Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Democrats' Dog and Pony show

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #614425 at 13,Oct,20 19:25
Jugde Barrett. confirmation hearing

Similar topics: 1.Come Back Pony-Girl!   2.My Cousin-in-Law wants to move in...   3.Democrats refuse to vote on relief money unless $35 million goes to Kennedy center   4.democrats and associated press close believeallwomen twitter account after Biden sexual assault case came to light   5.democrats refused to vote on relief bill unless $25 million was secured for house paychecks  

New Comment

Comments:
By #621607 at 29,Oct,20 14:12
Trump. Fake hair. fake tan. fake president. Vote orangutan, It's less orange. Less fat. Has better hair and makes better conversation. Can peel its own banana. Republican or democrat, just not fat cretinous moron, sex molexter, best mates with a peed-o, contributes nothing in tax, Millions in debt to foreign banks, cant finish a sentence becasuse he forgot what he was saying. Thats why he keep saying a quarter of a sentence over and over again. Bible basher Barrett is coming for you. No homo's, No sex before marriage. (unless you are on a boat with Epstein and Trump then its ok when if are 12.) "Exploding trees". What a fukwit. Absolute shit for brains. Hold a broom against your forehead, walk around with your eyes shut. WHen your broom hits a person, the one that didn't get out of the way, they would be a better vote. Make America as good as it was before 4 years ago and get rid of the orange turd. ommpah loompah dompety doo.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 29,Oct,20 14:37 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Well put.

By #629627 at 16,Nov,20 00:16
I liked the can peel its own banana line.
Was there a picture of a banana on trumps intelligence test? Trump would stick it straight up his ass like these sad swamp donkeys SCOPS Fart and dgoof.
They should be happy trump lost, once the fascists get their way and the supreme court legalises racism, after the blacks, latinos and jews, the homos will be next in line. God doesn't believe in abortions, or homos.
They wont care that they are wearing star and stripes boxers.
By dgraff at 16,Nov,20 01:58 other posts of dgraff 
Hey bannon have you ever heard of Democratic base ball it’s a game we republicans like to play you go to a county that voted Democrat with in your own state in a beat up old pick up truck with a baseball bat smashing mailboxes and people walking along the road sounds fun don’t it’s maybe the good republicans in your fine state of Utah would like to play

By phart at 16,Nov,20 16:03 other posts of phart 
70 million people out there didn't want Biden in office. There is a damn good reason for that.He is a fucking puppet and a idiot.
Abortion,we could consider George Floyd a late term abortion and it would be legal by the liberals way of thinking.

By phart at 21,Nov,20 18:18 other posts of phart 
By the way,621607, IF Trump was a Fake president,Who has done so much good for America the past 4 years? It sure as hell was not Hillary!
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Nov,20 21:13 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Who the fuck gives a shit about Hilary? She's not president and she never was. Unfortunately trump was not a fake president. He was THE WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNION. aND IF YOU DON'T MIND, Please list everything he did for me or the rest of the country
By phart at 21,Nov,20 23:49 other posts of phart 
Someone took care of that on another thread.
Right now he is working on drug prices and getting the troops out of the middle east.Which I think is great,get them ALL OUT and HOME before Christmas and let the middle east take care of it's self.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 22,Nov,20 11:32 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Sure. We fuck up their country and leave them to somehow fix it. The Talibбn will take over and they’ll bring it here. Good show, Clown
By phart at 22,Nov,20 12:47 other posts of phart 
Nope,if they even try to bring it here,leave a crater where their little shit hole used to be.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 22,Nov,20 16:00 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Do you know anyone, even your Clown that would do that? First we would be pariahs in the eyes of the world. We would be murderers of thousandths of innocent men, women, and children. That "shit hole" is their country and the Russians and now us fucked it up

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 22,Nov,20 16:36 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
And where did you get the idea Biden is playing cozy with the Russians? Is this another wrench in the mix?
By phart at 22,Nov,20 18:54 other posts of phart 
Liberal media is not covering this very much.Gee I wonder why?
Putin himself talking about it.
only registered users can see external links

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 22,Nov,20 19:53 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Fake news
By phart at 23,Nov,20 00:15 other posts of phart 
Really,well find the "facts" and post them
Are you calling Putin a liar?
I would trust him over Biden or Obama any day.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 23,Nov,20 00:31 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Yes, I am.
--------------------------------------- added after 53 minutes

Who would trust the ex head of the KGB?
By phart at 23,Nov,20 01:51 other posts of phart 

By phart at 23,Nov,20 16:37 other posts of phart 
Who is dumb enough to call him a liar? You might go "poof" 1 day you never know.
All bullshit aside,I pay attention to Putin because he in charge of the country that is capable of being our biggest security threat.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 23,Nov,20 16:41 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Sun Tzu.

