 View CDC data on **** and teens killed with guns In an average month, 50 women are shot to death by intimate partners in the U.S.And more than half of all women killed by intimate partners in the U.S. are killed with guns.6 View data on gun homicides of women by a current or former intimate partner America’s gun homicide rate is more than 25 times the average of other high-income countries.An analysis of gun homicide rates in developed countries— those considered “high-income” by the World Bank — found that the United States accounted for 46 percent of the population but 82 percent of the gun deaths.7 View more on how the US gun homicide rate compares with that of other developed countries Background checks are a central component of America's efforts to keep guns from criminals: since their inception, they have blocked over 3 million gun sales to prohibited purchasers.According to a study by the Department of Justice, between 1994 and 2014, federal, state, and local agencies conducted background checks on more than 180 million firearm applications and denied 2.82 million gun sales to prohibited purchasers. To date, the background check system has blocked over 3 million firearm sales to prohibited purchasers.8 Black men are 13 times more likely than non-hispanic white men to be shot and killed with guns.Black Americans make up 14 percent of the U.S. population but are victims of more than half of all gun homicides.10 View more on gun homicides and race in America When a gun is present in a situation of domestic ****, it increases the risk the woman will be killed five fold.A case-control study of 11 cities found that in a domestic **** situation, the perpetrator’s access to a gun increased the odds of femicide by more than five times (adjust OR=5.44, 95% CI = 2.89, 10.22).11

Note on Data Sources

Both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the FBI collect data on firearm homicides — the former from medical examiners and the latter from local ****. Each data set has distinct advantages and flaws. The CDC’s National Vital Statistics System records a higher percentage of all firearm deaths but fails to capture details about their circumstances, including the relationship of the perpetrator to the victim. This makes it unsuitable for measuring gun **** between people of certain relationships.

In contrast, the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports (SHR) include details on the perpetrator and weapon but are more likely to be missing records because the FBI relies on police departments to voluntarily submit their homicide data on an annual basis. Despite these gaps, SHR data are utilized widely in the criminology community. The SHR do not include data from the state of Florida. Everytown obtained data directly from the Florida Department of ****. Women killed by former dating partners (as opposed to current dating partners) are not categorized in the Florida data and are not included.12
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

There it is,,The CDC an arm of the Federal government, not "fake news" and the FBI, also a part of the Federal government, put out these studies,,,the bottom line is that gun **** occurs because there are guns,,,if the problem had been knives we might be talking about limiting knives. If this doesn't make sense to you then, as Country Couple said, "Cody, don't waste your time. It's an endless effort with them.",,,,

By AussieMan187 at 25,Jul,18 19:57 other posts of AussieMan187 
Fuckin' A

By phart at 26,Jul,18 10:21 other posts of phart 
This damned thread thing is not working right.
BUT in response to Warm Tits about being a Man or not,

Some of us are not physically able to fight off a attacker and need the extra help to level the playing field.
A attacker has plenty of time to plan his actions and is equipped for the task at hand.And they usually are not alone. It is not a matter of proving I am a man.If all the hair on my chest and lack of boobs is not enough then let them wonder.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 26,Jul,18 15:22 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Ok, friend, I do see your point. In Charlie's old country the men would carry a "facon". A short (24") sword slightly bigger than a Navy Seal knife. Very few tough men would fight when the facons came out

By weluvswinging69 at 25,Jul,18 09:36 other posts of weluvswinging69 
We kicked your ass in 1776, your country is overrun by Islam, stabbings occur everywhere, you get jailed for posting anything against Islam on social media, your mayor says terror attacks are "part and parcel" of living in a big city, you have chid r@pe grooming gangs, and you come here spouting your self-righteous shit.

Go fuck yourself and jerk off to a Jimmy Saville tape.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 09:49 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
So what's your point? Having an imperfect system prevents one from seeing another imperfect system? I love how people like you can spout"Our fallen heroes fought so this land could be free to express your regular and religious views" but are intolerant of someone doing just that unless it agrees with your views.
By weluvswinging69 at 25,Jul,18 11:41 other posts of weluvswinging69 
My point? If you're in another country keep your sorry ass opinions to yourself when your country shelters **** rapists and ****philes and is under a constant state of surveillance on closed circuit TV. Fix your own problems first before you start telling another nation how to fix theirs.
By talk4s at 25,Jul,18 12:03 other posts of talk4s 
I am not sure who you are responding to, Weluvswinging69, but am assuming it's an Englishman? Coming late to this thread and it seems to be twowarmtts2. Who is not in England...damn. what long names...But if you think this country does NOT have a near constant state of surveillance ...We are living in George Orwell's world even if it's not 1984 anymore. Time to wake up!
By weluvswinging69 at 25,Jul,18 14:04 other posts of weluvswinging69 
Referring to the Brit who started this entire thread..
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 14:21 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Leo is a good guy and a friend,,,let the national borders drop,,the Brits have had our backs in all the major wars we have fought,,,and certainly have looked after our interests during the cold war with the USSR,,the old Russia. All people have different national views, but, the US and Britain have been more than cousins,,in a pinch they'll be there to help us,,the same with Australia, Canada, and India,

