Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

The Abuse page

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Dev01 at 17,Nov,19 09:06  other posts of Dev01
I mean really... Is this a nana state. ALL cases a rediculous. Do we really need a panel to pass judgement unto who are grubs. Btw just a reminder John s is dust and bones. WAKE up FFS

Similar topics: 1.Destroy His Cock   2.Abuse reports   3.Abuse reports   4.Women who enjoy being degraded and sexually objectified after abuse.   5.Frozen abuse reports  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 03,Oct,21 00:32 other posts of bella! 
Ha! Currently, there is a referral for a new SYC member. What I found interesting is that cloudbreak , a relatively longtime member, is now verified and a voting member.

So the referral was made of Wilma88 , the "proof" appeared to be in order and when cloudbreak votes to delete he adds the following comment; "...and 2 different heads on Tineye". Dude, fake is fake no matter what, just sayin'.
By #574505 at 03,Oct,21 01:21
This is the first time I seen him vote
By bella! at 03,Oct,21 02:00 other posts of bella! 
The verification process for cloudbreak must have been painful for him. His profile emphatically states, "STRAIGHT STRAIGHT STRAIGHT" yet he was verified by 4 dudes, Lustteufel, notynyt, leopoldij and jayman73. It must be humbling to write on your naked body or to send your penis picture off to 4 fellas to get that verification tick.... OR 8S IT POSSIBLE THAT THE 4 FELLAS DID NOT REQUIRE A VERIFICATION PICTURE?

Is it my imagination or does leopoldij seem to verify a good number of SYD members? Is it possible that he really enjoys looking at or fantasizes about penises on the down low?
By dgraff at 03,Oct,21 03:38 other posts of dgraff 
He really gay he made a play for me at one time
By bella! at 03,Oct,21 04:24 other posts of bella! 
You don't say!
By Dev01 at 03,Oct,21 08:27 other posts of Dev01 
Leo is a grub... Simple
By Sir-Skittles at 03,Oct,21 13:30 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Leo is a site lump... and def a closet cock boy

Wish I still had that picture of Leo... He is morbidly obese and his face is NDS!
--------------------------------------- added after 32 hours

Cloudbreak... a lackey. A toilet bug.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 03,Oct,21 11:35 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
You should unblock Leo and ask him directly.
By bella! at 03,Oct,21 12:01 other posts of bella! 
It's not necessary, I've already formed my own opinion. Besides, you're his direct link, I'm sure that you will encourage him to indirectly respond to my post.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 03,Oct,21 12:08 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Wrong. Leo is a friend but I very seldom, if ever, get involved anymore. I find no one likes it. Unless I have a personal stake, I don’t care if people rub each other out.
I will not be telling Leo anything. He’s a grown boy and can get info on his own.
By bella! at 03,Oct,21 12:20 other posts of bella! 
You "seldom get involved anymore", really? When did that start? And calling leopoldij a "grown boy" is a bit of a stretch, I think he is more childlike.

Also, I used the "mention" feature as intended. I mentioned leopoldij and he received notification of such. Now it's up to him whether he wants to look.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 03,Oct,21 13:53 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
It started when I realized I was head over heels for Dgraff
And Sir-Skittles. Leo is old enough to know how to read your post.
By dgraff at 03,Oct,21 14:10 other posts of dgraff 
And tecsan is also in love with sir skittles and I oh boy what’s a fella to do every one likes a bad boy
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 03,Oct,21 14:37 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
You ARE a bad boy. Love ❤️ you, lollipop 🍭

By tecsan at 04,Oct,21 09:52 other posts of tecsan 
Shut up faggot...Learn some grammar...
By dgraff at 04,Oct,21 10:03 other posts of dgraff 
Here’s some grammar for you
Back in yer box muppet
By tecsan at 04,Oct,21 10:31 other posts of tecsan 
Yet another threat...
By dgraff at 04,Oct,21 10:36 other posts of dgraff 
No threats
Your all ready a beaten little girl
By tecsan at 05,Oct,21 00:05 other posts of tecsan 
Far from it...I find people here always accuse me of their behavior...No run along fat faggot bitch...
By dgraff at 05,Oct,21 01:02 other posts of dgraff 
I thought everything was big in Texas
So why are you such a little girl
By tecsan at 05,Oct,21 08:19 other posts of tecsan 
Thought all guys were normal, but hell, you proved that wrong by being gay and a fucking buttknocker...Now shew fat ass buttknocker...

By tecsan at 05,Oct,21 08:20 other posts of tecsan 
Also fat ass buttknocker, I have never said I was from TX now suck all the dicks in Penn. and enjoy...

By notynyt at 03,Oct,21 15:49 other posts of notynyt 
Once I asked him in the abuse panel that you only report but you never put your views in the panel. Then he said I am not a verified member. I told him that you are old member you should get your profile verified as you are in abuse panel. Two days ago, he had sent the photo of his full body with the poster. He is a good member.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I also had a discussion with Lix once about this.
By #574505 at 03,Oct,21 16:05
So people that are not verified can't vote in the abuse panel.?
By notynyt at 03,Oct,21 16:10 other posts of notynyt 
Yes, only Verify member has the right.
By #574505 at 03,Oct,21 16:25
Cool I just noticed

By bella! at 03,Oct,21 16:30 other posts of bella! 
That was something that Scorps was an advocate of, something that he championed and discussed the pros with admin on.

By bella! at 03,Oct,21 16:28 other posts of bella! 
The guy is STRAIGHT STRAIGHT STRAIGHT so it's a hoot that he sent a full body nude picture of himself to 4 men.

By #574505 at 03,Oct,21 17:13
Maybe he bent some.

By notynyt at 04,Oct,21 00:00 other posts of notynyt 
Hahah . Yes, why not? Everything is fair if need be.

By bella! at 04,Jul,21 14:30 other posts of bella! 
Kudos to HotFuckerBoy and 63yroldpussy for recognizing and acknowledging two of my biggest gripes. 1) No, you don't have to be exclusive solely to this site. Members should not be in jeopardy if pictures are found on other amateur sites. 2) As 63yroldpussy says, "And if your going to vote to delete this member, at least have the guts to list your reason why, no comment isn't enough..this is someones membership your fucking with and you should be serious about it..!"
By Sir-Skittles at 04,Jul,21 15:03 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Agree... disappointed to see some of my friends voting with that rat Indians obsession with reporting members.
By bella! at 04,Jul,21 16:15 other posts of bella! 
I think that some of your friends feel threatened by "new talent".

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 03,Oct,21 11:36 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Well, two members with integrity
By bella! at 03,Oct,21 12:04 other posts of bella! 
There are many voting members with integrity, it just happened that these two members were given a shout out.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 03,Oct,21 12:10 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
If you say so. I can’t see why you would lie. Nonetheless,they do have integrity.

By HotFuckerBoy at 03,Jul,21 19:49 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
I'm looking for clarification.

Is it against this site's rules for a person to share thier same pics they have here on another amateur site(s)?

If a person is on this site, are they not allowed to be on ANY other site(s)?
By dgraff at 03,Jul,21 23:13 other posts of dgraff 
In my opinion the rules are all Willy nilly our site leader changes the rules a lot in the forum so who knows any more but as long as you are a paid member and someone reported you it goes straight to admin to decide in stead of all the nit wits who would surely vote to delete you
By HotFuckerBoy at 03,Jul,21 23:16 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
I see a lot of clearly amateurs being refered for deletion as of recent. There's one pending right now and the provided links even say "amateur" in them.

By mr_blue at 03,Jul,21 23:56 other posts of mr_blue 
No it's not against the site rules to post the same pics on other sites,but way too many profiles are pics taken from amateur sites like this...
But I bet if you asked a member here to prove they own the pics they will block you or disappear,then come up with some shit about how their pics were stolen....and used here...
Even verification is faked by taking a pic from another site and using that username here...a few females have been verified like that....
Twitter,Instagram profiles,Reddit,girlsgonewild from Reddit profiles are everywhere here..
Real women have no problems verifying themselves here,so as soon as I see a face pic or partial face pic and they won't verify,they are fake...
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 03,Oct,21 11:28 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Mr Blue, you are painting with a broad brush. No one, especially women, should have to verify herself to you or any other member. You can suspect a fake account and I would suggest you don’t have interaction with them.
As far as I know, members are in other amateur sites with pics from here and visa versa. There’s several wanking sites men members like to show. I don’t see the problem.

By bella! at 04,Jul,21 01:54 other posts of bella! 
As mr_blue stated, it is not a site violation to have pictures posted elsewhere.

It seems like hunt for fakes is primarily looking for fake SYC members or the occasional SYD member that posts a picture of his "ex", "the neighbor", etc.

We have such a dedicated task force committed to spending a good chunk of their day vetting members as well as conducting reverse image searches on their galleries.
By Sir-Skittles at 04,Jul,21 12:49 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
SYC should feel lucky that Sheriff Lix is on patrol! Always vigilant

I am shocked she has so much time to hunt here when most of her day involves fast food. Does she get the KFC, Oporto, and Hungry Jacks's delivered? Clearly she is not sharing with Aussman... that skinny rat.

By bella! at 04,Jul,21 13:52 other posts of bella! 
It's funny that she likes to call me out about what I see and post and/or comment about, but is she really any different? She's been posting in Daniel's "Fake accounts" thread /forum/thread.php?id=28865#86 . I think she uses a high powered magnifying glass to detect discrepancies in labias.

No, she doesn't report, she's to busy telling everyone "G'day" and "stay super sexy", or moderating her 500 groups. Gee, that "stay super sexy" seems like a lot of extra typing for her, maybe she could use the term "s-cubed" or "s3". You're welcome, lix.

No, the members that are busy reporting other members are notynyt and leopoldij. My guess is that notynyt is low on rupees and leopoldij has to spend his money on sex. For cryin' out loud, why else would a female spend time with him or allow him to touch her if there was not any financial gain?
By Sir-Skittles at 04,Jul,21 15:06 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
She for sure encourages her minions to report.. and how to vote.
By bella! at 04,Jul,21 16:17 other posts of bella! 
What members won't do for a kiss gift on their banner!

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 03,Oct,21 11:33 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
We all find something to do here, on site, other than posting nude pics. That “dedicated task force” seems to be a group that likes to make other members membership a crappy experience.

By #574505 at 09,Jul,21 16:43
I see some are very proud to be able to vote to delete people with out checking if if they are net pictures or not.
By Sir-Skittles at 09,Jul,21 21:42 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Indians and Leo? Both are site donkeys.

By bella! at 09,Jul,21 21:51 other posts of bella! 
Someone was deleted, what happened Jamie?
By #574505 at 09,Jul,21 22:05
Not yet the mayete report one with out a ling so I vote no deleted

By Sir-Skittles at 04,Jul,21 12:53 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
That fucking pissing in the street Indian NotyNYT banned me for calling him a rotten jam boy...

The Jam Boy was first introduced as early as the 1800s when the British Empire occupied India. When the British gentry went to play golf, they would have two men, the caddy and a Jam Boy.