By #551147 at 21,Nov,20 21:30
I ended that cocksuckers membership about 10 mins. after he stuck his toe across the line...

I do wonder if he was bitter over that? 🤔
By Dev01 at 23,Nov,20 02:38 other posts of Dev01 

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Nov,20 21:30 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Trump is a criminal
By phart at 21,Nov,20 23:51 other posts of phart 
B Biden's
L Laptop
M Matters

You should be interested to know if you soon to be commander in chief is "Owned" by the Chinese or Russians.
You and Many others were so keen on pinning Trump with be involved with Russia,now suddenly no one gives a shit that BIDEN has involvment with the Russians.
By Strongmember# at 22,Nov,20 00:09 other posts of Strongmember# 
I would definitely care. So far though the evidence is preliminary, circumstantial, would require full investigation. If certain people in House or Senate want the investigation it would be their right.

I have a feeling though that similar to the Trump Russia investigation not enough will be found to prove anything. I think the Dems wasted time with that. Republicans have the right to do their own investigation, or could take the higher ground that it would probably be waste of time.
By phart at 22,Nov,20 12:49 other posts of phart 
Sadly if proof is shown,little will be done,but at least the truth will be out there for people to see for themselves

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 16,Nov,20 13:26 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Trump refuses to concede. Why? I don't know. What I don't understand is why the rest of government doesn't ignore him. Why don't we send federal marshals into the White House and lock him up in the situation room?
By #551147 at 16,Nov,20 13:54
Because he's STILL THE FUCKING PRESIDENT YOU DUMBSHIT!
Until mid January 2021.

You really should stop taking it up the ass, all that pounding is killing what few brain cells you have left.

Oh, and he hasn't "conceded" because the fucking race hasn't been called and certified yet.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 16,Nov,20 18:44 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Give me a break. Everyone knows he lost. March him out of town tarred and feathered. He would have done it
--------------------------------------- added after 82 seconds

He may be president but he sure ain’t no president elect
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

It’s not like he’ll be missed. Just a clown and the people don’t want him
By phart at 16,Nov,20 22:16 other posts of phart 
If you pay taxes you will miss Trump in 2022 when you fill out 2021 tax returns. YOu will miss Trump when North Korea acts up again and Biden just stands there stuttering instead of sitting down and explaining to Kim that our button is bigger than his.
YOu will miss Trump if there is another Terrorist attack on the US because Biden does NOT have what it takes to deal with terrorist.
Have you not read what the US and Israel did back in August,both adminsitrations worked together to get rid of al-Qaeda’s second in command? Biden would send them millions of dollars and say, "Please don't blow us up ok?"

upscale Tehran neighborhood , Is that like the buildings have plumbing?
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 16,Nov,20 23:54 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
You are assuming again. All of those things are what Trumpy Dumpy wants you to believe. Let's see if you are right or wrong and if you are. Admit it .

Don't be like Scorps that welched on a bet
By phart at 17,Nov,20 00:46 other posts of phart 
No betting here.
BUT BIDEN CLEARLY stated he was going to raise taxes,and do away with Trump tax cuts. Out of his own mouth.
Watch some of Bidens campaign speaches. Nothing secret.

By #551147 at 17,Nov,20 00:58
SUCK IT!

Mrs. "There's NO proof"!

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 17,Nov,20 02:13 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Fake news. Only the papers from Botswana carry the truth
By phart at 18,Nov,20 00:53 other posts of phart 
It is currently Africa's oldest continuous democracy.

I can't find anything on Trump in the Botswana news papers.
By #551147 at 18,Nov,20 03:26
OH PHART!

She often talks right out of her )*( asshole.

That was a prime example of that. She was just making shit up on the fly. I didn't think anyone would take her seriously. She NEVER speaks with facts. She honestly doesn't even know what a fact is.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 20,Nov,20 21:21 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Sure I do. You are a HOMO that neglects his wife, That's a fact

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 20,Nov,20 21:20 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
They think he's a clown

By leopoldij at 20,Nov,20 01:30 other posts of leopoldij 
Trump refuses to concede because that's his character. Those who know him say that when hi wins, he wins; and when he loses, he also wins. So, to answer your question, he will never concede because he'll always believe that he won. Besides, he has so many millions of voters. He's not crazy to put them down. Their superhero doesn't lose, doesn't get injured; he remains strong until the end.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 20,Nov,20 21:18 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Whatever the reason, it's wrong. It is dangerous to the security of this country. Of course, he never cared about the country, only his ego.
By phart at 21,Nov,20 18:16 other posts of phart 
People in the know will still be in place if No one tells Biden anything until he is sworn in.The less he knows now,the less damage he can do quickly when he gets in anyway. Trump is trying to get oil leases on land so we can remain energy independant for the forseeable future.he is also working on drug prices.
He is still working for the US,the main stream media just does not have the gonads to cover it.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Nov,20 21:09 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
sure baby. We've been energy sufficient for several yrs. Drug prices.......he had 4 yrs to work on them.....and nothing. Even now he's playing golf at the G20 instead of being with the other leaders. He's a JOKE. What I don't understand is why you still support him. He's a has-been