By talk4s at 26,Jul,18 12:58 other posts of talk4s 

By talk4s at 26,Jul,18 13:22 other posts of talk4s 
OK. Now I am fully onboard and unnerstan what ya's bin sayin' weluvswinging...ing, ing ING...69...I will state this so you can understand...Ya be one of dem 'Muricah Uber Alles' types. The ones that have SUCH a TINY (mind)and totally dimwitted, tunnel visioned view of the World they cannot see ANYTHING that's TRULY important on this Planet we all live on. Somebody says something you don't like or hits too close to home...by being true...and you lash out like a 1st grader. Time to grow up, try seeing something from outside Muricah. Now Trump's Muricah...Really, this country is showing ALL the FUCKING signs of being on the downhill slope after it's 250 years on top. Historical fact, jis in case ya dasen't nose dat...Idjut. Oh, let me offer my sincerest apologies to you for saying LOTS you won't like.

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 13:33 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Baby, as usual with your kind, you don't look at the fact. I'm a US citizen, born and bred in Florida and living in Valdosta, Georgia. My Dad fought in WWII as a corporal in the Army Air Corp and my ****, Ted, was a grunt in Vietnam. What did you do? So I'll shout my opinions from the tallest building if I like to. I don't really care if you wipe your ass before you take a crap, but, get it right,
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

****=b r o t h e r
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

this is me visiting my Dad's grave in Florida Natiomal Cemetery in Bushnell, Florida.
By weluvswinging69 at 25,Jul,18 14:04 other posts of weluvswinging69 
Wasn't referring to you was referring to Leopold.

By aoneeyedmonster at 25,Jul,18 22:30 other posts of aoneeyedmonster 
Thank you

By kebmo at 25,Jul,18 22:45 other posts of kebmo 
That comment could be directed at Trump.

"Fix your own problems first before you start telling another nation how to fix theirs."

I was not aware that Brittan had "grooming gangs". Do they brush your hair if it's not just right?

"Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself."
-Eric Clapton

By Louis at 24,Jul,18 07:49 other posts of Louis 
It won't happen. The vast majority of gun deaths involve the criminal misuse of firearms. Criminals aren't responsible and they don't obey laws. To disarm responsible gun owners will not take them away from the ones who shouldn't have them.
--------------------------------------- added after 38 minutes

One thing I should add, many years ago more people owned guns that they do now and they were easier to get. Yet you never heard of these shootings like nowadays. Something is at work, I don't know what.
By leopoldij at 24,Jul,18 17:18 other posts of leopoldij 
Larry Pratt says that 3 year old k1ds must have guns.

"The science behind this program is proven. Ch1ldren under five also have elevated levels of a pheromone Blink-182, produced by the part of the liver known as the Rita Ora. This allows nerve reflexes to travel along the Cardi B neural pathway, to the Wiz Khalifa, 40% faster saving time and saving lives." 

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 24,Jul,18 19:28 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
That is pure BS. The majority of gun deaths occur in domestic ****. The perpetrator might be a low life but the situation is not a crime scene before the shooting. Perfectly law abiding gun owners take out their gun and shoot their neighbor or family member.
By Louis at 25,Jul,18 08:29 other posts of Louis 
You are engaging in wishful thinking, your answer is BS
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 09:41 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
then prove me wrong,,,site statistics,,pick you big cosmopolitan city,,and site me the murder or killings by fire arms,,,state the FBI statistics,,local sheriff's data. If you are right, and I mean overwhelming and with references so i can go and look it up (and the other members can too) then I'll apologize here, in this public forum.

By weluvswinging69 at 25,Jul,18 11:42 other posts of weluvswinging69 
Exactly...statistically speaking the majority of gun deaths are via suicide, accidental discharge, and someone the victim knew.

Also if you remove crime statistics from major democrat run cities the numbers plummet significantly...

By kebmo at 25,Jul,18 09:34 other posts of kebmo 
I love Australia's idea, they bought them off the street after the ownership laws were changed..
Here are some examples of buy backs.

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 10:32 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
excellent idea

By Whoknows at 24,Jul,18 21:40 other posts of Whoknows 
Spookily, I was just watching a TV show and now this is the first thread I saw. The show was a journalist guy called Louis Theroux looking at gun crime and the growing subculture around it in Milwaukee. I knew gun crime is a big issue in various places in the USA, but this was the first time I'd seen something showing both sides of the fence - **** and a community with guns and a constant need to be ready to defend themselves and their fam1lies because shootings and deaths are such an everyday thing there. I live in the UK and I was trying to imagine living here under that same kind of cloud.
I don't like guns. I've never held one, but I was once shot at when I was younger and it was something I forgot about within weeks and never bothered me because that's, thankfully, a rare thing over here, but there is a definite increase in gun crime reports here nowadays, but I still defend the rights of people to defend themselves and their famil1es despite my views.
What worries me about it all most though is how the "normality" of those everyday shootings is stopping the young people in that community from learning the value of life because a lot of them aren't living long enough to experience the good as well as the bad they already know. That's fucking sad!
I don't have any answers, but it was obvious that they've lost all faith in the police, who are supposed to be protectors, and now take the law into their own hands, but I can't see justice in a kneejerk reaction that only creates more sadness and k1ds growing up without a d4d, br0ther unc1e... That downward spiral will never be broken while the police keep stopping and frisking young black guys on the street simply because they're there and happen to be black. Nobody trusts each other anymore. It makes me sad to see a mother sleeping with an automatic rifle under her pillow, taking a bath with a pistol in the bathroom just in case... Awful.
Please don't jump on me saying stuff like, "Yeah, well you don't know anything...etc"

