to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

The fear of WHITE people

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bigone21 at 19,Jul,13 21:36  other posts of bigone21
Why is it that WHITE people allways feel threatened by minoraties that gain rights? The group with the MOST rights, allways and for centuries, are the ones that feel the most threatened (historically) by blacks/coloured and (at this time) by samesex couples...

Same-sex couples can marry know also in France and England! Hallelujah! The Netherlands, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, some states in Brazil and USA, and some more that don't come to mind now..!

But back to the question: why do (heterosexual) WHITE people, that allways enjoyed all rights to the max, are so loud on this? Nothing is ever taken away from them, and yet, at all kinds of subjects, they scream murder if any other group gets granted the same rights!

For the record: I'm white! (and don't understand this reflex)!

Similar topics: 1.CUM WITH FEAR..its M.a.g.i.c   2.VERY WHITE SKINNED COCK   3.what the fuck - why dick, balls & ass hole becomes black   4.Im new. How do u over come the fear?   5.I just dont understand  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Feb,22 12:19 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
When lots of people live in poverty and misery, because the jobs were sent overseas and corporations exploit people for big profits, people are angry. To shift the blame, politicians use 'the others' as a scapegoat, for why the government is corrupt and therefore sucks deliberately at its job.

It's a distraction, just like all the culture war bullshit, so they can keep raking in the money,
over your back. Both political parties and all corporate news channels do their part in this.
They are never talking about important issues, but are just aggravating the left-right split. That way, voters are only supporting the party, not the policies, so both parties can continue representing their DONORS and not their voters.
By phart at 10,Feb,22 12:34 other posts of phart 
When a company like Coca Cola sends employees to class to learn how to be less white, it is hard for me to believe it is meant to just be a distraction.
When the Salvation Army has to retract a brochure it put out to it's employees and volunteers telling about how they should apologize for being white it seems to be more of a distraction.
When 1 side trys to erase the history of the other ,only to slap their own in the faces of the other,it is difficult to believe it is just a distraction.
There is a deeper problem.1 that simple hate like liberals try to make it out to be is not adequate to explain it all.
By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Feb,22 12:53 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Coca Cola is a corporation!
Culture war bullshit is part of their marketing strategy.
How can you not see that?

It's simple; who are most of our customers and how do we appease them?

Just like M&M's getting a some more gender neutral clothes. It hyped the brand all over the news. Maybe some right-wingers buy M&M's a bit less for some time, but sure as hell their marketing consultants calculated a positive effect in their consumer base and pocketed their generous consulting fees.

Thanks consultants, that is a nice distraction, when we have some annoying information about us using slave labor for our cacao plantations in Ivory Coast coming out.
only registered users can see external links

AM I MAKING SENSE YET?
By phart at 10,Feb,22 13:07 other posts of phart 
To a point yes.But even you are only seeing a part of your own point.THey are cashing in with the liberals or the other race because those folks flock to them for "supporting" their cause.When in reality,alot of money donations from corps to blm and such are due more to blackmail and extortion than the company actually careing and donating.
By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Feb,22 14:36 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Some of it is a distraction, some if it is marketing (but that is also a distraction). Only a minority of brands actuality use 'liberal' branding as identity, like Tony's Chocolonely. If you actually investigate their business practices it's not that impressive. But 'liberals' pay more for it. I do to, because better is still better.

But, how many liberals do you think care about M&M characters being more gender neutral? Maybe a tiny minority of pink haired teens calling themself 'unicorn-sexual' or WTF. And maybe they would care about the slave labor, if they knew, but that news gets out-hyped by the stupid characters.

Some corporations donate money, true. But have you seen money donated by corporations against their profit motives? It's all within their branding. Being 'inclusive' doesn't cost anything. Donations are not free, but it's only a tiny fraction from their profits and rest assured they calculated that it would increase their profits, from the marketing they get from it. It's called a 'Ronald McDonald house' or something similar.

And why do they pander to the liberals and not the conservatives? Because conservatives already give them everything they want. Liberals would maybe rain in their power and profit potential, if they didn't like their business practices. Conservatives don't give a fuck about exploitation.
By phart at 10,Feb,22 14:58 other posts of phart 
Most conservatives ,like myself, didn't see any issues with the m'm cartoons,hell they are CARTOONS. who cares? I had to quit buying alot of name brand candys a while back because they simply have priced themselves out of my reach. 2 dollars for a snickers bar? Nope sorry. I go to the dollar store and buy the generic or perhaps over runs or whatever that the store is carrying at the time.
By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Feb,22 15:23 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Tucker Carlson seemed to care that one M&M is less fuckable now
But you do care sometimes about those things and blame the liberals and even the Democrats. Blaming the liberals OK, but the Democratic politicians really don't care. It's just the only thing left they can pander to their base with, because they are not going to do anything else for them.

I do suspect the corporations to do it on purpose. It enrages the right-wing media, they blame the liberals and the Democrats, which is great for their actual purpose; right-wing policies. Actual left policies hurt their ridiculous wealth.

I mostly avoid chocolate at all for a while now. But if I indulge myself, M&M's are not my first choice. They don't taste like chocolate, but like sugar and peanut. Then I prefer honey roasted cashew-nuts.
Snickers always was my favorite, but it has been a while. I mostly go for the chocolate covered hazelnuts or just a bar of milk chocolate. Have you tried Knoppers bars? They are pretty good for less.
By phart at 10,Feb,22 15:27 other posts of phart 
Knoppers bars? first i have heard of them
The green m-m, who sees it as "sexy" I don't.I see a cartoon m-m.

By JustWill at 11,Feb,22 04:20 other posts of JustWill 
"the liberals or the other race"????
Are you saying that "liberals" are a specific race of people?
Who is this "other race" you speak of? I mean, there are so many races, could you be more specific? Are you talking Jewish? Asian? Relay, perhaps?
Do you even bother to read this shit before you hit "submit comment"?

By phart at 11,Feb,22 04:48 other posts of phart 
SHEESH, liberals are not a race,if they were they would be almost extinct!
By Ananas2xLekker at 11,Feb,22 17:07 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Well, on average liberals do tend to breed a bit less.
But on the other hand, conservatives die more of Covid.

Maybe an idea for a TV show. Two deserted islands, one with a group of liberals and one with a group of conservatives. They get some food and some tools, but mainly they have to live on what the island offers them. Before they go, they can vote if they are allowed to bring guns. Then we see what happens for a year.
Somehow I have more confidence in the liberals.
By phart at 11,Feb,22 18:51 other posts of phart 
Well in that situation you would have a group of vegetarians and a group of meat eaters. conservative group would trade vegi's for the tools from the other group.
By Ananas2xLekker at 11,Feb,22 22:33 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Or the conservatives fight over that one goat they shot, because their are not that many animals on the island, kill each other and turn into cannibals, while the liberals eat coconuts, jams, nuts and berries to their heart's content.
Because, sure all liberals are vegetarians, that's true.

By CAT at 10,Feb,22 15:15 other posts of CAT 
Phart it’s your misconceptions on the true meanings of these actions.

By CAT at 10,Feb,22 15:13 other posts of CAT 
Ananas, we must be reading and listening to different news and politics. My sources have a strong voice on important subjects. Yes, there’s a plethora of news and politics dealing with the flotsam of life, but, it’s not that hard to separate the two. You have a fairly good grasp of economics and you seem to know the differences in types of government styles. You also know what groups of people can suffer through. What you are sadly lacking is in the understanding of the Great American Way. You are listening to the BIG FISH In news but, since you don’t live here, you miss the little news. This is the actual pulse of the nation. While we, Americans, tend to be too distracted with The Price is Right, we do know enough to listen to the local news.
By phart at 10,Feb,22 15:25 other posts of phart 
Price is right really went down hill when Bob Barker left.

By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Feb,22 15:38 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
'What you are sadly lacking is in the understanding of the Great American Way.'
Sure, I've never lived in the USA. But is the 'Great American Way' a reason for white people being afraid of black people, gays, transsexuals and Muslims?

I don't listen to the 'big fish' in news much. But when I do, I get really depressed with their logic and messaging. I mostly listen to YouTubers. I don't limit myself to the most lefty ones either, but I don't waste much of my time on the far right characters.
Why listen to false arguments on incorrect facts, leading through failing logic to a reprehensible opinion?

I have heard local news is basically a recital of all the killings, muggings and rapes in the area. Is that true? Maybe your local news is better. Can you give an example of the important subjects they cover? And if they give an economic perspective on political subjects, do you think they are objective or are they giving the corporation approved perspective?
By CAT at 10,Feb,22 17:36 other posts of CAT 
White people are NOT afraid of blacks, gays, transsexuals or Muslims. They are (and only a minority) prejudiced of these other people. Most are learned at home from parents who have been taught the same growing up. Gays and transsexuals are a product of religion. Blacks and Muslins are due to racist hatred.
Local news is a compilation of what a community needs to know and special interest to the local community. Murders and other crimes gage the efficiency of the police and monetary needs of the population. It’s good to know what Congress and the President are doing but, I’m more interested if I95 is clogged from an accident. I want to know where Covid vaccines are being given. The central government, the Feds if you will, are important, but state legislators usually have more impact on our daily lives. I also want to know if Miami Beach is flooded from the tides because global warming is increasing tide level. This morning they hired a new head of the Broward schools. They teach our kids. That’s important. A truck demonstration in Quebec or Washington DC is news worthy, but, it hardly affects South Florida. I could go on, but, you get the picture. As far as the economic perspective, finding out the local grocery store prices have jumped 5% in the last month or that gas is selling at $3.35/gal affects my neighbors more than hearing the Dow took a plunge.
By phart at 10,Feb,22 17:45 other posts of phart 
I am glad to read that you pay attention to the local news that actually affects people the most.
What seems to get lost in all this, I have no idea why hatred is the only thing people can see when looking at whites vs black. I don't "HATE" anyone. I flat out don't like some people I have met in person or saw on tv.but as far as hate, no.Hate gets you no where.
But at the same time, I am hated. By some for simply being born white. and that piss's me off. Like I had a choice. Like I owe someone a apology. For what? What if I had a High IQ, should I apologize to the dumber folk? What if I had a 12 dick,should I apologize to the shorter dick folks? No. I was BORN this way.I sure as hell aint rubbing black stove polish all over myself either.
This gas thing is really going to be a issue. IF war breaks out,the truckers protest will be the least of the worrys. As fuel will be short on supply and high as hell. Shutting down our already weak economy.
By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Feb,22 18:41 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Sure, I will believe you do not hate black people, but why are you sure that black people hate white people? And even if they do, is it just because of your skin color?