By #551147 at 18,Nov,20 17:35
[deleted image]

It's true!
By phart at 18,Nov,20 17:46 other posts of phart 
By #551147 at 20,Nov,20 02:15

By kre8tor69 at 05,Nov,20 00:42 other posts of kre8tor69 
It was a done deal from the beginning. The Rump wanted to have her in place to put the fix in if he should loose the job of "KING" he thinks he has. Also to put the fix in for all the things his stupid people thing can be undone by the now messed up court. We will be paying for this long after he is buried! No way to fix lifetime appointments from either side. But letting this bunch of fucked up people have at the constitution would be the only thing left for us to completely ruin this once fine country. We used to have people in the congress that would work together to fix things as we went along. Now both sides are there just to make themselves and their rich friends more money and be obstructionistic non people oriented politicians. They do not work for us anymore at all. They are only in office to help their own kind!
By phart at 05,Nov,20 15:05 other posts of phart 
And Kamala harris that endorses communism is the answer?

By leopoldij at 07,Nov,20 17:35 other posts of leopoldij 
Wow, I didn't know she was a communist. Maybe she's even read Engels? Incredible!
By phart at 08,Nov,20 00:00 other posts of phart 
Yea,she is no saint. Was a married man's mistress for several years that gained her the first decent jobs she had.
By leopoldij at 08,Nov,20 00:46 other posts of leopoldij 
Many people get jobs this way. Through the back door.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Nov,20 02:08 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
phart How do you defend that comment?
By phart at 08,Nov,20 04:46 other posts of phart 
Of course they try to bleach it clean saying he was apart from his wife for years.BUT STILL legally married.

By #621607 at 29,Oct,20 14:49
Sorps search for a cock twin is over.
[deleted image]

Spot the odd one out. One isnt a cock.
By #551147 at 29,Oct,20 16:42
Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Seems you were a naughty boy...

LMAO 😄😆😂🤣 BUH BYE ASSWIPE!

🇺🇲 Make AMERICA Great Again, Again - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 07,Nov,20 17:24 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Scorps won't happen. At least not by that clown.
Joe Biden is the president elect.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 07,Nov,20 16:36 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
The fat lady sang...11:25 AM JOE BIDEN IS THE PRESIDENT ELECT.

By #614425 at 05,Nov,20 20:15
got to wait until the fat lady sing

By #551147 at 27,Oct,20 08:24
It's all over!

A big WELCOME and CONGRATS to our newest Supreme Court justice.

To you haters... Go suck a dick!

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A.A. 🇺🇸
By Sir-Skittles at 28,Oct,20 14:21 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Great win... and you know the dems would have done the same fucking thing...

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 28,Oct,20 14:52 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Yeah. She'll show us. No mo' abortions and open carry everywhere.
By #551147 at 28,Oct,20 18:55
As I've said to you before, if you dumb motherfuckers hadn't got greedy and pushy about abortions and limited them to 1st trimester ONLY, this probably wouldn't be too big of an issue. But when you have a piece of shit politician coming out advocating for abortions up to and just after birth, you've gone too far. What fucking part of that do you not comprehend? I don't care for the procedure at all, but I do understand there may be some circumstances that might warrant it. They should be limited not a fucking go to option.

As far as "open carry everywhere", who the hell wants open carry? I prefer the element of surprise.

Now, stop your whining...

🇺🇲 Vote 4 Life - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Concealed Carry for life...
By phart at 28,Oct,20 19:03 other posts of phart 
People that want abortion unrestricted are mostly people who don't want to accept responiablity for thier actions."Ooops I got a pregnant,let me stop by the clinic on the way to Walmart".
That is literally how those type people think.
Open carry,well not a bad idea,it levels the playing field for sure.
Makes it easier to draw!

Impeach Biden 2021.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 28,Oct,20 21:56 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
phart nothing could be furder fron the truth. What would you say to your daughter if she got pregnant by a rapist and she didn't want to be a mother to such abomination? What would you say to your wife if the doctor told both of you your wife would die if she carried more than five months? What would you say to your 12 year old daughter if she got pregnant? That oops you talk about, that's your faulty, almost criminal. Way of thinking. You never, ever, look at the reasons things happen. To you it's always someone to game the system. You, yes, you, are the one with a broken mind. What the heck, go back to parroting your "beliefs"
By phart at 28,Oct,20 23:33 other posts of phart 
Mostly,did you see that word?
There are 3 reasons I would leave abortion as a option,
Rap$,****,or threat to mother.
Other than that,Nope,be responsiable.