The Jam Boys sole purpose was to keep the mosquitoes away from the golfer. To do this, the Jam Boy would cover himself in Jam to attract the mosquitoes away from the players. When the game was over the Jam Boy got to keep the jam he was wearing to take home to his family.

Look at all the mosquitoes; I can hardly see the fairway, fetch the Jam Boys
immediately!

By #592419 at 04,Jul,21 18:19
They need to come with something other than totally inadequate .... Its an honor and a total achievement to reach this status ofpicking on these fake fakers

By #592419 at 04,Jul,21 16:01
I was on the abuse page with a lie,, Luckily I persevered. The abuse page is a democratic idea but when it is abused with lies just because someone doesn't like you then makes fakes to stack the deck there must be responsibilities and consequences for such actions.irr
The abuse page is an idea but needs responsibility.. If lack of responsibility is accompanied then its worse than before this idea.

By Sir-Skittles at 04,Jul,21 12:51 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Dev01

Find me more Indians to smash!

By dgraff at 11,Jun,21 12:22 other posts of dgraff 
It’s nothing personal against the members that already voted or the reported member but I get to laugh my ass off for 24 hours while notynyt waits on his points
By bella! at 11,Jun,21 14:15 other posts of bella! 
Looks like notnyt was on fire! He reported 3 members in less than 45 minutes time. FAYE_GALA at 04:38, Shan3 at 04:45 and WapGirlxox at 05:22.

What I didn't like was his edited in comment after you placed your vote of NO ABUSE stating that the links didn't work. He went on to say; "If your browser does not support . So why show your stupidity.. hahahahaha". I've had problems with links provided and his comment showed just how stupid he is.. hahahahaha!
By dgraff at 11,Jun,21 15:28 other posts of dgraff 
I still have many hours left to laugh 😆 now as soon as my freeze is lifted I’m sure there will be deletions but I got under notynyt and a few other members skin
--------------------------------------- added after 100 seconds

MR come see my chocolate candy bar
By bella! at 11,Jun,21 17:31 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, his "chocolatey" world! If you ask me, his penis picture, the pictures that won May Pic of the Month, looks like stuffed grape leaves.
By dgraff at 11,Jun,21 21:41 other posts of dgraff 
you sure have a way with words
By bella! at 12,Jun,21 18:07 other posts of bella! 
Enjoy big chocolatey dick.. 🖤💗🖤 .. /a9xyxmfa1ptopic.html

By dgraff at 18,Apr,21 23:01 other posts of dgraff 
Another Indian profile goes poof
By bella! at 18,Apr,21 23:03 other posts of bella! 
Was it a legit deletion? What member was it?
By dgraff at 18,Apr,21 23:28 other posts of dgraff 
Yeah it was legit and I can’t remember the name even though it was an hour ago but notynyt was the only one to vote to save him
By bella! at 18,Apr,21 23:44 other posts of bella! 
I voted to delete on that one but I was on the fence.

The member had not claimed the pictures to be his own therefore his referral was questionable. The reason I voted to delete was because it was a new profile with approximately 6 pictures, 2 of which were borrowed from the internet. Bad start for the new guy.
By dgraff at 19,Apr,21 00:38 other posts of dgraff 
Yeah me to
By bella! at 19,Apr,21 00:49 other posts of bella! 
You "too", what?
By Sir-Skittles at 19,Apr,21 00:59 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I have taken out more Indians than the disaster at Bhopal I love Union Carbide
By dgraff at 19,Apr,21 01:13 other posts of dgraff 

By dgraff at 19,Apr,21 01:12 other posts of dgraff 
I voted to delete all though I liked the girls haircut on his stolen pictures
By #574505 at 19,Apr,21 02:46
Lol skittles running out of Indians
By dgraff at 19,Apr,21 09:15 other posts of dgraff 
We still have that nitwit notynyt
By Sir-Skittles at 19,Apr,21 11:21 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Yes... and that weak Indian banned me.
By dgraff at 19,Apr,21 11:27 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha me to

By dgraff at 15,Apr,21 02:04 other posts of dgraff 
Today saggy tits 3 reported me to the abuse panel for threatening to send her a birthday card she wants every one to think she is a strong woman but today she showed the world that she is a beat down little girl you can see the whole situation unfold in Bella’s forum thread stuff just stuff
By #574505 at 15,Apr,21 02:07

By bella! at 15,Apr,21 05:45 other posts of bella! 
And if you were reported, the report would go directly to admin to determine your fate.

I would like to think that you are smart enough to not do something as STOOPID as threatening another member with any harm. My guess it wouldn't matter how much money you spent on the site every month, admin would have to address the matter and again, my guess is we would be saying "buh-bye" to member #402884, dgraff.
By dgraff at 15,Apr,21 07:44 other posts of dgraff 
Surprise I’m still here
By bella! at 15,Apr,21 08:52 other posts of bella! 
Who knows!? Maybe admin likes you.
By dgraff at 15,Apr,21 09:21 other posts of dgraff 
I’m sure two saggy tits don’t like me at this point
But seriously what woman wouldn’t want to receive a birthday card from Pennsylvania
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Apr,21 22:18 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
You crossed the line Dgraff. Yes, let others read the exchange and see what they think. It was a thinly veiled threat. BTW, my handle here is TWOWARMTTS3. The 3 is because people like you drove me to leave. Not this time.
By dgraff at 15,Apr,21 22:51 other posts of dgraff 
If I crossed a line then why am I still here it’s just like when lix told admin she feared for her life because she thought I might have ties to biker gangs in Australia please spare me the drama you two old queens deserve each other for the record I don’t have your information I seen it but I didn’t keep it store it the point is don’t do stupid things and you won’t have to worry about what you did 2 years ago and please try to be a little more respectful to those that fell sick of Covid-19 it’s not a joke
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Apr,21 23:17 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I don't know why you are still here but, you've crossed my line. As far as my info, it was my drivers license with some parts blacked out. I doubt I was disrespectful of any covid victims. 6 acquaintances got it. Four died and right now my grandaughter's nurse is nursing her father from nea death. The only ones I make fun off are those that ae too stupid to take the vaccine.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And stop bringing Lix into the conversation. What she does is her business, but, I will tell you this. She runs rings around you. I don't like her politics but she puts it out there with a cest for life that is truly lacking in you. You go and play with your guns and your motorcycle. That is your speed
By dgraff at 16,Apr,21 00:08 other posts of dgraff 
Making out that Bella was on her deathbed and you think that wasn’t disrespectful don’t you have any mirrors in your house you need to stand back and take a good long look at your self and your social behavior
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

And for Christ sakes it’s a shot not a vaccine get it straight
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 16,Apr,21 00:42 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Making out that Bella was on her deathbed???? Were in the world did you get that idea? Besides not knowing how to write, do you also have trouble with coprehention? Bella never informed us on her progress with covid. Frankly, I wished her well when I found out, but, truthfully, I didn't nor do I now care a fig about her health. BTW, are you her lover? You sure get weird when she is involved. AND IT'S A VACCINE ADMINISTERED WITH A SHOT. THE YEARLY FLUE VACCINE IS ALSO A SHOT. BUT, CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT. YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT. SHOT OR VACCINE, IT WORKS
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

PS, I look in the mirror and see a beautiful and vivacious woman. Smart, kind, and strong.
By dgraff at 16,Apr,21 00:51 other posts of dgraff 
Why do I even bother you just can’t change it’s your story go ahead and spin it the way you want it but I’m sure every one else read the same thing I read in fact even phart commented that you are just mean for what you said about Bella

By dgraff at 16,Apr,21 02:35 other posts of dgraff 
More like dumb mean and weak like an old woman

By dgraff at 16,Apr,21 08:36 other posts of dgraff 
And you should be so lucky as to find a friend on this site like Bella it could have been years ago but you couldn’t keep your mouth shut and you sided with a foreigner from Australia rather than some one from your own country who the hell does that that’s why I dubbed you un American 🇺🇸
By bella! at 16,Apr,21 10:08 other posts of bella! 
dgraff, just allow twowarm the latitude to express herself. You give someone enough rope, they're going to hang themselves.

Speaking about what parents say, many years ago my dad used to tell us, his three daughters, "beauty is skin deep and ugly is to the core".

It's really true. Read what she says about herself; "I look in the mirror and see a beautiful and vivacious woman. Smart, kind, and strong." A mirror merely provides a reflection of an IMAGE. Her eyes processes what her mind would like to see, a beautiful and vivacious woman but is that the image that others see?

I've said this about her before and I stand behind what I say, she is an attention seeker, it's all about her. She is delusional and as phony as her clip on ponytail.
By dgraff at 16,Apr,21 10:17 other posts of dgraff 
I agree 100 percent I’m done with it all though arguing with it did generate me a lot of points and boosted my rating
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

You know what I see when I look in the mirror a bald guy that one week ago had a whole lot of hair
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 16,Apr,21 11:44 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
@Degraff@ you could be a nice man. You choose to be a bully. Lucky for me, I don't have to like you to be here.
You carry a hatred with you all the time. I can't believe you still are so bitter about Lix (that's between you and Lix, of course). Well, now you can hope I use up all the rope and hang myself. (Another member who hates too said that)

By dgraff at 16,Apr,21 02:33 other posts of dgraff 
Yeah she puts it out there all right all 350 pounds of it

By Sir-Skittles at 15,Apr,21 23:51 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
A nice birthday card is a threat?

Fuck that old cunt.
By dgraff at 16,Apr,21 00:03 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha I hope you didn’t mind skittles I borrowed a page from your play book on this one
By Sir-Skittles at 17,Apr,21 01:11 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By bella! at 15,Apr,21 17:11 other posts of bella! 
Um, cloudbreak is really desperate for points, points that for some odd reason, he stockpiles those points and doesn't even use them..... Hours ago, he reported a new SYC member who had NO VISIBLE PICTURES other than an avatar. As you may have guessed, cloudbreak was able to find matches of the avatar on TinEye and felt it was his duty and obligation to report her, hoping to collect the 50 point bounty.

Seriously, cloudbreak, you have that much time on your hands that you are checking member's avatars too?
By #574505 at 15,Apr,21 17:17
Lol. how true
By bella! at 15,Apr,21 19:18 other posts of bella! 
What became of the other referral, the almost two year member that was reported for posting an internet picture or two? I noticed that you said you sent the "accused" a private message. Another SYD member felt that he detected some kind of a "personal squabble" going on and there was a SYC member that expressed that she thought the referral was somewhat personal and had something to do with the accused calling the accuser a "bitch".

People are petty, keep it real.
By Sir-Skittles at 15,Apr,21 20:40 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Feels like Cloubreak is a low-grade cunt... and seems to be looking for trouble
By bella! at 15,Apr,21 21:07 other posts of bella! 
I think he's a first cousin to JohnS.
By Sir-Skittles at 15,Apr,21 23:52 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Bella! agree.. a new JohnS

By #574505 at 15,Apr,21 20:55
He was boot
By bella! at 15,Apr,21 21:06 other posts of bella! 
Did you feel there was a hint of malice in the referral?
By #574505 at 15,Apr,21 21:41
Don't there was
By dgraff at 15,Apr,21 23:59 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely there was

By tecsan at 15,Apr,21 07:48 other posts of tecsan 
Wait...The abuse panel determines fate...Doubt that: non paying members yes they may have an impact, but paying members no way...Otherwise the panel's final answer comes from admin as it should...Maybe he will weigh in on this but doubt it, because I would not...He has weighed in on things though that I would not have...