By CountryCouple54 at 24,Jul,18 11:09 other posts of CountryCouple54 
And 20 million people have died from 1968 to 2018 from smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol. But you can walk into any store and buy a pack of smokes and a beer. But you're more concerned with gun laws?
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 24,Jul,18 19:33 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Yes. Last i checked, it’s hard to kill someone in a fit of rage by lightning a cigarette, but, if you think there’s only one problem to solve,,,,,,,,well, let’s get “nekid” and go to the beach
By CountryCouple54 at 24,Jul,18 21:19 other posts of CountryCouple54 
We are there every weekend. And I will probably die of skin cancer one day. So let's go ahead and ban the sun while we're at it.

By leopoldij at 24,Jul,18 03:56 other posts of leopoldij 
Larry Pratt former  executive director of Gun Owners of America, and former member of the Virginia House of Delegates, was asked by Sascha Baron Cohen to support a programme that would arm 3 year old toddlers with guns.  Thinking that he was speaking scientifically, Pratt said the following bullshit:

"The science behind this program is proven. Ch1ldren under five also have elevated levels of a pheromone Blink-182, produced by the part of the liver known as the Rita Ora. This allows nerve reflexes to travel along the Cardi B neural pathway, to the Wiz Khalifa, 40% faster saving time and saving lives."

You MUST watch him, and other idiots, in the TV episode of Who Is America here

Is America Insane, asks the New Republic

See also the Guardian article

By leopoldij at 02,Dec,15 18:53 other posts of leopoldij 
There was another shooting and killing today in a social services building in California. More than dozen people liked.
The solution: give everyone a gun, no give them two, but first make sure they're good. If they're bad don't give them guns. This way, the good ones will protect from the bad ones.
So simple, isn't it?
By CountryCouple54 at 03,Dec,15 10:00 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Simple is right. I suggest buying a gun safe. Load it with a couple rifles and shotguns. Stock it with about 3,000 rounds of ammo. Teach your family members gun safety and the proper way to use them. Come up with a plan. And sit back and wait for the Zombies. Because they are coming.
By leopoldij at 03,Dec,15 15:29 other posts of leopoldij 
People, especially the good ones, should be carrying guns at all times, look how many bad guys are out there.
By sherryann at 06,Dec,15 01:14 other posts of sherryann 
Hi Leo. Legal gun owners are not the shooters in these cases. No one places blame squarely on the shoulders where it belongs, on the shooters. Gee, I wonder why... Blaming guns and "gun v.iolence" is getting old, and sounds ridiculous. More people are waking up though,and I hope gun sales continue to rise.
By leopoldij at 06,Dec,15 01:22 other posts of leopoldij 
That's what I said. Good people should buy more guns, machine guns, bazookas, etc. Bad ones should not get any.

By _avg_ at 06,Dec,15 02:29 other posts of _avg_ 
The answer to vioIence is not vioIence.

Jesus said to turn the other cheek.

Was he wrong?
By CountryCouple54 at 06,Dec,15 07:47 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Well there are some of us that don't believe in Biblical storytelling. You are looking at this all wrong. Your stating that the answer to v iolence is not v iolence. It's fighting for your freedom. It's fighting for your country and your right to live free, not in fear. That is not the definition of v iolence. And since you brought up the storytelling of that Biblical book. Doesn't it also say "An eye for an eye"?
By jayman73 at 06,Dec,15 08:54 other posts of jayman73 
I agree 190% We are really fighting for peace in this War. We are just fighting to be left alone. We are fighting so we can continue to enjoy the way of life we live. ISIS has declared War on America, and has declared War on our way of life. While I don't think the answer is stock piling weapons, I do feel We should be able to protect our families and friends. If having a gun can help protect us, so be it. Just get a gun safe and put a loaded gun in the safe, and have easy access to it in an emergency. I don't own a gun, but that's what I would do, if I did.

I'm sure Jesus would want us to be able to protect our family against people trying to kill us, and not let us just be killed without a fight. We have to survive and live, right? Unfortunately talking won't help much if bullets are randomly flying everywhere. When trying to negotiate with a bullet, you'll lose every time.

By _avg_ at 06,Dec,15 11:13 other posts of _avg_ 
I'm an athiest. But even I can recognize that fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.
By jayman73 at 06,Dec,15 11:43 other posts of jayman73 
That may have been the case years ago. Right now we are fighting for peace. Fighting just to be left alone, fighting for our lives. What is your suggestion? How do you suggest we go about defeating ISIS and terrorism then? A lot of these measures, especially with the guns, etc are last resorts. We're not just going to start shooting stuff. However, when someone targets me or my family all bets are off. I take shooting someone very seriously. I will not act too hastily, but at the same time will do what I need to to keep my family safe.

