Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

RAND0M BULLSHIT

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #431354 at 19,Dec,13 22:10
For those who are tired of the random negativity in forum feel free to post wild sexy topics and no attacks on anyone...

Similar topics: 1.Who are you trying to fool   2.RANDOM BULLSHIT   3.banning people   4.Getting killed on bullshit taxes   5.RANDOM BULLSHIT  

New Comment

Comments:
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Aug,20 19:44 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
[deleted image]

and it continues
--------------------------------------- added after 1000 hours

[deleted image]

By #578610 at 06,Jun,19 02:07
Once agaij she rides her broom. This is great entertainment. The One Eyed Bitch Witch and her little cunts are running around like mice. All kinds of theories. Candy is Charlie. Charlie is BonBon. The Pope is French. Hotpussy is getting ready to attack Normandy. The Witch is breast feeding the Professor. CC54 is getting an hourly finger fuck. WetNoodle couldn't possibly be Little Red Riding Hood.
What a bunch of stupid, asswipe fucks. As if anyone cares. Losers in life. Losers here. Losers everywhere.

By #578610 at 05,Jun,19 14:12
[deleted image]

ANOTHER ONE WITH HER BULLSHIT

By #536760 at 11,Nov,17 19:30
Just another charmer.

Nov 11, 13:24 Whistles: Speak up nigger lover

Nov 11, 13:23 Whistles: Are you out begging for money to feed yer window licking mongoloids ? Does that fat cow you married know u take Indian knobs up yer rotten AIDS ridden arse ?

Nov 10, 13:32 Whistles: Niggers, abo, and Indians. You will suck for food

Nov 10, 13:31 Whistles: Heard you were seen sucking off abo cocks in Wilcannia.

Nov 10, 13:29 Whistles: Poor old cunt

Nov 10, 13:29 Whistles: Did Kevin Spacey wreck yer scummy arse?

Nov 10, 13:26 Whistles: I bet Christmas is going to fuck off at yer rotten house. Will u suck an Indian to buy presents ??

Nov 10, 13:25 Whistles: Are u at the soup kitchen begging for a quid?
By #485312 at 12,Nov,17 02:57
yeah that's hellraiser and her wonderful grasp of the English language when she cant get attention, she cant get enough from one profile, has to make fake ones to down vote and degrade others, just a loser, ignore it and let her be the low life scum that she is on her own... no skin off your nose ICU *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 28 hours

hows that razor blade sandwich gondor sent you lol, *Lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 47 hours

if it looks like a duck, acts like duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a dog according the great all knowing here lol, *lix*
By mr_blue at 12,Nov,17 08:07 other posts of mr_blue 
It's not hellraiser...and don't you think it's ironic you're calling out grammar when you write the way you do ?
You need to take a look at yourself....
By #485312 at 12,Nov,17 11:37
its not her grammar l was pointing out, its her wonderful use of words, shit slinging and name calling lm drawing attention too, lve seen all those comments on her numerous other fake accounts, and yes l do look at myself, l don't make fake accounts and stalk other members, down voting them. when l don't like them, l just state it, in my blogs and let everyone see it from my own mouth, l don't hide like a moron behind fake accounts slinging shit at others. l don't think theres anything ironic here... its just your take on the matter, and you don't know the half of it.. you should take a look at yourself l think before telling me to check myself out.. who do you think this moron is if youre so smart and all knowing Alex??? and whats your problem with my grammar, writings, or the way l do things here??? it seems to be annoying you that l have an opinion all of a sudden, and isn't that what you stand for??? attacking opinions and not looks?? l didn't call her a two faced, gondor riding, can of spammed ham, walrus faced mother fucking dick wad with a pube hanging out her arse, like she has called me, or is that how you took my 'opinion' on her *lix*
By mr_blue at 12,Nov,17 12:34 other posts of mr_blue 
You want to post yourself everywhere,you gotta accept your behaviour is offensive to a lot of people here....
It's not hellraiser attacking you....if you've been here long enough,and have been in the chat room fights from old, you'll understand there are people here who just bust balls cuz that's their thing, don't think you're the only one this has happened to here,...hellraiser will tell you directly what she thinks of someone ,just like you do...so your problem seems to be,that you can dish it out,but not take it...
And I don't have a problem with your opinion,I just think you need to chill out a bit....and if you have a problem with my name calling,tell your friend to not be offensive to my friend... get personal and it's all fair in love and war.not everyone will like you, it's just life....if you're offended by what people write about you,you just have to live with it..
By #485312 at 13,Nov,17 00:16
take your own adviced Alex, that's not even my message for a start, lve blocked that account before it had time to PISS RANT at me, you just carry on and believe the liars (YOUR FRIENDS) and don't tell me too chill, lm here to tell it how it is on my account under my name, not a fake account, youre the one getting offended that l tell the truth here, your friend is the one dishing out the dirt on fake accounts because shes too scared to stand behind what she says about and at people.. and excuse my BEHAVIOUR for posting sexual content on a site called SHOWYOURCUNT, l would never of known this to be a site to only discuss how much eggs cost in Detroit or what mustard to put on hotdog.. your friends seem to think the site is called SHOW YOU'RE A CUNT, if your friends are so good, stick to talking to them about standing behind their convictions, and mind your own business if it upsets you when lm telling my friends who these backdoor arseholes are.. l have just as much right to post my opinions and if you have a problem with my partner, work it out with him, not me ... act like a man instead of a mouth piece for an arsehole with an attitude.. and again to ICU.... THE ARSEHOLE WHO WROTE THIS SHIT TO YOU IS HELLRAISER... but lm sure you can see that for yourself now..if it looks like a PISS RANT, it usually is just that ... *lix*
By mr_blue at 13,Nov,17 04:50 other posts of mr_blue 
You making such a fuss over people expressing their opinion here, I'm telling you how lots of people see you and you don't like it,oh well, that's your problem,you have over a thousand friends and you're bothered by the few that don't like you... that's your problem....and people here are allowed to talk about other things besides sex, it's a social network based around sex,not just sex....
And so what if hellraiser cursed you ,you can do the same to her...so like I said,you can dish it out but not take it...or maybe you just lack the emotional stability to handle it like an adult,you act like a spoilt brat...
And your reaction to a bit of criticism shows everyone here from someone who stood up for you says all we need to know...
I'm not offended by you,I think you're a joke...
Everyone can see you have nothing except this site...
,....but you keep thinking everything is about you here..
And so what if hellraiser is my friend,take your issues up with her,oh yeah you got your ass handed to you by another female and threw a hissy fit,like you normally do...
And this is the internet,collecting internet friends is a mental health issue now,so you..you think you are popular here,gimme a break,guys here will fuck anything....
You're the perfect example of that...
So want more home truths....you know where I am...
You can't handle that your behaviour is disgusting to so many people here they've told you just what they think of you and you blacklist them,yet you still go around accusing people of attacking your friends,unless you've got proof is someone having another account to attack you or your friend,I suggest you re-evaluate your thinking...

Spare me the self pity act....you attitude is it's all about how you feel,you just can't accept others views,or how they feel about your appearance or sexual activity,or you partner getting attention from other females...
By #485312 at 13,Nov,17 07:11
lol, yeah, youre so right, lm a victim, you just keep telling yourself that, so many here tell you this, keep telling yourself that, l'll just go and have my pity party, post more pics, and be happy.. you think this is all l have, shows just how deluded you really are Alex... lol, *Lix*
By mr_blue at 13,Nov,17 08:13 other posts of mr_blue 
I'm not deluded at at all....you are playing victim, it's not like you haven't shown it already.....no one is telling me anything,I can see it myself.....so you do have a problem....
And good for you that you're happy, you're still missing the point though....ever consider that your actions might offend people here,I don't think you do,cuz it's all about how things affect you...not how you impact on others....
So be self absorbed and up your arse.....a lot of people find your behaviour abhorrent...
And you're saying be happy,yet you focus more on what people that don't like you do and say....
That's insecure behaviour and you know it..
And it's self evident that this site is your life....you even met your fella here, you're all over the site with your cheap ass ploys to gather friends on the internet....
So I'll just delude myself with the observations that everyone else can see too....
Your behaviour isn't anything new here,think you're special and are entitled to something,this site used be a lot rougher than what is was,and you wouldn't have survived...some of those folks still pop up from time to time here and fuck about pretending to be others....so you think accusing someone without proof is ok just cuz you're bothered by someone who you don't like,sorry but that's not ok....
By #485312 at 13,Nov,17 09:58
so many words, so much bullshit, l cant be bothered to read it, what will l do?? post another picture and live my insecure existence for another day. *lix*
By mr_blue at 13,Nov,17 11:37 other posts of mr_blue 
But you did read it truth sucks don't it...
You can't dispute what I say so try to brush it off....
By #485312 at 13,Nov,17 20:50
youre full of it alex, you suck and you know it, youre turnig into bella, if you say it long enough and twist it to sound bad, it makes it right, go one bullshitting as much as you like, like lve always said, l stand behind everything l say, l don't care what you believe or think, because l think different, you can back bullshit all you like, your friend is a bad mouthing loser, yes l'll say it again, she is a loser, and arsehole who admitted she makes fake accounts, and admitted she is an arsehole.. lm just agreeing with her *lix*
By mr_blue at 13,Nov,17 21:31 other posts of mr_blue 
I'm full of it, look at yourself.....look at your cheap arse ways and tell me I'm full of it here...and you do care what I say cuz you keep replying even after you said I was talking shit....
And take your issues with my friend up with her and don't accuse her of attacking your friend without proof..
You got put down by a female and just can't handle it.....same as you're jealous of your fella if he talks to a female here.....so you know you really are talking crap....
By bella! at 13,Nov,17 21:40 other posts of bella! 
Whoa! That skanky thing brought my name into this!? She is such a freaking whack-a-doodle!

By #485312 at 14,Nov,17 00:28
l must be upsetting you.. you have an answer for everything.. *lix*
By mr_blue at 14,Nov,17 01:17 other posts of mr_blue 
Not an answer for everything,just more than enough answers to your antics and comments here.....

