Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #610414 at 14,May,20 06:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

Similar topics: 1.Food stuff   2.STUFF, JUST STUFF   3.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF   4.A Forum Topic   5.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II  

New Comment

Comments:
By #610414 at 14,Sep,24 16:24 other posts of #610414 
In the Clown's speech at his California golf club he said,
"When I'm president I will go to Ohio and perform the biggest deportation in the history of the United States. I will send all those Hatians back to Venezuela......"

🤪🤪🤣
By phart at 14,Sep,24 23:25 other posts of phart 
Hehehee, well hell they wouldn't know the difference anyhow, .
By #610414 at 15,Sep,24 12:54 other posts of #610414 
Hatians are predominantly black. Venezuelans are Caucasian with a mix of native Americans.

By leopoldij at 15,Sep,24 23:30 other posts of leopoldij 
Those filthy migrants are devouring American citizens' pets. Like their dogs, cats and sloths. I didn't believe it when trump said it because he's a criminal, but then I heard that Vance said it. I believe him because he's honest.
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 at 16,Sep,24 14:35 other posts of #610414 
Of course he's honest. As honest as the day is long. 🤣🤣🤣
By leopoldij at 16,Sep,24 16:21 other posts of leopoldij 
He's very honest.
Look. Here's proof:
A migrant ate a cat 30 miles away from where Vance is.
It's true. He clearly states it.
What else do you want, huh?

By leopoldij at 16,Sep,24 00:17 other posts of leopoldij 
A group of Scientists are running an experiment on the human brain. They are trying to figure out how well a human brain can function when it is missing various sections.

They start off by cutting out half of the first subjects brain and then ask him to count to 10. The subject replies "one, five, seven, ten".

The scientists are intrigued by this. They decide to cut out the entire brain this time and once again ask the subject to count to ten.

the subject replies "I can count to ten, I'm the best at counting in the world, I have the best numbers, the news is fake when they disagree with me, I think, people, when they think about good numbers, I can count, with any numbers, all the time, better than China, better than anyone."
By #610414 at 16,Sep,24 14:36 other posts of #610414 
🤪🤪🤪

By #610414 at 11,Sep,24 14:31 other posts of #610414 
If, after last night’s debate, (9-10-24), between VP Harris and ex-President Trump you are still undecided on who deserves your vote, then, may I respectfully say to you, “You are a fool.”
By phart at 11,Sep,24 14:46 other posts of phart 
Well you really would have to have been asleep for 3 years to not already know who to vote for BEFORE the debate.
By #610414 at 11,Sep,24 15:09 other posts of #610414 
I never had a doubt. My mind was made up on November 2016. Since then everything supported my view of the Clown. What I don’t understand is why people still support that mysoginistic, sexual deviant, thief and liar, and I won’t even go to the fact he’s a convicted felon 34 times or that he tried to usurp a fair election. 81 million voters fired him and he still denies he lost the election.
By phart at 11,Sep,24 17:28 other posts of phart 
well the little dab of the debate I watched, kamala half lied about the unemployment rate when her and joe took office. of course the unemployment was higher than it should be, did she forget there was a world wide terrorist attack called wuhan virus or covid for the politically correct? Companys went tits up.And when the employment rate improved it was because companys were reopening and getting back on their feet after the plandemic. nothing that wouldn't have happened if mickey mouse was in office.
By #610414 at 12,Sep,24 13:17 other posts of #610414 
Yes, part was that the country went back to an open economy, but, there were many, many more positions filled. What’s more, for all intents and purposes, Covid, the epidemic, is over and has been over for over 30 months. Since then unemployment has been at a record low. And today, the inflation rate was the lowest since February 2021.
You listen to too many doom and gloom prognosticators. Much is made up.
By phart at 12,Sep,24 14:24 other posts of phart 
gloom and doom is the reality. You and harris think like that preacher in texas, Joel olsteen. everyone's got have faith and money will fall from the sky
By #610414 at 12,Sep,24 14:52 other posts of #610414 
Wait, I don’t know anyone that has not had money problems in good or bad times sometime in their adult life. Perhaps due to bad luck or bad choices you are in a position of need, but, life is not a bowl of cherries.
I’ve had some very tough times in my life and I always came through with a few more bruises, but, they healed.

By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Sep,24 06:55 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"terrorist attack called wuhan virus"
Stupid conspiracy nonsense; you don't attack your enemies with a biological weapon by releasing it on your own completely unprepared country, wait a few weeks for the problem to grow, then lock down and isolate your country, and hope the virus still finds its way to your enemies.

With that statement you show reality is a mystery to you,
which delegitimizes everything else you said.
By phart at 13,Sep,24 13:27 other posts of phart 
what ever .since when did communist china give a fiddlers damn about it's citizens?

By dgraff at 15,Sep,24 10:55 other posts of dgraff 
They probably all support him for the same reason you remarried the lump because we refuse to believe all the liberal bull shit
By #610414 at 15,Sep,24 12:58 other posts of #610414 
That's your right. If you want to support a candidate like Trump to be the next president, that is on you. Good luck with that.
By dgraff at 15,Sep,24 13:29 other posts of dgraff 
And the same too you if you want to support a witch 🧙‍♀️ that will put us retired folks in the poor house that’s on you but I will be the first one to say i told you so
By #610414 at 15,Sep,24 20:08 other posts of #610414 

By Gntlmn at 13,Sep,24 00:39 other posts of Gntlmn 
It's like that old airline stewardess joke ... She asks a passenger, "do you want the chicken parmesan, or the plate of shit and broken glass?". The passenger replies, "is the chicken factory farmed?"
By #610414 at 13,Sep,24 13:50 other posts of #610414 

By leopoldij at 06,Sep,24 11:12 other posts of leopoldij 
This is a test.
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

This is another test.
By phart at 06,Sep,24 14:35 other posts of phart 
Well did you pass or fail? or just get a participation star?
By leopoldij at 06,Sep,24 16:02 other posts of leopoldij 
I failed actually.
I'm trying to change my pic on my profile, but the damn thing doesn't work.
By phart at 07,Sep,24 02:08 other posts of phart 
i inherited a much newer tv and I failed at it for hours before getting things working! no instructions and NOTHING looks like the old 1 sometimes this tech is aggrovating.
By leopoldij at 07,Sep,24 02:17 other posts of leopoldij 
I know what you mean.
It's got 90% useless features.
By phart at 07,Sep,24 14:04 other posts of phart 

By #610414 at 07,Sep,24 16:01 other posts of #610414 
Did you remember to hit "Change Profile" at the bottom of the page b4 leaving page?
By leopoldij at 07,Sep,24 17:32 other posts of leopoldij 
I did, it still doesn't work.
I noticed it tells me to clear the cache of the browser but I don't know how to do that....
By phart at 08,Sep,24 00:17 other posts of phart 
depending on the browser it may default to clearing it's self every so often

By #610414 at 08,Sep,24 13:32 other posts of #610414 
On Google, hit on the three dots on the top right corner. A box will open and one of the choices is "Delete browsing data.". Hit on it but be specific about what you want to delete. Browsing history and cookies is ok. More becomes a hastle.
On other browsers they have similar. You'll have to research where.
By leopoldij at 08,Sep,24 16:43 other posts of leopoldij 
Thanks. I don't use Google browser, but I found it. I had to delete browsing images. Now I think I managed to change my profile image.
By phart at 08,Sep,24 23:18 other posts of phart 
brave is working well for me especially for youtube
By leopoldij at 08,Sep,24 23:58 other posts of leopoldij 
What is brave?
By phart at 09,Sep,24 01:32 other posts of phart 
it is a browser that is simple and works on older machines pretty well. has filters for ads and such.
By leopoldij at 09,Sep,24 02:15 other posts of leopoldij 
Thank you. I didn't know that browser.
By phart at 11,Sep,24 17:33 other posts of phart 
It is not well known. a forum i participate on was inundated with ad's for a while due to hacking and we all had to go to something with a good ad blocker to be able to use the site.

By #610414 at 04,Sep,24 01:39 other posts of #610414 
Ananas2xLekker

A proposition by the late Christopher Hitchens:

There are 2 possibilities:
1) Humanity made God
2) God made humanity
-------------

I agree with you. #1 is the most logical.
I also believe that Evangelicals have destroyed the fiber of US politics. They are plague on society.
By Ananas2xLekker at 04,Sep,24 10:00 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
The problem is that if people are taught to ignore logic and believe illogical things,
that habit can be misused, to do make believe harmful ideas are good ideas.

Just see how many scammers are targeting religious people; they are easy to lie to.
Politicians know how to use them too, to get votes for their corrupt self-interests.

American churches have turned capitalism into a religion, making preachers into some
of the wealthiest people, asking their followers for a Private Jet, so they can spread
the message from 'God', without having to be among the filthy commoners.

Trump turned himself into a religious figure. Many Christians now turn away from Jesus, call him a weakling, and now worship their fake-alpha-man.
By #610414 at 04,Sep,24 13:29 other posts of #610414 
Sounds like history is repeating itself……..if you believe. S🤣🤣
By Ananas2xLekker at 04,Sep,24 15:46 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Hopefully with an other outcome.
Whenever people worship a leader like a god, millions of people suffer.
By phart at 04,Sep,24 17:43 other posts of phart 
And when the people have no role models, no goals, no rules to live by,not taught a trade or given a reason to do better for themselves, there is anarchy? and that is better?

Religion, in it's most elementary form , at least sets some boundaries as to what is right and wrong and how to live without major issues. It is the 1's that won't conform, or just leave and go elsewhere and want to fight, that cause the trouble.
By #610414 at 04,Sep,24 18:25 other posts of #610414 
Boundaries can be set without religion. A village can come to agreement for how the residents should act.
Don’t commit adultery..can lead to killing
Do not kill…not good for victims
Don’t steal…it’s not nice
Don’t bear false witness….someone’s uncle could end up in jail
Honor your parents…why shouldn’t you be thankful for bringing you up
I think that’s enough. You don’t need religion to be a decent human being and for a community to be supportive of its people.

By Ananas2xLekker at 04,Sep,24 20:06 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Role models? You think that's what you're doing? You're in a CULT!
A role model gives a good example. Trump gives the bad example for EVERYTHING.
There is literally nothing even half decent about his character.

Religion is messing up the mind of people to understand what is right and wrong.
All the holy books say murder is bad on one page and then has many other pages filled with justification for murder. If it gets the simplest idea wrong, that murder
is bad, it is USELESS.
By phart at 04,Sep,24 21:21 other posts of phart 
the position of President of the US is supposed to be a job our kids can look up to and want to be like or be 1.
biden and harris are not good people for role models unless you have a family of mobsters and whore hopers
By Cody8789 at 04,Sep,24 21:32 other posts of Cody8789 
Trump seems more of a mobster then Harris to me, but I wouldn’t vote for either one of them. Like I said in the past, I’m voting for red Skelton for president. Google him
By leopoldij at 06,Sep,24 11:03 other posts of leopoldij 
You're honest.
By phart at 06,Sep,24 14:39 other posts of phart 
I see Cody's point.But there are only 2 people running for president that will be on the ballet of all 50 states and have a chance of winning. It is a bad situation with so much division. you just have to look at the 2 choices and do what your conscience says best.

The more choices, the lower the %'s would be and it would be complicated.
Would I want take Donald fishing with me? No, Would I vote for kamala? Hell no. I do not like Trumps support for using corn ethanol in fuel ,it takes corn off our food inventory that our cattle and people could be eating. Use seaweed or other plant matter and go for it.
I have to go back to 2018 when several of my neighbors were getting pay raises and newer trucks, remodeling their homes that needed it badly due to having no money during obama, and think ,do I want them and myself back in economic strife or do I want 2018 back again? The choice is clear ,my conscience will be clear, I will vote Trump 2024.
By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Sep,24 15:38 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If you cannot vote for either one, because of your principles,
voting for a candidate who has no chance to win is still better
than staying at home.

Imagine if the 80 million eligible voters, who didn't bother last election,
voted for other candidates. It might motivate your two parties to do a lot better for the American people.

You're happy when people got pay raises under Trump?
You're not happy when people get pay raises under any Democrat.

Bush created the incredible crisis that Obama had to solve, and did.
Trump was for a big part responsible for the incredible crisis that Biden
had to solve, and did. Republicans fuck the economy, always!
By Cody8789 at 06,Sep,24 15:53 other posts of Cody8789 
What would happen if 300 million stayed home and not one person voted for either candidate. Nah, I don’t care for either and who ever gets in office, so be it, I’m not inconveniencing myself to standing in lines and being harassed just to pick someone I don’t want. I don’t want either so I’ll be going fishing.
By Ananas2xLekker at 09,Sep,24 12:18 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
They would just decide the directions of your country for themselves.
That means just listening to their donors, who will never stop bribing.

