Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

is swallowing really good?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #244184 at 01,Apr,12 09:14
I see lot of guys talking about swallowing cum after giving a blowjob, do you really mean it? or it's just naughty thing to say, and do you actually like the taste?

Similar topics: 1.First blowjob   2.Swallowing cum after cock sucking   3.does anyone sawllow there own cum?   4.Swallow Cum   5.Seriously, how can anyone not like swallowing cum? It's awesome! I don't get it.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #644817 at 20,Dec,21 17:19
No fuss now mess just swallow it all right right down

By oldfartwatching at 20,Dec,21 15:40 other posts of oldfartwatching 
I enjoy swallowing as much as i can. Dont want to wast any. Always best from the tap but have eat my own

By Sir-Skittles at 15,Dec,21 14:40 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Tecsan never misses a drop! I heard he sucked some load of the sheets after it was soaked in. Like some kind of cock sucker Dyson vacuum!

By Dev01 at 16,Dec,21 02:20 other posts of Dev01 
🤣🤣🤣
By tecsan at 18,Dec,21 06:33 other posts of tecsan 
FUCK YOU AND YOUR SIS BITCH...NOW GO FIND A COCK AND LET YOUR SIS HAVE A LITTLE REST FAG...

By tecsan at 18,Dec,21 06:31 other posts of tecsan 
Damn it is funny how you and piss ass freddy the snitch bitch deflect you defiant behavior onto me...Tell me did you enjoy it...Who the fuck would think of that unless they did it gay faggot...
By Dev01 at 18,Dec,21 21:29 other posts of Dev01 
Love ya pool that third pics indicates you have aids so forget then. Little cocksucking cowboy
By tecsan at 19,Dec,21 07:09 other posts of tecsan 
Really coward...You post here but I challenge anyone to find a post from me on this blocking COWARD BITCHES page...
By Dev01 at 19,Dec,21 07:57 other posts of Dev01 
Cocksucking faggot, you don't even know how to get to it fryer boy

By tecsan at 19,Dec,21 07:16 other posts of tecsan 
Really coward...You post here but I challenge anyone to find a post from me on this blocking COWARD BITCHES page...YOU KNOW YOU ARE A COCKSUCKER BITCH...

By tecsan at 19,Dec,21 07:17 other posts of tecsan 
Really coward...You post here but I challenge anyone to find a post from me on this blocking COWARD BITCHES page...YOU KNOW YOU ARE A COCKSUCKER BITCH...Use **** to hide it right bitch...

By Dev01 at 18,Dec,21 21:35 other posts of Dev01 
Defiant behaviour. We all know what your like idiot. Just stay on ya knees to please

Tecsancocksuckingrat.onion

Can't hide forever idiot. Give the kids their pool back to their
By tecsan at 19,Dec,21 07:11 other posts of tecsan 
What a cowardly little cocksucker you are bitch...Go do sis...

By tecsan at 19,Dec,21 07:14 other posts of tecsan 
Oh, learn to spell coward bitch...Not "behaviour" more like behavior... Also fuck the queen before you bring it up cowardly little bitch...Please get some from sis and hush bitch...
By Dev01 at 19,Dec,21 07:53 other posts of Dev01 
I'm quater pounder ya chicken nugget. Don't get your nickers in a not. Just get on ya knees to please
By tecsan at 19,Dec,21 09:00 other posts of tecsan 
Just go let piss ass freddy the snitch bitch or shittles please you bitch...They both would love to suck your cock...I will be happy to take sis off your hands though...
By Dev01 at 19,Dec,21 09:41 other posts of Dev01 
Why you love panties and the
Dick. And you would need a dick not a pumped clit
By tecsan at 20,Dec,21 08:57 other posts of tecsan 
Fuck off cowardly cocksucker...
By Dev01 at 20,Dec,21 08:59 other posts of Dev01 
Don't be like that princess

By LGA6969 at 16,Dec,21 22:22 other posts of LGA6969 
I never miss a drop

By Hrnyboy90 at 15,Dec,21 15:17 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
🤤🤤🤤😋😋😋

By 78chevy at 14,Dec,21 04:16 other posts of 78chevy 
I remember last year me and my Asian friend where messing around in the morning both of us naked and sucking each other's dicks so i wanted him to cum in my mouth when i was sucking up i wanted it so bad and when he told me he was gonna cum i was ready so he let it out and ever since then i love the taste of it and i just sucked off one of my buddy's 19 yr sons dick and he cummed in my mouth i loved his load too yummy

By #463848 at 06,Sep,19 12:34
It may be sexy but be careful and its not only STDs.

By #551147 at 06,Sep,19 07:41
Oh yeah!