It's not like your behaviour is something new..
There's been a few like you here....
By #485312 at 14,Nov,17 05:40
your behaviour has just made my message box light up with well wishers.. funny that my behaviour is so rotten it makes people like me more *lix*
By mr_blue at 14,Nov,17 13:36 other posts of mr_blue 
So what, doesn't change the fact that you are a self absorbed person with no sense of shame does it,still hasn't changed the fact that what I said about you is true....and you keep reaffirming what I've said by your comments and actions....so do you really think I'm bothered that you've got so many internet friends..I don think so...
--------------------------------------- added after 58 minutes

Remember this ?
you're a top bloke, a champion really, thank you for being a rational and intelligent man..its nice to see a real gentleman here *lix*

Funny how you changed your tune cuz I disagreed with you, I've always been an opinionated person here...
By #485312 at 14,Nov,17 22:32
no l haven't changed, nor will l, l will continue to post pics here, but you have changed, l still stand behind everything lve said, the message is hellraisers, and she knows it, she's like clock work, same messages, same behaviour, same people to attack, and you, well l take that back, because youre not a gentleman.. you've proven that these last few days, see you really are turning into bella, find old material, copy, paste, rehash shit, twist it and spew it into the net in the hope that someone believes it.. *lix*
heres a site lm recommending to you all only registered users can see external links
By admin at 14,Nov,17 23:40 other posts of admin 
I don't think it's HR behind that account. Someone who'd been on the site before for sure and likes to stir shit. May be Boyd, he can copycat other members style pretty well. May be someone else from the collection of sociopaths who had been here over years. But unlikely it's HR.
By bella! at 15,Nov,17 03:58 other posts of bella! 
The TRUTH does not matter to her because she CHOOSES to believe what she wants. Apparently, this selective approach allows her to justify her abhorrent (yeah, that word works perfectly to describe her) attitude.

Her issue is with what another member has directed at her yet it's another opportunity to throw my name in the mix.

All I have to say about her is that she's straight up bat shit crazy!
By admin at 15,Nov,17 04:24 other posts of admin 
You are not winning any sympathy from me with these comments. If you truly think she's crazy, then right now you are mocking an ill person, which is disgusting.

Also, she has reasons to believe what she's saying. In past (not recently, may be a year ago or more) some unpleasant anonymous comments with similar style were left on lix's wall and the site resolved IP to HR's account.
By bella! at 15,Nov,17 05:33 other posts of bella! 
I'm not looking for any sympathy from you, there's only so many people/comments that I can post on since I am blacklisted by licksipsuckit.

She CHOSE to believe that HellRaiser13 was behind the message sent to Icudoiwill2 even after alexblue said "no way" and she either chooses not to believe you or she has not seen your post. She CHOSE to believe to believe that I conceptualized and formed a h@te group about her, it wasn't my doing.

There's no doubt in my mind that someone who CHOOSES to believe something, even when they are told "it cannot be", has some screws loose, aka bat shit kray-kray!

By #485312 at 15,Nov,17 07:37
l doubt that very much. the only sociopaths here are the ones that cant see past their own bullshit because theyre to busy blowing hot air out their arse all the time, you may doubt its her, but l still say it is, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out, its so transparent that even blind freddy can see it.. unlikely?? not at all, you can clearly see from the responses of the onsite sociopaths, they stick together because they only have each other to back themselves up..and they wallow in it like strippers in a mud bath... *lix*

By mr_blue at 15,Nov,17 02:04 other posts of mr_blue 
You really are ignorant to how you act aren't you?
I'm telling you what I see,so tough shit if you can't handle it...
And you change how you act towards me cuz I told the cold inescapable truth of how shallow and self absorbed you are...

By bella! at 14,Nov,17 00:40 other posts of bella! 
alexblue , licksipsuckit does not want to take any issues up with anyone. Her method of dealing with an issue is to blacklist the member and talk crap about them because in her head, what she thinks is the "truth".

By bella! at 13,Nov,17 08:13 other posts of bella! 
Seems like you've pushed her buttons. I get the impression that you might not be invited to join her "by invitation only" group.

By #562152 at 26,Nov,18 16:20
[deleted image]

i can imagine how you feel,,
--------------------------------------- added after 75 seconds

Too bad putting down people seems to be your greatest contribution to the site

By #543863 at 27,Dec,17 20:23
The walrus seems ghosts... even during the day

By bella! at 12,Nov,17 03:29 other posts of bella! 
Since I cannot respond to suckit, Icudoiwill2, I must respond to you. No way is that HellRaiser13. She would definitely not establish an account to badger you, Icudoiwill2, nor would she send a private message like that.

And to suckit, I might normally say, "stick a sock in it!", but since it is you popping off at the mouth, I will just say, "shut the heck up!"
By leopoldij at 12,Nov,17 08:57 other posts of leopoldij 
Just say "shut the fuck up".
By #543863 at 13,Nov,17 04:31
Eat ass Alison. Feeble minded window licker. You know this isn’t HR. Your nasty fish pie made my cock soft. I know your midget lover has a seeing eye dog. Only the blind would shag you. Your cunt looks like the butchers leavings.
By dgraff at 13,Nov,17 11:04 other posts of dgraff 
Omg this is great put a dick in your mouth suckit and shut up once
By #543863 at 15,Nov,17 01:53
When the blind Aussie goes to shag his walrus with its pimpled arse... I wonder if he wears one of those suits like they use on "Stranger Things".... the hazmat ones.

So when he enters his lovers massive cunt cave, he goes in with a Hazmat suit and o2 tank. Of course, there is the need to use a flamethrower to clear out all that nastiness. Her cunny looks just like the portal to the upside-. Gooey mess and all.

"Stranger Things" is such a great show and seems pertinent with the Blind Aussie and his pet Walrus.
By dgraff at 15,Nov,17 02:16 other posts of dgraff 
Walrus slime is the worst

By #487013 at 14,Nov,17 00:23
I haven’t even been on the fucking site you fucking ugly fat ass slob. Not that it’s anyone’s biz but I’ve been dealing with the death of a family member. And watch this disrespectful garbage disposal find a sure way to come at me for even mentioning it. I don’t have fake accounts and haven’t said or done shit. Get your goddamn facts straight before you accuse me of wrong doing. All I did was send a razor to the dumb ass and he knows why. I’ll say one last time if I attack I do it directly and will say what the fuck I think. Admins no freaking fan of mine but he’s no dumb fuck either, I’m sure if I had attacked I’d be gone by now. I could give a fuck less about you and what you think of me. You’re still miffed cuz I said you’re an ugly old fat slag that looks like you should have a catapult strapped to your back with a rider blowing a trumpet as you make your way into Gondor and adding that stupid lix to everything makes you look senile. Get the fuck over your self you attention seeking tub of lard. Not my fault you have nothing at all going for you other than showing that stretched out chewed up bubble gum gut online for attention from a bunch of fat old smelly fucks on the internet. Stay the fuck away from me and keep my name out of your stupid mouth. You can go shove a porcupine up that torn up trash bag you call a cunt , it’s the only thing that would probably get you off. And if I get deleted for voicing my opinion so be it, just hope Dev gets his money back for my membership.
By #460385 at 14,Nov,17 01:34
Don't let the kangaroo's groupies get to you.

By JustWill at 14,Nov,17 03:22 other posts of JustWill 
First, I am sorry for your loss. Nothing anyone can say will make the pain less, but you will be in my thoughts none the less.

Second, I get the impression from reading your post that you are not a big Walrus fan. Not sure why I think that--it's just my Coyote-Sense tingling.

Third, I'm not sure a single porcupine would adequately fill that particular gash but, even if it did, why would you wish such a horror on a poor defenseless woodland critter? That's just mean!
By #543863 at 14,Nov,17 04:18

By 2nice at 14,Nov,17 06:09 other posts of 2nice 
Holy drama, Batman.
By JustWill at 14,Nov,17 16:00 other posts of JustWill 
I am NOT Batman. Batman is a wuss. I am Rocket Raccoon, dammit!
By 2nice at 27,Nov,17 19:08 other posts of 2nice 
Batman is NOT a wuss, Will.
By JustWill at 27,Nov,17 19:44 other posts of JustWill 
Compared to Rocket, Batman is a TOTAL wuss!
By 2nice at 02,Jan,18 22:00 other posts of 2nice 
Out the door to see Justice League in a few minutes.
By JustWill at 03,Jan,18 17:45 other posts of JustWill 
Okay...but that's two and a half hours of your life that you will never get back.

By #487013 at 14,Nov,17 14:09
No I’m not a fan of the hatchet faced sea cow and her shitty posts and pics all over the site like a bad Seinfeld episode filled with geico commercials. Substitute the porcupine for a cactus then. Fucking bitch looks like a blob fish.

By leopoldij at 21,Jul,18 11:10 other posts of leopoldij 
what happened to you?

By leopoldij at 21,Jul,18 11:11 other posts of leopoldij 
Hello
--------------------------------------- added after 3061 hours

hello

By #546082 at 22,Dec,17 05:34
Wow, fun read. I see this place hasn't changed.
By #543863 at 27,Dec,17 20:24

By JustWill at 13,Nov,17 16:25 other posts of JustWill 
See,Alex? I told you that she was a crazy person!
By bella! at 13,Nov,17 18:26 other posts of bella! 
Did you read all of her stupidity? Unbelievable is all comes to mind.

So, Icudoiwill2 posts a copy of a message he receives and because of the "wonderful grasp of the English language", the all knowing, points her judgmental finger at the wrong person.

She's definitely not as smart as she gives herself credit for being. YOU TOTALLY MISSED THE TARGET ON THIS ONE, SUCKIT!
By dgraff at 14,Nov,17 09:44 other posts of dgraff 
She's a fucking mess I knew it from the first day she showed up here that she was nothing but trouble I can only imagine what kind of nurse she was she reminds me of the nurse on that Steven king movie that hobbles the writer
--------------------------------------- added after 76 minutes

I think lixsipsucket should publicly apologize to he'll raiser for accusing her wrongly but we all know that will never happen
By #487013 at 14,Nov,17 14:11
She was never a nurse, too fucking stupid, more like an orderly. That doesn’t require as much education. We all know she has the depth of a poem written on the bathroom wall of a Wafflehouse.
By #543863 at 15,Nov,17 05:48
Bed pan washer? Like that other donkey from Tasmania

By #543863 at 15,Nov,17 05:50
@ walrus cunt- if you were a nurse.. Please tell us if you advocate the use of calcium in cardiac arrest? And if so, why?

