She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

getting fucked

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #70480 at 18,May,10 16:19
Hi,Everyone just thought I would ask how many men Bi Gay or straight love to get fucked in the ass? I love to fuck my dildo in the shower everyday it almost calms me down when I get done. I just love it.

Similar topics: 1.Wife fucked by by stranger!   2.Would like to get fucked   3.Sucking and being fucked   4.who has fucked his brother and vice versa?   5.When did you first get fucked  

New Comment

Comments:
By hard4u at 10,Nov,18 16:13 other posts of hard4u 
Anal pleasure with fingers & toys is great & feels wonderful. But nothing compares to getting fucked my a real cock. But when me & my gay boyfriend ass fuck we almost always do it missionary style so that we can also make love while we fuck and we never ever pull out.

By #571467 at 10,Nov,18 14:49
i do both but do prefer to be fucked in my arse

By #571688 at 10,Nov,18 12:02
I love fingering my asshole and then playing with my dildo as well.Never had anal sex with a guy before so I dont know.But I think with the right guy I would really enjoy getting fucked in the ass by him.I like the feeling that my dildo gives.

By adamgo at 09,Nov,18 14:33 other posts of adamgo 
i like it but not as much as i like to be the one doing the fucking. ive fucked both men and women in the ass......i definitely prefer doing it with men that way.

By Jumpstart5 at 09,Nov,18 11:46 other posts of Jumpstart5 
When I was a teenager, had two neighbor boys that I had sex with. One had a smaller dick and I loved it when he fucked my ass and then I could feel the cum oozing out the rest of the day into my underwear. The other neighbor had a large 7 incher. We tried and tried to get that monster in my ass, but only managed to get the tip of the head in. We were too inexperienced to know what to do to get it all in. Wish we had been able to. Have had a 7 inch dildo in there plus various other objects and they have always given me a great cum.

By cockhairy at 09,Nov,18 01:56 other posts of cockhairy 
i've never been (really), maybe one day i will try

By Cockwhore88 at 04,Nov,18 07:24 other posts of Cockwhore88 
Of course I am a slut , I love getting my ass pound by big fat hard dicks I love getting used and **** by men taking their dick up my ass

By earthy at 03,Nov,18 11:49 other posts of earthy 
I love getting fucked in the ass. But not with too big of a cock

By andrew999999999 at 03,Nov,18 11:04 other posts of andrew999999999 
I enjoy it, but only with 6''+ cocks. Smaller cocks don't penetrate deep enough to enjoy.

By foreskinlover52 at 03,Nov,18 08:06 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I love getting fucked in my ass for two reasons..I enjoy it so much and it brings pleasure to my friend..I love the idea of having a mans sperm seeded deep inside of me

By jsmythe73 at 02,Nov,18 22:57 other posts of jsmythe73 
I met an amazing woman in college, and she showed me the joys of being loved by a Lady, with a strap on toy!
Most guys are terrified about having anything, softly, sensually inserted IN them, like some toy, NOT a PENIS! They think they are 'gay' if they do that, even with a woman, and they really enjoy it, because it feels AMAZING!!
I never expected the sensations, and how she was holding, and it was incredibly erotic, and I came so hard, like never before!!
Letting her love you, and share that pleasure, that joy, won't make you 'gay' or make you her 'bitch', if you are with the right Lady!

By #483667 at 16,Feb,15 18:04
I love a big fat dick in my asshole I was 13 the first time i get my ass fucked it's by my step dad he was 41 at the time and I loved it ever since he turned me into a cock whore little slut my mom work at night so he bend me over and fuck my whore ass he would breed me this happened just about every other day and a couple of times his coworker would fuck me to they would take turns fuck my mouth and ass and I loved it
By spermkiss at 17,Feb,15 11:06 other posts of spermkiss 
True family values.

By Wanky-doodle at 21,Oct,18 04:10 other posts of Wanky-doodle 
Mate seek counselling, what he did to you was ****philiā and rapē. Don't let him get away with it, break the circle!

By koolkat at 21,Oct,18 00:50 other posts of koolkat 
I love getting fucked by my black friend. He has a huge cock and likes making me moan loudly when fucking me

By routemaster at 17,Dec,15 02:48 other posts of routemaster 

I LOVE being FUCKED!!!

By #188764 at 17,Feb,15 07:58
I'm a bi guy, and I definitely enjoy getting fucked, whether by another guy or with a dildo by my wife or myself. I prefer smaller sizes for both cocks and dildos.

By bikev at 17,Feb,15 02:14 other posts of bikev 
I love getting fucked. I love the feeling of a nice hard cock sliding into me.

By CLinz49 at 17,Sep,10 08:34 other posts of CLinz49 
I am a straight/bi-curious guy who absolutely loves playing with my dildos and having my ass fucked by my girl with a strap-on. It gives me a much more intense orgasm and I also like seeing the toy enter my ass in a mirror, that is really a turn on. My ex used to love watching my face as she fucked me with a strap-on, and she got to the point where she could cum from the dildo rubbing her clit while she was pumping it in and out of me or I was grinding on it against her. Lots of fun!

Adult Discussion Forum