to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Can a girl get JUST a licking?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #259293 at 10,May,12 05:15
A lotta gay/bi guys are very cool with just giving or getting a quick Blow N Go . So why is it so hard to find straight guys to JUST give a girl a licking?

Similar topics: 1.ass licking!   2.Licking asshole   3.Women licking pussy   4.Licking Ass Holes   5.emoticon for licking pussy?  

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 20,Aug,22 17:21 other posts of nekekal 
I know that a lot of women, maybe most, will only have orgasms from their clitoris. They don't really like being fucked. So, I am very happy to caress their body and lick their clits. Extra points if they like having their tits sucked. I will lick their cunts for as long as they want. Orgasm after orgasm.

But all of that time licking and sucking with my nose in your cunt will make me really hard and horny and I would really appreciate some help by you for some relief. A few strokes with your hand or lips would be fine. Thanks

By CAT-2 at 20,Aug,22 13:25 other posts of CAT-2 
This girl does

PA-FREDDY is a blind asshole. He complaines about the looks of women members. This poor excuse of a member has been blacklisted 91 times not counting all the members that left the site because of him. And you want to see what he looks like? Get your laugh here:

/b8i244x83xfrpic.html
🤣
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

/y9ddhp6zzoqapic.html

By #676726 at 20,Aug,22 09:41
I mostly had girls, who rather liked when they felt me inside them..

By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Aug,22 19:30 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Top tip; call yourself a mistress and advertise yourself as taking pleasure
and serving denial. Subservient men will line up for you, begging to lick you.

By #676213 at 14,Aug,22 11:50
Of that is the deal.... just lick you till you cum that's good I will lick you and let you go and most probably end up jerking my loaded balls out if you not going to

By cumcouplessa at 14,Aug,22 02:08 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. Sometimes wifey isn't in the mood to be pounded, and I'm quite happy to just eat her till she cums. I love eating her pussy, in fact sometimes that's all I want aswell.

By #628350 at 11,Aug,22 18:36
My long time fuck buddy prefers foreplay to fucking and since she has a lovely tight little pussy I'm happy to stay with that because she also likes to suck dick and wank me off. less work for me at my age.

By Gntlmn at 10,Aug,22 20:32 other posts of Gntlmn 
If all I did was eat pussy, and never have an orgasm myself - I'd be happy.
By Dev01 at 10,Aug,22 21:40 other posts of Dev01 
Agreed 👍
By Gntlmn at 11,Aug,22 03:34 other posts of Gntlmn 

By biggg at 10,Aug,22 17:00 other posts of biggg 
Quite happy to oblige

By #676607 at 10,Aug,22 10:02
Oh yeah she can lick me all day long front and back.

By #463848 at 07,Aug,22 10:47
I always gave a licking as foreplay and often to orgasm. It was good to fuck her when she has already had an orgasm.

By #651230 at 06,Aug,22 10:08
My best pickup line to the girls was I'll go straight down on you like a Beaver on a hunk of wood, and I wouldn't fuck what I can't eat.

By #485312 at 08,Jan,17 23:11
nothing better than a man that loves to eat pussy, you can just tell when they enjoy being between your legs and want you to blow all over their face *lix*
By #510842 at 09,Jan,17 02:41
I always enjoy getting a woman off a couple times with my tongue before sliding in for the finale.
By #485312 at 09,Jan,17 08:06
yeah its great to have them crawling all over the bed from a sensory overload, *lix*
By #510842 at 10,Jan,17 04:49
Yup. I love it when I have my face buried in a pussy and I get her off and she tries to squirm away from my tongue. I tend to just hold on tighter and up the effort with my tongue and try to immediately send her into another orgasmic convulsion.

By leopoldij at 10,Jan,17 05:17 other posts of leopoldij 
I like to have a woman fuck my face. Use it as a sex toy.
By #510842 at 11,Jan,17 01:56
I have offered my tongue to women several times to use as they please, no reciprocation necessary.
By leopoldij at 11,Jan,17 16:16 other posts of leopoldij 
Exactly. I do the same.