Maybe they don't like you thinking that their underprivileged position is completely their own fault. That's mostly a right-wing position. So if they hate you, it might be because of you're political ideas, more than your color. It's the Republicans who are doing whatever they can to undermine their ability to vote. They are affected by Republican lawmakers who give them worse schools, polluting factories in their neighborhoods, new highways trough their backyards, longer prison sentences for drug abuse or financial crimes, lower funding for their infrastructure, police who harass their kids, when they are just walking home from school or work and see them as a dangerous suspect, just for being black. You can say you feel discriminated for being white, but you do not get discriminated like that. Even if some or most or all hate you, it doesn't affect your life, like it does theirs.

And if you think they can't see your political ideas, you're wrong, they can see it in your eyes and how you move, when they come closer.

By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Feb,22 18:59 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
You're wrong, many people do fear blacks, gays, transsexuals or Muslims. Phart told me he would be afraid, when he sits in public transport and a Muslim woman with a head scarf and backpack enters. I think you will come close to 50% of your country who feels like that more or less.
Black people get it too. A well groomed black guy in a suit probably less, but a teenager in a hoodie scares people.
And what about the fuss about what bathroom transsexuals use? They are talking about r*a*p*e related to that topic. What statistic ever said transsexuals r*a*p*e more than cis people? At least Muslims are actually over-represented in the group of suicide bombers and black youth is actually over-represented in robbery.
Maybe gay people are feared the least, but I ask phart if he would dare to go to a sauna frequented by gay men, even if sex there was strictly forbidden.
By CAT at 10,Feb,22 20:38 other posts of CAT 
I’m sure there are many people that fear contact with members of those groups. Why? Personal experience, teachings, or downright meanness, but most of us are as tolerant of those groups as they are of us. If a young black man starts to follow me while I’m walking I’d would be apprehensive but that’s for safety reasons. I would feel the same if a mean dog was following me. Please don’t judge ANY views by Phart are the norm. Not only is he an unknowing bigot but a right wing conspiracy follower.
By phart at 11,Feb,22 00:36 other posts of phart 
MY goodness,I am catching hell for describing someone as slow moving and black,you are calling me everything but a human being.
Part of a google search result shows this for bigot" unreasonably attached to a belief,". I am far from Unreasonably attached to a belief. I just don't deny what I see in plain view and try to over shadow reality with a veil of everything is supposed to be peachy..
And you yourself just posted
"If a young black man starts to follow me while I’m walking I’d would be apprehensive but that’s for safety reasons"
Safety reasons, so young Pakistani males don't have dicks?
Young dutchman here on visa don't get horny?
Really? safety reasons ,sounds racist to me.
Hoodies on white people scare me just as much as if they were on blacks. Hoodies hide a person's eyes and face.If they commit a crime or intend to,you can't see their eyes or facial expressions. It is for safety reasons to quote Cat that people in general are afraid of hoodie people. And how many people rob a bank wearing NOTHING on their head?
As for me being afraid if a muslim woman got on the bus with a bag, hell yes. BASED ON FACT that similar situations here in the US and abroad have led to death and injury.
TO qoute Cat again, for safety reasons.
By Ananas2xLekker at 11,Feb,22 11:09 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
This was not meant as a personal attack and I'm also not saying all those fears are completely irrational. Under the situations you both describe, anyone, including me, would feel at least uncomfortable. That's when fear is proportional to the risk. It is however not fair to people in those groups, who do not pose any risk.
They get judged only on their appearance, because of actions by people with similar appearance. You express really not liking that yourself. You can be assured they suffer more from that, than we (white people) do.

Irrational fear means that your fear is NOT proportional to the risk. I have accused you and right-wingers in general, often for having irrational fears.
(in my opinion those fears are manufactured, to serve a purpose)
Off course, getting blown up is not funny, but in our countries it happens almost never. Getting mugged is also not nice, but how often does it still happen?
I don't carry cash anymore. My cards are mostly useless without the code.
Maybe my ID and drivers-license would be of some value to them, but I would block them the next day.
There are neighborhoods where you have a risk of getting beat up. Those are tiny areas, just don't go there. You would be angry enough, to beat people up too, if you had to live there.
Admittedly, as a woman, there is the risk of getting r*a*p*e*d. I wish men didn't do that. Now, it's never the women's fault, but there are ways to reduce the risk. It's where they go alone, not how they look. Even if you force all women to look like men, a predator still knows his prey. It's they ones he can overpower, not the ones who emit confidence. Recognize that r*a*p*e is an act of cowardice.

You are not reacting to being afraid of gay and transsexual people. Do you think the fuss about the bathrooms is due to fear of transsexual people, a purely political protest against them or a religion based one? And why then think of them as r*a*p*e*ists? What can it be, other than fear or resistance against their existence?

The only thing I feel for transsexual people is sympathy. I imagine it to be a tough struggle. And if they decide to be the gender they want to be, they need to go through a horrific operation. Imagine that, when you already feel comprehensive about getting an injection.
By Dev01 at 11,Feb,22 12:30 other posts of Dev01 
Black/White/Yellow we all the same. I sense alot of ignorance breeded by TV news propaganda and ignorance. Ignorance is bliss to some. The only colour you get out of black and white is grey...it's neither black ,white or yellow.. Just saying. Tolerance of race,Gender is what's needed. Behaviour is very complex to pigeon hole it. 2+2 does not equal 5
By CAT at 11,Feb,22 14:04 other posts of CAT 
Of course not. Everyone knows that 2+2=22.
By dgraff at 11,Feb,22 16:32 other posts of dgraff 
See none of this matters to me or even apples to me because I’m not from this world I’m from the red planet and I’m here because my planet is to hot and my people are dying so me and my army are here to take over you scrawny humans and keep your planet for our selves just me and my army of 5 now please take me to your leader I am yecknom ruler of the red planet 👽surrender at once or i will release my death ray
By CAT at 11,Feb,22 17:39 other posts of CAT 
No, no!! I submit. Should I take my clothes off?
By dgraff at 11,Feb,22 19:15 other posts of dgraff 
I sound pretty convincing don’t i

By phart at 11,Feb,22 14:08 other posts of phart 
I am not afraid the lgbtqx people.
There is good reason for concern. If they are born male with male parts but they want to go to a females bathroom and potentially be seen by someone **** or that does not want to see such in what is supposed to be a safe secure place for women to be women and to use the bathroom. you may think being seen isn't a problem,but what if your 5 year old came out of the bath room and said "daddy, that woman has something hanging down,"down there" that I don't,why is she different"? Do you really want to have to explain that to a 5 year old?
Alot of other reasons for concern as with the 14 year old in a school that raped 2 girls at 2 different schools because he was trans and the school was more of afraid of the back lash of punishing him for the **** so he got transfered after the first case to another school,only to repeat it. so now 2 victums of **** by a 14 year old male with rageing hormones posing as a trans.
Whats more important in this case, the rights of those 2 girls that will never feel "secure" again, or the rights of a confused 14 year old boy using trans as a way to get to easy victims?

And i know people here have a hatred for religion but it is not morally acceptable by Christians. And they have rights to by the way.and since they are the majority, the rules tend to lean that way.Why should they have to be exsposed to this sort of thing?
By Ananas2xLekker at 11,Feb,22 16:06 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
What bathrooms do you have in the US? Women do not stand alongside each other at a urinal, they have toilet stalls with doors. How is some girl going to see a dick? And are you only denying pre-op male to female transsexuals entrance to the women's toilet? Because post-op transsexuals don't have a dick anymore. Pretty sure they were supposed to piss in the men's room too. How's she going to do that, if there are only urinals. Let them go on the women's room, so they don't have to sit in the piss of guys with lousy aiming.

Your prudishness is getting way too far. As a child, me and my brother changed in the women's change-room, when we went swimming, so our mother could keep an eye on us. No one gave a fuck. Now everywhere there are dressing compartments, because the prudishness has affected The Netherlands too.
In Denmark there are mostly just big open change rooms, one for the women and one for the men. But we've seen a single father taking his daughters with him in the men's changing room and no one even looked. The whole of Scandinavia has sauna culture. They don't care about seeing each other naked. They just think sex-ed cannot start soon enough. Way less teen pregnancies there.

You know what breeds frustrated boys and men? That ridiculous 'decency' standard. The most women get r*a*p*e*d in countries where they are forced to wear hijabs or burkas. How do you get mass r*a*p*e of boys? You tell men they can't have sex and treat everything with shame and silence, AKA the Catholic church.

