Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

What do you remember most about the first time your cock entered pussy!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #67882 at 23,Apr,10 07:58
I remember the tight feeling the most. and how wet and warm it was!

Similar topics: 1.The first time you masturbated   2.first time asking to suck cock   3.Your Very First Ejaculation   4.first time I showed my pussy... your experience seeing one the first time?   5.*I REMEMBER*  

New Comment

Comments:
By #662360 at 02,Aug,22 11:42
I remember her pubic hair brushing my shaft and how tight her vagina was. I came very quickly. As we fucked more she loosened up. Her vagina was then warm and smooth.

By Gntlmn at 02,Aug,22 10:07 other posts of Gntlmn 
I remember it felt like entering heaven's door. I shot off after only a minute, but she was experienced and forgiving. We fucked the whole weekend, and years afterwards. She had beautiful wide hips, and a pussy so deep I never bottomed out inside her -something I can't say for all the women I've fucked since.

By #64328 at 18,Aug,20 22:37
I recently asked a friend this question and he admitted he was cumming as he was sliding in. He said he instantly start shooting his load immediately as he was entering
By bella1123 at 21,Aug,20 23:50 other posts of bella1123 
This happened to me with my wife. Was barely an inch in and it was so tight I had sprayed a few thick jets straight inside her. Didn't tell her and kept going at her until I'd double cum'd in her. She said I was the first cock not to cum within the first few mins she'd ever had, out of a whole 3 before me 😂

By #275407 at 18,Aug,20 23:48
I remembered I hope her boyfriend doesn't come home that's really true
By #551147 at 19,Aug,20 00:01

🇺🇲 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇲

By Greek18cm at 18,Aug,20 20:07 other posts of Greek18cm 
I was thinking "oh my God is happening I am fucking my cousin"...

When we were young a female second cousin from Germany was every summer have vacations to Greece.

She was the first to teach me about masterbation hand jobs blowjob anything.

For a year or two we funcy the idea of having sex for the first time so we decide to do it...

She get me hard abd lie down and we had our first real penetration...

By HornyIowaCityJason at 07,Aug,20 04:46 other posts of HornyIowaCityJason 
I'm still waiting for that first time. Unfortunately, I doubt it will actually ever happen for me.
By leopoldij at 07,Aug,20 23:38 other posts of leopoldij 
How come you're a virgin? It's hard to belief believe.
By HornyIowaCityJason at 07,Aug,20 23:43 other posts of HornyIowaCityJason 
Have yet to find anyone who would fuck me. I'm not exactly a looker. Hell, just a couple weeks ago someone blacklisted me solely for being ugly and having the audacity to compliment them.
By leopoldij at 08,Aug,20 00:25 other posts of leopoldij 
Don't worry about people here blacklisting you. It's a ****.
As for being virgin, perhaps you should consider a prostitute in order to get it out of your system...
By HornyIowaCityJason at 08,Aug,20 00:45 other posts of HornyIowaCityJason 
That wouldn't help me, knowing I could only get it by paying, and them not being invested in it. If anything, I can see that making things worse.
By leopoldij at 08,Aug,20 01:05 other posts of leopoldij 
Then how about trying to meet a woman on one of the sites where people are seeking fuck partners? There are women, maybe older ones, who'd love a fuck. Can't you meet any of those?
By HornyIowaCityJason at 08,Aug,20 01:08 other posts of HornyIowaCityJason 
Like I said, I'm not a looker. Nobody wants me. Oh well. It is what it is.

Also, I'm not really in some major population area, so choices are slimmer.
By #588327 at 11,Aug,20 11:33
Nothing wrong with your body. You just need a lady who know that sex is about making the other person feel good. Then you can fuck to feel good

By Lvphose at 11,Aug,20 06:48 other posts of Lvphose 
It was Jr-Sr prom, my date & I were juniors. After we were in finished basement of my folks. I remember running my hand up her nylon smooth leg to her crotch. It was so hot and moist! I couldn’t wait to pull the pantyhose down to touch her pussy! That was great and when pulled them down just past her knees and she didn’t object I got between her legs. From the head entering her wet pussy it was so good and when my head & shaft were in her it was extracts! Orgasm wasn’t far behind because it felt so great! I’ll never forget it!!

By #614425 at 08,Aug,20 15:13
the worst pussy I ever had was wonderful

By #463848 at 22,Jul,20 07:28
The dismay at spunking in 30 secs.
By #614425 at 08,Aug,20 15:12
ice want help

By #623351 at 07,Aug,20 20:32
The first time my cock touched a pussy I started to cum;never got to fuck her that night.

By #551147 at 07,Aug,20 05:13
How hot, wet, silky and tight it was...

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸

By #622501 at 05,Aug,20 08:55
Hot and wet and trying not to cum too soon
By german_guy at 05,Aug,20 19:57 other posts of german_guy 
same here

By #618071 at 20,Jul,20 10:26
basically like there's nothing that can make your penis feel bad, no teeth to worry about, equal pressure from the pussy walls, not grabbing too hard, not grabbing too lightly, just right. still, a really good blowjob done just right works better for making me cum

By #64328 at 17,Jul,20 19:04
Warm and slick.

