*"IS IT JUST ME"*

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by mr_blue at 07,Sep,15 19:32  other posts of mr_blue
OR......

New Comment

Comments:
By mr_blue at 04,Jun,22 09:02 other posts of mr_blue 
Is the spirit of Stan Lee still alive on syd ?

I wonder if Peter Parker is here too!!!!

By #601496 at 12,Jan,20 15:40
Twowarmtts! at 12,Jan,20 10:27

Here’s where all the 2020 Democratic candidates stand on abortion rights. They overwhelmingly support repealing the Hyde Amendment and codifying Roe v. Wade into law.

only registered users can see external links

A breath of fresh air from the Trumpo era.

By mr_blue at 03,Jan,20 10:34 other posts of mr_blue 
Or are some members really that fucking stupid that we can't see their fakes here....and if that fake is really who I think it is,you are fucking low....so fucking low, doing shit like that to someone you call a friend....
Wanker....
By #601496 at 09,Jan,20 14:43
Looks like someone really pissed you off. Who?

By #562152 at 26,Nov,18 23:37
Yeah,,why is it in the dumpster??? Did you piss off BELLA??

By Sir-Skittles at 08,Jun,18 19:25 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
why the fuck is this in the dumpster???
By bella! at 08,Jun,18 21:44 other posts of bella! 
mr_blue requested it to be, please read his post dated 10,May,18.

By JustWill at 11,May,18 16:49 other posts of JustWill 
Is it just me, or is the Dumpster getting kind of crowded?
By bella! at 11,May,18 19:09 other posts of bella! 
Move over, dammit, don't take up all the space!
By JustWill at 11,May,18 19:11 other posts of JustWill 
No way! The corners always smell like pee, and I think there's a dead rat over by that stack of old newspapers.
By bella! at 11,May,18 19:14 other posts of bella! 
Which stack of old newspapers?
By JustWill at 11,May,18 19:17 other posts of JustWill 
The one over there. Right next to the dead rat. Between the broken toaster and the empty pie tin.
By bella! at 12,May,18 04:54 other posts of bella! 
Gee, how did I miss that!

By bella! at 10,May,18 02:52 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Did anyone else notice that this thread was dumpstered? Not sure why ol' mister admin decided this was no longer worthy of being in the Main Forum where members are free to discuss any constructive adult topics.
By mr_blue at 10,May,18 10:25 other posts of mr_blue 
I asked him to put it in the dumpster.
Fed up of people just talking shit about other people in my threads...
By bella! at 10,May,18 13:46 other posts of bella! 
Thanks for your response and I'm sorry that you felt that it was necessary to do so.

By #460385 at 08,May,18 20:26
Bella is right. There are 22 more days left in this month. We can't continue to play this game against Lix. We have a life. So we are throwing in the towel. Votes are tied up at 775. Let's see how the contest proceeds from this day on. We will not ask for a vote from this point forward. For those of you who voted because we asked, thank you. For those of you who voted on your own thanks. We really don't need a contest to justify our pics or that my wife is hotter then a Walrus. But it sure was fun for a week knowing that when Jaba went to bed every night she had nightmares about CountryCouple54 taking her glory
By #487013 at 08,May,18 20:56
🧐🙁

By bella! at 08,May,18 21:29 other posts of bella! 
Hey, this is just a suggestion, greet the new members with something like this;

( ✿ Y ✿ ) Hi and Welcome to ShowItOff, feel free to visit our page any time and don't forget to vote for us /pic_of_month.php?id=8719 STAY SUPER SEXY ✿countrycouple54✿
By #460385 at 08,May,18 23:00
Nah, we're good. Lol

By #460385 at 09,May,18 03:06
So since we stopped asking for votes a few hours ago. We have received 5 votes. Walrus has received 50. Now if that don't show you the light, I don't know what will.

By #556372 at 09,May,18 15:51
you have a gorgeous wife,,,and she doesn't need a trophy to prove it but, in a contest it's who comes in first, not who is better,,,i happen to like Lyx, but i think if you want to give her an honest win then you should continue to fight for 1st place,
By bella! at 09,May,18 17:31 other posts of bella! 
Welcome back, twowarmtts!
By #556372 at 09,May,18 17:39
not twowarmtts,,her husband Charlie,,,i'm keeping it warm for her,,but,,thanks
By bella! at 09,May,18 21:23 other posts of bella! 
Yes,,, she did mention her husband Charlie,,, her lover,,, Gerome and if I recall correctly,,, there was yet a third man.
By #556372 at 09,May,18 22:01
Mike and Gerome are her common law husbands (with prenuptials to insure they own a part of what we own) and I'm the oldest husband and legal one,,,I'm not her lover,,,I'm cuckold. My co-husbands are her real lovers
By #460385 at 10,May,18 00:55
So how many legal husbands does she have? Cause I live in the state of Florida, and I'm pretty sure the law permits one spouse.
--------------------------------------- added after 74 seconds

Common law exists for partners. Not spouses.
By #556372 at 10,May,18 01:03
It does but a common law husband has no standing in a marriage. She has 2 of those and me who married her 31yrs ago. And last I checked you can shack up with as many men as you can fit in a house and be legal in all 50 states as long as you don't commit bigamy
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

BTW,,a contract between 2 or more people is also legal in all 50 states even if it's how the assets of a relationship will be split if the parties separate (they stop shaking up)
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Gerome and Mike are Candy's lovers. They just happen to live in the same house with her and me

By bella! at 06,May,18 01:44 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Would you like to see the Picture of the Month contest amended in such a way that MIGHT allow newcomers an opportunity for the CHANCE at positive exposure and the possibility of winning the trophy? I know I would!

It seems like the contest has turned into a popularity contest and why is there a need for [NOT]? votes? I must admit that last month I was part of the problem on the SYC side by requesting members to vote [HOT] and in turn, I would "gift" them. I really don't know what could even out the playing field but something needs to be worked out.
By DeepThroatThis at 06,May,18 01:55 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Bang on Bella, I have been talking to a friend about this and the voting process seems to be tainted. I hope others will express there opinion so we can get a level playing field
By bella! at 06,May,18 02:03 other posts of bella! 
Newcomers don't stand a snowball's chance in hell and that's a shame!

By Andthisisme at 06,May,18 10:06 other posts of Andthisisme 
I would remove any submitted photo where the member sent out spam messages asking other members to vote for them. Generally I just ignore and delete these messages, but there are too many of them.
By bella! at 06,May,18 12:49 other posts of bella! 
Some members are able to use those tactics (sending messages requesting support and they get away with it) and some members cannot because their actions are construed as spamming and they risk being blacklisted. Again, the member's "popularity" with the general membership, has a lot to do with what is tolerated.

When I look at the 12 to 15 SYD contestants and see that there are really only two members in the "race", and that is really kinda sad, no? This is only day 6 and it's my guess that for the month of May the winner was already decided. Seriously, if my recollection is correct, the #4 spot is held by a member with +4 [HOT] votes and who knows how many [NOT] votes and in my opinion, that's crazy, simply crazy!
By DeepThroatThis at 06,May,18 18:21 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
I don't understand the rating system. I asked Admin once but it seemed complicated and i didn't really understand it. You can have the most votes but be behind someone with a higher rating. Who do you have to do to get a higher rating?
By bella! at 06,May,18 22:21 other posts of bella! 
Again, I don't see the need of a [NOT] vote. If admin feels that the [NOT] vote is a necessity, wouldn't it be nice if he adjusted the voting system to track, by name, all the members voting [NOT]? I think it would be enlightening if you could tap on any given member's POTM entry and it reflected/posted the last 50 to 100 votes, [HOT] & [NOT].

Hey, I am no angel, I have voted [NOT].
By DeepThroatThis at 08,May,18 15:14 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Yes, agree if there was a record or mention of who voted NOT most of those negative votes would disappear thereby evening the playing field.

By #460385 at 08,May,18 18:04
Usually 100 votes is enough to win that POTM contest in the past. Right now, we are guilty of asking for votes on SYC side. I think that should be obvious to everyone. When you see voting going up in to the 700's, c'mon you all know what's going on. But when we seen the Walrus go up 122 votes in 30 minutes. Game on bitch. Now we are doing it out of spite just to maybe show the Walrus she doesn't run this damn site. So are we guilty, you're damn right. Did we start it, absolutely not. But I refuse to sit around and watch Jaba beat up on everyone with her minions. Does any really think there are 700 guys voting for her pimply ass if they weren't told to. So fuck it. You gotta play the game or let her take over the site. I have always stuck up for the real girls on this site. And yes shit is not fair. But the only thing I can think of is trying to shut them down by playing their own game. Same as when a certain male member posts other girls pics on SYC POTM and wins. Why should he win, it wasn't his pic? But I guess in some eyes that makes us part of the problem. So we can either play the game and give it hell, or lay down and continue to watch what happens month after month. Hope some of this made sense.
By bella! at 08,May,18 18:17 other posts of bella! 
Do you really think that asking for support is playing a game? Actually, I don't, it is just an avenue of the campaign trail. What I do believe was wrong and wrong on my part, was to entice voters with a "gift".