At least you have one vote and a small say about which of the incredibly corrupt or a bit less corrupt politicians do the bidding of their donors.
Some of them do some little things for you too, sometimes.

You could at least vote for a politician who promises to increase funding
for facilitating elections, so the lines will be shorter.
Or you just vote by mail. Isn't it worth a few minutes?

I cannot convince you that your vote will change a lot,
but maybe I can convince you that democracy is important?
Democracy begins and ends with voting. You don't get much more.

What you have in your country is exactly what Americans voted for.
The candidates are a result of what Americans voted for.
If you don't like them, you only have your vote, to get better ones next time.
By Cody8789 at 09,Sep,24 23:27 other posts of Cody8789 
Since when does votes win elections, sorry but electoral
votes win presidencies.

By #610414 at 09,Sep,24 13:44 other posts of #610414 
Cody, you should be proud tlive in a country where you have the right to vote for your leader or choice of legislation. You also have the right to NOT VOTE if you so choose. But, think of all those that fought and, perhaps, gave their lives so you can vote. The inconvenience of "standing in line to vote" is a very poor excuse when the future of your country is being decided. In a situation where you don't like either candidate, there's always one you dislike less. Vote for him/her, but, vote.
There's plenty of time to vote by mail or do early voting.
Think about this:

NEW YORK (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - More than a third of the world's population, or 2.6 billion people, live in nations and territories gripped by repression, corruption and human rights abuses,

By phart at 11,Sep,24 17:30 other posts of phart 
well even if Trump was a clone of Al Capone,at least we can see him and what he does. his name on building,golf courses.
biden and such , they hide what they do,

Besides, Al Capone came up with the idea for soup kitchens to feed the poor.

By #610414 at 05,Sep,24 12:15 other posts of #610414 
Says who, Phart?

By Ananas2xLekker at 05,Sep,24 18:33 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Sure, point to Biden and Harris, while you support the worst president in history.

Trump was talking in a school about how a general called him the most courageous man he ever saw, because after he was accused of R@PE,
he dismissed it as locker-room-talk. Sure, great role model, for boys
to grow up to be rapists. You're not letting the rapists in through the
Mexican border, your former president is making them.

I guess these "beautiful Christians" won't vote for him:

By leopoldij at 04,Sep,24 23:36 other posts of leopoldij 
Role models, in the sense of phart, are badly needed by those who can't think independently. Also by fascists. In the UK they have a queen as a rule model. The only reason for that is because people can't think age need a mother or father figure. They delude themselves. Why do you think that part would never consider Spinoza as a role model? For me, Spinoza is a very inspiring personality. But I wouldn't say role model because the word is banal, and because it's cheap. If someone wishes to consider the king as a role model they just have to believe without doing anything. If someone wishes to consider Spinoza as an inspiring person then one has to delve into the process that made him inspiring. This is not easy. At the minimum, it takes time.
By phart at 05,Sep,24 12:24 other posts of phart 
you obviously didn't have a mentor or a role model when you were young.you would not be such a arrogant asshole if you had.
By Ananas2xLekker at 05,Sep,24 18:41 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
A role model is defined as: "A person who someone admires and whose behavior they try to copy."

If you don't understand why people should not copy Trump's behavior,
you are mentally ill.

By leopoldij at 05,Sep,24 23:34 other posts of leopoldij 
You obviously didn't read what I wrote.
I told you I've always found Baruch Spinoza inspiring,
ever since I was a child.
I avoid using the word role model
because it's laden with negative
connotations. For example, your
role model is the trump.
For others, the role model is the king.
(Both are ridiculous persons.)

So, if I were to use your terminology I'd say my "role model" is Baruch Spinoza.

(By the way, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Anna's who obviously knows who Spinoza is. You know trump and hitler.)
By phart at 06,Sep,24 01:54 other posts of phart 
I googled him, seems to be a controversial intellectual that had to be afraid of offending people with his writing.
odd person to look up to.
kind of a early version of Stephen Hawking
By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Sep,24 07:45 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
In my opinion, it's very limiting to just have ONE role model.
I have so many, it would take me an hour to list them.
None of them have a vile character like Donald J. Trump.

If I had to put one on the top, I think I would go to Daniel C. Dennett.
I agree with his philosophy the most and I liked the man.
His books and talks were useful to the development of my thinking.
He died on April 19th 2024. I was silent for a moment and carried on.
I don't shape my existence to the reverence of one man.
By leopoldij at 06,Sep,24 11:07 other posts of leopoldij 
You're saying exactly the same thing I was trying to express by saying I don't like the phrase "rфle model" but I prefer "inspiring person". But, of course, for the religionist and/or fascistoпd mind, the former is a sine qua non.

By leopoldij at 06,Sep,24 11:04 other posts of leopoldij 
Stephen Hawking is another inspiring person, don't you agree?
By phart at 06,Sep,24 14:34 other posts of phart 
In many ways yes, being disabled myself, i do find his drive to continue to do what he felt contributed to be a great thing and more disabled people should look at that as good example.
Alot of his ideas, exploding black holes and such, can't be proven and frankly, not much value to the average man on the street.
By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Sep,24 17:01 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Exploding black holes? Are you referring to Quasars?
That's an incredibly powerful stream of matter and radiation, that can be emitted from black holes, if they absorb too much matter. That's not just theory, they have been observed with telescopes of different kinds.

Besides that, black holes cannot explode, they only emit Hawking radiation. It's the black hole slowly evaporating, due to quantum mechanics, but it takes 10^67 years. Not useful to know, just interesting.

It's however the endeavor to understand the origin of the universe, that is useful to know. Maybe it can even answer if there is a creator of the universe, or not. Besides hiding outside of space and time, science has pretty much eliminated all 'theories' about that creator. I would like to see that last possibility answered.

By leopoldij at 06,Sep,24 11:15 other posts of leopoldij 
They have taken Christianity and created something that's almost the exact opposite and yet they still call themselves Christian. The trump is doing the same. He's playing a game.
By #610414 at 07,Sep,24 16:04 other posts of #610414 
Evangelicals and Christians are diametrically opposite to each other.

By Sir-Skittles at 08,Sep,24 15:05 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Fuck you Saggy Granny! #610414

/polls/5084.html

By #610414 at 04,Sep,24 01:48 other posts of #610414 
Phart
Hey liberals, you want to live in a utopian environment? Sounds like New york is becoming your dream shit hole!

Are you familiar with the area? I am. Jackson Heights used to be a fairly nice place 65 yrs ago. Now it's a dump. So? A huge metropolis like New York city is no different from other big cities. It has good place and bad places.
By phart at 04,Sep,24 01:53 other posts of phart 
Well why was it allowed to go down hill in the first place? why aren't the business's protected by the law? Alot of questions and no answers from your side, just more, "take it or leave it, criminals have more rights than you do" attitude.
By #610414 at 04,Sep,24 13:54 other posts of #610414 
It’s not totally “down”. It’s a neighborhood of immigrants and most of the businesses are small shops. It has a good nightlife and parts are really nice, but, decay is part of all communities.
By Cody8789 at 04,Sep,24 14:51 other posts of Cody8789 
I was in n.y. Last month, I will never go back, it was filthy, subway felt like it was going to fall off the track, shit and pee was all over the place. The cost of driving, crossing bridges and tolls for everything was so expensive. To see what,,, was a trashy town. I went to a Yankee game, the tickets were 200 a person, not including the cost for food. There was immigrants sleeping on the street panhandling for money, I can go on,,, I’ll never go back to thst shithole.
By #610414 at 04,Sep,24 15:12 other posts of #610414 
One of the benefits of living in a democracy is that you are NOT REQUIRED to go anywhere you don’t want to.
Now let me ask you, did you visit the Empire State Building? How about Central Park? Did you visit the Guggenheim Museum? The building was designed by Frank Loyd Wright. How about the American Museum of Natural History? Did you drive the Lincoln tunnel? How about did you cross the Washington bridge? Did you visit Times Square?
There are a million places to visit in The Big Apple. Yes, it’s trashy in/ some areas and public transportation can be iffy, but, I’ve always had a great time there.
By dgraff at 08,Sep,24 10:39 other posts of dgraff 
That’s exactly why we say you have a taste for shit New York City should have been burned to the ground way back in the 70s when i was last there and i too never returned
By #610414 at 08,Sep,24 13:47 other posts of #610414 
"WE" is a relatively small number. I don't particularly like "shitkicker's" conventions either. You can avoid going to NYC and I'll give Old Penn a wide berth, too.

By phart at 04,Sep,24 17:46 other posts of phart 
A friend rode in a truck carrying ship parts to a harbor in new york years ago. he said he could explain what he saw but it would take hours and the easyest thing to say was, if the earth had a asshole it would new york.
By #610414 at 04,Sep,24 18:16 other posts of #610414 
I bet he didn’t drive through Central Park or 5th avenue or in front of the Trump Tower.
Traditionally, the harbor areas of a city are not the best areas to make an opinion on the beauty of a city.
Let’s see now. This friend is the 12357 one that has made the case for you. How many more “friends” do you have?
By phart at 04,Sep,24 20:52 other posts of phart 
I have a good number of friends, that i can actually count on, and of course i have those that only come around when they need something.
I make a effort in the real world,to associate myself with people that are smarter, wealthier ,and more successful than myself in hopes of it rubbing off on me.
Some of it has, and I have of course lacked for somethings I want, but never for anything I need. so make fun of me if you want to, but when I say i have a friend in this or that, I do.

By dgraff at 08,Sep,24 10:41 other posts of dgraff 
Taste for shit

By leopoldij at 04,Sep,24 23:39 other posts of leopoldij 
Places that become dump in the US are mostly due to the natural capitalistic processes.
By #610414 at 07,Sep,24 16:58 other posts of #610414 
Maybe. I don't have any info on that, Leo, but, the caliber of the local people as to what constitutes pride in their surroundings has a huge effect. You take two different places with identical demographics and one may be a dump and the other a good place to raise a family.

By phart at 06,Sep,24 14:41 other posts of phart 
Earths Anus, New york, seems to be having issues!

By phart at 06,Sep,24 02:08 other posts of phart 
By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Sep,24 10:41 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"The current perspective has evaluated the existing blood typing data for the bloodstains on the Shroud of Turin. As discussed, unreliability in serological evaluation of aged materials limits the conclusions that may be drawn from such results. After modern review and evaluation, the designation for the Shroud of Turin bloodstains should be listed as inconclusive, type unknown."

The age of the Shroud of Turin was determined to be around 700 years, in 1988, by radiocarbon measurements at Arizona, Oxford and Zurich. The results yield a calibrated calendar age range with at least 95% confidence for the linen of the Shroud of Turin of AD 1260 - 1390 (rounded down/up to nearest 10 yr). These results therefore provide conclusive evidence that the linen of the Shroud of Turin is mediaeval.

There has been wide critique of the methods and results, but there have never been any new samples released for further testing. Unless that is done, the previous results stand.

By phart at 05,Sep,24 21:49 other posts of phart 
Hey leo, don't drink Fanta, the nazi's came up with it after the war sanctions.

If you break your leg,don't let the dr put a rod in it, yep, nazi's came up with that,
By leopoldij at 05,Sep,24 23:37 other posts of leopoldij 
Ananas2xLekker would find it funny to see how much you strive to find positive things about Nazis. Heil Hitler du Dummkopf.
By phart at 06,Sep,24 01:45 other posts of phart 
The rubber sex doll thing is funny regardless of who you are. You should be able to laugh yourself at the thought of a mighty nazi solider humping away at his rubber doll while recovering from a broken femur .
after watching that section of the video it now seems apparent that both the union army during the civil war and the nazi's during the second world war had something in common. they couldn't keep their dicks in their pants and syphilis ran rampant thru the army's

And the not so funny, in fact horrible, the Walt Disney characters on the bombs to help draw children closer to them before explosion, wow, and Walt didn't object!!!

By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Sep,24 07:36 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
So the Coca-Cola company was in cahoots with former Nazis?!

Coca-Cola Deutschland
Fanta (/ˈfжntə/) is an American-owned brand of fruit-flavored carbonated soft drink created by Coca-Cola Deutschland under the leadership of German businessman
Max Keith. There are more than 200 flavors worldwide.

By #610414 at 05,Sep,24 12:45 other posts of #610414 
Olympic athlete Rebecca Cheptegei has died days after being doused in petrol and set on fire by a former boyfriend.
The 33-year-old Ugandan marathon runner, who competed in the recent Paris Olympics, had suffered extensive burns after Sunday's attack.

Men are beasts.
By phart at 05,Sep,24 12:49 other posts of phart 
sad , i hope he pays for his crimes.that had to hurt bad to be burned like that.

By phart at 05,Sep,24 12:48 other posts of phart 

By phart at 27,Aug,24 01:36 other posts of phart 
I got curious is the word Commune was related to communism, so I did some googling. and sure enough, there is a relation between the 2.
Some of you think this is so great a idea, and deny that communism is related to the "village raising the child" but to me, they seem to be intertwined.