By #275407 at 17,Jul,20 00:07
Not sure I remember, I was in shock I got pussy
By #574505 at 17,Jul,20 15:20
So you had dicks before pussy
By #275407 at 17,Jul,20 16:57
Nope, I was very shy when I was young until a girl invited me back to her house so she can have sex with me, that's when I became a sexaholic

By #621088 at 17,Jul,20 11:57
I've never had sex with a woman.

By Wipperman at 17,Jul,20 00:19 other posts of Wipperman 
Best feeling in the world and still is , a moist tight wanting pussy nothing like it

By #603370 at 16,Jul,20 23:55
We were both virgins and took the slow approach. Took about an hour to get all the way in. But damn we enjoyed every minute of it. Eventually I pulled out and put on a condom, then back in and filled up that rubber. She had cum twice already.

By #621517 at 16,Jul,20 21:20
How tight her pussy was because she was nervous. Feeling her cunt hair against my shaft as I slid in. Cumming very quickly. Thinking god this is it I’ve fucked a woman. Being nervous about my performance. A sense of achievement, but a sense of anticlimax because it was nothing like the incredible accounts of sex I’d read about. In fact the nude romp we’d had just before was more enjoyable. But later as we relaxed with each other it got better, very much better!

By #612635 at 11,Mar,20 04:58
The moist warmth of it and how it wrapped around the shape of my hard cock! It seemed to just naturally swallow it up!

By nekekal at 17,Feb,20 18:22 other posts of nekekal 
I can remember like it was yesterday. She was naked, my cock was so hard it hurt. She took one look and suggested that she was going to need some lube. She had some in her purse. It was something in a tube and she ran a bead of it around my cock, just under the head. I remember it being very cold, but I didn't really care. I just kep thinking "I am going to get fucked".

She said it would be better if she was on top. I didn't know. I had not fucked anyone before, so I laid down and she straddled me, reached down to grab my cock and aimed it at her cunt opening. She then inserted it into herself. I remember being amazed at how tight she was. Her cunt compressed my cock head going in. She was hot around my cock as she slid down. The friction of her tight hot cunt against my cock was overwhelming. As she slid down, i could feel my cum going up. I am sure that I cummed before she got it all the way in on the first stroke.

But I was determined that my first fuck was not going to end, my cock was still hard, and she didn't seem to notice that I provided more lube as she started really fucking my cock. Hot, wet, tight, heavenly. The feeling in my cock spread to my whole body. As she fucked me, it kept getting better and better.

Soon, I had a massive orgasm. My only feeling was my cock in her cunt, and shooting what seemed like my entire body out my cock into her. I was in love. Told her that too. Fucking was awesome.

Unfortunately, she liked to fuck, but didn't like my cock that much, and seemed to dislike me.
By tb1 at 17,Feb,20 18:33 other posts of tb1 
Too bad about the sad ending but the FUCK was well worth it.
By nekekal at 18,Feb,20 03:54 other posts of nekekal 
It was a great fuck. I did get to fuck her a few times after that. But she never enjoyed my cock much. To big for her tiny body and except for fucking we had nothing in common. She always got on top. For many years that is how I thought everyone fucked. realistically, I was better off without her, but damn that woman could fuck. She could contract her cunt muscles and milk my cock like milking a cow. I still get hard thinking about her. Sucked like a vacuum cleaner too.

By german_guy at 17,Feb,20 20:59 other posts of german_guy 
anyways...seems like u had a great fuck
By tb1 at 18,Feb,20 05:12 other posts of tb1 
I think so too. I’ll wager that most guys never get to experience fucking that great, for most of us it was the usual get in and get out

By Lvphose at 15,Feb,20 06:15 other posts of Lvphose 
IT WAS GREAT!

By randy_candy at 07,Feb,20 04:08 other posts of randy_candy 
The first time my cock entered a pussy there was one thing about it that was a disappointing surprise: almost all the pressure/friction sensation was on the sides of my cock, and almost nothing on the top and bottom of it.
All those many hundreds of masturbation experiences I'd had over the previous years (I started masturbating at a very early age) were always primarily focused on the top and bottom of my penis, not the sides. It took me a while to cum during that first fuck because my cock was not getting the kind of "attention" it was accustomed to.
Later I found that when she is on her side, and I'm in her in a "scissor" position, her cunt gives my cock the sensations I prefer. Anal also feels better, as the pressure around my cocks circumference is not as concentrated on the sides. When I can fuck an ass-hole with the receiver on his/her side, so the top and bottom of my cock are now massaged between their ass cheeks instead of by the front and back of their hole: that's the BEST!

By #610497 at 07,Feb,20 00:34
The first time she bent over and looked back at me with a sly look and I saw “the” bent over pussy and asshole package I’d only seen in mags...
I slid it in, felt soft butt cheeks pressing on my hips, pumped twice and pulled out to shoot a load of cum over her head onto the wall. Oh to be young once more.