By leopoldij at 11,Jan,17 16:18 other posts of leopoldij 
The problem is that some women don't accept it. Whereas men almost invariably would accept bj; women won't necessarily accept.
By #510842 at 12,Jan,17 02:38
Very true. I remember this one woman I had a no strings attached relationship with for a while. She'd call me up every couple weeks or so and come over to fuck. She had an amazing body, fabulous big boobs and probably the most beautiful pussy I have seen in person. Unfortunately she would never let me go down on her, she said she thought it was nasty. The funny thing is she wouldn't let me go down on her but she sucked cock like a champ and loved it.
By leopoldij at 12,Jan,17 22:59 other posts of leopoldij 
Indeed. This seems to be more frequent than not.
By #510842 at 13,Jan,17 03:54
That's true. I'm not gonna kick a woman out of bed for not letting me go down on her but it does kinda annoy me cause she's denying me something that I love to do.

By #61033 at 11,Jan,17 19:59
I love going down on a girl. I gave my fuck buddy a good going over with the tongue and mouth last night. She came on my face a few times and was hyperventilating for a few minutes after... I was really worried for a while. Nothing pleases me more than giving pleasure like this for my ladies.

By #518223 at 10,Jan,17 19:12
Done it many times to my wife. Love giving pleasure.

By Stigma33 at 10,Jan,17 18:18 other posts of Stigma33 
Licking pussy makes me so hard and turns me on so much that I sometimes feel like I'm gonna cum without even being touched. Making her cum is the biggest turn on for me.

By t-rex at 08,Jan,17 21:47 other posts of t-rex 
There are times when oral is good enough, I don't think I have ever just licked pussy and got nothing in return .

By #220845 at 08,Jan,17 17:50
I will

By #521574 at 08,Jan,17 16:48
I love pussy, I am fine with lick and go

By phart at 07,Jan,17 03:56 other posts of phart 
I guess I am strange,I thought lust and desire required 2 for it work right. I luv munching on a puss but if the person is not into it enough to WANT to reciprocate, then they must not really be into it at all.
By #23212 at 07,Jan,17 04:13
I don't think you're "strange", [Well, having a 'dial-up' connection is kinda strange. ]. IMHO, it's a sad commentary on many American males who've been 'brainwashed' to believe 'non-reciprocating' women are the norm.

By #363802 at 06,Jan,17 22:57
I LOVE to eat pussy!! I don't even care if the girl returns the favor!! In fact,I used to lick my last girlfriend's ppussy to orgasm and then she would turn over and go to ****! She would never suck my dick and once she came, she didn't want sex with penetration! She knew how much I LOVED to eat pussy and she took full advantage of it!

By #514308 at 17,Aug,16 09:19
I'm happy to only do oral on my wife.

After she cums, I will then have her watch me jerk off, usually on her ass, which often results in her cumming again when she feels that hot cum landing on her.
By leopoldij at 17,Aug,16 12:31 other posts of leopoldij 
I do the same. So she doesn't mind it if you cum separately, you jerking off? Nice.

By qhaos at 17,Aug,16 08:55 other posts of qhaos 
I'm one of those guys... i love to give a girl a "lick and go"!

By leopoldij at 14,Aug,16 19:53 other posts of leopoldij 
Not hard at all.
I'm here.
I've done just that several times and will do it again.
By #485312 at 14,Aug,16 19:57
no many like you leo *lix*
By leopoldij at 14,Aug,16 22:11 other posts of leopoldij 
But I LIKE to pleasure a woman. I really do. If I can make a woman cum with my tongue, I find it as exciting as having an orgasm. And if she doesn't want a fuck, I can always shoot my load by wanking. By the time I've finished reading her pussy I'm so horny that it takes a few strokes for my load to shoot. What's the problem?
By #485312 at 15,Aug,16 09:12
no problem leo, just not many like you..but when you find a good pussy eater, you reward them with great blow jobs *lix*
By leopoldij at 15,Aug,16 17:31 other posts of leopoldij 
Some women don't consider that as a reward but as a chore. I don't mind. I am very pleased if a woman lets me play with or lick her pussy. My reward is that I get so horny that I can shoot a good load. If she helps me do that by a bj, so much the better, but I won't insist. I can always ask her to watch me fuck my hand.