Communal living refers to a group of people living together in a commune. The words communal and commune are related to the word common in the sense of something shared. They are also related to communism, and many experiments in communal living have called themselves communist societies.
By leopoldij at 27,Aug,24 03:19 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh wow, what a revelation!
Fancy that! Commune and communism are related.

Do you think the orange buffoon knows?
I guess so, otherwise he wouldn't have called Kamala Harris a communist.
By #610414 at 30,Aug,24 11:57 other posts of #610414 
Yeah. 🤔
By phart at 30,Aug,24 14:12 other posts of phart 
Trailer parks and apartment buildings could be comsidered communes, so do you run your commune?
By #610414 at 31,Aug,24 16:01 other posts of #610414 
So can villages, towns, cities, states, and countries but you know very well, or should, if you consider yourself educated, that that is not how it's used in the vernacular of The United States.

By Sir-Skittles at 01,Sep,24 12:14 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
And we all know that communism fails.... so does socialism.
By phart at 01,Sep,24 13:31 other posts of phart 

By Ananas2xLekker at 02,Sep,24 10:06 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Yes, the term 'communism' comes from the Latin word communis, which means 'common, universal'. The suffix 'ism' denotes an act, practice, or process of doing something.
The suffix 'ist' denotes a person who practices or is concerned with something.

The etymology of words cannot always explain the meaning of words.
For example the term racism comes from race. Does racism mean an act, practice,
or process of doing race? Does racist mean a person who practices race?
How do you practice a race? A racist is concerned with race, but I don't think
that fully describes the meaning of the term 'racist', or do you?

Sometimes it fits better; an extremist practices and is concerned with extreme things/ideas. A scientist practices and is concerned with science.
However, when people say 'scientism' they mean something else than the act,
the practice, or the process of doing science. It's mostly used as a pejorative term.
Which is basically how you use the terms 'communism' and 'socialism'.

So how about feminism? Are feminists acting, practicing, or in the process of being female? I would say you believe that they are doing the exact opposite, correct?

Can we agree that the etymology of a word does not always explain the meaning?
By #610414 at 05,Sep,24 12:14 other posts of #610414 
👍

By #610414 at 04,Sep,24 01:34 other posts of #610414 
Dgraff, you posted this:
"I just looked at a flyer for our next president trump it had his whole agenda on it but I must’ve thrown it away already one of his plans was to fix the economy and get rid of this horrible inflation then housing and rent will come back down along with everything else that sounds like a plan to me not like some dumb cunt saying she will start fixing everything on day one if she is elected well bitch what have you been doing the last 3 1/2 years sitting on your ass doing drugs with Biden’s son"
------------
Inflation is in the 3% mark. The stock market is at least 50% higher than in pre-pandemic 2019. The unemployment rate is the lowest in years. There are few shortages. Housing and rent aretwo things that people are getting gouged in. You also forget that as a Vice President she had to support her boss.
Now, tell me how, exactly, do you know she was getting high with Hunter. And, also, what is she supposed to say. On my first day, if elected, I'm going to start a sewing circle?
Trump is going down in more ways than in an election, and then we'll have 8 yrs of Democrats. Maybe 12. We might be able to finally remove Trump's stench from our politics.
By Gntlmn at 04,Sep,24 03:36 other posts of Gntlmn 
'So glad I black listed that dgraff dumbshit 🤣
By #610414 at 04,Sep,24 13:46 other posts of #610414 
👍👍but, it’s always good to know what the other side is thinking.
By Gntlmn at 04,Sep,24 20:41 other posts of Gntlmn 
He's just a fecal spore, incapable of thought.
By #610414 at 05,Sep,24 12:13 other posts of #610414 
🤣🤣

By Sir-Skittles at 02,Sep,24 14:55 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Saggy Granny- fuck you!

Your pronouns are K/F/C and your blood type is BBQ! Lose some weight you lump!

By AngelofDeath at 03,Sep,24 04:58 other posts of AngelofDeath 
By Sir-Skittles at 05,Sep,24 01:40 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By #610414 at 04,Sep,24 15:20 other posts of #610414 
Pitbull you posted on your thread:

“ I have questions for Trump's supporters: what will you do if Trump loses the election? Do you plan to go back to the US Capitol again?‘

CAT
May I remind that the sitting president can declare martial law and put thousands in detention?
By Ananas2xLekker at 04,Sep,24 15:41 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
The 'sitting president' can basically do anything he wants now
as long as it is justifiable as an official act.
Protecting the Capital is obviously an official act, so he could order
whatever military violence is necessary to kill them all.
By #610414 at 04,Sep,24 18:46 other posts of #610414 
True, Ananas.

By phart at 04,Sep,24 17:41 other posts of phart 
There would be no reason to worry about a return to the capitol after the election if the problems were fixed that created the distrust in the last 1.
There are more folks frustrated, fed up and sick of the mess America is in now, And honestly, if the election is fucked up as the last 1 was, I think jan 6 will be made to look like a family picnic.
By #610414 at 04,Sep,24 18:29 other posts of #610414 
How come Trumpsters are the only ones that believe that. Get your head out of the sand. Everyone pretty much agrees, the 2020 elections were fair and the outcome was the right one.

By Ananas2xLekker at 04,Sep,24 20:12 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
The problem that created the distrust was TRUMP LYING!!!

The only thing that is fucked up about your elections, is that people are not automatically registered to partake in their democratic right, and that Republicans
are able to purge voters from the registration. Trump has put in his loyalists, with the clear task to steal the election from him. It's up to your legal system to fight against them now. Republicans are trying to cheat in literally every state they have some power.

Republicans just lost a legal battle over their ability to throw away voting ballots, if there is just an incorrect date on them. That has absolutely nothing to do with the validity of the votes, it's just a trick they were planning to use, to take away people's votes.
By phart at 04,Sep,24 20:56 other posts of phart 
Trump didn't drive around harvesting ballots in the back seat of a honda, or have suit cases of ballets under the table in georgia.
there is alot of shit that Trump had nothing to do with.

Since you are so smart, 1 fact that remains unexplained by the democrats is how 110% of the voters in a district can vote, when there is no greater % than 100 ??

By #610414 at 03,Sep,24 23:28 other posts of #610414 
The majority of Americans want even higher amounts of food aid for struggling families, according to a new poll from the Save the Children Action Network.

The survey, shared exclusively to The Hill, could be a warning sign for conservatives seeking to cut payments under the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) as part of the discussion on a new farm bill this year.
By phart at 04,Sep,24 01:51 other posts of phart 
survey results depend alot on where the surveys were taken.
probably 500 people in a democrat city were ask.
By #610414 at 04,Sep,24 15:03 other posts of #610414 
Yes, Phart. As always you are in denial.
This organization is not political except in helping children from everywhere. You are too jaded and have a narrow view of life. When you spit it must be vinegar.

By #610414 at 04,Sep,24 13:25 other posts of #610414 
Dgraff, you posted:
“I don’t care about all that I see it differently and besides after seeing with my own eyes how sneaky the democrats are for instance like cat i will never believe a word that comes out of their mouths none of them”
———————
CAT here:
I don’t care what you, Dgraff, believe or don’t about Democrats and me, but, I can safely say that you, Clown followers, don’t have a lock on honesty. Just look at this speech by Trumpo in June of this year.
In the first 3 yrs of his failed presidency he racked up over 30,000 falsehoods. The bad part is that you followers picked up those lies and ran with them.
And you have the gall to call us liars. You saw it with your own two eyes? I respectfully suggest your old PR lover pocked you in the eye when you were trying to give him a BJ.

Look at this, Dgraff
TRUMP BRUTALLY EXPOSED FOR MINDBLOWING NUMBER OF LIES IN ONE SPEECH
Donald Trump made at least 30 false statements during an hour-and-a-half-long speech in Racine, Wisconsin.

Edith Olmsted
June 19, 2024 @ 10:45 a.m. ET

“It’s pretty well-documented that Donald Trump is a liar, but the rate at which he lies is actually sort of impressive. At a rally in Racine, Wisconsin, on Tuesday, the former president delivered a ranting and rambling speech that lasted about an hour and a half—and was filled to the brim with false statements.”

CAT
You also posted a response to Ananas2xlekker.
“Sorry they lied to me to many times (Democrats) just look at all the sneaky bull shit that has gone on just in my life time don’t forget i was at one time a democrat”

I don’t doubt you were a Democrat at one time, however, what type were you? They were your party as long as your pockets were lined with greenbacks. You never cared about anyone else and you don’t now. You are a lie just like the Clown. 👿

By #610414 at 02,Sep,24 16:20 other posts of #610414 
We finally see @Skittles@ as he truly is. 🤣😈

By Jamie at 02,Sep,24 17:03 other posts of Jamie 
nice Raping Sir-Skittles

By AngelofDeath at 30,Aug,24 11:53 other posts of AngelofDeath 
The last few weeks hadn’t been as great with the food delivery as Saggy Granny envisioned, they would be. She had read on the cock site that people were making $200 a day with deliveries and tips. So far Saggy tits had only managed to make a whopping total of $78.00 between both Uber-Eats, and DoorDash. Mainly because the fat old slag couldn’t keep her meaty paws off the customer’s orders. Rhanda-Lynn had taken to calling the Saggy Granny, Saggy-Eats. Her customer satisfaction rating had plummeted to way below 33%. The customers were not happy when they got their orders with ripped open bags, and empty wrappers tossed in.

One unlucky sap got a wet napkin that reeked of cunt. Apparently Saggy had used it to clean up her dirty summer snatch. Hot and humid days were not good for her old party slit. Saggy was not known for turning down a meal, especially one that was paid for by someone else. The areas she delivered in mostly tended to be real shitholes that were within a 5-mile distance of Arby’s. Gourmet food this was not. And we all know that those sloppy sauced beef’s n cheddars were like kryptonite to the saggy old granny. Just thinking about Arby’s made her all hot and bothered. She never told Charlie that a sandwich made her wetter than he ever could!

The last straw for the food delivery services had been after an especially bad complaint. Saggy did manage to make most of her deliveries sans most items or half eaten food, but this time she delivered a completely empty bag to her customer. She would always use the excuse that the package had been damaged before pick up or due to theft, etc. Well, she couldn’t use that this time. The customers ring bell camera had caught the fat skank with Arby’s sauce all over her shirt as she waddled to the front door, and all around her cock-washer. Her grubby sausage fingers had left cheese sauce all over the ring bell button, and let’s face it she was not known for being a paragon of good health. Rhanda-Lynn had refused to be the one to get out and deliver to their doors.

So Saggy had no choice but to struggle to move her palsy ridden, walrus like body to their doors. A French bakery had less rolls than the Saggy Granny! Saggy tried to dispute that she was a lousy delivery person, but hell the support people pulled up the pics Mongo had submitted with the blonde clip in pony-tail along with the pics Saggy was required to snap before she could drive, and they instantly started howling. From the bulldog looking slack jowls, vacant retard look, and fat pudgy under eye area, they could tell she had been eating the food. This coupled with her blank drool stare made everyone think she had Down’s syndrome. One of the support people known as Sandeep said her pics reeked of grease, old abortions, ass, high-cholesterol, and failure. The cornerstone of Saggy’s life as we all know it!

The customer had initially offered $8 in tips for the order plus the delivery companies fee for the order and feeling generous they had added another $5. It had been too late to revoke the original tip as Saggy had delivered an empty bag which counted as a completion. They had tried to revoke the additional $5, but the shitty app had made an error and instead of a reversal, they had mistakenly given Saggy $5000.00 USD. A true grifters dream come true! She loved getting free money. This was even better than her dog Biden and Obama combined! Or like the TARP of 2007 that helped the owner of the trailer park from torching the place for insurance money.

Quick to notice the error as Rhanda-Lynn had been the one on the app accepting orders, navigating Two Warm-Kidneys around, and cashing out her earnings, she yelled at Saggy to pull over. Saggy yelled in triumph sounding like a retard in a deaf-orgy, and tears of joy rolled down her face making streaks of dollar-tree mascara cake her pudding filled like face. She had Rhanda-Lynn cash out the $5000 immediately and transferred it to her Cash-App card. Thinking like the criminal she was known to be, she also had her delete her Uber-Eats and DoorDash profile before the mistake would be caught. She knew that her days as a driver were over, but she couldn’t give a giant rats ass less. She was finally rich. Or, at least rich defined by her feeble mind.

