Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Men are better at sucking dick

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by mpmforce at 04,Dec,18 15:27  other posts of mpmforce
Women seem to have a tougher time knowing how to suck a dick. Men seem much more passionate and know exactly what they need to do.

Similar topics: 1.Sucking Cum Out -- Shooting In The Mouth   2.Thinking about sucking a dick   3.piss play   4.COCK SUCKING DREAMS   5.Do you have dreams where you're sucking your own dick? Someone else's?  

New Comment

Comments:
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 05,Dec,18 15:44 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
I don't know how many women have given you, all, a BJ. Many women find it yucky. Mostly because sex "is dirty". But it's funny that one of the first things you guys ask in my chats is for a BJ. I think your argument cums from: If I have one i know how to suck better
Neither a man or a woman knows naturally. You have to practice just like a man has to learn how to lick clit correctly, and being BI, I can tell you my sisters and I had to learn that too.
By mpmforce at 09,Dec,18 17:22 other posts of mpmforce 
umm, can I have a BJ?
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 09,Dec,18 19:05 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
HAHAHA. I'd love to give you one

By mpmforce at 09,Dec,18 17:29 other posts of mpmforce 
I recently ate out this woman from Singapore and her body was shaking when I did it just right. Hearing her moan and breath heavy was so much fun. Knowing she was having a great time made me happy.

By Horse_boy at 05,Dec,18 16:31 other posts of Horse_boy 
Out of personal experience, i've had women that knew exactly how to pleasure my meat, the majority however, didn't knew or simply didn't wanted to.

I assume it comes with the territory that men, would know how to please other men better due to the sensory similarity, but i think i'd be disgusted by looking at a "Macho Man" putting his head between my thighs or feeling chin stubble rubbing my ballsack.
By mpmforce at 09,Dec,18 17:27 other posts of mpmforce 
Feeling a guy's stubble is a little weird but I eventually ignore it and imagine a woman doing it. If you close your eyes and focus on how good it feels, its easy to ignore the fact that it's a guy. I get what you're saying about the sensory similarity because I know what drives me crazy and when I do that to a guy, he starts moaning like crazy.

By cardinal at 04,Dec,18 22:45 other posts of cardinal 
Can't see why anyone would say that women are much more sexier to look at while geting a bj which will make up for anything also if the woman is in love with you then you know you got it good.

By CloseYetFar at 04,Dec,18 22:32 other posts of CloseYetFar 
Well, most men Can please a cock better, but that's more of a home field advantage than anything. With enough practice/enthusiasm I'm sure anyone can suck dick like a champ though.

By mpmforce at 04,Dec,18 21:53 other posts of mpmforce 
Guys also love swallowing, girls don't seem as eager

By Allalexallday at 04,Dec,18 21:35 other posts of Allalexallday 
I've nvr had a girl deep throat me but ever guy that has sucked my dick does and loves it

By CountryCouple54 at 04,Dec,18 15:34 other posts of CountryCouple54 
I think the same can be said for licking pussy. Woman can do it better then a man.
By mpmforce at 04,Dec,18 20:30 other posts of mpmforce 
That make's sense, I wish I ate the pussy better than I suck a dick. I'm going to get as much practice as I can.

Adult Discussion Forum