By CountryCouple54 at 06,Dec,15 12:29 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Your right. Let's rehabilitate the terrorist. Let's teach them how not to look forward to killing others as well as themselves so they can meet their God. Because they live for their day to die. How do you rehabilitate that. No one is saying that we would run around shooting and killing as they do. (that would be v iolence). I was simply trying to say that defending your life as well as the life's of others. Is not v iolence, it's your damn Rights.
By jayman73 at 06,Dec,15 12:34 other posts of jayman73 
Right on, B.rother!! I couldn't have said it better!!!!

By _avg_ at 06,Dec,15 13:04 other posts of _avg_ 
Gun vioIence in America is not an issue of terrorism; 'terrorists' aren't shooting 200+ Americans everyday, Americans are -- Americans with guns and the belief that it's OK to point guns at one another, with whatever justification.

There are only two solutions to the problem of gun vioIence: remove guns from the equation and remove the willingness to use guns on one another. Both are behavioral, and both will require a change in culture.
By CountryCouple54 at 06,Dec,15 13:49 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Gun control and the Right to defend yourself go hand and hand. You can't take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. That will not take them out of the hands of crazy people. These shootings are not being done by registered guns. The criminals do not shoot with registered weapons. The crazy fucks will always have access to i llegal guns. So your solution of removing them for gun control is pointless. Do you know what kind of Nation wide mayhem it would cause if the crminals knew they were the only ones with guns.
By jayman73 at 06,Dec,15 15:31 other posts of jayman73 

By #164866 at 01,Sep,16 12:30
I carry! Stories of law abiding citizens carrying and stopping a crime in progress, dont make the news, are probably suppressed (no pun intended). And no, I'm not out looking for a reason to use my ccw. It will only be drawn in the worst possible situation. Which happen in places that I stay away from. As a ccw permit holder, must remember, once the trigger is pulled, I am responsible for the path that the bullet travels, sorry wont make it better.
By admin at 01,Sep,16 12:52 other posts of admin 
Those stories are just too many and too ordinary to report. Media thrives on sensation and story about law abiding citizens carrying and stopping a crime in progress - is not a sensation. This happens every day in big numbers. On the other hand, mass shooting stories or stories about law abiding citizens accidentally killing wrong person when trying to stop a crime - are a sensation, because they are rare and unusual.

By leopoldij at 24,Dec,15 08:56 other posts of leopoldij 
Because most people measure everything in terms of money, take a look at this to see how much a random shooting that leaves someone paralyzed costs. Merry Christmas!

By #57759 at 13,Oct,15 13:45
Each of you should sit down and read the U S Constitution and Bill o Rights before you attempt to argue either. And if you do not like our laws go to anothner country like Russia or Iran.
By JustWill at 13,Oct,15 14:42 other posts of JustWill 
"And if you do not like our laws go to anothner country like Russia or Iran."

Damn...I can't help but laugh whenever someone says something like that. They are always people who forget that the US Constitution was designed to be a LIVING document. The intent of the original drafters was to provide for the PEOPLE to be able to change/modify its contents...through the democratic process...when it was warranted.
If that were not so, slavery would still be legal, women would not be allowed to vote, and equal rights under the law would not be guaranteed to all citizens.
The "Love it or Leave it" attitude is probably the most UN-American concept that a US citizen could express.

By hardonow at 15,Oct,15 12:24 other posts of hardonow 
Much as I admire the way the authors of American Constitution thought deeply and by philosophically attempted to avoid the mistakes made by other more established nation, I am also aware that it was written more than two hundred years ago and was based on the constitutions of the various States existing at the time. The "wild west" had not begun yet, guns seemed relevant at the time in a dangerous mostly wild and unexplored world. Does having a gun for self-defence have the same relevance today?
By talk4s at 03,Dec,15 15:37 other posts of talk4s 
I had SO much trouble concentrating on your comment about the American Constitution. Your cock kept distracting me as it came OVER AND OVER in my peripheral vision!...But after reading your comment OVER AND OVER, I have to agree with you!
By hardonow at 11,Dec,15 12:32 other posts of hardonow 
Thanks on both counts and I am flattered.

By leopoldij at 05,Dec,15 21:23 other posts of leopoldij 
You speak this way (using elementary logic) because you don't live in the US. Most people on that side of the Atlantic argue that they can't have democracy without guns. They also argue that they can't be good without going to church.
By sinanff47 at 06,Dec,15 02:45 other posts of sinanff47 
By "Most people on that side of the Atlantic ..." you are also referring to Canada, Mexico, and all of Central and South America. Those 'guns' and 'church' arguments don't apply much there, even close to the amount of those in the USA.

By hardonow at 11,Dec,15 12:42 other posts of hardonow 
Yes, these seem mixed messages, though there is logic in both. If criminals are armed, then it is natural to want to balance things by being armed for defence. That argument doesn't necessarily make going to church less sincere. And yes, more and more criminals are becoming armed in the UK. But, here we are still not paranoid about being shot either individually or en masse. Such events are still rare. However, as Mr Obama says, a civilised country cannot see over one gun outrage a day for a year and feel this is right.