By Sir-Skittles at 31,Mar,21 11:14 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Has anyone seen NudistGuy71 or Baba12?

Oh wait, it looks like a NEW Nudistguy71 is registered, but account not yet verified. Grass this cunt on arrival!!

Didn't these cunts get deleted for talking about fucking four legged friends? Disgusting cunts and NudistGuy was a good site friend of the fat lardo Lix..

Looks like scummy cunts run together ....
By #574505 at 31,Mar,21 19:33
What happen they were in they were in their chat rooms last night?
By #275407 at 01,Apr,21 02:47
Nudistguy was in baba12s chatroom posting pictures of a girl having sex with different animals and baba enjoyed it and allowed it and commented on acts with animals that he liked. I'm sorry, I never put anyone on the abuse panel before and I don't like doing it, but in this case, we don't need this crap on this site. I messaged admin and sent him some chat logs, not all of them because he blacklisted me right away.
By dgraff at 01,Apr,21 09:44 other posts of dgraff 
As an animal lover I was more than happy to vote to delete the son’s a bitch

By Sir-Skittles at 07,Apr,21 14:38 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Good work Cody...

By bella! at 16,Mar,21 08:52 other posts of bella! 
Here's another referral that is laughable. Member, Youngluck2020 , referred Rosati for deletion because Rosati had posted a picture comparing his penis to that of a 13 year old.

In my opinion, comparing one's penis to that of a 13 year old is nothing different than someone who compares and/or thinks they are "hung like a horse".

Oddly enough, 3 members agree Rosati should be banned but I question Youngluck2020's motivation behind his referral. admin has notes on Youngluck2020, which read as follows;

Current member: Youngluck2020 detected as possible previously banned members:
May be
Youngluck (#617664):
Deleted by admin, User claims to be under@ge

Be careful, Youngluck2020, your luck may run out!
By dgraff at 16,Mar,21 09:04 other posts of dgraff 
I sent him a private message asking him if he is of age this time around
By bella! at 16,Mar,21 12:52 other posts of bella! 
You're likely to be blacklisted, too.
By dgraff at 16,Mar,21 13:39 other posts of dgraff 
Oh well some members love to hate

By bella! at 16,Mar,21 13:37 other posts of bella! 
And it is good to see that Rosati was not deleted by the voting membership!

By dgraff at 16,Mar,21 11:34 other posts of dgraff 
Yeay gaylex voted abuse has no ground I didn’t think he knew how to click that button he never has before

By bella! at 16,Mar,21 01:30 other posts of bella! 
I found this really funny, funny enough to post it twice!

leopoldij has referred Suknbigck to the Evaluation Panel for deletion and this is a snippet of his reason, verbatim.

"You should also note that all persons depicted on Suknbigck's are different. The tanned girl is different from the big tit white girl and different from the girl who's being fucked by that brown cock on the video. The men with huge cocks are also different."

What makes his reasoning so laughable is how many DIFFERENT WOMEN are featured in his gallery? Hmmmm.....?
By dgraff at 16,Mar,21 01:35 other posts of dgraff 
Pot kettle Leo pot kettle

By bella! at 28,Feb,21 22:52 other posts of bella! 
leopoldij has referred yet another SYC member for deletion, cassie7 .
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 01,Mar,21 16:22 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Leo, we've been friends a long time. Are you stretched for points? They are cheap to buy. Stop being a grasser.
By bella! at 01,Mar,21 16:42 other posts of bella! 
leo is doing God's work, or maybe that of JohnS, cloudbreak, notynyt, etc, by making the site safe and "fake free".
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 01,Mar,21 20:45 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Well, who the F hired him as God's worker?
By bella! at 02,Mar,21 04:25 other posts of bella! 
He appointed himself.
By tecsan at 02,Mar,21 07:29 other posts of tecsan 
Great, I can appoint myself also...༼☯﹏☯༽

By Sir-Skittles at 01,Mar,21 17:24 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
She already went poof!
By bella! at 01,Mar,21 20:03 other posts of bella! 
Indeed! leo is busy cleaning up the site and ridding it of any female member who has pictures posted anywhere else.
By dgraff at 02,Mar,21 01:36 other posts of dgraff 
Leo is a gay man who hates all woman unless of corse they happen to look like a man or an ape 🦍 or big foot 🦶

You know his best friend is very ape ish looking I seen the picture

By #580336 at 02,Mar,21 03:53
Not knowing how the system works very well...what happens if a user has pictures elsewhere but they are genuinely that users pictures? Eg someone is using more than one site ? From reading these Abuse panel reports it seems that if a picture is found anywhere else on the Internet then it is deemed ' abuse ' of the site and the member goes poof but surely a member can have the same picture in two places and still be genuine?
Please pardon my ignorance if I have misunderstood
By bella! at 02,Mar,21 04:21 other posts of bella! 
Please, no need to apologize because your thoughts are my thoughts, too.

The examples you use do fit some of the scenarios that we vote on. Some of the "proof" submitted by the reporting member can clearly indicate that the site is an amateur site, sometimes the reporting member submits a lone "jpg" link that came from who knows where, and another favorite link to provide as a form of "proof" is Xhamster.

In my opinion, it's really a difficult thing to pass judgment on and I have no problem voting ABUSE HAS NO GROUND.

Some of my favorite "proof" is when reporting members will start placing mathematical equations on the reported member/picture. For instance, they will go as far as saying something like; the picture was cached in 2015, the member's bio says she is 20, therefore she was under the age of 18, blah, blah, blah...

I find it comical because in my opinion, I find that the majority of the voting members don't provide a reason why they voted as they did. Hey, I liken this panel to a jury, sometimes we "get it right" and sometimes we "fail to get it right"
By #580336 at 02,Mar,21 04:43
There must be a ' line ' somewhere, a datum point as such that all such claims of abuse can be likened too? It strikes me that sites such as these struggle to get women ' on board ' and then can be very quick to kick them off if they happen to have a picture elsewhere. Please do not get me wrong I fully understand that there are lots of guys out there pretending to be ladies, or using the wife/gf/ex gf pictures without their knowledge. Surely those posting other peoples pictures without their knowledge need to be deleted, as that is just plain wrong, whether the poster be female or male
By bella! at 02,Mar,21 05:14 other posts of bella! 
I'm not sure if there is a "line" or if there ever could be a line drawn.

Just recently, the Evaluation Panel deleted a longtime member of more than 4 years, pandorasbox. If memory serves me correctly, she had slightly more than 120 pictures and 3 of those 120 pictures were reported as being found on the internet by doing a reverse image search. Two of the pictures were of Nia somebody-or-another and there was another from someone else. If you look at the post made by admin, screen shot in my gallery, he does not appear to care about members that post an OCCASIONAL internet picture as long as the member does not claim them to be their own. I am going to extend myself by saying that it is MY UNDERSTANDING that he does not want us to say; my pussy, my boobs, my dick, my boyfriend's dick, my girlfriend, etc, if we are posting an internet pic. I'm also going to say that admin does NOT want his site to turn into a site where internet pictures are reposted. I guess he's hoping that we will exercise good judgement. I voted ABUSE HAS NO GROUND since the member did not claim those pictures to be of her and regardless, she had at least 117 additional pictures that were legit. Then comes another member that says regardless of admin's standing on the matter, it's a copyright infringement and the member should go. Members implement their own understanding or opinions and POOF!, pandorasbox was deleted.
By #580336 at 02,Mar,21 05:31
So Admin and members of the abuse panel have no issues with members posting other peoples pictures without their consent/knowledge? That's a very risky game to play , considering the huge risks of ' revenge porn ' , which in time will certainly be made illegal in various countries across the world. It should be a case of if you don't own the rights to that picture ( eg you didn't take it and were not given explicit permission to post ) then you don't and you either get warned or get booted. I don't see how its fair that someone can have pictures of others and just not say they are of themselves and not be ' disciplined ' in some way , yet someone whose own picture turns up on a reverse search can get deleted.
By bella! at 02,Mar,21 05:42 other posts of bella! 
Your first sentence is a rather BROAD statement. Who are the "other people" that you refer to?

Revenge porn, copyright infringement and posting a picture, I'm going to use 2nice as an example, are 3 different things. Both men and women can fall victim to revenge porn, no? There are a number of members that post a picture of someone else in their gallery. Should they be reported and deleted? Copyright infringement, my guess, those pictures should have some type of watermark on them. And if I'm a fella and snag a picture of 2nice and post it without his approval, in my opinion, that's theft.
By #580336 at 02,Mar,21 06:05
OK ill clarify that first line, and before I go further I have no ill feelings towards any members as I do not really know any of them but take Leopoldij , from reading posts here he ( and other members that have defended him according to comments here ) freely know that he is posting pictures of ladies that he has either met or encountered on the Internet.. he has then gained pictures and posted them on here. Now answer me this , do all those women know he has posted their pictures on a porn site? Would they be happy to find this out?..especially when a family member or work colleague stumbles across them when looking for porn. How do we know, or rather how does the poster and the abuse panel know for certain that the person in the pictures is happy with this? I will admit it is a tricky one but in the case of Leopoldij , he is a serial poster of others pictures, regardless of whether he claims they are him or not.
Regards revenge porn , I never distinguished between male and female and am in complete agreement, males who break the rules need to go too, no room for malicious pictures or porn on any site ( regardless of gender ) it's just the lowest in and makes the poster pond scum in my opinion.
Regarding pictures of others in galleries , no a postmark isnt good enough, all that proves is they have been posted elsewhere , plenty of pictures will come from peoples phones and tablets theses days, straight on to the site. It is all about consent, no consent, no picture...and a warning to the member who clearly posts non consensual pictures .
There is a fine line between consensual and non consensual pictures when the person in the pictures isn't the member. I suspect that the poster, Admin and possibly the abuse panel if it had been informed could well end up in trouble in certain countries if a legal report was ever filed.
I just don't get why people can't post their own pictures, why post those potentially , of someone who has no idea they are being sprawled across a porn site
--------------------------------------- added after 35 minutes

Oh and also taking Leopoldij as an example ( again) , seeing as he reported Pandorasbox, how is what he does any different to what she did, in fact he's worse!. She had 3 pics , from what I'm lead to believe he has a lot more than 3 pictures that aren't him.

My humble suggestion to all this....

Rather than immediate deletion, how about a ' cooling off ' period. Maybe look at how often member posts/visits, so say a frequent member they get a week to remove offending pictures up to those who are less frequent who get a month. Repeat offenders get three strikes and they are instantly out and banned. I just feel the whole thing has got a little harsh reading through this abuse thread . No time for those that have ' offended ' in the past to correct their mistakes

All just my thoughts and no hard feelings towards any members mentioned
By bella! at 03,Mar,21 19:50 other posts of bella! 
Hi 1RonG, I wanted to respond to your questions the other day but it was in the wee hours of the morning. By the way, why were you awake at such an ungodly hour?