As they drove back to the trailer park, visions of cock-site premium memberships danced in her head. She could buy points, memberships for others, and send gifts to that rotten cunt Sir-Skittles, Pitbull, and others! Now she could finally buy herself impunity on the site, and troll the forums as much as her old dried-up heart desired. Not waiting until she was safely pulled over, she nearly caused an accident as she logged into the cock-site and immediately bought a 12-month premium membership. Rhanda-Lynn had to reach over the Saggys rotund, Lizzo like tummy, and grab the steering wheel to keep them in their lane. After Saggy had bought the membership, she changed her profile name to one of her former member numbers. That will confuse those cock-site trolls she thought!
Next, she was sure to leave insulting, racist and homophobic comments towards her enemies, and posted some copy-pasta quotes from MSNBC about Kamala Harris to make herself look intelligent. Then she blacklisted the trolls, PitBull, Skittles, ChainsawGutsFuck, and Bella. The Saggy Granny couldn’t contain her excitement over how much money she now had, and let out what she thought was a fart. She had never had that much money at once in her entire life. That was almost double what Chuckles had made in a single year working at Sears. No more trading the $29.00 dollars she got in food stamps for cash just so she could buy the lower cock-site membership every month, and no more having to cancel after her purchase as she didn’t have an actual bank card for autopay. She hated knowing Sir-Skittles and ChainsawGutsFuck had platinum AmEx cards and good credit. Saggy’s credit score might as well be in double digits at this point!

She was finally in the big league with folks like Bella, who made her rage with jealousy. Just let Skittles or some other cunty come to trash her page now! She even fantasized about Admin mentioning her in a positive manner. Or even better, making a special double-diamond membership just for her. We will absolutely tell Admin about her windfall of riches so he can bleed the cunt dry. As she wandered off into Lala land with her retard drool face look, and sitting in her own shit Rhanda-Lynn let out a sigh as she navigated the car to a Piggly-Wiggly for a late-night snack and got Saggy coherent enough to park the car. She knew Saggy was dreaming of ways to spend the money and would do nothing to save anything or use it to pay her bills. It would be gone in a matter of hours. Saggy was an expert in math and finance! She did learn wordperfect and exel (from her linked in resume) at the Robert Morgan Educational Center. That combined with the year she spent learning office management and accounting practices at Miami Dade college back when Ford was in office practically combined to be like a masters degree.

What will happen next? Will Saggy go to jail… again?
Will she spend all the money or be forced to give it back?
Is she still planning a trip to Canada to see little Kebmo, shoe size 6? Oh fuck off, like Canada will let her or Charlie cross the border. Not with their bad finances and Charlie’s criminal past! She did promise to help Kebby get his beloved AnnnasLekker here to the US with her travel concierge skills, so hopefully those refugee boats floating in the Atlantic have room on them.
Maybe she could pay Kebmo to come to Florida? She would let him wear her panties! Then again, that skinny AIDS ridden cunt would not be able to fill them out!
Stay tuned!
By Sir-Skittles at 31,Aug,24 13:55 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By leopoldij at 26,Aug,24 20:23 other posts of leopoldij 
By kebmo at 26,Aug,24 20:25 other posts of kebmo 
Translation?
By leopoldij at 26,Aug,24 20:47 other posts of leopoldij 
He says "I'm angry"
By phart at 26,Aug,24 22:13 other posts of phart 
we ALL ARE, EVEN YOU Leo,
just angry about different things.
By leopoldij at 26,Aug,24 22:39 other posts of leopoldij 
Yeah, but your god can't be angry.
Nowadays, gods aren't angry.
By phart at 27,Aug,24 00:56 other posts of phart 
Um, landslides, forest fires, floods, earth quakes, hurricanes, volcanoes going off, naw , our God doesn't get mad.
By #610414 at 30,Aug,24 12:00 other posts of #610414 
Our God? 👎🏿
By phart at 30,Aug,24 14:11 other posts of phart 
You and leo will probably be in that warm place 1 day ,fire and brimstone and no water , dry air burning your lungs, you still won't believe , you will blame it on Trump.

By phart at 27,Aug,24 01:43 other posts of phart 
By #610414 at 30,Aug,24 11:59 other posts of #610414 
Though evidence suggests that conservatives are generally more risk-averse than liberals are, the reverse is true when it comes to foreign expansion. A recent study showed that conservatives leaned toward overseas acquisitions, which are more perilous than alliances (an approach liberals favored). Why? Because acquisitions gave them greater control, and the desire for it outweighed their fear of loss.

Who would have thought. 👍

By phart at 26,Aug,24 22:08 other posts of phart 
hey leo,i found your book

Oh and leo, you will LOVE this part,since you are so anti religion.
"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins— or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer

In other words, these people that riot,loot,steal,burn,protest,and etc, are actually worshiping the devil.
By leopoldij at 26,Aug,24 22:42 other posts of leopoldij 
Worshipping what?
The devil?
There's no devil, just as there's no Harry Potter or Aliens.
By phart at 27,Aug,24 00:54 other posts of phart 
we have millions of aliens in the US, from mexico and other places all over the globe.
I would love to be a fly on the wall if you were to pass on and wind up in hades. You would probably believe it was heaven.
it never gets cold and everyone is miserable.
By leopoldij at 27,Aug,24 03:16 other posts of leopoldij 
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you drugged?
By phart at 27,Aug,24 14:54 other posts of phart 
no,sober as a jug,just trying to get YOU out of a drunken slumber.
By #610414 at 30,Aug,24 11:57 other posts of #610414 
Hmmm

By Sir-Skittles at 26,Aug,24 20:26 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Saggy Granny- your daughter knows you are on this scummy site!

By phart at 27,Aug,24 00:56 other posts of phart 
well I wish the poor gal a good life,Lord only knows she deserves it for what she has been through.

By #610414 at 25,Aug,24 23:19 other posts of #610414 
Phart posted in Bella!'s thread:
"We normal people,able to think for ourselves,already had most of this figured out,but,gee, even felchy admited it,
There was no real science behind the rules.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and former chief medical adviser to President Donald Trump, said the 6-foot social distancing rule, which the CDC originally recommended, had not been backed by a clinical trial. This is despite constant claims that COVID-19 protocols were based on science.

Folks like cat,blame wuhan virus deaths on Trump, BUT how could it be avoided if he was not told the truth by folks he and the American people was supposed to be able to trust?"

CAT
A clinical trial is good science...........if you got all the time in the world. In the middle of a pandemic, the only thing to do is TRY to find anything that would stop or amiliorate the decease. You tell us why recommending a 6 foot buffer between people was a bad thing. Isn't that what is customary when dealing with an airborne communicable decease?
Did it cause such a big inconvenience to you or anyone else? Wasn't it better to be safe than sorry? And how about this, maybe there was no clinical trial, but, who said it didn't work?
As far as Trump and Covid, there are many, many authoritative studies done and plenty has been written.

As President Donald Trump entered the final year of his term last January, the U.S. recorded its first confirmed case of COVID-19. Not to worry, Trump insisted, his administration had the virus “totally under control.”

Now, in his final hours in office, after a year of presidential denials of reality and responsibility, the pandemic’s U.S. death toll has eclipsed 400,000. And the loss of lives is accelerating.

“This is just one step on an ominous path of fatalities,” said Dr. Irwin Redlener, director of the National Center for Disaster Preparedness at Columbia University and one of many public health experts who contend the Trump administration’s handling of the crisis led to thousands of avoidable deaths.

“Everything about how it’s been managed has been infused with incompetence and dishonesty, and we’re paying a heavy price,” he said.

Trump was told over and over again what was coming by many advisors and scientists. His inability to use that information to formulate a plan to fight the pandemic is what, ultimately, caused more deaths than necessary.
Phart, stop defending the Clown. It WAS his fault.
By leopoldij at 26,Aug,24 04:10 other posts of leopoldij 
Normal people?

That's laughable.
Since when is a far right wing reactionary fascist normal?
By phart at 26,Aug,24 12:36 other posts of phart 
You sure as hell aint NORMAL so who are you to judge? I doubt you could define normal without googling it.

By phart at 25,Aug,24 17:26 other posts of phart 
This has hid from me for a long time! WOW< makes a statement
By #610414 at 25,Aug,24 17:40 other posts of #610414 
I liked the Dukes of Hazard. That doesn't mean the show was politically correct. What do you think it means to be politically correct? It means that you respect the feelings of other people by treating them as you would like to be treated yourself.

By phart at 25,Aug,24 16:32 other posts of phart 

I can't help it, she is baffleingly stupid.

By #610414 at 25,Aug,24 17:36 other posts of #610414 

Made up skits? I'm sorry Phart. It doesn't get better than this.

By #610414 at 25,Aug,24 13:35 other posts of #610414 
Dgraff posted in Bella!'s thread, "JFK JR has dropped out of the race and is now endorsing Donald Trump now what does that say about the Democratic Party"

"CAT"
I'm going to assume, Dgraff, that you meant RFK Jr. Right family, wrong brother. JFK Jr died in a plane crash in the 1990's.
As far as your question, I'll tell you what it says, nothing. What a man with a worm eaten brain, an independent candidate and ex-Democrat, does politically, is not worth the time to think about.
He was polling last week at less than 4%. Most of his followers identymore with Democrats than Republicans.
Now, considering that the followers of Nikki Haley just formed a voting group called "Nikki Haley Republicans for Kamala Harris" and getting a wink from Haley, that is significant.
What does that say about the Republicans? 😈

By leopoldij at 20,Aug,24 16:13 other posts of leopoldij 
Kamala Harris is doing great.
Can you imagine that the US will finally permit a woman as president? It's so backwards, compared to most counties in the world, that being a woman is immediately a deterrent for being president in the US. And a woman who's not white! The redneck fascists of Amerika [sic] are trembling.
By phart at 20,Aug,24 16:19 other posts of phart 
not trembling, more like disgusted and puking .
A woman for pres is not the issue. a woman WORTHY of the fucking job is the issue. And kamel sucked and fucked her way to the top and was hired as vice pres to meet diversity and equity goals and to grab yet another "trophy " for the democrat party.
quit chasing trophy's and get some intelligent people on board.
By leopoldij at 20,Aug,24 19:54 other posts of leopoldij 
I fully understand that
-- you're disgusted and that
-- you're vomiting and that
-- you say that you call her kamel and that
-- you read that she sucked and that
-- you heard that she fucked her way to the top and that
-- she was hired to the vice presidency and that
-- she's a DEI trophy.

Honestly, I fully understand you.
By phart at 20,Aug,24 22:10 other posts of phart 
And you still think she should be president? how would she be any better than any other person that you would call a crook or a communist?
By #610414 at 22,Aug,24 20:27 other posts of #610414 
Phart, you talk a lot but you never show even one example of what you spew out. When we talk about the Clown, we can show what we mean. You just parrot what you hear.
By phart at 22,Aug,24 22:55 other posts of phart 

Ok, read for your self
By #610414 at 23,Aug,24 13:16 other posts of #610414 
So you bring three dubious cases of justice not quite done and that makes her an unfit DA? Many fellow DA's from other jurisdictions praise her work. And she didn't just go after violent perps. She also went after big business and successfully persecuted these entities.
I watched your "read them and weep" videos. Now, look for national law organizations that grade the performance of law enforcement members and, then, if you find she's viewed in contempt, then come back and show us. In any event, I prefer a poor prosecutor over a convicted felon to be my president.

By Ananas2xLekker at 23,Aug,24 15:34 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
You would say about any woman that she fucked and sucked her way to the top.
Meanwhile, you support the most useless, entitled, wealthy pricks alive.

By LittleBlueberry at 23,Aug,24 15:10 other posts of LittleBlueberry 
Well I suppose she is better than Biden. He needs to retire…
By phart at 23,Aug,24 15:28 other posts of phart 
not at all. just another puppet of the obama's and soros
By LittleBlueberry at 23,Aug,24 15:59 other posts of LittleBlueberry 
Yupp
By Cody8789 at 23,Aug,24 18:42 other posts of Cody8789 
Like I’ve said b4, I vote for red Skelton for president

By #610414 at 20,Aug,24 14:38 other posts of #610414 
We are hiring for a most important job. The presidency of the mightiest nation of the world. Who do you think is more qualified?
Kamala Harris who brings to the table a very impressive resume?

Or

Donald Trump who brings to the table a rap sheet?

I think the choice is obvious. Nov 5, 2024 is the hiring day. Let's hire the right applicant. 😈
By phart at 20,Aug,24 16:16 other posts of phart 
you are so full of shit, if kamala has a resume it is because someone tried to polish a turd. She fought to keep innocent people behind bars and unfairly punished blacks repeatedly.She did not take her job as border czar serious and look at the mess.
Bring back Ronald Reagon.
I would rather have Trump with his "rap" sheet and a desire to save America than the kamels polished knees. She did not even take the time to listen to Netanyahu the other week when he came to the US to ask for support and aid, if she is going to be running for pres, that means she may have to interact with him and I don't see him respecting her much at all after what she did
By leopoldij at 20,Aug,24 20:01 other posts of leopoldij 
I can tell you're upset. You shouldn't. You live in a democratic country. I know that you'd rather be in a North Korea environment, but you don't have that (yet).