What I sadly see on the SYD side are 12 member's who have paid 50 points to be judged and a good amount haven't been on the plus side with regard to positive votes. The SYD PTOM was only a two contestant contest, at best.
By #460385 at 08,May,18 18:23
Look on the girls side bella. It's the same thing. And if we weren't doing all that we can to hang with Jaba. No one would have a chance. I feel bad for the other girls. Some are in the negatives.
By bella! at 08,May,18 18:27 other posts of bella! 
It is definitely a two way race on the SYC side and this is only the 8th. There's 23 days to go and I'm sure that many will be impressed by the final counts for both members.
By PoloFields at 08,May,18 21:22 other posts of PoloFields 
I'm inclined to agree. I don't enter, I know my photos get votes though. I definitely don't have time to wage a campaign for any pics, nor do I need the warm fuzzies and lavish prizes ( ) a win would bring.

By #487013 at 08,May,18 18:36

By #535938 at 09,May,18 00:33
I COMPLETELY agree with this! Seems the whole voting system is flawed. It is definitely an issue. I ran for pic of month sometime last fall. I did end up winning, but it was a quite grueling process.

I started by asking my friends and contacts to help vote for me. It soon became clear, however, that my competition was going on a site wide campaign asking for votes. My reaction? Well... what the hell?... I've come this far. Might as well go big or go home. I crafted a polite message asking for votes and offered help in return. Most members were awesome about it, but I did encounter some who were offended by my asking (including a few who blacklisted).

I was, essentially, scrolling through the "members online" section on a daily basis towards the end, frantically sending out requests as fast as I could. I only just barely came out on top. My competition didn't bow out until the last few hours of voting. It ended up being a very trying experience!!

On the plus side, running for pic of the month gave my page more exposure on the site than I've ever had. The pic I was running with still has the largest number of views to date. On the down side, feeling like I needed to relentlessly ask for votes on a daily basis took all the fun out of being here. It was so exhausting that I took a break from the site for a few months. Sure, I could have decided it wasn't worth it and left it at that. However, I was still relatively new here and felt challenged to win my first POTM trophy. I've yet to re-enter for POTM for these reasons.

Hopefully something can be done to even out the playing field, as you say. I think part of the problem is that unless a member requests another to vote, most members don't seem to visit the POTM section or feel motivated to vote in general. Aside from the lead 2 or 3, most submissions have less than 50 overall votes and the majority are less than 20. Perhaps the site could provide some incentive to all members, such as offering a once daily point bonus for voting for POTM. This would drive traffic to the POTM section and possibly negate the need for people to feel that they need to ask for votes. I also agree that something needs to be done with the [NOT] vote. Either remove it completely, or perhaps they could design it so that giving a [NOT] vote would require spending a certain amount of points. Well... those are my thoughts on the matter!
--------------------------------------- added after 103 minutes

I thought this topic was deserving of it's own forum post. /forum/thread.php?id=26576&p=1#t449795. Please cum on by and post your suggestions!!

By bella! at 06,May,18 01:31 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Did anyone else have a problem finding this forum topic by using the search tool at the top of the page?
--------------------------------------- added after 11 hours

Here's the results that I received when I loaded the words; iIs it just me

URL=//showitoff.org/7k4djpal1p3ipic.html][/URL]
By HotFuckerBoy at 06,May,18 14:59 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Not just you, it does the same thing to me too no matter how exact you type it. I wonder if the stars "*" on each end mess with the html coding or something?
By bella! at 06,May,18 17:08 other posts of bella! 
So what good is the search that we have in place if you have to remember that the author used a " and a * before and after the title of the thread; IS IT JUST ME
By HotFuckerBoy at 06,May,18 19:42 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
I don't know... just taking a guess
By bella! at 06,May,18 20:14 other posts of bella! 
Oh, I'm sorry, I am not trying to "shoot the messenger", I'm just trying to point out how this search tool failed so miserably.
By HotFuckerBoy at 07,May,18 00:40 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
I know, the search function on here does leave a little TO be desired

By #487013 at 06,May,18 16:53
I’m wondering how a person you have blacklisted and one that also has you on their blacklist cuz his cow is rabid and gross and jealous and has been blacklisted for over a year; can vote on a private picture of yours? Pretty strange, and why in the fuck is he on my page anyway?
By bella! at 06,May,18 17:12 other posts of bella! 
So did I understand you to say that the 5'3" oompa loompa voted on your picture even though you have been blacklisted by said oompa loompa? That's wild!
By #487013 at 06,May,18 17:15
Yeah I took a screen shot of the event...
By bella! at 06,May,18 18:28 other posts of bella! 
Maybe he's just sneaking peeks of what gourmet dining looks like. He's constantly eating on the tough butt end of an old ham and probably wonders what it would be like IF he could ever afford a petite filet.
By #487013 at 06,May,18 19:28
😂 Damn.

By #487013 at 26,Apr,18 16:57
Is anyone else getting banned for bullshit reasons? Like I could give a fuck less if someone banned me for being ugly or rude or a troll, but I got blacklisted for supposedly sharing a face pic of someone without permission... I have never done that, and only pics I have of anyone's faces are mine, and they are for my friends only and have something hiding my face in some way. Oh yeah, some dude blacklisted me for being jealous of his size because he asked me to rate him, so I was honest and told him he could skip a few meals and to lose the doctor Phil look. People here are retarded as fuck.

By #482237 at 17,Apr,18 15:58
anonymous wrote (Apr 16, 13:04):
Guess your nigger con hubby got out of the can and beat your saggy tits back into place again when he found out you were leaving snail trails from your 1940 cunt bag around here.
[delete]

This was posted on my page yesterday. If any of you know "Mr Anonymous" because he bragged about what he did, please tell him or her that he or she is a coward that can't even mesg me direct.
By #435701 at 17,Apr,18 17:56
I do NOT know this bigoted COWARD. But I am just as pissed off as you are! Guys (I will not use the term 'men' to describe this slimeball)like him are the root cause of many of the World's problems. It goes way beyond sex with these types of brainless shitheads, as many of their types are in positions of MASSIVE power the World over. To state the obvious, our prez., the illustrious and magnificent...The DONALD! (Play the musical introduction) Yes, he himself refers to himself this way...There are so many others of his ilk, I won't bore you with a list because you know them already...Beyond this statement, you are SEXXY, SEXXY...SSEEEXXXXYYY! . I so wish you did not have to hear from someone that is also a male as he has tainted all us males with his despicable statement...Sometimes I am really ashamed for what other males say and do. :x :x Please accept my apology in place of his...As we both know, he is not MAN enough to ever apologize himself. You are beautiful...
By #482237 at 17,Apr,18 20:16
Thank you, Talk, but, you don't have to apologize for an idiot, chicken shit like him. Most of you men and women are decent and just. Yes, we may disagree about some subjects, even call each other @#$#@$#@ but, never with the disrespect this guy has done. And don't think it's because he said things about me. My looks or lack of them and my actions are fair game to anyone that doesn't like them. My beef is for the term he used to describe my African American husband. And, BTW, i'm 60/40% certain it may be a jealous woman. I may not be the most beautiful, but, most men still like "My Girls". Again, thank you.
By bella! at 17,Apr,18 22:34 other posts of bella! 
If you haven't deleted the message, why not ask admin if he can identify the IP.

There's not many members that will refer to others as "cunt", but two folks readily pop into my mind and one is a SYD member and the other is SYC.
By #482237 at 17,Apr,18 22:40
it's one of those that go on the public side of the page, you know, "WOW,,VERY SEXY" place,,i didn't know i could do that. I left it up and answered it knowing this person may go back to read my response,,also wanted him to be ashamed of what he said. I'll ask admin about it. Thank you
By bella! at 17,Apr,18 22:42 other posts of bella! 
Sometimes you can just click on the "anonymous" and it will tell you who your anonymous is.
By #482237 at 17,Apr,18 22:46
no luck,,but thanks,,,
By #550094 at 25,Apr,18 04:02
Remember: there comes a time when a man
will act his "age" or his "dick size",
and Neither One is impressive.

That said, there are many childish azzholes in the world
who think they're "All That" and they come into these
adult sites to throw shade at other site members.
They live in their own fked up world and so they think
they have a right to try dragging everyone else down
into their shyitholez.

Starve the trolls and they will diie of starvation.
You're NOT Havin It. Ever.

Don't let them damm foos phade you. Ever.
You're way above their shyitholeness.

NYC was built on solid rock, and so were you.
No one on Earth can shake your foundation.

You've just read this message from a Bronx Boy.

Blessed Be; and more power to you, hermana!
By #482237 at 25,Apr,18 12:23
Gracias Hermano,
By #550094 at 26,Apr,18 03:09
Bienvenida, hermana. Bendiciуn!

By mr_blue at 25,Apr,18 16:44 other posts of mr_blue 
Can I ask why you felt the need to post this in this thread ?
By #482237 at 25,Apr,18 16:46
i wanted to,,,you don't have to read it, lollipop,,
By mr_blue at 25,Apr,18 16:49 other posts of mr_blue 
It's my thread...so it comes up in my recent events?!!
Still don't get what relevance it has to the title..
Kinda hard not to see it, there's so much you had to say.
By #482237 at 25,Apr,18 16:56
well,,like the tittle says,,"Is it just ME",,,i had a feeling and wanted to post it,,since you posted in a public forum, you have to expect the public to comment,,,however,,,you are the one that is continuing this part of the thread,,,of course, my name is not "bella" so i can see why you might be anoid,,
By mr_blue at 25,Apr,18 17:00 other posts of mr_blue 
Huh ? You posted your chatlog in this thread..
You didn't prefix it....
And there are plenty of threads for you to throw your chatlog into,but you picked this one...
So while it is a public forum....
What was the purpose of posting the chatlog in this thread?

