Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

AMERICAN'S

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #460385 at 06,Dec,15 22:37
Do you ever think about the foreign car you drive, that you fill up with fuel that's not ours. Does it piss you off that the clothes you buy are made from cotton we didn't grow. Are you even aware that your electronics and sneakers are made in a foreign country. Do you ever realize that the only thing you can buy "Made In America" at Wal-Mart is in the lawn and garden department. Are you scared to fly the American flag in your front yard cause you don't want to offend your neighbors. Are you even aware that our kids are no longer saying the Pledge of Allegiance in school. It's not too late to make a difference. Just a thought.



Similar topics: 1.why do american politicians speek sow slow   2.American men?   3.Arse or Ass.   4.immigration,cuba?   5.Kneeling before the American Flag during the National Anthem...  

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 15,Oct,20 14:45 other posts of nekekal 
Sure. But unless you want a truck, foreign cars are the only game in town. Although a lot of foreign cars are actually made in the US. Trucks benefit from a huge tariff on foreign trucks.

It is always hard to tell what is made in america. BMW makes all of their SUVs in the US and imports them back to the EU. Stihl makes chainsaws in the US but is a german company.

Some Jeeps are made in the US, but some are made in Mexico with US made engines.

Location of manufacture is dependent on corporate greed. And the price of oil. If the price of oil is low, manufactured good can be shipped cheaply. If oil is high, shipping eats up the savings from low labor rates.

There is very little reason that electronics are made out of country since production is almost fully automated, but most corporations don't want to have to deal with manufacturing even if the end product cost more when produced in a foreign country.

I am not a huge supporter of flag idolation.


By Scorps at 09,Oct,20 05:55 other posts of Scorps 
America is THE most culturally diverse Nation on this planet, second to NONE!

American's as a whole, are the most caring, compassionate, and generous in terms of aid to ANY nation in need from natural disasters or some other events. Usually first on the scene to lend a helping hand.

Yet, SO many want to talk shit about our Country.
Sometimes I just don't understand that.

Are the favors EVER returned? Like when we have out of control forest fires, or being ravaged by hurricane after hurricane or the occasional earthquake?

🇺🇸 Protect The 1st & 2nd Amendments - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By #188992 at 09,Oct,20 10:16
What a load of bollocks!

Firstly, when you're talking about plural Americans you don't need an apostrophe.

Secondly, any evidence for your assertions?

Thirdly, bombing the shit out of places somewhat negates what other efforts you might make elsewhere.

If you want to be even-handed tally up lives saved against lives taken. How do you like them apples?

Lastly, you want countries POORER than you to come to your rescue after natural disasters? Ha fucking ha.

only registered users can see external links

I don't think even YOU believe some of the shit you spout.
By phart at 09,Oct,20 10:35 other posts of phart 
There are plenty of countrys that could send help that could afford it and don't.
I do remember Australia sending firefighters sometime back to fight fires on the west coast.Thank You.
But as far as other countrys helping us in a time of need that are "poorer". Sometimes you don't need money,you need ABLE HANDS to do physical work.Poor countrys can send that.
By #188992 at 09,Oct,20 10:41
So you DO get help?

Make your fucking mind up.

You've had unemployment rates of between 2.5% (1953) and 14.7% (April 2020) in the recent past. In the last 70 odd years it's averaged 5.76%. But you want "able hands" from Somali and Bangladesh to come and help out? Ha fucking ha.

By Scorps at 14,Oct,20 15:35 other posts of Scorps 
Well said Phart, your absolutely correct.

It doesn't have to be monetarily, just send some helping hands. I guess that's even too much to ask for, for the most giving nation on Earth.

Next time the smug fucks need us, maybe we should just turn around and walk away. Instead of speaking German, maybe this next time they'll be made to speak Islamic and live under Sharia Law...

🇺🇸 4 More Years - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲





By TWOWARMTTS3 at 14,Oct,20 15:19 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
It might be the area you live for some of your doubts. I lived in Central Florida ( Umatilla, Marion County) and if you didn't fly Old Glory you were a commie.--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutesBut, CC, there's plenty of product that's made in the USA. Not nearly enough what we are capable of producing, but most of the flight to Asia and South America can be blamed on company CEOs and corporate greed, regardless who's in the White House


By Scorps at 06,Oct,20 05:22 other posts of Scorps 
Well well well! Looky what I stumbled upon...

Love reading the previous posts!

🇺🇲 Keep AMERICA Great - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By #188992 at 06,Oct,20 07:36
Just goes to show: bullshit is always with us, and always will be.

only registered users can see external links
By Zorilla at 06,Oct,20 13:56 other posts of Zorilla 
the thoughtful mind of huxley
By #188992 at 06,Oct,20 16:34
Fucking hell, Zorilla: that was understandable and, barring a capital letter at the start, is grammatically correct. Bravo!
By Scorps at 06,Oct,20 17:11 other posts of Scorps 
@ Hux,

You forgot the . period, he ALSO left off, Mister! I thought you were more thorough than that.

🇺🇸 FREE Kyle Rittenhouse 🇺🇸



By Scorps at 06,Oct,20 15:46 other posts of Scorps 
My children's schools have ALWAYS observed the pledge of allegiance. But I am aware there are schools that don't. We also pay close attention to what they are being taught. There will be NO "Critical Race Theory" (racist trash) bullshit pushed upon my kids.

🇺🇸 Vote 4 The 2nd Amendment - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By #188992 at 06,Oct,20 16:38
"Are you even aware that our kids are no longer saying the Pledge of Allegiance in school"

Don't tell ME that was bullshit in 2015 and still is - I know!

Which schools don't do the pledge, and how do you know that? "I am aware" sounds like the sort of tenuous suffix that phart uses in his bullshit.

My ex studied the Anthropology of Law at Uni. Given what she's told me, I would be interested to know why you think Critial Race Theory is "racist trash" and "bullshit".
By phart at 06,Oct,20 20:54 other posts of phart 
only registered users can see external links

Reads like a bunch of hooey Or politcialy correct non sense, to me to.

Here is 1 term I read, The term basicly means eliminate common sense the best I can tell.
Problematization of a term, writing, opinion, ideology, identity, or person is to consider the concrete or existential elements of those involved as challenges (problems) that invite the people involved to transform those situations. It is a method of defamiliarization of common sense.
By Scorps at 07,Oct,20 03:47 other posts of Scorps 
Is that not some of the stupidest shit you've EVER read?

Believe it or not, there's one even better, a book called "White Fragility" by a completely nutty cunt. These people pushing this garbage are HUGE contributors to the fictitious narrative of "systemic racism" and fueling the flames of racial division.

🇺🇸 Vote 4 Life - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲

By #188992 at 07,Oct,20 07:45
Just because you two can't understand it, doesn't make it "hooey" or "stupidest shit".

I can see NOTHING, of substance, from either of you.
By phart at 07,Oct,20 09:17 other posts of phart 
whats your take on this artifical problem?
By #188992 at 07,Oct,20 09:38
What "problem"?

In what way is it "artificial"?

Not being awkward and I WILL answer you, but I want to make sure I understand what you are asking first.

It's a theoretical framework, rather than a "problem", so you need to help me out a bit phart.
By phart at 07,Oct,20 13:23 other posts of phart 
This modern take on Racism is I would guess is the "problem".
Racism has always been and will always be.The link I posted show that part of what is considered "white Priviledge" is that a white person goes to the other side of the street when they see a black person that may look suspicous. Depending on the time of day and location,that is not a "priviledge"that is common sense.
But this link makes that common sense out to be a problem.
just 1 example.That link is so chock full of stuff that makes no sense and is to no benefit to anyone but folks that want to cause trouble.


Theory.In other words,may or may not be.
By #188992 at 07,Oct,20 14:15
Unsurprisingly, I am more confused by your reply than I was before we started!

You do, however, agree that racism is real. I guess that's a start!

If you don't think it's a problem that people are crossing the street to avoid a fellow human being I don't really know where this is going.

In what way does the ONE link you've partially read make "common sense out to be a problem"?

Just saying "That link is so chock full of stuff that makes no sense and is to no benefit to anyone but folks that want to cause trouble" is way too vague for me to give you a proper reply.

Remember: it's a theoretical framework for examining the world. It doesn't claim to be perfect or to provide all the answers. It's like saying you don't like The Scientific Method. It's a tool to help you understand things.

So, I repeat: what's the problem?
By phart at 07,Oct,20 18:47 other posts of phart 
In the county I used to work in ,the major town has a street.Icemorlee street. You DO NOT want to be NEAR that street after dusk. Very dangerous area. If police see a car that is not from that street turn down,they have actully pulled them over and told them to turn around. Yes,black community.That if there is a 9-11 call,4 cars respond,not the typical 1 with back up near by.
Common sense to avoid certian streets where it is known for crime and danger.You can't fix a issue like that.Sure,a rich developer could buy the land along that street,level it and build high rise's.But the people that dessimated that area that are displaced,will take their ways to the next street,perhaps YOUR street,if you lived in that city.
By #188992 at 07,Oct,20 19:00
In the county I used to work in ,the major town has a street.Union street. You DO NOT want to be NEAR that street after dusk. Very dangerous area. If police see a car that is not from that street turn down,they have actully pulled them over and told them to turn around. Yes,white community.That if there is a 9-11 call,4 cars respond,not the typical 1 with back up near by.
Common sense to avoid certian streets where it is known for crime and danger.You can't fix a issue like that.Sure,a rich developer could buy the land along that street,level it and build high rise's.But the people that dessimated that area that are displaced,will take their ways to the next street,perhaps YOUR street,if you lived in that city.