By dgraff at 31,Oct,20 01:45 other posts of dgraff 
My daughter would carry a concealed weapon and the rapist would have died
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 31,Oct,20 19:55 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
You hope, but, what if she's caught unawares?

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 28,Oct,20 21:43 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Scorps I, personally, always advocated for first trimester abortion unless something terrible was wrong with the fitus and found later. My granddaughter is unable to walk, talk, eat by mouth, live more than a few years, hold anything or do anything. When my daughter was told this she was offered an abortion. To her credit she refused and carried her to term. My granddaughter is 22 and while she can't express herself, she shows her love every day.
The fight is against all these people, mostly dirty old men, getting involved in a woman's issue. They want no abortion. If they make it illegal there will be many women who will die.

As far as open carry, that was the open cry by a poliician protesting a Democrat win. Whatever your preference, it's not worth the air out of your mouth, but, unlike you, I don't care if you whine or not. I just ignore you. Peple like you quote the Constitution only when it suits you.
By #621607 at 29,Oct,20 00:47
I'm looking forward to Barratt imposing financial responsibility on the men for their part. Only fair. US seems to be turning into some weird religious state like Pakistan or Malaysia where people will go to jail for blasphemy. Lets hope for the world that the self confessed sex molester, chicken shit draught dodger that thinks the US servicemen and suckers and losers, orange faced moron that thinks you can inject bleach, employs his family as ambassadors, best mates with convicted sex offender Epstein, etc etc. Goodness sake doesnt the US have someone of at least low intelligence and very poor moral quality to be president. If the choice was an Orangutan or trump, the ape gets the vote. (less orange, better hair) Or Barney from the Simpsons. How on earth did the Republican party get itself into this state. Surely there must be someone, anyone? 4% of the worlds population led by a fat moron.
By phart at 29,Oct,20 02:30 other posts of phart 
You seem to have missed the link i posted that shows clearly that BIDEN is a draft dodger.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 29,Oct,20 14:32 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
So what? First, he had asthma, second, he didn’t have a rich daddy to buy him a deferment and while we are at it in what regiment did you serve?
By dgraff at 31,Oct,20 01:50 other posts of dgraff 
Phart is to young to have served any war time you old ding bat
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

And what’s the difference Biden had make believe asthma and Trump had heel spurs fucking dumb ass democraps
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 31,Oct,20 19:58 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Dgraff if phart is 53 yrs old, he could have served in Iraq or Afghanistan.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

As far as the difference between Biden and Trump......... Come on....really? Let me give you just one. Trump grabbed women's snatches without permission. You do that?
By phart at 31,Oct,20 23:03 other posts of phart 
I did not go into service. Draft was over and done with before I came old enough.
I notice you don't mind making asthma out to be a good reason not to go into service but it was not a problem when he was a athelete or a life guard.Both require good breathing.

By #551147 at 29,Oct,20 05:33
To ANY passerby that may come strolling along through here...

Don't pay NO attention to this Redevil character.

He's a sLIMEY, not even from the U.S. and obviously cannot even figure his own gender out, much less give political advice.

Like any typical Lib-tard, they use projectionism. Whatever they are accusing someone else of, they are usually guilty of themselves. Therefore, this sLIMEY has ZERO proof of anything he's spouting off here. It's TRUE!

The p.e.d.o. is Joe Biden, video has already been posted of him pinching lil girls nipples, the draft Dodger is Joe Biden the link has already been posted affirming it, the r.a.p.i.s.t. is Joe Biden (Tara Reade ring any bells), all the rest of that bullshit has been debunked, and can be easily found.

The sLIMEY - Redevil suffers from a common known condition known as T.D.S. (Trump Derangement Syndrome), couple that with Liberalism which is a well known mental disorder, gender dysphoria and you'll notice a pattern emerging.

HE'S NUTS AND SHOULD BE IGNORED!

Seek help cupcake, you need it! Oh, and offer up REAL proof next time. Perhaps you can't, cause you got NOTHING but hearsay. That, you can continue to blow it out your ass, cause MOST Americans are smart enough to know you're FULL-OF-SHIT. You don't even believe that bullshit, you just post it out of hatred. Po thang!