By mr_blue at 25,Apr,18 17:02 other posts of mr_blue 
And if I have an issues with someone I tell them... So if you have an issue with Bella,I suggest you take it up with her..thanks
By #482237 at 25,Apr,18 17:04
just saying,,,,and welcome
By mr_blue at 25,Apr,18 17:08 other posts of mr_blue 
Just saying what exactly ? You doing the whataboutism stuff!
You seem bothered that I haven't said something to Bella for her comments in this thread by putting her name into the mix...if you're bothered by her comments reply to them..
I haven't decided to reply to her as yet..
By #482237 at 25,Apr,18 17:14
i just mentioned her as an example that other members post on forums,,since i'm not her, my form of post is different,,,but,,if you think she's in the mix,, then go right ahead and ask her to explain herself too,,and in the same place you tried to embarrass me. look,,if it bothered you so much,,why not go to some of my threads and trash them???? i'll get my knickers in a knot and get back at you,,,,hahaha,,
By mr_blue at 25,Apr,18 17:17 other posts of mr_blue 
Read what you posted,I really don't get people who don't understand what they write...
And do you think I am trying to embarrass you here ?think again...
If I wanted to embarrass you, I would.
By #482237 at 25,Apr,18 17:25
well,,not all of us can be so enlightened as you,,,but,,if you keep answering me i'll be more than happy to continue this chat till friday,,,
By mr_blue at 25,Apr,18 17:34 other posts of mr_blue 
So carry on then, you are embarrassing yourself...
I have work and stuff,so I can't chat till Friday...
And while we're messing about,why have you flooded the recent uploads if you're leaving,?, doesn't seem logical to me !!
By #482237 at 26,Apr,18 13:22
I wanted to give my friends one last thrill. I'm a premium member and when I tried to close the account I was told it would have to be open until early June. I thought it would be better to reload a portion of the pics I had b4. Now, I took them down and reloaded with the tributes of my friends as a thank you to them for giving me many hours of joy. No, you are not part of it. Only nice people are there. Now, if you still have a fart going cross wise, than, complain to administration. BTW, yes, when mad l have a filthy mouth. Get over it.
By mr_blue at 26,Apr,18 15:57 other posts of mr_blue 
Why would I complain to admin about you ? you're so funny.Premium members can delete their account if they have to.
Admin can do it for you if you ask him.
So I think you're just pandering for attention...
And I'm so butthurt by not being in the 'nice' gang
Just another label that can be challenged.
I've never been a nice person,cuz I'm honest.
I don't pretend to be something I'm not, I'm not someone who chases internet stardom like some here do...
So I'll fuck off under my bridge,with the rest of the so called trolls...
And pop up to piss in someone's cornflakes when I feel like it...
By #482237 at 26,Apr,18 16:33
i still love you, lollipop,, i'm sorry i busted your chops,,,truce,,,have a wonderful life

By bella! at 25,Apr,18 17:48 other posts of bella! 
My posts are very general with an attempt to encourage an open discussion. Hey, blue, if these types of posts aren't what you're looking for in this thread, let me know.
By mr_blue at 26,Apr,18 15:58 other posts of mr_blue 
I think you know me by now,I would have said something if it bothered me...

By bella! at 25,Apr,18 17:32 other posts of bella! 
Pardon me, why bring my name into this?
By #482237 at 25,Apr,18 17:34
your post is just under mine,,you were handy,,and you are pardoned,,,

By bella! at 25,Apr,18 12:36 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Did anyone else notice that marie14, member #459494 and a SYC member who would have been celebrating her 4 year anniversary on April 27th, was swiftly deleted? I mean SWIFTLY, 6 votes in less than 20 minutes, all because the reporting member found an offensive picture posted 10 months ago in June, 2017. What was also interesting is that of the 6 members who voted to boot her, I don't recall ever seeing 5 of them ever being involved in the evacuation process.

Let this be an example, be careful what you post.

By #482237 at 25,Apr,18 02:08
this is a chat i just had,,,

Apr 24, 22:05 twowarmtts: oh,,change of attitude??

Apr 24, 22:04 mac84: Please send me the link

Apr 24, 22:04 mac84: I just pointed out the obvious... You got hurt and started talking shit. Please do post in forum... more traffic and hits for me 😁

Apr 24, 22:00 twowarmtts: tell you what,,,why don't i post this whole chat in one of the big forums and see what other members think of you?????

Apr 24, 21:59 twowarmtts: your sensibilities hurt,,,,are you the asshole that posted as "anonymous"on my page???

Apr 24, 21:58 twowarmtts: but i wouldn't leave because of you

Apr 24, 21:57 twowarmtts: so are you,,i did delete it,,it takes time

Apr 24, 21:52 mac84: Just delete your account now... You are disgusting😨

Apr 24, 21:51 mac84: Seems like I hit a nerve 😂🤣😂🤣

Apr 24, 21:51 mac84: 😂🤣😂🤣

Apr 24, 21:49 twowarmtts: pussy,,cunt,,shit faced asshole

Apr 24, 21:48 twowarmtts: what happened, chicken shit coward???? not used to being insulted by a woman???

Apr 24, 21:48 twowarmtts: as your ass knows men

Apr 24, 21:48 twowarmtts: probably only knows men's asses

Apr 24, 21:47 twowarmtts: call this a dick????

Apr 24, 21:46 twowarmtts: i guess your mama gets most of your cum,,i doubt a real woman would get down with you

Apr 24, 21:46 twowarmtts: and you don't even come close to my guys,,real men,,not little dick shit like you

Apr 24, 21:45 twowarmtts: hahaha,,looks like it hurt in the right place,,,and baby,,,you are wrong,,they will miss me,,but,,a miserable, maggoty asshole like you,,i doubt you get any action,,,and i really don't give a damn about you

Apr 24, 21:40 mac84: My cock is way hotter than anything you have ever out your mouth or old ass cunt around. Look at all those old fuckers you are playing with... get lost... this site will not miss your old wrinkly ass

Apr 24, 21:38 mac84: You deleted the picture... but you "don't give a damn"

Apr 24, 21:27 Mac84: You are silly

Apr 24, 21:26 Mac84: The site is called... "Show Your Dick"

Apr 24, 20:47 twowarmtts: you are right,,it is photoshopped,,,since my last day is friday i don't give a damn,,but,,baby,,why do you like to deflate other peoples good feelings??? after all you only show a dick,,and not a great one at that???
By Uncut_Dick at 25,Apr,18 02:09 other posts of Uncut_Dick 
This phony bitch uses Photoshop 😂🤣😂🤣
By #482237 at 25,Apr,18 02:13
By mac84 at 24,Apr,18 21:45 [Delete] [ban]

Gross 😂🤣😂🤣
By twowarmtts at 24,Apr,18 21:54 [Delete] [ban]

yes, shit face,,you are,,with your punny dick and no manners,, i guess you only like yor moms maggoty pussy,,,you know it well,,it's the one that goes down for a dime,,,

this is his comment on one of my pics,,and i believe,,i may be wrong he's the one that left the racist comments on my page
By Uncut_Dick at 25,Apr,18 02:16 other posts of Uncut_Dick 
Nope was not me... I love black pussy 😋
By #482237 at 25,Apr,18 02:17
so what do you want,,,an apology???fuck off
By Uncut_Dick at 25,Apr,18 02:18 other posts of Uncut_Dick 
Yes... for you faking people out like you use to be some hot bitch or something 😂🤣😂🤣
By #482237 at 25,Apr,18 02:22
ok,,first you say i'm an old lady with old farts that look at my page and now you say it's fake???? get glasses
By Uncut_Dick at 25,Apr,18 02:29 other posts of Uncut_Dick 
You already admitted to photoshopping... and then you posted on public forum 😂🤣😂🤣
By #482237 at 25,Apr,18 02:32
what are you talking about?? show me

By bella! at 25,Apr,18 00:31 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

In my opinion, it seems like the older you get, the more difficult it is to tell the difference between parent and chЎld.

Case and point, Queen Elizabeth II who is 92 years old and her son, Prince Charles, age 69. Actually, for being 92 years old, Queen Elizabeth II looks absolutely FANTASTIC but sadly, her son who is 23 years her junior, looks like an old man.

By bella! at 03,Apr,18 13:32 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Has anyone noticed how many longtime members are no longer opting into the paid memberships?
By #487013 at 03,Apr,18 15:18
A long time ago under my first profile, I tried to buy points or a membership not sure. My card issuer declined it as fraud (capital one). I had to contact Segpay or whatever to clear it up since they approved the transaction on their end... That was super embarrassing to hear them say the name of the site I made a purchase at.... Haven't attempted since, and that was like 5 or 6 years ago. I use points to buy a membership when I have enough. I really only do so for the privacy. Sometimes I like to browse the dicks side, but don't want others to know when I'm online doing so.
By 2nice at 07,Apr,18 09:14 other posts of 2nice 
I remember that.