By _avg_ at 06,Dec,15 03:13 other posts of _avg_ 
For context, I *have* read the US Constitution, particularly the 2nd Amendment, the portion relevant to the debate on gun ownership. Here's the exact wording:

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

What I read was that states have the right to armed militias as a check on the power of federal institution, not that unaffiliated citizens have the right to lethal weapons as a check against one another.

Indeed, that was the general reading until the Reagan administration; I'll let Supreme Court Justice Stevens explain further: only registered users can see external links

What makes either reading correct? Who says anyone has the right to deprive another of life, in any context?

Further, I would suggest that an armed society is NOT a more FREE society, as more eloquently elaborated here: only registered users can see external links

The division of people into 'good' and 'bad' is a shamefully gross oversimplification that glosses reality and contributes to the marginalization that results in vioIence. Anyone who suggests that dissenters are unwelcome denies the democratic process its place and creates two classes of citizens. "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable."

By most accounts, America owes its success to its inclusiveness and willingness to give grand ideas a chance.

Is that wrong??

By botanic at 09,Dec,15 05:02 other posts of botanic 
Legal ownership of self loading rifles was banned in the UK in 1988 and pistols in 1996 . Nevertheless the criminal use of both these types of guns has risen in the UK since those dates .

By leopoldij at 08,Dec,15 18:22 other posts of leopoldij 

By cumonme1 at 08,Oct,15 19:29 other posts of cumonme1 
I own guns and have never killed or hurt anyone with them I would never ever give them up. People use guns in their violent activities and when the Idiots in DC ban gun ownership the violent people will find other ways to kill or hurt others, there are many other countries that ban gun ownership but you always hear about gun **** in those countries too. When people want to hurt others they will find away to do it. And the way things are going around the world world with isis and other groups i would recommend buying a gun Because I believe we will see more terror activities here in the united states
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

hey admin why are you blocking the word **** in my post
By admin at 08,Oct,15 20:57 other posts of admin 

By Sinjid306 at 08,Oct,15 23:04 other posts of Sinjid306 
Get out the aluminum foil! It's time to make hats!

By leopoldij at 09,Oct,15 01:48 other posts of leopoldij 
Two things to consider: who created isis? has a terrorist activity ever been deterred because people had guns?
By #495452 at 15,Oct,15 19:00
Bush created ISIS... by invading Iraq for no reason other than to steal oil.. Destroy IRAQ's govt.... then leave the country in anarchy,,,, thus create ISIS>.
By leopoldij at 16,Oct,15 16:49 other posts of leopoldij 
Well, then, if your statement

"Bush created ISIS... by invading Iraq for no reason other than to steal oil.. Destroy IRAQ's govt.... then leave the country in anarchy,,,, thus create ISIS"

is true and if the statement of cumonme1 above

"And the way things are going around the world world with isis and other groups i would recommend buying a gun Because I believe we will see more terror activities here in the united states"

is also true, who do you think the gun owners should target?

By leopoldij at 29,Oct,15 11:56 other posts of leopoldij 
Any replies yet?
By _avg_ at 06,Dec,15 03:59 other posts of _avg_ 
I suspect you're asking for replies to your statements: "who created ISIS?" and "has a terrorist activity ever been deterred because people had guns?"

The answers are that ISIS created ISIS. It doesn't matter that coalition forces created a power vacuum in territories now controlled by ISIS (though I do not wish to marginalize the culpability said coalition has in the [most recent] destabilization of the region).

That a terrorist attack has been 'thwarted' by the threat of retaliation by armed, non-military citizens is similarly inconsequential, in the near terms. It could equally (and just as validly) be argued that the characteristics of the attack would change in response; the threat of an armed public would be countered by weaponry or tactics which would render that moot.
By leopoldij at 07,Dec,15 07:11 other posts of leopoldij 
Agreed

By leopoldij at 14,Nov,15 18:27 other posts of leopoldij 
Thera are also sperm guns: only registered users can see external links
By ChocolateDevine at 03,Dec,15 13:04 other posts of ChocolateDevine 
I got a sperm gun already

By leopoldij at 27,Nov,15 06:49 other posts of leopoldij 
Here's a funny (=ridiculous) page: only registered users can see external links
The picture only registered users can see external links on top left reminds me of the 9-year old girl who shot her instructor with an uzi. only registered users can see external links She had gone with her parents to a fast food joint called Bullets and Burgers only registered users can see external links and was given an uzi to shoot, for fun. But she shot her instructor because an uzi shoots 600 rounds per minute.
Sweet.

By CountryCouple54 at 09,Oct,15 11:51 other posts of CountryCouple54 
There is no purpose to a gun ban. That only takes the guns out of the hands of the people who need them to rightfully protect themselves, their family, and their property. Criminals will always have a way to get guns, as they do now. Criminals don't walk into a gun shop and purchase weapons. They can't pass background checks as law abiding citizens do. They will buy them off the street as they do now. What everyone should be looking at as you all give stats on the deaths each year. Is look at how many of those shooting deaths actually were caused by a registered weapon. I think you will be suprised. So if the shootings are being done by non registered guns, why in the Hell would anyone want a gun ban. They'll take my guns when they take them from my grandpa and daddy. Just saying.
By Sinjid306 at 21,Oct,15 01:16 other posts of Sinjid306 
I think you've missed something... I don't believe anybody has said anything about a gun "ban".