🇺🇸 Keep AMERICA Great - TRUMP 2020, 2024, 2028 🇺🇸
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 29,Oct,20 14:36 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
redevil
Don’t pay attention to Scorps between his gayness and the fact Trumpo is loosing, he’s loosing all his marbles. Some of our best contributors to the forums are foreign born.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 29,Oct,20 15:15 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
@scorp@
Bella sends her love...
angel1227
'and the moon is made out of cheese

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 29,Oct,20 14:38 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Suck a dick............isn’t that your expertise?
By dgraff at 31,Oct,20 02:01 other posts of dgraff 
You know you are one mean old bitch
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

May the rath of 1000 Covid-19 spores infest your lungs putting you out of your misery
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 31,Oct,20 20:07 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Thank you, @Dgraph@. I'm glad you noticed. How come you notice me but not that @BITCH@ BELLA!. You know the one. That lady that makes you pull your panties down so she can finger fuck you?. And you? Are you too young to put an uniform on and go fight? What's your excuse. Is your asshole too stretched from too many fucks? No depends? It drips onto the floor?
By dgraff at 01,Nov,20 00:11 other posts of dgraff 
Are we really going to do this again there’s absolutely nothing you can say to offend me I been called every name in the book so you can suck a big black cock on your way to HELL and while you’re at it share it with your momma lix then you can lick her big Australian pussy clean for her
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 01,Nov,20 01:08 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
HAHAHA. You can dish it out but can't take it
By dgraff at 01,Nov,20 01:34 other posts of dgraff 
How do you figure that
--------------------------------------- added after 74 seconds

I can take anything you got
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 01,Nov,20 14:37 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
That's obvious. you've been taking every thing offered to you for years. Your asshole must be bigger than the Lincoln tunnel.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 01,Nov,20 14:46 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I suck dick as much as you.........well, perhaps not that much, homo, Yes, I hate the new Supreme Court Justice.
By dgraff at 01,Nov,20 15:04 other posts of dgraff 
You calling me a homo is just as racist as me calling you a nigger lover and you are
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 01,Nov,20 15:17 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Then you admit you are a homo. well, you have company. Scorps is a homo too.
By dgraff at 01,Nov,20 15:32 other posts of dgraff 
So fucking what so are 20,000 other guys on this site if you don’t like it then leave go lick your momma lix big green pussy that rancid shit should leave a foul taste in your mouth
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 01,Nov,20 16:29 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Homos leave a rancid taste in my mouth
By dgraff at 01,Nov,20 16:40 other posts of dgraff 
What a fucking racist
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 01,Nov,20 16:52 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
And a Democrat, tinkerbell
By dgraff at 01,Nov,20 17:24 other posts of dgraff 
I would be ashamed to admit that
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 01,Nov,20 18:41 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I'm a crazy wacko, remember? you agreed to it

By Sir-Skittles at 30,Oct,20 17:43 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I wish that saggy granny had been fully aborted... major coat hanger damage to her skull. Explains her feeble mind.
By phart at 30,Oct,20 19:02 other posts of phart 
I don't wish anything like that on anyone.People that support abortion do forget 1 point you are making,they coulda been aborted and not even be here.Perhaps they should think about that.
By #551147 at 30,Oct,20 19:06
Skitts is just a big meanie!

She does have dain bramage though...
By dgraff at 31,Oct,20 01:38 other posts of dgraff 
To that I give ya a oh hell yes

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 01,Nov,20 14:44 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
skittles phart scorps dgraff
You are worried about an internet site user's dain bramage to the point you are making it a major talking point post? Who is really BRAIN DAMAGED here?
BTW Skittles, granny, yes. Saggy? no more so than 90% of the women on site. i can still give warmth and comfort to a man.......... except you.
By dgraff at 01,Nov,20 15:06 other posts of dgraff 
Stick a cock in it grandma
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 01,Nov,20 15:15 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I haven't found one here yet

By #614425 at 14,Oct,20 21:55
no one will lose health coverage, it may be replace by a better and cheater plan with no pre-exiting. Everyone will be cover with pre-exiting conditions. It will not be a government one payor plan. How is the Post Office that is run by the government? A one payor plan run by the government would be terrible. Vote Republican
By #275407 at 15,Oct,20 02:47
If you've forgotten, social security and Medicare -Medicare is also government run and it's been working fine for sixty years.
By #614425 at 15,Oct,20 20:30
you really think so, with a 1.3% cost of living raise for next year, my mom going broke quick
By #275407 at 16,Oct,20 05:13
My mom makes 114,000 on S.S every year, maybe it's how much they put into it that makes the number
--------------------------------------- added after 85 seconds

And because she makes over 99,000 she did not receive a stim. Check.
By phart at 22,Oct,20 00:13 other posts of phart 
Damn, she should be living WELL drawing that kind of money!.