Spot the difference, you ignorant shit?
By phart at 07,Oct,20 20:16 other posts of phart 
So you changed 1 word? What does that mean?
By #188992 at 08,Oct,20 11:12
The point IS your charming anecdote adds nothing to our discussion on CRT, and just shows that you see an area as being a "black community". Racist (and lazy) thinking.

PS. I changed TWO words, because there's no "Icemorlee" street near me. Additionally, I don't expect you to "get it", even after that explanation.
By phart at 08,Oct,20 16:08 other posts of phart 
Until the day comes that anyone of any race can drive down any pubic street at any time day or night and feel SAFE doing it,the race of people in that area making it dangerous are perpetuateing racism indefinitely.
Racism is not all about jobs or income,it involves every aspect of life.
By #188992 at 08,Oct,20 16:54
I've cut and pasted that, phart. Thank you.

I've put it in my folder, labelled: "stupidest things ever written in the history of homo sapiens".

Any further thoughts on Critical Race Theory, where we fucking started! Remember?
By phart at 09,Oct,20 10:37 other posts of phart 
I would be interested in reading your answers to the so called problem.
As far as stupid, you must have gotten your degree at the Dollar store in 1 of those cheap picture frames.
By #188992 at 09,Oct,20 10:46
At the risk of repeating myself: WHAT FUCKING PROBLEM?

CRT is a way of examining the world around us, not an ideology or solution.

When you, possibly by accident, say something intelligent I'll acknowledge it. Cheap shots about my degree are water off a duck's back - as you probably already realise.

















By phart at 06,Oct,20 09:41 other posts of phart 
And I still feel the same way I did then.Except I need to edit it slightly so Hux won't chew his leash in 2 and attack me for grammer problems!
Obama was bad then and he is still the worst we had.So yes,even today,There are homeless men under bridges that would do a better job than Obama did for 8 years.At least they would appreciate building new bridges!

15,Dec,15 22:31 other posts


Truth is there are better men that "are" homeless under bridges for the job of president than the 1 we have now. Some of them are veterans that fought for our freedom.
What some folks fail to understand about Trump supporters is the fact that we are SICK of politics as usual. So he has a big mouth, so he brags about his 10 billion,He wants to close the border till we get a handle on the ISIS thing? Sure makes more sense than to put yet another career politician in there.
By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Oct,20 15:33 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I do understand that Trump voters were sick of the politics that screwed the forgotten man. I even liked some of the things that Trump said during his campaign. I also didn't like Hilary with her platitudes, her mixed messages for different audiences and her corruption.
It's just very frustrating how you cannot recognize that the Republicans are even more corrupt, care about the people even less, but are just a lot better at messaging and distracting from the actual problems in your country.
Trump has been a breath of fresh air, when you are sick of polished politicians talking a lot, but promising nothing. I get it. But, while Trump's promises are fantastic, he has delivered nothing to you and everything to his rich donors.
You might think that benefits you, because of trickle down theory. When will you finally see that it has never worked and will never work, for normal people. It is the best lie the 1% ever invented to screw you and keep filling their own pockets.
By Scorps at 06,Oct,20 17:01 other posts of Scorps 
@ Ananas,

There's one thing I've found to hold true about you Libs after ALL these years.

It's not that you all are necessarily ignorant, it's just that you all seem to know TOO much that isn't so. >smh<

Is there a wall being constructed along our southern border? Yes or No?

🇺🇲 Repeal The 22nd Amendment 🇺🇸
By Ananas2xLekker at 07,Oct,20 05:00 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
All or at least most that I tell you is verifiable.
If you can show data that refutes it, go ahead.

Is there a wall being constructed along your southern border? There is probably some construction going on, but it's not like you didn't have any border wall/fence with patrolling guards before?
And even if the wall would have been completed from end to end, 50 feet high and completely impenetrable, a large part of your population is still very poor, doesn't have affordable healthcare, affordable or free college, paid vacation, paid sick leave, drinkable water, adequate housing and many other things that are normal in Europe, even in the poor former soviet baltic states. Is that not so?
How has Trump improved any of that?
Who benefited most from his tax breaks?
Where did the Covid stimulus money go?
Didn't you have 25% of the Covid deaths in the world, while you only have 4% of the people and other countries were much earlier affected?

Use some data to show how well Americans are doing compared to any other people.



By #188992 at 06,Oct,20 16:41
Obama was worse than Nixon? Really?

I'd love a laugh so, what's your reasoning behind that assertion that "he is still the worst we had"?

PS. ever wonder why your wonderful country STILL has veterans living under bridges? They, apparently, fought for your freedom by the way. Fucking priceless.
By Scorps at 06,Oct,20 17:47 other posts of Scorps 
@ Hux,

I can't attest to ANYTHING about Nixon as I was only 3 years old when he left office. However, I can safely say that Obama was in fact, one of the coolest 😎 worst President's this country has EVER seen, since Jimmy Carter.
Barack Obama - The Great Divider and Chief!

As I have stated numerous times, Donald J. Trump is a DIRECT result of the Obama administration. It's the ONLY thanks he deserves. Just because you don't want to accept that fact, doesn't make it any less true.

Just for shitz and giggles, this deeply systematically racist country voted a half black man into office not once but twice. Isn't that remarkable! Then, in the blink of an eye, and unexplainably, the racist nation reverted back to it's old self. You suppose all the racist were asleep, like in a state of hibernation during those 8 LONG ASS years? 🤔

Sadly, there seems to be a bunch of morons that actually believe that VERY thing. Surely you're not one of them, are you?

This is the part where I would place the jacking off emoji but the site is broken at the moment.

🇺🇲 Vote 4 The 1st Amendment - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By #188992 at 06,Oct,20 18:01
You've heard of World War 2 right? But you can't attest to anything about Nixon? Pretty laughable start, dude!

I've never heaped praise on Obama. Personally, I feel he was a big disappointment. He could have been the Hercules of the Augean Stables but was just as much in the pocket of big business as all his predecessors. His race is neither here nor there for me. It's YOU that's referring to it. Why's that?

Any chance YOU will explain why your system leads to veterans living under bridges (regardless of republican or democrat Presidents?)

By Ananas2xLekker at 07,Oct,20 15:27 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Hi phart,

I tried to find substance in you message about why Obama was such a bad president. There might be something in "The Great Divider and Chief". So you think he divided the country? I can't understand why, because he constantly tried to work with the republicans. That is actually why the left was so disappointed with him, after they'd voted for his 'Yes we can' and 'Hope' message. I would imagine you didn't think he was too much of a centrist, because you vote republican. Obama should have been a leftist in your eyes. Or do you only like it when republicans are corporate shills, but you hate it from the democrats? He was pretty good to your beloved job providers.

So what did you think made him the "The Great Divider and Chief"? Just the fact that he was half black?
Do you actually have clear criticisms of him or is it just blind hate, cultivated by
Fox News propaganda and the nonsense Trump spewed about him?
By phart at 07,Oct,20 18:49 other posts of phart 
The joke in these parts is Obama was the best gun salesman around!
By Ananas2xLekker at 08,Oct,20 08:58 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Sure, guns were selling like hot buns, because all right wingers were scared he would implement communism.
But, aren't gun sales record high now too?
Actually, if I lived in the US now, I would probably stock up on assault rifles and a shed full of ammo too.
By #460385 at 08,Oct,20 09:43
Guns sales are at their highest right now. But not because of Trump. It's because of the democratic socialist radicals that are backing, supporting, and funding BLM. Citizens are preparing for a civil war. As they should. I wish people would stop thinking Trump or Biden. And started looking at each parties agenda. Democrats want to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her body. They want to continue Obamacare, which the average household is charged $1,100 extra on their income taxes to fund. They want to tear the wall down and open the borders. They want to take our guns away while the bad guys keep theirs. They want to defund the police and border patrol. They will walk hand in hand with BLM as they burn down our cities. They will not call in the National Guard to restore peace. The want to spend trillions on Global Warming. God damnit the polar bears will adapt and evolve for fucks sake. They want Socialism. Is it not clear. It's not about Trump anymore.
--------------------------------------- added after 61 minutes

only registered users can see external links
By phart at 08,Oct,20 10:36 other posts of phart 
Gee,check this link out,Portland seems to LOVE the chaos.
only registered users can see external links

Try finding the image though,I saw it the other day,but now Google has bleached it off the web.Bastards.
By #460385 at 08,Oct,20 10:46
Let me guess, she's a
Democrat. 😂😂😂
By phart at 08,Oct,20 11:10 other posts of phart 
outright communist from what I understand running under the democrat ticket because 3rd parties really don't have a good chance of winning.That is why people run under the democrat umbrella.
By Ananas2xLekker at 08,Oct,20 13:06 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
There has been no country on earth ever further away from communism than the USA in this time.
You are living in a kleptocratic capitalist distopia.
You have a government of the rich, by the rich and for the rich!