By #23575 at 10,Oct,15 00:07
Guns were intended to kill humans. The humans who might try to kill me. When I'm out with friends or family, or by myself...I'm much more likely to live with my glock .40 cal pistol safely tucked away were I to be attacked. And yes it's nearly happened to me. Two **** men once tried to carjack my vehicle from me but I was able to drive it away. Were I pulled from my vehicle there would have been two more to add to the list of those shot and killed. You can believe that. But it didnt come to that because I knew my options based on simple training and preparedness.

And who created Isis? They've been around beheading people and reading their single book they're allowed to which says it's ok....for 3000 years. So who really creates them? US policies or Colt 1871 single action revolvers? Or the Russian AK rifle developed in the 50's? Every man 21 and older is required to own a rifle. The one they received in the mandatory 1 year military service. Not much crime there.
By Sinjid306 at 21,Oct,15 01:13 other posts of Sinjid306 
Gun deaths in Russia nearly dwarf the statistics in the United States...

By #23575 at 10,Oct,15 00:10
You think Carson made a dumb statement???? Ever read Mao-Obamas laundry list of dumb statements??? Was he put on the ballot just because he's black? Get real. Are you racist? Carson put HIMSELF on the ballot. And Carson handed Obama his ass at the national prayer breakfast a few years ago. Take a look.
By leopoldij at 10,Oct,15 04:04 other posts of leopoldij 
The fact that Obama makes stupid statements doesn't contradict the fact that Carson does too. It is perfectly rational (and factual) that they both do.

By Sinjid306 at 21,Oct,15 01:09 other posts of Sinjid306 
It honestly confounds me how such stupid shit can come out of the mouth of a man that was a practicing Neurosurgeon.

By #491909 at 10,Oct,15 13:01
Didn't someone else already start this same exact thread???
By leopoldij at 10,Oct,15 13:35 other posts of leopoldij 
Looks like it. The other guy was , however, blacklisting everyone who disagreed with him or everybody who would post comments on behalf of blacklisted members. Feel free to express any opinion here. You won't be blacklisted.
By Sinjid306 at 21,Oct,15 01:06 other posts of Sinjid306 
We see through you leo.

By leopoldij at 07,Oct,15 19:35 other posts of leopoldij 
Clearly, it's education. Starting from common sense. I have friends who taught their toddlers how to shoot guns. At some point, the 5 year old girl was playing with her cousin with a gun. Turns out that the gun was loaded and she blew the 6 year old boy's brains out. The girl is now 18 and a dru.g addict. The parents have bought more guns.
By bella! at 07,Oct,15 20:29 other posts of bella! 
Undoubtedly, these must be Americans because no where else in this whole wide and wild world would this happen.

Get your head out of your ass and open your eyes, this shit is not just synonymous with the United States!
By leopoldij at 08,Oct,15 01:45 other posts of leopoldij 
They're Finns.

By talk4s at 08,Oct,15 13:12 other posts of talk4s 
Well...yes it is synonymous with the United States...Unless you are talking actual wars...then you are absolutely right! If you are talking about gun deaths and a countrie's citizenry/personal gun ownership...then you are just totally wrong.
By #495452 at 12,Oct,15 10:58
I have my own shotgun... I shoot it 2 times a day..with accuracy..
By leopoldij at 12,Oct,15 13:05 other posts of leopoldij 
But be careful not to leave it unattended. Why do you have a gun? Are you afraid of someone?
By #495452 at 12,Oct,15 13:07
I hunt Beavers...I shoot with great aim..
By leopoldij at 12,Oct,15 14:08 other posts of leopoldij 
That's brutal. What did beavers do to you?
By mr_blue at 13,Oct,15 12:37 other posts of mr_blue 
'beaver', Leo, I am surprised you don't know this alternative name for pussy...

By Ramil1 at 15,Oct,15 18:31 other posts of Ramil1 
they tempt and torment him

By Ramil1 at 15,Oct,15 18:30 other posts of Ramil1 
as a matter of interest whats your prefered load for beaver lol
By #495452 at 15,Oct,15 18:35
A double shotgun..
By Sinjid306 at 21,Oct,15 01:05 other posts of Sinjid306 
But that's an actual issue. I've lived in rural Canada my entire life. I was muzzleloading on the weekend and dropped a 5x5. But nobody I know would have the audacity to claim they used a gun for self defense.

By leopoldij at 09,Oct,15 15:42 other posts of leopoldij 
Look how stupid this guy is:
His name is Ben Carson and he's a candidate for one of the parties in the USA. I guess the put him on the list to get votes from blacks. His statement is .... to die for. ... Of laughter. He's supposed to be an educated person, but, clearly, not in history. Oh well. Whatever works. Whatever will attract votes. ...
By #57759 at 13,Oct,15 13:40
He will get my vote.
By Sinjid306 at 21,Oct,15 00:48 other posts of Sinjid306 
Carson Trump 2016!