By #485312 at 10,May,15 12:27
l remember thinking, 'is that it'!!! ld masturbated for many years and thought it didn't stack up to the things ld read and seen, l wondered what all the fuss was about and thought it was not as good as my hair brush handles at giving me pleasure, was probably his first too and he was pretty small..learnt different when a 35 year old showed me how it really worked and was hooked than *lix*
By #481583 at 10,May,15 13:55
You have a cock?
By #496814 at 26,Oct,16 20:33
Inside of her for the first time, yes. Fun to read it from a female's perspective as well. Don't be an ass please.

By Dickventures at 07,Feb,20 00:19 other posts of Dickventures 
I felt the same too; kinda disappointed. Though I was using a condom, so that didn't help. Got a lot better and finally tried it without a condom about a year later. Almost came instantly, was so hot

By #489480 at 06,Feb,20 23:09
The wet warmth wrapping around my dick felt soooooo good! I kept pulling almost all the way out & then slowly pushed in again & again just to keep experiencing that feeling again.

By #578931 at 30,Jan,20 19:33
I was 17 and still a virgin, my mate fixed me up with a horny girl a year younger than me who was hot for sex because her boyfriend was in the army and was away, I was hard at once, she put on the condom, this was in the '50's lay back and guided me in, I can feel it now, I don't remember how long I took, probably not very long but it filled up the condom well. A bit later she rubbed my dick around her pussy till it was hard again, put on another condom and we had a much longer bout, I think she came too that time, I still remember her name, Pauline. Never saw her again.

By woody4647 at 30,Jan,20 05:46 other posts of woody4647 
It was so warm and wet. But because it felt so good I didn't last only 3 or 4 thrusts. It was an incredible orgasm tho!

By foreskinlover52 at 29,Jan,20 22:06 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Do male pussies count
By #574505 at 29,Jan,20 23:45
Yes it was my first

By fatcock66 at 29,Jan,20 22:38 other posts of fatcock66 
I was virgin, she was virgin... she got on top... it felt wonderful

By DJS at 16,Jan,20 08:35 other posts of DJS 
It was very dark in there
By #607273 at 29,Jan,20 02:02
too funny
By DJS at 29,Jan,20 07:21 other posts of DJS 
mate

By lildicktoronto at 27,Jan,20 00:22 other posts of lildicktoronto 
Here goes the most embarrassing... I was drunk at a party. A neighbourhood girl brought one of her friends. She outweighed me by 100 pounds , sat on me AND gave me a yeast infection.
By #607273 at 29,Jan,20 02:04
let that be a lesson young man

By DeepThroatThis at 28,Jan,20 20:48 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
My 1st Home Run

By #522791 at 28,Jan,20 18:50
First thing was how wet the pussy was when I slid my cock in...second was how it gripped my cock

By #486048 at 28,Jan,20 01:39
it did nothing for me whats so ever

By PoloFields at 27,Jan,20 21:37 other posts of PoloFields 
First, how warm it was, even with a condom on. Second, it was like having all the mysteries of sex revealed with one or two strokes.

By #574505 at 27,Jan,20 01:19
I remember being so hard never wanted to pull it out just keep on fucking after Cummings...
By #64328 at 27,Jan,20 19:54
I didnt loose my boner the first time after cumming either

By #609706 at 26,Jan,20 08:18
My first was my worst & eventually my wife met her~

By #64328 at 26,Jan,20 07:11
How warm it was inside her

By qhaos at 26,Jan,20 06:40 other posts of qhaos 
My first time was with a virgin pussy, i remember how tight she was and my cock completely wrapped by that warm, wet coat. I came in a second!

By #594553 at 24,Jan,20 16:14
It was amazing! So much better than I expected it to be. Been hooked ever since

By #603883 at 24,Jan,20 15:23
It was up in the woods we had a fort my buddies and i took her there she started grab my crotch asked if i wanted to fuck rest is history!it was wonderful

By #603797 at 24,Jan,20 14:30
How fast it was over..... How good it felt..... How I Knew I would be Doing THAT again real soon!!! Was 17.

By Sickboy at 23,Jan,20 22:32 other posts of Sickboy 
Don't cum. Don't cum don't cum. Bollocks I came!!

By Gntlmn at 23,Jan,20 22:21 other posts of Gntlmn 
How heavenly it felt.

By wycowboy at 23,Jan,20 12:50 other posts of wycowboy 
How fast I shot my cum,

By #463848 at 23,Jan,20 09:10
Absolute dismay that I shot within 30 secs.

By massco at 15,Jan,20 23:23 other posts of massco 
How long it took to get to that pleasure and how quickly it was over. I was all of 16 years old.

By #202392 at 15,Jan,20 22:18
I remember thinking, well, I guess I'm not a virgin anymore

By #603065 at 28,Oct,19 14:43
I remember how wet and warm it felt.Then how tight it was.I enjoyed that feeling a lot.
By german_guy at 15,Jan,20 21:30 other posts of german_guy 
same here

By andrew999999999 at 15,Jan,20 16:33 other posts of andrew999999999 
I remember thinking, "I'm going to fuck for the first time. Not a virgin anymore"

Adult Discussion Forum