By jackd at 08,Apr,18 07:46 other posts of jackd 
I stopped paying because the site has gotten boring.Why pay for something I rarely use
By mr_blue at 08,Apr,18 13:07 other posts of mr_blue 
What's made it boring to you?
By jackd at 10,Apr,18 21:57 other posts of jackd 
Too much bickering between members,Members that claim they want to chat then blow a load and leave.A lot of stuff
By mr_blue at 10,Apr,18 22:03 other posts of mr_blue 
Bickering has always been here,way before I was a member, it's something that's part of the site,gossip is gossip,just in the old days, people would drop a negative gift, get it out of their system and move on, now things linger.... to me,it's always been about new members,and they are not joining in enough numbers to keep it interesting...
By jackd at 14,Apr,18 04:17 other posts of jackd 
With so many places to interact with people why join a dying site.I used to spend quite a bit of time here,now a couple of times a week just long enough to check messages

By bella! at 08,Apr,18 02:36 other posts of bella! 
*"IS IT JUST ME"* OR.....

I've got a newspaper (yeah, a real newspaper) and in the "classifieds" there are pets for sale. So there's AKC registered Cocker Spaniel pups available for $850.00 and AKC/OFA registered/certified Rottweiler pups available for $1,250.00 BUT this is the ad that makes me go "hmmmmmm......", Labradoodle pups that are at a cost of $1,500.00 to $2,000.00! What!? Since when did backyard breeding (in the respect that Labradoodles are not a recognized breed) become more expensive than dogs that come with "papers"?
By kebmo at 12,Apr,18 22:46 other posts of kebmo 
My Dad just bought a Goldendoodle puppy, a combination of a Golden Retriever and a Standard Poodle. These "Doodle Dogs" are hypoallergenic and don't shed much. He paid $2,000 for it, which is the going rate. He plans on breeding her to sell the pups. Breeding dogs is something he's done all his life. In the '80's we bread Dobermans and the pups were presold for $5-800 before they were even born. Why did people pay that much? Because it was the flavour of the day. Now these Doodle Dogs are.

As an aside, Dobermans were the Pit-bull of the day. Over 15 years of breeding them, our dogs never once bit a person. It really is the owner that's bad and not the dog.
By bella! at 13,Apr,18 02:43 other posts of bella! 
So the new "shi-shi" pet to have is a dog breed mixed with a poodle to give you a much desired "doodle"?

I will assume that the hypoallergenic part comes from the poodle, no? If that's the case, why not just buy a poodle? I don't know, $2,000.00 seems like a bit much to pay for a "boutique" mutt.
By kebmo at 13,Apr,18 02:57 other posts of kebmo 
Yes the Poodle makes it hypoallergenic but they're just not popular. Doodle Dogs started off as a very niche market and now they're the it dog. it's a fad that will pass, just like the others before it.
Personally I would get a dog from the pound if I wanted one.
By bella! at 13,Apr,18 04:16 other posts of bella! 
Well, if the desire to own a doodle dog is merely a fad that will soon pass, I hope in the big picture of things, your pops loves his $2,000.00 mutt.
By kebmo at 13,Apr,18 04:22 other posts of kebmo 
He does! He has always loved dogs. She will have a few litters, the first of which will be born in about 6-8 months.

By #551482 at 13,Apr,18 20:06
My last dog was a Dobermann, marvellous dog, agile and VERY intelligent. Well behaved. Bad Dog = usually bad owner.
By kebmo at 13,Apr,18 23:30 other posts of kebmo 
Our four saved my family's life. An electrical fire started downstairs while my parents and four klds slept upstairs and the dogs woke us up and we escaped safely with no injuries.
You're absolutely right, bad dog = bad owner. Just like bad kids = bad parents.

By mr_blue at 12,Apr,18 23:10 other posts of mr_blue 
*"IS IT JUST ME"* OR....

Am I the only person who vaccums their mattress ?!!
By bella! at 12,Apr,18 23:49 other posts of bella! 
I don't and it will be interesting to hear if others do.

f.y.i., I have a mattress protector over my mattress and a fitted sheet over that. I launder the mattress protector every 3-4 weeks or so I'm not sure why I would need to vacuum the mattress. Please enlighten me.

By kebmo at 13,Apr,18 03:14 other posts of kebmo 
No you're not!! I sold mattresses for ten years and I always told people that they loose skin cells at night and they work their way into the mattress so they should vacuum it every couple of months. Dust mites also live in your mattress.
By bella! at 13,Apr,18 04:12 other posts of bella! 
Doesn't the mattress protector keep the dust mites from burrowing their way into your mattress ?

By #358797 at 13,Apr,18 04:33
I vacuum mine. I sprinkle it with baking soda first, though. 😂
By kebmo at 13,Apr,18 05:12 other posts of kebmo 
The mattress pad only protects the mattress from mites if it's waterproof and they can't get through it. Most are not and most people shouldn't buy one because it doesn't allow air flow thereby retaining heat. If you sweat a lot at night it could be because of that. Also, memory foam mattresses without coils are very dense and don't allow air flow and retain heat.

By kebmo at 11,Mar,18 10:25 other posts of kebmo 
...is the opening in the front of men's underwear useless? Does anyone use it to pee? I NEVER do or have. I have a lot of Joe Boxers and only a couple of them even have it. My Saxx doesn't either.
By bella! at 11,Mar,18 13:20 other posts of bella! 
So, what are you saying, that when you need to take a leak you drop trou?
By kebmo at 11,Mar,18 13:30 other posts of kebmo 
No I don't. I leave the top button done up, unzip and use my thumb to pull down my underwear and unleash the bea$t!!
bea$t is a bad word here!
By bella! at 11,Mar,18 13:44 other posts of bella! 
Okie dokie!

And yes, be@st is a censored word!

By HotFuckerBoy at 11,Mar,18 14:12 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Hahahah! I do the same thing.

By #502711 at 23,Mar,18 12:01
I've used it a couple of times

By #539358 at 08,Apr,18 13:16
I wear Hanes or Jockey briefs and never use the opening. I unbutton my jeans and pull my cock over the waistband to pee. I find it almost impossible to get my cock out the fly.
By #553294 at 08,Apr,18 20:40
I wear Hanes briefs. I typically use the fly when I pee - but not always.
By #539358 at 12,Apr,18 17:54
That lovey Cock in Hanes briefs...

By kebmo at 04,Mar,18 10:17 other posts of kebmo 
Is it just me or do other guys get a serious stinging when soap gets directly into your urethra? For that reason I never wash the tip of my penis with soap.
By mr_blue at 04,Mar,18 15:09 other posts of mr_blue 
Use pH neutral soap

By bella! at 05,Mar,18 15:05 other posts of bella! 
I believe that it is not uncommon problm for both men and women. Consider all the various chemicals, dyes and fragrances that manufacturers add then factor in anything else you might be doing.

By #482237 at 05,Mar,18 15:25
i use it to punish my subs,,

By Andthisisme at 07,Mar,18 22:52 other posts of Andthisisme 
I wash all over with soap and have never encounted. Are you deliberately opening your meatus as you wash?
By kebmo at 07,Mar,18 23:26 other posts of kebmo 
No, just touching the tip of my penis with soap or soapy hands sets it off. It's been a problem all my life. My first pee will also sting but it clears the soap away so if I accidently do it I'll pee in the shower right away to stop the sting. I use Irish Spring soap.
By Andthisisme at 08,Mar,18 17:20 other posts of Andthisisme 
I always roll my foreskinback and wash clean my glans with soap and never had any problem. I guess I am just lucky.

By #502711 at 23,Mar,18 12:05
I use shower gel. Soap dries my skin out. Could be you have some kind of negative reaction to it on your dick
By kebmo at 23,Mar,18 12:10 other posts of kebmo 
This isn't something new. I've had the problem all my life.
By #502711 at 23,Mar,18 12:29
Go out & buy shower gel & use that for a while. If you don't get the same reaction, then I'd recommend sticking with the gel

By #539358 at 08,Apr,18 13:15
No, I retract my foreskin when I shower and use shower gel and head never stings. Apart from when I once unwisely used mint and tea tree shower gel, my glans stung like hell!

By bella! at 02,Apr,18 21:44 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME" OR.....

I couldn't help but notice that one member has posted another member's picture in their gallery and I felt the need to post a comment on it. The comment was not negative, NO, it was merely a question. With due respect to both members, I just wanted an understanding of why this member (not the person featured in the image that was posted) would post said image on their page. In my mind, taking credit and recognition on a picture that "you" didn't even take to gain attention and recognition seemed so odd. Why? Why isn't the actual member posting the image on their own page? I also voted [HOT] because any time I post a comment, I always cast [HOT] vote.

Well, the comment was deleted and although I received a private message, I really did not receive what I felt was a straight answer.

By kebmo at 08,Mar,18 06:26 other posts of kebmo 
...has anyone tried to send a gift to a friend and received this notice?

"This account seems to be your own duplicate account. You cannot send gifts to it."