It's the reward for a job well done. 😉 😋 That being said, depending on a person's diet, some are a little more difficult to swallow depending on the flavor. Fortunately, most guys I've tasted have been sweet tasting, kinda like a salty caramel. 😁

By SluttySarah069 at 05,Sep,19 23:18 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I've always swallowed cum when I've sucked a guy off -it's my reward for doing a good jb - and they love it when I do and leave a bit to dribble down my face.

By cumonme1 at 05,Sep,19 23:09 other posts of cumonme1 
When I sucked my first cock I swallowed all the cum he filled my mouth with, it is your reward for doing a great job

By #598484 at 03,Sep,19 14:02
My stepdad always told me it's milk and I believed him and swallowed.

By centexwill at 03,Sep,19 05:23 other posts of centexwill 
I'll swallow if I get enough warning about the orgasm, so can control it entering my mouth. It's the guys that have hard spurts that I'm not into, but a guy that is a slow flower is nice to enjoy.

By #463848 at 06,Mar,19 11:26
Depends what you mean by good. If you have swallowed rice pudding and liked it then it will be OK. However, it is risky and can cause health problems.

By #535695 at 18,Feb,19 19:07
I just swallowed two loads in the last hour. One regular got a hold of me just as another had left.

By bil47 at 17,Nov,17 12:13 other posts of bil47 
The only cum that I *like* the taste of is my own. Swallowing another man's cum is more of a dominance/submission thing for me. (I really get off being submissive to a dominant man with a hard cock!)
By #535695 at 18,Feb,19 18:01
(I really get off being submissive to a dominant man with a hard cock!)......Me too.

By #535695 at 18,Feb,19 17:59
I love taking a mans load in my mouth and swallowing, I wish the loads were twice as large. I usually let it linger in my mouth a bit to fully get the taste. Yom

By #522126 at 18,Feb,19 08:41
I like the taste of cum,my Wife has had seven guys spunk in her mouth on one occasion,held it all in mouth before swallowing the lot in one go!Rubbed her clit and came almost instantly she was so turned on by it.

By knewbi at 15,Feb,19 18:34 other posts of knewbi 
Yes it is cool. I know that when I cum in a guys mouth it is a much kinkier experience when the guy swallows. So if the guy I am sucking off wants that I will show him what he has given me and them swallow while looking him in the eyes.

By #578259 at 13,Feb,19 21:04
Swallowing Cum is the Best Thing ever! I have never given a Male Head and not swallowed. The only thing I require from any Male I Suck Off is that they are going to shoot their Cum Load in my mouth! I do enjoy the guys that will shoot some of their Cum on my face. I like to see the reactions of regular member of the city when they realize I have dried or drying Cum on my face

By #566722 at 15,Sep,18 11:38
For me it is most rewarding thing after giving a blowjob and I mean it.Most of the times I enjoy the taste of warm cum and I try not to spit it out.

By #240413 at 01,Apr,12 15:43
Usually you tend to tell the swallower just before you're going to cum and then its a game of wait and see if he/she keeps their mouth in range or not...i'm not offended if they don't swallow, its not for everyone.
By #244184 at 01,Apr,12 15:44
swallowing itself sound very hot, but the taste is usually might be a problem
By spermkiss at 03,Apr,12 18:06 other posts of spermkiss 
Bad taste is rarely a problem. See my previous comment above.
By #505462 at 15,Nov,17 21:59
I would agree with that. I have not sucked off nearly as many cocks as spermkiss, but out of all those that I have sucked, I have never once tasted sperm I didn't like.

By #550728 at 18,Feb,18 16:12
agree. taste is terrible but ... its cum, so have to swallow

By #549726 at 17,Feb,18 23:31
I am a cock whore of course I swallow mens loads of cum I love cum

By leopoldij at 17,Nov,17 23:00 other posts of leopoldij 
This woman drinks her friend's cum every morning in order to have good health.

only registered users can see external links

By #101339 at 17,Nov,17 21:51
I like to swallow semen. usually it just feels like a lovely thing to do and tastes ok but in all honestly...once in a while it's gross.

By foreskinlover52 at 17,Nov,17 07:17 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I love the taste of a mans cum load..So warm ans smooth and the texture is perfect..Alway hold back swallowing so his sperm can swim around in my mouth..I love precum also because it has a sweet taste and is sticky to the touch..I have always swallowed and will always! I eat my own cum everytime and love it! If he shoots his load elsewhere I am always there to lick up every drop! Great feeling to have his sperm hitting the back of my mouth and I always lick clean his soft gland at the end!