By #460385 at 13,Nov,17 21:59
Anyone know this member Skully_88? Guy blaclisted us and talked a whole bunch of shit for his reason "why". Never even seen or heard from this guy ever. Must be one of the kangaroo's groupies.
By bella! at 13,Nov,17 23:00 other posts of bella! 
Are you just catching up with those that have blacklisted you, cuz skully_68 has not been online in more than 30 days.
By #460385 at 14,Nov,17 01:29
Yeap, just noticed it today. Just shows you how much we give a shit about it. Lol

By #482237 at 04,Nov,17 14:59
I, like most of us, get pics of cock all the time,,,I'm not complaining about that,,,after all,,that's one of the reasons why i'm here. My peeve is that the hand that's holding it has nails that have never been cleaned in a decade. Under nail crud shows up well,,,and i can't get very excited about those fingers doing things to me that i'd go crazy for. Anyway,,,just saying,,,,,,
By phart at 05,Nov,17 12:01 other posts of phart 
It is normal for us men to get grease and dirt under our nails.But a cheap pocket knife and a couple minutes that problem can be solved. No excuse for taking a picture of your hootus and having grease under your nails.
I think it was a few years ago there was a famous internet thread about a fellow that got truck bed liner on his hootus and ask how to remove it. There was 100's of thread responses that amounted to, "wear it off"!
By #482237 at 05,Nov,17 12:58
Well, wear it out wanking. I pride myself for being very anal (sic) about my personal hygiene. My lovers deserve no less. Even if during sex we get down and dirty. It's a chat room so I'm not going to complain to this individual, but, CUM ON!!

By leopoldij at 11,Nov,17 20:36 other posts of leopoldij 
I've seen that. terrible

By #485312 at 02,Nov,17 02:36
how fast was that to get the Halloween merchandise on sale while putting out the xmas decorations, we just got over one and theyre pouring the next holiday and seasonal stuff out.. what do you buy kids these days anyway? nothing you give them ever is appreciated unless its an phone or tablet with wifi.. kids have grown out of toys and get way too much the rest of the year, seems they open gifts and throw them aside, l stopped giving all the kids gifts a few years ago when my niece bought her 4 yo an Ipod, and it got smashed the same day, l couldn't believe they'd give such a young girl a gift like that... and it even it wasn't appreciated... ld like a good root, a nice feed and time with my bloke ... that's the best gift of all for me *lix*
By veryshyguy at 04,Nov,17 00:56 other posts of veryshyguy 
I quit giving gifts years ago. I started giving cash. A lot of folks thinks that is so impersonal but the person getting the cash can get whatever they want. Then they will never be disappointed.

I think you are right about the toys, most kids now just want the latest and greatest electronic device, like the new iPhone X at a whopping cost of $1,000 (US)!

Life goes on...

By leopoldij at 04,Nov,17 07:54 other posts of leopoldij 
There's something fundamentally wrong with a society that is flooded with all kinds of material junk and in which even 4 year old k.i.ds learn how to consume.

By the way, What's a "good root"?
By #485312 at 04,Nov,17 12:09
lol, a root in Australia is a fuck Leo, and l got all three last year for xmas, *lix*
By leopoldij at 04,Nov,17 14:37 other posts of leopoldij 
How should I have known that?

By #482237 at 04,Nov,17 14:53
By leopoldij at 04,Nov,17 15:09 other posts of leopoldij 
I mean, please don't blame me. Did YOU know?

The tragic thing is that lix hadn't taught me this before I went to OZ so I may have missed golden opportunities. What if a girl had asked for a Root? Come to think of it, I may have been asked for a root and refused as I thought I had no roots on me.

Lix is cruel!
By #482237 at 04,Nov,17 16:34

By #536760 at 05,Nov,17 01:51

By #485312 at 05,Nov,17 08:23
MMMWWAAAHHH , lol, yeah theres a common joke in Australia, when they call a bloke a wombat, because he eats roots and leaves *lix*
By phart at 05,Nov,17 12:03 other posts of phart 
There was Christmas trees in the local walmart late September!
Kids are so spoiled nowadays with stuff a simple toy that requires any level of imagination is cast aside like used toilet paper.

By #485312 at 25,Oct,17 21:10
R.I.P TO THE LEGENDARY FATS DOMINO, one of rock and rolls founders and an exceptional musician ... he contributed so much for so long to music and the music industry will sadly miss him, as will many of his fans *lix*
By leopoldij at 25,Oct,17 22:16 other posts of leopoldij 
I know. I read that earlier... Sad...
By #485312 at 26,Oct,17 00:14
yeah, losing so many greats lately, l grew up on this kind of music, some of mums favourite records, *lix*

By #485312 at 18,Oct,17 00:05
the world has always been an unfair place to live, and the recent outing of Harvey Weinstein is just example of how women have had the raw end of the stick, while trying to get a job to support their families, this kind of stuff isn't only entrenched in Hollywood, its a common thing in all walks of life .. why should women have to fuck their way into any job, then be paid less, and given the bottom end work that is too tedious or boring for the blokes? why is this so accepted and why is this still in practice even when its common knowledge to all involved?? *lix*
By #482237 at 18,Oct,17 15:22
By leopoldij at 18,Oct,17 23:17 other posts of leopoldij 
Because the women, or whoever is at the harassing end, do not feel secure to report the harassment. They are often dismissed.
By #485312 at 20,Oct,17 01:05
usually being women, yes they are afraid of either losing their job or their position, its not they feel insecure usually, its just the fact of the situation, and some times are told if they mention or report it, they know the consequences, which is usually detrimental to their situation..
Now its opening a whole new can of worms, Harvey isn't the only one and even in lesser jobs its still common practice. lm sure many in Hollywood will be cringing and waiting for the fall out, but as usual, lm sure this one man will take the brunt of it and for the most part, the others will get off scott free for their actions and it will continue, we'll just see less and less women on films as its already the case, you only have to watch a movie and count the amount of men hired to the women and see the stark difference ... the percentages of men to women are a least 10 to 1 if not more *lix*

By kebmo at 08,Oct,17 20:35 other posts of kebmo 
Happy Thanksgiving my fellow Canadians!! I'm having dinner with 15 family members, 13 of whom call me Uncle! The other two call me son. ❤️❤️❤️
By Ravioli_Max at 17,Oct,17 08:42 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
How was the stuffing and stuff?
FOOOOD!
By kebmo at 19,Oct,17 00:06 other posts of kebmo 
The food was delicious!! However, even if we had Kraft Dinner, the family would have made it a great meal.
By Ravioli_Max at 19,Oct,17 13:22 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
I'm so glad to hear that.

By #536760 at 23,Sep,17 02:24
How come "you're a peach" is a complement but "you're bananas" is an insult? Why are we allowing fruit discrimination to tear society apart????
By #485312 at 23,Sep,17 09:07
yeah like being a pumpkin is ok, but being a spud isn't so pleasing *lix*
By #502711 at 26,Sep,17 06:13
Yeah like being a mad cunt is a good thing, but being a shit cunt is a bad thing.
By #536760 at 26,Sep,17 08:02
That might just be an Aussie thing. like if someone says (Hey cunt) its friendley-ish. But (listen mate) is agression. Bi jingoes Elsa, fair dinkum, that dingo pinch,d all me piss. up ya,s. (thats sad i imatate an aussie real bad)
By leopoldij at 26,Sep,17 17:01 other posts of leopoldij 
Stop using bad language.
The Obersturmbannfьhrer may be listening.

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 2055 hours

Where is he?
By #536760 at 26,Sep,17 22:34

By #485312 at 27,Sep,17 09:14
The Obersturmbannfьhrer spends far too much time worrying about stuff that doesn't have anything to do with them, but seems to think its their business to let everyone know what they think, maybe we should chip in for a gas chamber and some bottles of gas for them to go and play with.. *lix*
By leopoldij at 27,Sep,17 16:31 other posts of leopoldij 
She? To me he looks like a man!
By #485312 at 27,Sep,17 22:34
l said 'they' leo, l never mentioned any sex, l was very gender neutral in my comment, but l know what youre thinking and it was the same as me lm sure *lix*
By leopoldij at 27,Sep,17 22:59 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh ok. My bad. I thought you implied that the guy in the pic is feminine. He's very macho, can't you see? He prefers to kill and cause chaos. He's a senior assault officer. Watch out! Lol lol
By #485312 at 28,Sep,17 02:40
yeah he is a very macho looking guy, has that 'evil eye' look about him, l bet he was the one on the control valve .. Control always won against Kaos... just ask agent 86 .. l'll let you be the Chief *Lix*
By leopoldij at 28,Sep,17 12:30 other posts of leopoldij 
No, thanks, I can't do much. We all live in fear. Every time I say the word "cunt" or "fuck" I feel bad here. But I can't stop it. You see, even the girls I fuck want me to tell this to them. "What are you gonna do to me?" they ask. And I must reply "I'm gonna fuck you baby". If I don't, I don't get to fuck.

By leopoldij at 28,Sep,17 12:42 other posts of leopoldij 
Another one of these nice people (man or woman, it does not matter):

By #502711 at 08,Oct,17 11:13
Did you just assume that person's gender?
By leopoldij at 08,Oct,17 14:21 other posts of leopoldij 
Nah, I don't was know its gender. It could be anything. It could be a woman pretending to be a man or a man pretending to be a woman or.. there are sizes of other variations.