Allow me to preface this by saying that I do not think highly of any male member that has the cajones to post face pictures of their wife, girlfriend, fuck buddy, etc, but don't have the BALLS to show their own face. BOOM! With that out of the way, you asked; QUESTION- "do all those women know he has posted their pictures on a porn site? Would they be happy to find this out?..especially when a family member or work colleague stumbles across them when looking for porn. How do we know, or rather how does the poster and the abuse panel know for certain that the person in the pictures is happy with this?" Simple ANSWER, we DO NOT KNOW whether the various women posted on ANY MEMBER'S page has knowledge that her likeness is posted here. If it were only a hand, a pussy, whatever, no harm, no foul. When members start posting faces, I feel that they have crossed the line. Let me say this, there are profiles that do show both his and her faces and the pictures are consistent, meaning it's always the same faces, same him, same her. I'm mainly bashing the fellas because they are the members that are primarily at fault for doing this. Don't get me wrong, women are offenders, too. There have been several SYC profiles established allegedly by women that feature various different women. Really? Which woman are you and do you have the approval of the other 8 women, to post their pictures here?

Your question about a cooling off period, this is admin's mission statement for the Evaluation Panel voting members;

"The primary goal of this page - to quickly delete members posting illegal shit when admin is away and to resolve doubtful situations.
If your account is older than 2 years and you are verified by other members you can participate here.
Abuse gets +1 if you agree and -1 if you disagree. Once it gets -5 or gets older than 10 days the abuse gets deleted as invalid, once it gets +5 the member gets deleted for the violation.

No guidelines. If you do not have any common sense you should not participate here! If you "freeze" deletion of something really important like child porn you are banned from the site no matter what."

There was a time that I feel that voting members were afraid to go against the "establishment" and I do NOT mean admin. There were members that enjoyed hunting for fakes and were able to convince their friends to vote swiftly in their favor. It was almost uncommon for voters to vote ABUSE HAS NO GROUND. Years ago, I reached out to admin and asked him to implement a "freeze" voting option so that in the event that someone was reported for deletion because they had an internet picture in their gallery, there was time an an opportunity to reach out to them. I had hoped for 48 to 72 hour freeze, admin gave 24 hours, that's what we have to work with. In the example of pandorasbox, she was a 4 year member, had 120+ pictures, 3 internet pictures...in my opinion, she was a member worthy of trying to save. I froze the voting and sent her a private message. Apparently, she was not one that visited the site daily or otherwise because the profile was deleted in 4 days. Many members voted, many varied opinions, ultimately, the majority of the members voted her gone.

As far as the "cooling off period", I'm not sure how that would work and/or how the site could implement it. Heck, some members cannot even submit a cohesive deletion report.
By #580336 at 03,Mar,21 20:37
Firstly, thank you for such a lengthy reply, certainly explains how the abuse panel works and how some of the decisions are reached and gives a good insight. I still feel the deletion in certain instances is too swift, heck If I'd been reported then I'd love to know why and how to correct it and I'm sure some of the previously deleted members felt the same, but on saying that I can see the issues and it's a very tough thing to call.

As to why I was up at such an ungodly hour? I am every day through pure habit
By bella! at 03,Mar,21 22:40 other posts of bella! 
I definitely hear your concern of being a member that was reported for possible deletion and being deleted without knowing why. I assure you, others have also raised that concern, too.

And by the way, thank you for responding to my frivolous question about your sleeping habits 💤 .....

By bella! at 05,Mar,21 16:16 other posts of bella! 
You have voiced your concern about members posting pictures of others without that person's knowledge or consent, take a look ar showslut's page and gallery of pictures. This person has been a member since December, 2011, of the pages of pictures posted, which person do you think is the female who is now 57 years old and created that profile 9+ years ago?
By #580336 at 05,Mar,21 16:52
Honestly hard to say! And as you say which is her. Clearly that can't be right as they must be Internet pictures surely?
By bella! at 05,Mar,21 19:06 other posts of bella! 
Perhaps they are a mixture of internet pictures and unsuspecting friends.
By #580336 at 06,Mar,21 03:22
Which is wrong on both counts, although I feel posting pics of unsuspecting friends is worse

By bella! at 02,Mar,21 05:31 other posts of bella! 
By the way, I just reported a member by the screen name of 14yoboy . Just my opinion, I feel it's a clear cut report and should be a clear cut deletion.
By Sir-Skittles at 02,Mar,21 12:25 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Bella!

Too bad the same muppets grassing members left and right being on other sites will sadly ignore that report... Known scummy cunts like Leo should go poof... No one had issues with Leo posting in chat about how he shagged his cousin. Screenshots were taken....
By bella! at 02,Mar,21 13:29 other posts of bella! 
My report was reviewed and resolved unanimously in approximately 45 minutes. It was approved by anon3456, Cox4you, Jamie, kebmo and someone else.

Peculiar how when leo reports a SYC member for posting pictures found on the internet, there seems to be an entirely different group of members stepping up to vote. I didn't see any of those members vote in this referral. I realize there is a time difference between when I reported at approximately 23:45 EST. You know, some folks are sleeping, some folks at work, some folks trying to bust-a-nut, some folks are inundated with private messages and the massive amount of attention that they receive that they become overwhelmed and are unable to be concerned with my referral.
By Sir-Skittles at 02,Mar,21 16:52 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
That is good to know

Also with regard to Leo's reports.. that is telling...

By sherryann at 22,Feb,21 01:16 other posts of sherryann 
So if I verified someone, and they were reported, what happens? It sort of said to keep abreast of it. Thanks if anyone answers.
By #574505 at 22,Feb,21 01:29
I think you loose the right to verify only if they are deleted
By bella! at 22,Feb,21 01:37 other posts of bella! 
No, not totally correct. This is what admin says;

"What happens if you give a false verify?
- In case if it's discovered that verified member is actually a fake, all members who verified this member get their verified status revoked, their ability to verify permanently blocked and all verifications given by them in past to other members are also revoked which may cause further "chain reaction"."

I recall the situation but cannot remember the verified member's name... a SYC member sent him private pictures of herself, her face, and the SYD member uploaded the pictures as a form of blackmail. He was deleted and the members that verified him lost their privilege to verify others. I reached out to admin on behalf of one member and said we verify body parts, not their integrity. admin reconsidered and made the members whole, once again.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

I remember the member's name, it was jtmoney.
By sherryann at 22,Feb,21 01:41 other posts of sherryann 
Thanks for these answers.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 24,Feb,21 14:09 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Seems a little harsh. Wouldn't a year suspension be enough?
By bella! at 24,Feb,21 17:14 other posts of bella! 
Clarify, what seems harsh?
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 26,Feb,21 03:10 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Bella!
If this statement is true then I think it's a harsh penalty.

"What happens if you give a false verify?
- In case if it's discovered that verified member is actually a fake, all members who verified this member get their verified status revoked, their ability to verify permanently blocked and all verifications given by them in past to other members are also revoked which may cause further "chain reaction".
By bella! at 26,Feb,21 03:50 other posts of bella! 
Well, that's admin's rule.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 26,Feb,21 14:38 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Yes. I know. He's being too hard. We have major troll characters and he is worried about members doing a favor??? too harsh

By bella! at 22,Feb,21 01:39 other posts of bella! 
sherryann, as much as I feel that leopoldij is a disgusting pig, that report is not going to go anywhere.
By #574505 at 22,Feb,21 01:42
Why vita can't verify anyone are I can't verify him?
By bella! at 22,Feb,21 01:48 other posts of bella! 
Huh? Vita is verified, are you saying you cannot add your verification to his profile?
By #574505 at 22,Feb,21 01:49
Yes or him to me
By bella! at 22,Feb,21 01:52 other posts of bella! 
Really? That's odd! Why not ask admin !?
By admin at 22,Feb,21 16:34 other posts of admin 
Admin would say that the verification script has error messages for every kind of outcome so the question "why" is ambiguous.
By bella! at 22,Feb,21 16:41 other posts of bella! 
Oh, you are being so playful!

By sherryann at 22,Feb,21 01:43 other posts of sherryann 
bella, thank you for answering me.
By dgraff at 22,Feb,21 10:21 other posts of dgraff 
If it worries you sweetheart you can always yank your verification I have on certain situations
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

You can just bet lix is rounding up the troops to save Leo just the same as i am rounding up the troops to gas his sick ass any how as soon as the freeze is lifted I’m sure you will see people vote that never have before
By sherryann at 22,Feb,21 13:11 other posts of sherryann 
Hi dgraff I believe leo is real so that's why i verified him. But i am gonna opt out of the verification part of the site, i dont understand any of it anyway.
By Sir-Skittles at 22,Feb,21 19:22 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Leo is a bottom feeder. A site bucket
By sherryann at 22,Feb,21 21:19 other posts of sherryann 
Hi Skittles
By Sir-Skittles at 24,Feb,21 01:16 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
sherryann Hey!
By sherryann at 26,Feb,21 05:26 other posts of sherryann 
Skittles

By whatsupcocks at 26,Feb,21 12:25 other posts of whatsupcocks 
Why even get verified . When you can have it taken away at any time by something that you had nothing to do with or no control over. Seems like a waist of time. I think it should be done away with. I was verified for over 4 years and then it was gone.

no info to why or

By Sir-Skittles at 24,Feb,21 18:27 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Endless howling every single time I read "Johns is dust and bones. WAKE upFFS."

Is that wrong?
By dgraff at 25,Feb,21 01:14 other posts of dgraff 
No not at all

By Sir-Skittles at 23,Feb,21 13:15 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Site machinations are the best!!
By bella! at 23,Feb,21 14:44 other posts of bella! 
Speaking of "site machinations" , I was welcoming new members yesterday evening and I came upon the STRANGEST comment posted on this member's wall. It read;

"can you do that again, it was a 1000 point bonus.. your bullshit just gained me many points, thanks a heap moron"

This comment piqued my interest and I wondered how any one member could receive a 1,000 point bonus. I've received some hefty point bonuses at the end of the day for "pics and/or actions", but they have never exceeded 400 points. I have never heard of a member receiving a "bonus" for another member's actions. I would ask if that is even possible, but apparently it is!
By #574505 at 23,Feb,21 17:06
Lol. I read that to by the way who is that new member.

By bella! at 21,Feb,21 10:55 other posts of bella! 
Yet another report of a longtime SYC member to Evaluation Panel! Yep, leopoldij reported pandorasbox because out of the 100 plus photos that are posted, he was able to find a reverse search match on the most current picture posted in her gallery.