By Odin_york_pa at 15,Aug,16 15:04 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I would lick it if that's all she wanted, but I don't think I am very good at it. Just like some women can't suck a dick wel at all, there are men(like myself) that can't lick a pussy that well. At least I admit it, and wasn't from lack of trying
By leopoldij at 15,Aug,16 17:28 other posts of leopoldij 
No excuse. You can always learn. Same goes for women. Those that say they can't give a good bj is because they don't want to.

By t-rex at 15,Aug,16 02:57 other posts of t-rex 
I would , and have done this, oral sex is great either way,

By #496814 at 14,Aug,16 22:40
I wouldn't have a problem with just a quick lick if the girl in question is nice, clean and not too old and young for me. But they are hard to come by.

By #254338 at 26,Jun,12 18:57
A lesbian friend of mine had the same observation... but the other way around... she and her girl friend often did the "I'm not really in the mood but could you please... " and the satisfaction would come from getting the other person off... much like gay/bi guys can when blowing someone else...

I - while bi - like to either jack-off or get help afterwards... but not always... my old girl friend (pre-marriage) was a quick oral cummer... so it would be no effort at all for me to ask "want one?" and I would drop where we were and less than 3 minutes later she would have one of not more "o's"...

My wife on the other hand, finds that it takes her longer orally. She never came that way before me and still can only last about 10 minutes trying before she wants to be f***ed instead. She cums that way a lot quicker. In fact, on many occasion, she has cum several times while "sitting on my rod" and even before I can, she stops and is done... when that happens, I usually get to finish myself off whilst she licks my balls and perineum and if she is still a little kinky, the odd edging or rimming...

Digressing...

ask a girl. Or, ask the right guy (there appear to be several of those here on this site).

By #135959 at 26,Jun,12 04:31
I enjoy licking pussy depending where you are maybe we can make some kind of arrangement

By #270403 at 25,Jun,12 04:00
I LOVE EATING PUSSY!!!! sit on my face and cum over and over again! Ill do it till you can't stand it anymore. And best of all you don't have to give me a blow job if you don't want to. I've slept with 13 girls and counting and no one has ever complained about my oral skills, intact they've said it's the best they've ever had.. they loose count on how many times they cum.

By mikeyd270 at 24,Jun,12 20:49 other posts of mikeyd270 
I love to eat pussy. Would love to find a girl that would let me bury my tongue in her hot sweet pussy and then raise up a little and lick her ass.

By boc at 23,Jun,12 06:39 other posts of boc 
I would do it. I love going down on a woman, watching and hearing her enjoy it.

By #181785 at 11,May,12 01:32
I love eating pussy
By #259293 at 11,May,12 15:47
Good man!
By #181785 at 23,Jun,12 06:17
If your in So Cal, I will come lick your pussy til I can lick no more. Then go home. And yes I could do it. I might have to jack off before I leave but you would not have to do a thing.

By muffmuncher at 21,Jun,12 09:29 other posts of muffmuncher 
well as the name point out i love to eat pussy and would never have a problem spending hours licking pussy i love it for me its all about the woman getting pleasure and cumming multiple times and the pinnicle is when they get so fired up the big squirt happens pure bliss x

By #218130 at 21,Jun,12 07:19
Sure can! Long and slow

By Gntlmn at 11,May,12 16:30 other posts of Gntlmn 
I'd consider it an erotic honor to only lick!
By #259293 at 11,May,12 16:40
It's an erotic pleasure to receive.
By Gntlmn at 19,Jun,12 22:56 other posts of Gntlmn 
& I'm very much the giver-

By #165655 at 19,Jun,12 04:20
I would love to lick you from front to back. Let me know.