By Ananas2xLekker at 08,Oct,20 12:24 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
@CountryCouple54: I think you are confused about a lot of things:

- Democrats want to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her body?
No, Republicans want to prohibit abortion, the Democrats don't. You're saying pro choice is forcing women?

- They want to continue Obamacare?
Yes, Biden does. Bernie Sanders wants single payer health care. That's why the Democrats screwed him out of his lead.

- Which the average household is charged $1,100 extra on their income taxes to fund?
That might be true, I don't know. But, yes, your system is the most expensive in the world. So why don't you prefer single payer health care?
It is cheaper and better in every country that has it.

- They want to tear the wall down and open the borders?
Maybe only a few extreme lefties, but surely not Biden. Obama had kids in cages as well, remember?

- They want to take our guns away while the bad guys keep theirs?
That's stupid, they only want some basic gun control.

- They want to defund the police and border patrol?
Biden wants to increase police funding. Many lefties want police REFORM. BLM shouts "defund the police", but only a few might actually mean; cut the police completely. The main idea is don't let the police do all those jobs that they are not qualified for, like responding to the mentally ill, because the police end up killing them in so many cases.

- They will walk hand in hand with BLM as they burn down our cities? They will not call in the National Guard to restore peace?
You are really aching for mass murder, aren't you? How about just doing some police reform to stop the cops killing unarmed people any more.

- The want to spend trillions on Global Warming?
Yes, that's absolutely true. You wouldn't be depending on oil or coal anymore, which are running out. It will also create millions of jobs and it will prevent mass extinction of life on the planet, including human civilization. You think you know better then 99% of scientists?
The US is spending trillions now, just for keeping the stock market up.

- God damnit the polar bears will adapt and evolve for fucks sake?
Evolution takes millions of years. Big parts of the earth will be unfit for life in 50 years. It will be the end of many species. Hopefully it will kill every last human, so the earth gets a second chance.

- They want Socialism?
Who, the Democrats? You are crazy! They like capitalism more than you do, because it has benefited them more than you.
Not even Bernie Sanders wants socialism. He wants social democracy. Ever heard of that? It is very successful in Scandinavia. Your life would be so much better if you had anything like it. It just means taxing the rich a bit more and spending it on the working class.

Biden is basically going to govern like Obama. Did Obama make your country into a communist valhalla? No, he was just a centrist, who had priorities like saving the banks and General Motors. By European standards he is a massive right-winger.
By #460385 at 08,Oct,20 13:12
I'm glad you know more about my countries politicians then I do.
By Ananas2xLekker at 08,Oct,20 15:24 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Maybe it will help a bit with the anxiety you feel about Biden. He will probably change nothing or very little in any left direction. That fills me with despair, but it might give you peace of mind.



By mr_blue at 08,Oct,20 13:38 other posts of mr_blue 
Gun sales always go up when democrats are in charge,cuz the gun lobby scares people into thinking that someone is coming to take your precious stuff...

Fuck the planet,God will save America,cuz he only decided that they are the greatest a few years ago...
By phart at 08,Oct,20 16:17 other posts of phart 
So I guess you would just hand over your precious stuff you worked for without any hesitation uh?
As for the abortion prochoice thing?
If a woman wants her boobs bigger,her body her choice.
If she wants a unborn human baby sucked out of her womb that was created due to her having unprotected sex,it is not HER body she is sucking out and killing.it is a unborn body that can't speak for it's self.Big difference in choosing to suck out a baby or get bigger boobs.

As for saving the planet, hogwash.it is not about saving the planet.it is about putting Americans back to plowing with mules and walking. I read enough about solar and wind and such that I can say it is fine for a single household to get off grid,with alot of sacrifices. But it is not practical for the whole country.
By Ananas2xLekker at 09,Oct,20 05:47 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"Sucking out babies" is propaganda bullshit. It would be nice if you were a bit more serious. There could be an argument to shorten the time limit, but some people say life starts directly after conception. I obviously don't agree with that. What is your time limit?
Also, if you call yourself 'pro life', I would like to know how you feel about the state of your healthcare, all your wars, police violence and sending in the feds to crush the protests. Or do you just care about the unborn lives?

So in either way, the government will decide the fate of a woman who experiences unwanted pregnancy. If the state forces a woman to carry an unwanted pregnancy, than it should be the state that will have to care for the baby once it's born or sufficiently support the mother to care for it. Do you want to do that?

It's not the planet you need to save from climate change, it's humanity you need to worry about. Would you like to live in a Mad Max movie? That's what the future will look like. The human race has a chance to prevent that, by the method of energy transition. That will take a lot of money, but haven't you seen how easy the government creates money at this moment? They just give it to large companies, but of course not to people who have lost their jobs.

We can now invest in the energy transition or wait until it's too late. Then you will be plowing with mules and walking, because the global economy will collapse. Do you understand the effect on agriculture and what it does with the economy when food supply dwindles?
only registered users can see external links
It is already causing lost harvests in the world and hunger is rising again over the last five years. How about being pro life now?
By phart at 11,Oct,20 12:21 other posts of phart 
Unwanted pregnancy,Um, well, a Trojan for prevention is worth 100's of 1000's of dollars in health care cost for abortions and such.So why not make Prevention a higher priorty than just "oops I got pregnant,let me run by the clinic on the way to the dry cleaners".
Abortion is preventable without violence,or police intervention.Not good for the media empire.
It should be up to the 2 humans involved that caused the pregnancy to take responsiablity.If a r-pe,then the sumbitch ought to work in a labor camp to care for the kid and it be adopted if the mother does not want it.
There are options to killing the baby,just as there was options to leave Floyd in the damn police car instead of pulling him out and kneeing him to perpetuate all this violence.










By #188992 at 06,Oct,20 17:25
Grammar. No e's in the word, dude!
By bella! at 11,Oct,20 15:55 other posts of bella! 
That's really a spelling issue.





By yellowman at 11,Oct,20 11:36 other posts of yellowman 
No one forced you to buy a foreign car, that was your choice. Not all countries are oil producers so one has to accept that the fuel for the car has to come from another country. Whilst your country may not have grown the cotton that goes into your clothes again that is up to you to look around and find locally made clothing. That also goes for the other products that you need. No one forces you to buy goods that are made in China. Make a stand, just don't buy such goods. Finally, I wonder how you might feel if your neighbours were to raise the Rainbow flag in their garden or perhaps your neighbours with Iranian ancestry were to fly the Iranian flag in theirs?


By TWOWARMTTS3 at 09,Oct,20 08:37 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Guys give CC a break. That post is 4 yrs old


By Scorps at 09,Oct,20 05:25 other posts of Scorps 
America is THE most culturally diverse Nation on this planet, second to NONE!

American's as a whole, are the most caring, compassionate, and generous in terms of aid to ANY nation in need from natural disasters or some other events. Usually first on the scene to lend a helping hand.

Yet, SO many want to talk shit about our Country.
Sometimes I just don't understand that.

Are the favors EVER returned? Like when we have out of control forest fires, or being ravaged by hurricane after hurricane or the occasional earthquake?

🇺🇸 Keep AMERICA Great - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸


By Sinjid306 at 08,Dec,15 18:25 other posts of Sinjid306 
VOTE TRUMP 2016! "Make America Racist Again"
By #68656 at 09,Dec,15 00:25
Bear in mind there is a possibility he may be elected to President.
By _avg_ at 09,Dec,15 03:00 other posts of _avg_ 
If by 'possibility' you mean 'not physically impossible,' then I'd concede you're right.

But if by 'possibility' you mean there is some favorable probability of that event, then I'd say you're off your rocker.

Really, the things to keep in mind are that
(a) Trump has only ~30% support of the Republican party, which
(b) only ~45% of American's identify as, and
(c) there's still almost a full year before the election. Following on that,
(d) early polls aren't representative and get less so yearly, and with so much time to kill
(e) a braying ass will hold the American electorate's attention until things get 'serious', and
(f) Trump is a world-class ass. Therefore,
(g) he will continue to get air-time as media outlets attempt to satisfy and capitalize on America's morbid curiosity, if nothing else...
By Scorps at 07,Oct,20 03:30 other posts of Scorps 
@ _avg_,

I'd venture to say, you're feeling pretty gotdamned dumb nowadays, aren't you!

How'd them polls work out for you?

Since I'm a g.a.m.b.l.i.n.g. man, I'd be willing to bet you are AGAIN believing them polls, aren't you!?

🇺🇲 Keep AMERICA Great - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸


By #435701 at 14,Dec,15 13:26
JohnS-How can you be so smart and yet love the confederate flag?...Oh, I know. You was born and raised in the deep south...I forgive you your ignorance. We are all what we see when we are fledgling humans.