Based on leo's write-up, I did not get the impression that he reached out to the 4 plus year member to voice his concern, no, that might be too much like right. Since she has not been online for over 3 days, he saved himself the bother and decided to forego that step in order to quickly deposit 50 points in his war chest.
By HotFuckerBoy at 21,Feb,21 16:03 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
"DELETE THIS MEMBER 21,Feb 04:55 By notynyt
Leo .. India is a very sexy country. It is fun to have different types of sex with different types of girl. If he gets hot just watching porn then he is struggling with mental stress. It is believed . Hahah"

Can someone explain how this comment is relevant to the case/report????

By bella! at 21,Feb,21 17:27 other posts of bella! 
It has NO RELEVANCE and that's probably one of just a few things that notynyt knows how to say and write in the English language.

Look below, see for yourself, that's the exact same comment he used when the dumb ass voted ABUSE HAS NO GROUND on Uzbad_T's referral of togger78. Yeah, Uzbad_T was concerned because togger78 posted animal/sex pictures in his chat room. Apparently, anything goes in India, sex with aunty, sex with children, sex with farm animals....

By #574505 at 21,Feb,21 18:07
Can a person freeze the abuse again?
By bella! at 21,Feb,21 18:14 other posts of bella! 
I did freeze voting in order to correspond with pandorasbox. If you are asking whether voting can frozen a second time after my 24 hour freeze expires, I don't think it can.
By #574505 at 21,Feb,21 18:55
Ok thanks I'll give it a try
By #605848 at 21,Feb,21 19:18
[deleted image] that pig Leo
By bella! at 21,Feb,21 19:56 other posts of bella! 
Gee, I wonder when he "employs" them for their services, if he has them sign a waiver stating that he owns and has "artistic control" of their pictures?
By Sir-Skittles at 21,Feb,21 20:32 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Leo's internet pics... cropped just enough to pass the reverse image search.. A total low-life!
By bella! at 21,Feb,21 21:05 other posts of bella! 
Were you aware that leopoldij was referred to the Evaluation Panel for deletion? Yeah, because he posts pictures of random women on his page. I saw the referral and I also saw that lix was the first to vote ABUSE HAS NO GROUND. She since re-voted in order to "freeze" voting and posted this reason; BY THE WAY, HE IS NOT CLAIMING THEY ARE HIM!!! .you know the drill, you don't have any proof to support your feeble report that these shots aren't his, proof or your report not valid and you will not get your 'BOUNTRY'.

It's really not a feeble report, lix. Of course, they are NOT HIM, he's a male and these are clearly females. But these are RANDOM WOMEN and apparently he feels if he negotiates a fee for their company and services that he can do whatever he likes with the pictures he takes from those sessions.
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

By the way, lix, I had NO KNOWLEDGE or anything to do with leopoldij's referral.
By dgraff at 21,Feb,21 23:46 other posts of dgraff 
I’m sorry but I for one will be the first to stick a knife in that creepos back every time he is referred and I know I’m not the only one
By bella! at 22,Feb,21 00:04 other posts of bella! 
Ya know, I'm going to say this, if you or anyone else, cannot be OBJECTIVE when they vote on the Evaluation Panel, then they have no business voting.

How you personally feel about the member reported OR the member that did the reporting, should not factor into how you vote.
By dgraff at 22,Feb,21 23:58 other posts of dgraff 
So how can any sane person take this cluster fuck of a voting system seriously I use to vote like it was a real court of law but after years I got to thinking if you can’t beat them join them so now I have become one of the 5000 Lunatics that vote in this cluster fuck it seems to me like anything goes and we make up the rules as we go we have administration changing the rules in the public forum and only half the people seeing the change we have people who vote to delete every single time and they have for years we have wack jobs that vote to delete but ask other members if they had a good wank before the picture gets deleted I mean come on the system is a joke so why bother
By bella! at 23,Feb,21 04:34 other posts of bella! 
If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. – Eldridge Cleaver

And only you can decide whether you want to be part of the solution or part of the problem. - bella!

By #574505 at 22,Feb,21 20:05
I save those pictures

By bella! at 19,Feb,21 02:15 other posts of bella! 
Wow! All I can say is, WOW!

Are members really that needy for points that they scour the galleries of longtime members looking for internet pics? Today's referral of misshi , a 3 year member,, was made by notynyt . This is notynyt's third referral is less than one week and his proof was based on pictures uploaded in 2018 and 2019! Really? This is just one of his links of "proof". What am I missing with regard to proof? My takeaway is that misshi, or quite possibly misshi's pictures are found on members of Showitoff's profiles.

only registered users can see external links
By HotFuckerBoy at 19,Feb,21 02:22 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Looks like she tried to, or was verified at some point

/lwobbtvx8795pic.html
By bella! at 19,Feb,21 02:43 other posts of bella! 
The pictures submitted to the Evaluation Panel for the consideration of the voting members were posted as follows;

21,May,18
12,Feb,19
16,Feb,19
22,Jan,21

misshi has seven pages of pictures, 372 pictures, to be exact. Can you imagine the time notynyt spent to dig through the pages of pictures to report those four? Geez, two of the four pictures reported were posted 2 years ago and one of the four pictures was posted 3 years ago.

By bella! at 19,Feb,21 02:45 other posts of bella! 
That's a relatively new picture, posted just two months ago.

By bella! at 19,Feb,21 02:49 other posts of bella! 
And a three year member is GONE!
By HotFuckerBoy at 19,Feb,21 21:01 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Sad...
By bella! at 20,Feb,21 04:05 other posts of bella! 
Today, a member reported someone who posted "animal sex picture" in his chat room.

Just my opinion, I feel that it is important to express why you vote the way you vote. Lately, the comments that accompany the votes are off topic and not germane.

Today, when one member voted ABUSE HAS NO GROUND, the comment that accompanied the vote was as follows; "India is a very sexy country. It is fun to have different types of sex with different types of girls. If he gets hot just watching porn, then he is just struggling with mental stress. It is believed. Hahah"

WTF does that dumb ass comment have to do with your dumb ass vote? The member, togger78, was deleted in spite of your stupidity.
By Sir-Skittles at 20,Feb,21 13:38 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
NOTYNYT another window licking Indian... a total follower. Fuck him.
By bella! at 20,Feb,21 13:46 other posts of bella! 
I didn't disclose the numb nuts that posted that so I'm curious why you think it was him. Hahah!
By Sir-Skittles at 20,Feb,21 14:57 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I was referring to his grassing report on Misshi....
By bella! at 20,Feb,21 16:18 other posts of bella! 
Whatever, it was good intuition because it was notynyt.
By Sir-Skittles at 20,Feb,21 16:42 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I am putting that cunt on The List
By dgraff at 21,Feb,21 23:54 other posts of dgraff 
Good no one likes a snitch I say we smash his head in with my favorite sledgehammer
By bella! at 21,Feb,21 23:58 other posts of bella! 
Please, do not talk like that.
By dgraff at 22,Feb,21 00:20 other posts of dgraff 
Sorry Bella I’ve had him pegged as trouble the first day he arrived on site
--------------------------------------- added after 27 seconds

And I was right

By Sir-Skittles at 20,Feb,21 16:53 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Site Indians-

The Rude/Aggressive Indian-

This is one of the worst types of Indians. Tends to attack women if they don't respond to their pathetic advances, have shit pictures, and worse. Members are encouraged to smash these Indians. Or, report them for immediate attack. These are your jam boys!

The Full Retard Indian-

Now, what you have here is an Indian with VERY limited English. They make no sense whatsoever. Running amok all over the site and fun to smash.

The Obvious Indian-

If you spot a female with what is obviously internet pics coupled with bad English, this is The Obvious Indian. Smash these cunts. Lady Tecsan also acts this way.

The Angry Indian!

A favourite for sure- These Indians go crazy if you give them a bit of the curry! Fun to rev up and watch them go into orbit with rage! Joyaya is an example of this type of Indian. Weak cunts who really just need the boot to the back of their nappy.

In summation, members need to avoid ALL Indians to ensure they have a good time here. Any Indian involvement with fuck off your day for sure.
By #574505 at 20,Feb,21 19:50
If there wasn't for slavery there would not be no mayates just saying. Lol

By Sir-Skittles at 11,Feb,21 20:13 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Lady Tecsan a site cockroach! Only comes out at night to creep around the site, leaving endless comments on my page, blogs, and pics. Using the rest of his allotted site time to wank to cock pictures! Spewing homophobic comments to everyone to try to hide his true feelings: he is in fact a cock boy!

A true weakling living behind a protected page. A secure bunker where he is safe from comments, attacks, etc. And then denies he does it by unblocking people! Can only lurk in the shadows. The operational temp of chat would be too much for the feeble minded cunt. He would not be able to keep up! Skype is out of the question.

When I think of this weak cunt, it reminds me of the song "Nearer My God to Thee" .. the last song they played on Titanic as she sank. To that point, Lady Tecan could have made it to the lifeboat. Instead, he picked up a violin. He will sink all the way to bottom of the site!

By tecsan at 24,Dec,20 06:18 other posts of tecsan 
Some of you really take this site too seriously...Get a life...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! at 24,Dec,20 07:28 other posts of bella! 
Did you read what you wrote? Do you honestly believe what you wrote? If you do, you should follow your own advice.
By tecsan at 24,Dec,20 07:35 other posts of tecsan 
Yes I meant it...Some of you know too much about this site for your own good...(not putting you in that category though)...But damn, some here seem to focus they're lives around this site...Talking about crap the average member here cares nothing about...Most here to have fun and not have to worry about the logistics of the site...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! at 24,Dec,20 12:39 other posts of bella! 
Perhaps I misunderstood what you meant, and if I did, I'm deeply sorry. I tend to agree with you, there are certain elements of the site that some folks just are interested in and most people are here just to have fun.

Having fun is a relative term. There's the guy that creates a SYC profile, uploads pictures from the internet, to have his jollies. There are boys and girls who are not yet 18, who create profiles all in the name of fun. There are real people hoping to connect with another real person, for a possible hook up all in fun. Some people are interested in sharing their fantasy and they do so by writing a blog or posting it somewhere in the forum. And then there are people content on looking at pictures and that is the extent of their fun.

I'd be interested in understanding what you meant about "know too much about this site for your own good." Thanks.

By Sir-Skittles at 24,Jan,21 14:40 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Loser tecsan spends all his nights, even weekends sending messages to me, replying to my blogs! A no life cunt!

I offered to get the cunt an HBO Max subscription. He did not reply back.

And let's not forget he is writing about getting a life... on mother fucking Christmas Eve! Sad cunt!
By tecsan at 28,Jan,21 01:15 other posts of tecsan 
Looks as though you were here too looser girl shits...Christmas Eve, really...Think before you type girl...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 28,Jan,21 01:10 other posts of tecsan 
Believe what I wrote...Just trying to put bullies in their place...Other than that I could care less...Internet bullies have no place in this world...They keep my name out of crap and I will do the same with their name...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! at 28,Jan,21 02:54 other posts of bella! 
You are no better than the members you criticize.
By tecsan at 28,Jan,21 03:39 other posts of tecsan 
I think you are probably right in a sense...But, I have never backed down nor will I ever from a dam bully...Only one exception is that if the bully is female...
By bella! at 28,Jan,21 04:05 other posts of bella! 
Hey, it's all about choices. This is a game, you know, for all of you. You are trying to "break" them and they are trying to "break" you.
By tecsan at 28,Jan,21 04:28 other posts of tecsan 
I agree...But, I have never broke and never will...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! at 28,Jan,21 04:42 other posts of bella! 
Okay, these shenanigans between all of you will go on forever.

