Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What happens in your mouth when someone cums in it?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Blade at 01,Dec,14 03:41  other posts of Blade
What I mean is, when someone cums in your mouth, do you do something with your tongue, block his cum hole to stop it from spraying down your throat? Do you make it hit your teeth?

Explain exactly where the cum goes in your mouth, and what you do with it after he is done.

Similar topics: 1.suck or be face fucked ?   2.Taste Of Cum   3.Does cum stay on your breath?   4.Need Advice   5.If you self suck and cum in your mouth are you considered gay?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #652979 at 10,Dec,21 22:40
Depends on the force it comes in my mouth. Most of the time, my fuck/suck mate ejaculates with very powerful spurts. So i rarely manage to taste everything. But I always try to taste his cum.

By curious10 at 18,Nov,21 13:25 other posts of curious10 
Roll my tongue around his cock head to make sure I get as much sperm as he can deliver. Then swallow it all, but I do love it when they shoot jets of sperm right down my throat.

By yoursINmine at 17,Nov,21 23:58 other posts of yoursINmine 
if it's a hard shot, you can feel it, but most of the time it's just warm and you feel your mouth fill up partly from his cock getting bigger, but mostly from the load.

I let it shoot where ever the cock wants to. My tongue is usually busy licking his frenulum or sticking out of my mouth to give him a nice big target.

By #585606 at 31,May,19 05:20
I let him spray it all over the inside of my mouth then swallow every drop

By #588373 at 31,May,19 05:11
If he cums enough I let it fill my mouth then I take his cock to his nuts. But there was a man who was deep in my throat, all 10x7.5" of his white veiny cock and he was cumming so much, somehow the cum did the acid reflux thing and started pouring out of my nose, it took me a second to pull him out and in that time he filled my mouth with cum; I couldn't swallow it because his cock was like a thick plunger right at the L of my mouth and throat entrance. I pulled him out, he shot it in my left eye and at my nostrils and mouth, as I turned he shot another spirt in my ear.who knows how a man can cum so much but I am telling you he came a half a cup of cum and there's no way you could swallow it fast enough.. But notmally I let it fill my mouth and if he's still cumming, I bury his cock in my throat and let him finish.
Normally when they are finished, there's still a string of clear precum looking cum oozing out; they almost alwayscshake their cocks off across my face. YES, I SAY "THANK YOU".

By knewbi at 31,Jan,19 17:51 other posts of knewbi 
I just the cum land where it may. but i try to pull back just enough to get my tongue in position to swirl it around the guy cock head. that is when it is most sensitive and really gets him off. a little slow stroking with the lips while he spits also helps.

By #101339 at 18,May,15 12:54
it hits the back of your throat but if your suck someone who's sitting down or laying back gravity will bring it back to the front of your mouth.
By Blade at 20,May,15 02:24 other posts of Blade 
Thats a good point. The angle you are at, will determmine where it goes. I think I was curious if you felt it spraying in your mouth, or if it was more of a 'filling' feeling.
By #436014 at 20,May,15 16:43
I recommend acting on your curiosity, sucking cock is one of the most thrilling and addicting things to do, and some cocksuckers get off especially from cum shooting in their mouth.
By #541363 at 30,Jan,19 21:47
from the moment i had my first cum in my mouth i wanted to suck more cocks.
Very addictive.

By #101339 at 30,May,15 12:26
it can be either as I'm sure you can guess. sometimes you feel individual pulses, other times your mouth is just suddenly full of jizz. this is fun to talk about but you really are spoiling the surprise!

By #281008 at 18,May,15 00:17
i get lockjaw..bit a cock off once
By kebmo at 30,Jan,19 12:55 other posts of kebmo 
Oh, I heard about you. A Russian guy named Ivan Bichyacockov?

By #545468 at 30,Jan,19 04:42
It will follow the law of gravity. Depends on where your mouth is relative to his cock. His cum could go down your throat or it could pool in your mouth or on your tongue. Delicious either way.

By leopoldij at 18,May,15 18:14 other posts of leopoldij 
I should remember this from my chemistry class, but, sadly, I want too much interested in chemical reactions as in some of my sexy classmates. If I'm not mistaken however, the thing that happens when one cums in somebody else's mouth is a former of alkylimino-de-oxo-bisubstitution.
By Blade at 20,May,15 02:22 other posts of Blade 
Thanks for replying, but what????
By leopoldij at 20,May,15 11:25 other posts of leopoldij 

By #220845 at 18,May,15 16:27
I breath through my nose with as much of his cock as I can take down my throat and milk with my mouth while I swallow,I am getting hard typing this been quite a long time since i be swallowed

By jackd at 17,May,15 10:33 other posts of jackd 
I love cum in my mouth so I can taste it.Down my throat.I swallow.

By Fritz at 14,May,15 10:30 other posts of Fritz 
I swallow - only in cases the sperm tasts bitter, sour or somehow strange I spit it out.

By foreskinlover52 at 14,May,15 09:17 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I love it when a man begins to orgasm..I set his gland on my tongue just as he becomes to cum..I love the feeling when a sprays loads of warm sperm all around the inside of my mouth..When he is finished I swirl my tongue around enjoying the taste and swallow every drop..If he should shoot outside my mouth I lick clean eveything..I like swallowing the best but dont mind a big load in my ass either

By #480214 at 12,May,15 11:06
I love the feeling of it spraying the back of my mouth so I will hold him off as long as possible and squeeze his shaft just as he cums release it so it shoots with plenty of ****.
Of course, I then swallow

By #485312 at 11,May,15 02:08
if l haven't been fucked, l would hold him off, just so l get my cock fill, but if lve been fucked and satisfied and he wants to finish off, ld eat him or let him deposit it where he wants..ld rather it up my arse for the feeling it gives me for a while after...but lm happy just to be getting his load how ever or where ever it cums *lix*
By leopoldij at 12,May,15 07:42 other posts of leopoldij 
Good reply

By #436014 at 04,Dec,14 20:15
sounds like a pervy question, i love it
By #238225 at 12,May,15 04:34

--------------------------------------- added after 112 seconds

SWOLLOW IT ALL

By #475609 at 04,Dec,14 07:06
I love to swallow his cum. And then he cums in a place other then in my mouth or pussy I like to lick it up. Something about his cum makes me happy. Cum is a treatment for depression.
By #311947 at 13,Dec,14 14:10
I do believe science backs that up.

By spermkiss at 11,Dec,14 00:14 other posts of spermkiss 
My mouth get very happy. Happiness is a mouth full of sperm.

By boc at 10,Dec,14 14:28 other posts of boc 
It gets full of cum.

By leopoldij at 04,Dec,14 20:16 other posts of leopoldij 
What happens? Some kind of chemical reaction of the type
NaOH3C5 + Be5Fe3O8 = CuM4Me2

By #472683 at 01,Dec,14 04:06
I like to let it pool until he is finished cumming. Then, I might show him "the prize" before I swallow, or I will simply swallow.
By #452412 at 01,Dec,14 05:03
That sounds great You keep sucking till it is all out
By #472683 at 01,Dec,14 07:10
By t-rex at 01,Dec,14 19:33 other posts of t-rex 
You always make things hot Steffi

By Blade at 02,Dec,14 03:02 other posts of Blade 
Does it squirt against you toungue, or does it just 'pour' into your mouth?

Adult Discussion Forum