By #420420 at 11,Dec,15 01:10
Might as well bring back the Nazis. Same Rhetoric, different package!!
By Sinjid306 at 15,Dec,15 19:27 other posts of Sinjid306 
The most disturbing thing is not that Trump is successful thus far. But that there are people in America that share his fascist tendencies.


By #460385 at 15,Dec,15 21:29
Take your pic. A crazy ass white racist business man. Or a communist belief white trash female. One is gonna be president.
By phart at 15,Dec,15 22:31 other posts of phart 
Truth is there are better men that homeless under bridges for the job of president than the 1 we have now. Some of them are veterans that fought for our freedom.
What some folks fail to understand about Trump supporters is the fact that we are SICK of politics as usual. So he has a big mouth, so he brags about his 10 billion,He wants to close the border till we get a handle on the ISIS thing? Sure makes more sense than to put yet another career politician in there.

By bella! at 16,Dec,15 00:22 other posts of bella! 
At countryboy,

By Sinjid306 at 16,Dec,15 12:40 other posts of Sinjid306 
#feelthebern
By #460385 at 16,Dec,15 16:35
#feelburntyet
By Sinjid306 at 16,Dec,15 18:36 other posts of Sinjid306 
Yeah. I had a burrito for lunch.



By kebmo at 23,Oct,16 05:50 other posts of kebmo 
If Hillary was white trash she'd be a Trump supporter.


By #460385 at 18,Dec,15 10:58
He might be a better choice then Sanders who's workers were busted for campaign fraud yesterday.
By Sinjid306 at 21,Dec,15 02:41 other posts of Sinjid306 
Are you referring to how the Sander's campaign **** fucked the DNC into submission?
By #460385 at 21,Dec,15 06:51
Must suck to have to apologize to Hillary Clinton on national TV.
By Sinjid306 at 21,Dec,15 22:55 other posts of Sinjid306 
It was an excellent opportunity to show America that democrats are more mature then republicans, wasn't it?






By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Oct,20 11:36 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
CountryCouple54, at the beginning of your text, I thought you realized something, but then you wandered off to the flag and the Pledge of Allegiance. Those two things are part of the indoctrination of the people, to make them forget the other things you mentioned.
If your country would be good to you, you wouldn't need a flag or a pledge to feel proud of America.
Throw away that useless symbolism and be truly free, to make your mind up what is good for America and Americans.
That is what most European people did. It made it harder for the government to control the people. We demanded a real representative democracy and not just two choices that both screw the people.
By phart at 06,Oct,20 12:51 other posts of phart 
last time I checked you Europeans had a immigration problem that makes ours look like a picnic to.
only registered users can see external links
only registered users can see external links
By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Oct,20 14:06 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
That one I give you.
Especially Greece is going through hard times with refugees and asylum seekers from all the middle eastern and north African countries. The camps on the borders are overflowing.
But would it help if we all raised our flags and sang our national anthem each morning?
By phart at 06,Oct,20 14:25 other posts of phart 
Having a flag,having a anthem,sure,it is not the easiest thing to explain their importantance to someone who has none of either.
But when going into war to fight for freedom,we know our soilders fought under the flag and alot died. Had it not been for them,we may not have our land to fly our flag on!
Our anthem,when singing it,it means we love our country,and it is a way of showing it to the rest of the world.
Just off the top of my head,that is the best I can do to explain it.
By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Oct,20 14:51 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It sure is a big difference in our cultures. Most of us only allow ourselves to be nationalists during kings-day and when our national soccer team is doing well
(which is not often).
During these occasions, you can see the national tricolor and the color orange everywhere. Some might even try to sing our national anthem and fail miserably. About 40% of Dutch people don't even know the words of the first verse.
I'm sure it's part of the reason not many Dutch people are willing to die in any wars. We have a military and send them out for peacekeeping missions only. The government will need to present good arguments, before we send any of them at all.
Then we still get angry when any of them die. The government will have to get to the bottom on how that happened.

We just demand that our government does their very best for the people and they fear the power of our vote. This makes it very hard for them in these times, because about half of people want to be protected against Covid and the other half doesn't want their social life and the economy to be affected. That's why our prime minister is weekly on the television to justify his choices, blame the other parties as much as he can get away with and continue to remind us that above all the people themselves are in control of this pandemic.






By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Oct,20 14:16 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Capitalism vs. Freedom:
only registered users can see external links


By kebmo at 14,Nov,16 14:32 other posts of kebmo 
A lot of Americans wear Canadian flags on their apparel or backpacks when they're abroad. It's very ironic in comparison to the chants of USA! when they're home.
Just sayin'.
By #460385 at 14,Nov,16 17:00
Huh?



By Onetwo at 10,Dec,15 19:59 other posts of Onetwo 
I'm not sure where you live but the USA is one of the leading producers of cotton and many other fruits begs and grains , we are not oil dependent from other countries. We can produce enough oil for our country and more. And biggest exporter of coal which the whole world needs for steel production . I can't be made without our coal . And kids say the pledge here and my flag flies high everyday
By #460385 at 10,Dec,15 20:48
The US is 3rd in the production of cotton. And they are 1st in exporting it overseas. 40 miles from us is Homestead FL. The largest grower of tomatoes. However, we buy tomatoes at our grocery store that are grown in Mexico. Yes we are the largest producer of oil over Sadia Arabia. However, we imported 700 billion barrels of oil from other countries last year. Consider your town and your kids privileged. They took the Pledge of Allegiance out of school 3 years ago here. In fear of discriminating those who believe in another god. Because we are no longer one Nation under one God.
By kebmo at 23,Oct,16 05:49 other posts of kebmo 
Of course the US exports cotton, to countries that make Trump clothing, Levis etc. and send it back to you in the US, and us in Canada.




By kebmo at 23,Oct,16 05:30 other posts of kebmo 
Trump is nothing but the King of Rednecks. The crazier he is the more they love him. He's a dangerous person who has no right to have his finger on "the button". Life is not a reality TV program. It's real. He doesn't seem to realise it.

Do you know where his "Trump" clothing is made? Yes, China and Bangladesh.

FYI, Canada welcomed 25,000 Syrian refugees between November 2015 and March 2016. Have you heard about all the terrorist action in Canada this year? No? Well maybe it's because they are assimilating and becoming good Canadian citizens because they are thankful to be living in such a peaceful, loving, caring place. Canada's population is the same as California's.

Where were YOUR grandparents born?


By #435701 at 21,Jul,16 14:09
I am going to be vilified for this. But I will say it anyway. Nations (and religion) are causing the strife that will, once again, end in a World War. A war unlike ANY other World War.(Funny. They said WW1 was THE war to end ALL wars!). Simply because of Nukes. And the absolutely WONDERFUL hydrogen bomb. The ONLY bomb as yet used in anger. And there are So MANY thousands of them just waiting, impotently, in their silos, on subs, in hangars waiting to be loaded on bombers... That bomb that is so much more potent (I will use that word simply because of all the beautiful hard cocks on this site)than those wimpy little atom bombs that destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They will destroy all of US and not JUST a couple cities with a couple hundred thousand humans... America is a good country (was a great country before politics and greed did us in) and I am happy I live here rather than 'there'...I know the way things are, it is NOT possible for countries and religions to see things as they REALLY are. As ONE race of HUMAN BEINGS, ALL of us living on a tiny little blue planet that spins at a 1,000 MPH, travels around the sun at 67,000 MPH. And in a beautiful galaxy called the Milky Way. What a terrific name! So wonderful to see IF you are able to get away from ALL THE FUCKING CITY LIGHTS that blind us all to OUR Earth's home and it's incredible beauty! Our solar system can not really be seen in it's vastness. The Milky Way in turn, can not really be seen in an ever growing, incomprehensibly large Universe. Just one of many Universes??...Crap. I just convinced myself that this microscopically tiny Earth is hopelessly on a course that will destroy it. Simply because it is INFESTED with humans that CANNOT see...ANY FUCKING THING that will save this ONE race of many colors living on an infinitesimally tiny blue ball!...They only see their countries. Their religions...
By leopoldij at 21,Jul,16 19:31 other posts of leopoldij 
Why vilified? You're talking quite rationally.

By _avg_ at 21,Jul,16 21:54 other posts of _avg_ 
"God and country are an unbeatable team. Together they break all records for oppression and bloodshed."
~Luis Bunuel


And though it sounds as if you've already heard this, I'll link it for others -- it's so good to hear in his voice: only registered users can see external links

(“Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful chiId, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there-on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. Think of the rivers of bIood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand.

It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”)
By leopoldij at 22,Jul,16 16:15 other posts of leopoldij 
Well said. Thanks for reminding everyone of what things ought to be important, but are not. Instead, people are deluding themselves by artificial constructs such as countries and religions.
By milesbferry at 22,Jul,16 20:07 other posts of milesbferry 
Artificial constructs such as countries! HaHaHa!
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Pardon me, I was laughing so much I almost fell off my perch.....Where do I live, then?
By _avg_ at 23,Jul,16 00:32 other posts of _avg_ 
"On a pale blue dot...suspended in a sunbeam...the only home we've ever known."