I'm going to bed, it was a long day and it's cold out. Brrrr.....!
By tecsan at 28,Jan,21 04:58 other posts of tecsan 
No argument from me...Wish I were there where ever you are...I know you wish the opposite though...
By Sir-Skittles at 07,Feb,21 20:36 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Tecsan

So Lonely... trying to be somewhere you can't go... or be something you can't be! Fucking muppet!!

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 24,Dec,20 15:26 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Like Bella! says, "you, of all people?"

By Sir-Skittles at 27,Jan,21 13:47 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Abuse is having to get 50+ comments a day from lady Tecsan

Bit of a mystery how he types so much holding a spatula all night at work!
By tecsan at 28,Jan,21 01:08 other posts of tecsan 
Abuse is spending 20+ mins typing lies about someone on you blog little girl shits...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Sir-Skittles at 30,Jan,21 20:02 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Awwww... look at Lady Tecsan defending his love: The Saggy Granny!

By Sir-Skittles at 08,Jan,21 19:46 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By dgraff at 25,Jan,21 12:21 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha 😝 that’s great

By #485312 at 21,Jan,21 11:55
the one with the biggest mouths in the abuse panel,
verified this couple as only posting their own pics.
backed them even when they got called out and told them
to just delete the ONE offending pic, only trouble was,
no one had ever seen HER real cunt, they were ALL fakes.
IT should of had its right to verify taken off it as
it doesn't know what a fake pic looks like if it was
hit in the head with it, and still has the hide to put its
opinions out there as if theyre gospel. you better check
all your FAKE friends more carefully... as you might not be so lucky next time one gets deleted *lix*

By Sir-Skittles at 05,Jan,21 13:38 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Site Justice Warriors!!!

A lump, a walrus, and a midget!
By bella! at 05,Jan,21 14:50 other posts of bella! 
Site Justice Warriors?
By Sir-Skittles at 05,Jan,21 15:28 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Monitoring, reporting people, etc. Self designated site police.

By bella! at 30,Dec,20 04:12 other posts of bella! 
Tonight is a busy night for leopoldij , he has referred two members to the Evaluation Panel for deletion.

The referral that really cheeses me off is his referral of a member by the screen name of big . big is a ten year member and in leopoldij's quest for points or "cunt", whichever came first, stumbled across big's page and found that he had posted two internet pictures in his gallery. The proof submitted was solid yet it lacked whether leopoldij had contacted the member and requested that the pictures be deleted prior to reporting him.

Apparently, leopoldij was not aware of admin 's recent post(s) made on December 19 regarding his position on internet pictures. admin expressed to then member #460385, that he was not adverse to internet pictures being posted as long as the members do not claim them to be their own. Ultimately, member #460385 deleted their profile and sadly, admin made the decision to delete all the posts of their heated conversation.

The voting went like this;

• 2nice voted to DELETE
• lushlips voted to DELETE
• aoneeyedmonster voted to DELETE
• bella! voted NO ABUSE and placed a FREEZE on voting and sent a message to big.
By dgraff at 30,Dec,20 11:10 other posts of dgraff 
Very good Bella I would have done the same thing there is to many with a itchy delete finger old members should be giving a chance to right there wrong
By bella! at 30,Dec,20 13:59 other posts of bella! 
I don't believe that admin's vision is to have SYD/SYC/Showitoff be the site for members to come to repost primarily internet pictures, it is an amateur site. A member posting an occasional picture here and there, something that is not being used in a deceptive manner, ie pictures that claim my girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse, etc.
By dgraff at 30,Dec,20 14:37 other posts of dgraff 
It still pulls my chain that one of lixsipsucket friends @johnboy1969@ posts his whole page full of internet pictures and no one says a word I flag them every time they pop up on the main page
By bella! at 30,Dec,20 15:00 other posts of bella! 
But I know that you recognize that there are different standards for paying members. It requires a higher count/more members flagging his uploads so they are removed from the Popular page. Too bad he's not so brazen that he consider uploading his internet pics in the miscellaneous category so he doesn't secure a spot that the true amateur should rightfully be entitled to.

As for calling him out as being lix's friend, there's a BIG difference between jonboy1969 and member #460385. jonboy1969 is not calling her names AND jonboy1969 is not her competition for attention.
By dgraff at 30,Dec,20 15:07 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely

By bella! at 31,Dec,20 17:27 other posts of bella! 
Ha! You should see the hostile responses I received from the member. His messages/responses to me are as follows;

• Dec 29, 23:34 big: what is this crap
• Dec 31, 10:16 big: are you fucket up or a joke
By dgraff at 31,Dec,20 22:09 other posts of dgraff 
Really how ungrateful of him we are trying to save him because of his vast years and he has the balls to get snippy with you
The nerve of him
By bella! at 31,Dec,20 22:30 other posts of bella! 
We talked, the pictures were removed. It's tricky and difficult to tell a member that they're in jeopardy of being deleted because of two internet pictures when there are other members who post gobs of pictures and there are two that portray them as being themselves, their ex, someone....
By Sir-Skittles at 01,Jan,21 16:46 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I was in chat.. and Big was giving a rev to Leopolda.. nothing that bad but I guess for being a lardo, Leo has think skin! A site sissy??
By bella! at 01,Jan,21 17:20 other posts of bella! 
I sent the member, big, a screen shot of the actual referral so he understood that I was being legit. At first, I think he was outdone that his profile was in jeopardy of being deleted.

What went in chat?
By Sir-Skittles at 04,Jan,21 14:35 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Leopolda was being heckled by multiple members for posting his internet pics.
By bella! at 04,Jan,21 14:37 other posts of bella! 
Does leo really post internet pics?
By Sir-Skittles at 04,Jan,21 17:17 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
He has me banned so I can't see these days. But he used to do that all the time in chat. Others do see it and called him out. Then the little sissy reports them for the same thing!

Leo is a POS.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 30,Dec,20 18:10 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I liked Big.
By bella! at 30,Dec,20 22:20 other posts of bella! 
He hasn't been deleted, YET. I hope that your buddy, leopoldij, withdraws his report.
By #574505 at 31,Dec,20 00:31
Seems like he don't care he still hasn't removed them pics..
By bella! at 31,Dec,20 00:55 other posts of bella! 
In my opinion, he shouldn't have to. Did you see and read what went down on December 19? The guy is a 10 year member, he's not claiming that he's posting pictures of his girlfriend, spouse or partner and if admin doesn't mind an internet picture or two, why can't we leave it alone?
By #574505 at 31,Dec,20 01:23
I agree but but some won't
By dgraff at 31,Dec,20 02:33 other posts of dgraff 
My abuse is not valid finger is ready as soon as it unfreezes

By dgraff at 31,Dec,20 02:36 other posts of dgraff 
Leo is a prick we can’t expect him to do something nice on the holidays
By #574505 at 31,Dec,20 02:49
Well I just vote not to delete
By dgraff at 31,Dec,20 03:01 other posts of dgraff 
Thank you for the heads up I just voted to

By Andthisisme at 24,Dec,20 13:13 other posts of Andthisisme 
I haven't taken part in the abuse referrals recently but there are two issues that I do think justifies the abuse panel ;-
1) Fake profiles. There are way too many guys on here pretending to be women. Call them out and delete them.
2) Posting other members photos on their page without acknowledging the owner of the image and without the owners approval.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 24,Dec,20 15:25 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
FIRST
Why is impersonating a woman be grounds for banning a member? Are you afraid to be labeled a homo for liking his/her page and chatting how you are going to destroy her pussy?

SECOND
I AGREE THAT PICS SHOULD NOT BE BORROWED WITHOUT APPROVAL EXCEPT TO MAKE A CARICATURE AND IDENTIFYING THE OWNER. After all, the chat rooms are full of pics "borrowed" for the occasion and posted. Should we get rid of those miscreants?
By Andthisisme at 24,Dec,20 17:11 other posts of Andthisisme 
No I am not afraid of being labelled a homo,what a bizarre suggestion, that wasn't my point. Why does a man pretend to be a woman? Why not post as a man? To deliberately mislead other people into perhaps contacting them because they think HE is a WOMAN. This is deliberate misrepresentation and i am totally opposed to that.

Again, if photos are posted in a forum that is different to posting photos of other members, without their consent or acknowledgement on a their profile, TO GIVE THE IMPRESSION that they are photos of the member. Again misrepresentation.

I accept other people have different views but those are mine.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 24,Dec,20 21:29 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
On the first part.....SO WHAT? DID HE WASTE YOUR TIME? YOU DIDN'T KNOW SO HOW CAN IT AFFECT YOU?

On the second part, making other members pics as your own....... That is wrong
By Andthisisme at 24,Dec,20 22:31 other posts of Andthisisme 
I am sorry but if you do not see what is wrong with point 1, then there is nothing more that I can say.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 25,Dec,20 01:49 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I don't

By tecsan at 25,Dec,20 03:28 other posts of tecsan 
I agree with the above statement 100%...I did have some pics of women on my page at one time, which they all consented too, but I took them down because of the backlash...Was trying to give they're images more exposure...Never did I claim they were mine nor someone I had met in real life...The fact remains I had consent...
By Sir-Skittles at 27,Dec,20 13:57 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
You had consent... what a fucking muppet.

Tecsan go stir the soup at your low-life cook job!!
By tecsan at 28,Dec,20 04:40 other posts of tecsan 
You are not worth a shit gay bitch at muppet smashing...Think I will take over little cocksucker...Go 69 freddy...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Sir-Skittles at 28,Dec,20 12:40 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Tecsan the site's very own walking glory hole... you sound upset princess. You should really talk to someone. You spent the entire night commenting about me. Again. Will you be working the holiday this week at your low life, low paying job?
By #551147 at 28,Dec,20 17:45
Oh man!

I think you made him mad. He hardly ever talks like that.

I had to pause for a moment, I thought SrCums had taken over his account.

By tecsan at 29,Dec,20 04:46 other posts of tecsan 
Keep trying some more little queerbait...Welcome to your new...Well you know...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Sir-Skittles at 29,Dec,20 17:15 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Tecsan Hey mate, you do not need to wear yer dental dam to eat at KFC. Idiot

I saw you posted that question in what appears to be a now deleted blog. Just be yourself mate!
By tecsan at 30,Dec,20 04:36 other posts of tecsan 
And so should you be yourself 'little MATEY'...Go take your date to McD's you know little fred and both of you can stalk the mens room while you suck each others cocks...༼☯﹏☯༽

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 25,Dec,20 21:27 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
There's an answer to Bella!s and Admin's thread in my thread. As I can't see Bella's I had to copy/paste to answer.
By bella! at 28,Dec,20 18:35 other posts of bella! 
Let's not kid one another, you have always been privy to what I post.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 28,Dec,20 21:42 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Yes, but not on the same thread. For me it's not a question of reading it, it's a question of answering or rebutting it and that's impossible.