By #525562 at 01,Oct,17 03:19
very interesting,

By leopoldij at 03,Oct,17 15:32 other posts of leopoldij 
only registered users can see external links is watching us

By #525562 at 01,Oct,17 03:17
Please explain this joke to me,I have big ears but this one is sailing past me.
By leopoldij at 01,Oct,17 09:39 other posts of leopoldij 
What joke are you referring to? There's no joke on this thread.
By #525562 at 01,Oct,17 20:38
Ok,then I wonder what the posted pic of a WW2 German officer is meant to imply? I thought this was a joke about someone who felt they had authoritarian rule,I seem to be wrong.
By leopoldij at 02,Oct,17 00:38 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes, the Obersturmbannfьhrer. Don't joke. Don't laugh. The Obersturmbannfьhrer is watching.
By #536760 at 02,Oct,17 08:24
DON,T WAKE IT. I,M YELLING BECAUSE I,M IN LEO,S SEX DUNGEN. Help.....
By leopoldij at 03,Oct,17 06:06 other posts of leopoldij 
The Obersturmbannfьhrer changed dress and look and is gonna come fuck you. You're gonna be begging for your life.
By #23212 at 03,Oct,17 07:26
Aber Sie ist eine Fьhrerin.
By #536760 at 03,Oct,17 07:35
Interessiere dich nicht Kannst du essen? und Zahnseide
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

And yes thats right. I speak any language you like.
I know 467 and may add 2 or 3 tommorow.
By #23212 at 03,Oct,17 07:52
"you are not interested Can you eat? and dental floss"

Hmmm, yes you do seem to speak well.
By leopoldij at 03,Oct,17 15:32 other posts of leopoldij 
He should focus in English. Once he masters this language he can proceed to the next one. I think the first 2000 years will be a bit difficult for him but after that everything should be in place.
By #485312 at 05,Oct,17 07:44
yeah lm still in awe at the people here that don't 'get it', when theyre besties are the ones that throw insults like confetti *lix*

By leopoldij at 03,Oct,17 08:29 other posts of leopoldij 
I understand now. So many languages have affected the way you speak/write English and can't anymore remember English well.

But what's your native tongue, really?

By leopoldij at 03,Oct,17 08:26 other posts of leopoldij 
Could be... Who knows? The Obersturmbannfьhrer/Obersturmbannfьhrerin is like the devil. He/she/it can assume Abby any gender and is gonna fuck and punish and torture anyone who behaves immorally.
Ethik und Ordnung ьber alles!
By #23212 at 04,Oct,17 06:05
Nah, more like Brazil--'Order and Progress'.
By leopoldij at 14,Oct,17 16:26 other posts of leopoldij 
That's right!

By #502711 at 08,Oct,17 11:22
I thought the Obersturmbannfьhrer looked more like this only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij at 08,Oct,17 14:24 other posts of leopoldij 
That's possible. Quite likely. Let's keep contemplating about it. Let's keep posting pics until we hit the perfect Obersturmbannfьhrer.

By #536760 at 08,Oct,17 20:07

By #525562 at 05,Oct,17 02:51
Ok.... "Senior Storm Unit Leader",who have you given this name to and I hope it isn't as petty as a member that would disagree with you because that behavior has been beaten to death here.I will say this that your man in the photo probably had very strong and well used biceps and triceps.

By #525562 at 09,Oct,17 02:51
If I may,is his puffy left eye from a shard on Kristallnacht or maybe from the joy in his heart from a job well done.

By #485312 at 09,Oct,17 04:11
THE MOST FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH WORD is shit!!
that's right, shit!! you can smoke shit, get shit faced, buy shit, sell shit, lose shit, some people know thier shit, and some have shit for brains, there's lucky shits, dumb shits and crazy shit. There's a bull shit, horse shit, chicken shit, deep shit, the wrong shit, the right shit and not enough shit. Weird shit, scary shit, up shit creek, without a paddle and sometimes every thing you touch turns to shit. You can pass this shit along if you give a shit or not if you don't give a shit. Hope you have a shit free day, but remember.... SHIT HAPPENS !!! *LIX*
By leopoldij at 09,Oct,17 08:51 other posts of leopoldij 
No shit!
By #536760 at 09,Oct,17 09:15
Shit that was good.
By #485312 at 09,Oct,17 10:08
exceptional shit ld say *lix*
By Dev01 at 09,Oct,17 17:14 other posts of Dev01 
By #536760 at 09,Oct,17 20:23

By leopoldij at 09,Oct,17 19:40 other posts of leopoldij 
Shit. Scheisse. Skit. Merde. Σκατά. Mierda. Merda. Kotoran. うんこ.

By leopoldij at 09,Oct,17 20:59 other posts of leopoldij 
And that's the kind of shit I was up to to today... [deleted image] [deleted image]

By leopoldij at 09,Oct,17 19:43 other posts of leopoldij 
Did you know that SHIT is a surname too?

It's the
5,476th most common
surname in the world
By #485312 at 10,Oct,17 07:28
l guess its better than having Cunt as a surname *lix*
By leopoldij at 10,Oct,17 13:25 other posts of leopoldij 
Not sure about that. Many people like cunts. I don't know anyone who likes shit.

By leopoldij at 10,Oct,17 13:27 other posts of leopoldij 
Ruth Cunt: she was from Texas.
By bella! at 10,Oct,17 13:46 other posts of bella! 
Yes, records you posted reflect Ruth CUNT at the top of the page, crossing the border from Mexico into the U.S.. Study the page, look a little closer, the majority of the CUNT's are in or from Australia. Just sayin'.
By leopoldij at 10,Oct,17 14:38 other posts of leopoldij 
You mean that the majority of CUNTs are from Australia? Did you find another link for that? Of course, this probably traces back to Britain. Do you know if there are more SHITs than CUNTs?
By #536760 at 10,Oct,17 20:55
Suffer Leo. We got more cunts than you.

By #485312 at 11,Oct,17 10:45
more cunts than you can poke a dick at, even the ones that you wouldn't poke with someone elses dick *lix*
By leopoldij at 11,Oct,17 15:14 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't know if you saw it, but it was bella who found out that many of the "cunt" surnames are from Australia.
By #536760 at 11,Oct,17 19:10
Want to by a cunt? $2 plus postage and handling

By #485312 at 11,Oct,17 20:32
she'd be researching her ancestors, it would want to know why everyone calls her a cunt all the time *lix*

By leopoldij at 11,Oct,17 10:11 other posts of leopoldij 
Australian woman saves 'toddler-like' shark from pool!

By #485312 at 28,Sep,17 04:05
RIP Hugh Hefner, the legendary Playboy founder has had his final Bunny Hop... he was one in a million and changed the world in the sexiest way of all.
BY SPREADING SEXY ALL OVER THE WORLD *LIX*
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

Some of Hughs Quotes *Lix*

Life is too short to be living somebody else's dream.

The major civilizing **** in the world is not religion, it is sex.

In my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined a sweeter life.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

**** F0rce
By leopoldij at 28,Sep,17 12:32 other posts of leopoldij 
"The major civilizing F0rce in the world is not religion, it is sex."

This will remain in the Annals of Famous Quotes.
You're right to the point.

By Ravioli_Max at 01,Oct,17 06:02 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
And laid to rest next to Marilyn Monroe.
By #485312 at 04,Oct,17 23:28
yeah maybe he thought he wouldn't be remembered, apparently he bought that plot many years ago, he's definitely left a mark on the world, and many wet patches too *lix*

By andrew999999999 at 03,Oct,17 22:33 other posts of andrew999999999 
Here's a random message I received, with no prior contact with the member who sent it.

hey lad.......iv e buttered me cock enough to slip it into one of my favourite fruits....a lemon,now im buzzzin,got me bollocks so tight i sqeak..

By #485312 at 27,Sep,17 01:30
Happy Birthday the One and Only MEATLOAF, he's turning 70

*Lix*
By Ravioli_Max at 01,Oct,17 06:04 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Yes, I remember you saying you have a bit of a crush on him.

:-)
By #485312 at 03,Oct,17 01:28
l still do love his work, he's got some great ballads, and we love his music in Australia. *Lix*

By #485312 at 24,Sep,17 12:34
here in Australia, we're having a plebiscite on whether we should allow same sex marriages, its been such a lot of crap, the government hasn't had the balls to make the decision and has wasted so much money and time on this, that's its now become a joke, while theyre fighting like a pack of bitches over this matter, not much else in parliament is getting done, and when its over, theres nothing to say that government will turn it down anyway what ever the out come of this mail vote... there have been stolen ballet papers, dumped papers, votes wont be counted if they put glitter in the envelope.. really???? is this all called for and now lm wondering why l should even bother to vote... l was always for gay, homosexual, trans and any other in between sexual, to have the rights that straight people have.. but now lm wondering why they would even want to be married.. when l hear of gays not wanting it, some wanting it, some abusing it and marrying multiple partners... and all for the sake of a religious joining of couples, that l don't even believe in... l had a civil ceremony when l got married and l found that to even be a bit of a farce after doing it, as it was still like any other religious celebration.. even without 'god' being invited... *lix*
By Ravioli_Max at 01,Oct,17 05:58 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Well, I'd say here, one of the big reasons legal marriage is so desired is to obtain health insurance. Many, if not all jobs in the United States government, fix you up with health insurance which will also carry your spouse onto it. If there are any government jobs that do not include setting-up their employees with health insurance, I don't know which ones those are...is it the same in Australia? So anyway, to answer your question I believe one of the reasons they'd like to legally marry is so they can get health insurance if their partner already has it and it applies to spouses, be it from a government job or another job or insurance plan which allows family to be added on.

By #485312 at 26,Sep,17 05:18
THE FUCK POLL!! for when youre having one of those days /polls/648.html *lix*
By leopoldij at 26,Sep,17 17:10 other posts of leopoldij 
Brilliant!

By #485312 at 23,Sep,17 04:54
What are a few of your favourite outdoor activities?? with or without clothes.. preferably naked activities, is anyone a member of a nudist club where everything is done naked?? *lix*

By admin at 23,Sep,17 02:36 other posts of admin 
Just FYI - you can use shortlinkers to avoid link corruption. Even without censoring links with spaces in the path often get corrupted. Typical shortlinker is only registered users can see external links

It's quite self-explanatory there.

By #502711 at 19,Sep,17 09:16
Watched a documentary on this the other day.