By #101400 at 18,Jun,12 09:40
I would love to lick you and have you cum a few times and then leave

By bluemn7 at 10,May,12 05:19 other posts of bluemn7 
Are you seriously looking?

[deleted image]
By #259293 at 10,May,12 05:27
I quite enjoy oral stimulation and sometimes I'd prefer it is just that simple........but it is quite elusive.
By #13898 at 10,May,12 22:21
You're not dating the right guys. ALL my dates get licked

By #208421 at 18,May,12 14:08
I love eating pussy and have on numerous occasions done it with nothing in return, I have gotten off on eating a girl out once before

By bignhard7 at 12,May,12 15:14 other posts of bignhard7 
I love to make the women scream when I'm eating her

By qhaos at 10,May,12 08:19 other posts of qhaos 
is not hard, you just found one! i do this! is like a "present" for her. in those occasions where i can't ejaculate or time or place is not enough for both satisfaction i prefer give a lick-ang-go to my girl, it gives me the satisfaction of taste and a daily hard on, and the satisfaction to look a female orgarmic face sometimes is better than the orgasm itself!
By #259293 at 11,May,12 15:52
Wow, you actually get it. It's about just "giving" on occasion.........a true gift.
By qhaos at 12,May,12 13:29 other posts of qhaos 
yes i think the same, i like a lot more to give than receive, even if i recieved some of this "gift" me too! but when i have the opportunity, my tongue is alwais ready! without asking anything in return...

By Arlo at 11,May,12 19:11 other posts of Arlo 
Well, not hard to find with this guy. I love to go down and stay down and am looking for someone that wants just that. I have been a sub, but have a tendency to switch sometimes. But for my Domina, I could stay down and not need more-I did learn to do as I was told with that.

By slipper at 11,May,12 02:31 other posts of slipper 
because you didn't ask ME!!!

By #7976 at 11,May,12 01:10
Interesting question but the answer is so obvious it seems a bit absurd. Women as a group have traditionally made it nearly impossible for a male to approach them to just say hello, let alone to initiate a quickie. In nearly fifty years of being at my sexual prime, I have yet had a woman approach me and say, hey, I'm horny and would love you to eat my pussy...

I can't speak for everyone but it's not something that's common. Now, if an attractive woman were to be open enough to approach me and let me know in no uncertain terms that she wanted to be fingered or licked to orgasm, I'd first ask her to prove she wasn't a cop trying to entrap men then, if she could prove her civilian status, I'd have no problem finding a secluded place to do as she asked.

The only problem would be that in doing so, I'd have a raging hard on and want at least some reciprocation. It wouldn't have to lead to fucking buy it should be at least a two way street.

So, once you've determined a good approach to the subject and can convey your need to a potential male partner, I'm sure you can have all the "Eat-and-Run" sex you can handle.

By Ablaze at 10,May,12 23:38 other posts of Ablaze 
I had did it 2 times in my life - just fast liking - too much clothes and nearby public places for fucking hard. One of them talked with her boy friend on the cell during this It is very funny to receive oral love during the time you talk with your partner on the cell

By #147052 at 10,May,12 14:10
I love waking in the morning looking like a glazed doughnut and often wondered why women don't go for a quickie.

By #220845 at 10,May,12 08:48
Don't know but i understand exactly what u mean. Iam with u I luv to eat PUSSY give me some private mssgs. We will talk

By #6568 at 10,May,12 07:38
Perhaps because 99% of humanity is avaricious and greedy (yes men AND women) and only interested in what THEY want......???

Too many straight men keep their brains between their legs and too many straight women keep theirs in their bras (or worse, in their bank accounts)

Adult Discussion Forum