So what if your child ask why that woman has has something hanging down.
Is that really so difficult to explain?

"by a 14 year old male with rageing hormones posing as a trans."
That's not true, there is nothing in the article or in the news-feed that he was allowed in the girls bathroom or that he was posing as a trans. He is just a boy.
Do you think a rapist cares about rules?
If you can't even find one example, than what are we talking about? Fear!
By phart at 11,Feb,22 18:18 other posts of phart 
"The night of the chaotic school board meeting, the board was discussing the transgender and gender fluid student rights policy, which allows students to use the restroom of their gender identity,"
Found what I was looking for, trans was the wrong word,gender fluid is the politically correct title he was running under.

"he parents of one of the girls released a statement through the Virginia-based Stanley Law Group blaming school officials for failing to put in place safeguards to prevent the boy, who they say was dressed in a skirt, from entering the girl’s bathroom to assault their daughter at Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn, Va., on May 28."
By Ananas2xLekker at 11,Feb,22 19:58 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
OK, it seems like he was dressing as a girl. Now the question remains, if he was actually under transgender medical support or if he was just doing it, because he's a perv who likes to be in the girls bathroom.

I would be OK with limits, before they let transgender boys in the girls bathroom. Some have been with gender support services for years and take puberty blockers from early teens, to prevent them turning into a man.
They look like a girl and have the strength of a girl. If they are forced to go to the boys room, that's more of a risk of them getting raped. And maybe the boys might feel uncomfortable, standing at a urinal, when a girl comes in.
But let's have some common sense instead of laws on this subject.
By phart at 12,Feb,22 01:05 other posts of phart 
You know well as I do common sense went the way of the DoDo bird.
Sadly.
By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Feb,22 13:42 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
So true! It has been slowly declining the past decades, sometimes quickly and there is not much of it left. But would you like to replace the last remnants of it, with a tug of war, between conservatives and liberals?

Describing it as politicized is an understatement, it's weaponized!

And before you immediately blame 'the left', think about it. ... Really?
Just compare Fox News with CNN. Who is talking about culture stuff more?
And the politicians?

By CAT at 11,Feb,22 14:03 other posts of CAT 
Phart, the young black male I wrote about has history. How many people have suffered from a crime committed by a young black male wearing a hoodie? Can you say the same of a Dutchman or Pakistanн in this country? Only a fool would ignore a situation that could lead to bodily harm or loss of property. Also, how many Muslin women have gotten into an American form of transportation carrying a bag and detonating a bomb?
By Dev01 at 11,Feb,22 14:07 other posts of Dev01 

--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Phart, it's like you have a hidden agenda?
By phart at 11,Feb,22 14:22 other posts of phart 
and that might be what? to live my life and not be a victim? That is most peoples agenda to live their lives isn't it?

By phart at 11,Feb,22 14:20 other posts of phart 
hopefully none yet!
BUT that day could very well come.
And which is more important to you? Being safe or being a naive victim so you don't carry the burden of guilt of considering race in regards to your safety??
If you don't remember,back shortly after 9-11 the fbi or 1 of those alphabet groups issued a warning that the terrorist could high jack firetrucks or ambulances to use for attacks.Has it happened yet? No,but the potential was apparently there.
I think part of the problem is the folks that make social profiling out to be a negative thing.It's not when you are trying to protect potentially 1000's of people from a attack.
OR 1 person for that matter in a back alley.
By Dev01 at 11,Feb,22 14:35 other posts of Dev01 
Phart, It's simple, I understand from videos over there, I'm in Australia.. Gun laws are good so someone will cave you head in with anything... happens all the time. Whites on whites, Just values that have been mixed up in the propaganda train. People ain't jailed here for petty crimes. Making the wrong turn without indicating won't get you shot.

To be a Police officer in the USA, ffs. Seen it on video and fuck that but really at the end of the day is not racist. You sound it abit. TOLERANCE WILL SORT IT OUT BUT TOLERANCE SEEMS EXPENSIVE THESE DAYS
By Ananas2xLekker at 11,Feb,22 16:28 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If people want to kill people, they will find a way. A 4000 pound truck works fine too, but not great for a school massacre. It's just basic statistics, that when everyone can get a assault rifles easy, people going crazy results in more and bigger mass murders. They just go up to a roof on a busy street and do some target practice. They take out 100 people pretty quickly. That's much more difficult with a hammer, an axe or a machete.
Sure in Germany there were a few guys driving into crowds. Also lots of victims. But US records are hard to break, without guns everywhere.

Have you seen the gun control bit of Jim Jefferies?

By #613564 at 12,Feb,22 05:59
Not afraid of people of different ethnicities, but I am very afraid of the IGNORANCE, in posting, not knowing proper American English, and speaking to YOU, that are 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation born Americans, but didn't care to learn SHIT, in school!!
I have the most respect for the people I know, from Mexico, Somalia, or other places, as they TRY to speak better, to be understood and accepted!
What about you LAZY, white, 'entitled' bastards, that can't be bothered to just speak American English, when Jose, from Guatemala, speaks English, Spanish, and French, and never had more than what Americans would accept as a "Grade School" education!!??

By phart at 09,Feb,22 21:48 other posts of phart 
Well this is a tough question to answer in a way that anyone will read and think before they go "karen" on the writer.
Here in the US our constitution fixed alot of the issues of minority's, blacks were the majority of the minority at that time because they were freed slaves.
BUT For whatever reason, instead of enjoying their rights or fighting for their rights if infringed on early on,they continued to live a life of servitude in a sense. Part of that was due to lack of education.
That problem has been fixed for several decades as all races can attend the same schools. And ride the same bus's and so on.
Affirmative action prompts employers to hire a certain person, not by qualification but by skin color.
So there have been alot of advancements for minority's in the US over the past 100 years.
And you know what? Instead of using these things to their advantage, some want to continue the old "victim" routine. NOTHING is enough.
To me for alot of white people it is not "fear" as you put it,but anger at the fact that all people have the same rights,but yet some find it takes effort to make the best of those rights and aren't willing to make the effort.
Whites don't own homes, cars and business's because they are white, they own them because they or their family members made the effort to work and get those things with their own hands.
What blacks call white privileges is a made up concocted line of bullshit.
What privileges do whites have? The same damn 1's the other races have and DON"T USE>
Now,I am willing to bet that someone will come up and call me bad names because I tried to honestly answer the question. With a few facts. Research our constitution and you will find that minority's have protection. Read about affirmative action and so on. The ground work has been laid for everyone for a long time.just some don't want to pickup a hammer and start building on it.
By #553818 at 10,Feb,22 02:46
Did you just revive a topic that has been dead for 8 years?
By bella! at 10,Feb,22 04:24 other posts of bella! 
Yes, yes he did. And way below you will see that he responded to a post from December, 2013 and even posed a question to a member, member #201583, who has deleted their profile who knows when.

Yep, in this thread you should find and agree concrete proof that white folks are far more intellectual and superior to any other race. This is also an example and should be considered proof, WHITE MEN are the most intelligent species of all, far more intelligent than white women.
By #553818 at 10,Feb,22 10:45
...so why do you like the forums here...?
By bella! at 10,Feb,22 11:53 other posts of bella! 
When I became engaged in the site and forum, there was only ONE FORUM, a forum that admin has made into three. There is this, the MAIN forum which was designed to discuss any CONSTRUCTIVE adult topic. There's the DUMPSTER, something admin created as a sub category to the MAIN forum designed for "Drama Queens Fighting... and all other petty topics that are not interesting to an intelligent reader". And since admin is the King of this kingdom, many times he decided what threads would be removed from the MAIN forum and be relocated to the DUMPSTER. And finally, the "RATE MY" sub category designed specifically for the insecure member, often times the male that needed to have their penis rated or validated.

Short answer, why do I like the "forums" here, I mainly spend time in only the MAIN forum which is then further sub categoried and broken down into a thread. If a thread/sub topic appears to look interesting to me and I feel that I can add to it, I surely do not hesitate and I will post. BOOM!
By #553818 at 10,Feb,22 13:05
My comment was a more a sarcastic "babe, this place has some crazy folks in it" than of want for an actual explanation but sadly it seems my humour was lost in my poor craft of the written word.
By bella! at 10,Feb,22 16:12 other posts of bella! 
Again, I extend my sincere apology to you. We have very limited interactions together so it's easy to say that I don’t you, you don't know me. There was a time that I felt that I left a very sarcastic comment on a member's picture and that member seemed to be highly offended. I'll try to not to be so "uptight".

By JustWill at 10,Feb,22 17:28 other posts of JustWill 
I love the smell of sarcasm in the morning!
(Suddenly, I feel less lonely in the forum )
By bella! at 10,Feb,22 18:13 other posts of bella! 
You feel less lonely!? Forget you JustWill!
By JustWill at 10,Feb,22 19:06 other posts of JustWill 
Hey!
There aren't that many forum folk that appreciate sarcasm these days...

