Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Question for circumcised men - masturbating without lube

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #582293 at 16,Mar,19 14:33
How do you cut guys masturbate? I have a very tight circumcision and can't jerk off without lube. Anybody in the same shoe? Tips and tricks are welcome.

Similar topics: 1.Have you ever caught someone masturbating?   2.masturbating with lube pics please!   3.Masturbating with foreskin   4.New twist on an age old question.. Have you ever caught someone else masturbating   5.Masturbating the shaft of the penis  

New Comment

Comments:
By Darthshame at 11,Dec,19 11:18 other posts of Darthshame 
Never had that problem. Maybe you should see a doctor.

By Dalecash at 11,Dec,19 04:00 other posts of Dalecash 
I have no problem jerking without lube

By new26 at 10,Dec,19 03:42 other posts of new26 
I don't use lube unless its going to be a long slow wank. If its just a quick one I can get away with dry.

A long wank without lube causes sores on my shaft

By liketoedge at 08,Dec,19 12:11 other posts of liketoedge 
I never had a problem with masturbating without lubes and I think most cut guys dont either
By earthy at 08,Dec,19 12:15 other posts of earthy 
I jerk off dry all the time

By Cutcocklover at 08,Dec,19 12:22 other posts of Cutcocklover 
Jacking off dry is the only way to go! The friction feels awesome! I rarely ever use lube
By cutroundhead at 10,Dec,19 03:19 other posts of cutroundhead 
Yes, the getting the right degree of friction is important to obtain the maxiumum sensation, but I like adding some lube as I build up to shooting so that my fist can grip my shaft and helmet tightly and shoot off rubbing it all furiously...the jizz flies everywhere!

By Smoothmann at 08,Dec,19 12:30 other posts of Smoothmann 
I too masterbate dry with my cirumcised cock and it feels great!
By liketoedge at 09,Dec,19 14:46 other posts of liketoedge 
Most of my friends were circumsized and they masturbated dry too

By tcputts at 07,Dec,19 09:21 other posts of tcputts 
I used to have a very tight circumcision with almost no loose skin but I've been restoring my foreskin and have grown enough skin that I can pull it past the tip of my erect penis

By cutroundhead at 29,Nov,19 02:57 other posts of cutroundhead 
I can wank without lube but don't have much loose skin to work with and my knob gets sore if rubbed too hard, but I get a more complete sensation if I lube up so that my hand camn glide smoothly up my shaft and over my helmet

By new2day at 27,Nov,19 07:19 other posts of new2day 
I prefer to use baby oil these days, I have a tight cut so no free skin at all.
By sinanff47 at 28,Nov,19 18:16 other posts of sinanff47 
So called 'Baby Oil' is usually made from mineral oil, which you can easily look up and see that it is rated as 'a carcinogen' (NOT a good thing to put on!).

By deucie at 28,Nov,19 06:08 other posts of deucie 
Im cut but loose. No lube needed but its fun occationally.

By Acucullophilia at 28,Nov,19 04:42 other posts of Acucullophilia 
Looks like I would lose a circle jerk if lubes not allowed

By kebmo at 28,Nov,19 03:07 other posts of kebmo 
Just my cock and my hand.

By Smoothmann at 28,Nov,19 02:04 other posts of Smoothmann 
I am circumcised too and I do not need to you lube to masterbate.A light stroking of my shaft works fine!

By Maxream at 28,Nov,19 01:44 other posts of Maxream 
I'm circumcised and I generally don't use lube. Occasionally I do

By luvmyfren at 28,Nov,19 00:16 other posts of luvmyfren 
Try approximately half KY (or equivalent) and half water in a squeeze container. Works great for sex too.

By 3fdfd at 27,Nov,19 10:51 other posts of 3fdfd 
I've never used lube. Never heard of lube when I was 14 and never knew I needed it at 14. Worked just fine. Still works fine without lube

By bil47 at 27,Nov,19 08:16 other posts of bil47 
When I was young, I never used lube... just a light touch in stroking. But I never lasted very long. Now that I'm edging for at least an hour when I masturbate, I always use lube. My favorite is Astro Glide.

By #601484 at 27,Nov,19 07:44
Check my blog for alternative method

By lawrenceo at 27,Nov,19 07:44 other posts of lawrenceo 
If your glans is that sensitive, can you not reach orgasm by just rubbing the shaft?

By Acucullophilia at 26,Nov,19 23:07 other posts of Acucullophilia 
I need lube to cum

By Mj_820 at 03,May,19 17:34 other posts of Mj_820 
Did not know guys had problems from being circumsized. I have never had a problem.

By MM_DD at 19,Mar,19 19:11 other posts of MM_DD 
I use a massager. I hold it directly on my frenulum and let it work its magic. My husband uses it on me when we make love. It gives me the best orgasms!

By #582293 at 20,Mar,19 01:25
Wow!
By MM_DD at 20,Mar,19 07:45 other posts of MM_DD 
Wow is right. You should give it a try.
By #582293 at 20,Mar,19 10:49
I will. I bet it feels great. I need to get a massager. Hmmm....
By MM_DD at 21,Mar,19 07:58 other posts of MM_DD 
It feels amazing! You should check out some online videos of guys using massagers/vibrators to get an idea of what might work for you. I'll PM you a link to one of them.