What, did you not read it??
By milesbferry at 24,Jul,16 07:11 other posts of milesbferry 
Of course I read it, and looked at the Youtube link.

It makes me think of this, possibly Carl Sagan's favourite song, about Outer Space:

Max Romeo - Chase The Devil (1976)
only registered users can see external links

Prodigy - Out of Space (1992)
only registered users can see external links


By _avg_ at 24,Jul,16 12:49 other posts of _avg_ 
I was certain you were gonna post this one: only registered users can see external links




By leopoldij at 23,Jul,16 07:35 other posts of leopoldij 
Countries are conventions, man-made entities, results of wars and conflicts, there's nothing fundamental about the concept of a country. If you multiply the time scale you live in by a 10 then you'll start seeing the unimportance of the concept. Multiply it by 100 and everything vanishes. Countries and religions (and other societal conventions) exist only because the majority of people are still primitive and cannot think outside the box.
By milesbferry at 24,Jul,16 07:17 other posts of milesbferry 
Countries, and religions, are not unimportant, whether you believe in them or not. And stop calling me a 'primitive'!!

I Wicki'd the tired old 'box' cliché, and found this:

On the other hand, “in the box thinking” (a low amplitude) is not detrimental. On the contrary, it is crucial for successful leadership and innovation, because making decisions and promises, analyzing data, and executing to standard operating procedures should all take place in the box, in a neutral intellectual and emotional state—with little or no amplitude. Many poor decisions and broken promises result from making them with extreme positive (overly optimistic) or negative (overly pessimistic) amplitude. Bandrowski observes that many people are in the box when they should be out of it, and out of the box when they should be in it.
By leopoldij at 24,Jul,16 08:20 other posts of leopoldij 
Religions are for sure unimportant. They're arbitrary social constructs designed to keep people under control.
By _avg_ at 24,Jul,16 13:03 other posts of _avg_ 
One's country, and the religions empowered within it, are most definitely important to one's circumstances and the nature of their day to day experiences. A Jewish citizen of Germany in say 1940 will most certainly have had a different experience than that of a Jewish citizen of say England, at that time; or even of Germany just 50 years later; or different from that of a Christian, in either time or place.

Religion and nationality are no less social constructs, in any case, but to say that they are unimportant is to blithely ignore their real-world effects.
By leopoldij at 24,Jul,16 13:20 other posts of leopoldij 
they are, in the grand scheme of things, they are. they are conventions. nothing more.
By _avg_ at 24,Jul,16 19:17 other posts of _avg_ 
Of course they're conventions. But of course they're important, too -- that's the whole point of the OP!! Were they not important, why would there need to be a call to stop them?

The 'big picture' is made up of little pictures, and those little pictures are composed (among other things) of the realities of nation-states and religious powers. To ignore those realities means that you get the big picture wrong, too.

Put another way, what is "important" -- what "matters" -- is what *actually happens*, and what *actually happens* is a product of (among other things) the practical effects of social constructs such as nations and religions.

Circling back to the OP, recognizing that those social constructs have negative real-world impacts is critical to minimizing or eliminating their effects, so that what *actually happens* in the little pictures of our day-to-day existence can be improved...making for a much happier bigger picture, overall.

This is not to say that there are not BENEFITS from nationalism, tribalism, religion...there are. Teasing apart the good from the ill is the challenge we face. History shows, as the OP reminds us, that we had best soon take on that challenge in earnest.



By #201583 at 24,Jul,16 15:21
Thank you. They keep their followers from thinking outside of the 1 cubic inch box their religion holds them to. Everyone knows that going against the grain is blasphemy and the massive invisible sitter will roast them for all eternity for it. It's just a shame that the witty individuals that lead their brainwashed sheep also rob them blind. Just follow that all powerful currency. I believe Moses created a new religion to instill fear so he could build an army and start his r_a_p_e, murder, and pillage spree. That's what was commanded by god Sorry. Free his people from oppression.
By leopoldij at 24,Jul,16 17:23 other posts of leopoldij 
Why thank me? I just said some utter trivialities, that everyone knows. Of course, there are people who, due to their unfortunate upbringing, cannot get over conventions and myths, but this does not make what I said more sophisticated. I only said really really elementary things.

By the way, let's not think that Moses, or whoever, created a religion. Those who we think of creators of religions were probably not aware that they were doing so. Usually, religions are established many years later, by people who take advantage of the existence of semi-lunatic preachers. Whatever it is, there is absolutely zero purpose for existence of religions. It is a rather modern phenomenon (say, less than 10 thousand years old) and is nothing compared to how many years we've been around on this planet, let alone the age of the universe. This was, after all, the spirit of the original posting by talk4s: to appreciate the fragility of our Earth, we need to rid ourselves from superstitions and conventions that keep us blind and look much deeper in time. It's not hard to do once we have an open mind.







By #460385 at 22,Jul,16 16:59
If only it was that simple.




By leopoldij at 24,Jul,16 17:25 other posts of leopoldij 
And let me repeat:
Trump will make sure that people won't confuse plural with genitive any more.


By leopoldij at 19,Jul,16 21:56 other posts of leopoldij 
Trump will change all that.
By licksipsuckit at 20,Jul,16 02:04 other posts of licksipsuckit 
yes lm rooting for him to win...better than a bitter woman that doesn't suck cock, and that hot first lady of trumps will make for good pictures *lix*
By leopoldij at 20,Jul,16 15:35 other posts of leopoldij 
how do you know she doesn't suck cock?
By licksipsuckit at 21,Jul,16 04:36 other posts of licksipsuckit 
ask Monica why lol. she ended up with all the spunk on her face and dress *lix*
By leopoldij at 21,Jul,16 06:01 other posts of leopoldij 
Ah, ok . I forgot. If she had problems sucking cock back then, now, she probably can only suck lollipops.
By banshee728 at 21,Jul,16 09:50 other posts of banshee728 
He's got my vote!




By #510951 at 21,Jul,16 17:06
go Trump
By leopoldij at 21,Jul,16 19:27 other posts of leopoldij 
Trump will make sure that people won't confuse plural with genitive any more.





By #57759 at 22,Dec,15 13:04
wrong forum, write to your local editor
By #460385 at 22,Dec,15 15:45
What ??????
By jayman73 at 19,Jul,16 22:33 other posts of jayman73 
He means writing to your local editor of your local newspaper, so they can print an editorial in the editorial section of the newspaper. Again I think your topic is just fine for this forum.


By jayman73 at 19,Jul,16 22:31 other posts of jayman73 
Dear Dr. Gyno (if that's your real name, or if you're a real doctor)

Countryboy54 has the right to make a forum topic of his choosing. We welcome a variety of topics here, not just rating dicks or peeing in holes.



By _avg_ at 07,Dec,15 00:00 other posts of _avg_ 
> >"Do you ever think about the foreign car you drive,"< <
...was made at a plant in Tennessee, largely from parts manufactured elsewhere in America. In fact, the US is the world's leading manufacturer of automobiles.(1)

> >"that you fill up with fuel that's not ours."< <
America is the worlds largest producer of petroleum and natural gas, most of which is consumed domestically, and has been for years now.(2)

> >"Does it piss you off that the clothes you buy are made from cotton we didn't grow."< <
The US is the worlds 3rd largest producer and exporter of cotton (some of which returns as finished goods), which is one of the most water-intensive agricultural crops and is heavily subsidized, here, so it's probably for the better that we don't do more.(3)

> > "Are you even aware that your electronics and sneakers are made in a foreign country."< <
The US is inextricably part of a global economy which exchanges goods and services, the flow of which is measured in a statistic known as the GDP (Gross Domestic Product). The US is the worlds largest GDP -- by FAR -- and has been for decades.(4)

> >"Do you ever realize that the only thing you can buy "Made In America" at Wal-Mart is in the lawn and garden department."< <
Objectively not true and not worth further comment.

> >"Are you scared to fly the American flag in your front yard cause you don't want to offend your neighbors. Are you even aware that our kids are no longer saying the Pledge of Allegiance in school. It's not too late to make a difference. Just a thought."< <

Franky, I'd say this would be well served by a great deal more thought, preferably with a healthier dose of facts.