It just happened to me. Of course I don't have duplicate accounts
By bella! at 09,Mar,18 14:57 other posts of bella! 
Hey, kebmo, that happened to me two times. Once, probably about 6+ years ago, this SYD member wanted me to see some of his pictures. For whatever reason, he did not send these pictures to me nor did he choose to re-categorize them so I could see them, he gave me his password in order to see what others could not. My guess is that when I signed on using his info, that left my electronic footprint on his account and that's why the accounts were flagged as being possible duplicates. It was relatively easy to resolve, there was a message sent to admin and he was able to sort through the matter. It was apparent that the other member was located in the UK and that I was in Michigan.

About 4 to 5 years, my account was flagged for a second time and it was linked with the member by the name of stabone19 , another Michigander. We both used our mobile devices, we both used Sprint as our carrier, we both lived in a 5 mile radius of one another when I lived in the suburban metro Detroit area, we both shopped at the same Kroger grocery store and I can't recall if we both bought our phones at the same Sprint store.... I wanted to gift my homie something for some reason and received the same message. A quick message to admin and he was able to sort that out and correct it.

By kebmo at 09,Mar,18 19:08 other posts of kebmo 
Thanks Bella. It's neither of those reasons. He lives in Europe so it's not a proximity issue. I sent a note to Admin to see what happened. I'll update you later. Thanks!
By bella! at 09,Mar,18 19:48 other posts of bella! 
Cool beans, kebmo! That was something that happened to me and I was just yammering on about why or how I thought it happened.
By kebmo at 09,Mar,18 20:41 other posts of kebmo 
I had to google cool beans. It got fixed by Admin and he got his gift. Thanks! K
By bella! at 09,Mar,18 22:06 other posts of bella! 
You had to Google "Cool beans"? What cave do you live in? Oh, wait, it's not one of JustWill's caves, is it?
By kebmo at 10,Mar,18 01:55 other posts of kebmo 
I wasn't sure if it was a new or old saying.
I don't live in a cave, I'm Canadian. I live in an igloo! We all do.
By bella! at 10,Mar,18 03:49 other posts of bella! 
The saying is old, just like me.

By #502711 at 23,Mar,18 12:03
I think something like that happened to Lix & I when I let her use my computer to log into SYD when her internet wasn't working. Have you let another person log into their SYD profile?

By bella! at 12,Mar,18 17:11 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Is it me or do other people/countries have major concerns with all the "stuff" that comes from China or third world countries?

I will often decide not purchase something when I look at the country of origin. How about you?
By veryshyguy at 22,Mar,18 16:02 other posts of veryshyguy 
I do check the country of origin, especially if it is dog for or any kind of pet food.

As for if it matters, sometimes it is difficult. While it might be imported from some country manufacturing is spread across the world.

Take for example cars/trucks. While the parts for these things are make in other countries you may find it assembled here in the US. And vice versa!

Back when we had the economic crisis and we propped up General Motors, it wasn't so much to save the company but it was to save the supply chain of parts. If GM had collapsed, the entire auto parts system would have collapsed, putting all of the other auto manufacturers at risk.

We should realize that there is a world economy. We cannot be isolated from the rest of the world. Our jobs depend on the economic health of the rest of the world.

By leopoldij at 22,Mar,18 18:01 other posts of leopoldij 
You can't do that. If you have anything electronic, a mobile phone, for example, then chances are that many chips in it were manufactured in Suzhou.

A lot of manufacturing is outsourced by US and Europe to third world countries because labour is cheap there.

On the other hand, many rich countries pay money to poor countries in order that they dump their garbage and waste to the poor countries because life is cheap there and they will accept cash in exchange for storing toxic waste.

Whether you boycott products from those countries or not is actually irrelevant because you are, by virtue of the fact that you live in a first world country, contributing to their misery. And so do I.

By Ravioli_Max at 23,Mar,18 10:21 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Yes I do have major concerns. Did you know a lot of the apple juice here in grocery stores in the USA comes from China? See for yourself...look at the fine print on the label or printed on the bottle itself. I don't want to drink it as I don't know what pesticides they could have used on the apples, there. For all I know, maybe they used some weird rapid growth chemical substance in them, too.

By bella! at 10,Mar,18 15:42 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR....

When I grocery shop, I tend to buy "brand name" canned goods, dry goods, frozen foods, etc. There has been times that I've tried the store brand green beans, but there was that one time that I found a stem in with the beans and it made me think that their quality control was not up to par. To me, the couple of pennies I saved was not worth changing.

How about you, have your experiences been different and/or do you appreciate the bottom line savings?
By kebmo at 10,Mar,18 19:50 other posts of kebmo 
Buy two (or three) cans of beans and compare store brand to name brands and then you'll know. You'll be looking for the colour, firmness and size (yes I'm still talking about beans!) With green beans try frozen because as with peas, they will probably have a nicer, more vibrant green colour.

Having said that, there are some things that just have to be brand name like Kraft peanut butter, Heinz ketchup, Classico pasta sauces, Armstrong cheese, Canada Dry ginger ale and Kraft salad dressings. These products matter because of the ingredients or for the cheese, aging.

If it's just canned or frozen vegetables the only difference you might find is the size of the peas, beans or corn. All of these products are canned or frozen as fresh as possible regardless of brand. I always keep canned fruit (store brand) in my fridge because I like it cold and it won't go bad. I don't throw away food!!!

Oh, and Pringle Chips because of the thickness and flavouring because as you know Bella, I like them thick and delicious!
By bella! at 11,Mar,18 06:39 other posts of bella! 
That last statement, were you really talking about Pringles?
By kebmo at 11,Mar,18 13:40 other posts of kebmo 
Well I do feel chipper when I have a thick tasty one in my hand be it a cock or chips.

By Andthisisme at 11,Mar,18 20:41 other posts of Andthisisme 
I almost always buy brand names and on the occasions that I have tried 'own brand' products I have generally been disappointed. They may be perfectly 'servicable' but in my view not the same quality as the branded product.

I know that many many people will take issue with that but I believe that as my old Grandad would say 'You get what you pay for'.

I am fortunate that for me the 'few pennies' saved is not important.

On a related issue I know that I can save money by staying in a cheap/er hotel and yes the essentials will be there but how much more enjoyable to stay in a higher quality hotel.
By kebmo at 12,Mar,18 07:43 other posts of kebmo 
A great example of store brand being worth while is Walmart's Keurig coffee pods. They're a lot cheaper and good but I agree with the nickel and dime difference. Sometimes it's just not worth it.

By bella! at 09,Mar,18 16:07 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR....

Is any other member missing the "RANDOM POSTS (w/o drama)" thread that seems to have gone POOF? The last day, or so, it was that thread that gave me a daily dose or smiles and giggles!

But, for the record, my eyes cannot unsee what they saw.
By JustWill at 09,Mar,18 18:05 other posts of JustWill 
Things go POOF around here a lot these days. You kinda get used to it...
By kebmo at 09,Mar,18 19:09 other posts of kebmo 
I saw that too. It got a bit dramatic in the last couple of days.

By bella! at 09,Mar,18 19:47 other posts of bella! 
People go POOF! but as a rule, forum threads do not. admin has moved threads from the Main Forum to the Dumpster because they no longer meet his standard of a constructive adult topic....
By HotFuckerBoy at 09,Mar,18 21:39 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Can the creater of the forum delete it? Maybe there was "some reason" he would do that?
By bella! at 09,Mar,18 22:14 other posts of bella! 
No, the creator can not delete their forum thread(s) but if they reach out to admin with their rationale, he will delete it.

I guess admin has a soft spot in his heart for members who wear their hearts on their sleeves. You know, the teary eyed emotional guy.

But I honestly wonder why the creator would want to delete all that valuable information. Where or what will the average straight guy turn to when he wonders what category he should upload the picture of boobs that he received from a random girl that he has chatted with?
By #487013 at 09,Mar,18 22:51
That post just served to back my theory that rtl is the kinda guy that cries during sex.

By bella! at 03,Mar,18 23:33 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

What do you do with your gifts you receive from other members; do you keep them or destroy them for points?

f.y.i., I keep mine.
By mr_blue at 03,Mar,18 23:45 other posts of mr_blue 
depends really,I've been short on points to gift on site anniversaries and stuff,so I have cashed gifts in.
I cashed in an excitement trophy.

By #482237 at 05,Mar,18 15:30
i keep them but sometimes i need points,,i always vote for any pic sent to me and use up points fast,,,i figure that if my friend is sending me a gift with points, he or she wants me to use it,,i have so many of the other gifts that i'm a happy girl
By #539433 at 05,Mar,18 16:36
I had to cash in some to sent someome one a gift
By #482237 at 05,Mar,18 16:40
By leopoldij at 05,Mar,18 17:32 other posts of leopoldij 
thanks for voting for me so many times. i always get extra points from you, so thanks.

By veryshyguy at 06,Mar,18 04:37 other posts of veryshyguy 
I keep mine too!!!!

By Andthisisme at 07,Mar,18 22:49 other posts of Andthisisme 
I have never once thought to destroy them, I always keep them. One of my big disappointments early in my time here was to learn that when a member leaves their gifts are deleted. I know that makes sense but some gifts from some really lovely members I would love to have still been able to see.

By bella! at 06,Mar,18 00:32 other posts of bella! 
Ooooooo....ooooo....ooooo....ooooo....ooooo.......

What do you think the SIMPSONS will predict next?