All jokes aside,There won't be any social security left when I get old enough to draw it. I think it would have been better for people to have the option to invest that money themselves instead of the government doing it.
Higher yeilds in better investments.
By #275407 at 22,Oct,20 04:51
I wouldn't worry, things have a way of fixing themselves. I'm sure it will still be around, maybe a little less then your entitled to.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 26,Oct,20 20:10 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Cody8789
The maximum monthly Social Security benefit that an individual can receive per month in 2021 is $3,895 for someone who files at age 70. For someone at full retirement age, the maximum amount is $3,113, and for someone aged 62, the maximum amount is $2,324.Oct 15, 2020

Check your facts baby
By #275407 at 26,Oct,20 20:13
Yes your right, my mistake, that's also with her retirement, my bad.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 26,Oct,20 20:14 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Still, she must have had a really good job
By #275407 at 26,Oct,20 20:17
S

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 26,Oct,20 20:02 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Zorilla if you believe that I'm selling two bridges in Brooklyn cheap.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 28,Oct,20 14:55 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Sure, because the last four years has shown us that's possible

By Ananas2xLekker at 29,Oct,20 13:43 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Does anyone of you have any specific ideas about the type of healthcare system that you do want?

Do you want something like we have in the Netherlands? We have regulated, private health insurance companies, paying the bills of the semi-private health providers.
It's independent of our employers, but many employers provide discounts at specific health insurance companies. There are some deductibles, up to a maximum that we can choose once per year. Not everything is covered, but we can choose extra coverage.
The health insurance companies are obligated to accept anyone for the basic coverage, but they are allowed to deny clients extra coverage. Once people are accepted, the health insurance companies cannot deny any claim that is covered, so pre-existing conditions are covered.
Our system is the second most expensive in the world, behind the US, but it is pretty good.

I understand you do not want government run healthcare. But what alternatives to 'Obama Care' are there, that you do like?
Or will you just wait for the republican plan and then cheer for it, no matter what?

By #614425 at 28,Oct,20 23:22
you must know the truth and the truth will set you free.

By #614425 at 27,Oct,20 20:47
The Democrats' Dog and Pony Show LOST!
By phart at 28,Oct,20 00:44 other posts of phart 
If things go south for the election,at least there is 1 last thing left to protect America.
In 2 years, maby Biden and the squad will fuck up enough that folks will wake up and we can get some of the senate back and what not and castrate Bidens last 2 years.If he wins.

I say Impeach Biden 2021.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 28,Oct,20 14:53 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Not if...when

By #614425 at 27,Oct,20 20:48
Next chapter Nov 3

By phart at 13,Oct,20 20:06 other posts of phart 
I haven't watched any of it or turned on Fox on the satelite radio.I figured it would be a shit show from the git go.
Just hope the job gets done. From what I read the stimulas deal will be voted on next week.
Bussiness's and familys are more in need of news and efforts on that than the hearing for a judge.
She will do fine.
By #275407 at 14,Oct,20 06:15
But the several million people will lose their health coverage when she votes down the affordable care act. Tell that to the people that will die.
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

What I don't like is, I have a very good job, I make good money, and I received 1200.00 stimulus check, and probably will get another one. Do I need it, no, the money should be going to people that lost their jobs and people that need it to put food on the table for their families. I donated most of the money to several organizations like disabled vets and st. Jude. And the rest went to lottery scratch off tickets there should be a way to get the money to people that need it, not people that don't.
By #551147 at 14,Oct,20 12:56
Lol Oh stop it!

There's this little law that prohibits ANY hospital from turning ANYONE down because of lack of insurance. Matter of fact, they don't even ask for insurance until your about half way through your visit. Therefore, NO one's dying from lack of insurance.

🇺🇲 Vote 4 The 2nd Amendment 🇺🇸
By phart at 14,Oct,20 17:35 other posts of phart 
Yes,some folks may loose coverage for boob jobs and sex changes on the public dime but if they get hurt in a car wreck or get sick,and they go into ANY hospital that has accepted federal money at any point in time,they can not be refused care.Now they may not get a private room with a hot tub but they will get what they need.
By #275407 at 14,Oct,20 18:04
Wrong, we're talking about pre existing conditions here, not car wrecks. There still going to get billed massive amounts of money without being able to afford ins. Because of not being able to get covered unless they pay huge amounts of money. I know this very well. I have a pre existing and so does my mother. My mother is covered under Medicare, I'm not, try getting health coverage when you have a pre. You will pay through the ass. Try getting meds. You will pay. Just leave this coverage alone, the millions of people that are on it want it. That doesn't mean you have to have it, you can get whatever coverage you want, just don't take it away from us. I tried getting coverage through other ins. agencies, they can't deny you but you WILL PAY a lot.
By phart at 14,Oct,20 19:14 other posts of phart 
Thanks for your explanation.But this is what folks like me see that don't have pre's and are not in that loop.
By #551147 at 14,Oct,20 20:18
Heya Phart,

Does anyone get sick of the misinformation bullshit being circulated constantly? It's really stupid and tiring!