By #610414 at 20,Aug,24 20:27 other posts of #610414 
Lies, lies and more lies. You think people are stupid? You really think that's how she got to where she's gotten? You poor fool. Don't forget to take cigs to the felon when he's locked up. They use them for currency in prison.
By dgraff at 20,Aug,24 21:13 other posts of dgraff 
Yeah you’re husband should know
By #610414 at 21,Aug,24 16:50 other posts of #610414 
He doesn't. He's not a convicted felon. Your BOI is a felon 34 times. But, I can see why you would hit below the belt because you have no real excuse for that two bit asshole.

By leopoldij at 20,Aug,24 20:02 other posts of leopoldij 
phart just 𝖕𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖉.
(Gothic font is intentional.)
By #610414 at 20,Aug,24 20:24 other posts of #610414 
🤣🤣😈
By leopoldij at 20,Aug,24 23:20 other posts of leopoldij 
Do you think this was too subtle for the fascistoid?

By leopoldij at 20,Aug,24 23:21 other posts of leopoldij 
Also, did you notice he didn't notice my subtle, but totally accurate, comment on him?

"I can tell you're upset. You shouldn't. You live in a democratic country. I know that you'd rather be in a North Korea environment, but you don't have that (yet)."
By phart at 21,Aug,24 16:15 other posts of phart 
some of your shit is out of my circle of knowledge and if being a snobbish, hate filled smart ass son of a bitch is what your knowledge makes a man, i would RATHER be stupid in the eyes of that type person. I have no need or desire to try to impress a asshole.
You may be not a sun of a bitch in real life, you may just be getting your kicks but you sure do come across as 1.
By leopoldij at 21,Aug,24 16:36 other posts of leopoldij 
I wasn't talking to you. Check it. I was talking to Cat. Why are you responding in her place? Don't try to put words in her mouth.
By #610414 at 21,Aug,24 16:54 other posts of #610414 
Words would be acceptable. But his 💩? No way
By phart at 21,Aug,24 23:21 other posts of phart 
at least I didn't copy and paste!!!

By phart at 20,Aug,24 22:08 other posts of phart 
Normal font intentional because I don't want you to have to think very hard.
I don't know why people want a socialist president in what should be a free nation.
Everyone knows biden was unfit, but the democrats all but pushed his wheel chair off a cliff. If they will do that to their prez, what will they do to the citizens?

By dgraff at 21,Aug,24 13:08 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely Donald Trump 2024
By #610414 at 22,Aug,24 20:34 other posts of #610414 
Well, Dgraff, if you think a convicted felon who was found liable for sexually assaulting women, that defrauded the state of New York, bankrupted six different businesses, that caused a major shortage of goods by levying tariffs and singlehandedly causing our present inflation, then, by all means, vote for him. Was it P.T. Barnum that said, "there's a sucker born every minute?
By dgraff at 22,Aug,24 21:27 other posts of dgraff 
That’s all bull shit this mess is Biden and Kamala things were going good before they stole the 2020 election
By #610414 at 23,Aug,24 01:21 other posts of #610414 
Sure and the moon is made of cheese. You poor soul.
By dgraff at 23,Aug,24 02:51 other posts of dgraff 
The moon is made of cheese I tried some it’s delicious

By phart at 21,Aug,24 16:40 other posts of phart 
all bullshit aside, why is it we can't hire the best 1 for the job ?
And why can't more resumes and applicants be on the board than just 2???
regardless if I like Trump or not, I have no real choice.
I can either vote for Trump, get some of what I want as in a better economy and less threat of world strife,or I can vote for a giggling, loose woman that has no respect for world leaders herself so we can't expect any from her.
OR I could just not vote, and that would be equal to a vote for the 1 i don't like.
By #610414 at 21,Aug,24 17:02 other posts of #610414 
More applicants did show up. Your party voted for the Clown. Everything else you are implying about Harris comes directly from The Clown's ass, diarrhea. When a candidate has no game then he resorts to name calling, innuendo, and, frankly, a five year old petulant kid.
The other thing is this. I don't care who you vote for or not. On Nov 6, 2024 I will be toasting for a new era of hope for our country. Keep swallowing the diarrhea, but, be careful, the danger of bad breath will make you a pariah.
By dgraff at 21,Aug,24 19:53 other posts of dgraff 
You must really hate this country a lot
Just look at the shape California is in all due to cackling Kamala and Nancy Pelosi it’s sad the state is broke people leaving and you demo creeps think everything is just fine open your eyes like i did before it’s too late
By #610414 at 21,Aug,24 21:20 other posts of #610414 
I love this country. I hate those MAGAs that want to devide the country in order to bring to power a failure in business, a hater of women and a convicted felon who spoke the truth last in the fifth grade.
You forget I lived in this country the last eight years and know what a disaster he's made of the economy. You are the one that hates this country.
By dgraff at 21,Aug,24 21:41 other posts of dgraff 
Well I guess we will see your never gonna change and nether am I as I said before may the best man win
By #610414 at 22,Aug,24 00:22 other posts of #610414 
Fine by me.
By dgraff at 22,Aug,24 01:00 other posts of dgraff 
And by the way Kamala has a bigger dick then Mike Obama
By #610414 at 22,Aug,24 20:40 other posts of #610414 
Who cares? You? Do these women make your ass pucker? Cock or puss, they are true Americans that care and your BOI can't get a Golden Shower from them, let alone the presidency.
By dgraff at 22,Aug,24 21:31 other posts of dgraff 
You want Kamala’s big dick in your cunt don’t you
By #610414 at 23,Aug,24 01:22 other posts of #610414 
That's your wish. She would work your ass really well.

By phart at 21,Aug,24 23:01 other posts of phart 

By Sir-Skittles at 21,Aug,24 23:08 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
This forum, started by a Saggy Granny and member of a predator family! An ex-con and piece of shit!

Fuck you Saggy Granny!

By AngelofDeath at 22,Aug,24 01:00 other posts of AngelofDeath 
I find it hilarious that she thinks because she has a number no one will remember she’s a Saggy Granny. All one has to do is look at her vomit inducing avatar of that rotten p3dO hole she has. And saying her hubby isn’t a felon, sure Jan.
By Sir-Skittles at 23,Aug,24 01:53 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
100% correct!

By leopoldij at 09,Aug,24 11:33 other posts of leopoldij 
According to chief of staff, and former Marine Gen., as well as several aides, the following dialog took place.

Trump: Well, but Hitler did some good things.

Chief of staff: Well, what?

Trump: Well, Hitler rebuilt the economy.

Chief of staff: Sir, you can never say anything good about the guy. Nothing. It’s pretty hard to believe he missed the Holocaust, though, and pretty hard to understand how he missed the 400,000 American GIs that were killed in the European theater.
By phart at 10,Aug,24 23:06 other posts of phart 

Tried to stop tobacco addiction, created a major highway ,did cancer research,
Hitler may not have done things personally, but his ideas were not all bad. he was a genius. just a warped, evil 1.

I bet you use all kinds of japanese tech,
think twice.

And also,remember,the scientist behind all that maddness, were given amnesty,in exchange for their research.
So if you ever wondered how long it took for a persons eye balls to burn out of their skull while still alive, I am about positive your military and ours has the correct answer,due to the japaneese. BUT i forget,you folks think hitler was the only evil 1.
Why not take the knowledge his ideas brought about and put it all to good use to save man kind,instead of shunning it?Typical liberals, only see 1 side of things.
By leopoldij at 11,Aug,24 22:43 other posts of leopoldij 
You just can't understand, can you?
Nobody is evil in all their actions.
This is impossible.

But for a president of a democratic country to be trying to find non-evil deeds of one the worst criminals in human history is evidence that he is courting fascism.

And do are you.

As you proved with your post.

Every schoolchild knows what advances were made during fascist Germany, but only a fascist, like you, can't understand that one never ever tries to find excuses for fascists like your gods.

If you had any milligram of humanity you'd hate yourself for being what you are.

I do understand that you're sick. The sickness of reactionary minds, of fascist minds.
By phart at 12,Aug,24 02:05 other posts of phart 
No where did i post a excuse for hitlers behavior.
YOU insert that with your conceived notions.
You explained my thoughts with the 2d and 3rd sentence, but you couldn't stop there, you have to maintain this "holier than thou" mindset you have over conservatives
You must not have read the info I posted, you are the ignorant 1. I bet half the shit in your house is made in japan.
By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Aug,24 17:51 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
No, you are trying to excuse Trump saying Hitler did some good things.
I don't want any of your leaders saying Hitler did some good things.
That makes me nervous, especially when it's Trump, who is using fascist rhetoric
and cannot stop praising authoritarian monsters. Is that hard to understand?

How would you like it if Tim Walz starts saying Stalin did good things?
Would you defend him? I would certainly not. I have standards.

By #610414 at 14,Aug,24 17:36 other posts of #610414 
Phart, how can you face the mirror in the morning when you try to excuse the Clown for his despicable crap about one of the most evil men in the history of humanity?
By phart at 14,Aug,24 19:37 other posts of phart 
Both of you are wrong, just because I acknowledge someone's intelligence does not mean I support their ideology

And it is not odd that you only pick Hitler and disregard all the others? .
Of course if walz said he liked stalins ideas I wouldn't like it. Same i don't like bernie sanders taking honey moon in CUBA.
Note the crickets from leo's side about japan.
Japanese scientist applied chemicals to women and children to see how the skin would peel off, burned people alive to see how long they lived, but hilter and trump are the only 2 evils that leo can talk about. hum.
By #610414 at 14,Aug,24 20:26 other posts of #610414 
As usual, you are missing the point. We are discussing the Clown's statements. Stalin, Caligula, or Ivan the Terrible where all evil or deranged, but we are talking about the Clown and your defense of the Clown. As far as Cuba is concerned, the US is the only county that blackballs it. Everyone else enjoys their beaches. I believe that if we had interacted more with Cuba, they would have become more progressive.
By phart at 15,Aug,24 01:22 other posts of phart 
Trumps statement was logical, and factual, perhaps not in the best taste but he has a tendency to say a bit much, and tweet mean tweets. BUT the world was not at war under his administration so he is the terrible 1.democrats love wars, they can protest them in the streets and tear things up and get away with it. they get to see all the young people that didn't get aborted be sent off to die in some foreign land for some ungrateful 3rd world country.
biden on the way out, and obama's next puppet getting her strings tied on tight, the world is going to hell in a hand basket .Because people like you can't see the inept, divisive woman she is.
By #610414 at 16,Aug,24 12:25 other posts of #610414 
Show me what war in the last 30 yrs was started by a Democrat. Big arms manufacturing is controlled by Republicans. THEY love wars. As far as Harris is concerned, she is 100 times better than the Clown. Not by my standards but by every clear thinking person, even Republicans.
If Harris listenes to Obama, what's different to all those losers that listen to the Clown. If the Clown, by some chance, gets reelected, I'm shooting up with bleach.
By phart at 16,Aug,24 16:29 other posts of phart 
Your loss if you shoot up with bleach instead of enjoying a better country.
I guess you don't suffer much because you are already in florida with some of the better government of the US already.

By leopoldij at 17,Aug,24 00:00 other posts of leopoldij 
I think you're wrong.
How dare you compare Kamala Harris with the fascist misogynistic racist criminal moron liar trump?
Even if they were comparable, it's a disgrace to day that she's 100 times better. You'd have to say 1000 times better, at least.

If I were American, I'd be truly honoured to have a woman like her, of mixed heritage, as a president. I'd go around bragging about what my country could achieve. I wouldn't be embarrassed to travel to wonderful places around the globe as an American. But with trump I'd be embarrassed. In fact, I wouldn't tavel because I wouldn't want to be associated with a criminal president.
By #610414 at 17,Aug,24 13:37 other posts of #610414 
So true. I stand corrected.
By leopoldij at 18,Aug,24 15:03 other posts of leopoldij 
Why is that excuse of human being, phart, trying to find something good in Hitler, trying to defend a monster?
By phart at 18,Aug,24 16:18 other posts of phart 
why is it a man that thinks he knows so much so upset that a evil person was also smart?
afraid of a little Competition?

By #610414 at 20,Aug,24 14:50 other posts of #610414 
The difference between MAGA people and normal people is that they will take up the torch for anyone or anything that will approve of King Clown's crap
By leopoldij at 20,Aug,24 16:10 other posts of leopoldij 
This is the definition of a CULT.
Brainless people who blindly follow a con artist, such as Joseph Smith, Ron Hubbard, Benito Mussolini, David Koresh, Sun Myung Moon, Jim Jones, Iosif Dzugashvili, Donald Trump, Enver Hoxha, Heydar Aliyev, Sadam Hussein, and thousands of others. Human history is full of such cult leaders who, through religion or politics, manage to get followers.

The common characteristic of cult followers is that they are willing to die for their irrational faith. When you see this, you know you're dealing with a cult.