By phart at 10,Feb,22 12:29 other posts of phart 
No if you do some looking you will find someone else did,and put it up at the top and I found it and responded.
"
By DJS [Ignore] 19hr ago other posts
"
Check down below.
I thought since the topic was being discussed elsewhere, what was the harm?
Some liberals tend to think we need to have these difficult conversations to help better understand the situation for both sides.And in that I can agree.
By #553818 at 10,Feb,22 13:02
This thread isn't a "difficult conversation" - it's mostly racists and tinfoil hat folk spewing nonsense that holds no water from even a passing gaze.
By phart at 10,Feb,22 13:05 other posts of phart 
My hat has no tinfoil,i leave that for the tv rabbit ears.
As for being racist, how is it racist to point out the racism of the other race?The 1 hollaring racism the most is actually the more racist of the 2. I literally don't care about a persons race in regards to jobs or anything else,as long as they got there on their own and are taking the same level of responsibility's. It is when 1 race gets a job and is not qualified for it, simply because of their race,it becomes a exspensive problem for everyone involved.---------------------------------------

As for "holding water", ok,give us your take.You seem to be smart so perhaps you might plug a few holes in the bucket.
By #553818 at 10,Feb,22 13:09
If you want me to respond in a constructive way please present your point in a form that doesn't look like it's being spewed from a raving madman who is about to throw me in a river so God can save my soul.
By phart at 10,Feb,22 13:11 other posts of phart 
Usually that type of response comes from someone whos toes are being stepped on!
By #553818 at 10,Feb,22 13:13
Sure...

Have a good time.
By phart at 10,Feb,22 15:12 other posts of phart 
I am not "having a good time" .
It is rare to find a woman that speaks her mind, I was actually glad you were participating. BOTH sides or should I say ALL sides, need to be open to discussion. IF not,no actual workable solutions to any of the worlds problems can be found.1 group or side will always feel screwed.
By #553818 at 10,Feb,22 23:29
I'm open to discussion when a person's argument is put forward in an educated and structured way.

Not in a way where I feel like I'm talking to the man who is sat at the local pub every night as if he's never left.
By phart at 11,Feb,22 00:04 other posts of phart 
I must admit,i have never sat in a pub and drank.Matter of fact I am totally alcohol free unless you count a few doses of NyQuil.
I suffered a tbi about 16 years ago.It prompts issues with word structure at times. BUT it does not taint my knowledge,I just can't convey in in proper english and form to suit some folks. Sorry about that.

By JustWill at 10,Feb,22 17:30 other posts of JustWill 
Good luck with that...

By leopoldij at 11,Feb,22 04:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Are you expecting a rational argument from a super conservative American who thinks that religion, guns, trump and the filthy rich are a force for good? That's impossible. These people live in middle ages.
By phart at 12,Feb,22 01:07 other posts of phart 
Middle age people and people that get high off unicorn farts can't coexist?
Um,you might want to check with Bezos or Elon and see if you can catch the next rocket off earth!
Go ahead Leo,no harm done,you can't help it,

By CAT at 10,Feb,22 14:55 other posts of CAT 
Phart, only you believe in the “racism” of the other race because the Feds tried to equalize opportunities for all. You conveniently forget that before the Feds got involved, minorities had little representation in employment, education, or financial dealings. If you consider the black population, a group that represents about 13% of the population, they were getting representation in the single digits. I also suspect your unfortunate accident has colored your thinking. Partial or full disability can make special situations feel like discrimination. I’m sure there are situations where “caucasians” do get the short end of the stick , but, generally, everyone has an even chance.
By phart at 10,Feb,22 15:06 other posts of phart 
13% of the population sadly can't expect to have representation in greater %'s than the other larger %'s .
IF equality is the goal.
Equal opportunity, sure,it is already there for all to enjoy. Just check out the lady running against Omar in the next election Minnesota, District 5 only registered users can see external links
Muslim from Somalia, clearly a member of a race and group of people that suffer discrimination.BUT she is useing the rights given to all Americans and is going places. It could be done by all,but it requires effort.And it is easier to sit back and wait on uncle sams check than to actually try to do anything.

As for color and my situation. When 3 different lawyers tell you that color DOES affect your accept or deny, and 1 of them was trying his damnest to get his % of all my settlements, how or why should I forget that??
By CAT at 10,Feb,22 15:34 other posts of CAT 
You got it wrong again. You would expect that a group representing 13% of the population would have 13%, give or take, of the opportunities enjoyed by other groups. Example using fictitious numbers: a prestigious college has room for 100 students next year. The admissions department has 15 positions that go to minorities, but, it has 85 positions for others. And the 15 have to qualify, so , what’s so bad about that?
By phart at 10,Feb,22 17:50 other posts of phart 
Using your college example. You have to find 15 and 85 people of each group that qualify for college.

Looking at this chart should make anyone with brains sad.
LOOK at the drop out rate of the Native Americans. WOW.How can they overcome repression if they themselves don't get a good education?

then look at the Asian. And we wonder why China is kicking our ass.
IF You were to put me in as President,that would be 1 of my first executive orders, mandating high school graduation of ALL AMERICANS.
With a high school diploma,and good grades,scholarships and grants can be had for those who want to better themselves
By CAT at 10,Feb,22 20:19 other posts of CAT 
I never said those positions had to be filled but that the mix d had to be that way. If you want compulsory high school graduation, then run for local office (high school and other schooling is a local concern) and work for it.
Now, tell me what you would do with students that fail to graduate.
By phart at 11,Feb,22 00:05 other posts of phart 
They would stay in school of some form until they did unless medically unable.
YOu must admit,a high school diploma goes along way to make a persons life better.

By mr_blue at 10,Feb,22 20:31 other posts of mr_blue 
China is kicking your ass as you put it, just by sheer size of population,and the fact it's a dictatorship.....one person can just say,everyone goes to college for free.....but you're against that socialist idea.....
So you believe that everyone should pay their way.....but if college education costs too much,how can you improve the lives of US citizens.....?

So you're really in favour of being a dictator if you use executive orders to do what you want..... mandatory high school graduation with diplomas would cost a fortune,who is going to pay for that phart?the government? Given your previous posts you are anti government messing about and telling you what to do and how to live your life....

As for native Americans,you really are fucking clueless about your own history sometimes.
Native Americans have been wiped out in genocide by white men...and had their country taken from them....do you understand the racial scarring that occurred with that?
They want to live how they lived for thousands of years before white guys turned up....but capitalism makes money king.....that leaves no space for spiritual people....
Rant done
By phart at 11,Feb,22 00:08 other posts of phart 
The tax money has already built the schools,hired the teachers. The kids are just to sorry to go to school and the parents are to sorry to make them.
The native Americans have not been wiped out totally. Just check out all the casinos a few of the tribes own so they can buy back what was stolen.
By mr_blue at 11,Feb,22 00:31 other posts of mr_blue 
You said you would make everyone have a diploma,so who is going to pay for the new colleges to take all those students? the government will pay!!!! Hilarious, don't be such a socialist phart, republicans will disown you...
So a few casinos pay for something that was stolen from them in the first place.... listen to yourself...
Stick to being a follower of patriarchal monotheistic horseshit....
By phart at 11,Feb,22 03:44 other posts of phart 
They don't all have to go to fucking college.That is the line of bs that is blathered out.Basic math skills, good spelling,and so on,is a plenty to drive a truck or lay brick or go on to a TRADE SCHOOL,not a fucking college to learn a trade to help boost intelligence.
Since when did republicans not like a high school diploma?
By mr_blue at 11,Feb,22 09:00 other posts of mr_blue 
You said if you were president you would f0rce people to get a diploma, that's being a dictator....and also socialist if you want free education....
So improving your intelligence is stupid but a manual trade like laying brick is good,and you wonder why the Chinese are kicking your ass as you put it earlier!!!
By phart at 11,Feb,22 14:42 other posts of phart 
So you think it benefits the country to have a bunch of dropouts without skills running around unemployable?
So it is being a dictator to make a executive order in regards to education, biden is 1 hell of a dictator as he has signed away alot of peoples lively hoods

By bella! at 10,Feb,22 19:15 other posts of bella! 
Ya know, phart, I'm convinced that if FMK was at the same restaurant, overhead a typical conversation and saw someone wearing a MAGA hat she would be inclined to call that person a redneck, too.

With that said, I wonder if you would have ever made the initial post about the encounter and whether her being blonde, slender, attractive and with a peppy step would have even been mentioned?
By phart at 11,Feb,22 00:13 other posts of phart 
Yea,I would have. how can you convey something in a way that makes it worth conveying,if you are to generic?

"A human made a bad remark to my parent".
That is off the top of my head as generic as I can get that statement.
The reader would think,"well was it a woman,was it his mother or father or--etc".
There would be no need to convey the information if it were so generic it left more questions than answers. Clearly explained it would enforce a persons feelings about a topic or might persuade a change of opinion of a class of people or a bussiness or what ever.
What if I ate some food at a place and I said,
"I ordered a burger from Joe's grill and the grubby fat guy behind the counter did not cook it well done and didn't properly clean the grill."
or I could say " I had a bad experience at a restaurant.".
First off the reader would wonder, "where was this?" "was it the food bad or the service?"

.I don't know if I am making my point or not here.But in this example there would be no reason to even mention the bad experience if there were no details to help others not experience the same issues.
There was someone famous a while back made a statement along the lines of,"Old white men are the problem"
Take that sentence and make it generic. What would the purpose be of even speaking it?

Granted a person like FMK , you could not sway them if you tried.
I don't know if she would call someone a redneck out loud or not. I sorda doubt based on our very limited off thread communication which I will keep private unless she wants to convey it.
By bella! at 11,Feb,22 03:10 other posts of bella! 
It remains to be seen whether she or a person similar to her would publicly call you, your father or anyone, for that matter, a redneck HOWEVER, I kinda get the impression that in her sarcastic way, she feels that the posts which includes yours are racist.
By phart at 11,Feb,22 03:46 other posts of phart 
UH yea, that is a understatement. I didn't respond to what she said except to thumbs up to not messaging her again.