By #579822 at 24,Nov,19 12:56
If they can’t stand the heat I suggest all the moaning fuckers get out of the kitchen
By #601496 at 24,Nov,19 13:31
What kitchen?
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 24,Dec,20 22:09 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
What heat?

By Sir-Skittles at 24,Nov,19 14:39 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

I heard MySpace is still running their site. A good place for weak cunts, muppets, and fuck ups.
By #574505 at 24,Dec,20 23:26
I know ken has a account there with his hippy Volkswagen

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 24,Dec,20 22:07 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Dgraff
I doubt it the member you are speaking of can’t think past her fake ponytail

twowarmtts3
Maybees your speeking abut mei. I where an horsy tail noot a punny tail.

WELL, THAT'S THE BEST I CAN DO TO SPEAK YOUR THIRD GRADE LANGUAGE

By bella! at 22,Dec,20 12:15 other posts of bella! 
Since one member feels that the little people are left in the dark about the goings on and what happens within the Evaluation Panel, I will post last night's referral here. Mkay?

cumslutann a 4+ year member was referred by licksipsuckit , reason given; "shots have water mark from another site on them. they don't come back with searches as the head of the woman has been shopped on to professional pics."
By Sir-Skittles at 22,Dec,20 13:43 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
LIX... fucking hell what a sad life she has!! Endlessly searching pics that may be on other sites!! Rat should worry more about her crooked meth teeth and that exploded pastrami sandwich she has between her legs
By bella! at 22,Dec,20 14:15 other posts of bella! 
Stop, be nice.

This post was really for her friend, twowarm, who moaned about rules not being the same across the board for all members, the "little people" not knowing what's going on and having no say AND members not being given an opportunity to "clean up their act" by cleaning up their pages.

The following members voted in this order and as follows; dgraff NO ABUSE, shavenjason NO ABUSE, 2nice NO ABUSE, bella! NO ABUSE.

I'm not sure if there was a 5th voter or if lix pulled her report.
By dgraff at 22,Dec,20 16:29 other posts of dgraff 
She probably pulled it she gets her panty in a bunch if no one agrees with her
By #574505 at 22,Dec,20 16:32
It was my last vote set her free
By bella! at 22,Dec,20 23:06 other posts of bella! 
Question; I understood the referral, even though she did not submit the pictures, but did the link or links work for you?

By bella! at 22,Dec,20 16:34 other posts of bella! 
I'm not sure what happened, if it was pulled OR resolved as NO ABUSE. Question, did the links provided work for you?
By dgraff at 22,Dec,20 16:42 other posts of dgraff 
Lix referrals never work and she is to stubborn to do them right
By bella! at 22,Dec,20 16:49 other posts of bella! 
Her referrals work, it was the link(s) that didn't work.

By bella! at 22,Dec,20 16:39 other posts of bella! 
I'm going to continue to post Panel activity here as long as Dev01 doesn't mind. Please let twowarm know she can find information here.

By Sir-Skittles at 24,Dec,20 15:34 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Dgraff - panties in a bunch... more like panties can't fit after too much BRUNCH!!! #LixWalrus
By dgraff at 24,Dec,20 17:45 other posts of dgraff 

By bella! at 22,Dec,20 21:46 other posts of bella! 
This is the referral that *lix* is whinging about. I'm an "arse" for voting NO ABUSE? No, she's an arse for submitting this mess.

Furthermore, admin , will you kindly remind members who requested that only verified members could vote on the Evaluation Panel and which member requested that only verified members could enter the Pic of the Month commercial? Thank you.

[deleted image]
By admin at 22,Dec,20 22:14 other posts of admin 
I honestly don't remember already.
By bella! at 22,Dec,20 22:47 other posts of bella! 
I believe that Scorps was the member who requested that voting be changed to verified members and I believe it was CountryCouple54 requested that the POTM be changed to verified members so that unverified members, the members that were inclined to post internet pictures, could not enter.

*lix* needs to get her facts straight before pointing fingers at me.

And as for bullying with regard to the Evaluation Panel, I don't think that bullying is what is happening. There is a certain amount of disrespect going on but I do not feel that I have been disrespectful to her on the Evaluation Panel or in the forum. I refrain from calling her derogatory names, can she make that assertion? She doesn't like me and no matter what I say, no matter what I do, it won't be to her liking.
By #551147 at 22,Dec,20 23:32
Yes, yes I did! 🤔 What about it?

What kinda friggin sense does it make to have higher probability of fraudulent accounts voting to delete people?
By 2nice at 22,Dec,20 23:40 other posts of 2nice 
Bella is in agreement with you, Scorps.
By #551147 at 23,Dec,20 03:05

By bella! at 23,Dec,20 01:31 other posts of bella! 
When "twowarm" mentioned me, I signed out to see this written by *lix*. In her posts. Note; from time-to-time lix will refer to me as "cunt" but mainly "IT". I am the IT in today's rant. This is her post to twowarm;

"this is why people don't care and cant keep up. LETS CHANGE THE RULES AGAIN. its amazing that every little thing that ANNOYS certain people, even when it has nothing to do with them, the rules get changed, just like making only verified members allowed to go in comps... lets suck all the air out of the room for that person again...lets stop the majority of the site having any fun, because fun isn't allowed here.. we don't promote fun... its all about following the rules of one person everytime ITs PMT kicks in... I think you better just get the whinger to add in on this and have the whole thing changed again to suit IT... no one can vote unless they give a 4 page essay on why they think that person should or should not be deleted, why not go all the way... lets just let the know all have it so that IT gets 3 vote to everyone elses one??? or just get IT to be the only one that gets to have any say, since IT has so much to say about everyone she knows so well and yet knows nothing about at all??? .. , and forget the rest of the site, we are all just idiots and stupid YEAH???
also you are not a blood sucker and there are no blood suckers here, the site is a "free site" for those that choose to come as visitors only... unless we want to change those rules too so you cant even look ??? and the whole verified thing should be pulled now that the system works??? it was changed so that one couple could manipulate the system to gain points by putting out REAL girls who aren't verified CHEATERS... girls get more scrutiny than any here and should be allowed to enter comps and move freely on the site shouldn't they???
Maybe appoint a COVID marshal, give them a badge to flash if they 'think your head is too big' and needs and adjustment... *Lix*"

It's exhausting to be damned for everything that is perceived to be negative on this site. Like I'm the member reaching out to admin and requesting changes to be made. NOT! One thing about me Scorps, I am no one's puppet nor am I a puppetmaster. If I have done something or did something wrong, I OWN IT, I don't hide.

Other than an occasional question or concern, I don't go to admin for much. The last thing I requested of admin was that he cap nice gifts for special occasions at 50 points. The Thanksgiving turkey choices are 10 points and 80 points, I think 80 points is too high. Also, I know that Thanksgiving is celebrated in Canada but in October, not November. If Thanksgiving is celebrated anywhere else, I'm not aware. The turkey gifts should be available October and November.

When I'm being accused and demeaned for admin changing things to suit my needs, it ain't me. I would hope that the members that are/were instrumental in having things changed, step up and own it.
By #551147 at 23,Dec,20 03:12
Ahhhh Ok!

Well, I did own it and I don't care if she or anyone else likes it or not. Mr.Admin apparently liked it or he wouldn't have done it. Simple as that...

But ok, I understand now, I just wasn't sure why it was being brought up like I did something wrong.
By bella! at 23,Dec,20 03:48 other posts of bella! 
I'm tired of that fucking bitch fabricating things about me to whinge about.

This was something else that she posted;

"recently I submitted a report, showing two photos, that clearly have water marks from another site, there is a huge problem with the people who are allowed to vote on this panel, as half of them only see what they choose to see. and vote accordingly, and that's not about the report, but the person reporting, admin should take a look occasionally and see also, how these handful of arses speak to the other voting members too... I don't think the abuse panel is a place for bullying??? theyre allowed to all that here in forum, its about voting.... so I'll post the two pics for your here to see if anyone can see the water marks, or is it just in my head that there are words printed across the bottom of the pic, that are another site??? and to nastily disguise the pics they badly shot heads over the porn star faces, nulling any usual search... *lix*"

She wants admin to take a look to see how the "arses" are voting. Well, I would like to ask the arse that referred cumslutann, just where are the two pictures that she allegedly referred and attached? Apparently, my "4 page essay" wasn't clear enough or maybe she's a "special needs" adult and did not understand my words. Here's a perfect example of how obstinate or ignorant she really is, a few weeks ago, lix reported a SYC member. Again, the pictures were not included with the report so I added pictures to make voting move smoothly. She was so pissed that I assisted that she deleted her referral and resubmitted it. In the end, I voted to delete the SYC member. *lix* needs to grow the fuck up. Contrary to what she thinks, IT IS NOT ABOUT HER, IT IS ABOUT HER PISS POOR WAY OF REPORTING.

By tecsan at 23,Dec,20 04:42 other posts of tecsan 
I am with you...
By bella! at 23,Dec,20 05:13 other posts of bella! 
That sounds really freaky! And I'm sure that admin appreciates your support!
By tecsan at 23,Dec,20 06:50 other posts of tecsan 
Hey, I was being truthful...Was hard to follow as I suspect admin had the same problem...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! at 23,Dec,20 07:29 other posts of bella! 
You might not be able to understand the gist two questions, especially when they do not involve you, but I have all the confidence in the world that admin does!
By tecsan at 23,Dec,20 09:04 other posts of tecsan 
Was not aware that in order to make a comment that one must by all means be involved...༼☯﹏☯༽

By DeepThroatThis at 24,Dec,20 18:10 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Does she still have the cemetery pics on her page were her and the little man did "photo opps" over grave sites? I'm blocked so can't see?

By #275407 at 23,Dec,20 02:43
It's plain and simple, if you are a paying member only, you have the right to vote in the abuse panel. I bet admin would agree that paid members have more accessories to their advantage on this site then non paying members. It might increase money put in his pocket making more members paying members. Non paid members should not have the right to controll this site.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 23,Dec,20 05:06 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Having by the right and being allowed are two different things

By mr_blue at 23,Dec,20 09:56 other posts of mr_blue 
So only people with money have a say in how the site gets run capitalism rocks
Non paying members should not post in the forum then,or have any rights at all!!! Why bother being here unless you have money and can flaunt it and have control of the majority?!...
Having paid doesn't make you a better person or better judge of character... just saying
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 23,Dec,20 12:45 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Wait a minute. This is an amateur site open to all. And yes, they should have a say so. Maybe a six months cooling off period but what makes the current batch of judges any better? Maybe the little people should be given the right to vote you out.
By mr_blue at 23,Dec,20 13:55 other posts of mr_blue 
What are you on about?

Cody suggested having only paid members vote,so I replied half tongue in cheek about that..

The abuse page is fine as it is,the problem is that people just cannot accept it when they cannot run someone off site cuz the other voting members disagree with their report...