Some cults are so successful that they become status quo, as tyrannical regimes or religions.
By #610414 at 20,Aug,24 20:19 other posts of #610414 
And our job is to stop them
By leopoldij at 20,Aug,24 23:16 other posts of leopoldij 
A couple of years it was easy.
We could organise covid parties in support of their supreme leader.
Remember how several of them idiots were voluntarily infected in covid parties, only to die later, out of support if the orange asshole?
By #610414 at 22,Aug,24 14:48 other posts of #610414 
That Clown is directly responsible for all those poor Americans, both Republican and Democrat, that died from his incompetence.
By leopoldij at 22,Aug,24 19:27 other posts of leopoldij 
But, as you're very well aware, he NEVER feels responsible for anything.
He feels he can do anything, violate all kinds of laws,
abuse his power, anything. But one thing he never feels is R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y. This word does not exist for him.
By #610414 at 22,Aug,24 20:44 other posts of #610414 
Of course not. His daddy's money always shields him, but, he's going down. In more ways than loosing the election.
By leopoldij at 22,Aug,24 23:48 other posts of leopoldij 
The day he gets destroyed will be a date of renewed hope.

By phart at 18,Aug,24 16:19 other posts of phart 
If kamala had earned her way to her job instead of fucking her way up the ladder she would deserve respect.
She may have some book learning but she is NOT a leader,she is a looser,our border that biden put her in charge of,is a mess.
Shes wants to provide a 25,000 dollar allowance towards a first home buy. That's our tax dollars.
1, if a person can't come up with a down payment, how the fuck will they come up with month payments?
2, home sellers will simply raise the price of homes 25,000 because they know the buyer has that much "free" money coming in..
By #610414 at 20,Aug,24 14:54 other posts of #610414 
I guess you didn't watch last night's first day of the DNC. It's funny that you criticize her for shinning her knees when your BOI has bent over, giving his ass, to Putin, Chi, and chubby from North Korea.
By phart at 20,Aug,24 16:11 other posts of phart 
a couple flashes of that shit show were on the screen this morning at the greasy spoon i eat breakfast at sometimes. Hell no I aint made any effort to watch that shit. Trump faced his enemys, your bunch would rather sit over here and let them run over the rest of the world WHILE giving money to the other side,waging war against them.
Crazy.
To support ukraine now, is declaring war on russia as they are now invading russia. no longer in defense mode,but invasion mode of their own. that is world war when weapons from mulitable nations are killing russians on their own land. Your administration is supporting this war,
By #610414 at 20,Aug,24 20:23 other posts of #610414 
I'm good with that. Rats need to be exterminated. Well, in less than 70 days you won't have to listen to anything else from the Democrats. The Clown will be locked up and the true saviors of this country will be in charge.

By #610414 at 22,Aug,24 20:45 other posts of #610414 
Phart, math is not your thing.

By phart at 18,Aug,24 12:59 other posts of phart 
By leopoldij at 18,Aug,24 15:03 other posts of leopoldij 
Why the fuck are you linking Hitler's speeches?
There is NOTHING that can make any human being find anything good in, of all people, Hitler.
You, and all your fellow fascist-americans, are not human, just brutes, ready to kill anyone whom you don't like.

Anyone who says anything positive for a monster is a monster himself. Capisci?
By phart at 18,Aug,24 16:22 other posts of phart 
YOu are a fucking idiot.
Intelligence is where you find it

Besides, if you want to solve the worlds problems, first you need to understand them.
Hitlers mindset is a problem. How can you prevent it's spread if you don't understand it?
Besides, Linking to that annoyed you. Job done.
your absolute arrogance and intelligent stupidity is dumbfounding.
By leopoldij at 19,Aug,24 00:36 other posts of leopoldij 
Hitler is your hero.
That says it all.
By phart at 20,Aug,24 01:29 other posts of phart 
You are the idiot.
Don't fly on a jet airplane, hitlers scientist perfected the tech and had the first working jet,
Don't watch color tv, hilter made sure the 1939 olympic games were transmitted in COLOR so watch black and white, from now on.
If you get cancer,don't go to the dr. Alot of the cancer treatments were first developed under hitler and the tech was taken as spoils of war and hidden for decades.
If you go broke and are homeless, don't you go to a soup kitchen , another "evil" man ,Al capone, came up with the soup kitchen to feed the poor in chicago. I could go on for days of the ideas from evil sick people that have been turned into true assets for the people. but dumbass's like you that claim to be so smart, are fucking blind to the facts.

By phart at 18,Aug,24 16:27 other posts of phart 
Besides, your hero's are not perfect.
Who is known as father of socialism?
Karl Marx revolutionized and popularized the ideas of Socialism. Therefore, he is called as the father of modern socialism.

Marxism is a social, economic and political philosophy that analyses the impact of the ruling class on the laborers, leading to uneven distribution of wealth and privileges in the society. It stimulates the workers to protest the injustice

We are experiencing marxism right now in America, biden's ilk are raising minimum wages to high and disrupting industry.it is making the workers think they are worth more than they are.

prompting industry to automate and move work overseas
leaving the "workers" to do without totally.
DUH, why am I out of work? they wonder,they priced themselves out of work.

By phart at 18,Aug,24 16:31 other posts of phart 
if you are truely smart as you act , you would study the works of all kinds of people, Manson, Hitler, Stalin,jim jones,
because you would want to know and understand how they came to power so that it could be prevented.
Besides that, the few good things that came from their rule being used to better man kind is the ultimate nose thumbing to them.

By phart at 21,Aug,24 16:30 other posts of phart 
Oh, Yea, I forgot, don't buy ,drive or ride in a Ford product. Henry Ford was good friends with hitler

Did you read that?
"In the top-secret scientific complex at Peenemьnde, young physicist Dr. Wernher von Braun unknowingly launches the space age with his Vengeance Weapon V-2. "

Started the space age!
"
Before the war is over, Germany will produce a series of technological firsts that remain the basis for many modern day air and spacecraft - from a stealth-like trans-Atlantic bomber, to the world’s first cruise missile. Now, seventy years later, secret Nazi files reveal the classified blueprints for these – and many other – devastating ґWonder Weapons`."

Can Your enemy's say that leo? I doubt your HERO's could.
Most Nobel Prize winners!

"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Germany"

By dgraff at 20,Aug,24 11:27 other posts of dgraff 
Well I see there’s nothing new going on around this forum thread
Just a bunch of trump did this and trump did that who are you going to blame when trump is dead and gone probably some other poor smuck that only wants what is good for our country
By Mongo at 20,Aug,24 12:40 other posts of Mongo 
I did make a mention that Aussies prefer Vegemite on their toast instead of 💩, I thought that was interesting 🤷‍♂️
By #610414 at 20,Aug,24 14:41 other posts of #610414 
Whatever Aussies like on their toast is entirely their choice. Even Dgraff's load.

By #610414 at 20,Aug,24 14:31 other posts of #610414 
Hey, this is my thread. If you don't like the subject, skip it. Or go to Bella!'s thread where the price of gold is more important than freedom and democracy is at stake
By dgraff at 20,Aug,24 15:19 other posts of dgraff 
The price of gold is very important with out it you scummy democrats couldn’t go on your spending spree you know like building a wind turbine or a third bathroom in every school for those who identify as it
By #610414 at 20,Aug,24 20:18 other posts of #610414 
Wind turbines are owned by power companies and schools are owned by local school boards. Any other lies you want to talk about?
By dgraff at 20,Aug,24 21:09 other posts of dgraff 
Yeah speaking of lies let’s talk about your whole career on this site one lie after another
By #610414 at 21,Aug,24 21:28 other posts of #610414 
My "career" in this site had one purpose only. Show off and have good sex chats with good people. Anything else is for you to accept or walk past. My lies are for me to regret or not and it's none of your business.
The lies told by the Clown and his cult followers is something else. I'm not running for president.

By phart at 20,Aug,24 22:09 other posts of phart 
And the power company pays alot more taxes that help build the schools ding dong!
By #610414 at 22,Aug,24 14:45 other posts of #610414 
Great, but, they are still the owners. You have complained about all the bad things of windmills. Now they are good? Anyway, private companies do as they can to MAKE BIGGER PROFITS.

By Mongo at 22,Aug,24 11:33 other posts of Mongo 
Ding Ding ,🔔 round 1 "Abuse Panel" vs "Me Mongo"

/blogs/58213.html

By Mongo at 22,Aug,24 10:43 other posts of Mongo 
Fucking "Abuse Panel" the truth behind the "nit wits" that are the site 🚔 & how pathetic & weak this panel is even going against site laws that bind them, stay tuned 👿:
By Ananas2xLekker at 22,Aug,24 11:24 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Personally, I hope this site prioritizes free speech and the legal limits on it.
If someone is posting revenge porn, that's clear 'defamation'.
If someone is trying to scam people, that's 'fraud'.
And of course, the other limits; incitement, obscenity, child pornography, fighting words and threats, apply too. Still, we are all adults here, some elephant skin is expected,
so obscenity, incitement, fighting words and threats should pass a high bar.

If someone can prove the nude material is theirs, and it's not truly obscene or a violation of legal age, they are not restricted by the Terms Of Use to invite people to their commercial adult content provider, as long as that's legal and not a scam.

By phart at 20,Aug,24 16:00 other posts of phart 
This is sad, the empty seats

Sad,
By Sir-Skittles at 20,Aug,24 16:49 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Guess they ran out of money to pay actors to sit in
By phart at 20,Aug,24 22:12 other posts of phart 
By Cody8789 at 20,Aug,24 22:36 other posts of Cody8789 
Accually, the seats were full after the official start at 9pm. If you looked at most of the seats, they were labeled with reserved seating. The convention started at 7pm, but the official start was at 9pm and there was no empty seats visibly available. The first two hours were so boring and the guests that were speakers put me to sleep. What I find amazing was that Hilary Clinton was the show stopper, I’ve never heard it louder then when she was there. Anyway, it could have been better.
By phart at 21,Aug,24 16:51 other posts of phart 
gee, even the hotels aren't safe.
I don't recall hearing about stuff like this for the Rnc.

By #610414 at 21,Aug,24 17:04 other posts of #610414 
Because it's during the morning time when everyone is sleeping. Instead of getting your info third hand, why don't you do some real investigation and TURN ON THE TV.

By Ananas2xLekker at 21,Aug,24 17:11 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Those are reserved seats, as you can clearly see.
The DNC was much more packed than the RNC.
But keep denying, it will only make the other stages of grief worse.

By leopoldij at 20,Aug,24 19:58 other posts of leopoldij 
Even super evangelistical ultra conservative christianistic priests in the US now preach that the orange buffoon is blasphemous. Not because he grabs women by the cunt or because he fucks hookers or because he promotes violence, but because he puts himself above god.

Logically, the priests are right. He can't, at the same time, be talking about god and violating the principles of, supposedly, "his" religion.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

phart is religious.

By leopoldij at 20,Aug,24 02:11 other posts of leopoldij 
Question: Why does phart insist in praising Hitler's achievements?

Answer: Because, just like his god, he's a fascist.
By AngelofDeath at 20,Aug,24 02:51 other posts of AngelofDeath 
I doubt that.
By Cody8789 at 20,Aug,24 04:39 other posts of Cody8789 
I think what phart is saying is… never in the history of the human race has a leader built an economy greater then what he has done, phart is not praising the man just what his accomplishments were. Hitler was a sick man.
By AngelofDeath at 20,Aug,24 05:36 other posts of AngelofDeath 
Yeah I didn’t think Phart was praising Hitler.
By phart at 20,Aug,24 10:53 other posts of phart 
exactly, I am not praising hitler ,stalin or any of them.
bonkers to think I am.

By #610414 at 27,Jul,24 12:44 other posts of #610414 
What does Trump means when he calls VP Kamala Harris a DEI candidate?
What is DEI?
DEI (sometimes referred to DE&I or IE&D) stands for diversity, equity and inclusion. As a discipline, DEI is any policy or set of initiatives designed to make people of various backgrounds feel welcome and ensure they have support to perform to the fullest of their abilities in the workplace.

Why is there a backlash against DEI? Three factors behind the pushback.
DEI experts point to common sources that underlie resistance, including a feeling of loss of control or autonomy, a misunderstanding of the virtue of “colorblindness,” and a belief that social equalities have already been addressed.
In other words, "We have to keep them in the farm. Minorities have no place in American society.".

The Commie democrats
By phart at 28,Jul,24 00:37 other posts of phart 
THINK for a moment.
DEI means you can't hire the most qualified for a job but the right color or gender,although they don't know what a woman is until they think they can get a "woman" in the white house then they are suddenly well versed.
When someone applies for school ,a job, a loan, if equility was the desired goal, folks QUALIFIED for the loans, or the education or the job, would get it, the other would have to suck it up.
NOT a damn thing to do with race, which some here claim is not real but then we are expected to notice it and show preference to a certain 1 when hiring and so on.