By cruz69696969 at 22,Mar,19 04:55 other posts of cruz69696969 
I use to bleed around my head. For years. I only jerked off as a relief. Now I am slower and enjoy me. Always liked lube that smelled like fruit .
By #582293 at 22,Mar,19 06:16
Why did you bleed?
By cruz69696969 at 13,Apr,19 11:11 other posts of cruz69696969 
I would beat it so hard and wasn't getting pleasure. I am pretty accomplished now at not only pleasuring myself but also taking care of my partner

By bluthird at 18,Apr,19 18:45 other posts of bluthird 
My wife does the same thing! THe feeling is SO intense. My cumshots are crazy good with frenulum releases.
By MM_DD at 01,May,19 07:17 other posts of MM_DD 
Awesome! Although I usually get my husband off orally, occasionally I use the massager on him too. Whenever I do, it gives him a really intense orgasm, which excites the hell out of me. I'm so glad we've incorporated the massager into our sex life.

By jsmythe73 at 18,Apr,19 23:16 other posts of jsmythe73 
I guess I assumed that some kind of lubricant was required, for more sensual feelings. You can, without lube, and just your fingers, like a claw, over the tip, middle finger on the sensitive bit below, and other fingers around, but not for more than a few minutes! "Quickies' when getting off, looking at neighbors, or sudden, unexpected get-off moments. Shooting into your hand, so easier 'clean-up'!

By knewbi at 18,Apr,19 11:32 other posts of knewbi 
While I jerk off with or without lubricant I just love the slippery feeling of my hand sliding up and down my well greased rock hard cock...

By #584671 at 07,Apr,19 19:43
I have always jerked off without lube and my cock is cut. I love wrapping my hands around my swollen throbbing shaft and feeling it alive and jubilant. I oil up my cock on occasion but mostly jerk a dry cock. It feels so good

By cruz69696969 at 13,Apr,19 11:14 other posts of cruz69696969 
I'll bet it does. I wish I could get my hands n it

By #584942 at 10,Apr,19 16:22
I don't generally use any lube, and I am also cut super tight. I find I just don't really need it as my dick is already so sensitive as is. But every now and then I do for the hell of it. When I am erect my shaft skin doesn't move, it's pulled tight as a drum and is very smooth and very sensitive....especially the area between the head and the circumcision line.

By Ramil1 at 08,Apr,19 10:22 other posts of Ramil1 
More recently I like to use a lube. There are many types available. I prefer a lube with a kind of great fragrance. Normally I tropical fragrance. Sometimes I prefer no lube. It depends on where I am and what I feel like .Sometimes I do it slow tempos While other times I like to make mt balss swing with a hig tempo

By Smoothmann at 07,Apr,19 19:58 other posts of Smoothmann 
I do not use lube to masterbate.I can cum every time!

By jocstfr at 07,Apr,19 11:14 other posts of jocstfr 
I have found that even though I am cut, and have no foreskin that covers my head, i still have foreskin on my shaft which moves up and down with every stroke up to my head. As long as i don't continue the stroke over my head, there is no need for lube.

By bigshooter6 at 06,Apr,19 23:20 other posts of bigshooter6 
as long as you hit under head with your hand and foreskin every stroke you will cum

By pussylover78 at 21,Mar,19 11:38 other posts of pussylover78 
I never use lube, I find that after some slow up and down with my foreskin that my precum appears and all is well lubed, I think i lucky with the precum, I produce loads of the stuff, I just love it when It's been in a juicy pussy for a while and the two juices mixed make that lovely wet slurping sound.
By #582293 at 22,Mar,19 06:49
Your foreskin? Aren't you cut?

By cutroundhead at 22,Mar,19 05:14 other posts of cutroundhead 
I can wank dry up to the stage of almost shooting, even rubbing my knob too but then need lube to finish off
By #582293 at 22,Mar,19 06:11
I don't know, dry wanking feels weird to me.

By cut1972 at 20,Mar,19 04:12 other posts of cut1972 
never had problems masturbating without lube. but im not so tight. i use oil sometimes or my precum
By #582293 at 20,Mar,19 10:38
Thanks for your input! Yeah, I'm pretty fucking tight, maybe if I had a looser circ, I'd be able to jerk off without lube.

By Cutcocklover at 17,Mar,19 11:11 other posts of Cutcocklover 
I've been circumcised for almost 6 years now and I rarely use lube. I find I love the feeling of dry friction. I do soft long strokes from my mushroom all the way down my shaft and back up again, and when I get close to cumming I just wrap my hand around my cock head and stroke really hard and fast until I squirt
By #582293 at 17,Mar,19 14:26
Thanks for the reply. Doesn't it chafe, if you stroke it dry?
By Cutcocklover at 17,Mar,19 15:56 other posts of Cutcocklover 
Your welcome and no not at all,but I don't stroke extremely hard and vigorous either. Just enough grip for movement and rythem and just the right amount of friction. It all comes down to balance my friend

Adult Discussion Forum