By bella! at 01,Mar,18 22:02 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Does anyone else wonder why Mrdixon33 has entered a picture on the SYC side for March Pic of the Month and is using cumonmypics! image(s) AGAIN? And the strange thing is, he is currently at #1! Go ahead, SYD members, award him a trophy for posting pictures that are not of him!
By #539433 at 01,Mar,18 22:31
He just like rtl..
By bella! at 02,Mar,18 06:10 other posts of bella! 
I mean, if cumonmypics! wanted to be in a contest, wouldn't you think she would have entered her own picture so that in the event her picture was the most popular, she would be the member featuring the trophy on HER page? Yeah, that is a grey area when members start posting pictures of other members on their page. Do they have permission, don't they and WHAT IF they had permission but the permission was revoked? My guess is that that scenario is a real possibility.

Think about this hypothetical situation; We are both members, you are posting as a SYD member, me, I'm posting as SYC. We become friendly and I "GIVE" you some pictures of me. You ask me if you can post them on your page and I say a'ight. Then months down the road, I decide I don't want to interact with you and want you to remove my pictures from your page. What should happen, what is right? I think ethically you should remove the pictures because I asked you to do so but I wonder if I no longer "legally" own them because I have given them to you? That scenario made my head hurt.
By mr_blue at 03,Mar,18 00:35 other posts of mr_blue 
Posting Pictures & Uploading Video Content
By posting pictures or uploading any video, you confirm that this content belongs to you. You further confirm that you hold the rights and releases to all content. The site strictly prohibits the utilization of any content you illegally download from the Internet. This includes but is not limited to the following: Other adult sites, magazines, or, pictures taken in a surreptitious manner. You agree to ONLY upload content that you have created yourself. Do not put yourself in legal jeopardy by taking or abusing media belonging to someone else.
By bella! at 03,Mar,18 01:22 other posts of bella! 
Thank you. Yes, I'm aware of that warning that is posted on the upload page, each time you upload a picture and the second from the last sentence really addresses the matter;

"You agree to ONLY upload content that you have created yourself."
By mr_blue at 03,Mar,18 01:31 other posts of mr_blue 
So I take your pic that you sent me and post it after adding some filter and then that picture is mine ?..and created by me,so you can't say to me then,take that picture down!!!
I doubt very much you would allow someone to post pics without your express permission..
By bella! at 03,Mar,18 05:29 other posts of bella! 
Perhaps that is Mrdixon33 's logic as well as other members.

I think we both might be able to agree that there are members that indeed post images of other members in their gallery. But it is difficult to determine whether permission was given OR NOT.

It would be ideal if every member just posted images of their bits and/or their partner's bits. Not posting images pictures borrowed from another member's page or from the internet. Do not post pictures of an adult model from the 80's, regardless of how much you desire her and similar scenarios.
By mr_blue at 03,Mar,18 05:41 other posts of mr_blue 
Really it comes down to the individual whose pics are being used.
Some people are happy their pics get tributes,some dislike it.
But sexual content pics used without permission is not right, it's revenge porn,and that's against the law in many places.
So why run the risk of posting others pics without their consent?
By bella! at 03,Mar,18 23:30 other posts of bella! 
You are absolutely correct about that, it comes down to the individual and also the circumstances.

I had hoped that admin would have provided his thoughts on this matter but it did not happen.
By mr_blue at 03,Mar,18 23:41 other posts of mr_blue 
Not to sound like I'm repeating myself here,but...
Revenge porn/posting others pics without express permission is against the law in many places.
There's fair usage of others pic,but when those pics have been used without consent and posted on a sex site,do circumstances come into it?not for me,someone asks for their pic to be taken down/not used,it should be done without question.
By bella! at 04,Mar,18 00:08 other posts of bella! 
I understand your responses and I do believe that there has been unauthorized use of SYD/SYC member's images on this site as well as others.

Instance: A number of years ago, Mila B's pictures might pop up on a couple of member's profiles BUT I do recall an instance when it was not agreed upon and the member was reported and deleted. Apparently, the use of Mila B's image on so many SYD profiles is no longer an issue and is now "acceptable".

I just wonder if Mrdixon33 was given permission to post another member's pics in his gallery AND whether it was wise to enter a montage of another member's pictures in a contest. Although he is a verified member, she is not.

Just my opinion, I think the above scenario is wrong.
By #460385 at 04,Mar,18 02:04
We have had way to much to drink and not sure we are following this correctly. But we have had male members ask us if they could enter the wife's pic in the POTM contest.

We have agreed to it. But they did ask first. Maybe that is what happened in this situation? If that makes sense. Lol
By bella! at 04,Mar,18 03:10 other posts of bella! 
Let me build the scenario again using Mila as the example.

How many SYD members have a picture of Mila posted on their page? (Too many to count!) Those pictures of Mila no longer have her name on them, they now reflect the name of whoever uploaded them.

In the case of Mrdixon33 , the montage he has on his page of cumonmypics! has his name on the picture, not hers. In the event that he would win, he has only won because of him posting another member's image.

If I understood you, someone asked you whether they could enter you in the contest and paid your entry fee and they were not uploading a picture of you under their name, right? This month I did the same, I spent 60 of my points to enter stefan123 's picture on the SYD side only cuz enticingman has 9 POTM trophies and doesn't have enough common sense not to enter every month.

This is the picture I'm talking about, you know it is cumonmypics! but it reflects the other member's name.

By bella! at 01,Mar,18 22:12 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Has anyone else experienced weird weather? Tuesday and Wednesday, the weather in southwest Michigan was mid 50's and low 60's. Well......this morning it was probably 25 degrees colder and it has been snowing for the last 5 fricken hours! Meteorologists have forecasted 5 to 9 inches of fricken snowfall for us! When, in the frick, can I put my snow shovel away for the season?
By mr_blue at 01,Mar,18 22:21 other posts of mr_blue 
Snow here in the UK....dunno what the temp is, the wind is brutal at the minute...
By bella! at 02,Mar,18 06:18 other posts of bella! 
The beautiful swans were out over the past two days but now all the critters are in holed up somewhere, trying to stay warm.

By Andthisisme at 02,Mar,18 21:38 other posts of Andthisisme 
I don't recall the last time that it was this cold here. It is really unpleasant.

By bella! at 26,Feb,18 21:40 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Does anyone else find needy people unappealing? To me, confidence is so attractive and appealing in a man/in any person. I do not find that I am drawn to people that are "needy" and need to be reassured and validated about everything they say, do, wear, think.....
By dgraff at 01,Mar,18 23:52 other posts of dgraff 
I know . Right needy people are full of I can't and excuses the only words I know are I am I can and I did or I will
By bella! at 02,Mar,18 05:49 other posts of bella! 
There is one member that makes me want to sock them in the left eye. I mean, grow some nads, you whiny little something.....

By #435701 at 26,Feb,18 19:46
Is it just me, OR...Does our Race of 'Humanoids' EVER learn ANYTHING from...WAR? Why has there been an UNBROKEN history of warfare for thousands of years? It's always been little tiny wars, erupting into MAJOR 'conflicts' (titter, titter) somewhere on the Planet, ALL THE F'IN' TIME!! Really...Has there EVER been even just a FEW days where all was peaceful on our beautiful little Planet? That was rhetorical, BTW.

By bella! at 20,Feb,18 11:31 other posts of bella! 
* IS IT JUST ME * OR.....

Does it cheese others when someone takes their country's national anthem and destroys it? Does it happen in other countries or just here in the United States? Case and point, Fergie.

By mr_blue at 22,Feb,18 18:18 other posts of mr_blue 
I think the crowd response during says it all,I think they should use non celebrities to sing national anthems,I think a national anthem is supposed to be a unifying moment,and the celebrity singer is just there to feed their own ego..
I always liked the Spanish national anthem,genius lyrics btw
By bella! at 23,Feb,18 07:20 other posts of bella! 
The march?

By Andthisisme at 22,Feb,18 23:35 other posts of Andthisisme 
I have watched quite a few performances of the US national anthem at major sporting events on You Tube. I think the problem is that the 'celebrity' performing feels that they HAVE to do something special and 'perform' rather than just sing. We don't appear to have the same issue in the UK, but probably because we don't have celebrities singing our national anthem at events like you do in the US. Often, even mostly, we get the instrumental version.

BTW this performance by Carrie Underwood made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. But I am a Brit, what do I know?

By bella! at 23,Feb,18 06:50 other posts of bella! 
This rendition made the hair on the back of the neck of many folks stand up.

By Andthisisme at 24,Feb,18 11:28 other posts of Andthisisme 
But definitely not for the same reason. My question about that performance is very simple Why?
By bella! at 24,Feb,18 16:35 other posts of bella! 
I remembered when it happened and I remembered how it infuriated so many Americans but I could not remember WHY Roseanne Barr was asked to sing our national anthem so I Google'd it. Well.......

In 1990, the same person, Tom Warner, was an owner of the the "Roseanne" show as well as recently taking ownership of the San Diego Padres. The Roseanne show was the #1 program on television and according to Google, Roseanne Barr was selected to "sing" in an attempt to bridge the gap between the owner's box and the fans. What!?

The choice of Roseanne Barr performing backfired and a public apology was formerly issued.
By Andthisisme at 24,Feb,18 21:15 other posts of Andthisisme 
Thank you for the clarification. I am sure it semed like a good idea to him at the time. Although despite what seems to have been his logic I am still staggered that he made that decision. Did he not think to ask to see what she planned?