16 True Stories of People Who Actually Tried to Become ****: only registered users can see external links
By #485312 at 19,Sep,17 13:19
people who tried to become Aminals *lix*
By #502711 at 20,Sep,17 05:35
I don't think the link works because even the word **** is censored in the link.
By #485312 at 20,Sep,17 07:07
no it didn't, you just get to the site, that's why l wrote aminal so people would know what to look for baby *lix*

By #525562 at 22,Sep,17 00:41
Please specify,male **** or female ****,
--------------------------------------- added after 69 seconds

male an.imals or female anim.als

By leopoldij at 20,Sep,17 17:21 other posts of leopoldij 
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Indeed. The link doesn't work because this site censors words. Let me find a Solution.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

let's see... only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Ok this works. Click on the last link. You get to a Google page. Then click on the first link.

Thanks auussieman for the interesting article that shows how unfathomable the human psyche is
By #485312 at 21,Sep,17 09:11
he finds some really random and weird stuff, he seeks out historic things and things that are left field... *Lix*
By leopoldij at 21,Sep,17 13:36 other posts of leopoldij 
He's a seeker. He's got potential. He expresses himself well too. He seems to have brains not just a pretty face/cock/ass/muscles
By #485312 at 22,Sep,17 11:25
yeah, he's more intelligent then he gives himself credit for.. he loves ancient history and reading obscure stuff.. my weekends with him are always interesting.. he loves Vikings and warriors, wars and battles, gods and mythology.. l never studied history at school so l have very few memories of this kind of stuff.. l wish l could concentrate more and read more to learn more stuff like he does *lix*
By leopoldij at 22,Sep,17 20:48 other posts of leopoldij 
You can watch some videos on YouTube...
By #485312 at 22,Sep,17 23:50
he watches lots of stuff from youtube, and other video hosting sites, movie sites, doco's and the like.. he doesn't watch television, he choses what he wants to watch *lix*
By leopoldij at 23,Sep,17 00:54 other posts of leopoldij 
I do the same...

By #485312 at 14,Sep,17 02:21
looking at the last question of the day answers, of who has had an orgasm in a church or mosque, l found it funny that so many have answered yes, lm pretty certain no has ever blown in a mosque, and as for coming in a church, l find that pretty hard to do, lm pretty full on sexually, l'll fuck anywhere, but lve never had the opportunity to come in a church, lve fucked in a cemetery, because dead people cant see you fucking, but ld find it pretty hard to believe so many here have fucked or wanked in a church, ld love to hear the stories of their sexual performance in a holy building.. or like they say, if you have no pictures, it didn't happen... what do you all think ??? do you think its possible to blow in a church??? how would this be possible when churches are locked when not in use.. did they wank during a christening??? or a wedding??? or a funeral??? or are they cleaners??? *lix*
By #536760 at 14,Sep,17 03:50
I think you’re wrong. I like to believe the dead are watching and saying thank you for the entertainment. Because it’s fucking boring here. Everyone else who comes here is sad and miserable, have a beer for me.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Took me a wile just go it.

By #502711 at 14,Sep,17 05:41
I know a few people have blown in a mosque. They usually wear strap ons.
By #485312 at 14,Sep,17 08:33
hahaha, bluey and his mates, bluey ballzoff *lix*

By leopoldij at 14,Sep,17 12:54 other posts of leopoldij 
You're funny. Not the kind of blow that lix gives you. And you know why?
--------------------------------------- added after 62 seconds

Because lix blowjobs look more powerful than an atomic bomb.
By #485312 at 20,Sep,17 03:17
he got the best blow job of his life last weekend... lm pleased l still have great pleasures left in me, he got to look at the stars and see fireworks all at the same time.. *lix*
By leopoldij at 20,Sep,17 04:45 other posts of leopoldij 
That's why I suspected and that's what I said, didn't I?

By #502711 at 20,Sep,17 05:33
Fuck yeah, i'm still fantasizing about it!

By leopoldij at 14,Sep,17 12:56 other posts of leopoldij 
You got to realize that not all churches are locked. Depends on the country.

By leopoldij at 14,Sep,17 22:19 other posts of leopoldij 
Actually, I just remembered that I used to fuck Ann in a prayer/spiritual room. I used to work for an organization that had such a thing. I couldn't go to get place because she was married. I couldn't go to my place because of my girlfriend, so i would take her to work at night. First, I fucked her in a lab, but that was not very comfortable. Then in a meeting room on a long table. Then I had the bright idea to use the prayer room. It was very comfortable. It had nice carpet and a variety of cushions used for some kind of meditation I guess. It was fun fucking there. I don't work for that organization any more so I resort to other methods.

This is the closest to a fucking in a temple I've ever done. Does it count?
By #502711 at 15,Sep,17 03:49
Cool story bro
By leopoldij at 16,Sep,17 06:40 other posts of leopoldij 
Thanks. It's true though. I had great time in there even though that Zeus was watching.
By #536760 at 16,Sep,17 07:46
He the one with lightning bolts?
By leopoldij at 16,Sep,17 08:49 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't know. He's a god. Ask those who follow his religion. Or ask someone of a different religion. He may know what an opposing god looks line.
By #536760 at 17,Sep,17 03:26
I found someone of a different religion. (He) said he did,nt know who Zeus was. but any god that disergreed with beating one of your wife,s,cameal,s or chickens with a stick or AK47. Was no god of his. Then he screemed Alar Akbar and went "POOF".. and just evaperated in a red mist.
Thats the third time this week...????
By leopoldij at 17,Sep,17 08:53 other posts of leopoldij 
You have very vivid dreams.

By leopoldij at 17,Sep,17 22:15 other posts of leopoldij 
In posting Random Bullshit, how random should it be and how much bullshit?
By #536760 at 18,Sep,17 08:15
Go extreem .
So you win.
By leopoldij at 18,Sep,17 14:19 other posts of leopoldij 
But what if I post something that is not approved by the Obersturmbannfьhrer? Isn't it dangerous?
By *kmadeau* at 18,Sep,17 18:06 other posts of *kmadeau* 
then you gonna get
By leopoldij at 18,Sep,17 18:56 other posts of leopoldij 
The Obersturmbannfьhrer doesn't do this. The Obersturmbannfьhrer punishes you with the Obersturmbannfьhrer's methods. Stay away from it because the Obersturmbannfьhrer is gonna get after you too. Unless you are one of the Obersturmbannfьhrer's aides and I don't know that.
By #485312 at 19,Sep,17 02:33
bullshit is bullshit, the more shitty the better l thought *lix*

By leopoldij at 10,Sep,17 17:26 other posts of leopoldij 
I walked out of a public bathroom today with my cock semi exposed. It wasn't hard but it was exciting.
By #485312 at 11,Sep,17 14:03
lol, did you leave your fly undone, or did you pull it out and let it flop about?? youre getting more daring leo. you'll end up like old matey in the priest outfit lol, getting gamer as you get older *lix*
By leopoldij at 11,Sep,17 16:23 other posts of leopoldij 
I simply didn't bother to cover it as I was exiting. I left it exposed for a few minutes. It was soft but as soon as the thought of being caught by a hot babe entered my mind, it got hard. I didn't get caught and I didn't want to (unless I was relatively sure that I wouldn't be reported) so I zipped it and continued my way towards the car park where my girl was waiting for me.

(I did get a handjob in the car a bit later....)
--------------------------------------- added after 57 minutes

But today I'm still horny and must think whom to fuck.
By #485312 at 13,Sep,17 03:27
yeah it is a thrill to be naughty in public, l love pulling my dress up in public to aussieman a flash, l did it once in the Dan Murphys, thinking l had my back to the cameras, but when l looked up, there was another bunch in front of me, so l guess that didn't go unnoticed lol, *lix*
By leopoldij at 13,Sep,17 17:47 other posts of leopoldij 
Funny

By #460385 at 11,Sep,17 18:34
Hope there wasn't any little boys in there.
By bella! at 11,Sep,17 20:02 other posts of bella! 
What's the difference if there were young boys in the restroom or boy's and girls on the street going to or from school, shopping or just playing on the street? Clearly, some folks don't give a crap where they're at when they want fuck or if they just want to expose themselves because that's what they want to do.
By leopoldij at 11,Sep,17 21:02 other posts of leopoldij 
Hello.
By bella! at 11,Sep,17 22:14 other posts of bella! 
Hello. I stand behind what I said. The world is full of sickos and you are one of them.
By leopoldij at 11,Sep,17 22:20 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes

By #511804 at 13,Sep,17 09:58
Males seeing males nude in bathrooms and locker rooms was never a problem when I was growing up. That has all changed to the new days of modesty

By Andthisisme at 11,Sep,17 20:40 other posts of Andthisisme 
Presumably the whole point of doing this is to be seen by someone.otherwise why do it. When noticed it would almost certainly be by someone who is out and about doing their business and really does not want to be confronted by your dick.

I really do try not to judge but this is really strange and disturbing behaviour.
By leopoldij at 11,Sep,17 21:56 other posts of leopoldij 
I agree with you.
By #536760 at 13,Sep,17 05:20
I don't . Please give us 1 logical, rational reason why we should NOT be able to walk around naked.? Look at the sexual crime rate of religious society's compared to nonreligious. Traditional religion fuck,t with us, and we fuck,t society up. Wile your googling look at the crime rate for the Vatican compared to other country's ? Just my 2cents.
By Andthisisme at 13,Sep,17 13:07 other posts of Andthisisme 
If the society that you live in is one that accepts and maybe even encourages nudity that is great. Walking out of a bathroom with your, albeit flaccid, penis visible for possibly **** to see in a society where that is not the norm, and indeed that behavior is seen as disturbing is just wrong.
I assume from your response that you would be happy for your chidren or grandchildren walking through a shopping mall or wherever to be suddenly confronted by a guys penis dangling in or out of his pants.
By #536760 at 14,Sep,17 00:05
If you tell me why you would be so hurt by it. I'll tell you why your such a fool.
By Andthisisme at 14,Sep,17 11:00 other posts of Andthisisme 
I am sorry, but if you can't see why exposing your genitals to young c41ldren in a clothed environment is wrong, then there is nothing that I can say that will convince you that it is wrong. If this is in an environment where nudity is expected and accepted I have no problem at all. This is of course just my opinion but I am not sure how you would explain yourself to the police should a parent report you.