By leopoldij at 16,Nov,17 03:58 other posts of leopoldij 
only registered users can see external links

By Rob00 at 15,Nov,17 23:33 other posts of Rob00 
I just love to swallow a nice creamy warm load,its the best gift a guy can reward you with,i swallow every load I can,i love the smooth taste its creamy texture,which makes it so nice to gulp down.Most sperm taste similar,So Nice,,I have only sucked of two guys who were smokers,their cum was strong in taste,but I held my breath and downed it,I never spit cum out

By yellowman at 01,Apr,12 14:31 other posts of yellowman 
What a bizarre question!!! Of course guys swallow cum when giving a blow job. I'd be very offended indeed if I came in a guy's mouth and then he spat it out. As for the taste, if the guy is cumming in the back of your mouth you don't have much time to actually taste it unless you then lick the remaining cum from the head of his cock. As I said, a bizarre question.
By #244184 at 01,Apr,12 15:43
thanks for the answer, but my real question was, that I always fantasize about swallowing cum, but it might taste bad and I would be in an awkward situation. "like puking" so the right way to do it as you said is probably to let him shoot it deep in your throat so you won't feel the taste much. thanks again!
By spermkiss at 01,Apr,12 19:33 other posts of spermkiss 
As a cocksucker who always (ALWAYS!) swallows may I put in my two cents worth?

I've given perhaps eight or ten thousand blow jobs to two or three thousand different men and I have never, ever, spit out a man's sperm. Not even the first time I took a guy to climax. The thought that went thru my mind as he was shooting into my mouth was that cocksuckers have been swallowing sperm for tens of thousands of years so I guess I can too.

Now to address your question about flavor, sperm almost never tastes bad. Out of eight or ten thousand loads I've taken, I could count on the fingers of one hand the number of times it had a strong unpleasant flavor, and even those times it wasn't awful. So I swallowed. What does it taste like? Well, it can range from almost flavorless to slightly to moderately salty or slightly to moderately bitter or a combination of the two. The flavor varies from man to man and even with the same man depending on the food and beverages he's recently consumed and other factors.

So if swallowing is your fantasy, go for it. You'll be glad you did. And if you're worried about retching, keep this in mind. He is giving you a thank you gift for a job well done. And it's a really nice gift, it's part of himself. His sperm will go down into your gut, be digested and turn into muscle tissue in your body. Part of him will become part of you.
By #105042 at 05,Apr,12 22:26
Lucky man. I did not blow the half and have got HIV.

NO, blowing and swallowing is absolutely safe. Everyone told me like you do. Now I need four pills a day to survive at all. Pretty good reason to suck and swallow, donґt you think so???

Iґm just glad about research and medical treatment, otherwise I would be dead for years. I am really sick of hearing the things you are telling again and again. False information doesnґt get true by repeating it.

Everyone following you is welcome to share my fate. Fuck you!
By #105042 at 07,Apr,12 18:34
Sorry, I shouldnґt say fuck you and apologize for that.But not for the rest. You might have been sucking and swallowing sperm of hundreds or thousands of men as you say. And you havenґt got ANY STD through that?

Hard to believe. And even if you did you have been lucky for such a long time and you should not make a rule out of that for anybody else. HIV is transmitted by sperm and NO other way else. You give an impression that risk is low and anybody could suck and swallow like you. And I say: wether youґre not telling all of your life or you are telling fairy tales.

The way you have sucked so many cocks and the way I did as well and many other man do is mostly anonymous. In parking places, public toilets, wherever. Youґll never know of anyone if heґs "healthy" or not. Every one who does is taking a BIG risk.

See I donґt think I could prevent anyone of doing what he likes to to. I just want to clearly say: itґs a big risk.

I have learned this. Theres a kind of agreement in the gay world to first speak about wether playing safe or not and about to shoot in someones mouth or not. But not in the anonymous world of parking places, cinemas or wherever. Itґs not the gays playing unsafe, itґs mostly the bisexual ones.
By spermkiss at 07,Apr,12 20:37 other posts of spermkiss 
The man asked a question about flavor and swallowing and I gave him an answer. I did not say it was totally free of risk and I'm not advocating what anyone else does or should do. Each man will have to do his own risk/reward analysis concerning sex and concerning any other aspect of life. By your own admission you've lead a rather risky life and now you feel you're paying the price. You sound more than a little bitter.
By #105042 at 07,Apr,12 22:22
I tried to avoid any risk the best I could. And I just think that if I have not managed to succeed playing "safe" for more than 30 years maybe no no else does. I am not bitter, I just try to be realistic and get upset if someone like you is trying to tease in the way you do and thatґs why I speak honestly about myself and what happened to me.