By JustWill at 11,Feb,22 04:13 other posts of JustWill 
The problem is that none of the "facts" you have included in this post are...well...actual facts.
Let's just hit a couple of examples, shall we?

1."blacks were the majority of the minority at that time because they were freed slaves.
WRONG! They were the "minority" because there were fewer of them. That's what "minority" actually means to a non-racist (or to someone who understands English.)

2. "For whatever reason, instead of enjoying their rights or fighting for their rights if infringed on early on,they continued to live a life of servitude in a sense. Part of that was due to lack of education."
There's a whole shit-load of stuff wrong here. For example, their lack of education was because--in a large part of the country--it was against the law for black people to learn how to read. Also, in that same part of the country, their "rights" were limited by the white people who controlled virtually every aspect of the law. (Don't forget, lynchings were a very popular way for many non-black folk to pass the time back then.)

3. "white privileges is a made up concocted line of bullshit"
I don't know if your type of people deliberately misconstrue the concept of "white privilege" to fit your own racist agenda, or if you are just to ignorant to comprehend what it really means, but that particular statement is the real "line of bullshit".
Let me try and explain it for you (I know, I am wasting my time on this, but I have to try):
The "privilege" part of "white privilege" is that, by virtue of being white, even the hardest stuff in daily life is easier than it is for non-white people. It isn't saying that white people don't often have a tough time in life, just that being white makes the tough stuff just a little easier than it is for non-white people.
By phart at 11,Feb,22 14:36 other posts of phart 
in what way is it easier?in this case you might actually be 1 of the few that can help make some sense of it but to be honest,
I really want to read a good explanation of that priviledge thing because my father worked toe to toe with blacks on his job for 30 years and not a fucking thing came to him any easier than it did to his coworkers. They got along great on the job and looked out for each other.But nothing was easy got or easy done for any of them over the other. They had to work to earn their pay just the same.
What ever is in my fathers name was earned by his blood ,sweat and tears. Being white didn't put him where he got to in life,his WORK put him there.
So you are saying blacks were not the largest minority at the time? so was it the Native Indians? Was it the chinese brought over to build the railroads? Had the mexicans already started illegal immigration? I don't quite get how the blacks were not the largest minority.
By JustWill at 11,Feb,22 17:13 other posts of JustWill 
Okay, I will give it a shot:
I am not saying that the work your father did was easier for him than it was for the non-white employees, or that he didn't work hard to earn a living. That isn't even in question.
What I AM saying is that, historically speaking, it was probably easier for him to get the job because he was WHITE, he probably earned a higher wage because he was WHITE, if promotions or raises were available, being WHITE most likely put him higher on the list than his non-white co-workers.
That's what "white privilege" means, and stuff like that is still happening here today.
Here's an example from my own experience:

When I first got out of college, I worked for a few months at an employment agency. The agency would solicit and post ads in the newspaper for job openings at hundreds of different companies in the area. My job was to interview potential employees and set up job interviews with those companies.
All of those ads were clearly marked "Equal Opportunity Employer"--because that's the law.
HOWEVER--
On my second week at the job, I was told by my boss that when I interviewed a black applicant, I had to mark a number '15' on a corner of their file. When I asked why, I was told that many of the employers only wanted to hire white people but, because they couldn't legally say that, they would just specify that we weren't to send any '15's to apply when they
posted the opening with our company.
I left for a new job several weeks later, but have been told by friends who remained with that agency for several years after I left that the practice was still going on.

That is not only an example of systemic racism, but of 'white privilege' as well.
By phart at 12,Feb,22 02:35 other posts of phart 
so, ok,i can see where being labeled a 15 would make it harder to get a job.And I can see some employers being steadfast on who they hire for reasons we don't know..
1 question this raises.How perhaps I should why,should a white person feel guilt in regards to white privileged if they have no idea that it has ever affected them?
I have never felt privileged over another person and if someone were to tell me I should feel guilt or remorse,my response would be a negative 1 because I have no idea if it ever affected me. And I have never deliberately used it because until a couple short years ago I had never even heard of it.
Maby by asking that question,you can understand why it might anger people.
I guess a simple way to say it would be for a person in a labcoat to walk up to you and tell you that you only had 49.8 white bl00d cells therefore are to be punished.You would be angry because,how the hello would you know how many blood cells you had and how would you fix it.
I can't fix the situation.If there is 1.which as you indicated perhaps there is some work to be done.
I am willing to bet though,the white folks that got hired,had no idea that they were not labeled a 15 .

By bil47 at 12,Feb,22 00:52 other posts of bil47 
The things I fear are muggings, carjackings, and home invasions.
Well, I also fear Donald Trump getting another term
By phart at 12,Feb,22 01:03 other posts of phart 
I didn't notice this much smash and grab type crime while Trump was in office.All crime is rising.

By pifad at 19,Jul,13 21:43 other posts of pifad 
I am also white and agree with you 100%. It's sad that those with the loudest voices make the stupidest comments. We (I am gay) never cared what they did as long as they left us alone. That had to change and now that we have the voices and we don't shut up, they cry like babies. It is time they wake up. We are here and we won't be quiet until all people enjoy the same rights.
By bigone21 at 19,Jul,13 21:58 other posts of bigone21 

By #437495 at 19,Dec,13 05:03
But being gay isn't normal man and I don't **** gay people. Why is that hard to understand. I don't know why its such a serious topic and how did race get in this discussion
By pifad at 19,Dec,13 16:45 other posts of pifad 
Being gay is just as normal as being str8. God made us all to his image and likeness. Why would he put us here if we were taboo. It is man who makes these stupid rules. Jesus said to love one another as I have loved you.
By #437495 at 19,Dec,13 19:23
Oh I heard this before, you people think that the the reason for being gay is okay with God well it isn't. God did say to love one another as I have loved you. That love means to care, be friendly and look out for each other not to have a sexual relationship with the same sex. Plus God also state the he made a man and a woman and that only a man and a woman should be married cause that is what God made a man and a woman for.
By andrew999999999 at 19,Dec,13 20:04 other posts of andrew999999999 
There is no God, so it's not worth arguing about.

By #201583 at 19,Dec,13 20:05
Well, if you truly read the book that ancient wealthy politicians put together by forbidding x amount of books to be inserted into the Bible, you will find one contradiction after another. Everyday there are more and more atheists. So if you could, please leave your god out of it.

I was raised to dislike gays more than anything. I had girl friends, I ate them out but they never got me excited, and if I could keep it hard it would take forever. Even testosterone injections and viagra couldn't get me hard with women. So who's choice is it that made me attracted to men? Not mine. I love women but they just don't turn me on. I have been married twice, only because that is what the church told my family a straight man's suppose to do.

The Church burnt this deep into men, as women were supposed to remain silent.

As for me I prefer to think for myself than accept an ancient political program.
By #437495 at 19,Dec,13 22:04
Dude chill you're getting pissed for nothing. Look if you're gay its not my problem and I don't have gay people jezz I said so in my first comment I just said my opinion and you and that guy andrew just offended. No wonder other straight people **** you
By #201583 at 19,Dec,13 23:12
I'm not offended. I'm saying that "whites" are that way because of religion. There is more clash because the rise of atheism. I just dislike their only defense, it's wrong because God says, or the bible says. Guys can lactate, the woman's clit is a penis without an urethra. Men and women have 46 chromosomes, 23 pairs and 22 are identical. A fetus has the same sex organ until the ninth week. Then it divides up from their, so essentially we are pretty much the same. Give a guy estrogen and he will grow boobs, give a woman testosterone and she will grow hair and the voice will deepen. So who has the authority to bash gay. If you tongue a clit, you're licking a dick. If you're sucking on the labia, your sucking the scrotum. So what is gay?
By #445336 at 23,Dec,13 23:14
thats a piece of crock! a woman can not pee or cum out of her clit and her labia does not hold her cum. Remove a mans cock and he can't fuck, cum, or pee unless he has a piss bag. Remove a womans clit and she can still pee, have a vaginal orgasm and have a b a b y! The body parts are not the same, if that were true we would be asexual beings.
By #201583 at 24,Dec,13 03:00
A man's cum is primarily semen wich is stored in the seminal vesicle, which is stored in the pelvis. For example: I received a vasectomy. They cut and clamped both of my vas deferens. I still cum just as I always have but without the sperm. The labia minora at the entrance of the vagina have the greater vestibular glands (Bartholin glands) and lesser vestibular glands which produce mucous that aids in lubrication. When males are born, where are the testicals? Not in the scrotum. Testicals are housed in the scrotum, wich make spem. The overies store eggs or ovum. Did you take Sex Education class at a Catholic school? A woman's clit is a penis WITHOUT A URETHRA. Men can lactate. Study up on fetal development and you will find I'm correct. If a man takes estrogen he will grow breasts, and taken long enough his penis will shrink to virtually nothing. What is it trying to turn into? A gear shift for a micro machine. If a woman takes testosterone for a prolonged period her clit will grow, not very big, but it will grow. During FTM SRS what do the docks turn into a cock? Try the enlarged clit. No wonder almost everyone loves the cock. Some only like innies and some like outies.
By #445336 at 24,Dec,13 19:15
Based on your previous post, you have an issue with Catholic and it seems like you have every right. I get it, but it's your issue, not mine, so your sex education question is irrelevant.

You speak about 'ifs', I spoke about facts.