Donald Trump has REPEATEDLY REPEATEDLY REPEATEDLY stated he would protect "PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS".

Of course you may not know that if you have your fucking head in the sand or listen to the 85%+ of corrupt media.

Here you go, for ALL to see! only registered users can see external links
A montage of Trump stating he WILL protect "PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS" 20 times, THAT'S 20 TIMES NO LESS!

If YOU choose not to watch it, then keep your ignorance to yourself.

One last point, for those up in the nose bleed section, OR the cheap seats.

HE HAS TO OVERTURN THE ONE LAW TO IMPLEMENT THE NEW ONE. A NEW BETTER ONE THAT WILL -- YES -- COVER PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS!

Here's a bonus video of HIS new plan. only registered users can see external links

Once again, if you don't wanna take the time to educate yourself then perhaps leave the conversation to the grown folks. Just saying...

🇺🇸 Vote 4 Life - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸

By #275407 at 14,Oct,20 20:15
ScorpsWait till you get the bill, I never said the hospitals will turn you away, and many people rely on special treatment which hospitals don't give.
By #551147 at 14,Oct,20 21:11
Cody8789,

I get what you are saying, I do! I haven't been insured ALL my life. I too have received enormous bills that I could never pay. Seeing as you can't squeeze blood from a turnip, I just never payed them and they eventually went away. Did I like it, no! Were they ignorant and a pain in my ass, yes! Nevertheless, they eventually went away.

Here's the real life experience. By the time Obama took office, we were living just great for the mostpart. In almost every aspect of our lives. We were paying about $650 a month for healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for 7 children and 2 adults. When Obama pulled his bullshit, our cost went to $1500+ a month, FACT! REAL AND ACTUAL!

Well shit! I ask you, who the fuck can afford that? We sure as hell couldn't, we ended up being forced to drop insurance on everyone except my wife. Only because her company offered a terrific policy JUST for her. The rest of us were just fucked! Including my eldest child who has diabetes since age 4. Under Obama, we made TOO MUCH MONEY to receive ANY assistance or discounts on health insurance. What should we have just stopped working in order to gain government help? Guess who ultimately ended up helping us keep my Son alive. A CHURCH! Have you seen the costs of insulin dependent individuals supplies per month? I am fully aware and understand ANYONE'S concerns with "PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS" he's STILL alive and STILL has Diabetes.

Just as a side note, I DO find it pretty fucking despicable how much them pieces of shit charge for drugs that are needed to sustain a person's life on a daily basis. That's a whole other discussion though.

The changes the President has made, thus far, has enabled us to once again be covered as a family with a reasonable cost. About $560 a month for healthcare, dental, and vision for 4 children and two adults. Fuel prices almost 2 dollars cheaper, per gallon, than when Obama was in office, retirement funds that have more than tripled, tax cuts that added about $5500 to our yearly pay 1st year, $6800 second year, and about $8200 for this year, and that's NOT including stimulus money. These are very real and tangible changes made by Donald Trump. ARE my and mines lives better under this President, you damn right it is, and that's what REALLY matters to most Americans.

I would love to hear how YOUR life has been negatively affected by this President. I really would and I mean that respectfully.
By #275407 at 15,Oct,20 00:41
I have very, very good health coverage, I pay weekly, 27.00 for basic Heath coverage, 2.50 for dental, and 1.75 for eye coverage, WEEKLY. MY CO PAY IS 35.00 per visit 45.00 for specialist so I'm good with the coverage I have, I don't want to lose it, oh my bill for my doctor visit at Cleveland clinic where I go is usually around 40 dollars.

By #275407 at 15,Oct,20 01:03
Emergency room will take you without ins, try getting booked with a doctor without ins, they will tell you to go to a clinic that has doctors that can't make it in a hospital because they only had four years of school and that's all they can get.

By tecsan at 18,Oct,20 05:30 other posts of tecsan 
Your comment is so damn true...Wish most could understand it...I promise that the providers do not know if you have insurance and nor do most even care...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart at 14,Oct,20 17:42 other posts of phart 