(1) only registered users can see external links
(2) only registered users can see external links
(3) only registered users can see external links
(4) only registered users can see external links
By #143536 at 07,Dec,15 09:36

By #460385 at 07,Dec,15 09:45
Well since my post was more opinionated. And facts have been thrown in my face again. Let's tell the folks all the facts, not just some. And yes you are right about some of it. But clearly there was more you could have shared. You picked out one auto plant in Tennesee. Surely all imports are not made just in Tennessee. But you failed to leave out of the 87 million vehicles built worldwide. Only 12 million were built in the USA. 20 million were built in China alone, that's not accounting for Korea or Japan. You failed to state that the Dodge Journey is made in Mexico. The Ford Focus and Fusion are made in Mexico. The Chevy Captiva is made in Korea. The Chevy Impala is made in Canada. And the Dodge Charger, Challenger, and the Chrysler 300 are made in Canada. The Cadillac SRX is made in Mexico. The GM Spark is made in South Korea. The Ford Fiesta has plants in China, India, and Mexico. As well as the Ford Escape who uses 45% of imported parts including it's engine. And yes you were correct with your Tennessee statement. But, there are several Imports made here in the US. Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, and Kia all have plants in US states. Including, Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Texas, Mississippi, Ohio, Illinois, Alabama, and Georgia. Not just Tennessee. Moving on. Yes you are correct, the US has now moved ahead of Saudia Arabia as the leader. However, you left out that we also imported 700 Billion barrels in 2014. Thats 9 million barrels a day we bought from other countries. Moving on. Again you are correct. The US is third in producing cotton. But the problem is we are number one in exporting it. 72% of what the US grows goes overseas. And your are correct again, it comes back as a finished product. A product that the US did not manufacture. Moving on. Yes you can find products at Wal-Mart made in America. Obviously there was more to my comment than I shared. About 50% of goods you can buy at Wal-Mart are made or grown in the US. This includes groceries. According to the Bloomberg, Wal-Mart was also responsible for sending 133,000 jobs over seas. So take it for what it's worth. Maybe they sent those jobs to the Philippines with our cotton. Moving on. Again, I agree with you that foreign trade is vital. And we should allow the electronics and sneakers to be manufactured in Chinese sweatshops creating hazardous pollution to our atmosphere. Hell we only owe China 1.261 Trillion dollars in debt. I guess we should throw them a bone every once in a while. And finally. You failed to really finish your comments about the USA flag and the "Pledge of Allegiance". But let me try. From 2010 to 2015 there was a 32% downfall in Americans flying the Red White and Blue. This includes residential as well as businesses. But does not include schools, government, city, county, or state buildings. Just simply 32% of homeowners and businesses decided not to fly the flag anymore. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why? And your right. As far as the schools taking the "Pledge of Allegiance" out. There is no fucking comment for that. So there you have it. A healthy dose of the facts. All the facts.
By #68656 at 08,Dec,15 09:39
Dear Mr. Countryboy.


Facts mean nothing to many people. Those who do not heed or learn from the mistakes of history are bound to repeat them.


One example of that can be seen in 1930`s Germany when the more astute citizens warned their fellow citizens of the possible future results of their choices, the history books show those results of their failing to heed.


We can produce irrefutable evidence but all it takes is a few do-gooders or dreamers with agendas to render it all in vain.


Here in South Oz our once wealthy state has been bankrupted by inept politicians, the more astute citizens warned it would happen if particular politicians were elected. We see that happening now in the US.


The world is top heavy with idiots, just worry about your personal situation and keep the Confederate flag flying high and proud. It is the best we can do.
By Sinjid306 at 08,Dec,15 18:33 other posts of Sinjid306 

#makeamericaracistagain

By #435701 at 11,Dec,15 12:34
Sinjid306-That's so 'sarcastically' funny!!...Right?

By #435701 at 11,Dec,15 12:54
It's really odd (and scary) that I read your post and was thinking how right you are! Right up until the confederate flag part...How can you be so right...and then be SO wrong? Do you NOT see ANY parallels between Nazi Germany and the American South and black people when the confederate flag flew??! Hitler killed millions of Jews, (as well as 60,000+ American serviceman in WWII)just because he had the power and had an incredible 'machine' (concentration/death camps) that could 'process' them from life to just ashes...Blacks were enslaved first (under the confederate flag) and then hanged in the thousands in the 20th Century both before and after the Civil Rights Act...Any bells going ringy, ding, ding in your head?
By #460385 at 11,Dec,15 16:03
The Confederate flag is not a symbol of hatred. It is a symbol of heritage. It was a flag of honor for the South same as the North flew their flag of honor. People over think this topic way too much. Regardless of how you look at it. US soldiers died under that flag. Have you ever scratched your head and wondered, what if the South would have won the Civil War. Hmmmm, is it possible the Confederate flag would fly representing the USA now?
By JustWill at 11,Dec,15 17:13 other posts of JustWill 
It's easy for you to say that flag isn't a symbol of hatred because you are not a member of the group that it is a symbol of hatred FOR. I'm sure that the folks who saw that flag fly as their husbands and sons were dragged from their homes to be beaten and lynched don't see it your way. The people who watched that flag wave over the hooded cowards who burned crosses on their lawns probably aren't nostalgic fans of that rag. I'm also pretty sure that the people who were told that they couldn't attend the same schools, drink from the same fountains, use the same toilets or eat at the same restaurants--that they were, by virtue of the color of their skin, LESSER people--by the yahoos who venerate that flag don't see it quite the way you do.

U.S soldiers didn't die under that flag...CONFEDERATE soldiers did. (Remember, the Confederate States wanted to form their own government apart from the United States. Secession was one of the reasons the Civil War was fought. Because of this, Confederate soldiers were NOT U.S. citizens...by their own choice...when they fought and died under that flag.) It is the flag of an enemy nation. An enemy nation that LOST...and should really have gotten over it by now.
By #460385 at 11,Dec,15 18:50
The flag now is a sign of heritage not h atred. And say what you want with your mumble jumble bullshit. Living relatives of soilders killed in the Civil War live amongst us right now, maybe even someone you know. Whether you believe in what they were fighting for or not. Our ancestors died in that war. The flag is in honor of them. You less minded people take shit to the extreme. Let me ask you something. A few months ago when the piece of shit that shot the camera man and the female reporter live on Youtube. He claimed he was not hired earlier at the news station because he was gay. Should we now consider the Rainbow flag a symbol of h atred and ban it from flying. No because it represents a group of people who have faught for what they believe in. Same as Confederate soldiers did hundreds of years ago. Its easy for you to sit here at this day and age and make your comments about what you think was right or wrong during that time. Don't over think it dude.


--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes


The Civil War is what shaped and started this country. Look at the Articles that came out of that War that we still live by today. Regardless what side was right or wrong. The living relatives should have the right to fly the Confederate flag in the honor of their ancestors who gave their life. Black or white.
By JustWill at 11,Dec,15 22:48 other posts of JustWill 
Right...I'm the one who takes things to the extreme.
He didn't shoot them because he was gay. He shot them because he was crazy. (Because only crazy people shoot other people for any other reason than self defense.)

As usual, you totally missed the point of my post (all that "mumble jumble" must be confusing.) It's not "over thinking", Bubba...it's just THINKING. Ya'll seem to forget that one of the things the Confederacy "faught" for was...wait for it...the right to own other people. (The same people who might, just maybe, view the flag that represents those who fought for the right to own them as a hateful symbol.)

The rebels...who turned traitor against their own country and killed U.S. citizens (those who remained loyal to the United States)...died as traitors. The South was beaten, defeated by the Union. They were enemy combatants, who flew a traitorous flag. They should not be honored or celebrated, but remembered for the traitors that they were. Americans fly the American flag, not the banner of a defeated enemy.

For the record, the REVOLUTIONARY WAR is what shaped and started this country. The Civil War happened quite a few years later. Don't under think it, dude.

By _avg_ at 11,Dec,15 22:52 other posts of _avg_ 
Ancestors of the Nazi's descendants also died in war, defending what they thought was right. Do they deserve similar reverence?

The Confederates fought AGAINST the United States and its ideals of freedom and equality, in order to preserve the institution of slavery. There is no justification for its veneration.

The symbols of the Confederacy rightly offend the descendants of those it oppressed and opposed, and those who sympathized with them.
By JustWill at 11,Dec,15 22:58 other posts of JustWill 
Which is exactly why I find the claim of "it's my heritage" to be so ludicrous. How could anyone in their right mind proudly celebrate racist, traitorous ancestors?




By phart at 11,Dec,15 18:45 other posts of phart 
only registered users can see external links
Not many but enough blacks fought in the civil war on both sides that their lives should not be forgotten either. But Blacks are the first to disregard them when they look at the flag and only see the "white" side of it. History is there to read. And sadly most folks don't.
By _avg_ at 11,Dec,15 22:56 other posts of _avg_ 
Fucking malarkey. To pretend that the Confederates were 'inclusive' is the most dishonest and worst white-washing of historical readings that can be conceived. Question the Union's motivations for abolition -- rightly -- but they were clearly on the side of freedom, and of history.
By #460385 at 12,Dec,15 07:08
Omg, I don't know what I was thinking. I should know better by now. Thank you all for your great History lesson. It has made me realize I must be a Racist. Thank you all for opening my eyes. WTF.
By JustWill at 12,Dec,15 12:35 other posts of JustWill 
There you go again. Do you realize that every time a discussion in the forum is not in your favor you play the "victim"?
For a guy who voices his strong opinions here so often, you've got really thin skin when folks don't agree with you.
No one called you a racist. We were just pointing out how some people might (justifiably) see that flag as a symbol of racism.
By #460385 at 12,Dec,15 13:01
You said it exactly right. Your opinion is yours, my opinion is mine. And your opinion is that the flag may upset others. Mine is that taking the flag down may upset others as well. Both cases are justified. I didn't need the History lesson on American history. I am aware of what took place.
By JustWill at 12,Dec,15 14:49 other posts of JustWill 
Nope. Both cases are not justified.
One side is that of a group of people who feel the flag represents segregation, slavery, oppression and racism.
The other side is a group of people who just don't care how the first group feels. (Which, in and of itself, is a continuation of the exact ideals the flag represents.)
The real shame is that you are "aware of what took place" but still choose to ignore it.
By #460385 at 12,Dec,15 15:14
If I'm not mistaken the Civil War was a fight to abolish slavery. Not over racism. That is something people have chosen to associate to the Confederate flag. Why don't you give me the numbers of free negroes that were land and business owners that owned thousands of slaves themselves. Why don't you give me the numbers on white slaves during that time. The war was to end slavery not racism. You are the reason why people associate the flag to racism.

