She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

kinkiest sexual experiences or fantasies

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #552392 at 23,Jul,18 11:43
Curious about some of the most kinkiest sexual scenario's out there. i love dirty stories and am open to anything

Similar topics: 1.Your favorite sexual fantasy?   2.What is the kinkiest place you have shot your load?   3.Sexual fantasies   4.The BEST you ever had!   5.Writing down your fantasies / experiences  

New Comment

Comments:
By lovetolickyou at 27,Nov,18 02:19 other posts of lovetolickyou 
When I was in hospital emergency a couple of months ago, I had my first experience being catheterized, and being assisted by several nurses holding me while I peed. I was traumatized and horrified while it was happening, but it's become a huge turn-on to fantasize about while I'm jerking off. I find myself wanting to be taken by a woman who forces me to strip and masturbate for her and perhaps some of here friends.

By koolkat at 27,Nov,18 02:04 other posts of koolkat 
For some reason I fantasise about being fucked unwillingly by 20+ men. Men with huge cocks surrounding me holding me down and abusively fucking me as I cry and struggle

By #566722 at 08,Sep,18 19:48
For some time I have been dreaming about my younger ****.I dream that i come in her room and saw her naked in bed masturbatin,rubbing her pussy.I would ask her is she need help and she just smiles so I come in her bed and start rubbing her pussy.Slide on finger inside her, while licking her clitoris.Start eating her pussy, my whole face between her legs and she just breathes heavily until she starts shaking uncontrollably and feels orgasm from my mouth.Then I would just leave her in her room.

By knewbi at 24,Jul,18 15:08 other posts of knewbi 
An all male sex party with 8 other guys. me being the new guy they have a rule that the new guy has to suck each cock for a reasonable period of time. then each of them have to suck the new guy. Then it all breaks loose. What a memory!!
By bil47 at 24,Jul,18 15:22 other posts of bil47 
I love that there's an "initiation". Even better that it consisted of sucking eight cocks, one after the other!
By knewbi at 24,Jul,18 15:27 other posts of knewbi 
It was a wonderful day... Hard cocks everywhere. All shape and sizes. Also being the new meat there I was in high demand!!

By bil47 at 23,Jul,18 11:59 other posts of bil47 
Role-playing a dom/sub scenario with a young gay stud. I played at being his sissy-slut slave for a couple hours of BDSM and raw sex.

By #552392 at 23,Jul,18 12:07
That's so hot. i love being the submissive as well

Adult Discussion Forum