She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How you feel when peeping to see others genitals in urinals ? what do you feels? exited or feels horny?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #637984 at 12,Mar,21 17:05
submit your views about the topic please.

Similar topics: 1.i feel bisexual   2.straight guy wants to xperience a cock......HOW   3.Bunch of Peeping Tom's !!   4.Get me to orgasm?   5.Which dick feels better?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #613564 at 03,Apr,21 07:08
Most guy pretend not to look, but just checking SIZE!!LOL!!
Not a big deal, and I don't care at all if someone looks!!

By #202392 at 28,Mar,21 19:45
I always try to sneak a peek at other guys at urinals and I always make sure I stand far enough to be in full view

By cumcouplessa at 28,Mar,21 12:44 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. I always try to sneak a peep. Seeing cock makes me horny as hell.
By german_guy at 28,Mar,21 17:39 other posts of german_guy 
me too

By tecsan at 18,Mar,21 06:47 other posts of tecsan 
Another forum freddy should love... Nothing wrong though, to each their own...

By bikev at 17,Mar,21 08:33 other posts of bikev 
I love looking at other guys genitals. Yes it gets me excited and horny. If they are obviously showing what they have I will turn towards them and rub my cock. Hopefully it will lead to something more.
By tb1 at 17,Mar,21 18:07 other posts of tb1 
I agree, maybe a or a

By wycowboy at 16,Mar,21 15:05 other posts of wycowboy 
I check out others at times. It doesn't excite me so not sure why. It does excite me when someone checks my small package out though It doesn't happen very often but I love it when it does.

By pifad at 16,Mar,21 05:13 other posts of pifad 
I enjoy looking at other men’s cocks at the urinals. It excites me. I love seeing a guy actively pissing. Then there’s the guys who let you touch/hold their cock

By raybo36 at 15,Mar,21 15:59 other posts of raybo36 
guys look all the time. I don't mind![deleted image]

By LGA6969 at 15,Mar,21 13:30 other posts of LGA6969 
I love to check out others

By galaxy123 at 15,Mar,21 10:56 other posts of galaxy123 
I don't mine if others take a look. mine is quite small when soft so sometimes harder to show off but I have seen guys actively show theirs. I was in the the airport in Paris once and an orthodox jewish man came in and stood at the urinal right next to me. He stood very close and angled himself slightly towards me. This made me glance towards him. His penis was very large, circumcised but not peeing yet. I was peeing and when I do I retract my foreskin part or all the way to control the flow. This time I had pulled it back a little and then forwards so he could see my foreskin. I looked up towards him and he was looking down towards my dick. It was weird and slightly exciting, I kept on peeing and just before I finished he finally started peeing. At the end I turned more towards him so he could see me move the foreskin back and forth to shake off the drops. I guess this was mutual curiosity. I took a look at his very large cut one and he took a look at my smaller and uncut dick.
By tb1 at 15,Mar,21 12:10 other posts of tb1 
good times

By #516354 at 15,Mar,21 08:00
When I go to the urinals and see a nice cock,especially if it is big,I start to fantasize about them tying me up,forcing me to give them a bj,then fucking me.I usually end up in a stall masturbating!

By knewbi at 12,Mar,21 22:31 other posts of knewbi 
There are those special cocks that just grab you when seen. When I see one of those and start to feel myself hardening up I head for a sit down stall and have myself a good jerk off session... I especially like going to bike races when the weather is warm. Love those bulges in those tight outfits. I go into the rest room if there is a community urinal and get horny as hell watching out of the corner of my eye. But then I get horny just looking at the bulges.

Adult Discussion Forum