By #460385 at 23,Feb,18 03:14
At least Fergie knew all the words and didn't take a knee.
--------------------------------------- added after 27 minutes

By mr_blue at 24,Feb,18 18:42 other posts of mr_blue 
Is there a lot of female pics on the guys side top of the month section ?
By bella! at 24,Feb,18 18:58 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR....

I had no idea that there was a top of the month section anywhere, guy's side or girl's side. Where do I find either?
By mr_blue at 24,Feb,18 19:08 other posts of mr_blue 
On the main page ,top of the month
/topimages.php
You can see the various sections for both sides.
I was just wondering why there is a lot of female pics in this section /topimages.php?vot

By Dev01 at 23,Feb,18 09:28 other posts of Dev01 
We remember when site was fun ... now i find annoying orange is more fun... vettie not so much

By bella! at 23,Feb,18 07:18 other posts of bella! 
Watching the news tonight, it was reported that a portion of southbound I-75 was closed because of potholes. Can you believe that? Fricken potholes! On hand were Detroit police officers who assisted motorists by changing tires.

Our tax dollars hard at work!

By bella! at 15,Feb,18 21:19 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Do others feel that sometimes less said works best?

Case and point; I sent a member a Valentine gift and posted a "Happy Valentine's Day" message on their wall. I received a "thank you" from them but they went on to tell me that they would have reciprocated and sent me a balloon gift too, but they wanted to get the more expensive gift for a particular SYC member and only had 4pts left for the day.

Too much information, you could have stopped at "thank you". Just sayin......
By PoloFields at 16,Feb,18 07:09 other posts of PoloFields 
Being thankful you got something isn't enough for some folks.
By Dev01 at 16,Feb,18 08:10 other posts of Dev01 
Maybe Bella you just need to get laid....pm me for details

By Andthisisme at 16,Feb,18 12:25 other posts of Andthisisme 
I do agree. Why the member felt the need to share that detail baffles me. A gift is a gift be it 10pts or 100pts, the old cliche 'it is the thought that counts' still holds true despite being a cliche.
I was just replying to a comment in a different thread about what you say if someone asks for your opinion on their breasts and you are not a fan. My response was essentially this, try to find a positive comment to make but don't go into detail if it is not positive.

By jayman73 at 16,Feb,18 13:12 other posts of jayman73 
They do that to make themselves feel better because they feel guilty not giving you a gift. They feel if they mention it to you, it is now your problem and not theirs, and they're in the clear. I see and get a lot of this too. I just had that, when a guy was cancelling an radio interview with me, he was saying a lot of unnecessary information as well.

In your case. This guy should have said thank you, like he did, and just have waited to get the points and given you a balloon then.

By bella! at 03,Feb,18 23:29 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Has anyone ever wondered how the term "gumshoes" ever became a reference to detectives?
By sherryann at 04,Feb,18 00:17 other posts of sherryann 
That is funny, I've never heard that before. I've never heard anyone call a detective that word.
I know some detective's and I'm going to ask them about that.
By bella! at 04,Feb,18 01:35 other posts of bella! 
As Whoknows mentioned, it is an old term. I came across an article about a local man, 90 years of age, who had a theft at his property. He was quoted as saying that he would be grateful if the "gumshoes" would be able to solve the crime. The local reporter did qualify the term of gumshoes as being detectives.

For sure, ask your detective friends if they've ever heard that term. And if they live in Michigan, please put a BOLO out for an antique railroad lamp that is from the Grand Trunk Railroad.

By #545732 at 04,Feb,18 00:21
It's an old term used for plain clothed police who wore gum/rubber soled shoes so they couldn't be heard sneaking up on naughty people... I think.
By bella! at 04,Feb,18 01:43 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, I does sound like a reasonable response. After reading a local news article and knowing the the term referred to detectives, in my head, I envisioned the detectives "pounding the pavement", so to speak, and that their shoes would be subjected to all the nasty stuff that is dropped on the ground, gum, spittle, yucky stuff......
By #545732 at 04,Feb,18 01:53
We have some other fun slang names for police here (UK). In Manchester, they sometimes call them "Dibble", named after Officer Dibble from Top Cat. An old fashioned term in London is "Sweeney", which is a shortened version of "Sweeney Todd", the Cockney rhyming slang for Flying Squad. My favourite is "Plod", named after "PC Plod", who was a policeman in ch1ldrens story books by Enid Blyton for years.

By veryshyguy at 05,Feb,18 19:09 other posts of veryshyguy 
I always wondered about the term cop or copper to refer to a policeman. The term comes from the time the helmets that the police wore were made of copper, so the term copper, then it got shortened to cop.

Just my worthless 2 cents!!!
By andrew999999999 at 15,Feb,18 20:55 other posts of andrew999999999 
Their badges.

By #548364 at 15,Feb,18 21:05
I think itґs a reference to rubber-soled shoes, unlike leather soled shoes. leather soles (as any Office worker will know) arenґt really waterproof, if you "Pound the pavement" (ooohoo dear, that sounds so sexy) rubber which was also available would be better. FYI rubber in German is "Gummi". FYI2, i add rubber soles to my leather sole Business shoes cos I often travel by Train and Need to walk outside in the wet.

By mr_blue at 13,Feb,18 08:27 other posts of mr_blue 
Or is there a lot of females showing their faces but they get a bit pissy if you ask for a verification picture ?
How's that work !!!!you show your face but won't write on a bit of skin or paper!!!!
The wonders of this site.....
By Dev01 at 13,Feb,18 10:02 other posts of Dev01 
Probably late 2009 this phenomenon started bro 😂😂😂
By mr_blue at 13,Feb,18 11:30 other posts of mr_blue 

By #460385 at 13,Feb,18 13:04
With the exception of a few girl members that we know are real. The overflow of female face pics that have flooded the "Tits" and "Miscellaneous" pages are not real. Like you said, if your going to plaster your face all over this site why not get verified. But the real reason is, it's dudes posing as girls and they can't produce a verification pic with the fake stolen pics they have. But you already know all of this Blue.
By mr_blue at 13,Feb,18 13:08 other posts of mr_blue 
Always good to refresh the members on what's what though cc54
By #460385 at 13,Feb,18 13:25
We haven't had one member recently (last 2 years) that has produced a verification pic. Not one.
--------------------------------------- added after 76 seconds

4 years ago was a different story.

By Andthisisme at 13,Feb,18 14:45 other posts of Andthisisme 
As an aside I am always amazed when a member asks me to verify them that they react in much the way you describe, not just women. I really wonder if these people understand what verification means - it is a privilege not a right.

By #487013 at 13,Feb,18 14:51
And the ones you wish wouldn’t show their faces plaster all over.
By Sir-Skittles at 13,Feb,18 15:10 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By bella! at 14,Feb,18 05:17 other posts of bella! 
Ain't that the fricken truth!

By leopoldij at 13,Feb,18 15:56 other posts of leopoldij 
or they block you if you ask for verification or more pics...
By #539433 at 14,Feb,18 06:19
I don't blame them to block you asswipe....

By bella! at 14,Feb,18 05:48 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Has anyone else wondered what it's like to travel, via the "chunnel" from the Great Britain to France or from France to Great Britain?

If anyone has made that trip and would care to share the process and/or their experience, I would be appreciative.

By bella! at 02,Feb,18 20:25 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Does anyone really watch the Olympics? Beginning February 9, the 2018 Winter Olympics will preempt all television programming for two very long weeks.......
By Andthisisme at 02,Feb,18 22:10 other posts of Andthisisme 
Phew !! I am glad it is not only me feels that way.
By bella! at 03,Feb,18 01:05 other posts of bella! 
Do you think Kim Jong-un will behave himself?
By Andthisisme at 03,Feb,18 11:13 other posts of Andthisisme 
My own view is that while he is a very strange man he is not stupid and the Winter Olympics have given him the chance to appear reasonable and somewhat conciliatory in his relations with South Korea. All of which may be an attempt to damage U.S/South korean relations.
So for the duration of the Olympics i think that he will...but afterwards all bets are off.

By Andthisisme at 03,Feb,18 16:27 other posts of Andthisisme 
This article just shows what i know abou Kim Jong-Un

By veryshyguy at 02,Feb,18 22:47 other posts of veryshyguy 
I will watch some of the events. There are some I have no interest in. I prefer the summer Olympics and especially the long distance running events, namely the marathon.
By bella! at 03,Feb,18 01:08 other posts of bella! 
I'm really not an "Olympics" kind of person other than perhaps watching the opening ceremony. I did like the opening ceremony when the games were hosted in London!
By veryshyguy at 10,Feb,18 20:26 other posts of veryshyguy 
WOW! I have to admit I really enjoyed the opening ceremony of the Olympics last night! I loved the drones when they grouped to form an image of a snowboarder!!! It was impressive!!!

I'll watch a few events for sure. I hope the American Woman's ice hockey team gets the gold this year!!!

By bella! at 08,Feb,18 02:16 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR....

Did any other "dominant" involved in the Domination Game fail to get their award, the whip, to convert into 25 points, on February 7, at 01:00?
By #539433 at 08,Feb,18 03:09
I gave up i don't get a thing
By bella! at 08,Feb,18 03:46 other posts of bella! 
I messaged admin and my response was; "The rules have changed."