That there is too much graphic **** on mainstream media i would not dispute but this is a red herring in the exposure of genitals issue.

By leopoldij at 13,Sep,17 22:48 other posts of leopoldij 
Indeed. Being indoctrinated by religion or nationalism is much more harmful than looking at nudity. E.g. 40% of Americans have their brains fucked (they believe the earth is 6000 years old, this damage is irreversible).
By #536760 at 14,Sep,17 00:01
Indeed again. You turn the TV on at anytime of day, you'll find a movie with shooting,stabbing,killing, you name it. But my god to show an erection, vagina, or two people showing love and affection for each other ? What would Jesus say ? Probably use a brain cell you stupid dumb fucks. Or similar. That's 4cents...
By #460385 at 14,Sep,17 02:08
Jesus is dead. If he ever existed. So I'm sure he would be saying you dumb fucks really believe in me.
By #536760 at 14,Sep,17 03:43
He would be saying i did,nt write shit..... Thoughs propergander fucks did.... It worked there still colecting money each sunday. (money is the route of all evil, please contribute to the money tray.) Please contribute to the icudoiwill2 fund, i will diliver you from evil..

By #502711 at 13,Sep,17 09:36
Fit bod or Dad bod?

By #485312 at 21,Aug,17 04:44
who here is in the mile high club??? lve never been on a plane with anyone to fuck, but ld like to know if its a good thrill or not.. who did you fuck and where was the flight going at the time if you can remember... *lix*
By #435701 at 21,Aug,17 18:05
Mile high club on an airliner is just ****'s play! A true 'mile high' member is flying the airplane! MANY time member looking over the shoulder of the girl sitting in my lap.
--------------------------------------- added after 45 seconds

So sick and tired of this censorship!...C H I L D'S
By #485312 at 22,Aug,17 00:50
lve never been with a pilot, that would be the ultimate Mile High Clubster, fucking a pilot while in the cockpit, but now with all the added security around airliners, that would be very hard ... l wonder if anyone has fucked in a flight simulator ??? *lix*
By #535670 at 23,Aug,17 01:36
don't you mean fuck simulator

By #502711 at 24,Aug,17 06:13
We should have fucked in that helicopter simulator at the military history place that day
By #485312 at 24,Aug,17 06:21
that's like a simulated simulator of an air craft.. or we could simulate having sex in a simulator maybe *lix*
By #502711 at 25,Aug,17 08:36
I was thinking more of simulating simulated sex in a sex simulator.

By leopoldij at 27,Aug,17 23:30 other posts of leopoldij 
I've been in the army and did use a flight simulator. No women around though.
By #485312 at 29,Aug,17 08:41
did you have a wank? that would be simulated sex.. *lix*
By leopoldij at 29,Aug,17 16:12 other posts of leopoldij 
Nope. Not at the flight simulator. No point...
By #485312 at 08,Sep,17 08:00
heres a simulated simulator with my arse in it *lix*
By leopoldij at 08,Sep,17 09:20 other posts of leopoldij 
Looks great!
Hey, did you notice the two boobs on the lower left side on the plane? Did you draw those too???
By #485312 at 08,Sep,17 09:23
no, they were there, theyre painted on, ports for the altimeter is says. l forgot l had those pics *lix*
By leopoldij at 08,Sep,17 11:40 other posts of leopoldij 
They're good ones.
Your posting them keeps annoying some people.
Perhaps it's your fault and mine. We tend to think this is a sex site.
But, maybe, it's a forum for solving the world's problems.
By #485312 at 08,Sep,17 13:01
lol, yeah right, l was also under the impression it was a sex site.. maybe we should start a 'secre+' group and preach to each other how much more wonderful we are than everyone else.. hahahaha ... nah, ld just rather take my clothes off and be crazy sex maniac *Lix*
By leopoldij at 08,Sep,17 23:01 other posts of leopoldij 
Look, let me remind you because you don't get it! This is a sex site. Hint: it's called show your cunt/ show your dick. So better keep doing that. I certainly will. And show it off. Forget **** clubs etc.

By leopoldij at 29,Aug,17 16:13 other posts of leopoldij 
But, yeah, that's funny.

By leopoldij at 27,Aug,17 23:29 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't find sex on an airplane in any way interesting. I prefer my feet on solid ground.

Yes, I've been on flights with women I could have had sex with, but i wouldn't do it during the flight.

On the other hand, I have met girls on the place that I later fucked. Airplanes and airports are great to meet women. On my flight back from Australia, I managed to get the phone number and email of one of the flight attendants. I'm gonna meet her sometime in autumn. I have had sex with flight attendants before, on the ground, e.g. during stopover, in a hotel, but never in the plane. I prefer to prepare the ground for the ground while flying.
By #502711 at 29,Aug,17 11:07
I'm on a mission to fuck in as many places as possible. Fucking on a plane is on that list.
By leopoldij at 29,Aug,17 16:14 other posts of leopoldij 
oh I see... in that case...
I hope, however, you avoid certain places, e.g., sacred ones.
By #485312 at 29,Aug,17 22:29
like cemeteries ??? lol, *lix*
By leopoldij at 30,Aug,17 01:25 other posts of leopoldij 
He's a man on a mission. Let him answer!
By #536760 at 30,Aug,17 04:09
He carn,t . He,s on a mission.
By #485312 at 31,Aug,17 12:37
yes. hes on a mission to poke holes in me all weekend, and we started early on this one *lix*
By #536760 at 03,Sep,17 02:55
You got new holes ?

By #502711 at 03,Sep,17 03:50
Was busy poking holes in Lix. But nowhere is off limits
By #485312 at 05,Sep,17 20:55
[deleted image]
heres a hole that got filled long ago.. *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

[deleted image]
lol, loving this dude, he's the bomb *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 39 hours

holier than thou, l love a good ole laugh at naked nuts *lix*
By leopoldij at 11,Sep,17 22:52 other posts of leopoldij 
Don't you have any Buddhist or Muhhamedan or Hindu, etc etc, temples/sites in OZ? Why do you insist in one sect only? You should fuck with Aussieman in other sect clubs too. Hindu temples, in particular, have some very sexy, but weird, creatures. Deities with nice round boobs, some of them look like lady boys, cocks, multiple hands, skin with weird color, etc. Good places for nudity.
By #536760 at 12,Sep,17 02:48
we have mc donalds now?
and cemeteries.
By leopoldij at 12,Sep,17 04:22 other posts of leopoldij 
actually, mc Donald buildings resemble American churches. Those that advertise prayer etc by neon signs.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Actually, I'm right. Look!
By #485312 at 12,Sep,17 07:22
out west its mainly Christian things, maybe in the cities theres other religious buildings, all religions are cults and most all worship a different super being, l think its time for governments to stop letting these institutions get away with no paying taxes on the hoards of money they generate from begging off their followers and give it back to the communities they steal it from under false pretenses.. l bet they'd all cry poor .. these building would be better suited for soup kitchens and housing the homeless people while they lay abandoned all week.. make them do what they preach, make them look after the meek and less fortunate *lix*

By #536760 at 12,Sep,17 08:48

By dgraff at 03,Sep,17 10:38 other posts of dgraff 
Yeah like cemeteries

By leopoldij at 30,Aug,17 16:31 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm not in the mile high club but I'm certainly in the train low club. I've done all kinds of things in trains, from masturbating to watching to fucking.
By dgraff at 03,Sep,17 10:45 other posts of dgraff 
Hey Leo do you know how to resleeve a stretched out over sized pussy you stuff a 10lb ham in there and cut around the bone then pull the bone out
By Dev01 at 03,Sep,17 11:15 other posts of Dev01 

By veryshyguy at 05,Sep,17 12:40 other posts of veryshyguy 
Does having a fuck at over 14,000 feet (not in an airplane) on top of a mountain count?
By #485312 at 05,Sep,17 14:11
well technically, it would be a mile high ... better take some oxygen, the air is thin up there *lix*
By veryshyguy at 06,Sep,17 03:23 other posts of veryshyguy 
Indeed it is!!! And cold at night!

By #502711 at 06,Sep,17 12:36
By leopoldij at 07,Sep,17 00:08 other posts of leopoldij 
The woman is talking from experience!
By #485312 at 07,Sep,17 12:25
[deleted image]
heres me EATING BALLS
[deleted image]
and EATING DICK!!!

[deleted image]
AND EATING MORE DICK *LIX*
By leopoldij at 07,Sep,17 17:06 other posts of leopoldij 
By dgraff at 08,Sep,17 00:08 other posts of dgraff 
By #536760 at 08,Sep,17 04:54
Don't you think your way to old to still feel the need to insult people, (Bad Santa?) or are you going to go out fighting? You need a cuddle ? :x

By #485312 at 08,Sep,17 13:04
[deleted image]
GOD l love this dude, he's so funny, he'd be a good reason to go to church just to hear him preaching morality and dip his balls in the holy water *lix*
By leopoldij at 08,Sep,17 23:02 other posts of leopoldij 
Ha ha ha. Where the fuck did you discover him?
By #485312 at 09,Sep,17 01:23
seen his pictures on the recent uploads and felt he needs some coverage here, l might buy a nuns habit next time and join him at the church gate for a photoshoot.. *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

[deleted image]
heres some more of his super sexy handy work *lix*
By #536760 at 09,Sep,17 01:37
That is funny and brave.
By dgraff at 09,Sep,17 12:28 other posts of dgraff 
Nothing funny about it he's an inconsiderate old fool and some day he will pay dearly for that picture

By leopoldij at 09,Sep,17 17:50 other posts of leopoldij 
That's very funny indeed. He's 81 years old too!
By #485312 at 10,Sep,17 08:08
yeah and still rocking his socks off, he's more daring than me, l might get that good when l get that old.. heres hoping *lix*

By #502711 at 10,Sep,17 08:31
Wow. I thought that was photoshopped. But on closer inspection, I believe it is real! haha that's great!
By leopoldij at 11,Sep,17 22:19 other posts of leopoldij 
If a woman did that she would not have anything to risk.
By kebmo at 12,Sep,17 04:11 other posts of kebmo 
I wonder who took the photo of the priest.
By leopoldij at 12,Sep,17 04:18 other posts of leopoldij 
His male partner of course. He's gay. Or, if he's Catholic, the altar boy.
By kebmo at 12,Sep,17 05:42 other posts of kebmo 
Maybe a naughty Nun?