--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes


Hell in 1860 one of the largest slave owners in North Carolina was William Ellison. A free negroe who was one of the largest land owners and cotton growers. His estimated worth of slaves was $300,000 at one time. Oh yeah, he was a former slave himself. Now go ahead and tag that racism.

--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes


In Louisiana. C.Richards a free negroe woman who owned a sugar plantation owned 152 slaves.

--------------------------------------- added after 25 minutes


Justus Angel and L.Horry of South Carolina both free negroe land owners each owned 84 slaves.

--------------------------------------- added after 27 minutes


In Louisiana in 1860 there were 3,000 free negroes all owning slaves. That accounted for 28% of the population. This was all pre Civil War.

--------------------------------------- added after 29 minutes


I guess these are the kind of facts they leave out of the history books to fuel the propaganda of this country.
--------------------------------------- added after 48 minutes

I've heard of discrimination againt your own Race. But never racism against your own Race.
By JustWill at 12,Dec,15 22:22 other posts of JustWill 
Wow! You've given us a list of black people who owned slaves. (I bet that their slaves, seeing that their owners had the same color of skin that they did, were just ecstatic to be owned!) You've solved racial tension in America! Congratulations.
"Propaganda"? Are you saying that slavery and racism don't exist and, like FOX "news", we just made a bunch of crap up in order to lead people astray? (Speaking of propaganda, your original post says: "Are you even aware that our kids are no longer saying the Pledge of Allegiance in school." Which is a deliberate manipulation of the truth. Many schools all over the country have the students say the Pledge on a daily basis. Some of them even leave out the "under God" part...so that ALL students can feel represented in the ritual.)
The fact that people of all colors were enslaved doesn't even things out, make slavery okay, or invalidate racism.
I never said that the Civil War was fought over racism. I said that the rebel flag has come to be a symbol of racism. Because of the millions of racists who have adopted it as their banner. I am not the reason that people associate that flag with racism. The racists who wave it are the reason.
By #460385 at 12,Dec,15 22:46
Your welcome for the resolution, glad I could help. I take it you must watch Fox news often. And a lot of people that wave the American flag are racist too. So what did you just prove. Absolutely nothing.


By phart at 12,Dec,15 22:55 other posts of phart 
Uh,actually England was paying more money for our cotton than the northern mills. So the government put a tax on southern cotton to cut the profits from selling to england. It was this unfair tax that started the whole thing. Slavery was not a issue until Lincoln wrote something up about freeing the slaves 2 years into the conflict.
General Lee was the man that said it was inhuman to free the slaves until they were educated to read and write and learn a trade for self support. Folks need to read history.
By #460385 at 12,Dec,15 23:59



By #435701 at 14,Dec,15 13:29
JustWill-That was just SO well said!!







By #435701 at 14,Dec,15 13:23
SO happy that DID NOT happen! It would have set the US back a couple of hundred years!
By #460385 at 14,Dec,15 15:33


By Sinjid306 at 15,Dec,15 19:33 other posts of Sinjid306 
The Swastika is not a symbol of hatred. It is a symbol of heritage. It was a flag of honor for Germany same as the Soviets flew their flag of honor. People over think this topic way too much. Regardless of how you look at it. German soldiers died under that flag. Have you ever scratched your head and wondered, what if the Nazis won world war II. Hmmmm, is it possible the Swastika would fly representing Germany now?


Honestly people couldn't sound any more stupid then when they are trying to defend racist confederate battle flag.
By #460385 at 15,Dec,15 21:25
Your a fucking idiot. To compare Nazi's to soldiers fighting in the Civil War. Two completely different acts. Do you know how stupid that shit sounds dumbass. The South was fighting to keep slavery. Because General Lee said "even though it is not right, nor do I agree with slavery. They are better here, where we can educate them and teach them a trade. They are far better here then to return to Africa as slaves". The fucking Nazi's were trying to eliminate a whole ethnic group. That is called Genocide. Not even close to the same. But keep spitting out your bullshit, someone might agree with you at some point.
By Sinjid306 at 16,Dec,15 12:49 other posts of Sinjid306 
I would say it was more along the lines of they were trying to preserve a inhuman practice that benefited them economically. Also I don't think you should want to try and debate which is better eugenics or slavery... And if Unioners were so altruistic in wanting to help black people, and wanted to "teach them a trade(cotton picking)" Why did they immediately default to treating them like garbage for the next century or so. Not to mention the racism that still exists today.
By #460385 at 16,Dec,15 13:10
Many of the slaves had trades. Every slave was not a " cotton picker ". They were also blacksmiths, stable workers, cooks, maids, translators, construction help, and numerous other jobs. To say they were " cotton pickers " who's the racist stereotyping people now.
By Sinjid306 at 16,Dec,15 19:03 other posts of Sinjid306 
Okay but that would just give you slaves that know trades. Now they're just skilled human property, more valuable to their owner if you will. Giving slaves vocational training doesn't give them freedom.
Really I can not comprehend why you would feel the need to try and defend dead people that fought to keep practices that are morally wrong. Unless your position is pro-slavery. And I hope that's not the case. So why not just accept the fact that your ancestry had some jackasses in it, and recognize, that who they were, doesn't need to effect who you are.
Also get rid of that tacky flag.
By #460385 at 16,Dec,15 22:41
Isn't that still what we really are. Skilled humans working for a master, underpaid and overworked while the master reaps in the benefits. Living under a government who is slowly taking things away, taking are beliefs and privileges away. Telling us what flag we can fly. Telling us what religion to follow. Let them keep taking and it will never stop.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 hours

And if you want my flag down. #comegetit
By Sinjid306 at 17,Dec,15 19:14 other posts of Sinjid306 
Not exactly, you have the choice to leave your job, and the choice to do whatever you want as long as you're not fucking anyone over. It's just that the social structure of our society makes it tough because everything costs money.
And if you've genuinely got a problem with genuine Americans being overworked and underpaid, while a member of the master class sits back and reaps the fruits of their labor. There's a candidate for that. His name is Bernie MutherFuckin Sanders. He's pro middle class, anti 1%, pro union, anti unchecked capitalist system, and pro government transparency.
As far as the being suspicious of your government goes, that's just perfectly normal paranoia everyone has that. And it tends to swing in the direction of whichever political camp you're in and the political party of the current president. Here's some data from Gallup to prove my point:
The truth is the government hasn't tried to take any of your rights. Isn't going to try to. And wouldn't benefit from doing that. The problem in reality is that your government doesn't represent the American people, because of "citizens united" and because the American people haven't done anything to stop lobbyists and money within Americas political systems.

And I don't have to come get your flag it'll just turn to dust and be etched into the footnotes of history like the ideas that spawned it.
By #460385 at 17,Dec,15 19:33
OMG. You bore me. Yeah, vote for Colonol Sanders he's the answer. All I know is I will never live long enough to not see a Confederate flag waving. And neither will you.
By phart at 18,Dec,15 10:05 other posts of phart 
To be correct about history,a good many of the Confederate soldiers were simply farmers that were fighting back against the damn Yankee's for raping their wives and **** and killing them.Leaving their crops and farms in ruins all the name of saving the "union" Remember the loosely used slang, "redneck"? That refers to the sun tanned necks of the farmers that had revenge in their hearts and minds for the murder of their family's by vermin like that shitass Sherman. The simple fact of economics prohibited most southerners from owning slaves. A good working male was over 3000 dollars. Not many southern farmers saw that kind of money during their entire lives.
So to say that ALL confederates fought for slavery is just liberal spin to further de-eductate the young people of America.
Another factoid that is not widely broadcast is the yankees were dropping dead from Syphilis like flys. It was written in 1 book had the confederates been able to hold out a bit longer Syphilis would killed off most of the yankee army. Raping southern farmers wives, and cattle got the best of them.
By #460385 at 18,Dec,15 10:56
Well said


By mr_blue at 18,Dec,15 11:19 other posts of mr_blue 
Which Confederate flag are you talking about ?
The General Lee battle flag ? the one on the Dukes of Hazzard car ?

You are protected under your constitution to fly the flag...
Just know that when you fly that flag it represents white supremacy,whether you like it or not...