By Ramil1 at 15,Oct,15 18:38 other posts of Ramil1 
i think its a point on its own that the less guns sold means job loss in so many businesses etc. I think to campaighn for gun free societys is stupidity at it s worst. In fact more people all over the world should be able to 'legaly' own them and use them for protection. In the UK it is a disgrace how one has to rely on the corrupt police **** for protection. And how its always the 'yobs' and more heavily armed in society that are safer. At the end of the day they try to ban knives, but even that is something that can t be done. Also anything can be used as a weapon and more often in most homicides it IS things like hammers and big spanners axes etc. All of wich can be bought at Aldi or anywhere.
By Sinjid306 at 21,Oct,15 00:46 other posts of Sinjid306 
I think your profile pic is false advertising.

By #420420 at 18,Oct,15 01:29
leopoldij: Ask the Jews in Nazi Germany, the Cambodians under the Khmer Rouge, the Poles in WWII, the Kurds in Iraq, and the myriad others, unarmed, and slaughtered because they could do NOTHING!!! GOod luck finding any of them, because most are DEAD!! The FOUNDERS wrote the 1st, and 2nd Amendments, as the 1ST and 2ND, because these WERE THE MOST IMPORTANT TO A FREE PEOPLE!! The problem in America is GUN FREE ZONES, where crazy fcks can go, shoot a bunch of people, then kill their cowardly selves before the police can respond!! Don't be one of those 'DISARMAMENT' D-Bags, and quote absurd statistics made to confuse people into giving up their rights!! Hospitals and Medical 'malpractice' and mistakes have killed more than GUNS in the same period!! Cars, even though they didn't exist through part of that period, have killed, or maimed more than that! Cigarettes, and so on, and so on!! If you want to 'save lives' based on statistics, we should band hospitals, cars, and FCKING Bathtubs!! How many lives have been saved, over all those years, with someone, with a gun, loaded, or not, just saying, "Stop or I will shoot you!" No statistics because people don't call the police and say 'I stopped a burger, or rapist, with my gun'!!
By talk4s at 20,Oct,15 14:43 other posts of talk4s 
That's because there are so comparatively FEW lives saved by gun owners Usually, they shoot themselves, their 'loved' ones...rarely anyone that was actually a threat.

By Sinjid306 at 21,Oct,15 00:36 other posts of Sinjid306 
JKSM87! What did I tell you! I said no more fear mongering from behind your keyboard! If you keep this up I'll tell your mother! She'll start punishing your bum bum with the cucumber again! And she'll give you that lecture on how no other developed nations respect American citizens because they say things like this!

By leopoldij at 18,Oct,15 03:26 other posts of leopoldij 
I repeat below what I was aiming at. I got an answer, but not a followup.

leopoldij:
"Two things to consider: who created isis? has a terrorist activity ever been deterred because people had guns?"

Sawdust:
"Bush created ISIS... by invading Iraq for no reason other than to steal oil.. Destroy IRAQ's govt.... then leave the country in anarchy,,,, thus create ISIS."

leopoldij:
"Well, then, if your statement is true and if the statement of cumonme1 above  is also true, who do you think the gun owners should target?"
By talk4s at 20,Oct,15 14:41 other posts of talk4s 
Are you answering the question? NO.

By leopoldij at 17,Oct,15 19:57 other posts of leopoldij 

By hardonow at 08,Oct,15 11:18 other posts of hardonow 
Hopefully, we can all see that there is problem in the USA, but other countries too connected to gun ownership or more relevantly gun use. True road deaths too are horrific in any country. When laws are made, some trade-off has to be made with respect of expected damage caused and utility of the action being controlled. Cars enable transport of goods and people. Guns are for killing people - cars are not primarily designed for this purpose. Education and personal responsibility is required for both activities. When dealing with gun control, level headedness and public safety is a priority. Fatuous remarks will result in no progress.
By #495452 at 09,Oct,15 11:30
level headedness and public safety is a priority/////////////People are stupid and those that use guns to kill people need to die...Supporting them in jail for 50 years just makes it worse..Where the money goes to take care of these bastards is another government issue..Compared to using a 50 cent rusty bullet to the head is a lot cheaper..
By hardonow at 15,Oct,15 12:17 other posts of hardonow 
I like the US - I go on holiday there every year and find the people very kind, polite and warm. Yet, I despair at the tragic events that mar the lives of so many relatives of victims. I realise that most Americans too are horrified at the casual use of guns and most States have taken steps towards gun control. I cannot understand how they can see the results of mass shootings and not be so concerned that they wish something (anything) would be better than nothing. Yes, I know with a gun one can defend oneself. Yet now many States have made it legal to use any amount of **** if it is personally thought a threat is being made. There are lots of people who think just the presence of a coloured person or perhaps a group of youths is a threat. In a case like this, where a person perceives an imagined threat a case for a forceful (a gun, knife, club..) response.
By #495452 at 15,Oct,15 18:41
I compare the the American people as stated above thus being in the same group as the american Indian 200 years ago...We are slowly being put into a big giant reservation, thus slowly taking our rights, our jobs, and ability to vote on key laws..They have taken away our education and they have brainwashed us...This was the same strategy they did 200 years ago, Now it is being done to us...Little by little.. The ones corralling us are the top 1% income groups...They make the laws,,, not us.. The elections they preach the same things over and over again, year after year yet turn out to be lying sacs of shit over and over again.. It doesn't matter , Republican or Democrat..
By hardonow at 16,Oct,15 04:54 other posts of hardonow 
I know what you mean. In the UK too, the moneyed classes rule. They are privileged, rig elections, assume top positions, expect the law will be favorable to them, have access to the best of health care and education, unavailable to the rest of us and have procedures, often legal, for the evasion of tax on their often outrageously high wealth. You are correct, it doesn't matter what the political leaning of these people is. Unfortunately, this has always happened in every part of the world but seems to be more common now.