By #485312 at 12,Sep,17 06:43
yeah she would, people wouldn't find it funny if they turned around and spotted it, being a bloke or a chick, a lot of people find nudity just wrong, l think the shock would make them hit you with hand bag lol, no one would get out scot free *lix*

By leopoldij at 11,Sep,17 22:23 other posts of leopoldij 
Some people say they like shaved pussy, others prefer natural. I just like pussy that wants to be fucked. Here's one that's not shaved:
[deleted image]
I do fuck her regularly.

By #485312 at 06,Sep,17 08:29
is common sense learned or gifted ??? do you achieve common sense by learning what is wrong and right through life, or do some of us have it instilled in us from birth?? some having more then others ?? *lix*
By leopoldij at 06,Sep,17 08:47 other posts of leopoldij 
I think it's both. However, the environment and upbringing plays a great role.
By #485312 at 06,Sep,17 11:39
l believe in the bad egg theory, some people are just born bad, when you get 10 kids in one family and they range from being great people, right down to at least one or two being criminals of some kind.. all brought up the same but all so different in nature, some kind, some not, its born in them, and no amount of parenting can change what they become *lix*
By #502711 at 06,Sep,17 11:54
I think that's a little different than common sense. Common sense is something like not pouring hot water on a frosty windshield because it would crack. Some would do it, most wouldn't. Bad eggs know the difference between right & wrong, but still choose to do the wrong thing from time to time. Some people just don't care about the consequences.
By #485312 at 06,Sep,17 12:47
common sense is intelligence to work out what might happen, its a judgement on the situation, weighing up the components and making an educated decision, and getting it right most of the time, pouring the hot water is educated thinking, knowing hot water will melt ice quick, but not realising what reaction the cold glass will have to it.. bad eggs might not care, or might not know the consequences to their actions and keep making the wrong decisions.. being caught isn't smart, bad eggs can have lots of common sense if they know how not to get caught. nature and nurture makes up a lot of the components to common sense, but like a bad egg, some are going to have more common sense from birth and some will never get it even after being taught.. *lix*
By leopoldij at 07,Sep,17 00:06 other posts of leopoldij 
I see what you mean....

By jayman73 at 06,Sep,17 01:31 other posts of jayman73 
So, this hurricane Irma believe it or not is the first hurricane I'm actually tracking Myself by hand, rather than just relying on the TV news.

It does give you that piece of Mind knowing exactly where the hurricane is and exactly where it is going. Let's hope it avoids Florida altogether, but if it doesn't I'll know exactly where it's going.
By veryshyguy at 06,Sep,17 03:27 other posts of veryshyguy 
Almost all of the tracks that I saw take it directly over FL! And from what I've been reading it is going to be one of the most powerful storms to hit the US! I hope everyone who can get to higher ground or evacuate.

By Ravioli_Max at 06,Sep,17 03:48 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Worried about you, jayman.

By #485312 at 06,Sep,17 04:59
take care Jayman, its nature doing its thing, and youre best to stay under cover till it passes... its the mother showing us her power *lix*

By #485312 at 04,Sep,17 04:57
ever tried wasabi on your cock or cunt??? l like to tickle my clit after lve chopped chilli, lve heard of others using vicks vapour rub on cock.. whats your hot rod rub?? *Lix*
By leopoldij at 04,Sep,17 14:55 other posts of leopoldij 
Wasabi? Have you tried it?

I personally prefer natural pussy juice. Far better than any other lubricant

By #535670 at 04,Sep,17 15:56
Never thought of it. Did you enjoy the experience ?
By #485312 at 04,Sep,17 17:14
yeah l love chilli, lve never tried wasabi, l was hoping the hear how it felt, to give it a try if it sounded good *lix*
By #535670 at 04,Sep,17 17:52
Wasabi is kinda hot sexy LickSipSuckIt
By #485312 at 05,Sep,17 04:45
yeah, lve never even tasted it, but l have a few little packets from the sushi bar that lve been tempted to try on my bits.. lve also seen that nettle used and we don't have it here l don't think, that's looks interestingly delightful too.. another burning sensation *lix*
By #502711 at 05,Sep,17 07:48
Wasabi tastes like gasoline. I don't like it. I think I rubbed some on your pussy once, & it burned, BAD. Or it was just regular chilli. Anyway it burned too much for you.
By #485312 at 05,Sep,17 09:07
did you?? l don't remember that, you'll have to jolt my memory about that, l know lve had chilli on it at yours, because lve made you guacamole at yours.. and if l cut chilli, l usually don't waste it before l wash my hands.. cant remember getting the wasabi out, *lix*

By #502711 at 24,Aug,17 06:22
What's with micro penis's? Seems like something evolution should have phased out long ago. Or perhaps, with humanities hierarchy of power, monarchs with tiny dicks could just have any woman they wanted, impregnated them, & passed the gene on to their progeny. Otherwise any other animal would not have that problem. Why do some people have huge dicks? Is that evolution? Would having such a big dick be a problem? Like what if you were in a war, like an old time war with swords 'n' shit? Does anyone think that the guys with tiny dicks had less a chance of having their cock severed off, while guys with huge dicks had many cock lacerations?.. These are some of the things that go through my mind occasionally...
By #485312 at 24,Aug,17 08:25
/blogs/33859.html heres a link to a blog l read recently about it, apparently its a medical condition for some, from the testicles not descending at birth, that's probably why they check them in baby boys... hope this helps your inquisitive mind young man.. and puts some new questions in your head for next time *lix*

By #535670 at 24,Aug,17 22:28
There is no problem Sir, you have a great mind! Most everyone wants a larger penis because most of us are average or what?
By #502711 at 25,Aug,17 08:21
I would say I have an average size penis. But I still feel like it's not big enough. I'd be happy with another inch. At the same time I don't feel ashamed of it either.
By #535670 at 26,Aug,17 03:52
I know what you mean AussieMan

By #485312 at 27,Aug,17 13:13
you have the perfect cock baby, and longer and you would have poked holes in me.. we fit together great *lix*
By #502711 at 29,Aug,17 11:10
Fuckin' oath baby

By onthelose at 31,Aug,17 19:22 other posts of onthelose 
I have a friend who has nine inch's. He says it is a problem most of the time because some women are afraid of getting hurt and the others aren't deep enough, so he only gets to use half of what he has. Ill never know myself because I am average.
By #502711 at 02,Sep,17 22:13
That's interesting. I think there's women out there though that would LOVE all of his dick up in there

By #485312 at 27,Aug,17 21:02
a question for the men... Do you find it attractive when seemingly intelligent women play "DUMB"??? is there any reason or situation they should put their 'dumb head' on?? *Lix*
By leopoldij at 27,Aug,17 23:23 other posts of leopoldij 
No I Don't.

Some women (and some men) are by nature dumb. You can do nothing about it. They're dumb. If, however, theu're attractive and want a fuck, no problem. I'll fuck them.

But that's not what you're asking. If a woman is intelligent and plays it dumb, there are two scenarios. Either I don't know she's intelligent, in which case I'll act as above. Or I know it, in which case, her acting dumb is off putting.

In any case, I prefer the woman to be what she naturally is. If she's intelligent, she shouldn't act dumb. If she's dumb she shouldn't pretend she's intelligent. And if she's more intelligent than me, great. I'll learn from her!

By #535670 at 28,Aug,17 00:23
It is pretty obvious they are playing dumb. What do they achieve is in their own world?

By #485312 at 23,Aug,17 13:29
have you ever farted in an elevator???
and did you blame it on someone else???

*lix*
By leopoldij at 23,Aug,17 22:40 other posts of leopoldij 
The few pleasures that bosses derive: fart and fuck freely. (My boss doesn't know I'm fucking his wife though. He he. )
By #485312 at 24,Aug,17 01:44
hahaha, that's evil and l love it, have you fucked her at his desk yet.. that would be the ultimate in 'fucking the boss' *lix*
By leopoldij at 24,Aug,17 07:21 other posts of leopoldij 
No, not at his desk.

By #535670 at 23,Aug,17 23:09
I fart all the time in the elevator when my boss is there lol
By #485312 at 24,Aug,17 03:21
do you look around like its not you?? and add suspicion to others lol, ??? *lix*
By #502711 at 24,Aug,17 06:10
I do that at work, it's easy to get away with a fart, because everyone is so close together. & yes I do look around as if someone else did it.
By #485312 at 24,Aug,17 08:20
youre a bad boy!!! hopefully you saved some of them from last weekend to share with the boys at work *lix*

By #535670 at 25,Aug,17 06:14
No I pretend nothing happened and just keep smiling.