As most slaves were black it represents to black people nothing but white power,regardless of whether blacks owned blacks during slavery.
By phart at 19,Dec,15 10:05 other posts of phart 
In my opinion,It would be more appropriate to fly the 4th National in the yard than the very familiar battle flag in some aspects.For example the 4th national should have been the 1 replacing the battle flag at the SC state capital.
But the battle flag is the 1 **** was shed under. That is why most of us fly the battle flag.Ancestors **** was shed beneath it and we are sick of liberal historians trying to cover up our heritage with accusations of hatred .

And just a note, the Swastika,is part of our American Indian heritage they have had to hide for many years now due to 1 asshole in Germany misusing it.
But at the same token, I do not expect the German descendants to be forced to forget and **** their ancestors for what they stood for,right or wrong. And trust me it was wrong. But brainwashing,and just plain fear,will **** a man to do things he may not do otherwise.

I have both German,American Indian,and Confederate ancestry. And I will be damned if I will be forced to forget any of them.
By mr_blue at 20,Dec,15 10:26 other posts of mr_blue 
If people want to remember the fallen of combat,fair enough,if they want to display the battle flag when they commemorate those lives lost during that conflict,it's their choice for those to do so..

The flag means different things to different people...

The flag was used to commemorate the fallen until the civil rights movement,when certain groups started to fly the flag as symbol against integration of blacks into schools etc...

So blame the white supremacists for making that flag the symbol it is today...



By Sinjid306 at 21,Dec,15 02:47 other posts of Sinjid306 
I'll keep in mind that it's more fun to pretend the government is out to get me, next time I buy aluminum foil.
By #460385 at 21,Dec,15 06:53
Try an armadillo shell it makes a better helmet
By Sinjid306 at 21,Dec,15 22:56 other posts of Sinjid306 
I don't think they sell those at the supermarket.

















By admin at 07,Dec,15 00:14 other posts of admin 
USA sells fuel to Europe, actually. It's your fuel, though in a big part made out of Canadian oil. And after shale oil boom USA produce a lot of it's own oil, practically one of the top world producers now.

Japanese cars that sell in USA are mostly made on factories located in USA, though owned by Japanese corporations. Ford cars are made mostly in Mexico but those factories are owned by Ford corp. So, what's what?

USA sells a lot of hi-tech - GM seeds, electronics, pharmacology, etc. I think about a half of generics that sell in third world now and save a lot of lives were initially developed in USA. GM crops also save a lot of lives in Africa and Asia. There is nothing to be ashamed about it.

Yes, many basic goods are produced in China. But do you have any idea about levels of pollution they have there? I'm not a big fan of environment protection programs and I especially against global warming scam, but what they do in China is practically "Fuck you nature". only registered users can see external links for example. There is no way you can compete with China in production of basic goods and do not have air like that in the same time. Not to mention $700 salaries.

If you want to return production into USA it's possible, but you will have to pay way more for goods relatively to your salary and buy way less of them.

I do not understand the last part since I'm not American. Why would you be scared to fly your flag? I had a neighbor where I lived a year ago, he was from USA and he had USA flag in front of his house. No one gave a damn about it. And I was in a country that supposedly did not even like Americans.
By JustWill at 07,Dec,15 13:30 other posts of JustWill 
No one is "scared to fly the American flag" here in the States. That's a load of nonsense created by the same folks who invented the "War on Christmas". Here in 'Merica, the uneducated cling to these urban myths because they subscribe to the idea that if something is said often enough, no matter how untrue or ridiculous it is, it becomes FACT.

The Pledge of Allegiance thing is also a pile of horseshit.
only registered users can see external links

The "they don't say the Pledge in schools no more" folk are the type of people who believe that making young students recite a rote indoctrination statement before classes will guarantee that they all become loyal citizens.
By #460385 at 08,Dec,15 08:45
I'm not buying it. I read your link. But I didn't read anywhere where it suggests that by saying the "Pledge of Allegiance" is a gimmick to brainwash our youth.
By JustWill at 08,Dec,15 12:19 other posts of JustWill 
Of course it doesn't. The link was only about the history of the Pledge. How it was created (by a socialist!) and how it has been changed.
Tell me: What other purpose does rote recitation of the Pledge serve if not to try and imprint a specific ideology upon the developing minds of young students? (Which, by the way, is the definition of "indoctrination")
By #460385 at 08,Dec,15 12:55
I can't argue with that. But some of us don't look into it that deeply. It has always just been to me as showing respect and allegiance to your country. However, I can see your point. Kinda like having your son or daughter kneel down beside their bed each night and recite the same prayer everynight to a God that doesn't exist. In hopes that constant repetition will imprint the belief in God in their young developing minds. Wouldn't you say.

By #435701 at 14,Dec,15 13:31
Damn JustWill! You are so spot on!






By phart at 10,Dec,15 17:32 other posts of phart 
Grow your own garden and let the dumbass's eat that poisoned fruit and vegetables.That is what I do.
Both flags,that of the US and that of the Confederacy fly in my yard. If either offend someone, tough shit.This is the US and for a short time longer we have freedom of speech and expression. I don't go and pull down a statue of MLK,because it is those folks right to have it there,same as my right to fly the stars and bars.We need to tolerate our differences somewhat for our freedom to work.
As far as American made cars. Back when the first King Ranch ford trucks came along, the leather seat covers were made in CHINA. 1992 dodge truck, Shocks made in Brazil.
Take either 1 off to replace it and see for yourself.
Harley Davidson, does not use enough of certain parts like bearings to contract a US company to make them cheap enough.So the crap is made elsewhere.
Most stuff like Murry Lawnmowers are assembled in the US with world parts by overseas company's.
Toyota owns the largest bank in Japan.And factory's here in the US. The money they make,goes in their own bank,not ours.
Go to the John Deere dealer and buy parts for the 100 series mower,made in china.

All the jobs are gone because the parts come from elsewhere that we used to make here.
God Forbid we get into another war and need alot of tanks and planes as we did during WW2. We would never get off the ground.Alot of our military vehicles, ammo and such is made,guess where,overseas!

as far as pledging to a flag,damn right alot of folks died under that flag to give us the right to sit here and bitch and gripe without fear of being shot at or imprisoned. What they fought for should not be forgotten.
By #460385 at 10,Dec,15 19:19

By #316057 at 11,Dec,15 01:23



By #124665 at 09,Dec,15 19:13
You worry about flag flying, when your own government is poisoning you daily with carcinogen laced food for profit for mega food conglomerates so you can then accelerate the disease rates, in turn providing $500 billion per year for drugs from the pharmaceutical industry that cure nothing? But, you pledge that flag, as you're indoctrinated to, cuz all other flags and religions are wrong and we must defend all these tired old traditions of dead peoples baggage so as to divide humanity and continue warring with one another meanwhile only the super rich are profiting from our own genocide that we patriotically stand by for the survival of politically manufactured lies blindly accepted by the brainwashed sheeple. Football is on so lets watch our mini war game distraction as we're taught, as if it matters, while those in "power" crack down on the gun control so one day you are even more defenseless then you already are so we're less of a threat and more submissive and docile saluting drones for when the shit really starts hitting the fan. So this is freedom? then why do we feel like fucking slaves? The bullshit has reached everywhere and its unavoidable, but you have to get a good whiff of it and see it for what it is. But it smells too bad and we're too fat and comfortable to care anymore anyway cuz ignorance is bliss n learning on your own takes away from TV time.. So pour me another drink dammit n take your pants off already n lets finger bang before they unleash another deadly disease on us, we're all equal in the end
By #460385 at 10,Dec,15 06:23
There is no stopping population control. We will all die of something. But when my time comes. I'll be sitting on the couch, guns loaded, ammo stacked up next to me, planning my strategy watching a Dolphins game, drinking a glass of tap water (that's gonna give me cancer), not giving a shit about government and pharmaceutical companies, cause I refuse to die a slave to nobody, the flag is always flying at my house and will be till my last day. Prepare my friend, the Zombies are coming.
--------------------------------------- added after 79 seconds




By pifad at 09,Dec,15 03:10 other posts of pifad 
This used to be a site where politics wasn't discussed. Ugh I guess the bullshit has reached everywhere. Give me dick and leave the political bullshit out


By leopoldij at 07,Dec,15 15:36 other posts of leopoldij 
What do countries mean? The world is owned by corporations. To GM, for instance, it doesn't matter whether some of its cars (Saab, for instance) are made elsewhere or in the US. It's their profit that counts. Flags don't mean much. One should have logos flying over their house, just as they have logos on their t-shirts and underwear. Countries won't exist for too long. People will pledge allegiance to corporations sooner or later.
By #460385 at 07,Dec,15 18:47
The real question is that exactly. Which economy does the profits go to. Sorta like the tax breaks that are given by the US for overseas companies bringing their manufacturing plants to the US. And vise versa, the tax breaks that US companies avoid taking their manufacturing plants overseas.
By leopoldij at 08,Dec,15 04:48 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm not looking forward to the future of this world.







Adult Discussion Forum