[ A man's cum is primarily semen wich is stored in the seminal vesicle, which is stored in the pelvis. For example: I received a vasectomy. They cut and clamped both of my vas deferens. I still cum just as I always have but without the sperm. ]

I never said anything in regards to a man having a vasectomy. I said a man can not cum (ejaculate), pee (through his cock), or fuck without his cock (penectomy). The seminal vesicle/gland is stored above the prostate, not in the pelvis.

A Clitoridectomy (although traumatic) allows a woman to still pee, have vaginal sex, and give birth.

[The labia minora at the entrance of the vagina have the greater vestibular glands (Bartholin glands) and lesser vestibular glands which produce mucous that aids in lubrication. When males are born, where are the testicals? Not in the scrotum. Testicals are housed in the scrotum, wich make spem. The overies store eggs or ovum. Did you take Sex Education class at a Catholic school? A woman's clit is a penis WITHOUT A URETHRA.]

The Bartholin gland aids in lubrication, thats it. Although the penis produces precum as well, it does contain sperm, the Bartholin gland does not. In addition, my wife had hers removed so I am more than familiar with what that is.

Fyi: You would be correct in stating that testes (male) have sperm, and the ovaries (female) have eggs.

[Men can lactate. Study up on fetal development and you will find I'm correct. If a man takes estrogen he will grow breasts, and taken long enough his penis will shrink to virtually nothing. What is it trying to turn into? A gear shift for a micro machine. ]

There has been documented cases of men lactating, I agree. And your point being?

Yes, IF he takes enough estrogen his "breasts" may grow, and his penis will get smaller, but disappear? I'm afraid not. Do some more research on that.

[If a woman takes testosterone for a prolonged period her clit will grow, not very big, but it will grow. During FTM SRS what do the docks turn into a cock? Try the enlarged clit. No wonder almost everyone loves the cock. Some only like innies and some like outies.]

Newsflash: There are currently numerous women with naturally huge clits, but guess what? Not ONE of those women can fuck another woman or man with it, urinate through it, or ejaculate through it. No need to take testosterone to realize that.

Long story short, without medical intervention (gender reassignment), and a whole lot of "IF's" a woman will never grow a fully functioning cock nor impregnate another woman. A man will never have a pussy, nor give birth to a c h i l d. We are not 'basically' the same. Of course once we add a whole lot of "IF's" , then anything is possible.

- If 'ifs'' was a spliff, we'd be all fucked up -
By #201583 at 24,Dec,13 21:21
Where is the prostate? try in the pelvic cavity, so is the seminal vesical, you know where semen is made, Duh. A man can have internal orasams without using his penis, duh I never said "disappear," Duh Again, A clit is a penis WITHOUT a urethra, Key word "URETHRA," Duh The first 9 weeks every fetus has the same junk. LOOK it up. SO, THE PARTS SPLIT UP LIKE A TRANSFORMER. LOOK IT UP. WHEN THEY SPLIT, WHAT BECOMES THE CLIT? LOOK IT UP! STRAIGHT MEN LOVE INNIE COCK.

IF you actually took sex ed we wouldnt be chatting. Unless you got a severly edited edition. Search genital tubercle cycle. And if you still don't get it, you need help.
By #445336 at 24,Dec,13 22:14
Oh, Im sorry. "Virtually nothing" does not mean disappear. My error. lol

Lets go back further, we all start off as embryos. As a matter of fact, mammals, a n i ma ls and other species look alike until the development process is complete.

So, lets face facts and go by what IS.

A CLIT DOES NOT HAVE AN URETHRA, so it is not a penis nor will it ever be. It takes more than a urethra to make a penis. Of course you can add IF, but the fact remains, it does not.

Plus, you seem so stuck on this ORGASM thing, I said EJACULATION not orgasm. Do YOU know the difference between the two??

If stating this helps you believe that STRAIGHT MEN LOVE INNIE COCK, then keep on believing it. Again, I'm stating what IS, not IF's.

By the way, you can keep your google searches to yourself, my experience goes way beyond "sex ed"
By #201583 at 25,Dec,13 00:32
The clit has a gland, and erectile tissue, the same as a penis. The only difference is the size, and lack of urethra. Just because a car doesn't have a cigarette lighter doesn't mean its not a car. My info doesn't come from Google. I was simply trying to get you to step into the light, but you are stuck listening to people that burned people at the stake for believing the world was round, people that had mental disorders, and murdered hundreds of millions for not believing their way. You keep to your programming and I will remain unplugged.

Even if a pencil is missing an eraser, it is still a pencil - cumdump 1:1

Besides all fetuses start out as female, so you can keep believing you have a dick.
By #445336 at 25,Dec,13 03:10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! aww look who has his ovaries bent out of shape.

Now he ASSumes where I get my information from. Whom are these 'people' you are referring to? Are you still talking about Catholicism?

Your claims are unfounded and I see now it helps you COPE. I have no respect for someone that tries to justify the way they are by implying men and women are the same due to a damn urethra. Everytime you make some lame ass statement, you change it up because it makes no damn sense.

Now you want to talk about a lighter in a car and pencils? A pencil missing an eraser is still a pencil, and a man missing his cock is still a man.

What you are speaking of is not 'stepping into the light', its ignorance, plain and simple. You can't accept FACTS because it would cause your little 'A CLIT IS A PENIS WITHOUT A URETHRA' world to crash.

As far as the fetus goes, I have no plans to discuss that with someone that confuses an orgasm with ejaculation. LOL
By #201583 at 25,Dec,13 04:09
I know what ejaculation is brain's, what comes out of your cock when you have an orgasm, a rainbow, why no, its an ejaculate. I speak facts. You just refuse to see beyond your obtuse homophobia to accept fact over one's perception.

Just go to your local college and take a physiology class. Then you can argue your illogical point of view with the professor. But it might be a little hard for your alpha male ego, so you might want to stick to taking a paint-by-numbers class, it might help balance your personality and bring you inner peace.

Knowledge is power.

Also it would help you to read instead of skimming, as I didn't say that men and women were the same because of a urethra, even though both sexes have one.
By #445336 at 26,Dec,13 22:47
Once again, you ASSume. Seems you are the one skilled at skimming. You pick and choose what your little brain can handle. If you actually READ my posts, you will see that I have said nothing at ALL about sexual preference , sexual orientation, or religion.

Since I don't agree with your madness, you just ASSume I'm homophobic, when in fact YOU are heterophobic.

If you took what I said "I have no respect for someone that tries to justify the way they are by implying men and women are the same due to a damn urethra." as homophobic, you are indeed crazy.
I agree we are all BORN a certain way, thats a fact. YOU prefer to justify how you feel, or whatever it is, by sticking to -A clit is a penis WITHOUT a urethra, Key word "URETHRA,"-

I read every post, and only your silly ass comment 'defending' yourself made me say something. I did not attack, criticise, nor belittle GLBT's. I said YOUR statement was a bunch of crock, and it remains to be a fact.
Then YOU chose to hop around and get into medical terminology, chromosomes, and a fetus, all to prove what?
I can see now why no one else has jumped on your "CLIT IS A PENIS WITHOUT A URETHRA" band wagon. THAT is not a fact, that is YOUR perception.

By the way, you said your statement about the urethra and more. YOUR words from your post below:
[[Guys can lactate, the woman's clit is a penis without an urethra. Men and women have 46 chromosomes, 23 pairs and 22 are identical. A fetus has the same sex organ until the ninth week. Then it divides up from their, so essentially we are pretty much the same. ]]

At the end of the day, it does NOT have one. A vagina can never be a cock and vice versa, our growth does not stop at 9 weeks so we are not 'pretty much the same'. Hell, even when you die people are able to tell if you are a male or female by your bones.

Sorry CUMDUMP, I can't even begin to discuss human anatomy and genetics with a person that deals with what ISN'T. In my line of work, I can only deal with facts, not ifs.
By #201583 at 27,Dec,13 13:32
You are straight, you comment only on women, you jumped me. I personally don't care what you believe, but when you deny science fact, you must be a bible thumper, and to piss on science, and to twist a fact of that degree would indicate that either your homophobic or an extreme bible thumper. So I assume nothing and utilized what you gave me, generally evidence doesn't lie. Since you yet to disprove science, maybe you can tell me your source, because the only source that fights this fact is "the good book." Yes, a clit cant grow a urethra, nor can a penis shed it's. I never said that, you did. I said it is derived from the same component, shares same characteristics, but different in lenght and girth, and a lack of urethra. Look at an extremely large clit, it will have the split where the urethra would have been had the male chromosome been present and you can even see it in normal sized clits. You can bash and run, fight until you are blue in the face, but unless you can go back in time and knock off science, you loose.
By #445336 at 27,Dec,13 23:29
DAMN! My s e cret is out. I did not want anyone to know I was a straight man that loves women and pussy.

Just as I figured. A heterophobe making ASSumptions. Nice to know you are checking up behind me to see what I do on this site. I feel honored and special. .

CLEARLY you have made some ASSumptions based on your perception of things. I NEVER jumped you, nor your preference. I simply said your weak ass 'defense' about a womans clitoris and everyone being pretty much the same was a bunch of crock, and it still remains to be true.

I never brought up the bible or religion. Had I done so, my post would be similar to ShockENicks as well as others. I NEVER bashed you or any other gay/bi person on this site. Had I done that, do you seriously think the other gay/bi members on this site would have kept quiet?? And to accuse me of bashing ? Running? Fighting? WTF

My words were "we are all BORN a certain way", but you have been so scarred by religion and turned into a heterophobe, you don't see what I say, you only see what I did NOT say. Someone disagrees with you, and you perceive it as h at e.