By #485312 at 14,Aug,17 03:56
what hand do you wipe your arse with??? and are you a scruncher or folder??? *lix*
By #535670 at 14,Aug,17 04:56
My left hand and I wipe and release
By #485312 at 15,Aug,17 02:47
lm right handed, and l scrunch... *lix*

By #502711 at 14,Aug,17 06:09
Right hand. & I fold & then scrunch.
By #485312 at 15,Aug,17 08:13
you forgot the naked bit... *lix*
By #535670 at 16,Aug,17 01:17
What naked bit?
By #536760 at 16,Aug,17 02:28
Lol yea what naked bit?
By #485312 at 22,Aug,17 00:52
he likes to get naked while he's on the crapper, not sure why, just one the many things that makes him who he is *lix*
By #535670 at 22,Aug,17 11:32
oh yeah I seen a few guys when at the urinals pull the pants and underwear all the way down to the floor to take a pee It was like they wanted some ass play
By #485312 at 23,Aug,17 06:40
maybe they did, but l wouldn't let my pants fall on a public lavatory floor lol, *lix*

By #502711 at 24,Aug,17 06:12
I don't have to get completely naked. I just like to have my pants & underwear off as it's more comfortable & I can spread my legs to let the crap out

By leopoldij at 17,Aug,17 23:51 other posts of leopoldij 
What does COVFEFE mean?
By JeffinKS at 18,Aug,17 01:21 other posts of JeffinKS 

By #485312 at 20,Aug,17 22:32
means the mans head nearly exploded and his fingers couldn't do the task his brain sent them *lix*
By leopoldij at 21,Aug,17 00:42 other posts of leopoldij 
To date, there are 505 definitions of the word:
By #485312 at 22,Aug,17 00:46
lm still none the wiser to what it could mean. l wonder when it became viral, if it now warrants a place in the dictionary?? *Lix*
By leopoldij at 22,Aug,17 04:45 other posts of leopoldij 
It means nothing. The guy writes faster than he thinks. It's like us when we type fast here and words come out mumbled. I've always maintained that he needs an honorary membership at SYD.
By #485312 at 22,Aug,17 05:12
maybe we should enter it into the acronym page and see if it has some hidden meaning lol, and lm sure his wife should join too, we need the numbers on the ladies side *lix*
By #536760 at 22,Aug,17 07:13
your lips are makeing me dizzy.
By #485312 at 22,Aug,17 08:44
cant wait to see you on a ferris wheel *lix*

By #485312 at 16,Aug,17 05:32
whats the first thing you do after you finish
having sex??? drink, smoke or fall asleep?
By #539433 at 16,Aug,17 05:41
smoke
By #485312 at 16,Aug,17 05:57
l used to smoke, now l have to soak up the wet patch and hope its not on my side of the bed *lix*
By #535670 at 19,Aug,17 11:26
Turn a fan on maybe that will help.
By #485312 at 22,Aug,17 00:48
l would if it wasn't the middle of winter here, and in summer they dry up pretty quick out in the country, with temps in the 30 most days, everything is parched *lix*

By JeffinKS at 18,Aug,17 01:22 other posts of JeffinKS 
have a good pee...

By #535670 at 20,Aug,17 15:20
What is the most times you have been fucked in one day?
By #527431 at 20,Aug,17 15:21
is that some trick question?
By #485312 at 21,Aug,17 04:35
depends where one fuck starts and the other one finishes.. *lix*
By #535670 at 21,Aug,17 21:32
Yes fucking could go on all day I guess.

By #485312 at 17,Aug,17 08:33
WHATS YOUR DEFINITION OF *lix*
By #535670 at 17,Aug,17 10:34
Something or someone that you think about all the time.
By #485312 at 17,Aug,17 13:13
mmmm l must be obsessed with aussieman, l cant get him off my mind *lix*
By leopoldij at 17,Aug,17 13:50 other posts of leopoldij 
Good for you. Anything that makes you happy and doesn't hurt you or others is worth pursuing in life.

By #535670 at 18,Aug,17 00:53
this one is hot >>>> /member.php?w=498811
By #485312 at 21,Aug,17 04:35
mmm very hot...*lix*

By leopoldij at 08,Jun,17 17:02 other posts of leopoldij 
I like to post closeup pics of pussies I fuck.
I also like to see other's pics and vids.
By #485312 at 08,Jun,17 20:15
l love pics of arses, usually ones that l don't fuck
l also love watching vids of the bloke l fuck while fucking him..
*lix*

By #460385 at 08,Jun,17 20:24
By leopoldij at 09,Jun,17 00:18 other posts of leopoldij 
રેન્ડમ બુલશીટ
By #23212 at 09,Jun,17 00:55
BS is BS, even in Gujarati, et non?
By leopoldij at 09,Jun,17 03:30 other posts of leopoldij 
Let the Yankee figure out. Canadians shouldn't be smart asses, should they? 😂😂😂
By #460385 at 09,Jun,17 13:16
@ Leo. Is the term Yankee what you use to describe all Americans from where ever your from? Because here in the US, we use the term Yankee to describe people from the Northern US. I was born and raised in the South, which requires a different label. Plus I H A T E the Yankees, I'm a Reds fan.
By leopoldij at 09,Jun,17 13:42 other posts of leopoldij 
OK, got it, my bad. I just used the word as a term of endearment, sort of equivalent to "american", thought it was the same as "gringo", as the mexicans say.
I've no idea who the "Yankees" or the "Reds" are. I take it they must be names of some sports teams. American football? Rugby?
By #511804 at 18,Aug,17 01:26
Baseball Teams

By leopoldij at 09,Jun,17 03:33 other posts of leopoldij 
Il n'a pas vu que le titre du sujet est la mкme chose, n'est-ce pas?
By #23212 at 09,Jun,17 05:22
Mais oui, c'est la mкme chose.
Attendant que la plupart des hommes ici des Etats Unies comprendents? Bonne chance mon ami.
By #460385 at 09,Jun,17 18:09
Yeah it is the same thing. And I as an American do understand. And Leo doesn't need good luck. Je vous remercie.
By #23212 at 10,Jun,17 05:30
Y gracias a tu, amigo.

By #535670 at 13,Aug,17 21:23
This cock is hot>>>> [deleted image]
By RealTitsLover at 14,Aug,17 15:22 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I think your forgot to show the cock. I don't see anything.
By #535670 at 14,Aug,17 20:00
To see more click on this link > /member.php?w=539765
By RealTitsLover at 15,Aug,17 02:10 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Whoa, calm down there, MickeyMouse... I just said I don't see anything, that doesn't mean I want to. I'll keep my distance.
By #535670 at 16,Aug,17 01:20
I am calm, Just giving you an option RealTitslover you seemed interested.

By #485312 at 15,Aug,17 02:49
do you have a favourite side of the bed??? and what way do you s/eep, on your side, back, or belly?? *lix*
By #535670 at 15,Aug,17 03:14
I s/eep on the right side of the bed buck ass naked on my side.
By #539433 at 15,Aug,17 03:19
no favourite for me cause of my back I roll and roll
By #536760 at 15,Aug,17 03:30
Same here. Bad back. Once read that most men will **** closer to the door. Like cave man days. I guess that's why most women gather the doona over night.
--------------------------------------- added after 61 seconds

S l ee p

By #485312 at 15,Aug,17 08:12
l stay in one spot usually, once l find that sweet spot, l like to keep it, l have to wake up to roll, so ld rather find the most comfortable position and hope l get many hours rest *lix*

By #485312 at 14,Aug,17 08:43
whats your favourite kind of "NUTS" *lix*
By #535670 at 14,Aug,17 19:58
Hairless
By #485312 at 15,Aug,17 02:47
and well salted ???

By #536760 at 14,Aug,17 23:19
This kind [deleted image]
By #485312 at 15,Aug,17 00:17
lol, lm not sure what flavour that is??? *lix*
By #536760 at 15,Aug,17 01:10
Very sour

By #535670 at 10,Aug,17 17:52
I love pictures of huge black dicks and tiny white dicks :x

[deleted image]
By #435701 at 10,Aug,17 18:41
Oh, Mickey! You be so fine!!! Which of these sexy bbc's is yours??
By #535670 at 10,Aug,17 18:42
none

By RealTitsLover at 10,Aug,17 21:55 other posts of RealTitsLover 
What about the opposite? Huge white dicks and tiny black dicks?
That describes the only two that the second girl I was with ever had (if I qualify as huge)...
By #535670 at 10,Aug,17 22:11
are you uncut too?
By RealTitsLover at 11,Aug,17 03:16 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Me? Nah. I'm cut, like the vast majority of Americans.

I guess some people aren't aware of this in other countries, but most girls here haven't even seen an uncut one in person. It's considered common courtesy for those who have one to give them a heads up beforehand.

By #539433 at 11,Aug,17 00:26
Rights like them too
By RealTitsLover at 11,Aug,17 03:44 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I have no interest in cuckold porn of any kind, but that makes me wonder if there's ANY out there where a tiny black guy's forced to watch as a huge white guy fucks his wife... I'm sure it happens on occasion in real life, assuming there's black guys with a cuckold fetish.

You'd never know it from porn, because it's virtually impossible for a black guy of even average size to get a job in the industry, but being tiny is just as common as being huge for black guys. That's based on statistics, but also every black girl I've known that talked about dicks has confirmed, that's definitely been their experience.

The average for white and black is the same, black guys just have a greater chance of being one extreme or the other. White guys have a tendancy to be closer to average. To be honest, the way that porn makes people believe that all black guys are big or huge makes me feel pretty bad for all the ones that are below average. It must make them feel/seem like more of a disappointment.
By #535670 at 11,Aug,17 03:55
simple response ok
By RealTitsLover at 11,Aug,17 06:44 other posts of RealTitsLover 
That's no fun. And this wasn't my response to you...

By #487013 at 30,Jul,17 19:56
For the record, not that anyone cares... I never asked anyone to gift me anything. I haven't attacked purposely or made fake accounts in years. I rarely even talk to anyone. I just don't appreciate being gossiped about or getting shitty replies to my comments. I haven't fabricated shit nor do I need to or have my friends do anything for me. I blacklisted cause I'm sick of her prying and overall busy body nature. She likes to stir the pot and create drama but when shit doesn't go her way she tries to deflect it back on others and play an innocent victim.
By *kmadeau* at 03,Aug,17 16:08 other posts of *kmadeau* 
By #539433 at 11,Aug,17 00:25
Rights

By leopoldij at 09,Jun,17 00:15 other posts of leopoldij 
[deleted image]
By #23212 at 09,Jun,17 00:54
Very nice pics--good lighting, focus, etc. [Very nice 'subject matter' also.]
By leopoldij at 09,Jun,17 03:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Thank you. Very kind of you to say so.

By leopoldij at 09,Jun,17 00:14 other posts of leopoldij 
If anyone wants more random bullshot just listen to Trump

By #485312 at 01,Jun,17 21:08

heres something to run around like a DRAMA QUEEN about *LIX*
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

just cant stay off my page *lix*
By mr_blue at 02,Jun,17 18:11 other posts of mr_blue 
Huh!!!if you've blacklisted justwill,he can't view your page,he can view your blog...not sure Will is running around like a drama queen about it..

Adult Discussion Forum