Gee, thanks, Mr. admin, care to share when they changed, how they changed and where the printed rule changes can be found? Duh!
By #539433 at 08,Feb,18 03:56
At the bottom of the rules I guess.. no fun any more
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

No daily trophies any more For no one..
By bella! at 08,Feb,18 12:06 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, found the piece and read it. The rules can change at any time and it seem that they just did. Funny how he is quick to post that he's made a "little change" if he thinks it is something positive yet if it is something where he takes it away, no nothing!

By bella! at 04,Feb,18 02:21 other posts of bella! 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Has anyone had the fortune of reconnecting with members that left SYD/SYC and have now returned? The last 3 or 4 days, I have hit the "jackpot"!
By #545732 at 04,Feb,18 02:28
By bella! at 05,Feb,18 16:23 other posts of bella! 
Make that 4, F - O - U - R! Woo hoo!

By PoloFields at 04,Feb,18 06:11 other posts of PoloFields 

By mr_blue at 02,Feb,18 08:43 other posts of mr_blue 
Is having 9 trophies for potm enough ?
By Sir-Skittles at 04,Feb,18 16:24 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
By mr_blue at 04,Feb,18 16:41 other posts of mr_blue 
It is pretty funny,watching the same people over and over again,not no different on the female side.... Same people....
And I've already been called a sore loser....
Nah,not a sore loser,just looking at the bigger picture of this site....same people winning,people don't bother being onsite if only the same people are at the top of whatever game it is...
By #539433 at 04,Feb,18 18:34
Soon it be like the excitement game everyone wins
By bella! at 04,Feb,18 19:36 other posts of bella! 
There's an idea!

By #521857 at 04,Feb,18 17:28
It's getting harder to "get milk" on this site.
Haven't seen the bouncing tits in months
By bella! at 04,Feb,18 19:34 other posts of bella! 
I donated 100 points.

Hey, all you folks with a pile of points, why not consider donating back to the site for the enjoyment of others?

By mr_blue at 04,Sep,16 11:33 other posts of mr_blue 
is members using others members pics as their avatar taking the piss ?
By #460385 at 19,Nov,16 01:51
Is "taking the piss" the same as us Americans saying "eating shit" ?
By mr_blue at 19,Nov,16 13:02 other posts of mr_blue 
It's just a way of saying a person is taking liberties,being unreasonable...
By #460385 at 19,Nov,16 16:42
Kinda the same definition. But we say "your eating shit".
By leopoldij at 02,Feb,18 13:22 other posts of leopoldij 
No, it's not the same. You can say "I'm taking the piss out of you" to a friend (or not) meaning that you're making fun of him. And you can say that in jest. Or one can say "Are you serious or are you taking the piss?" if, for example, it's not clear what the other person intends to say. (Imagine, for instance, someone giving a presentation on the qualities of the president of the US by saying how educated he is, how organized and dilligent, how just, etc. Then a confused Brit in the audience might say "are you serious or are you taking the piss now?")

On the other hand, "eating shit" is different. It's an expression of anger.
By mr_blue at 02,Feb,18 13:59 other posts of mr_blue 
It's one of things where the tone of the conversation dictates it's meaning....also tone of voice...
If I say "Leo is a piss taker" written that looks bad...but if you say it...I could say it in a way that's in jest..
So eat shit is the same..
By #460385 at 02,Feb,18 15:21
We use the term "eating shit" kinda like like the term " you made your bed now lay in it". Meaning you done something wrong or made a bad decision." You made your bed now lay in it". You deal with the consequences. So if you fucked up now you "eat shit".
By mr_blue at 02,Feb,18 15:34 other posts of mr_blue 
It's slang...you could use "taking the piss" to mean you've done something bad/made an error too....

If you were with your buddies having a beer,you could say to them, depending on the conversation tone, "eat shit" and it would mean something different cuz of the way you said it/tone....and they'd say it back to you and laugh....but if someone was listening in... they might think something is gonna kick off...

By leopoldij at 02,Feb,18 16:11 other posts of leopoldij 
Ok. But does "eating shit" ever used in the see of "joking"
By mr_blue at 03,Feb,18 02:46 other posts of mr_blue 
Of course it does...
People are bothered by different words....
It's really the voice that carries the phrase...and how you say it...like sarcasm....easy to understand when it's vocal.

I use "fuck off" so often people don't take offence to it...cuz I'm not telling them to really fuck off cuz we carry on talking.....
By bella! at 03,Feb,18 03:36 other posts of bella! 
Yes, one word can mean something totally different when spoken aloud and spoken by someone that you have an understanding of.

By Andthisisme at 02,Feb,18 22:12 other posts of Andthisisme 
Definetly 100% yes. Even if they had the members approval the members avatar is supposed to relate in some way to them, and clearly another persons photo cannot.

By #444412 at 10,Sep,15 00:06
Bernie Sanders for President!!!
By leopoldij at 02,Feb,18 13:15 other posts of leopoldij 
Instead, you got Bart Simpson as PreZident.

By mr_blue at 18,Nov,16 18:04 other posts of mr_blue 
Is potm a waste of time now ? Saw a member with 3 potm trophies....they won last month and look like they can get votes to bump them up at anytime...wtf is up with that...
By JustWill at 18,Nov,16 18:09 other posts of JustWill 
Personally, I've always thought that potm was a waste of time.
By mr_blue at 18,Nov,16 19:04 other posts of mr_blue 
Like most of the games/competition it's supposed to be a bit of fun...but one person winning all the time is boring...and kinda suspicious...but I'm a cynical grumpy fucker.

By #358797 at 18,Nov,16 18:40
It's been 4 months straight, and they're working on a fifth. Must've cashed a trophy so it didn't look like desperation. Haha
Awful funny cuz I remember that member number... It changed its name and gender... The profile was originally a man...
By #460385 at 18,Nov,16 19:17
Up until now we had never entered a pic in the contest ourselves due to the politics involved. We don't beg or ask for votes ever. So after 2.5 years my wife entered her pic for shits and giggles. The pic she entered had almost 1,800 views and 70 comments. In the contest it has a 5 rating. The leader has like an 80 rating. The next closest pic has a 10 rating. Not that it matters, but we can't figure it out. I guess we take it as my wife got her ass whooped. Lol
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Ooops. Guess maybe I made some member's upset with what I said. The wife is down to a 2 rating now.
By mr_blue at 18,Nov,16 19:26 other posts of mr_blue 
I conducted a little experiment..and I was a bit out of order for entering your wives pic that time...but I wanted to see how hard it is to get a win with a female picture...I asked people to vote for the pic and it didn't even come close to winning...so I asked myself then,wtf is up there...how can someone keep winning every time they enter....you have to beg to win,fuck that...I don't mind asking people to vote but not begging...one dude even sent me a pm asking to vote for him even though I had entered myself in that potm contest...
--------------------------------------- added after 115 seconds

And I got properly ass whipped..over 250 +votes I got beaten by I think....
By #460385 at 18,Nov,16 20:36
It was okay that you entered her picture other members have done it also. But I do agree it is suspicious when the same few win over and over. And they win by such big margins. I don't ever remember seeing a contest at least on the women's side that was ever close. It's always a runaway.

By #358797 at 18,Nov,16 21:56
I've done it many times, and in order for a female to win, yes... We gotta beg. I usually just copy and paste messages to most of my friends list when I enter (I have more than a few buddies who enter me when they don't see me in there for the month, I don't bother asking for votes on those months)... And posting a ten point message on the main page, or a 20 point message in the header can help... I don't see how this person keeps winning though, cuz they're rarely online...

By phart at 19,Nov,16 00:39 other posts of phart 
To hell with a "game" Countryboy, Your wife is a 11 on a scale of 1 to 10.
By #460385 at 19,Nov,16 01:48
Thank you. She will appreciate that.

By mr_blue at 11,Mar,16 00:46 other posts of mr_blue 
Have I become addicted to emoticons ?
By leopoldij at 11,Mar,16 06:39 other posts of leopoldij 
You need help.

By #316057 at 11,Mar,16 07:58
what I the most
By mr_blue at 12,Mar,16 01:59 other posts of mr_blue 

By mr_blue at 07,Mar,16 18:37 other posts of mr_blue 
Is there a disturbance in the f0rce ?
By #494679 at 07,Mar,16 19:45
Obi Wankernobi, is that you?
By mr_blue at 07,Mar,16 19:50 other posts of mr_blue 
Possibly Luke Skywanker...
By #494679 at 07,Mar,16 20:08
Hahaha! Hey, I was with Boba Fetish the other day. He's a badass bouncyhumper!
By mr_blue at 08,Mar,16 15:37 other posts of mr_blue 
Was he a little chewy ? Did he go Hands Solo ?

By mr_blue at 08,Mar,16 14:51 other posts of mr_blue 
Is that dude nuttier than a squirrel's turd ?....

You know what they say about paranoid people,don't you ?
By bella! at 08,Mar,16 15:33 other posts of bella! 
Yes, HE is nuttier than a squirrel's turd and no, I do not know what "they" say about paranoid people. It makes my head get all hurty when I try to determine who "they" are OR why anyone would eat peanut butter and dill pickles.

Adult Discussion Forum