Besides when joe picked a candidate, he made it Plain as day he was going to pick a woman of color, didn't make a damn about getting a good person for the job, had to be a woman of color, which is NOT black, her color comes from India, not african. Joe is to racist to hire a black person
By #610414 at 28,Jul,24 12:34 other posts of #610414 
An employer can hire or fire whomever they want. You've been lied to if you think otherwise.
Biden's pick for VP was based on qualifications first and color second. Harris was and is more than qualified. Unlike Trump's current pick for VP, she worked hard and produced impressive results.
A small fact, Phart, Biden is NOT running for reelection, so, whatever he did or was or is has no relevance now.
All this crap MAGA is throwing out about Harris is just that, crap. You have something concrete about her then, by all means, post it.
In the meantime, her opponent is a deranged convicted felon. That is a FACT.
By phart at 28,Jul,24 12:47 other posts of phart 
I Clearly remember biden saying he would pick a woman of color.
There were plenty of qualified people to choose from but he kicked 99% of them to the curb before he even started.
And the effects of his admin will linger for a 100 years.

I hope that Trump becomes our 47th president. We do not need harris in office considering we have russian war ships less than a 100 miles from our florida coast line.

I am willing to bet that those ships will disappear a few days after the election when Trump wins.
By #610414 at 28,Jul,24 12:52 other posts of #610414 
And he did. One thing you can't argue against is that Harris is NOT WHITE.
His administration, if you still persist on bringing him into the argument, is one of the most successful administrations in years. One hundred years from now they'll be saying how he succeeded a deranged criminal president and fixed the country.

By Ananas2xLekker at 01,Aug,24 08:32 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
DEI does NOT mean you can't hire the most qualified person for a job.

It means learning to ignore race, sex, sexuality and other identity traits,
to identify the actual personality traits and skills that qualify a person for a job.

It means understanding that a diverse team of mixed skills and personality traits
working together, are most effective at solving problems, because different perspectives complement each other. That's of course only when people are able to listen to each other, which is also part of DEI. Preconceptions are devastating to the ability to solve problems.

If DEI is executed as; "We need a black woman to meet our targets!", I agree that's mostly useless. Targets on that can only force employees to be less sexist and racist, which is somewhat productive, but it completely ignores the benefit of diverse personality traits and skills working together to solve a problem. That's just resulting from ignorant managers trying to implement what their bosses throw over the wall.
They can then report back the numbers of how diverse their team is, while the team might not have any diverse personality traits and skills.

True, Biden was intentionally looking for a black woman for VP.
That was a strategic pick, not a DEI pick. Unfortunately, voters are small-minded.
Voters let superficial impressions distract them from policies that affect their lives.
Still, there are enough black women in the US to pick a good VP from.
I cannot say that Kamala Harris was a good pick for VP. She was not very 'present'.
She might be the best option to replace Biden. We will see.
I hope she now picks the best VP candidate, superficial impressions included.
I hope it's gonna be Tim Walz. He has an effective way of telling how awful Trump
and the other MAGA Republicans are. And he's actually an unapologetic populist.

I don't know if Trump considered any non-white-men, but he had a much bigger pool
to choose from and still managed to pick the absolute worst candidate for VP.
Is JD Vance a candidate who can steal any voters from the Democrats?
Which demographic does he attract, that was not already at Trump's feet?
You think JD inspires Christian men to vote, by saying he wants to ban porn?
They might say they want it, but their internet search history says otherwise.
He even angers the white supremacist base, by having an Indian-American wife.
By phart at 01,Aug,24 13:35 other posts of phart 
Funny how kamala was indian American until she got to run for prez, now she is african American,which is still not right because if she wanted to use the correct prefixs it would Indian-Jamaican American.

BUT frankly, if equality is the goal, there should be no prefix if she was born here, which it seems she was,
She should be running as a American woman, not American with multilabel prefix's.

Your explanation of Dei makes some sense if that was actually how it was used.
It is being used as a politically correct replacement for affirmative action sadly.
By Ananas2xLekker at 01,Aug,24 14:23 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
By who? Who ever made a point of it, besides Biden announcing he would chose a black woman?

Republicans better come up with something better to attack her,
because everyone will see through these vapid character attacks.

Have you seen the discussion on Fox, between Neil Cavuto and John Kennedy?
Kennedy just kept calling Kamala a "ding dong", saying polls show people think that about her.

First of all; he made that up, there was obviously not a poll that resulted in the term "ding dong" for Kamala.
Second; you will look even dumber if that 'ding dong' kicks your asses.
Third; Neil kept trying to tell him it's risky to just do character attacks as a campaign strategy, but Kennedy kept doubling and tripling down, not showing to understand Cavuto, at all. He looked like pubescent boy on 4chan, making Kamala look good.

Kennedy also showed no sign of understanding politics, by saying Kamala is part
of the "loony wing" of the Democrats, which is him referring to the progressives.
It's him just showing he's not acting dumb, but really is dumb; a ding dong.
Republicans better listen to Neil Cavuto, because they are looking like idiots.

Republicans are just showing they have no ideas on what matters
and they are completely detached from reality. If they want some votes
from grownups, they better grow the fuck up themselves.

However, if you want to look stupid, go right ahead, I prefer you to lose.

Your always crying about black people not working and making a future for themselves. Affirmative action intended to improve that, but that's also not good.
You always act like you want to solve problems, but you never like any solutions.

By #610414 at 03,Aug,24 13:15 other posts of #610414 
Phart, she’s always been a black American….and an Indian American. That’s called being biracial. She went to a traditional black college. She joined a black sorority. She went on to be a barrier-breaker black as District Attorney of San Francisco and Attorney General of California, to proudly serve as a black United States Senator and the Vice President.
Now you MAGA’S are going to say you didn’t know she’s black? This is your complaint about the future president of the United States? The Clown hasn’t got anything to say how he’s going to “fix” the economy? How about the fact that our ALLIES helped get our people back from Russia?
Honestly, the Clown is dumber than a rock, black, white, or orange. He’s going down and you MAGA’S are as much to blame as he is for not challenging him.

By leopoldij at 18,Aug,24 15:05 other posts of leopoldij 
I pose the same question to you that I posed a few minutes ago to cat. Why is phart trying to defend Hitler?

By leopoldij at 03,Aug,24 08:11 other posts of leopoldij 
"her color comes from India, not african"

You're such a fucking racist!
By phart at 03,Aug,24 13:45 other posts of phart 
Is that all your small mind can vocalize?
Always some derogatory remark.
she has always claimed indian american until she got the prez nominee handed to her, now she is black out of convenience and to pull the wool over black Americans eyes one more time. Something democrats have done since they were slaves.
By leopoldij at 03,Aug,24 13:57 other posts of leopoldij 

These words alone can only be pronounced by a racist. You're a white supremacist racist. I know you like being so, enjoy it.
By phart at 03,Aug,24 18:08 other posts of phart 
Show me where that EXACT phrase is in my text. I reread it and no where is my text typed in that order.
You are reading shit into my statement.
You are a blind person if you can't see that harris is now conveniently black to serve her purpose at the moment.

Here, even msn hasn't deleted this
"“it’s fair to say that there is no real warmth for her in India.”

So perhaps she is turning her back to them since they are not kissing her ass?
Also, for a potential president to not even take the time to sit in to listen to the israel presidents words is very confounding to anyone with a brain. Regardless if she disagrees with him or not, she may be the president God forbid and she has shat in her bed in respect to Israel.
By leopoldij at 04,Aug,24 00:05 other posts of leopoldij 
You're a racist.

By phart at 04,Aug,24 01:55 other posts of phart 
Ok, so you went further back than I did rereading, but still, you are taking it out of context.
If you are to blind to see, not even Budda could explain it to you.
I finally after some research found a word to describe YOU as near as I can.
misanthrope
YOu see racism and hate in everything you don't agree with. You defy logic, common sense , and reality.
I honestly wonder how you function in normal society as you can't see the trees for the forest.
harris was indian until she found they were not going to kiss her ass and when she realized she needed the black vote,Walah,she is suddenly, black.
By leopoldij at 04,Aug,24 02:49 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm not talking about specifics of Harris. I'm saying that anyone who says

is racist.

In your case, it's not surprising, of course. Your god himself is racist too. Enjoy.
By phart at 04,Aug,24 02:54 other posts of phart 
Well she is not white, so the color came from where?
A political party, who's members can not define what a woman is, suddenly now know and understand that harris is a woman and are trying any way they can to get her in office. Country be damned, they want a trophy president. Not a functional 1
By leopoldij at 04,Aug,24 06:27 other posts of leopoldij 
All I'm saying is that the statement

can be uttered only by a racist.
By phart at 04,Aug,24 08:24 other posts of phart 
Why is the truth only utterable by a "racist"? Are you color blind? Do you not recognize different nationalities and their distinct characteristics ,such as skin color? How can you be so blind as to not see?
By leopoldij at 04,Aug,24 09:15 other posts of leopoldij 
I'll repeat. If one says

then he's a racist.
By phart at 04,Aug,24 11:22 other posts of phart 
Where do you get that from? How are you coming to that conclusion?
nothing racist about it.
By leopoldij at 04,Aug,24 13:07 other posts of leopoldij 
The reason you can't see that saying

is because your racism is a disease.
By phart at 04,Aug,24 15:07 other posts of phart 
Are you incapable of disclosing the foundation of knowledge you used to derive that I am a racist because I said her color,"aka" her heritage, is from india instead of africa?

If I say the sky is blue, i can refer you to a color chart and you can compare the sky above your head to the chart to match up the color known as blue.
I am mostly white. I am German, Cherakee ,Confederate American, That is my heritage and my white color indicates it and it is derived from the German and Confederate ancestry.
so you SHOULD be able to illustrate the reference point of your belief in a similar manner.
If I have polio, I can point to it's cause and it's results,
When I had chicken pox, you could SEE the issue.
so if my so called "racism" is a disease, why aren't there any symptoms?
You just can't accept the facts in this particular case that a person is using their race as a playing card in what they consider a game of trying to be president.
By leopoldij at 04,Aug,24 20:25 other posts of leopoldij 
There is nothing more to add to the obvious statement:
If you say
then you're racist.
By phart at 05,Aug,24 00:34 other posts of phart 
No you are just not educated enough to explain the foundations of your claims, you are proving you don't really know as much as you would like for us to think you do, You have finally shown us your true colors, you are just a grouchy, hate filled, man in his basement.

Most people can explain their views, you obviously can't.Even cat could explain herself at times, although it may be from left field, she didn't run from a minor challenge like a scolded poodle.
By leopoldij at 05,Aug,24 03:50 other posts of leopoldij 
My point is very simple:

can only be uttered by a racist.
By phart at 05,Aug,24 11:35 other posts of phart 
no you don't have a point,you simply made a derogatory statement and are not man enough to explain how you came to that conclusion.
By leopoldij at 05,Aug,24 12:26 other posts of leopoldij 
Your statement

is derogatory.
By phart at 05,Aug,24 21:58 other posts of phart 
Dude,just put a sock in it, if you can't explain yourself, you are wasting your time.
Her color sure didn't come from Greenland!
By leopoldij at 05,Aug,24 23:10 other posts of leopoldij 
There's nothing to explain. The sentence

is, by definition, racist.
By phart at 06,Aug,24 02:46 other posts of phart 
from what dictionary?
Yours? or something published by Educated people?
By leopoldij at 06,Aug,24 03:57 other posts of leopoldij 
All I'm saying is simple.

contains racism.
By phart at 06,Aug,24 04:37 other posts of phart 
that your mental construct, so far you just keep dodging explaining how you determined it was racism.
By leopoldij at 06,Aug,24 07:18 other posts of leopoldij 
It's really simple.

is a racist statement indeed.
By phart at 06,Aug,24 15:10 other posts of phart 
you are simply a over educated , inept person. incapable of verbal explanation.
By leopoldij at 07,Aug,24 00:37 other posts of leopoldij 
This may or may not be true.
Nevertheless, saying

is so very racist.
By phart at 07,Aug,24 02:56 other posts of phart 
broken record.
By leopoldij at 07,Aug,24 21:20 other posts of leopoldij 
It's quite elementary

is a racist statement
By phart at 07,Aug,24 23:27 other posts of phart 
No, it's very complicated, you just have to simple a mind to comprehend it.
In this world, you are the proverbial white cow in a snow storm.