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 14,Oct,20 18:11 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Cody, only if it comes to fruition.
By #275407 at 14,Oct,20 19:54
Sorry angel, I have to google fruition,
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Phart, I'm willing to look at what plan trump will implement, and if it will work for me, then I will get it, but trump has to pass a plan which he had four years to do and nothing yet, before terminating affordable care act so everyone can look at his plan and see if it will work for them.nwhat he wants to do is kill the affordable care plan, then work on something that he can pass, not good. Also he wants to make medications here in the U.S. instead of being able to get meds out of the country which is so so so, much more inexpensive. I'll tell you any meds made here in the u.s. Will not compete with other country's like Canada, India and China. Because it's all about our drug companies making a killing on drugs, I know you know that.
By phart at 14,Oct,20 21:15 other posts of phart 
low cost meds from other countrys might save money for sure.BUT we have enough trouble with quality control here in the US. DO we want sheet rock dust in our Zantac?
By #275407 at 15,Oct,20 00:36
India makes 75% of all meds and there tested by Canadian drug companies before they distribute the drugs to the U.S. SO YES, i believe they work just as well. I know several people that get their drugs from Canada, India made.
By phart at 15,Oct,20 02:05 other posts of phart 
Well that is good news.That should be a good plan to be able to get pills from overseas.
By #275407 at 16,Oct,20 05:21
Well that's the bad news, getting them drugs are too expensive in the USA, but getting them from Canada at a price of 90% cheaper, then USA, THATS RIGHT, for the same drug. It's all about big drug companies making their billions.

By #614425 at 16,Oct,20 18:54
that is simply not true
By #275407 at 16,Oct,20 19:16
Wrong
--------------------------------------- added after 57 minutes

All anyone has to do is google it and you will see the difference between the cost, just be aware of counterfeit by assuring your getting your drugs from drug companies like cipla Canada which is Canada's best and well trusted drug company.
By dgraff at 26,Oct,20 11:30 other posts of dgraff 
Cody baby this is a true story of what happened to me i was on obumma care it cost me 359 dollars a month and did not cover any thing unless I was hospitalized then it was a 50/50 split they pay half then I was hospitalized 3 years ago and after a year of back and forth haggling they finally paid half of my 12000 dollar hospital bill then told me they can’t cover me anymore because it’s now a pre existing condition so they suggested I go on a government program only to be told by the government I make to much so here I sit 58 years old with no coverage at all I even had to quit buying my medication because it was to expensive i now take an aspirin every day instead so if anyone was to tell me they have a better plan I’m voting for them now if only the Democrats would get off his ass so he can put it in motion
--------------------------------------- added after 76 seconds

Obumma care failed when I needed them the most
By #275407 at 26,Oct,20 11:39
I don't understand why we can't come up with a coverage that works like Canada and a lot or European countries, were supposed to be the best country in the world, doesn't look like that is true anymore. Maybe something will come up where you can get coverage, but I wouldn't count on our government helping the people that need it most. They want to give great coverage to the young that don't need it and won't use it.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Dgraff, just wait seven more years and get Medicare, that will work better for you, one of their advantage plans. It will cover a lot more gorgeous an affordable price.

For an affordable price, damn auto correct
By dgraff at 26,Oct,20 12:59 other posts of dgraff 
That’s what I’m hoping for when I retire as far as Canadian health care system goes it great but you still pay for it through the plates and inspection on your car it’s very expensive to drive over there

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 26,Oct,20 20:00 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Trump's pandemic plan......loose election....blame pandemic on Biden...run again in 2024

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 26,Oct,20 20:17 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Cody8789 My Dad used to say,"If you play for someone else you are using their luck. Play for yourself and if you win help them out."

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 26,Oct,20 20:03 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
phart,,,you are a shit show.
--------------------------------------- added after 32 minutes

Scorps...you are right, hospitals are not allowed to turn away patients, but they can patch you up and send you home. They are only required to stabilize you. They can also charge you full retail and place you in a collection agency. And let's not forget. If you have the flue, do you really want to go the ER? Because that's where you'll get service. By the time they give you a Hallls lozange you'll owe them over $10000. So, what's wrong with socialized medicine? You get the care you need, the provider gets paid and the country goes on. And before you say it will bankrupt the country, I'll give you exhibit one.....covid pandemic.
BTW keep blocking me, bella!
--------------------------------------- added after 33 minutes

BFE..BIDEN FOR EVER.
By phart at 26,Oct,20 23:22 other posts of phart 
I aint no shit show.

Impeach Biden 2021!

By Gntlmn at 14,Oct,20 03:05 other posts of Gntlmn 
Piss up that nazicunt's asshole
By bella! at 14,Oct,20 09:15 other posts of bella! 
Wow! Why so hostile?
By Gntlmn at 17,Oct,20 04:41 other posts of Gntlmn 
Well, you can kiss your "right" to vote goodbye.
By bella! at 17,Oct,20 13:24 other posts of bella! 
I apologize, I do not understand your response. Would you kindly simplify your answer, please?
By Gntlmn at 26,Oct,20 06:08 other posts of Gntlmn 
coney is subservient to the views of her hub. Women will loose the right to vote

By #614425 at 21,Oct,20 23:17
dog and pony show continues
By phart at 22,Oct,20 00:09 other posts of phart 
As long as there is 1 solitary democrat,there will be a trashy tent in the corner of the circus lot making smoke and noise.

Adult Discussion Forum