Admin put the panel in place so everyone could have a say in how people get removed and what for...

And people just don't always agree and can't get over it,and have to drag half the site into their ire....
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 23,Dec,20 15:54 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Sorry, blue. I was slow on the uptake. I don't think a new member should be able to upgrade his account on the first day and become part of the panel. But, after 3 to 6 months they should be allowed to vote.

Also, I'm confused. Is there an actual panel with a president, secretary and a court? Do they get nominated and voted on?
By mr_blue at 23,Dec,20 16:45 other posts of mr_blue 
Upgrade to what? Do you mean pay!!
It takes two years of membership before you can vote and you have to be verified.... that's to stop fake accounts backing up their owners in votes...
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 23,Dec,20 17:47 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Upgrade = paying member
I also was wrong on the two years wait time. That's far too long. Only a few make decisions for the majority

By Sir-Skittles at 23,Dec,20 14:27 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I will send you the link for the paid members only portal. You can see site analytics, detailed reports on members, and much more! You are welcome.
By mr_blue at 23,Dec,20 16:37 other posts of mr_blue 
I can just google or people watch

By #275407 at 24,Dec,20 05:44
Posting in the forum any idiot can dobut kicking a member off the site should be done by part owners of the site so to speak, (paying members). I'm not a paying member right now so I'm not bias.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 24,Dec,20 15:30 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Well, I don't see why wait two years. What possible attribute could a member bring to the pannel if he's been a member two years than one that serves six months. Better understanding of dick/cunt pronunciation?

By bella! at 24,Dec,20 12:47 other posts of bella! 
At 06:39 on December 24, Daniela was reported by coupleXXX for Copyright/Stolen. My opinion, it looks like a good referral, a hyperlink to the internet provided. All three images uploaded in Daniela's gallery found in this one link.

• coop-m votes to delete
• bella! votes to delete
• Jamie votes to delete

By bella! at 24,Dec,20 02:23 other posts of bella! 
1216Elin was reported by leopoldij for deletion, reason Copyright/Stolen.

It was a clean referral, the hyperlinks provided worked so the voting moved smoothly. The 5 members voting to delete were as follows.

• CaptainCanada
• Mocha
• lushlips
• rocket1
• bella!
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

The only thing that was seedy about the referral was that while in a chat room, another member identified 1216Elin as posting internet pictures, leopoldij quickly took the opportunity report to claim the 50 point bounty.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 22,Dec,20 20:53 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I thank Bella! For her explanation of how the evaluationn panel works. I can understand not wanting certain new members to have a voice. Most still don't understand the rules of the site. Many rules are known by 5 or 10 year members only and are archaic. So I propose a compromise. I, occasionally, land on "Members that most likely were banned before"
Most of the time it tells me I'm not allowed, so I restart my computer and walla. I'm in. What I propose is a similar link that appears under "SOCIAL". ANYONE would get to read but not vote. At least, those that care would know the score
I've been a member for four years both as a paying member and as a bloodsucker. Every so often I quit for a few months. Then I have to start all over again. I submit that I have something to contribute to these members that get in trouble. You tell me.
By #485312 at 22,Dec,20 21:16
this is why people don't care and cant keep up. LETS CHANGE THE RULES AGAIN. its amazing that every little thing that ANNOYS certain people, even when it has nothing to do with them, the rules get changed, just like making only verified members allowed to go in comps... lets suck all the air out of the room for that person again...lets stop the majority of the site having any fun, because fun isn't allowed here.. we don't promote fun... its all about following the rules of one person everytime ITs PMT kicks in... I think you better just get the whinger to add in on this and have the whole thing changed again to suit IT... no one can vote unless they give a 4 page essay on why they think that person should or should not be deleted, why not go all the way... lets just let the know all have it so that IT gets 3 vote to everyone elses one??? or just get IT to be the only one that gets to have any say, since IT has so much to say about everyone she knows so well and yet knows nothing about at all??? .. , and forget the rest of the site, we are all just idiots and stupid YEAH???
also you are not a blood sucker and there are no blood suckers here, the site is a "free site" for those that choose to come as visitors only... unless we want to change those rules too so you cant even look ??? and the whole verified thing should be pulled now that the system works??? it was changed so that one couple could manipulate the system to gain points by putting out REAL girls who aren't verified CHEATERS... girls get more scrutiny than any here and should be allowed to enter comps and move freely on the site shouldn't they???
Maybe appoint a COVID marshal, give them a badge to flash if they 'think your head is too big' and needs and adjustment... *Lix*

By dgraff at 23,Dec,20 00:20 other posts of dgraff 
Oh HELL No I’ve been quiet through all of this but I just can’t hold my tongue anymore so let me get this straight you candy want to be the voice of the little people you the woman that has held more accounts then I own socks 🧦 some times three accounts at a time and you have posted internet pictures and photo shopped you think you’re trustworthy of knowing what is going on in the abuse panel CC 54 gave up to easy they should have stayed and fought
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

Maybe you want an humanitarian award while you’re at it
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 23,Dec,20 04:18 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Short answer is no. I don't wan't to be anyone's voice.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Prove it, mother fucker. Prove that those accounts were mine. Some where Charlie's, some were friends. The only two times Charlie and I have had account at the same time were when Charlie wanted to get involved............and now. He has this thing about representing himself as a woman. BUT HE'S NOT HURTING ANYONE. HE USES THE FORUMS AND THAT'S IT. HE BRINGS ONE MORE MEMBER TO THE GROUP AND HE CERTAINLY HAS THE SMARTS TO RUN RINGSC AROUND THE LOT OF YOU. ESPECIALLY AN OVERGROWN BOY WITH A THIRD GRADE EDUCATION WHO NEVER TOOK THE TIME TO READ AND FIGURE OUT SPELLING. So, @Degraff@ you have something to say to me about being a bad member? First go fuck yourself, then lick the dildo.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

Have I posted photoshopped pics from the internat? When I joined four or five yrs ago, I was accused of doing that. Maybe it was true, maybe not, but, as you can see on the bottom of my main page, I've been a member since Feb 2020, so under careful consideration, KISS MY ASS. IT MUST HAVE BEEN SOMEONE ELSE, LIKE THE DARLINGS OF THE SITE, COUNTRYCLUB54.
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

All I want for me is to reacth my one year anniversary. I have been confirmed and I know you get mucho points for turning in members for evaluation. I can hardly wait
By dgraff at 23,Dec,20 12:22 other posts of dgraff 
Ummm that’s 2 year anniversary before you can vote on the abuse panel and I see how far your vast education has taken you slinging hash in a truck stop is very important and for god sake’s women change your garage bag uniform there is juice leaking out and running down the in side of your leg get that fat lazy ass ronda Lynn to make you a new one and tell that drunken husband of yours to stay out of the bottle this Christmas and quit knocking you around it’s clouding your thought oh and one more thing tell that lazy ass Jerome to get a real job and quit spending all his time playing B ball there’s no money in it when your only 5ft 2
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 23,Dec,20 12:34 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
My bad. I thought it was one year. One thing though. Your comments were lifted from Scorps HaHa postings. Funny but every one knows its garbage and not true. Satirical if you like. That's "Made up to you" On the other hand, my comments are true and even you have commented on them. I heaar some biker gangs like to disembowel chicks as punishment. You ride with guys like that?

By #551147 at 27,Nov,19 14:59
Forgive me folks! Was just a bit outraged... 😬😬😠😠
By Sir-Skittles at 29,Nov,19 14:45 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Post the attack/outrage! I don't see it!
By #551147 at 30,Nov,19 01:34
Lol

It was someone I reported to "the panel" for their sick recounting of b.e.a.s.t.i.a.l.i.t.y. I was apologizing for my vernacular in the report cause I was just a tad disturbed at what I read.

Looks like the puke was deleted.
By Sir-Skittles at 01,Dec,19 16:26 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Another rat snuffed out then!

By dgraff at 22,Dec,20 23:22 other posts of dgraff 
It’s funny you should mention it but I have one that keeps insinuating that I have sex with my dog muggsy I keep trying to get him to say something stupid so I can make him go poof

By #485312 at 22,Dec,20 19:50
recently I submitted a report, showing two photos, that clearly have water marks from another site, there is a huge problem with the people who are allowed to vote on this panel, as half of them only see what they choose to see. and vote accordingly, and that's not about the report, but the person reporting, admin should take a look occasionally and see also, how these handful of arses speak to the other voting members too... I don't think the abuse panel is a place for bullying??? theyre allowed to all that here in forum, its about voting.... so I'll post the two pics for your here to see if anyone can see the water marks, or is it just in my head that there are words printed across the bottom of the pic, that are another site??? and to nastily disguise the pics they badly shot heads over the porn star faces, nulling any usual search... *lix*
[deleted image][deleted image]
judge for yourselves if there are or aren't watermarks here...
[deleted image][deleted image]
and its a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't, if you report fakes, youre an arsehole, if you support fakes youre an arsehole. and if you try to intimidate members for doing what the site is set up for, and what these same people keep having the rules changed for..
, youre an arsehole RIGHT???
heres another example of a reporting member being called a Narc??? for doing what the site is set up for???
and you wonder why people don't want to get involved with this panel???
*lIX*
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

[deleted image]
heres a pic with the ADULTISM.COM site on the top corner, but the rules say you cant report the same member twice, even if the evidence is there for all to see.
where are all the verified members who can use 'common sense' to make a decision ??? *Lix*

By Sir-Skittles at 18,Nov,19 13:56 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Dust and bones!

Wonder what happened to those flea ridden hounds when he went down. They got hungry for sure! Two dogs entered the shack, only one came out!
By dgraff at 22,Dec,20 16:33 other posts of dgraff 
I heard lixsipsucket is taking care of them and they fight over the last milk bone lix won’t eat the beggin strips or the pig ears

By bella! at 17,Nov,19 13:37 other posts of bella! 
All cases ridiculous? Nah, MANY referrals are trumped up and are unfounded and thereby are ridiculous.

The current referral is because, "pretty much describes themself as a **** on their page and most recent post looks like a child. Appears to be immature".

My opinion, the accusation seems loose and frivolous, yet there are two ying-yangs that press the delete option.
By #582289 at 18,Nov,19 02:19
ok
By bella! at 18,Nov,19 10:31 other posts of bella! 
ok, ok what?

By mr_blue at 17,Nov,19 14:40 other posts of mr_blue 
yeah we need it....
Otherwise admin would delete everyone..
Way more perverts here now than there ever was....
I don't want to look at pages of pics of some chick covered in shit,or some dude with a cat licking his junk..
Abuse page actually shows what members really are like...the way they vote and comment...
Apparently people are ok with pages of sc@t here,and dick licking cats.....I mean what site would this be if that is allowed... there's no site....
By #601496 at 17,Nov,19 17:35
I can't comment on the content men get in chat, but I can tell you the pics are right now catching up to the disgusting content I've received over the years. Main stream sex is already borderline yucky (but acceptable for fun purposes). Some of these accounts should have their own site. My opinion.

Adult Discussion Forum