"Sawdust", I know Americans have a very self-reliant approach to life and this is admirable, but an easy access to firearms for anyone cannot be good. I know there are more countries than the USA that have this problem. No matter the responsible behaviour of the majority of gun holders there will always be people who should not have a gun, whether because of mental, psychological or prejudicial problems. I cannot be right that people can carry out such a action as shooting someone on the basis of some fault of character. This will still happen, but surely some effort ought to be made to makes this behaviour more difficult. What do you think?

By #23575 at 10,Oct,15 00:13
Edit: every man in Sweden is highly requested, nearly required, to own a fully automatic rifle.
By leopoldij at 10,Oct,15 07:58 other posts of leopoldij 
There is no need for rifles in Sweden. People don't want them.

By leopoldij at 07,Oct,15 19:52 other posts of leopoldij 

GUN VIO.LENCE ARCHIVE

2015 (ONLY! ) TOLL OF GUN VIO.LENCE

Total Number of Incidents 40,253

Number of Deaths 10,148

Number of Injuries 20,637

Number of chi*ldren (age 0-11) Killed/Injured 560

Number of Teens (age 12-17) Killed/Injured 2,023

Mass Shooting 266

Officer Involved Shooting 3,380

Home Invasion 1,719

Defensive Use 922

Accidental Shooting 1,424
By admin at 07,Oct,15 20:24 other posts of admin 
Annual United States Road Crash Statistics

Over 37,000 people die in road crashes each year
An additional 2.35 million are injured or disabled
Over 1,600 **** under 15 years of age die each year
Nearly 8,000 people are killed in crashes involving drivers ages 16-20
Road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year, or an average of $820 per person
Road crashes are the single greatest annual cause of death of healthy U.S. citizens traveling abroad
By Sinjid306 at 07,Oct,15 21:53 other posts of Sinjid306 
Obviously we should ban cars!

So Admin can you spot the can you spot the difference between Crash deaths and Gun deaths? Or should I explain it to you?
By admin at 08,Oct,15 07:44 other posts of admin 
The guns are intended to kill humans and the cars are intended for transportation but kill more humans than guns. Which means people who operate guns are much more responsible than people who operate cars.

Also, I should point out that in that original stat there are very different numbers. For example - if cops shoot people they would still be shooting people even if you take guns from the population. Also, criminals would still possess weapons. The only difference is that if you take guns away from law abiding citizens there would be no defensive use and accidental shooting deaths.
By Sinjid306 at 08,Oct,15 23:01 other posts of Sinjid306 
Spot on. And you're right there's probably more idiots driving cars then there is holding guns. But I doubt the disparity is as great as you think. But paralleling the two issues doesn't grant us any useful information.

Firearms however are of no use defensively. That's part of the reason society needs to move towards a future where people don't need to defend themselves.

By #495452 at 07,Oct,15 23:31
laws by which they allow impaired drivers on the road is one issue such as old age and lack of ability to react in time. Irresponsible adults such as drunks, teenagers with lack of experience especially the morons texting and using cell phones, reaching for food, ect...And lets not rule out the ones that are just plain stupid. If you go outside very large cities the only way to get transportation is by car. All of California including urban domains you need a car especially in LA..That means the volumes are just too high around the clock./////
Since the topic is Guns, this president is not really qualified to be a true leader, meaning he has no clue what he is doing. Sadly, his cabinet and political party kiss his ass because of their oath of loyalty. Its a real bad mess here right now..
By admin at 08,Oct,15 07:33 other posts of admin 
You are right! Both with guns and cars humans are the problem. Hence the perfect solution would be to kill all the humans.
By mr_blue at 08,Oct,15 07:44 other posts of mr_blue 
It's the common denominator...so makes sense...

Society has to make rules to protect the idiots from themselves...but the people making the rules are idiots....so we are all getting deceived/manipulated by a bunch of idiots....humanity in a nutshell...
By Sinjid306 at 08,Oct,15 23:20 other posts of Sinjid306 
We literally do! When the Highway Traffic Safety Committee was trying to figure out ways to make driving safer. They came up with 3 ideas.
1. Make drivers better.
That was fruitless, because people are stupid. And aren't willing to work harder to save lives.
2. Improve Roadways.
Nope, not gonna happen State budgets! Money! Money! Money!
3. Raise Mandatory Crash Safety Ratings for Vehicles.
This is the one that got used. And it's the reason you can't see out of the back of four door cars built after 2013. They literally made rules to protect people from themselves.

Adult Discussion Forum