You said you have given eight to tenthousands of blowjobs - I just repeat your words. And now you really want to tell ME I have lived a risky life??

At least I am telling my honest opinion AND also have the balls to show myself off. What about you?
By Gntlmn at 20,Dec,12 20:22 other posts of Gntlmn 
BRAVO, Paul D!.....You da'MAN

By #275407 at 04,Nov,17 23:47
Hey, I'm very sorry to hear your prognosis, but keep looking up, you can live a long life with the new drugs on the market, I have a cousin that is the director of the aids foundation in the Bronx n.y, u.s.a. And you are absolutely correct on your analysis. If you feel your paying too much for your medication,mi might be able to help you. Feel free to p.m. Me and I can give you an ans. To cheap medication. We just had this discussion a week ago because his boyfriend has hiv and it's working great for him as well as being very very inexpensive.

By #281008 at 05,Nov,17 01:36
""I've given perhaps eight or ten thousand blow jobs to two or three thousand different men """"Out of eight or ten thousand loads I've taken""...How old r u now
By spermkiss at 06,Nov,17 17:42 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm 75.
By #281008 at 15,Nov,17 03:45
by that number of blowjobs u must b a lot lot older
By spermkiss at 15,Nov,17 16:41 other posts of spermkiss 
Nope. Do the math. I'm 75 and have been giving blow jobs since I was 22, that's 53 years. Even if we take the high side of my estimate, 10,000, that's 188+ per year (10,000 divided by 53 equals 188.69) or a bit over three and a half a week (188 divided by 52 equals 3.62). Have I given three+ blow jobs a week? Of course I have. There are times when I gave twelve in one evening.

By #485312 at 13,Nov,17 00:42
l keep getting told swallowing cum stops dementia, if its up to men, they'd tell you it cured everything from the common cold to cancer *lix*

By #161491 at 01,Apr,12 14:34
I love the taste of my man's cum, but for me it's more the act of him climaxing in my mouth than it is the actual taste of his cum.
By spermkiss at 03,Apr,12 18:12 other posts of spermkiss 
Spoken like a true cocksucker. Every man knows what a pleasure it is to reach a climax and how it releaves so much tension. To know that you have given another man the pleasure of a satisfying orgasm and that he has given you his sperm is the most rewarding and fulfilling feeling in the world.
By #161491 at 07,Apr,12 04:14
Definitely. And for me there's a heavy emotional connection to it too because I'm very deeply in love with the man I'm doing this to - my beautiful husband.

[deleted image]
By spermkiss at 07,Apr,12 20:41 other posts of spermkiss 
Way to go! I'm a married gay man myself (See my Blog for a further discussion of this), and I salute you.

By onthelose at 12,Nov,17 23:29 other posts of onthelose 
For me just the knowledge that I gave this man that much pleasure is a real turn on. I just think about how great it feels to cum in someone's mouth.

By leopoldij at 12,Nov,17 04:58 other posts of leopoldij 
Depends what you swallow. Swallowing forks, for instance, isn't great.
By #23212 at 12,Nov,17 07:09
But what about something thick and creamy?

Like a great Fettuccini Carbonara.
By leopoldij at 12,Nov,17 08:55 other posts of leopoldij 
Sure. I just have an example...

By #522126 at 12,Nov,17 07:37
On the occasions I suck a cock I always swallow cum,like the taste and feel of hot spunk spurting down my throat.

By #526940 at 11,Nov,17 14:04
I have only swallowed mine and love it. I hope to get someone else's hot cum in my mouth some day!!!

By #542291 at 09,Nov,17 18:13
LUV, to have you swallow while I cum. Feels like a pussy doing kegel's.

By foreskinlover52 at 09,Nov,17 00:59 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I love swallowing a mans sperm! The best I know!

By cruz69696969 at 08,Nov,17 18:20 other posts of cruz69696969 
It is whatever you are comfortable with, however I find it all part of the experience of sucking a man's cock

By kebmo at 08,Nov,17 15:30 other posts of kebmo 
I swallow if he's in a permanent relationship which isn't 100% safe but it's a lot safer than swallowing every guy I meet. Safety is a very important part of this conversation. My friends are not gay, they're just guys who want to try sucking a cock (and there are a lot of them out there) which makes them safer than the players and the guys that have unprotected anal sex with other guys nor do I have anal sex.

As I said it's not 100% foolproof but I have never had an STD so it works for me.

Bottom line: I love swallowing cum because it's really good.

By #311947 at 08,Nov,17 11:36
Not all cum is created equal. Depending on diet and health, whether or not a person takes medication etc can all affect the taste, color and consistency of semen. Drink ALOT of water, eat your fruits and veggies and nuts. ... As for your question, yes, I like the taste of a healthy load in my mouth.

