Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

If you could make ONLY ONE WISH

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bigone21 at 16,Jul,13 19:24  other posts of bigone21
in the sexual department, what would that wish be?

Similar topics: 1.Guys, Any female ask or make you suck cock   2.Guys, listen up for a little advice from a woman   3.want to make my penis hole bigger   4.Having a PA   5.If you could make yourself any size....  

New Comment

Comments:
By lawrenceo at 21,Nov,19 05:08 other posts of lawrenceo 
A wank buddy who lived close

By onthelose at 20,Nov,19 17:03 other posts of onthelose 
Well, I would wish for a bigger cock but I don't use mine for anything but jacking off , so where would that get me. How about more sex? yah that's it!! Wait,, who would I be having sex with? God only knows , since I cant seem to find a sex partner now. You know what ? I guess I am just satisfied with the way things are now. Just to many problems we never think about when we actually get what we think we want!!

By knewbi at 20,Nov,19 12:49 other posts of knewbi 
Probably to do this one woman friend of mine. She isn't a looker at all. Pleasant to look at though. Rather heavy in weight. (I like them big anyway) but she has a great set of massive, and I mean massive, tits and an attitude that tells me she would be one wild fuck!!! I've jacked to her pictures a number of times. Would love making a (d)irect deposit some day.

By Twowarmtts! at 18,Nov,19 11:58 other posts of Twowarmtts! 

By nekekal at 16,Nov,19 18:31 other posts of nekekal 
I wish that I knew one woman that really liked to fuck,and really liked to fuck me.
By Twowarmtts! at 17,Nov,19 12:26 other posts of Twowarmtts! 
Well, 50 % is better than none.
By nekekal at 17,Nov,19 18:46 other posts of nekekal 
True. That is probably as good as it is going to get.
By Twowarmtts! at 17,Nov,19 18:54 other posts of Twowarmtts! 
Well, the 50% that doesn't happen might be a woman that fucks good. Become a teacher.
By nekekal at 17,Nov,19 23:05 other posts of nekekal 
I know that there are women who like to fuck, yourself as an example. They just don't want to fuck me. Just the way it is. Unless you want to give me a shot?

By cumcouplessa at 17,Nov,19 10:39 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. I'd wish to spend a weekend with member "call me baby"
By Scorps at 17,Nov,19 10:40 other posts of Scorps 
Oh my! It would appear as if he/she is gone...
By cumcouplessa at 17,Nov,19 22:33 other posts of cumcouplessa 

By Twowarmtts! at 17,Nov,19 12:25 other posts of Twowarmtts! 
My wish

By Gntlmn at 17,Nov,19 00:54 other posts of Gntlmn 
My wish would be to live with a woman who demanded I eat her out every couple of hours.

By leopoldij at 16,Nov,19 23:41 other posts of leopoldij 
My one and only one wish would be to have a machine that would fulfill my wishes by pressing its button.

By Cutcocklover at 15,Nov,19 11:30 other posts of Cutcocklover 
If I had one wish it would be to have my dream cock-about 2 inches longer and thicker then what I already am,my high and tight Circumcision be a bit higher and tighter and my glans be twice as big as it already is..but I am pretty happy with what I have now with no complaints

By tcputts at 15,Nov,19 09:54 other posts of tcputts 
If I could make just with in the sexual department it would be for a very long and tight foreskin. I hate being circumcised and I wish I was intact with a foreskin that overhung he tip of my erect penis by at least 1 inch

By Scorps at 14,Nov,19 13:20 other posts of Scorps 
Ooooo That's a tough one... Just one huh 🤔

I would say... To find the perfect guy, for me, to have an ongoing part-time relationship with. Yeah, that's it!

By ChocolateDevine at 18,Jul,13 16:50 other posts of ChocolateDevine 
I wish that guys and girls alike had the same sexual organs. Tits, cock, pussy, and BIG assess.

By Odin_york_pa at 18,Jul,13 10:06 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I would wish that STD's had never existed,and can never exist. Maybe then I would get out and be a little more active.
By #164428 at 18,Jul,13 10:14
By Odin_york_pa at 18,Jul,13 10:59 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Thanks Steff

By #183935 at 16,Jul,13 19:37
I'd wish to be 18 again, but with the knowledge of the world I have now
By bigone21 at 16,Jul,13 19:43 other posts of bigone21 
and in the sexual department, one wish, what would it be?

By bigone21 at 16,Jul,13 19:26 other posts of bigone21 
Let me kick off. At 49, I would wish I would still wake up every morning like when I was 18 y/o. Hard as a rock!! Those were the days!

Adult Discussion Forum