You continually 'add on' and change what you say. Disprove science? All the information I gave you is based on the work scientist have accomplished. Honestly, there is nothing for me to lose or gain, and unlike you, I will not continue to change what I said.

As I said before, at the end of the day, we are not "pretty much the same".

If you are born a certain way SAY so and own up to it! Don't use the defense: [[ Give a guy estrogen and he will grow boobs, give a woman testosterone and she will grow hair and the voice will deepen. So who has the authority to bash gay. If you tongue a clit, you're licking a dick. If you're sucking on the labia, your sucking the scrotum. STRAIGHT MEN LOVE INNIE COCK]]

By #201583 at 28,Dec,13 00:18
As I have said before, we are closer to the same than you think. As I initially said, the clit is a penis without a urethra. You said what a crock. My statement is tought in schools and colleges. WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE TO DISPROVE IT? SO you own up to it.

By #201583 at 28,Dec,13 00:24
An atheist scared of religion, please. religion is nothing more than an ancient form of population control.
By #445336 at 28,Dec,13 17:51
Since we are getting no where, for arguments sake, I will just say to this: [[As I have said before, we are closer to the same than you think. As I initially said, the clit is a penis without a urethra.]] OKAY lol

According to your ASSumptions, I'm just a homophobic, gaybashing, biblethumper anyway. Oh yeah, now I'm an atheist, who's scared of religion as well. A biblethumping atheist!

As for your continued jabs at religion? Like I said before, I was never the one to bring religion into this OR sexual orientation. THAT my friend, has been you.

So no, I have no intentions to 'take the bait' and turn this into a religious/homosexual argument. There's plenty of people on here that
By #201583 at 28,Dec,13 19:06
You have yet to give any argument except calling fact a crock. You don't have science backing your argument. You picked the argument and you can't support it. You state I was fearful of religion, then I jab at it. You continue to avoid the argument. All I'm trying to do is find out is to why that may be. It sounds to me like it is a core problem that you don't want to talk about. So my question is, why get involved in the thread if you can't back anything? Because you are on here only trying to ruffle feathers. Well you haven't succeeded in pissing me off, only laughing at your continued avoidance of fact.
By #445336 at 28,Dec,13 19:23
Please show me where I stated you were FEARFUL of religion? My exact words were: "Based on your previous post, you have an issue with Catholic and it seems like you have every right. I get it, but it's your issue, not mine".
I chose NOT to discuss ANY type of religion because that was irrelevant to our conversation. You wished to turn it into a religious debate, I did not.
So NOW you're confused as to why I don't want to discuss religion? Simply, as I have stated before, its YOUR issue, not mine.
As a matter of fact, the original poster never mentions religion either. And you really think this is about YOU? HONESTLY? I could've pissed you off with my first response if I was here just to "ruffle your peacock feathers"

Since you seem so intent on discussing religion, go for it. Exactly what is YOUR problem with religion? Feel free to start a new thread if you like
By #201583 at 29,Dec,13 01:14
"My words were "we are all BORN a certain way", but you have been so scarred by religion and turned into a heterophobe,."are you suffering from Alzheimer's? And just to avoid another bullshit post from you, fearful is a synonym of scared. I'm not confused about a thing, though I think you are. I don't give a rats ass about debating religion. If someone wants to conform to an ancient form of mass control, that's their prerogative. If someone throws bible beliefs at me, I have enough biblical contradictions saved on my hard drive to make you question your faith. My goal is not to convert people from religion, but to stop **** feeding the masses to conform to their beliefs. White people are primarily assholes towards non whites, and gays because of religion, and up bringing from religious extremism.

By phart at 10,Feb,22 00:02 other posts of phart 
please explain the uterus and womb and the prostate? Neither can be made to do the job of the other .Please explain the Adams apple?
Please explain Sodom and Gomora? NOT bashing,but since you seem to have such a grasp on everything with your atheism then perhaps you could explain those things in a way that makes sense.

Oh, you can't because you are no longer here.
By #553818 at 10,Feb,22 10:44
What the fuck...

By #214409 at 19,Dec,13 22:23
That seems like a good reason for choosing another god if he did say stupidities like that. Doubt it. Probably some rewriting by stuck-up monks during the Middle Ages.

By hytiger at 20,Dec,13 08:20 other posts of hytiger 
Jesus was gay, though...

By #261704 at 20,Jul,13 01:12
Do you live in the US?
By #23212 at 20,Jul,13 06:06
The last time I checked, 'The Netherlands' was NOT in the US.
By #410754 at 22,Jul,13 23:37
No, but it exists today in large measure because of the USA. Remember, your grand-daddy surrendered to the Third Reich in about three days flat. Over 8,000 of us are buried in the US military cemetery in Margraten. There are many in the USA of Dutch descent, nice folks, as are the current residents of the Netherlands. We ought to be glad friends.
By #23212 at 24,Jul,13 21:47
I have no idea why you are replying to me. I am a Canadian, and so were my father and grandfathers.

And, I was replying to 'rydell' here, who was asking the original poster here, 'bigone21', who's page clearly states he is in The Netherlands, if he lives "in the US".

By bigone21 at 24,Jul,13 22:52 other posts of bigone21 
@ butchbutch:

you want to be mean? why? we (here in Europe) are gratefull for all the help we got! and still every year we remember the people that lost their lives in WW2 on our continent.

my daddy (born 1924) didn't surrender in three days, not even in FOUR YEARS, before he was captured by the SS in 1944 and sent to the concentrationcamp "Neuengamme".

like me, you were born after 1945. so don't talk about "us"! you didn't have anything to do with it, same as me (born 1964).

we shouldn't claim our fathers or grandfathers honour, because, in retrospect, the line between a coward and a hero can be small, and anyway, it's not ours because we weren't even born!
By DJS at 09,Feb,22 16:31 other posts of DJS 
Just read the topic after clicking on something else,Yes I know 8yrs old,But your reply to what I can only call,a fking imbecile ranting,without doing any research,but just want to add I appreciate your reply it was very intellectual & sounded from the heart mate

By #367109 at 27,Dec,13 21:15
Shockenicks I agree ****. God said a **** is a blessing from him. Hmmmm wonder why two men or two women can't make a **** because that's not what god intended
By #201583 at 27,Dec,13 21:33
Thank you for proving religion is the problem. People quote from a book that is full of contradictions. That I can prove. But besides religion can you prove that sex isn't supposed to be enjoyed any other way??? If a woman can't reproduce, under your book she shouldn't have sex, since it's only for reproduction. If you're married and get a vasectomy, you shouldn't ask for sex, since it's for reproduction.

By #367109 at 27,Dec,13 18:41
Like I said you dumb fuckers will find out that's for sure and science won't have anything to do with it. Lmao you all are so fucking stupid and that's why y'all say the dumbshit you do
By #201583 at 27,Dec,13 19:40
I'm a dumb fucker because I can comprehend what I read. How many contradictions are in the bible? I know, but do you?

By #437495 at 19,Dec,13 04:41
Look not to be mean or anything but gay people think that being gay is normal when its not.Sexually matters, I'm not a homophobe, I don't care who you fuck, I just wanna say my opinion. Sex is one of the most important thing for a human to have and it was meant for a male and a female for the purpose of creating a new life/s or a baby. It normal to feel for a guy and I kinda experience but its just a taboo,is was not intented to happen so why is this such a serious topic. From a biblical perspective,God really intented and created a male and a female not a man or a man or female and a female. If it was like that straight people would be in your position of hatred. The world is trying to stop this act because it may decrease to population in a good and bad way but I talk to much. I just wanted to share my view
By andrew999999999 at 19,Dec,13 20:14 other posts of andrew999999999 
I'm guessing you're Catholic, and try to follow God's message in the Bible. So I'm also assuming you only have sex for the purpose of procreation, right? You never have sex for your own pleasure? Never masturbate? Never wear a condom? And whoever you're having sex with isn't on birth control?
Maybe God didn't intend same sex relationships, but the fact that people are still being born gay or bi, suggests two things to me:

1)God doesn't care about our sexuality, if He did I'm sure he could fix it so that everyone is born straight.

2)There is no God.
By #437495 at 19,Dec,13 21:32
Haha you're funny and no I'm not Catholic I think their stupid. I'm just a believer in God and God did make sex for procreation and pleasure. In fact God started marriage for just that reason to show your emotion love to your partner. But dude I was just make a point you don't have to affend me. I guess you're gay, I'm fine with that but when you say God doesn't exist is just bull. In mean you're saying that science is correct.
How do you know God exist, well you're saying that science states that we were evolved from monkey or ape then why are there apes that didn't evolve.
Scientist only believe on things that they came see and science has its correct answers and wrong answers. Example;the ways in human is structured. Science is correct about all of the but the part where science is incorrect is things that are beyond our reach, like space. Example how was the universe created. Scientist believe which make them not certain, that there was a big bang and the planets and stars and galazys just came out of nowhere and were placed in the right order as you see now. Something or someone had to have the power to do all of that but science can't prove that he's real.
You were not born gay or Bi, we were born in sin with evil in our hearts and being gay is a sin against God.
By hytiger at 20,Dec,13 08:25 other posts of hytiger 
What an utter load of bullshit!