By iluvcox at 08,Nov,17 06:10 other posts of iluvcox 
Sometimes it feels really nasty to roll sperm around your tongue while having an orgasm.

By cumjohn at 07,Nov,17 18:06 other posts of cumjohn 
It think its good everytime. I dont ever spit.

By #541581 at 04,Nov,17 22:11
Yes nothing better then swallowing cum

By #510951 at 04,Nov,17 19:34
I swallow 100% of the time, I love the taste of cum.

By #327529 at 19,Dec,12 18:02
as he is cumming and I am swallowing it down, I usually cum from jacking off or if I'm lucky, someone sucking me at the same time...

By #327529 at 19,Dec,12 17:59
well just about everyone swallows these days...and no, it's not just a naughty thing to say. After I've been enjoying sucking someone, the great reward comes/cums at the end of it all. It's always a very hot experience to feel a cock swelling up from the shaft all the way to the head as cum spills into my waiting mouth and hearing the guy moan...total turn on.

By #332336 at 19,Dec,12 15:11
The first time a guy came in my mouth, I knew I wanted more. Some taste better than others but it's all good. I cull guys with bitter tasting spunk and try to make regulars of guys with sweet tasting stuff. Some interesting comments about getting hiv. I've read from many sources that there is very little change to contract hiv from swallowing cum. Only if you have bleeding gums or an open mouth sore is it risky. The rule is spit or swallow, don't wallow. Also if you know your guy, and know his habits, it helps. I only do it with mature married, straight (at least they think they are) men. Don't do anonymous cocksucking, very risky. But so is any anonymous sex.

By bigone21 at 01,Apr,12 21:54 other posts of bigone21 
the day a vaccin agains HIV comes out, i will eat all the sperm from the guy i suck, and be happy to give mine away! that day is not yet here...

but if that is of no consideration: i think sperm is the smell and taste of sex! especially sperm that "riped" a few hours under the foreskin is the strongest sex-smell there is!! get's me hard on-the-spot!!

i know i am deviated!!
By #244184 at 01,Apr,12 22:53
sorry but is swallowing dangerous for HIV I mean the acids in your stomach should take care of the virus?
By bigone21 at 01,Apr,12 23:18 other posts of bigone21 
the views on this differ... i still do what i was learned in 1984, don't swallow! and i am still HIV-negative after about a few hundred guys and 25 years later, so for me, it works!!
By spermkiss at 07,Apr,12 20:49 other posts of spermkiss 
You're absolutely correct that the views differ. The jury is still out, but most agree that once a guy's dick goes into your mouth you've pretty much already exposed yourself to the maximum risk. The additional risk from taking his sperm in your mouth and swallowing it is somewhere between slight and non-existant.

As olderguy has correctly pointed out below, one should NEVER engage in oral sex if there is an open sore on the lips or in the mouth. I've also heard not to do it within one hour after brushing or flossing your teeth.

By #6437 at 05,Apr,12 18:20
m love to swallow hot cock cum after giving a blowjob

By #206396 at 04,Apr,12 14:01
babe, eating the fresh, warm spunk is the PURPOSE of giving a bj
By spermkiss at 04,Apr,12 16:01 other posts of spermkiss 
RIGHT ON! Sperm is the nectar of passion. Sperm is life.

By #236245 at 03,Apr,12 19:35
This is actually a somewhat tricky question to answer for me... But here's the break down:

1. I **** the taste of cum and the feeling of it in my mouth.
2. I always swallow if a guy shoots in my mouth.

It's an odd combination of fantasy, a sense of duty and mild repulsion when it happens. The reality is, although it can be unpleasant for me, it's never been so bad that I wouldn't finish the job, and although I have a weak stomach, it's never prompted me to throw up.

And most importantly, the first time you do it, regardless of whether it's Gross or not, you'll realize it wasnt anywhere near as bad as you worried it might be.
By #244184 at 04,Apr,12 13:03
thanks for the good answer.

By smokieb69 at 02,Apr,12 19:19 other posts of smokieb69 
why dont you try your own - then you will know. Thats what i do. Try it from the tap if you can, or from your hand. I personally love the taste of my precum, but sometimes also swallow my load

spurting onto my tongue

By #147052 at 02,Apr,12 14:34
I love the fell of a tight set of nuts just as they shoot a load. The taste can be good if the diet is right. I love the shot to the roof of my mouth and let it all slide down my throat. If you were here, I could show you what I mean! I like getting all the little dribbles on my tongue as I lick his cock clean.

Adult Discussion Forum