By #610414 at 06,Aug,24 16:44 other posts of #610414 
About 95% of Haitians are of African descent. VP Harris’s dad is part of that group. People from India are a mixed population with many ancestral origins and are not a single race. The Census Bureau classifies people from India as Asian, which includes people from the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia, and the Far East. The National Portal of India says that people from India represent all five major racial types: Australoid, Mongoloid, Europoid, Caucasian, and Negroid.
That, Phart, makes the argument that VP Harris switched her race.
The real elephant in the room is, “Why is this important?”. It doesn’t come up if the candidate is German/American or Irish/American, or any other combination. VP Harris is Indian/Haitian/American
By phart at 06,Aug,24 18:42 other posts of phart 
The reason it is important is because she did not use her "black" heritage or "african" heritage until it became condusive to her gaining the black vote.As in claiming to be 1 of them. Similar to obama,he didn't run as a half white president,he ran as the first black president, and he was only HALF black.
IF a person will use their own race as a playing card in the game of winning a election,what else will they do?
it harms their crediablity.
How can you trust them if they switch something as basic as their heritage suddenly?
By #610414 at 07,Aug,24 01:31 other posts of #610414 
First, she didn't switch her heritage. She is an Asian/ African descendant. She can be what she wants whenever she wants because it's true.
Second, what is wrong with playing all your cards if you are trying to get elected? Third, Obama looks African/American to me. Are you color blind? Fourth, people don't put their trust on ethnicity. If they did we'd be in a lot of trouble. They put their trust into the character of the candidate and she has tons of GOOD character. Not like her opponent.

By Ananas2xLekker at 19,Aug,24 10:22 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Google "Donald J. Harris", that's her father, a Jamaican-American, AKA BLACK!!!

Funny that his name is "Donald J.", by the way.

By Afurlvr at 15,Aug,24 00:25 other posts of Afurlvr 
Kamala Harris" father was Jamaican and his mother and father were African-American. Perhaps that had something to do with her "color".

By Afurlvr at 15,Aug,24 00:27 other posts of Afurlvr 
Kamala Harris' father was Jamaican and his mother and father were African-American. Perhaps that had something to do with her "color".
By phart at 15,Aug,24 01:32 other posts of phart 
may have.
I still feel like she should just say. "I am a AMERICAN"
and leave off the prefixs. I dispise her and her ineptness but riding on the coattails of her bloodlines is shady at best
By Ananas2xLekker at 19,Aug,24 11:02 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Why should she say "I am a AMERICAN"? Are you doubting that fact?
If not, what stupid thing to say is that?

By Gntlmn at 28,Jul,24 00:48 other posts of Gntlmn 
Diversity Equity Inclusion
By #610414 at 28,Jul,24 12:35 other posts of #610414 

By Ananas2xLekker at 03,Aug,24 09:59 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) refers to practices and policies intended to support people who come from varying backgrounds and give them the resources they need to thrive in the workplace. (first result on Google)

By phart at 01,Aug,24 13:40 other posts of phart 
social equalities were fixed with constitutional amendments.
The barriers for the minority are mostly self created or indoctrinated into them as children.
"see that white man over there, he wants you to stay poor".
"See that white man over there, he doesn't want you to eat"
and so on.
if minority's, would simply look out their windows and see the big big world out there, they would be self motivated to get out of the squaller and do better for themselves.
Those that try to help themselves, give them a hand up. Those that choose to lay in squaller, leave them be.
By #610414 at 01,Aug,24 13:49 other posts of #610414 
The barriers for the minority are mostly self created or indoctrinated into them as children.
That is BS and racist. All the "constitutional" amendments did not prevent segregated schools, having to ride the back of a public bus, living in a red sector when applying for a mortgage, linchings in the South, racial profiling, and on and on and on. Just in the last fifty years have minorities have gotten ahead somewhat, but, with the racist attitude like yours, it was and is very hard.
Case in point, Trump is attacking Harris's ethnicity. Shame on you.
By phart at 01,Aug,24 16:07 other posts of phart 
It's not hard, I have never stood in the way of anyone making something of themselves.Most employers simple want people to come to work on time and do a good job and frankly don't give a damn about race.It is the PEOPLE making race a issue. Simply expecting them to at least TRY is not racist, Weren't you telling me race doesn't exist a while back? Someone here was anyway.
By #610414 at 01,Aug,24 16:48 other posts of #610414 
Most employers simple want people to come to work on time and do a good job

Yeah, as cheap as possible, but, you can't deny that if there's a vacancy to be filled in your neck of the woods, a good ol' boy will get it every time over a minority.
I don't know how it works there, but, in my area minorities work and work hard.
And, no, I never said race doesn't exist and a person has to be an uneducated ass to say that.

By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Aug,24 15:22 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"social equalities were fixed with constitutional amendments."
Really? Which ones?
By phart at 06,Aug,24 15:26 other posts of phart 

Set free by the 13th amendment, with citizenship guaranteed by the 14th Amendment, Black males were given the right to vote by the 15th Amendment

Once you are free, you are not bound, you can find another path,make a new life. NO one is saying the path will be easy,or a promise. but you don't have to sit still.
By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Aug,24 16:18 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
13th Amendment, The Abolition of Slavery, is equality to you? Low bar!
14th Amendment, Civil Rights, pretty good! A basis for equality, for sure.
15th Amendment, Voting Rights, important, it all starts with that right.

First of all, compliments for understanding your Constitution!
Those are indeed Amendments intended to support equality.

But saying social equalities were FIXED with these Amendments, that's not true
by any metric. First of all, because those Amendments are disrespected by lawmakers, the police, the judiciary, the capitalist system and a fucking lot of people about as much as it is respected. It's indeed not a promise or a guarantee,
but it's also actively fought against.

JD Vance is supporting less or no voting rights for "cat ladies", as we speak.
15th Amendment? Fuck it! He's going to enforce his private ideas.
Similar to Trump, who want to scrap most of The Constitution,
probably starting with the 13th, 14th, 15th and definitely the 1st.

Equal rights is a good starting point for equality, but it is just a starting point.
As long as the people in power are completely free to piss on equal rights,
even the starting point of equality is still far out of sight.
By phart at 06,Aug,24 18:34 other posts of phart 
Trump is the 1 that is being censored,why would he wish to take away the first?

Being born in Harlem does not mean you have to die there.
it is a free country.
And conservatives are only asking that voters prove citizenship ,that is not denying a right ,that is just making sure YOU HAVE the right to vote.
By Ananas2xLekker at 19,Aug,24 10:29 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
For as much as Trump is being censored, it's because of speech integral to
illegal conduct; speech that incites imminent lawless action, speech that violates intellectual property law, true threats, false statements of fact, and commercial speech such as advertising.
And Trump was banned for disrespecting the Terms Of Service of Twitter.
That's a private company deciding that, not the government.

Trump doesn't like free speech, for anyone but him.
That's why he said: "We're going to 'open up' libel laws", making suing people over speech easier. Anyone who has money and power can then easily shut up people who they don't like the speech of. Understand that then Anheuser-Busch or Nike can sue right-wingers for posting videos of them destroying their products, as libel.

Thirty-six states have laws requesting or requiring voters to show some form of identification at the polls. The remaining 14 states and Washington, D.C., use other methods to verify the identity of voters. Most frequently, other identifying information provided at the polling place, such as a signature, is checked against information on file.

And of course, in your country, everyone has to REGISTER to vote, or you can't. Someone who isn't a citizen cannot register, so cannot vote.

By phart at 07,Aug,24 15:05 other posts of phart 
they don't want to keep them on the farm,the democrats want to keep them on the government dole. CONTROL and VOTES.
Why do you think biden is trying to forgive college debt? to buy votes with our tax money.
why offer amnesty? to buy votes from people with family they want to get it.
Democrats fought to protect slavery, since they lost with the shackles, they now use welfare checks to control instead.
By #610414 at 07,Aug,24 19:55 other posts of #610414 
Really, Phart? That's the best you can come up with?

By Ananas2xLekker at 19,Aug,24 10:45 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Biden did what his voters wanted him to do, partially.
They want affordable education, which is tax-funded education.
Forgiving college debt is correcting that education wasn't affordable.
It's called 'democracy'.

It's funny how you think getting a tax-funded education is slavery,
but having a horrible debt for the rest of your life is not.

Slavery means being forced to work, doesn't it?
Explain how that debt frees people from being forced to work.

By phart at 18,Aug,24 16:55 other posts of phart 
Hey leo, I found you a car!

Volkswagon that Runs on AIR
Fahrvergnugen

By leopoldij at 17,Aug,24 16:42 other posts of leopoldij 
Make love, not war

By Mongo at 18,Aug,24 04:01 other posts of Mongo 
Naughty boi
By leopoldij at 18,Aug,24 05:30 other posts of leopoldij 
Always.
By Mongo at 18,Aug,24 05:36 other posts of Mongo 
I would expect nothing less Leo my friend

By Mongo at 18,Aug,24 04:01 other posts of Mongo 
Poll:
Should members. That do not have the rite to vote in the:
🚔Evaluation/Abuse Panel🚔
Still retain the rite to view it 🤷‍♂️

Please take your vote 😊

👉 /polls/5045.html 👈

By #610414 at 15,Aug,24 13:31 other posts of #610414 

I hear Trump is sending his private plane loaded with paper towels.
By phart at 15,Aug,24 14:12 other posts of phart 
and what are YOU sending smartass?

Just what do you clean up with after a disaster? Get rags from a rental company that have to be washed?
What do you bath with when everything is lost?
What do you wipe with when everything is lost?
You can wash yourself, filter your coffee,clean up mess's with paper towels.
By #610414 at 16,Aug,24 12:02 other posts of #610414 
Food. Water. Help. Shelter. Medical supplies.
By phart at 16,Aug,24 16:28 other posts of phart 
Wow,good for you. is the food perishable? You know alot of what was sent to the islands a few years ago rotted in the trailers because the fridges quit.
By #610414 at 16,Aug,24 17:35 other posts of #610414 
Then refrigerator units too
By phart at 16,Aug,24 21:08 other posts of phart 
what method did you use to ship the items to the folks needing them? thru a charity or?
By #610414 at 16,Aug,24 23:22 other posts of #610414 
I didn't. We are talking about what Trump did not do.
By phart at 17,Aug,24 00:25 other posts of phart 
who are you to talk down about him if you can't do better?
At least he did SOMETHING.
You have done NOTHING.
By #610414 at 17,Aug,24 13:44 other posts of #610414 
First let's start with the fact that he WAS THE PRESIDENT and I am just a private citizen. Second, I volunteered time to help out with donation drives of food and essential items. We collected enough to send plane loads to Puerto Rico. Third, even if I had sat at home doing nothing, I still would have expected MY PRESIDENT to do something more meaningful than throw rolls of paper towels as a show that he cared for his fellow citizens.

By Gntlmn at 17,Aug,24 16:37 other posts of Gntlmn 

By Mongo at 17,Aug,24 06:12 other posts of Mongo 
My Friends: The "Evaluation Panel" has failed us all, tap link for details /blogs/58151.html

By Mongo at 15,Aug,24 13:05 other posts of Mongo 
I miss my Mommy come out & play with us Mommy

By Mongo at 15,Aug,24 07:59 other posts of Mongo 

Saggy Granny #610414 riding Charles, giddy up cowboy 🤠.
By #610414 at 15,Aug,24 12:34 other posts of #610414 
Adultplaytime has many internet pics.
By Mongo at 15,Aug,24 12:37 other posts of Mongo 
Hmmm, well I would have to agree with you on that statement Mommy

By Sir-Skittles at 11,Aug,24 15:24 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
One of the members here that has been doing some background research on the Saggy Granny... dug up her school records and test results..

A solid D student throughout high school. She barely graduated. There were allegations she may have sucked off a counselor at school to pass her for graduation. This is not confirmed but we are looking into this.

The problem is, she is so old that these cunts are likely 100% dead now. Or are even more a vegetable than Biden is!

Saggy's IQ is 76... oh my! She falls in the mild mental disability!

55 to 69: Mild mental disability. 70 to 84: Borderline mental disability. 85 to 114: Average intelligence. 115 to 129: Above average or bright

By phart at 11,Aug,24 17:26 other posts of phart 
wow, 76, that's about even with biden's number aint it?

By Mongo at 11,Aug,24 20:19 other posts of Mongo 
By PITBULL at 15,Aug,24 00:30 other posts of PITBULL 
the more older she gets the lower her IQ. Stupid cunt get that ham out of your cunt.

By #610414 at 14,Aug,24 20:30 other posts of #610414 
No, mongo, I have NOT surrendered. However, if you need the win, then go for it. I'm just trying to be peaceful.

By #610414 at 14,Aug,24 20:19 other posts of #610414 
mongo, we were friends once, short as it was. Can we co-exist? You have two days.

By #610414 at 14,Aug,24 17:33 other posts of #610414 
Vice President Kamala Harris is ahead of Donald Trump in the key battleground states of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, according to a new New York Times/Siena College poll.
The poll is the latest data point tracing the election shakeup that has taken place since President Joe Biden dropped out of the race.
In May, Biden was exactly tied with Trump in Wisconsin, but he lagged behind in both Michigan and Pennsylvania.

By Sir-Skittles at 10,Aug,24 23:34 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Fuck you Saggy Granny!
By Mongo at 10,Aug,24 23:35 other posts of Mongo 

Adult Discussion Forum