By andrew999999999 at 20,Dec,13 17:48 other posts of andrew999999999 
You're not Catholic, but you refer to The Bible in your post. What religion are you? Why do you think Catholics are stupid? You think followers of other religions are also stupid? I don't know which part of my post offended you, having read through it, I see nothing that could offend you. I'm not gay, although I enjoy sex with men as well as women. I can say God doesn't exist, doesn't mean it's bull because you believe He does. Also, why do you ask how I know God exists? That's the opposite to what I believe. All apes evolved, every species of life evolved. I'm guessing you mean why didn't all species of apes evolve into humans? There were, for a period of time, a few species of humanoids living together at the same time, perhaps from different species of apes. The reason they became extinct, and our ancestors survived is due to them being better suited and able to adapt to their environment, fittest of the fittest. All other apes have adapted to their surroundings. The big bang resulted from an explosion caused from dense gasses, I'm not a physicist and I can't be arsed googling it. The stars and planets weren't placed in any order, they were formed naturally. A God wasn't needed to do that, I think a God, or Gods, would be able to do a better job.
By #437495 at 22,Dec,13 04:33
Look other the one religion is being a christian a person who believes in God I never said God doesn't exist
By andrew999999999 at 23,Dec,13 12:54 other posts of andrew999999999 
I never said you did. Are you reading my posts?

By #428059 at 20,Dec,13 11:14
Bla bla bla

By bella! at 23,Jul,13 21:51 other posts of bella! 
"THE" fear of white people? Well, as a single woman, "A" fear of mine is the fear of spiders! I know, it doesn't seem rational to have such a fear as I realize I am much, much bigger. Gosh, I'm glad I don't live in Florida....... Have you ever seen a palmetto bug? Oye! Call it what you want, I think it's nothing more than a cockroach on steroids!
By #201583 at 24,Jul,13 13:20
Spiders are awesome. They keep home's free from other bugs. However, I think that if I ever seen a "white" person, I would crap my pants. Caucasians wouldn't know what to do.

By #315550 at 20,Jul,13 01:08
I don't get why some people feel the need to demand that others see things their way. Frankly I could care less if gays get married, etc. but as an individual I am tired of this whole thing that I must conform to other people's thinking.

As for blacks getting rights...what rights do they not have that others are upset that they are getting? Last I checked they can eat anywhere they want, sit on the bus anywhere they want, get a job anywhere they want, go to college anywhere they want, vote for anyone they want, shop anywhere they want and buy anything they want, live anywhere they want...what new rights have they gotten that white people are upset they are getting?
By #360973 at 20,Jul,13 04:05
Firstly, not everyone on this site is American. Secondly, when it comes to an ignorant standpoint and a rational and fair standpoint, there is always a correct answer / way of thinking. Lastly, bigone21 prefaced what he said with "historically" - historically, African-Americans have received the same basic human rights as Caucasian-Americans, is that what you are suggesting?
As a side note, have you Americans noticed yet that since you elected an African-American President, anti-American sentiment is no longer as widespread in the rest of the world. A few more rational and progressive changes - gun laws, gay marriage, learning that there's a whole world outside of your borders, etc and your image might even improve further. I'm not suggesting Australia's any better, by the way, as i said in my comment in this thread: stupidity/ignorance/xenophobia are not nationality/ethnicity/all other sub-groups of society exclusive.
By #315550 at 21,Jul,13 20:55
No I have no noticed anti-American sentiments declining at all. Admittedly I am not living outside of the US, so I am dependent on the US media which tells what it wants to tell, but I don't see any indicators that suddenly non-Americans are pro-USA.

As for the OP saying "historically", so what? Are you suggesting that anti-black rights sentiments from 200 years ago are relevant now? Maybe you didn't notice, but we elected a black president TWICE. The OP may have used "historically", but his goal was to create a discussion about now , so using anti-black aspects from 100 or more years before I was even borrn to justify some pseudo-racist sentiment now is anti-intellectual.
By bigone21 at 22,Jul,13 22:51 other posts of bigone21 
@ PartyWife: 100 or more years before you were even born??

You are 39, so, born in 1972 or 1973. And you think it's anti-intellectual to have some regard to the fact that american was VERY racist in the 100 years before you were born?

One way or another, americans might THINK they are not racist, but if one has a look at the composition of jail-inmates, everyone from outerspace knows better at first view...
By #410754 at 22,Jul,13 23:42
150 years ago most of the world was racist, yes? As for who is in prison, blacks commit seven times the murders per capita than whites do. This idea that racism is so very common is unsupported by statistics.
By bigone21 at 23,Jul,13 18:50 other posts of bigone21 
you are probably right that black people get CONVICTED seven times more than white people! do i have to mention the name: Zimmerman..?

By #238807 at 21,Jul,13 21:11
"As a side note, have you Americans noticed yet that since you elected an African-American President, anti-American sentiment is no longer as widespread in the rest of the world"

HUH??? Just because the guy is black doesn't mean he is any different than the rest of the criminal pieces of excrement that hold the reins in Washington DC. This guy is every bit the warmonger and liar that Bush was. In some ways, he's even worse, because of the blatantly false marketing that put him in office. I find it hard to believe our world standing has improved. I believe it is the exact opposite. We are at war in more places since he took office, his drone murders are loathed far and wide, we are still rendering and torturing, and he regularly spits on the rule of law, such as hgis ciontention that the courts need not be involved if the Executive decides to assasinate an American citizen, or anyone else. And he is an utter and complete fraud as it applies to his infamous "Cairo Speech". He wimped out on bringing Israel to heel, and he anfd Kerry are working on betraying the Palestinians. He won't sign off on banning cluster bombs and landmines, and his fear mongering about Iran's supposed "nuclear weapons program" is just as disingenuous as Bush's garbage about Saddam's WMDs. This is how you improve yopur credibility with the global community???? Hardly.

By #214409 at 22,Jul,13 14:11
Same-sex marriage has been legal in Canada since 2005, and in some provinces since 2004.

By admin at 20,Jul,13 01:02 other posts of admin 
About marriages the right question that you should be asking is: Why the fuck government is involved in marriage registration at all?

It's not a human right that should be protected by government. Basically it's a contract. And as a contract it can be made willingly between any count of adult people of any sex. Why the fuck it's regulated? The only thing that should be regulated in it is that people who make it do this willingly, not forced to.

As for the minorities, the right question that you should be asking is: do they fight for the rights or for the privileges? Most minorities these days do not fight for the rights, they have all the rights already. They get privileges. Which usually violates other people's rights. Like when they select students in universities not on their knowledge but on their skin color which violates rights of people who are smarter and studied harder. When something is given to people who did not earn it, it's usually taken from someone who actually earned it. That is the reason why you should be worried.

Modern western society is screwed today. If you belong to some minority for some reason people think it's OK for you to demand some privileges. If you are white straight man - you belong to the majority. That means you have no rights to demand privileges and lose to those who belong to minorities. Which means you are screwed.

For the record: Personally I don't care. Most of the time I do not live in western world anyway.
By #170523 at 20,Jul,13 01:42
Goverments collect taxes and marriage effects taxes,in short money rules the whole world.
Your other points are very interesting and to the point, a voice I have never heard from you in my roughly two years here.
By admin at 20,Jul,13 03:05 other posts of admin 
>marriage effects taxes

Again, why?
By #409137 at 20,Jul,13 07:51
I think our friend is trying to say as a married couple they would be in a different tax band as a single person
By Sickboy at 20,Jul,13 18:55 other posts of Sickboy 
Here it is better to married. Than not ....and its a tax thing!
--------------------------------------- added after 62 seconds

And no I'm not!...
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Been 15 years tho!..(with my missis!)

By bigone21 at 20,Jul,13 21:13 other posts of bigone21 
@admin: Take it easy man! "...the fuck..." in your first sentence?

Let me TRY to explain, (in a language that is not mine, if we could change to Dutch, you're welcome!)

The government regulates the rules about what consequences of a (marriage-)contract by two parties (my bf and I) are to be submitted by THIRD parties: pension-funds; hospitals; legal consequences and of cours, the government itself.

If governement does NOT regulate this, and verify our contract, I could be in the situation that if my bf has a car accident and is in a coma, I have no say about his medication or therapy, might loose custody over an eventual c h i l d, and if he dies, loose his pension.

Heterosexual marriage regulates all that, and that is just what gays also want from marriage! Not please ask... WANT!!

Because: have you ever seen a contract between two parties (buy a house, lease a car etc.) and the consequences of that contract are different for men and women?

And all that is not a privilage asked for or taken away from somebody else, that's same situation / same rights!

By Gntlmn at 20,Jul,13 23:08 other posts of Gntlmn 
Well stated, Admin! "Democracy" has long been dysfunctional for the non-lobbyist-connected

By #360973 at 20,Jul,13 03:15
Pretty simple answer: 95% of all people are stupid, 95% of all people are ignorant (stupidity and ignorance are not mutually exclusive) and 95% of all people are xenophobic. It might be more noticeable in straight Caucasian people, but i would put forth that it's a wide spread phenomenon that exist across, and within, all sub-classes of society...and hyper-religiousness plays a big part in this. Unfortunately, none of these phenomenons are changeable and they will therefore always be prevalent.

P.S.: You forgot Australia.

Any straight person who gives an iota of a flying fuck whether or not gay people marry each other is tweaked. Gay people are gay and aren't going to produce **** regardless of whether they are married to a same sex partner or not - so if this is the only rationale behind not legalising same sex marriage, i'm surprised it's not already legal everywhere in the Western World (but i'm not really surprised at all, because as i said above: 95% stupid/ignorant/xenophobic; religious and hyper-moralistic nutcases...)
--------------------------------------- added after 32 minutes

**** = c h i l d r e n
By Dalecash at 20,Jul,13 07:55 other posts of Dalecash 
Here here 100%. I just wish all the world, especially Australia had this same view.

Adult Discussion Forum