Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Do you enjoy anal sex?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #138738 at 08,May,11 17:08
Do you enjoy anal sex why or why not? Myself I've used toys it felt really good had to go slow at first

Similar topics: 1.anal stimulation   2.do you enjoy anal & why?   3.First Anal Sex experience   4.Strap-on Sex   5.Gay guys who don't like anal?  

New Comment

Comments:
By andrew999999999 at 30,May,18 09:04 other posts of andrew999999999 
Yes, it's nice fucking arse. It's good being fucked in the arse too, as long as the guy has a reasonable sized cock, and isn't a 2 pump chump.

By atom61 at 30,May,18 08:31 other posts of atom61 
I love watching a guy getting fucked. I never have but would like to try it. I get very turned on thinking about having a cock in my ass.

By 7nthick at 29,May,18 03:32 other posts of 7nthick 
I'd like to b a bottom. I've used dildo couple times. Would really like to enjoy real thing

By Eerect at 26,May,18 10:44 other posts of Eerect 
Love it! Both giving and receiving!

By colbyeasttn at 26,May,18 08:51 other posts of colbyeasttn 
only registered users can see external links would love to bottom for the first time, an audience would be great, male or female

By peckerchecker at 26,May,18 07:57 other posts of peckerchecker 
I love to be fucked long and hard

By cumonme1 at 25,May,18 06:50 other posts of cumonme1 
Yes I sure do thanks to my lady

By superstudme at 22,May,18 07:16 other posts of superstudme 
I am a top only so do not like the idea of being a bottom & the idea does nothing for me but being a top then YES PLEASE

By Lenatur at 22,May,18 04:34 other posts of Lenatur 
Yes

By knewbi at 21,May,18 13:17 other posts of knewbi 
Have always wanted to try but am so tight it is tough getting in. Had two different guys try but just could not make it. Really want someone to succeed and then piss up my ass.

By krisan at 20,May,18 01:38 other posts of krisan 
I love anal sex, a cock in my ass feels amazing, no idea why. I enjoy the pain of being anal penetrated
By jsmythe73 at 20,May,18 03:28 other posts of jsmythe73 
If it hurts, you are doing it wrong!! Relax, and do a little 'pre-stretch' and 'warm up' playing by yourself, maybe cleaning out.
It should feel good, all the way, every way!!

By cardinal at 19,May,18 16:31 other posts of cardinal 
I don't understand man gets actually gets turned anally women are use to having penetration even some like anal although some might allowed it just won't enjoy it very much.

By houghton at 19,May,18 15:41 other posts of houghton 
ive never had it so i cant say if i like it or not.

By onthelose at 19,May,18 12:17 other posts of onthelose 
Itís been awhile but I like to bottom with a guy who is not in a hurry.smaller cocks are better . I have been atop more than bottom tho. The men I have bottomed for didnít last long so I long for adick that doesnít cum right away.

By biandy at 19,May,18 08:32 other posts of biandy 
Love to receive it,started with a strapon from a girl but now like it better from a man the real thing had some fantastic fuck sessions with one guy how can go for ever.

By t-rex at 19,May,18 07:01 other posts of t-rex 
I love giving it, and have only had a strapon up mine, but I liked it 😃

By lanser1026 at 19,May,18 05:33 other posts of lanser1026 
I love it either way but get more when I receive

By ps29211 at 16,May,18 09:06 other posts of ps29211 
Yes. as far as giving, I really only love it with a woman. Something about pushing into a man's ass just doesn't feel natural to me but here's the weird part, I am happy to and love taking it from another man. If he's slow and gentle about it, a few minutes of prostate stimulation and I'm dribbling non stop and in a state of mini orgasm for the duration, feels amazing!. When he's ready and gives the final thrust and holds it there, the pulses of his cock as he unloads in me sends a total body shudder over me and I have the best orgasms ever

By harryparkar at 15,May,18 19:28 other posts of harryparkar 
I never did it but love to do it. My GF doesn't like it.

By *jamie at 15,May,18 04:29 other posts of *jamie 
I like giving and like to recieve..

By foreskinlover52 at 15,May,18 02:46 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I love anal sex both giving and recieveing! The best orgasm I have ever had was with anal sex!

By lawrenceo at 15,May,18 02:30 other posts of lawrenceo 
I am one of the old school that believes the anus is for exit not entry.

If anyone finds being a top or a bottom is exciting and enjoyable, then I accept your point of view.

I will even watch to wonder at your enjoyment.

By kebmo at 15,May,18 02:22 other posts of kebmo 
No. I've never done it, male or female. The thought of it turns me off.

By cockslut69 at 14,May,18 19:59 other posts of cockslut69 
Only if the guy knows what he is doing

By jocstfr at 08,May,11 17:54 other posts of jocstfr 
ive used toys and the real thing. I have to say that I seem to get the strongest boners when I have a real dick in my ass.
By jsmythe73 at 13,May,18 02:35 other posts of jsmythe73 
How do you stay hard, with a toy, in your ass?? I love toys, anally, but can't stay hard! My GF laughs, and loves it, when she is using a strap on.
By jocstfr at 13,May,18 17:03 other posts of jocstfr 
For some reason having a dick in my ass triggers my dick to become as hard as ever, where it actually throbs until I cum. I usually cum as soon as my g spot (prostate) is nudged by the penetrating dick. The good thing is, unlike m/f sex, the fun is not over when I cum. My partner keeps going long after I cum, and my flaccid dick simply flops around as I get pounded, still dripping with left over cum.

By #556856 at 13,May,18 01:49
Oh yes!!!

I love a hard cock in my ass. (Check my profile for pics of my ass getting fucked

By cumonme1 at 29,Apr,18 07:27 other posts of cumonme1 
Sure do giving and receiving

By Ablaze at 29,Apr,18 04:33 other posts of Ablaze 
Yes, very much. I love the feeling of straching my ass and get filled. I can cum fucking my ass. Also I love to penetrate in asses of women and men. I glorify the anal gapes.

By andrew999999999 at 27,Apr,18 12:39 other posts of andrew999999999 
Yes, giving more than receiving, as some of the times I've received have been very brief fucks, less 2 minutes, from guys with below average cocks which I could barely feel, and didn't hit my prostrate. But when I'm fucked by a nice thick cock, it's amazing!

By Mazinga at 26,Apr,18 22:12 other posts of Mazinga 
I enjoy being fucked, but not so frequently.
I enjoy being frotted even more.

During my 20s and 30s I used to be a dominant top;

but now that I'm near my mid-50s I have mild ED
and I can't stay hard while fucking an ass.
Therefore I'm an anal bottom; and just orally versatile
for mutual blowjobs and handjobs.

By anyfun at 26,Apr,18 21:25 other posts of anyfun 
I enjoy it. Both fucking and being fucked.

Adult Discussion Forum